LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Best Baby Diaper For Me

Ok I like to wear baby diapers and need to know the best for me.

I looked on diaper reviews and in each one there were people saying they were good and bad.

Right now i am wearing pampers baby dry size 5. And was going to get size 6, but wanted to get the best one.

I didn't know if traning pants absorbed more or if regular diapers do. And if pampers or huggies. And then which kind it is so confusing.

I just need someone to tell me what is best for my specs.

I wear a 36 waist jean.

Weigh 170 punds.

And am 5'10"

If you need anymore info one me to choose the best diaper please tell me.

(sorry my mistake)

Diapers are more absorbant, but only if you 'tinkle' a little at a time :) If you wait till your bladder is full, both diaper and pull-ups will leak. Goodnights and size 6 baby diapers have about the same capacity I think.

I assume you are talking about baby diapers.

Good quality disposables such as Abena or Molicare are very absorbent and they can take a a number of full force, full bladder uses. They do work better if you leak or pee often but if worn properly, they will handle heavy usage.

This is the way I use them. When I go, it is heavy and all at once. Don't try this with a Depends or other store brand. Abena is the best and they can handle it. Also do not wear anything over the diaper to restrict it. When worn properly, it will not slip off. It may creep a little but not much.

Size 6 baby diapers such as Pampers Baby-Dry are very absorbent but only when you tinkle or go often. They hold and amazing amount but they can't handle a heavy flow at all. They overflow almost instantly. They work great as inserts if you leak or tinkle a lot.

Amazingly enough, Depends Underware can handle one full bladder, full force pee without leaking. (when worn properly) But it can only handle one use and you must change it immediatly.

fairfaxDL

Did anyone actually bother to read this guys post?

First off, although his thing says he's 23, he repeatedly states in chat that's only 15, and he put up 23 to get by. And then calls himself a 'teen.'

Secondly, look at his dimensions. He states he has a 36" waist?? I'm not sure that I know of ANY baby diaper that has a circumfrence of THREE FEET!! I use Size 4 baby diapers as doublers, and fully stretchedthey are only 24", which means that they have another 12" of uncovered space. Somehow, I don't think that going up just ONE size to a size 5 is going to add 12"! Next, he states he's 5'10 and 170 pounds, which would work out to, what Met Life calls a 'Large Frame.' See the Met Life Body Weight tables here.

This guy is probably some kid who isn't 23, who needs to be removed from the board, and is lying through his teeth. OR, maybe he is 23, and is sitting in his chair, WISHING he was a teen again, and trolling for responses.

Whatever the case may be, he ISN'T what he says he is. It's impossible.

Gary

Did anyone actually bother to read this guys post?

First off, although his thing says he's 23, he repeatedly states in chat that's only 15, and he put up 23 to get by. And then calls himself a 'teen.'

Secondly, look at his dimensions. He states he has a 36" waist?? I'm not sure that I know of ANY baby diaper that has a circumfrence of THREE FEET!! ... It's impossible.

Gary

I’m not in chat very often so no, didn’t know he claims to be 15 …. But YES I did realize that his “dimensions” make it impossible for him to fit into baby diapers … but what is the harm in playing along? Besides, I did state, in a rather sarcastic tone, that he should wear the baby diapers titled 'adult large'.

Now if he is a minor, that is a whole other story… and matters should be investigated further if he said from his own fingers that he is a minor. If he says it again, I suggest you take a screen capture of his words and send them to DD.

In a moment of feeling “what the hell”, I gave the thread readers a little show; not just him, since I’ve been feeling a bit miffed for a while at so many, for so long, saying no one could ever wear size 6, lol. I don’t think they were indecent. It is too late to do anything about the downloads, but thought it best to delete my reply in case he turns out to be a minor.

In the future, I'll be a bit more careful and only post to people that have the 'Verified 18+' stamp.

I’m not in chat very often so no, didn’t know he claims to be 15 …. But YES I did realize that his “dimensions” make it impossible for him to fit into baby diapers … but what is the harm in playing along? Besides, I did state, in a rather sarcastic tone, that he should wear the baby diapers titled 'adult large'.

Now if he is a minor, that is a whole other story… and matters should be investigated further if he said from his own fingers that he is a minor. If he says it again, I suggest you take a screen capture of his words and send them to DD.

In a moment of feeling “what the hell”, I gave the thread readers a little show; not just him, since I’ve been feeling a bit miffed for a while at so many, for so long, saying no one could ever wear size 6, lol. I don’t think they were indecent. It is too late to do anything about the downloads, but thought it best to delete my reply in case he turns out to be a minor.

In the future, I'll be a bit more careful and only post to people that have the 'Verified 18+' stamp.

Hi Peekie,

I don't consider the pictures to be 'indecent' whatsoever. I've seen a lot worse, far worse. Nor am I saying that an adult can't fit into a size six Pampers diaper or pull up. However, they are (you are) the exception, rather than the rule, even for a woman.

I ran into him before, and went into the chat room last night, and twice he's claimed to be 15, and then said 'Oh, I fooled you again.' Oh yeah? Well, why would he tell us he's 15 if he's 23? That just doesn't make sense to me. Anyway, both conversations *were* reported to DailyDi, although I don't know what's happening from them.

Gary

Just in case anyone is unaware of it - on the bottom left-hand corner of each post there is a button that says "report". If you click on that, DD or Rosie will be alerted to any questionable post as soon as they next log in.

Hi Pipsqueak.

Thanks for the information, but since both occurances, happend in the chat room, I don't think the report button here would work for that. I have not heard anything from DD, so I do not know status on this.

Gary

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

i know this is off from the original topic, but well the last post made me think, how did i get to be verified, i don't remember doing anything to prove i was 18+

Really my point is that even though its says that i'm not sure its a certin thing, oh and runaway, i thought your piccies were sweet, great to see you can fit in those, am so jealous, think i might be lucky on the size 7s if they bother in the UK

Huggles All

Lucy

i know this is off from the original topic, but well the last post made me think, how did i get to be verified, i don't remember doing anything to prove i was 18+

Really my point is that even though its says that i'm not sure its a certin thing, oh and runaway, i thought your piccies were sweet, great to see you can fit in those, am so jealous, think i might be lucky on the size 7s if they bother in the UK

Lucy, the "verified +18" is something only the Admin people can set. There are many ways to get this. There is a thread in support or somewhere to help, but for you it was that "they" know you and in their minds know you are.

they trust you Totally.

Lucy, the "verified +18" is something only the Admin people can set. There are many ways to get this. There is a thread in support or somewhere to help, but for you it was that "they" know you and in their minds know you are.

they trust you Totally.

I bairly posted for most of the time since my acount was created. I never sent them money or ID. I have been in the chat once or twice and didn't say much. I personaly would be inclined to say that you just need to keep an acount active.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

they trust you Totally.

Thanx, i did find the thread, and it does say about being know from other sites and things... maybe thats me. Kewlies... do i have a reputation!!! hehehe oh well whatever it was!

Huggles All

Lucy

(Only two weeks left till china!!!)