LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Siting back, knees up or laying down, back up?

OK, here's the question. When do you sit or lay down? Knees up and sitting or laying up or down? To me, I love just about any position. I do have my favorite which usually has me sitting my knees up. Why? Well, it's because when I start to poop, it keeps me from sliding the back of my diaper and getting messy. If I get messy, my upper skin get's icky. It doesn't keep my diaper contained. Usually, when I'm pooping, it slowly slides up my naughty bits. With a really big one, I won't have to mess up my upper skin. I also like to lay down. Up or down. Keeps my diaper contained. If I sit with my knees flat, I can get my diaper all messy. How about you?

1 hour ago, diaperjack101 said:

OK, here's the question. When do you sit or lay down? Knees up and sitting or laying up or down? To me, I love just about any position. I do have my favorite which usually has me sitting my knees up. Why? Well, it's because when I start to poop, it keeps me from sliding the back of my diaper and getting messy. If I get messy, my upper skin get's icky. It doesn't keep my diaper contained. Usually, when I'm pooping, it slowly slides up my naughty bits. With a really big one, I won't have to mess up my upper skin. I also like to lay down. Up or down. Keeps my diaper contained. If I sit with my knees flat, I can get my diaper all messy. How about you?

I really like to go for a walk with thick cloth diaper and locking rubber pants, running short shorts and poop while walking and it goes right to the crotch and talk about a good feeling while walking and swishing and squishy. I like to keep poop and pee in my diaper

I find it much easier to poop while walking rather than squatting, or whatever.  For some reason, the back and forth movement between the two glutes work the hole just right to help aid in everything just sliding out.  Standing is my next favorite methods but sometimes I find I have to "march in place" a few steps to get the last bit out whereas walking would not have required it because the movement is already occurring.  Squatting or sitting are my two least favorite methods because it tends to put too much pressure on the crotch of the diaper and prevents proper loading.  Ordinarily I have semi-soft or semi-firm poop but when it's hard, it takes more effort regardless of position or method.  When its too soft though, it's like "SPLASH-DOWN" when it goes - just open the flood gates...

• 9 months later...

The few times I've done it, it was in a sitting position but raised up by my arms..or laying down with legs raised. Feels so naughty when I get to poo in my Diaper ? the clean up is not fun though. Sitting in a messy one now and will be till I get home in a hour or so. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Me and my wife have always debated this question and our best two positions are walking and on all fours. or sometimes go for a walk in the park and hug and kiss and hold each others bottom while we release. The all fours is fun because we can face each other and kiss and make funny faces at each other while pushing out a hefty load.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Whatsthatsmell said:

I like to roll on my yoga ball on my stomach.  Or bend over the counter.  Both these push my "eject" button and make it pretty effortless.  Mess goes directly into the crotch and moves forward.  :)

Gotta love it when its all over the crotch !!

I like to mess on all fours, then sit down while leaning far back. Then when leaning forward, my mess gets squished up to the front, not the back. This stops my mess leaking out the back, which is really useful as I like to stay in my diaper for a day or two and mess two or three times, so it gets very full~