LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Covid 19 Rant

I don't wear a mask since i have had the vaccine and the booster my blood O2 levels drop to below 90 when i wear a mask due to the sarcoidosis I have.

I also did not wear a mask during the summer out where i live because there were almost no cases and the virus was killed by the high temps and low humidity.

On 2/26/2022 at 1:06 AM, AwakenEvil said:

Anyone else notice everywhere out of the blue is lifting masks and covid restrictions... guess the whole narrative is done... but hey we got WW3 on our door step! What will the globalist think of next kiddies???

Don't get too excited a new, bad strain of covid will suddenly appear once we are done with WW3!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

Masks have been entirely political theater.  Acting like you are doing something to control the problem, when in reality you have no control over the problem.  

Correct.

47 minutes ago, littlecait said:

Don't get too excited a new, bad strain of covid will suddenly appear once we are done with WW3!

Ive been saying that for weeks now. They'll have a new dangerous strain with 99.99% chance of survival and sniffle effects when infected and shut everything down!

My prediction is after Labor Day in September. Who wants to bet me? I got $5 on it! My guess is sometime in the middle of the month in the 3rd week!

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Correct.

Ive been saying that for weeks now. They'll have a new dangerous strain with 99.99% chance of survival and sniffle effects when infected and shut everything down!

My prediction is after Labor Day in September. Who wants to bet me? I got $5 on it! My guess is sometime in the middle of the month in the 3rd week!

I love your optimism but I'm guessing more May time. The FED need a reason not to raise rates and the government needs an excuse for inflation figures...war's a good excuse but a super strain of Covid would be better!

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, littlecait said:

I love your optimism but I'm guessing more May time. The FED need a reason not to raise rates and the government needs an excuse for inflation figures...war's a good excuse but a super strain of Covid would be better!

Nah. Democrats wanna give you a taste of freedom. They know covid fatigue is real. Their polling proves that. They will give ya the summer and say we allowed you your recess but time to mask up and shut down your businesses again.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Nah. Democrats wanna give you a taste of freedom. They know covid fatigue is real. Their polling proves that. They will give ya the summer and say we allowed you your recess but time to mask up and shut down your businesses again.

Why do you think Biden did so little to prevent WW3?- this is your damn break so make the most of it whilst it lasts? Oh and why do you think gas prices are rising so fast? They want you begging for the next lock down!

Edited by littlecait
so I don't need to make 2 posts
  • Sad 1
12 minutes ago, littlecait said:

Why do you think Biden did so little to prevent WW3?- this is your damn break so make the most of it whilst it lasts? Oh and why do you think gas prices are rising so fast? They want you begging for the next lock down!

I hope NATO doesn't get involved. This isn't a fight we need to be having as Americans. We all know who'll flip the bill for all this regardless when Ukraine and Russia fighting is over. American Tax payers will be on the hook to build Ukraine.

11 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I hope NATO doesn't get involved. This isn't a fight we need to be having as Americans. We all know who'll flip the bill for all this regardless when Ukraine and Russia fighting is over. American Tax payers will be on the hook to build Ukraine.

As long as Putin doesn't try to invade any NATO countries or play with any nuclear bombs, I think we'll be good. No-one wants Afghanistan take 2 embarrassment!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

This fact has been disputed and your information is incorrect. The CDC and WHO have walked back their mask guidance due to the fact that only full PPE is the only way to protect anyone.

Which part of my information is incorrect -

• where I say that you are incorrect
  • where I say that you are correct

You can't have it both ways!

18 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

...the fact that only full PPE is the only way to protect anyone.

That is entirely wrong. Full PPE is not the only way to protect anyone. One could chose to wear a full space suit... where that, with its sealed environment is one of the ways of protection, and even that has limits. 

Nothing protects 100%, so using third party businesses like WHO etc to try and gain strength to a sweeping statement is misleading at best!

I used the example of a driver wearing a seatbelt... that is despite that driver presuming that s/he is such a good driver that s/he would never get into an accident.

A mask is an added layer of protection, and is less intrusive than a full space type suit. You are stating that only full PPE can protect, yet you chose not to wear that 24/7.  I know of one item that will protect you - it is normally six foot by four foot, with a nailed down lid, made of wood.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

Which part of my information is incorrect -

• where I say that you are incorrect
  • where I say that you are correct

You can't have it both ways!

That is entirely wrong. Full PPE is not the only way to protect anyone. One could chose to wear a full space suit... where that, with its sealed environment is one of the ways of protection, and even that has limits. 

Nothing protects 100%, so using third party businesses like WHO etc to try and gain strength to a sweeping statement is misleading at best!

I used the example of a driver wearing a seatbelt... that is despite that driver presuming that s/he is such a good driver that s/he would never get into an accident.

A mask is an added layer of protection, and is less intrusive than a full space type suit. You are stating that only full PPE can protect, yet you chose not to wear that 24/7.  I know of one item that will protect you - it is normally six foot by four foot, with a nailed down lid, made of wood.

Covid-19 Facts Vs Seatbelt data is a straw man. Plenty of facts prove seat belts save lives. The Covid Data is anything but. Now with Pfizer being forced to release data they knew before they got authorization that their shot wasn't as safe as they claimed.

But I digress. Mask data doesn't matter at this point in our combating Covid. We know it doesn't work by the data. The most heavily vaccinated and masks areas on our planet seem to be having the biggest spikes in transmission while the unvaccinated and non-mask compliance seems to have stayed realistically average. If it worked we would see major declines in the spike treads... which we didnt.. Florida has the same rates as California. Both run differently and both had the same number.

• Like 3

Im just really grateful for the trucker convoy protests in Canada.  Its because of them that Canada is finally getting rid of this covid nonsense.  My province is finally dropping mask rules and regulations this month.  My family is going to have a mask burning party.  Ive had a medical exemption for masks this whole time and its astounding how rude and crazy some people have been.  This pandemic nonsense has really shown people how hysterical and crazy the lefties are.  I look forward to the right wing movement coming.  The pendulum is about to swing the other way and its about friggin time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Dubious said:

From what I find you still need to be vaccinated to enter Canada without testing, so the truckers haven't done anything.

If I had an opinion on what life was like in Norway, as a man living in Canada, would you consider it to be well informed?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

If I had an opinion on what life was like in Norway, as a man living in Canada, would you consider it to be well informed?

That guy doesn't get it. I added him to my don't even bother responding to list.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, AwakenEvil said:

That guy doesn't get it. I added him to my don't even bother responding to list.

Yep, its nice to have a bully as an admin.

Just shows where this site is going.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dubious said:

Yep, its nice to have a bully as an admin.

Just shows where this site is going.

Didn't you call me the R word on another thread. Yeah I'm a bully... maybe I should have written you up and banned you for a NO NO word on this site. You should be happy that I allowed it and didn't even remove it. Try dropping the dreaded F word in some of our other forums and see what happens. I can promise it won't be be ignored.

4 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Didn't you call me the R word on another thread. Yeah I'm a bully... maybe I should have written you up and banned you for a NO NO word on this site. You should be happy that I allowed it and didn't even remove it. Try dropping the dreaded F word in some of our other forums and see what happens. I can promise it won't be be ignored.

Threatening someone as an admin... yes you are the bully.

How much have you paid to be admin? 

9 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Nothing. Nor would. Do yourself a favor. Leave me out of your comments and I'll do the same with you.

11 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Is that how it works in Norway?  You pay to be the head of something or the enforcer of rules?  If so I can see why you would think that is the case here.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

I looked on your government site for entering Canada.

Not sure what you mean with that comment. 

14 minutes ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

Is that how it works in Norway?  You pay to be the head of something or the enforcer of rules?  If so I can see why you would think that is the case here.

No, but one can wonder how he got the Admin role since he has no Admin skills. 

13 hours ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

Im just really grateful for the trucker convoy protests in Canada.  Its because of them that Canada is finally getting rid of this covid nonsense.  My province is finally dropping mask rules and regulations this month.  My family is going to have a mask burning party.  Ive had a medical exemption for masks this whole time and its astounding how rude and crazy some people have been.  This pandemic nonsense has really shown people how hysterical and crazy the lefties are.  I look forward to the right wing movement coming.  The pendulum is about to swing the other way and its about friggin time.

Couldn't say it any better. Thanks!!!

• Thanks 2