LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

Nothing out of the ordinary when I messed my wet morning Abena M4 diaper in the kitchen while getting coffee. I sat down to check emails on my phone enjoying the warm, soft squish, got up, plugged my phone in for charging, and now sitting here for my second squishy feelings. I'll change in about two hours after my morning exercise. I already have a Tena Active Fit Ultima diaper ready for the rest of the day. I have to give a webinar today, and I am sure that I'll wet my diaper during the webinar.

• 2 weeks later...

In the living room.  About 30 minutes ago my Beyond XP5000 was ready to be changed, I was losing some padding and I also had to poop.  I pooped my diaper and removed it to shower about 5 minutes later.  I did not sit in it and yes, stool was still loose.  I pooped in the living room, walked to my bedroom to remove my shirt, socks, shorts, waterproof pants and lay out a fresh diaper.  Then I walked back out to the kitchen in just my poopy diaper to get some plastic grocery bags to put my messy wet diaper in, then showered.  Clean and dry now with a fresh coating of Vaseline on my bottom and in a Betterdry diaper. 

In the basement in front of my computer 2 minutes ago.  I had to go, the feeling was getting worse by the minute so I slipped off my Betterdry diaper which still has a lot of capacity and put on a low end cloth backed Attends so as not to waste a premium diaper.  Pushed out a big soft load with little effort and I'm now sitting in a stinky squishy messy diaper!

My Bambino Classico V2 diaper was wet when I got out of bed 45 minutes ago and then I messed so naturally while walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. Now sitting herewith the best warm, wet, squishy feelings in my poopy diaper. As I often do, I plan to get my morning exercise in my soiled diaper. When I finally decide to change, I think I will put on a Tena Pro Skin Super with a cloth baby diaper as a booster and plastic pants. I'll enjoy the wetness of the cloth baby diaper as I wet during the day, and I don't think my wife will even notice, As Three Rivers has in his banner "Happiness is a wet and messy diaper."

I messed my morning diaper in the kitchen while getting coffee. I just stood still and relaxed with just a slight push to help. Now sitting here with what seems like 4 inches higher in my chair because of the nice solid load in my diaper.

My last one was about a week ago on my drive to work the night before. Takes me a good 4 hours every week, and about midst into the ride I needed to poop. As always I was diapered up - but couldn`t do it while driving this time as it was not ultra urgent. So I took the next resting area, stepped out of my car, pooped my diapers and continued my drive for another 2 hours. Nice ;)

• Like 2

I just went for a (diapered) walk to point with a nice view down on the city - and by the time I reached the plateau I pooped my diapers ;).

Went for another walk of roughly an hour and then home - unhappy with the size of the load I added a Dulcolax - a battle I just lost. Now I am happy in front of the computer ;).

• Like 1

I just pooped my Rearz Mermaid Tales 🧜‍♀️ diaper while sitting here in my recliner.  It's a soft load and slid out pretty easily and oozed up between my legs. 

There may be more to come the way my stomach is feeling. 

Partly in the dining room but mostly in the bathroom.  I'm lucky it wasn't at Walmart while I was just there shopping.  You know when you are getting those rumblings and you keep holding it knowing at one point it's just going to come out on it's own?  That was me and I managed, barely, to hold it until I got home.  Brought the groceries in and felt a little enter my diaper.  I grabbed some empty trash bags, took off my jeans, socks and onesie and entered the bathroom where I lost the battle.  Big gooey sloppy mess entered my diaper.  I stepped in the bathtub, removed the diaper, bagged it up in triple plastic grocery bags and used the shower head to get what was left off.  In a fresh, clean and dry Betterdry right now that should last me close to bedtime.

5 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Working in my garage, was cleaning up and doing some organizing and boom instant mudslide. Too much pizza the night before. Just kept working for another hour or so before the shower and a fresh diaper.

The best messes are those that just happen and then go about daily activities so long as others are not offended.

• Like 1

On the front lawn today at a birthday party , all the kids got taken away when stinky , none had any idea when grandma & grandpa got wheeled away to be changed . Then again I don’t think 1 year olds particularly care whose diapers being changed or when ?