LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

I messed my already wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper literally as soon as I got out of bed this morning. My feet touched the floor and my mess filled my diaper. My wife was/and is still in bed and now I am sitting here wet, warm, messy, and squishy. I will not change right away because I am going to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper.

Just loaded my nappy with a massive soft poop. My tummy was growling at me and I started getting crwamps for some reason. Must be something I drank. It's still grumbling now so this is gonna be a long evening.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, BenjiDL said:

Just loaded my nappy with a massive soft poop. My tummy was growling at me and I started getting crwamps for some reason. Must be something I drank. It's still grumbling now so this is gonna be a long evening.

I hope your diaper has extra room for more poo-poo in it buddy. *Diapee pats for you!*I hope baby enjoys his dirty diaper!????????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BenjiDL said:

I just messed an even bigger load now. I think I'll need a change soon?

I hope you're sitting smack-dab in the middle of it! I hope you REALLY ENJOY that dirty diaper buddy.????♥️?????????

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BenjiDL said:

3 hours ago, BenjiDL said:

I just messed an even bigger load now. I think I'll need a change soon?

Not "When" is the last time but "Where" is the last time you pooped your diaper.  Where were you when you loaded your diaper?

• 4 weeks later...

I messed my already wet morning diaper about 30 minutes ago in the kitchen while getting coffee.  I am sitting here responding to this thread with hot coffee, and a wet, warm, poopy diaper. Near perfect morning...oops, I guess I wasn't done!! So I guess I have to alter my response, just messed more sitting here.

• Like 2
On 8/14/2022 at 4:13 AM, Moochie said:

I messed my already wet morning diaper about 30 minutes ago in the kitchen while getting coffee.  I am sitting here responding to this thread with hot coffee, and a wet, warm, poopy diaper. Near perfect morning...oops, I guess I wasn't done!! So I guess I have to alter my response, just messed more sitting here.

Sounds like the perfect start to the day to me.

In my basement where my computer desk is.  I just read the post here "Who is sitting in a messy diaper right now" and immediately pooped my diaper and sat down so I could have a good reply to that post!

• Like 2

I got home from work and when I farted, I started to poop in my diapers. I was forced to crawl to the shower to clean up and then had to crawl to the diaper changing table and now I am in an extremely thick diaper and I can't even close my legs anymore.

• Like 1

While walking downstairs from our bedroom to the kitchen, I just relaxed and messed my wet Abena M4 plastic back diaper. Now I am sitting here with a warm, lumpy, more sticky than squishy diaper that is one of the simple pleasures of life for me.

The last place  I pooped my diaper was in bed earlier today while I was sleeping. I didn’t know I pooped until I woke up and felt the squish of the poop as I sat up in bed. My diaper was also very well soaked with pee as well.

While filling my cup with hot coffee in the kitchen, I simultaneously filled my all-in-one cloth diaper. I usually wear disposable diapers but for some variety I went to bed with this all-in-one cloth diaper with snaps on the side. My diaper change and clean up will be labor intensive, but I don't mind

While working at my desk in the living room. I just got a contraction and started filling my diaper with a big mess. My intestines are rumbling really bad now and it feels like this is an IBS diarrhea flare up starting. The first of the poop that came out so far was semi solid but my intestines are rumbling like there is a big mudslide on the way. I will keep this diaper on until I am sure I am finished pooping.

Update: I was correct in my thinking. A major mudslide just came out. My diaper is getting really full now. It still feels like there is more coming. I will keep this diaper on for a while longer. This might be a multiple messy diaper night.

I messed my new Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper about 60 minutes ago while walking downstairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. Now sitting here very wet, warm, and squishy. Happy Labor Day to those in the United States. Cleaning up will be a little laborious, but I don't mind at all.

Nothing exotic or out of the ordinary; I messed my diaper again while in the kitchen getting coffee. I messed so naturally, no pushing, just relaxed and filled my diaper. If my wife would have been up, she would have never known except for the poopy odor emanating from my soiled diaper. Sitting here now with the best warm, sticky squish in my diaper.