LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

I wet my Bambino Classico v2 diaper throughout the night and when I got up this morning I messed my diaper while I was walking downstairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. This is a firm potty that is now squishy since I am sitting here contributing to this topic. I am actually planning to go out for a jog this morning in my wet and poopy diaper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I messed my wet morning diaper about 45 minutes ago while in the kitchen pouring some coffee: filling my cup with hot coffee while filling my diaper with warm poopy, what is better than that? Now I am sitting here enjoying the oral satisfaction of my hot coffee and the anal satisfaction of my wet, warm, lumpy, squishy Total Dry X-Plus diaper with a pair of Big Tots cotton/lycra printed diaper pants. I'll change in about 2 hours. or when/if my mess spreads to the front of my diaper-whichever comes first This is a nice firm potty in my diaper, that it is staying nicely contained in the back and bottom of my diaper, so I think I will be good for several hours of pleasure in my wet and messy diaper. Thank goodness for barrier cream!

11 hours ago, Moochie said:

I messed my wet morning diaper about 45 minutes ago while in the kitchen pouring some coffee: filling my cup with hot coffee while filling my diaper with warm poopy, what is better than that? Now I am sitting here enjoying the oral satisfaction of my hot coffee and the anal satisfaction of my wet, warm, lumpy, squishy Total Dry X-Plus diaper with a pair of Big Tots cotton/lycra printed diaper pants. I'll change in about 2 hours. or when/if my mess spreads to the front of my diaper-whichever comes first This is a nice firm potty in my diaper, that it is staying nicely contained in the back and bottom of my diaper, so I think I will be good for several hours of pleasure in my wet and messy diaper. Thank goodness for barrier cream!

Hot chocolate is better than icky coffee ? LOL

?‍♂️

I messed my wet Attends Premier diaper this morning while checking emails on my phone in the kitchen. While I prefer plastic back diapers, the Attends Premier cloth back diapers are really good, very soft, absorbent, reliable, but like all cloth back diapers they sag when wet (and messy). So, to help with the diaper bottom sag I like to wear either plastic pants or diaper pants from Big Tots or SatintheMaidenUSA. I have a pretty nice and sensual squish sitting here.

• 2 weeks later...

A very wet and poopy NS Supreme purple diaper this morning. I woke up wet and messed my diaper walking down the stairs from our bedroom, and then a second wave 5 minutes later while in the kitchen. My diaper is loaded but fortunately not a diaper blow-out, my mess is staying where it should inside my diaper as I sit here with the best warm squish. A messy morning diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life and it makes me think that the vanilla world don't know what they are missing. I bet that if the vanilla world tried messing and got over the taboo of an adult pooping in their diaper, 90% would continue going potty in their diaper and the adult diaper market would explode just like the explosion in my diaper.

• Like 1

Yesterday morning standing in the bathroom as I was shaving, I had on a pair of tighty whities.  So I crapped in them. It was laundry day, so when I was done, straight into the wash with everything else they went.

• Like 1

I woke up about 12 hours ago and as I was taking a shower, I got a contraction and had a small load of soft poop slide out. I hate it when that happens. I really didn’t expect it to happen because I pooped my diaper last night. I normally poop only once every 24 to 36 hours apart unless I have a diarrhea flare up. I am now sitting in my living room watching tv and just started pooping my diaper.  It is not a big mess and I think I am finished pooping now. I will wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure I am finished before I change.

I just got a contraction a minute ago and only a few seconds afterwards, the poop started filling my diaper. There is still plenty of wetting capacity left and I am sure there is more poop coming so I will  keep this diaper on for a while. 

• Like 1

I woke up wet and then messed my NS Supreme purple diaper while I was walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. I pooped my diaper so naturally without effort. Standing in the kitchen to get coffee, my wet, warm, lumpy, and squishy diaper felt wonderful and now even better as I sit here responding to this thread. What a beautiful morning to be alive and in a wet and messy diaper.

• Like 1

At an ikea.  Started pooping my diaper in the kitchen section.  Didn’t feel like I got everything out while being restricted by my clothes.  So I went to a private washroom at ikea and squatted and finished poop loading my diaper a bit more discreetly and to the point I knew I wasn’t bothering anyone with grunting and the squelching and crackling and crinkling noises of filling my diaper.  Let alone the faces I’m sure I make while concentrating and pushing out as much as possible.  ?‍♂️Cheers.

I messed my Bambino Classico v2 diaper about 45 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee. Now I am sitting here wet, warm. poopy, comfy, squishy. The weather outside is frightful but the mess in my diaper is soooo delightful.☺️

Standing in the bathroom yesterday shaving and getting ready for a shower. Of course as I'm standing there and I get that familiar feeling of here it comes. So I just relaxed and filled the back of my diaper with a very large mess, the bad part was I was only able to enjoy it for about 10 minutes before cleanup. But I closed the toilet lid and sat down before hand, so I could make it squish every where. A little harder for the clean up process but It was nice!! A nice Christmas present to myself.

• Like 1

I messed my diaper, just shortly having breakfast with family at our local diner. This morning  12/26/22.  Filled my diaper with soft mushie poo.  Changed it in the restroom and doubled bagged my soiled diaper in lavender scented disposable diaper trash bags. And threw it out in the dumpster outside.   

I woke up wet in a Bambino Classico v2 diaper, then messed as I was walking downstairs to the kitchen, plugged in coffee, went in the finished basement, and messed more while I was ironing my pants for work. Now sitting here with the best warm squish, fortunately I don't mind cleaning up. I have a Tena Active Slip Ultima plastic back diaper ready for work after off for five days for Christmas.

On 5/12/2020 at 5:27 AM, incondl said:

There is a thread that asks when was the last time you pooped your diaper but how about where?

For me today I was filling my car with gas & the poop surprise came! It was a great way to start my day. Went into the gas station to pay my bill & was able to hop in the car fully filled for the next several hours. I love it when that happens. It always feels like a new experience. How about you?

Like 2 seconds ago

I am dirty now and will not change for a while. Often if I do shit during the day I do not wipe (unless I know i will be around people which is quite common for me) and enjoy the feeling of a dirty bottom.

• Like 1

I messed my wet morning diaper in the kitchen while I was plugging in the coffee. I messed so naturally, as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening as I went poopy in my diaper. Now I am wet, warm, squishy, and yes,,,a little "tinky.

• Like 1