LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

not able to wear during lock down

I actually have the opposite problem. My Wife and Daddy have decided this is the perfect time to keep me in diapers and onesies more often. It was diapers 4 days a week before the lockdown but now they've increased it to every day ??

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I actually have the opposite problem. My Wife and Daddy have decided this is the perfect time to keep me in diapers and onesies more often. It was diapers 4 days a week before the lockdown but now they've increased it to every day ??

I wonder how many new members we'll get in the "24/7" club out of COVID-19?

• Like 1
On 4/12/2020 at 8:08 PM, oznl said:

Not me.  I was going to give it a shot, but after 2 days it "got old".  Then again -- I like 'em wet and generally keep 'em on far too long. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Not me.  I was going to give it a shot, but after 2 days it "got old".  Then again -- I like 'em wet and generally keep 'em on far too long. 

I fully expected it to "get old" for me too, back in December 2018 ?  It certainly did (and still does) fluctuate a little but never to the point where I seriously considered looking for some actual underwear (which seems to have disappeared).

Can't blame anybody for passing on 24/7 - it's not exactly convenient at times...

I certainly won't be one of them lol. I already have conversations with my Wife and Daddy about wanting to wear diapers less often, not a fan of them when they're wet and messy is an absolute hard limit no go.

I guess it's a case if be careful what you wish for as I wanted a partner who would keep me in diapers and now that I have two who feel that way wearing diapers feels more like a chore than fun.

Anyone with some strong points to help convince a partner/partners to let you wear diapers LESS is invited to share their arguments ?

48 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I certainly won't be one of them lol. I already have conversations with my Wife and Daddy about wanting to wear diapers less often, not a fan of them when they're wet and messy is an absolute hard limit no go.

I guess it's a case if be careful what you wish for as I wanted a partner who would keep me in diapers and now that I have two who feel that way wearing diapers feels more like a chore than fun.

Anyone with some strong points to help convince a partner/partners to let you wear diapers LESS is invited to share their arguments ?

Ultimately, you are an adult and can make your own choices.  You just have to be ready for any consequences in your current relationship(s) as a result of your choices though.

You can refuse to wear when they want to put you in your diapers.  I'm sure you have some sort of safe word that when you use it, they know the "game" has to pause or stop...  Right?  All adults have free will and you do too.  If you object strongly enough, some of the things you like may change as a result as well, but you should be able to change what you're wanting less of as well.  

3 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Ultimately, you are an adult and can make your own choices.  You just have to be ready for any consequences in your current relationship(s) as a result of your choices though.

You can refuse to wear when they want to put you in your diapers.  I'm sure you have some sort of safe word that when you use it, they know the "game" has to pause or stop...  Right?  All adults have free will and you do too.  If you object strongly enough, some of the things you like may change as a result as well, but you should be able to change what you're wanting less of as well.  

Lol, you have incredibly misinterpreted my post. Yes, I absolutely am an adult and yes I have free will and I could put a halt to diaper wearing but you will notice I never said I couldn't in my post. My Wife and Daddy would also 100% respect my decision if I used my safe word. I said, it can feel like a chore which I'm sure people understand.

If you actually bothered to ask you would know I'm in a DDlg and D/s relationship. What that means is I offer my submission to my Wife and Daddy as a gift because I trust them implicitly, something they earned over time. If within that context I can convince them i should wear diapers less then excellent, point to me. If not then the collar that was lovingly and consentually put around my neck says I follow instructions. As such, I invited points of discussion I could use to persuade them in that context.

As for them knowing when "the game" should stop, well D/s isn't a game. It is a conscious relationship choice made consensual by loving adults. I appreciate the intent of your advice but it puts a spin  on the situation that just doesn't reflect what is happening.

5 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

As for them knowing when "the game" should stop, well D/s isn't a game. It is a conscious relationship choice made consensual by loving adults. I appreciate the intent of your advice but it puts a spin  on the situation that just doesn't reflect what is happening.

I thought you were looking for an "OUT", thus my advice.  There is another approach you might take to keep the status quo and stay in character.  You could try to be a bit of a brat or throw a tantrum or two, but they too have consequences.  You might end up with some form of punishment as a result, time-out, red butt, etc...

I won't be one of them, since I love having the choice to wear when I want to. I also do my very best not let my wearing (especially messy) disturb family that I live with.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

what does convi-19 have to do with wearing diapers 24-7?  don't most hosptials put you in a conthder  first if your haveing bladder probloms

41 minutes ago, babywolf55 said:

what does convi-19 have to do with wearing diapers 24-7?  don't most hosptials put you in a conthder  first if your haveing bladder probloms

It was more from the perspective that so many people are either working-from-home or (much worse), not working at all.  For many, being diapered at work is a significant psychological or logistical road-block to remaining diapered.  One of the upsides from being stuck at home for protracted periods of time is that there are less reasons NOT to be diapered.  A number of DD members are making some lemonade from the COVID-19 lemon by trying 24/7.  Presumably it will be sufficiently attractive for some for them to choose to remain 24/7 diapered at the end of lock-down.

• Like 1

I have almost forgottne what it is like being in something that is not a skirt or babydoll

• Like 1

thank you onzl,that makes a lot more sense.  the other way someone had menttionted it kindof made it sound like convi 19 can put you back in diapers. 

That would not be a fun way,unable to breath from being so sick,and recovering from it.  That is not a way i would want to be put back in diapers.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:38 AM, oznl said:

Our survey results would suggest that at least some certainly will be and after you get used to it... you have to find a reason to stop and that might not be so easy.

• Like 1

Well since opening the diaper cupboard, on they went and absolutely no reason to be without I really am doubting I will not be incontinent by the time this lockdown ends.
Aron, I really feel for you :(
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Thanks 1
On 5/23/2020 at 11:35 AM, waddlergirl said:

Well since opening the diaper cupboard, on they went and absolutely no reason to be without I really am doubting I will not be incontinent by the time this lockdown ends.
Aron, I really feel for you :(
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thanks Waddlergirl ?

I'm sure there are plenty other out there who are in the same boat.

I bet it must be great to be padded during the lockdown but I know what you mean as I think I would be incontinent wearing for that long fulltime lol

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Zoom meetings are probably more interested for some of you!   There are news reports of Zoom meeting fails.... has anyone had a close call?

it wasn’t the COVID that is the root cause of my “dry spell”, but a relocation.   We moved to Florida and the wife has not returned to work after resigning from her old position.  Plus we are living in a 5th wheel and RV resort.  

So my sympathies to those who can’t wear during these times, I’m right there with you.... not out of solidarity or unity, but out of a desire for career advancement.  

joey

• Like 1
On 4/11/2020 at 5:35 PM, aron in a nappy said:

im sure im not the only one who cant wear during the lockdown because of family but its driving me nuts, i really wish i could wear

Try telling them incontinence is one of the unexpected , recently discovered consequence of Covid and diaper up ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I've been well and truly scuppered by this whole lockdown thing. Having pre-teen children, they have been off school since March. Given that you cannot sneak a bourbon out of the biscuit tin (read "cookie out of the cookie jar" if you're american) in a different room without their spidey senses tingling, there's no way I'm getting away with rustling around the house with a nappy under my clothes. Obviously I could switch to more discreet padding etc, but that is not me. As much as I proclaim to not have a little side, I'm not happy unless the nappy I'm wearing is big, thick and covered in babyish print... Waddling around the house with a slightly too short t-shirt on and a paci sticking out of my mouth just isn't going to happen.

But lockdown is easing in the UK and the schools will be going back soon you might say... And you'd be correct. Except, we've had such a great time homeschooling the children and they've responded so well to it that we're homeschooling them for the next academic year. So that means the grubby little oiks I call my children will be present in this house, 24/7 until at least September 2021 (we don't want them to miss out on forming childhood friendships, so we're pretty firm on this being a 1 year deal). So I guess I should say farewell to all you lovely folks, at least for a little while... See you on the other side! (of lockdown/homeschooling etc)

Frogboy xx

Edit:

Forgot to add the advice I thought of for snugglebear...

Why not ask to start potty training? You could even get potties for different rooms in the house, because let's face it, the toilet is far too scary! Obviously being little, theres a good chance of accidents, so it would make sense for you to be at least be half naked, to make sure there aren't any delays when you need to go. And if your wife or daddy are there with you, they can cheer you on whilst you're on the potty!

• Like 1