LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tracey's Story (Halloween Special Uploaded 10/31/2023)

On 8/16/2020 at 5:59 AM, Panther Cub said:

Hello there! Sorry for the slight delay. Quite a few things came up in RL, not the least of which being the heat wave that is still going on. Anyways, got some free time and was able to crank out another chapter! I certainly hope that you enjoy it!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 7)

"I think we should wait and see how much further she progresses. Once she's good and comfortable, we'll see," Katherine said, with Paul nodding along as he set the steaming plate of springrolls down in the center of the table, discreetly bibbing Tracey, just before he set a sippi-cup of juice down. Tracey saw the cup, and noticed that the twins hadn't taken an interest in it yet, as they were sharing a look that seemed to pass for a silent conversation. They shared a wink, and smiled as innocently as possible while looking at Tracey.

This is gunna be a long weekend, Tracey thought, not at all noticing that her aunt was feeding her a springroll, having let it cool first. Tracey accepted it with no fuss, still distracted by keeping an eye on her cousins.

And there you are! I certainly hope that you enjoyed the new chapter! Please feel free to leave a comment or review, as that can really be a pick-me-up to authors or otherwise just make their day.

Like so many stories here this is both massively "want" and absolute nightmare for someone like me. Like I could honestly use the extra help but the idea of some one talking at me or about me instead of too me. ?☠️ Also if someone tries to change me without my consent I will throw hands. Especially men.... ?

I feel like there would need a whole conversation. How we want to handle things as it progress. What to do when I'm not lucid. Medication options?? If that's available. Toilet regimen. Who's approved to help me when I have continence issues. Talking to me as normal. Etc.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:47 AM, Panther Cub said:

"Excellent idea, sweetie." Katherine didn't need to say anymore, as the twins simultaneously rushed over to the dresser and grabbed said onesies from where it was sitting, folded on top. With Tina hopping up on the bed, they worked in tandem to open and work the onesie onto Tracey, who was actively trying not to fuss or struggle. Once her head popped through the bunny hood and her arms through the sleeves, Tina hopped down to guide Tracey's swishing tail through the hole in the back, and Lena set about buttoning all the snaps. Stepping back, they admired the unamused tigress, standing there in her grey bunny onesie, her hood up with the large ears pointing straight up.

"OOOH! I just know that your auntie is going to want to take so many pictures!" Katherine said with a squeal.

Oh great... photographic evidence... I'm sure I'm going to appreciate being reminded of this down the road... Tracey thought as she was led downstairs, internally bracing herself for more fawning.

Yeah I feel like this is where I would definitely try to pump the breaks "Okay look I appreciate that your trying to help but the twins have straight up said they want to force my condition to get worse and I feel like everyone else trying to make that happen unconsciously. I'm incontinent and I guess I'm just going to have to accept that but I'm going to pick out my own clothes. Thank you for the gift Aunt Katherine but I'm going to have to decline it."  Or at least that's what I would try to say but would probably just turn into stammering  mess because I hate confrontation ??

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah I feel like this is where I would definitely try to pump the breaks "Okay look I appreciate that your trying to help but the twins have straight up said they want to force my condition to get worse and I feel like everyone else trying to make that happen unconsciously. I'm incontinent and I guess I'm just going to have to accept that but I'm going to pick out my own clothes. Thank you for the gift Aunt Katherine but I'm going to have to decline it."  Or at least that's what I would try to say but would probably just turn into stammering  mess because I hate confrontation ??

Awwww, Tracey isn't good with confrontation either.

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Like so many stories here this is both massively "want" and absolute nightmare for someone like me. Like I could honestly use the extra help but the idea of some one talking at me or about me instead of too me. ?☠️ Also if someone tries to change me without my consent I will throw hands. Especially men.... ?

I feel like there would need a whole conversation. How we want to handle things as it progress. What to do when I'm not lucid. Medication options?? If that's available. Toilet regimen. Who's approved to help me when I have continence issues. Talking to me as normal. Etc.

Hehehe, that is something that will be brought up later. After all, they eventually become adults with MS.

3 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Awwww, Tracey isn't good with confrontation either.

Admittedly I do have an advantage over her in that I'm 25 and have gone through so much shit that I tend to give zero fucks and it really depends on if I can over come my initial freeze reaction. ??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I finally got caught up on this story. The story is well written and it's a good premise. I'm just having a strong reaction to how the so called adults are basically ignoring everything she is saying and basically gaslighting her. The psychological trauma from that would break anyone down. I'll keep reading this story though just to see how it ends.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Guilend said:

I finally got caught up on this story. The story is well written and it's a good premise. I'm just having a strong reaction to how the so called adults are basically ignoring everything she is saying and basically gaslighting her. The psychological trauma from that would break anyone down. I'll keep reading this story though just to see how it ends.

YAY! Glad you took the time to give it a read!

• 2 months later...

Hey there readers! I am so happy to bring you the newest chapter of Tracey's Story! (I know that this one took me a while to get back to, I'm sorry!) I hope that you enjoy it!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 9)

by

Panther Cub

"Auntie Katherine, we got done getting Tracey in her diaper for the long ride home!" Lena proudly announced as she and Tina, each holding one of Tracey's paws, led the blushing tigress out to the car. Tracey, green binky in mouth, was just wearing a pink t-shirt with her diaper on full display. Katherine smiled and picked her daughter up, settling her on her hip.

"Thank you, girls," she said as the two young lioness' beamed up at her with pride. "You two make for great babysitters!"

"Thank you, Auntie Katherine!" Tina said, reaching up to pat Tracey's padded bottom, making her whine and try to pull back a bit... and instead hide her face in her mother's shoulder. The diapered tigress felt a gentle paw rubbing her back.

"Don't worry, honey," Katherine said, lightly starting to bounce her daughter, "your cousins will be out to visit us in no time." Tracey sighed, not that surprised that her mother had missed the point of her distress. But, per the agreement struck between her and her cousins, Tracey was keeping her mouth shut, and instead simply stayed like that, taking in comfort from her mom as she absentmindedly sucked on her binky. After a few more minutes, the twins having already run off giggling, Tracey found herself being buckled into her carseat, Felicity in her arms.

"There you go, princess," Paul said with a smile, "you get settled in with your special friend while Mommy and I finish packing, and then we can head on home. Oh, and here." Paul put something in the cupholder of the carseat. Seeing a baby bottle of juice, Tracey quickly turned her surly-faced expression up at the smiling lion, who leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. His paws started to tickle her sides, making Tracey squeal in laughter.

"There's my happy little princess," Paul said before he turned to go and grab the last few bits of luggage. Sighing, Tracey pulled out her binky, which was attached  to her shirt, and let it drop. She then picked up the bottle, and started to try and unscrew the nipple from the top, to no avail. Growling a little, she looked at the MS-safe cap, before being surprised by the nipple being shoved in by a smaller tan paw. Looking to her right, Tracey saw Lena grinning at her as her mouth started with the suckle reflex. The sweet taste of the cool applejuice hitting her tongue causing her to reflexively guzzle down the juice, her body starting to relax. She still managed to shoot the lioness a glare, but Lena simply giggled.

"Awww, baby enjoys her baba!" Lena said before hopping down and running back into the house. By the time she finished her bottle, Katherine and Paul said their final goodbyes to his sister and the twins, having already packed away the last of the luggage. Getting in, Paul first checked Tracey's diaper, praising the once again blushing Tracey for having a dry diaper, before getting into the driver's seat. Katherine smiled back at her kitten after she buckled herself into the passenger seat. And soon, they were making the trek back home, just before noon.

"Did you have fun up at the lakehouse, sweetie?" Katherine asked. Tracey, her thumb in between her lips, nodded. Despite the twins going out of their way to baby her, Tracey did manage to have some fun swimming and enjoy the sights of the fireworks. Katherine's smile grew wider, before she reached back and handed Tracey the tablet and her headphones. Unaware she had been sucking her thumb, Tracey smiled as she settled in to watch some more of the silly videos from her favorite gaming channel.

Like the trip to the lakehouse, Paul and Katherine fell into a happy chatter while Tracey sat in her carseat getting lost in her videos. And, just before, Tracey began to wet, without realizing it. Like a real-life version of deja vu, they soon pulled into the gas station from before, with Paul heading inside to pay for the gas, and with Katherine collecting the soggy kitten from the backseat.

Unlike the previous journey, Tracey had been wearing her white sundress, with only the bottom of her diaper peeking out. The whining teen tigress was hiding her face with both paws as this time, said soaked diaper was on full display, while the oblivious Katherine hummed and walked them to the ladies' room. One fresh diaper and washed and sanitized paws later, and Katherine was carrying a beet red-faced Tracey back to the car. Tracey had never been so happy to be buckled back into her carseat until that moment, as it at least meant that she was out and about in just a shirt in diaper where everyone could see her, not that anyone but small children had paid her any mind. Soon enough, it was mid-afternoon and they were finally pulling into their driveway.

"Home sweet home!" Paul announced, smiling at Tracey in the rearview mirror as he turned to his wife. "How about you get started on the luggage, and I'll get Tracey settled down for an n-a-p," he said, forgetting that Tracey could spell just fine.

"I don't need a nap, Daddy," Tracey said with a pout, her body just then choosing to let out a yawn. Paul chuckled at that.

"How about we go inside and see about you just having a little lie-down? If you fall asleep, fine, if not, that's fine too." Paul said after getting out of the car and opening the door to Tracey's left. He unbuckled her while she yawned again and rubbed her eyes.

"'Kay, Daddy," she said, smiling as he scooped her into his arms and gave her cheek a nuzzle. She could feel him rocking while he hummed a lullaby. "No fair," she mumbled, her eyelids drooping as she was carried over the threshold to the house.

"Aww, Kitten, all's fair regarding naptime," Paul quietly chuckled. Tracey found herself back in her room, being laid on her bed. She hugged Felicity close as her binky was slipped back between her lips. She fought to keep her eyes open as Paul checked her diaper. "Only a little damp. We'll just leave you in that one until after your nap." Paul pulled up the short rails. Just as Tracey's eyes finally closed, she felt him lean over and plant a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Sleep tight, princess."

Tracey suddenly realized that she was in school, walking down the halls. She was surprised by Nora and Lyra appearing by her side, the doe leading the vixen by the paw.

"Oopsie, we better hurry or else we'll be late. C'mon Tracey," Nora said, smiling warmly, her skirt swishing with her white-yipped tail flicking as she took Tracey's paw in her free hoof and started to lead them faster down the halls, taking turns left and right. Tracey looked to Lyra who was wearing her Daycare uniform. The arctic vixen's pink princess diaper was visible despite the pleated skirt, her large pink bow tied to the tip of her tail. Seeing something pink out of the corner of her eye, Tracey looked behind herself. At first, she didn't see anything amiss. And then, she saw that there was a ribbon tied to the end of her black and orange-striped tail, just like Lyra's.

Looking down at herself, she realized that she wasn't wearing her usual school uniform... she was wearing the daycare uniform. To make matters worse, she wasn't so much as walking as she was waddling, with a slight crinkle coming from beneath her own pleated skirt. There was some white and pink visible with each crinkly step.

"W-wait, Nora, th-this isn't what you think!" Tracey said, now noticing that the seemingly endless halls were slowly starting to fill up with regular high school students. They took notice of the trio and were starting to pint and snicker, or outright laugh, some even earnestly cooing at what they found to be an adorable sight.

"Aww," the doe said, turning to smile at Tracey, "little kitten. You are just so cute with your little kitten babble! You're gunna be a real chatterbox when you learn how to talk again!"

Tracey was taken aback by that, and stopped trying to tug down her skirt in a futile attempt to cover her diaper. "Nora, what are you talking about?" It was then that she actually heard herself speak. What she actually had said was "Nowah, wawa yoo tawpew abapth?"

"Awwww," came the collective coo from the milling student body. With a slight tug, Nora continued to lead the pair down the halls that appeared to be much longer than Tracey remembered them being. But finally, they came to the daycare.

"Just in time! You two are going to have so much fun, you'll never want to leave!" Tracey struggled and tugged, trying to pull away, but it was no use. Nora simply kept walking towards the open door, pulling them into the brightly-lit main room. And that was when Tracey sat up in her bed, whimpering. She was hugging Felicity tight, her binky working overtime. And then, just as she was starting to calm down, she teared up as she realized that she had a full diaper. Unable to hold back, Tracey started to cry.

"It's nowt faiw!" she lisped, sitting perfectly still, ears perking up at the sound of footsteps. Soon, Paul entered, and Tracey already felt a little better. Acting on pure instinct, she held her arms out to him. "Daddy!" she cried, practically leaping into his arms when he walked up to the side of her bed.

"Awww, it's okay, princess. Let's get you cleaned up," Paul said, rocking his daughter as he carried her over to the diaperbag at the foot of the bed. With one paw, he unrolled the changing mat, got out a fresh diaper, and the other necessary changing supplies. Not wanting to pay attention to what was happening, Tracey held her stuffed dragon over her face and sniffled as she was laid down on the mat, and her diaper ripped open. Paul was just as skilled as his wife when it came to changing a diaper, even one as big as Tracey's. Still recuperating from her nightmare, Tracey had no idea that she was being taped up into another diaper after having just been cleaned and powdered. Rolling her over a little to get the tail tape, Paul smiled at his work.

"Doesn't that feel better than an icky diaper?" Paul asked, smiling. Tracey nodded as he tossed the balled up diaper and wipes away, before sanitizing and then scooping her up into his arms. "How about a snack?" Paul asked, carrying Tracey out of her room and downstairs to the kitchen. Tracey nodded, her stomach rumbling in hunger as he said it.

"Well, your tum-tum seems to agree," she smiled, gently poking her in the tummy, making the tigress giggle. Despite the embarrassment, Tracey was feeling a bit better after all the attention she had received. Paul set her down in a chair at the kitchen table, and gave her another kiss to her cheek. Paul turned to the fridge and began to busy himself making up a snack, just as Katherine entered the kitchen. She beamed at her daughter.

"Hi sweetie, did you have a nice nap?" she asked, the older tigress leaning down to give Tracey's other cheek a kiss. Tracey looked a little uncomfortable and shifted a little in her seat.

"From how it sounded on the monitor, I think our little princess had a bad dream. Also, she made a poopie." Paul said as he was slicing some fruit. Tracey's face went red at that.

"DADDY!" she said before finding herself scooped into her mother's arms, being cuddled.

"I'm sorry, kitten. Wanna talk about your bad dream?" Katherine asked, rubbing Tracey's back causing her to settle back down and relax. Tracey shook her head and hid her face with Felicity.

"Awww. Talking about things can help us to feel better, honey," Katherine said, taking a seat at the table while still cradling Tracey, gently rocking her. Paul set a plate of sliced fruits before them and gave Katherine a wink, turning to grab something.

"I'm notta baby!" Tracey suddenly insisted, her binky falling from her mouth, unaware of the current scene of her, in just a shirt and diaper, being held and rocked by her mother, too distracted to notice her father tying an orange and black-striped bib around her neck.

"No one said that you were, honey," Katherine said, grabbing an apple slice and holding it up for Tracey to see. "Open up the tunnel for the train, choo-choo!" Katherine smiled as the 'train' chugged forward. Tracey tried to maintain her frown and turn away... but it was just so silly that she couldn't help but smile. And then, as the slice of fruit almost touched her lips, her mouth just popped open, allowing the slice of apple to enter. "Good girl!" Katherine said. Tracey felt a warmth in her chest from the praise, despite feeling embarrassed.

Paul watched happily as Katherine continued to feed Tracey each slice of fruit, choosing randomly from the apple and orange slices and the grapes.

"You know who talks about their feelings and things bothering them?" Katherine asked Tracey after feeding her a grape. "Grown-ups."

Tracey rolled her eyes, ignoring the fact that she was purring from all the attention, and swallowed her grape.

"I had a dream, where I was in school, and Nora was taking me to the daycare. Only I was wearing the MS uniform and all the kids in the halls saw me and were laughing and thinking I was cute, and when I talked, no one could understand me." Tracey blushed, happily accepting a strawberry choo-choo chugged into her mouth.

"There's my big girl," Kathering said, giving Tracey another cheek kiss, being handed something by Paul. Tracey didn't notice what it was, until Katherine was holding it up to Tracey's mouth. Her eyes went wide at seeing another baby bottle.

"Mommy no, I don't want--" Tracey was cut off as the nipple was gently pushed into her mouth, and her suckle reflex began to kick in. The bottle was filled with a creamy chocolate milk. Tracey didn't want to admit it to herself, but the combination of the cuddling and the bottle was helping her to feel better.

"I know that you're worried about being treated like a baby, honey," Katherine said, still rocking as her daughter nursed the bottle that the lioness was holding for her, making a nuk-nuk-nuk sound. "And about having to start attending the daycare at your school not as a volunteer, but as one an enrollee. But I promise you that if it comes to that, it won't be the end of the world. Mommy and Daddy love you so much and will happily make whatever accomodations you need. And, if your MS progresses further than it currently has, it's not the end of the world, and it certainly doesn't mean that you're a baby. It just means that you need some extra help and care. MSers can still have jobs, own their own houses and businesses, drive their own cars, even change their own diapers. They just need some help sometimes, that's all."

Tracey nodded, her head leaning up against her mother's chest, listening to her heartbeat. She nodded as she nursed her bottle, purring.

"And remember," Paul said, hugging his wife as she sat, smiling down at his little girl, "Mommy and Daddy are always here for you." Her bottle finished, Tracey found herself shifted in her mother's arms, with her face looking over Katherine's shoulder. She was confused as to what was happening, until she felt the pats to her back.

"Mommy, I don't need to be buUUUUUUUUURP!" Tracey blushed and clamped her mouth shut after letting out such a loud belch. She was shifted back into a cradled position, and Katherine used Tracey's bib to wipe away a little bit of spittle from Tracey's mouth and chin. It was then that Tracey finally noticed she was even wearing a bib. Instead of saying anything, Tracey blushed and settled her head against her mother's chest again, wanting to listen to her heartbeat some more, while Katherine and even Paul continued to feed her.

While in her uber relaxed state, Tracey only partially was aware of her mother and father sharing a kiss, and then whispering into each other's ears. Paul nodded and walked out of the kitchen. Katherine finished off feeding Tracey the last of the fruit, and discreetly checked her diaper. Finding it still dry, she gave Tracey's padded bottom a pat, and instead started to bounce her in her arms. Tracey smiled and started to giggle, the bouncing just making her feel happy and bubbly. She became aware of her mother standing up, her diapered teen tigress daughter in her arms, carrying her effortlessly out of the kitchen. So distracted by the sudden bubbly feeling, she didn't notice as she was lowered into something with a soft pink carpet, with a cloth mesh fencing surrounding her in a white plastic and cloth octagon. After being set down, her binky having been reinserted into her mouth, Tracey looked around.

"Hey!" she said, pulling her binky out, still cuddling Felicity to her chest. She stood up, the railing of the playpen coming up to her knees. She stamped her foot and started to pout. "This is a playpen!" She saw a few more plushes scattered about the playpen, which seemed to have a ten diameter, along with her homework and pencils. There were also some coloring books and a crayon set. Tracey spotted them and noticed that they were the MS coloring books, which had much more detailed pictures to color in and were more challenging coloring books than the ones small children used.

"It's just a special area we set up for you so you can play with some of your new toys, maybe color, and of course do your schoolwork assignments," Paul explained. Tracey still was sporting a sour expression on her face, and went to step over the side... but found that something was stopping her. It was nothing physical, just a sense that trying to step over the fencing of the playpen was... bad. Setting her foot back down, she huffed and plopped down with a soft 'Paff' from her diaper.

"I know that it's something to get used to, sweetie," Katherine said, leaning down to make eye contact with her daughter, "but it's just to help you feel comfortable."

"Whatever," Tracey said, turning to look away, finally realizing something. "And why am I in another diaper?"

"You had quite a few accidents up at the cabin, and we're running low on your paw-ups. Don't worry, before school starts back up, I'll head out to the store and get you some more, Princess," Paul said, turning on the tv. He flipped through the channels as Tracey huffed again and turned away from him to look at the TV. Then she saw that he had put it on 'Poppyseed Avenue'. She started to whine a little... before seeing the familiar puppets and their simple songs caught her full attention. Slowly, as she watched, she started to smile and suck her thumb, laughing at the silly jokes, shifting to lay on her tummy to watch. 

Katherine and Paul smiled and hugged each other as they watched their daughter watching her show, even happily participating in the advanced grammar and sentence structure lessons and the advanced placement algebra, before it shifted to advanced placement chemistry sing-a-long. Paul was glad that he had thought ahead to purchase the seasons dedicated for high-school-aged MSers. Shifting to biology lessons, Tracey was so engrossed that she ignored the minor signals from her body, and started to wet her diaper, completely oblivious. And when Katherine brought her another bottle, one of juice, Tracey didn't fuss or even really take notice, instead she simply accepted it and started to nurse from it as she watched.

Well, it certainly looks like Tracey's settling in and getting comfortable. What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter of Tracey's Story!

• Like 5

I wish I could have seen some more of the time at the cabin, but I guess the time jump worked... I don't see how she possibly returns to the normal classroom without an epic embarrassing incident... 

Glad to see any update!!!!!! ?

(Don't make us wait so long for the next! ?)

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I wish I could have seen some more of the time at the cabin, but I guess the time jump worked... I don't see how she possibly returns to the normal classroom without an epic embarrassing incident... 

Glad to see any update!!!!!! ?

(Don't make us wait so long for the next! ?)

I'm so sorry about the wait. I honestly couldn't figure out how to move forward at the lakehouse. A good friend helped me to move past it though, and I'm glad that they did.

Awww, she can't help it. She's only a kitten after all... ;)

Glad to have an update to post! :)

(I promise to try!)

• 4 months later...

Hey there, readers! I'm so excited to finally bring you chapter 10! This one really took some cajoling to finally come out from beneath the couch in my mind where it had been hiding. Please consider taking the time to leave a comment or review, as those just perk me right on up!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 10)

by

Panther Cub

"B-but, I can't wear th-those to school!" Tracey stuttered from where she sat on her bed, in a soaked diaper no less. The safety rails were still raised from the night before. The pouting tigress was wearing her new bunny legless onesie, hugging Felicity in her arms, pouting around her binky that she unknowingly popped right back into her mouth. Katherine was still at Tracey's dresser, humming as she removed the last of Tracey's 'Big-Girl Underwear'.

"Sweetie, everything will be alright. This is just a precaution for now." Katherine said this, turning to warmly smile at her daughter, who looked too cute for words in the older tigress' opinion.

"B-but, why?" Tracey asked, whining, and not once taking stock of her well-used night diaper.

"Hush, kitten," Katherine said, leaning over the rails and giving the reluctant Tracey a gentle hug. "You were just having too many accidents during the daytime up at the lake."

"But... that's not fair!" Tracey protested. Tina and Lena had purposefully delayed Tracey's trips to the potty so that she would have accidents.

"Kitten, I know that this seems like a lot right now, but again, this is just a precaution. If you can go the whole week without having an accident, you can have your big girl undies back." Katherine said this with a note of finality as she exited the room, presumably to hide Tracey's panties. The teen tigress sighed and flopped back to her bed, sucking her binky, and sulking. She held up Felicity and looked the plush dragon in the face. 

"Imma get those two monsters back if it's the last thing I do!" she lisped to her plush friend, just before Katherine reentered.

"Now, let's get you changed and ready for a fun day at school!"

Tracey sighed as her mother lowered the rails on the side and scooped her up in her arms, no longer phased by how strong her mom and dad both seemed to be. Tracey hugged her dragon and pouted as she was laid onto the changing table. Her mom first unsnapped and pulled off her bunny onesie, leaving the pouty teen in just her pink t-shirt and soaked and full night diaper.

"Awww, looks like you decided to leave me a little present!" Katherine giggled while Tracey blushed. She just laid there as her diaper was ripped open and pulled away, wincing a little when she felt the cool baby wipes. The powder once again tickled her nose and made Tracey sneeze. Katherine finished by pulling out a pair of Tracey's princess-themed pink MS training pants, pulling them up her legs and threading her tail through the hole in the back. Katherine checked to make sure it was snug, and smiled.

"There we go! Now we don't have to worry about you having any accidents!" Katherine looked at the blushing, sour face of her daughter, and then an idea struck her. "Oh... what's this?" Katherine said, gently tugging up the pink shirt a bit, exposing Tracey's creamy white tummy. Tracey, raising an eyebrow, looked down at her stomach in confusion.

"I don't see anything."

Katherine smiled mischievously, leaning down close to the tummy. "Sweetie... I spotted a raspberry on your tum-tum!"

There was a pause, and then Tracey blushed some more and began to squirm. But it was too late. Katherine leaned down further, and started to blow a raspberry on Tracey's tummy. Tracey immediately squealed and laughed, kicking her legs.

"N-no, Mommy! Stahp!" Tracey said in between mouthfuls of giggles.

Katherine did stop soon enough, rubbing Tracey's tummy affectionately, eliciting a purr. "There we go. You were looking so down, I just had to do something to cheer you up."

"W-well, it didn't work!" Tracey said, still fighting off giggles. She felt a happy warmth in her chest, but clamped down on it, or tried to, not wanting to admit that she did feel a little better. Katherine smiled and picked Tracey back up, pulling off her shirt and walking with her against her hip over to the closet. In less than a minute, Tracey was dressed by her mommy in her uniform, complete with skirt. She whined a little, looking at herself in the mirror, worried that the skirt was too short and would give people a peek at her new underwear.

"Awww, my pretty little princess," Katherine said, enveloping Tracey into a side hug and nuzzling the top of her head. Just when Tracey thought she was going to be let go, her mom instead shifted her arms and picked her back up, carrying Tracey out of her room in her arms, gently patting her lightly padded bottom in the process. Tracey was further embarrassed when her mom put a bib on her again before giving her her cereal. 

What Tracey hated even more was how she apparently dribbled as she ate, making the bib necessary. This was met with more cooing and cuddling from her mother, who also took the time to clean her face with a damp washcloth. Tracey was happy to find she was allowed to run back up to her bathroom and brush her teeth. Once she was ready for school, Tracey headed downstairs towards the front door where her backpack waited.

"Bye, Mommy!" Tracey absentmindedly said, only for Katherine to stop there.

"Wait a second, princess," Katherine said, taking the backpack from her daughter and unzipping it, "before you go, your father and I wanted you to know that we packed for you some extra supplies to help you if you need them."

"Supplies?" Tracey asked, feeling a sense of dread.

"Yup!" She held open the backpack to show an inner pocket. Tracey had never really felt the need to use it and had largely ignored that pocket. Katherine unzipped it to reveal a trio of pink and white rectangles. "I packed you some more of your Paw-ups, just in case, along with a small canister of powder, wipes, some rash cream, a binky, some crayons, one of your coloring books, and I was even able to fit a little icepack in with a juice box and some graham crackers!"

Tracey frowned while Katherine, oblivious, smiled, her tail swishing behind her excitedly.

"M-mommy! I'm not gunna need any of that stuff!" Tracey said, stamping her foot.

"I'm sure that you won't," Katherine said in a voice that told Tracey that she most certainly did think that her daughter was going to need it all. "But as I said, it's for just in case." Katherine zipped the backpack all the way back up and handed it to Tracey, who grumbled a thanks. 

She started for the door, before she was stopped, so that her mother could take Felicity from her arms, as Tracey was still hugging her toy close. Tracey blushed and quickly exited her house, making her way to the bus stop. There was a light breeze, making her skirt swish a little, and Tracey looked around in constant panic, certain that at any moment, the wind would gust and someone would see she was wearing training pants. But it didn't. Tracey's walk to her bus stop was uneventful, and soon enough she was boarding the yellow bus, bee-lining straight for her usual seat with Lyra.

"H-hi, Lyra," Tracey said as she took a seat next to the arctic vixen, who was sitting strapped into the large carsert. Lyra was wearing the nursery's uniform onesie, which has a small pink plaid skirt attachment to it, that did nothing to cover the thick diaper bulge around her waist. Lyra was nursing a bottle all by herself, her tail wagging at the site of her friend.

"Hi, Tracey!" Lyra said, excitement in her voice.

"Did you enjoy your holiday off?" Tracey asked, curious as to why Lyra seemed so chipped. The vixen nodded, swinging her feet back and forth.

"I sure did... I mean, aside from being babied 24/7," she grumbled a little, but her happy demeanor returned. "My mommy and daddy and my nanny have decided to let me do things for myself!"

"Really? Like what?"

"Well, we all had a long talk about my... condition, and that I'm probably not gunna get any further than potty training, at best. But, and this is what was so surprising, my parents actually agreed to start teaching me how to change my own diapers!"

"O-oh," Tracey felt confused for a moment, until she realized that, for Lyra, this was a pretty big step forward. Lyra nodded again, her tail still wagging.

"Yeah! I mean, it'll be a while before I can do it without anyone supervising. But they also said that they'll let me bathe myself, make some of my own meals and babas, do my own laundry, and even enroll me in an MSer course of driving lessons!"

"Wait, there's an MSer course for that?"

"Yup! It's kinda a kindergarten setting, and I'm pretty sure that they use puppets to teach things like safety and rules of the road, but otherwise it's the same as any other driving instruction!"

"That's great, Lyra!" Tracey said, smiling and feeling excited for her friend, who giggled and popped her bottle back into her muzzle, practically guzzling down the creamy white liquid inside.

"Of course," Lyra said, pulling her bottle out again to talk, "it came with some concessions. For instance, I now have to wait until college to try potty training again. And for that, I gotta enroll in a special potty training class. What's more, if I'm gunna live in the dorms, it's going to be with a caretaker for a roommate, although I was already expecting that to be in my future anyways. Also..." at this, Lyra blushed and looked away. Curious, Tracey leaned over and waited for her to finish.

"I... I had to agree to go back to... nursing from Mommy," Lyra said in a low voice, her face beet red. Tracey was blushing too while also looking confused.

"Isn't that unhealthy for... well... a non-baby?" she asked.

"Normally, yeah... but there's vitamin supplements that cause females to... produce milk... and make it nutritiously what the... drinker needs. She's started taking the supplements that will make her... milk, perfect for a vixen my physical age..." Lyra's tail had slowed, but was still wagging a little. Tracey, her eyes wide, pointed to the bottle.

"I-is that...?"

Lyra looked confused and then at the bottle, before snickering. "No. This is just my usual formula." Lyra resumed sucking before she asked Tracey how her own vacation was.

"Uhm... it was okay... mostly..."

"What happened?" Lyra asked.

Tracey sighed and started to tell Lyra about having to wear diapers for long car rides... and how she used them both times. She also explained about her aunt and the cute outfits... and the diabolical duo.

"Oof, that's rough. But at least it doesn't sound like you'll have to deal with them very often," Lyra offered, hoping to make Tracey feel a little better about her situation.

"True... but... that's not all..." Tracey looked around and leaned in to whisper to the vixen, who herself leaned in to hear.

"My mommy and daddy decided that for the next week, I should be wearing training pants to school, all because of those little monsters."

"Oh, geeze," Lyra said, putting a sympathetic paw on the tigress' shoulder. "Are you... right now..."

"Yup..." Tracey said in a low voice. "My mommy even packed me some spares, and other... supplies."

Lyra winced and nodded. "Well, now that you're away from those two, maybe you'll have an easier time making it to the potty." Even as she said it, Lyra knew full well that when an MSer was relegated to training pants, it was exceptionally rare that they wouldn't be going back down to diapers, full-time, for at least a few years.

"Well, yeah, of course," Tracey said, ever the slightest note of worry in her voice. Soon enough, the bus had pulled up to the school, and the two's fellow teens were already piling off. Lyra sighed, still looking a bit excited, even when Nora barged onto the bus, running right up to where the two sat. The deer girl unbuckled Lyra with ease and pulled her into a hug.

"Yay! My favorite little vixen is back!" Nora said, shifting Lyra into a cradled position so that she could hold the vixen's bottle for her, and allow her to finish off the rest of her breakfast. Lyra rolled her eyes and drank down the remaining 1/3 of her bottle, before being shifted again so that she was looking over Nora's shoulder. The doe gently patted Lyra on her back, making her let out a loud belch. "Good, girl! Nora said, before setting Lyra back down in her seat, flipping up the skirt, and opening the snaps on the onesie.

"Awww! Your mommy and daddy switched you to those cute Snuggies that I recommended last time I babysat you!" Nora gushed, blushing as her soggy and full diaper was displayed, thankfully only to the three. "Well, let's get you a fresh diaper, and see about this new schedule your parents signed you up for!" Nora redid the snaps and helped Lyra up, taking her paw in her hoof.

"C'mon, Tracey, let's walk together and tell each other how our vacations went!"

"Hello to you too, Nora," Tracey said with a smile. Her friend still made her nervous, especially now that Tracey found herself in Nora's presence while secretly wearing training pants, but the tigress strengthened her resolve, and assured herself that Nora would never find out. 

Stepping off the bus right behind Nora and Lyra, there was a sudden gust that lifted Tracey's skirt all the way up. Reacting on instinct, she slammed her paws down, forcing the fabric back down to its usual state, blushing and panicking, looking around wildly. Since no one was openly reacting... and since Nora wasn't all over her, checking to see if she was wet and asking her how long she's been potty training or something to that effect, Tracey let out a pent up sigh of relief. The trio walked through the school doors, chatting with one another, Nora actually seeming to include Lyra, while still mollycoddling her, all of them completely unaware of the pair of wide eyes that was following them.

Leslie, Tracey's track teammate and rival, stood by the bushed where she had been standing, sipping her energy drink which if she hadn't swallowed before Tracey had gotten off the bus, would have led to an actual spit-take. The cheetah girl couldn't believe what she saw, yet she had seen it nonetheless. Tracey, the fastest runner on the team, the annoying striped blur... was wearing a pair of white and pink princess training pants. Leslie smirked as she filed this information away for later. A lesser person would have exposed Tracey right then and there... but not Leslie. She knew that she could have some fun with this turn of events later on down the road. For now, she resumed drinking her energy drink and waited for her clique, planning on keeping her little peek-a-boo discovery to herself.

In the Daycare Section...

Lyra's spirits didn't seem to dampen in the least while she was being changed in front of Tracey, yet again. The tigress had been roped into helping gather the supplies and instructed to watch on how to properly change a diaper. Lyra was then taken to the nursery section, with the teachers promising that her friend can visit her later, and maybe read her a story. Tracey noticed that Lyra's name had been erased from the potty chart altogether, and figured that that must be part of the new program Lyra was now a part of. All that morning, Tracey listened and took notes, intermittently helping out to distribute bottles and sippi-cups and snacks, and go around checking who needed a diaper change or who needed to go to the potty.

"Excellent work, Tracey," Mr. Holder praised, putting a large paw on Tracey's shoulder.

"Th-thanks, Mr. Holder," Tracey said, squirming a little. While the large bear teacher always made a point of praising all the students, both the MSers and the volunteer caretakers alike, that wasn't the reason for his walking over to Tracey after she had finished marking on the potty chart that Mark, the excited wolf boy her age, had made it to the potty successfully. What had caught his eye about the tigress was that she was squirming a little when she stood still, doing the ever-so-familiar potty-dance.

"Need a bathroom break," he asked, holding up a hall pass. Tracey, realizing that she had to go, badly, nodded and thanked him, taking the pass. She briefly thought about grabbing her backpack on the way out, but decided against it. There were too many eyes looking around and she just knew she could make it to the bathroom in time.

Tracey walked down the hall to the ladies' room... only to find that once again, it was closed off with the 'out of order' sign hanging on the door. Feeling a little desperate, she looked to the boys' room and saw the same thing. Letting out a sigh, and squirming some more, she turned and started to speed walk to the next set, which were unfortunately further away. The nearby custodial closet opened and out poked Leslie's head. She saw Tracey's back as she hurriedly turned the corner and let out a snicker. She jogged over to the bathrooms and quickly took down the out of order signs, tossing them back into the janitor's closet, before stealthily hurrying after Tracey, thinking to herself how cutting class today had absolutely been worth it.

The distressed tigress in question was concentrating solely on getting to the other restroom. She winced and slowed to a stop as she felt a spurt. And then another. She focused and held the dam back before slowly continuing. She turned another corner and rejoiced as she saw the restrooms in sight. Hurrying she had just made it to the door... when the dam let loose. She froze, her paw inches from the handle, and let out a whine. She felt her paw-up grow warm. 

Once she was finished, she blushed and looked around. Leslie had caught up to her and ducked back around the corner just in time to avoid being spotted, peeking back around when Tracey whined again. Leslie, her phone already out and a smile on her muzzle, leaned back around to find Tracey pulling up her skirt, to reveal her sodden training pants. The picture of the princess on the front had faded, and now in bright pink words the front read Wet. Not believing her luck nor hesitating, Leslie, her phone silenced, snapped a few pictures, catching Tracey in her wet paw-up, before she darted back around the corner and scurried away as quietly as she could.

Tracey sniffed and dropped her skirt. She took a second to wipe her eye and weighed her options. Nodding, she went inside the restroom. Once she was certain she was alone, she hastily ripped open the tearable sides to her paw-up, balled it up, and stuffed it in the trash, putting some paper towles over it. She then set about cleaning herself as best she could with some more paper towels she wet in the sink first, cursing herself for not taking her backpack with her, regardless of who saw. 

Taking a deep breath, Tracey composed herself and started briskly walking back toward the daycare. She'd sneak off with her backpack the first opportunity she'd get to change into a fresh paw-up... just in case, as the school would no doubt call her parents if she was discovered to be going about sans underwear. Putting on her best fake smile, she returned to the daycare and her duties. Elsewhere, Leslie was looking at the three photos she took. Two were too blurry to be certain what was going on, and the third, still with a little blur to it, still clearly showed Tracey, standing there, her skirt hiked up, wearing a wet pair of paw-ups. The cheetah giggled to herself, feeling as though it was Hallmas Time come early.

And there you have it folks! I certainly hope that you enjoyed the new chapter.

• Like 5

I had been disappointed that you glossed over the cousins time a little... I'm glad you referenced it. It would be nice to see a flashback or something there. I don't think it's long before she's in the same padding as her friend! Please continue this and post another chapter. (After all you dragged me into this story! ? ?)

• Like 1

I’m wondering why everyone, including her parents, is sabotaging her struggle  against regression. Lyra is apparently getting the same sort of “help” from her family. ?

It must be the baby-products industry that created the MS so to sell more and then subliminally conditioned all parents to sabotage their daughters potty training & adult skills, with the excuse to make it “less stressful” for everybody.?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I had been disappointed that you glossed over the cousins time a little... I'm glad you referenced it. It would be nice to see a flashback or something there. I don't think it's long before she's in the same padding as her friend! Please continue this and post another chapter. (After all you dragged me into this story! ? ?)

Awww, sure, I can do that! (Again, I just couldn't figure out how to get past the cabin part of the story.)

Now what makes you say that? So Tracey's back in training pants and already soaked one and someone saw... oh... I see your point.

I certainly shall!

2 hours ago, Bonsai said:

I’m wondering why everyone, including her parents, is sabotaging her struggle  against regression. Lyra is apparently getting the same sort of “help” from her family. ?

It must be the baby-products industry that created the MS so to sell more and then subliminally conditioned all parents to sabotage their daughters potty training & adult skills, with the excuse to make it “less stressful” for everybody.?

For MSers, the babying is actually helpful, even if the MSer in question doesn't want to be babied. It's not that being babied makes them act younger and become more infantile, it's just that it more... speeds the process up. Also, the majority of others in this society have a hard time not treating someone with MS as an adorable toddler or baby. The fact that they do tend to act infantile and develop certain infantile needs certainly doesn't help with that perception.

(Also boys are just as likely to get it as girls.)

• Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Ch. 10 Uploaded 8/29/2021)
  • 6 months later...
Hello there, everyone! Sorry for the delayed chapter, I kinda got side-tracked by things. Real life really likes to get in the way of writing, am I right? Anyways, I am so excited to have finally finished this chapter to bring to you today! I really hope that you enjoy it!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 11)

by

Panther Cub

Tracey milled about the designated stop where her school's bus normally picked her up. The teen tigress' thumb had slipped between her lips as she stood there, pensively thinking about the previous week. Tracey's parents had decided that sending her to school in paw-ups was a good idea, an idea that very day Tracey had inadvertently proved to be a good one. She had managed to get back to class and get some alone time long enough to put on one of the spares that had been packed for her in the hidden pocket of her backpack.

Unfortunately, not a day had passed where she hadn't ended up needing to put on a fresh pair. It started off with one a day, then two, and then four. She knew that if she didn't get her bladder needs back under control, that her parents would send her to school with her daytime diapers. Tracey sucked some more on her thumb, oblivious to that fact, until the bus itself rounded the corner. Realizing what she was doing, she quickly whipped it out of her mouth before the bus got close enough for anyone inside it to see. Reflexively tugging down on her uniform skirt a bit, to try and make sure that her training pants wouldn't be revealed, Tracey boarded the bus, and took her usual seat right next to Lyra.

"Hi, Tracey," Lyra said, smiling sympathetically at her friend. Today, the babied arctic vixen was wearing the usual uniform, the skirt not doing much to cover her diaper.

"Hi, Lyra," Tracey said, wincing at the faint crinkle she heard when she sat.

"How's the... problem?" Lyra asked, leaning in close to whisper, before popping her bottle into her muzzle.

"Still... bad... but, I think if I use the bathroom regularly, and make myself go, then I won't have anymore... accidents," Tracey whispered back, blushing.

"It's a good strategy," Lyra said, giving Tracey a sad smile, "I tried it myself... but maybe it'll go better for you?"

"Here's hoping," Tracey replied, looking down at Lyra's padding, knowing that her own daytime diapers, that her mommy and daddy put her in on the weekends, would not at all be hidden by the school uniform skirt. "So, are you excited to be getting to spend some more time outside of the nursery?" Tracey asked.

Lyra's tail, which had its usual pink ribbon affixed to the end of it, began to wag happily. "Yup! Getting to play with plush toys while learning calculus is fun and all, but at least the rest of the daycare section doesn't feel as condescending... well, I guess since it's set up more like a kindergarten it's still probably going to be anyways... but still." Tracey nodded, briefly wondering if her secret was exposed, would she simply be relegated to the nursery or would she be enrolled in the regular daycare. The tigress shuddered at the thought, and caught herself about to stick her thumb back into her mouth.

Lyra saw, and watched as Tracey unzipped her backpack and grabbed two books, one to carry in each hand, and smiled sadly. She knew that any day now, Tracey was going to slip-up, and there wasn't anything she could do to stop it. Not only had she experienced it herself, but she had seen it more than a few times. An MSer trying to fight against their thumbsucking urges by keeping both paws occupied was easy to spot. She also took note of how Tracey was squirming in her seat as they were pulling up to the school.

"Gotta go?" Lyra whispered, to which Tracey looked at her confused, before her eyes went wide, and the tigress in question crossed her legs, looking panicked. Lyra had seen since last week how it had become increasingly harder and harder for Tracey to know when she had to go.

"I j-just gotta get to a potty real soon," Tracey's harried whisper was just barely loud enough for Lyra's straining ears to hear over the general murmur and shuffling of the busload of sleepy teenagers making their way off.

"Hi girls!" Nora's chipper and cheerful voice rang out next to them, making both Tracey and Lyra jump. As Lyra settled down in her seat, her diaper definitely felt more squishy than crinkly, proof that she had indeed been startled. Glancing at Tracey, who had calmed down and was now blushing, Lyra figured that she and her friend were currently both in the same boat in that regard.

"Hi, Nora!" Lyra said, recovering and feigning excitement in the hopes of keeping the well-meaning diminutive doe distracted.

"Well someone seems extra chipper this morning," Nora said, unbuckling Lyra from her carseat, pulling the girl to her feet, holding one paw firmly in her hoof.

"Just happy that I get to move to the rest of the daycare!" Lyra said while Tracey, keeping her skirt tugged down, rose from her own seat.

"I'll bet! Getting to be with the big kids has got to be exciting!" Nora said, reaching over and tickling Lyra's sides, making the teen vixen squeal like a toddler. Due to her inherent ticklishness, she couldn't roll her eyes in that instant like she usually did when her peers that did not need to be treated like six-month-olds but still diapered were referred to as 'big-kids'. Nora then wasted no time in checking her charge's diaper.

"Uh-oh! Looks like I've got me a soggy little princess! But you didn't seem to want to leave me your usual present this morning!" Now it was Lyra's turn to blush. "Aww, but I'll bet that that will change before lunchtime." The deer girl let the vixen's skirt fall back into place and gave her a big hug, before turning her attention to the awkwardly-shuffling girl next to them. "Ready for another fun day, Tracey?"

"Uh... sure..." Tracey said, blushing some more, actively willing herself not to suck her thumb. Walking the steps off the bus, Tracey felt a pressure building in her lower tummy, and realized what that meant. Panicking a little, she started to walk a little bit faster than Nora and Lyra.

"Oh, Tracey, wait up!" Nora called out, jogging while holding Lyra's paw to catch up to her. "What's wrong?"

That question made Tracey stop, and force herself to walk slower. She could feel Nora's kind and inquisitive green eyes searching over her, feeling like they were boring a hole right through her.

Just keep calm and don't act strange, she thought to herself, forcing a smile.

"Sorry, I'm just so.... excited! For... Lyra's big day!" Tracey said, looking over at the vixen in question, who was finishing off the last of her bottle, looking over at Tracey with wide eyes.

"Awww," Nora said, pulling Tracey in for a side hug with her free arm. "I know! It's just so wonderful to see the progress she's made, even thought she's no longer potty training." This time Lyra had no trouble rolling her eyes.

"Y-yeah," Tracey said, feeling the prickly panic in her chest abate as the urge to go to the bathroom receded a bit. She was a little confused by this, but was thankful to the gods that she hadn't messed herself out in the hall in front of Lyra and Nora. She might have been able to duck into one of the bathrooms and take care of herself without the deer girl knowing what really happened, but the risk was just too great. They soon found themselves at the daycare, with all the bright and happy colors and murals, the giggling and shrieking of delight as MSers played about before class was to start. Tracey walked with Nora and Lyra over to the cuddies and started to put her stuff in. Tracey was unaware of her tail beginning to hike itself up, and grunted a little as she bent her knees just a bit to set her backpack in the cubby.

"Oh, did my special girl decide to leave me a present after all?" Nora asked, pulling out the back of Lyra's skirt and diaper to check. It was just the three of them over by the cubbies, and Lyra had watched Tracey the entire time. She knew what was happening, and whimpered a little, not knowing what to do to help, especially since Tracey still seemed oblivious to what she had done. Tracey, looking relieved, set her books in the cubby, her thumb going right into her mouth, which helped to further calm her down. Lyra felt the waistband of her diaper and skirt snap back and tried to think of some kind of distraction, as well as something to alert Tracey to her current problem. But she was too late. Nora was sniffing and looking around, suddenly realizing where the source of the smell was coming from, and noticing the individual in question sucking on her thumb.

"T-Tracey?" Nora asked, several things suddenly clicking into place for her, memories of Tracey acting odd, like making numerous trips to the bathroom, always bringing her backpack with her, the tigress seemingly slowing down and yawning at around naptime, and even humming along to some of the nursery rhymes.

"Huh?" Tracey asked, looking over at Nora and Lyra, who were both looking at her with wide eyes, Lyra hugging her tail to her chest. Tracey suddenly realized she was sucking her thumb and pulled it out, wiping it on her uniform blouse and blushing. "O-oh... I, uh... just slammed something on it," she said, looking sheepish. But then... she realized she could smell something... unpleasant. And her eyes became as wide as saucers as she sifted on her feet and felt... the problem. Tears began to well in her eyes as her thumb slipped back between her lips. But no matter how much she sucked on it, she couldn't fight back the panic and shame that was starting to overcome her.

"Oh, Tracey," Nora said, pulling the sniffling big kitten into a hug. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"'Cause i-it's just a misdiagnosis," Tracey whispered back, fighting back hot tears prickling at the back of her eyes, part of her knowing full well that the doctor's had been correct, yet still wanting to believe otherwise.

"What's going on here, girls?" Mr. Holder asked as he strode over to the three. Lyra whimpered and looked down at her shuffling feet, feeling terrible for Tracey. She remembered when her MS became public knowledge, and it had not been pretty. She sympathized with her friend, taking some solace in the fact that this was surely going to be the worst of it for her.

"Tracey had an accident," Nora said, the deer girl having taken Tracey's free paw in her hoof, using her free one to rub the tigress' back.

The large and kind grizzly bear teacher looked at the red and tear-stained face of the girl sucking her thumb, a quick whiff telling him all he needed to know.

"I see... okay, Nora, why don't you help Tracey get all cleaned up and into something more... protective." Tracey and Lyra both winced, knowing what 'protective' meant, whereas Nora nodded and gave a small smile, this being her realm of expertise.

"And I'll go and give Tracey's Mommy and Daddy a call," he said. Tracey whimpered as she watched him go, heading towards the daycare teachers' lounge. She was then gently tugged forward by her paw, and she turned to see Nora leading her and Lyra over to a changing table. "Now, Lyra, I know you're wet, but let me get Tracey changed and then it can be your turn, okay?"

"'Kay," Lyra said, looking at Tracey, who simply looked back with tearstained eyes.

A short while later, Tracey was sitting in a red plastic play-chair, but much larger than one for little kids. She was blushing furiously, a white pacifier bobbing in her mouth as she sat there, hugging a teddy bear, looking down as the snuggies-brand diaper poking out from under her skirt. There was a purple bunny smiling up at her from the bit peeking out from the hemline. She was mortified that she'd been laid down on the changing table, and been cleaned and changed into a diaper by Nora, who did demonstrate that she was a pro. Quick, thorough, gentle, and done in under five minutes. Lyra was sitting in a similar chair next to her, wearing the same print diaper under her own skirt, giving Tracey a hug.

"I'm sorry it happened, Tracey," Lyra said, while Tracey nodded. It was then that the door to the playroom opened, and in strode Mr. Holder, followed by Katherine and Paul. Tracey's parents headed right for her, both kneeling down to give her a hug.

"Thanks for looking after our little princess," Paul said to Lyra, the large lion giving her a headrub. Lyra smiled a little and nodded.

"We'll see about setting up a playdate soon, okay?" Katherine asked, the motherly tigress oblivious to Tracey wincing at hearing those words.

"It's all going to be alright, Tracey," Mr. Holder said in his usual gentle voice, drawing Tracey's attention to him.

"Your Mommy and Daddy explained everything, and don't you worry," Tracey's heart started to beat faster in excitement, wondering if her parents had gotten her out of all this somehow.

"You're still going to get the extra credit points for helping out here at the daycare and the nursery. And now, you can continue to help out as one of our special helpers, while still attending your new class schedule." Tracey's heart sank, nodding and chastising herself for getting her hopes up like that.

"D-do I have to go to the nursery?" Tracey asked, lisping around her binky.

"Not at all, Tracey," Mr. Holder said while she was still being hugged and fussed over by her parents. "That's just for MSers who show that they need a little extra help and care than normal."

Tracey nodded, grateful for small favors.

"But," she was expecting this, just not coming from her daddy. Paul smiled gently at his baby girl, drawing her attention to him. "Your Mommy and I have decided, with all of the accidents you've been having, that taking a step back is a good idea."

Tracey knew that this meant that for the foreseeable future, she was back to diapers, 24/7.

"C-can I still run track?" Tracey asked, her eyes wide.

"There is absolutely no problem with that at all," Mr. Holder said.

"That's right, princess," Paul said, leaning over and planting a kiss on Tracey's forehead, making her feel reluctantly better. "We already discussed that with your teacher and coach. Students with Miner's Syndrome are absolutely allowed to participate in school sports and club activities, provided that they are properly protected." Tracey blushed some more, but felt a bit better about her situation knowing that she could still compete, although how the other girls on the team were going to take the news about her... condition, she was still unsure about.

"Don't worry, Kitten," Katherine said, pulling out Tracey's favorite plush dragon, which the padded tigress gladly swapped the teddy bear for, hugging Felicity to her chest. "We're with you every step of the way."

Every step of the way back to Babyville, Tracey thought to herself, deciding not to vocalize this.

"I'm glad that we're all on the same page regarding Tracey's care and education," Mr. Holder said with a warm smile. Tracey winced again, partly because of this statement, and partly because she made eye contact with Lyra, who was now sucking on her own binky. The vixen just rolled her eyes, and gave Tracey a wink, making Tracey smile. At least she had a friend.

Elsewhere...

Leslie smiled as she looked down at her phone, making sure that Mr. Veltas didn't catch her texting on it. The photo she'd been sent confirmed it. One of her friends had been passing by the daycare section, just casually glancing in, when she'd spotted Tracey in the middle of being powdered and taped up into a fresh diaper. Thinking quickly, the hyena girl had snapped a picture. It showed Tracey from the side laying on a colorful changing table, with a smiling Nora taping a pair of Snuggies onto the clearly embarrassed tigress.

LOL, looks like the daycare has a new baby to take care of, read the message from Leslie's friend, Leanne.

I know, isn't she just adorable, the snow leopardess sent back. As she looked at the picture, she felt a warmth in her chest.

Huh, she thought to herself, she really is adorable. Gosh, I bet she could really use a hug right now. Leslie knew that that thought was strange and just out of the blue, but she wasn't too concerned by it. Looking at the picture, an idea began to take shape in her mind, and the snow-leopardess started a grin. But this wasn't her usual mischievous grin, this was actually a warm smile.

And there you have it, readers! Please consider leaving a comment or review, as those are just so wonderful and really do brighten up
  • Like 6
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Ch. 11 Uploaded 3/3/2022)
43 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

FINALLY!!!!!!! ? ?

I like how this went down... I'm going to have to re-read everything... Maybe by the time I do that you can have another chapter <nudge> ? 

O.O Yay!

Hehehe, yeah, couldn't keep teasin' folks with what was inevitable.

>.< Sorry for the long delay, between working on learning to draw, some IRL stuff, my other stories, and some other things, time slipped right on by! But, I'm already thinking up the next chapter!

• 4 months later...
YAY! I'm so happy to have finished chapter 12! Geeze, I have so many stories going already! But I am powering through!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 12)

by

Panther Cub

Tracey sat at her desk scribbling down notes. Mrs. Holon, a pleasant mouse woman, was currently walking the class through the history of the Binnoh Dynasty, and the many wars that they fought for over a century. Tracey never figured that MSers would be taught the more bloody parts of history, yet that's what was happening. Mrs. Holon was even using a sock puppet to help make it more palatable, or so Tracey assumed. She sighed and suckled her binky some more.

It had been a few days since her big reveal and subsequent demotion from Daycare volunteer to enrollee. She looked around at her classmates, all wearing the school uniform complete with the diaper bulges or in the cases of the girls and their skirts, diaper peekages. Feeling a nudge to her left, Tracey looked to see Nora standing there. The deer girl gave Tracey a hug and a quick diaper check. All of the volunteers and teachers doted on her classmates, herself now amongst that number, but Nora took things the extra mile. She was always ready for a hug, to check Tracey's diapers more than was usual, and give Tracey her naptime bottle with the tigress in question settled in her lap, all the same treatment she gave to Lyra. To Tracey, it was like she had a second Mommy when at school. Needless to say, it's about what she had expected to happen when she was discovered. Nora gave her a quick nuzzle before moving down the row to the next student to give them a check as well.

"Now, class," Mrs. Holon said, addressing the students, "can anyone tell me who was the most influential member of the royal family for over fifty years?"

A few tentative paws, hooves, and talons were raised. The gray mouse teacher's sock puppet, which was made to look like a black sheep with googly eyes and was named Oskar, started to rub its chin, before pointing to a blushing eagle girl who took her binky out to answer.

"I think Little Tiffany might have a great answer," Oskar the puppet said, with Mrs. Holon making her voice sound deeper. Tiffany let out a giggle before she continued.

"U-uhm... was it the Grand Bishop Nills the Black?" Tiffany offered.

"A very good guess, sweetie!" Mrs. Holon gushed. In her time volunteering Tracey had come to the conclusion that the mouse lady loved MSers. Even when someone gave a wrong answer, she would go out of her way to encourage and praise them while correcting them. Tracey also knew that she regularly babysat MSer students when their parents needed a sitter. "He was a very powerful and influential person in his time, which was all the more intriguing since he was a skunk, and in the ancient country of Parna, skunks were considered of the lowest caste, just one step above slaves. And it is true that from behind the scenes, he manipulated different levels of the government at the time, even setting up his own personal network of spies and assassins. But there was someone much more influential."

Oskar rubbed his chin again, Mrs. Holon making a deep sounding "Hmmm," before pointing with him to an alligator girl next to Tracey, this one with pink scales, She was hugging a little white plush kitten. "How about you, Bethy?"

"Uh... Emperor Silas?" she offered, blushing and ducking her face shyly behind her stuffie.

"Another wonderful answer," Mrs. Holon praised, clapping her paws, "yes, Emperor Silas Windclaw was indeed a very influential person. He completely redesigned all of the cities and towns within the empire by redesigning their layout to make the flow of traffic easier, as well as building and maintaining paved roads connecting all of the cities and towns to the ports, and even designed and had installed the first early sewer systems! But there was still someone else even more influential. Now can anyone tell me who it was, hmm?"

She then had Oskar call upon the wolf boy in the back, Travis. "Was it the Duchess Abelle?" The soft brown-furred wolf boy offered.

"So close, sweetheart," Mrs. Holon said with a warm smile, "Duchess Abelle did indeed have quite the political sway, furthered by her lucrative textile company she had built from the ground up, which was not something many badgers like herself to say that they were able to do in her day. But the person I'm thinking of was a bit different. Anyone else?"

Tracey raised her own paw, hugging her own plush friend to her chest. She was vaguely aware of her diaper growing warm, but she ignored it, plucking out her pacifier and letting it drop, since it was clipped to her blouse.

"Our new little kitten looks like she might have the answer," Oskar the black sheep puppet said, pointing to her. Tracey swallowed, feeling multiple sets of eyes on her.

"Uhm... w-was it... Davina the Red?" Tracey asked, a blush forming on her cheeks as her ears picked up some snickers.

"Absolutely correct!" Mrs. Holon said, jumping a little and clapping again. More than a few of Tracey's fellow classmates looked up at the teacher in confusion.

"B-but," Travis said, his ears perked and his head cocked to the side in confusion, an act that Tracey had to admit made him look adorable, "wasn't Davina that gladiator who... uhm... had MS?"

"That's right, Travis," Mrs. Holon said, adjusting her glasses. "Davina the red held many titles in her life. Slave, Gladiator, Champion, Warlord. And yes, she had what was at the time referred to as Isbird's Judgement, or as we now know it Miner's Syndrome. There are multiple tapestries that depict her having her diapers changed by her personal handmaidens, being fed by local wetnurses, and needing to sleep in a cradle. Yet that did not stop her. After her tribe abandoned her for being cursed after she had become a physical adult, she was captured and sold into the slave markets within the empire. She killed multiple owners of her until she was sold to a gladiatorial company. There she trained and learned how to fight, and began to dominate opponents left and right. She was able to win her freedom, and continued to voluntarily fight in the arena time and time again for a steady pay. She even charged marchants to praise their products in public. When not fighting in the arena, she was able to find employment with a mercenary company, rising through the ranks very quickly, thanks to her victories on the battlefield."

Mrs. Holon was in her element now. When not helping with the care of MSers, she had a passion for history. "The Grand Bishop saw her rise not only in popularity with the citizens, but even amongst the military, he grew concerned. At first, he had dispatched teams of assassins on three separate occasions to eliminate her. All three were complete failures, beheaded by Davina. That was when he tried another method. He had Davina lured to the private manor of Duchess Abelle, whom he had coerced into his scheme with information on her business rivals thanks to his spies. When Davina arrived, she was led to a large nursery where several nannies were waiting. Instead of using force, they resorted to using techniques to help calm upset children and successfully convinced Davina into a crib. Over the course of three months, Davina was kept prisoner in a nursery, attended to at all times by nannies and wetnurses, as well as by the Duchess herself."

Tracey had been amazed when she had learned of this historical lioness, and even moreso when she found other historical figures who had similar conditions.

"And this is where historians tend to get into heated debates, about whether Davina actually planned this, or if it was just a stroke of luck. Either way, the Duchess, after being exposed to Davina and assisting in her care, initially for the sake of enjoying her humiliation, started to become more fixated on the lioness. She began to have expensive, and adorable, outfits made to take her out in public. She had a much more comfortable crib commissioned. And she even began to nurse Davina herself, preferring that to having the wetnurse do it. Over those three months, Duchess Abelle started to view Davina more and more as her own daughter, showering her with gifts and attention and affection. This is a process that at the time was called Bonding, but now we refer to it as Tursk's Syndrome, which is where an individual who does not have MS, when exposed to someone who does, starts to form a parental bond with them."

Tracey paused as she heard this new piece of information. "Tursk's Syndrome?" she mouthed to herself.

Mrs. Holon continued, but now speaking with Oskar. "Soon, while not exactly under Davina's thumb, it became clear that the lioness, who was the Duchess' senior of five years, had quite a bit of influence with her new, legally adoptive mother. Through her, Davina was able to reestablish her contacts within her mercenary company and friends within the military, as well as start ingratiating herself with the merchants, thanks to the Duchess' influence. Despite some misgivings from Duchess Abelle, Davina resumed her campaigning and fighting in battles and fighting in arenas. She even led a few impromptu missions to save military units that had been captured, proving herself to be a skilled tactician and leader. The emperor saw this and offered her a leadership position in the military, which she took."

"Once more, she rose through the ranks, quickly becoming Emperor Windclaw's most trusted general, who thwarted an assassination attempt on his life. With the resources at her disposal and newfound authority, partially influenced by the failled assassination attempt, Davina began a long and bloody campaign to root out corruption in the empire. Many wealthy nobles were killed, indeed entire bloodlines were wiped out. This all came to a head between the Grand Bishop and General Davina, the latter of the two provided proof of Nils' scheming to set up his own holy empire, pointing him out to be behind the assassination attempt. The Grand Bishop was stripped of his title and power and imprisoned for the rest of his life."

"Huh, never knew just how creepy bloody political intrigue could be when told by a sock puppet," Tracey mumbled to herself. Her ears picked up a stifled giggle and, looking over to her left, she saw Lyra holding her paws to her muzzle, looking right back at her. Tracey smiled in spite of herself. Despite the utter humiliation of becoming just another Daycare student, Tracey found that it wasn't all bad. Lyra was quick to be there for her and offer her comfort. She was lucky to have made a friend like her.

"Okay, class," Mrs. Holon said in her regular voice, "I'm assigning you all a group project. Everyone will be divided up into groups of four, and next week, you will all give presentations! I will pass out a rubric for you all to follow. As for the subject of this presentation... each group is to select and research a historical figure who had MS! It can be anyone of your group's choosing! Oh, yes Lyra?" Tracey looked over to see Lyra practically jumping in her seat, excitedly raising her paw.

"Can we pick our own groups?" she asked.

"Well of course, sweetie," the mouse teacher said, finding the vixen's excitement to be adorable.

Lyra then turned to Tracey. "Wanna be in a group together?"

"O-okay," Tracey said, slipping her binky between her lips. Shortly after that, the rubrics were passed out, and students were sent to the play room for playtime. Classes were ten minutes shorter than non-Daycare classes, as Tracey had observed, so as to allow things like scheduled playtimes and naptime. Getting up from her desk, Lyra took her paw in her own, and started to lead her into the playroom following their waddling classmates, some of whom the volunteers were leading over to the changing tables for a quick change. Tracey saw that Lyra was leading her over to where the wolf boy, Travis, and the pink alligator girl, Bethy, were playing. Travis was pushing a toy firetruck along, dodging attacks from the 'giant' plush kitten that Bethy was holding.

"Hey, guys," Lyra said, plopping down with a crinkle sitting cross-legged on the colorful puzzle-piece mat, prompting Tracey to do the same.

"Hi, Lywa," Travis said around his bright red binky, his tail wagging back and forth happily, making him crinkle as well.

"H-hi," Bethy said to Tracey, hiding behind her kitten a bit.

"H-hewwow," Tracey said back, hiding behind Felicity herself.

"This is Tracey, and she and I are gunna be in a group together for the project. You guys want in?" the arctic vixen asked.

"'Kay!" Travis said, bouncing a bit.

"A-alright," came Bethy's response, smiling a bit at Tracey when she peeked around her kitten.

"Do you have a historical MSer in mind already, Lyra?" Travis asked after plucking out his own binky.

"I thought of a few, but I figured we could all decide together," said Lyra.

"I really wanna see if there's any MSers who became firefighters of note in the past!" Travis said, holding and proudly showing his firetruck. Tracey took that as to meaning that Travis wanted to be a firefighter.

"A-are there any firefighters who have MS?" she asked, blushing and feeling like the center of attention.

"Uh-huh! My cousin's a firefighter, and she's an MSer! And not just a bedwetter either! Part of her training in getting prepared involves hopping out of her crib when on duty, while her caretaker gives her a diaper change in under thirty seconds!" Travis looked excited, while Tracey felt confused.

"OH! C-can we submit that one wild west Sheriff with MS, uhm, Leanne... uh, the bunny one?" Bethy started off excited but seemed to become a bit more flustered as the others in their group looked to her.

"Sure! I think I remember reading about her," Lyra said, now stacking some nearby blocks.

"Got any suggestions, Tracey?" Travis asked as he started to push his fire truck near Lyra's block tower.

"Uhm," Tracey started to think quickly, "m-maybe a famous pirate? Or... uhm... a... uh... knight?"

"OH! Or maybe a samurai!" Bethy chimed in, once more looking enthused.

"S-sure!" Tracey said, smiling more. As she started to join in on the playtime, yesterday having been sitting by herself in a corner hugging Felicity while Lyra gave her some space, Tracey started to feel a little better. Travis and Bethy seemed nice, and Lyra was friends with them. Maybe she could be as well. What also brightened her mood were the possibilities that MSers could have had more than one instance of some kind of historical significance. Maybe there were even some that competed in the Sylvasti Games. With their group of four decided, they continued to play and discuss possible candidate ideas for their searches. Lyra even suggested having her Mommy and Daddy get in contact with all of theirs to set up a play-study-date over the weekend. Tracey was a little nervous at the prospect but agreed to it, knowing that her parents will be thrilled that she's making friends.

When playtime was concluded, Tracey followed her new class schedule to a chemistry lab, with the walls decorated with cartoon character representations of the different periodic elements, complete with their periodic table signs above them. The stools were all bright primary colors, and the volunteers were watching very diligently. The teacher, Mr. Kindoss, a very gentle-spoken bull, started to walk them through the lesson about ions, with the kids taking notes. After chemistry was phys. ed. They were all led to the changing room where, after several diaper changes, including Tracey who had been shocked to learn that her Pawpers were soaked; the volunteers helped to dress them in legless onesies and led them into the Daycare section's own gymnasium. There, they were led by the phys. ed. teacher, a twenty-something orange vixen named Miss Signal, in some stretches, before leading them in a game of dodgeball. The balls of course being soft foam so as to keep the MSers from getting hurt.

Tracey found run-waddling in a diaper a little strange, but was able to dodge quite skillfully. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but she actually started to have fun, especially when Travis did a silly movie dive, in pretend slow motion, to try and catch a ball. Tracey noticed that some of the other MSers kept looking her way, which she took to mean that they were still getting used to the idea that one of their caregivers was now just like them, and tried to shrug it off. With their exercise concluded, everyone in Tracey's class, including Tracey, received praise and hugs from the volunteers and Miss Signal. Nora was quick to cuddle and praise Lyra and Tracey as well, leading them by the paws back towards the changing room. After getting changed back into their uniforms, they were taken to the lunch room. Tracey saw some MSers waddle over to the long tables, whereas some went straight for the high chairs. Bethy was one of the first to scramble into one of the high chairs and seemed excited when a larger female grizzly bear volunteer buckled her in and secured the tray.

"Now where do my two special girls wanna sit today, hmm?" the deer girl asked, making Tracey blush. Tracey looked at the high chairs, seeing that all the MSers sitting in them were being fed and fussed over by volunteers, whereas those sitting at the tables, while still being supervised, were mostly eating on their own. In both instances, all MSers were bibbed, and rightfully so as the majority were proving to be messy eaters. Lyra saw Tracey's hesitation and gave her paw a squeeze.

"How about the tables today?" she asked, getting a kiss to her forehead in response.

"Okay, my little kit!" Nora pulled Lyra into a hug, and then did the same for Tracey, before leading them to an open space for the two of them. Once seated, she disappeared and quickly returned with a pair of pink bibs that she secured gently around their necks. "Okay, girls, the options for lunch today are burgers and fries, fruit salad, juice, MS food, and formula."

Tracey blushed, looking and seeing some of her fellow MSers in the highchairs, being spoonfed the MS food, which were just larger jars of baby food, just made to be nutritionally made to feed MSers of different species and age groups. The previous day, Tracey had sat at the corner of the table, and chose to only drink the tiger formula, which was served in a bottle. "C-can I have a burger, please?" She was hugged and nuzzled again by Nora.

"You sure can, kitten," Nora said, making Tracey blush. "I'm so happy you're feeling better today! And what about you, Lyra?"

"The same, please!" Lyra said, giggling at being nuzzled by the deer girl. Tracey and Lyra, as well as Travis who took a seat across from them, started to chat as they began to eat their lunches, with Nora and other volunteers and several teachers staying close by and checking up on everyone individually. When lunch was over, Tracey was surprised to find that she had gotten ketchup all around her mouth and dribbled a bit onto her bib, and was cleaned up. Lyra was a little better off, but Travis looked like he had just mashed his burger into the sides of his muzzle. Afterwards, they were all led to the quiet room, where some nap mats were set up near some cribs. Some of her classmates had their diapers checked and were then led to the cribs and placed inside.

Tracey, Lyra, Bethy, and Travis all sat on mats near each other, while Mrs. Holon with Oskar, sat in a chair with a big storybook in her lap. Tracey had learned that since not every MSer wanted to take a nap during naptime, but their bodies required it nonetheless as shown by how cranky they would get, the general rule was that no one had to sleep, just sit or lay down on the mats and in the cribs while a teacher read them a story. Every single time, they would all drop like flies before the book was over. It was a story about a little tiger girl who went exploring one day, finding a secret village of stuffed animals. Tracey tried to listen, despite how juvenile the story was, but soon found herself yawning. Looking to her left, Travis was already curled up with his thumb in his muzzle, fast asleep. Bethy was next to him already laying down, her eyes drooping while she cuddled her kitten, her white binky in her mouth. To her right, Lyra was cuddling her tail, nodding off but clearly trying to stay awake. Tracey hugged Felicity close and tried to fight the sleep, but soon, she was out like a light.

After nap time, which Tracey was reluctant to admit made her feel recharged and energized, there was art class, where today they were doing pawpainting. This was done in the art room which was an all floor tile, with smocks put on them, and with the volunteers helping to wash the paint from everyone's fur or scales or feathers. Tracey wasn't a very skilled artist with a brush, and she wasn't much better with her paws. But she received praise from Nora and the teacher  and other volunteers regardless. Bethy was surprisingly very skilled at painting with her dulled claws, making a portrait of Travis as a firefighter. Travis himself seemed more focused on trying to paint a city being attacked by a giant evil-looking teddy bear. And Lyra was making a rough attempt at a butterfly. She saw Tracey looking over and smiled sheepishly.

"I work better on days where we use brushes," she said.

Tracey started to make a red-spotted cow, finding using her paw-fingers quite challenging.

"Woah! Nice killer clown, Tracey!" the wolf-boy said while wagging his tail. Tracey blushed, now seeing that her cow had indeed started to look like a horned killer clown. The left hoof looked like a knife, and the happy grin certainly looked sinister. She said nothing to contradict Travis' assessment, and soon enough, Nora was helping to scrub the paint from Lyra and her paws. It was time for the last class of the day, English. They started a new book, Treasure Archipelago, with everyone taking turns to read different paragraphs. Class ended with the teacher assigning them to finish the first chapter and then read the second one. This particular teacher, Tracey knew, liked to pull out random pop quizzes, so she made a mental note to make sure to re-read both chapters thoroughly at home. All of the MSers needed a diaper change before they were led to their cubbies to grab their backpacks.

"Okay, Tracey," Nora said, holding her and Lyra's paws once again. "You have track practice, so me and Lyra will walk you there. I need to drop off this diaper bag for your coach anyways." Nora patted the big pink cloth satchel that Nora had on. Tracey groaned inwardly but nodded, glad she was now in a fresh diaper. As much as she hated having to be in them, she preferred her teammates' first impression of her since her condition became public knowledge was not one with a soaked or messy diaper. They were led out of the Daycare section and out into the halls. They passed by shuffling students, some who sincerely commented on how cute Tracey and Lyra were, some who snickered, and some who muttered insults. They all shut up from the angry glare Nora flashed them. Tracey had only ever seen Nora angry once, and it was actually kind of scary. Like a feral mama bear.

Soon, they were at the girls' locker room. Nora entered, with the other two girls in tow. Tracey and Lyra both had their binkies in and were nervously suckling them. The atmosphere of chattering and giggling between the track team members evaporated, like someone hit the mute button. All eyes were right on Tracey. She immediately spotted Leslie, the snow leopardess was grinning, looking excited.

"Aww, what a couple of little cuties," she said with a giggle.

Tracey bristled at that and blushed as she heard some giggles coming from the other girls. She spit out her pacifier to speak, but Nora beat her to it.

"Hey, Leslie, nice to see you again! That last meet was amazing! You set a new record! Well, before Tracey beat it," the deer girl said, surprising more than a few girls present. Leslie started to growl, until she caught a glimpse of the cute white and purple bunny diaper peeking out from the bottom of Tracey's skirt. She felt a strong urge to go over and check to see if she had wet, and shook her head.

"What's going on here?" a voice asked, stepping into the locker room. Coach Trosta looked around, the older black bunny woman frowned a bit as she caught Leslie's eye, prompting the snow leopard to turn away and finish putting her uniform in the locker. The coach smiled at the trio before her. "Mr. Holder gave me a call, Nora. Thanks for walking Tracey here, and for dropping off some supplies."

"It's always a pleasure to be able to spend time with both of my unofficial little sisters," Nora said, her pupils practically turning into heart-shapes. This made Tracey roll her eyes, and Lyra try to do the same, but the vixen couldn't stop the giggle from escaping her lips.

"Well, I'm sure that they both appreciate you taking such good care of them," Coach said with a smile, ruffling Tracey and Lyra's headfur before accepting the diaper bag offered to her by Nora. "But we gotta hurry up for practice! Our next meet is next week!"

"Oh! Is it a home or away game?" Nora asked, now nuzzling the top of Lyra's headfur, in what Tracey figured was a subconscious instinct. Then she felt Nora start doing the same for her.

"Home. We'll be facing off against Calneri High."

"OH! Then I can make it! And maybe Lyra's mommy and daddy will let her stay and cheer Tracey on too! Would you like that, sweetie?" Lyra blushed at being put on the spot, so instead leaned more into Nora's hug and nodded her head.

"Well that's wonderful," Coach said, taking Tracey's paw. Tracey, realizing that Nora would have to leave soon, all of a sudden felt nervous and held onto Nora's hoof. The deer girl took notice and cooed.

"Aw, don't worry, Tracey-wacey! You'll see me again before you know it! besides, you need to get into your track uniform."

Tracey shook her head clear before nodding. "R-right, thanks, Nora," she said, subconsciously slipping her binky back between her lips. Nora cooed once more and leaned over, planting a kiss on Tracey's forehead.

"Now you go have fun, kitten," Nora said, leading Lyra away. Lyra waved as she waddled along, her big bushy white tail starting to hike itself up just before they left the locker room.

"Okay, Tracey, now I'm unsure if you need help changing into your track uniform, so if you want, I can help, or you can try on your own," Coach said. Tracey blushed at a few snickers as some of her teammates left the locker room to head out to the field.

"I think I can dow it," Tracey lisped, opening her locker and pulling out her track athletic shirt and shorts. She quickly had her blouse off and already had a sports bra on. She slipped the tight-fitting green and white striped shirt on. Removing her skirt and ignoring the Awww's from some of the other girls, she stopped and let her coach check to see if she needed a change. Given the all clear, Tracey pulled up the small green and white tight shorts... only to find that they couldn't go past halfway up her diaper.

"Uh-oh," her coach said. "I forgot all about that. For MSers competing in school sports they need to wear a school athletic diaper cover. It'll be okay to practice in just your diaper, and I'll order you a couple of covers. They should be delivered by lunchtime tomorrow."

Tracey blushed and nodded, not trusting herself to say anything as her face became very warm. She pointedly ignored the smiles from her teammates. There were a few who seemed malicious and enjoyed her embarrassment. But the majority seemed to find her genuinely cute. Tracey's ears picked up on two girls discussing offering their babysitter services to her parents. She wasn't sure which she disliked more, the ones who were mean or the ones who thought she was adorable. Tracey made her way out onto the field. She saw some of the boys track team members staring at the girls and started to feel her face heat up again as she could sense their eyes going over her, zeroing in on her new look.

She really disliked the slight waddle to her step her Pawpers caused. Powering through, Tracey took up her starting position and, with Coach blowing the whistle, she was off. With very little difficulty, her mind went blank, and everything fell away again. All that existed for Tracey was herself and the track she was running down. She was in the zone, aloof, no longer worried about diapers and bottles and being babied, but just concentrating only on her running. She finished and came to a stop, grinning. Several of her teammates had tried to outpace her, which itself was nothing new, but they hadn't paced themselves. Tracey guessed that they had figured they would have an easier time passing her now that she was running in a diaper. Practice continued like that, Tracey maintaining her status quo as the track star, until finally it came to an end. On her way back to the locker room, Coach had stopped her and checked her diaper. To Tracey's humiliation, she had filled it at some point out on the field.

"I can help changing the kitten's diaper, Coach," Leslie piped up, making Tracey jump.

"That's very kind of you to offer, Leslie, but I'll handle that," Coach said, taking Tracey by the paw and leading her to her office, closing the door behind them. From the diaperbag, Coach pulled out a pink changing mat, a tub of wipes, a canister of powder, and another diaper. This one was white with red trim and a red heart in the center. She guided Tracey down onto the mat, and handed her Felicity who had also been in the bag. Tracey snuggled her plushie as Coach got to work undoing the tapes and setting about cleaning her up. The tigress blushed during the change, not stopping even after her bottom was dusted with powder and the fresh diaper taped on. Taking care of the tape over the tail hole, the black bunny gave her padded bottom a pat.

"There, I'll bet that feels much better," she said, picking up the balled up used one and dropping it into her wastebasket. Tracey nodded and suckled her binky. She went out into the locker room and quickly changed back into her uniform. It wasn't long before Tracey then headed back out, hugging Felicity. Instead of heading in the direction of her usual route, she instead headed towards the parking lot where, just as they had said so this morning, her parents had pulled up in the SUV. Tracey's mom got out and gave her a big hug.

"Mr. Holder called us today and said you've started to make friends! I'm so proud of you, sweetie," Katherine said. Tracey rolled her eyes but smiled and hugged her mommy back. She soon found herself safely buckled into her carseat and given a bottle of apple juice to nurse, which she did, in between answering questions about her day. The idea of a play/studydate with her new friends was very well received. They pulled into their driveway, and Tracey was let to go take a shower. After her daddy put her in a fresh diaper, she was set into her playpen and started in on her homework. It was just starting to get dark when she noticed her parents were getting dressed up, her mommy in a pretty red dress and matching earrings, and her father in his tuxedo. Looking down at just her green t-shirt and pink diaper, the young tigress felt woefully underdressed.

"Are we going somewhere?" Tracey asked.

"I'm sorry, kitten," Paul said, coming over to ruffle her headfur. "Your mommy is receiving an award from her company tonight."

"Oh, right," Tracey said, remembering her mommy mentioning that a few days ago.

"But don't you worry, we got you a sitter that we think you are going to love," Paul said with excitement. Tracey felt her heart sink. Of course, she realized that they wouldn't leave her alone. Not anymore. She didn't have to wait long to fret over who it could be, when the doorbell rang. Katherine was finishing putting on a red necklace in the hallway mirror, so she just opened the door. In entered Nora.

"Thank you so much for coming on such short notice, Nora, dear," Katherine said. The deer doe smiled wide.

"It's no problem. Especially when I get to take care of one of my two favorite cuties even more!" Nora walked over to Tracey's playpen and reached inside to pull the stunned kitten into a hug. "We're gunna have so much fun!"

At first, Tracey was too shocked to respond. But then, on instinct, she giggled and hugged back, tucking her head under Nora's chin, prompting a nuzzle that made Tracey purr.

Could be worse. It could've been the terrible two, she thought to herself.

And there you have it, folks! I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it!
  • Like 2
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Halloween Special Uploaded 10/31/2023)