LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Hello everyone! My name is Annabelle and I've actually checked out this site off and on through the years. Self-isolation's given me more opportunity to diaper and dress lately so I thought I'd sign up here.

I'm a bit unusual in that I reverse ageplay if that's what you'd call it. My desired aesthetic is that of an older woman who deals with incontinence issues. Not really a roleplay but rather an almagam of people from my life that I've always felt comfortable with. I've tried going the other age direction before complete with bottles and paci's but that just didn't feel right. Annabelle sipping her morning tea in a fluffy robe and diaper feels right and that's exactly what we've been doing this week!

Anyhow glad I'm here now! Looking forward to talking to you all!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Stroller said:

Hi Nanna - welcome to DD.  I'm just sipping my own morning tea and eating toast.  In my nappy and teddy jamas of course.  Everyone needs a Nanna!

Good morning to you! Thank you for the welcome! I'm just now getting ready for bed. It's been a bit warmer so tonight's sleepwear will be my lightweight piggy capri shorts with matching camisole top. Expecting exquisitely comfortable sleep!

• Like 1

Hi Annabelle, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us now. You’ve been here before, so I guess you kinda know where thing are? But, if you still have questions, that’s fine, and that goes for any questions. Don’t be afraid to ask anyone, about any subject. Your view is very interesting, but don’t worry, you can fit right in, (to a nice fluffy diaper), lol! So do make yourself right at home, hope to be seeing you around. Now, relax, have fun, and enjoy! ?

yes i have to say I haven't ever met a person the age progresses. Its not wrong and I find it to be a very interesting twist on the norm. But then again normal is just a setting on my washing machine. I hope you enjoy it here. I have been a member here since moses took the boat ride. I find this place to be a very friendly and inviting place. Welcome to daily diapers

11 hours ago, Glennie said:

But then again normal is just a setting on my washing machine.

Absolutely! One of the things that I find so wonderful about this community is how friendly and welcoming everyone is, so welcome Annabelle! I hope you have a lovely time here.