LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Who Uses Terry Towelling ?

Hi Everyone

I'm Kimmie and I have worn nappies for the last 6 years day and night - actually it 6 years 2 months & 5 days.

I have partner who changes me and teases me and I have been with her for 21 wet years. Does anyone Identify?

Love

Kimmie

Hi Kimmie, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, always good to see new people here. It’s nice you have someone to tease you, lol. I don’t think my wife ever teased me. She might, if I asked her to though. You’ll see lots of good likeminded people here, so you can relax. And if you have questions, just ask. 
I love terry nappies, even though I’m in the US. Terry baby nappies, are not to common here, even before disposables. Sometimes you could find terry used as, an inner soaker lining for diapers, and terry training pants were a big thing. I love plastic terry lined training pants! I like many different kinds of cloth diapers/nappies, never get tired of them. I have some traditional terry nappy squares, and some very bulky terry diapers, I had custom made. Love those, under good plastic pants! 
Well, hope to be seeing you round. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hello Kimberlie and welcome to DD!  I wear nappies 24/7 and thanks to the COVID-19 lock down forcing me to work from home constantly, I've largely gone back to wearing terry towelling squares under plastic pants as I have the time to deal with the laundry and the privacy to get away with the bulk.  Like  @StrollerI'm using the Chinese fold with a combination of Snappi and pins, an identical formula that he and I appear to have arrived at independently and simultaneously proving that like great minds, strange minds think alike ?

• Like 1

...I tried a few terry toweling nappies, didn't really care for them and ordered a dozen Adult Cloth Diaper Co medium gauze prefolds. Now these are some seriously nice diapers. I absolutely love 'em. Have 6 Angel Fluff & 6 RearZ guaze prefolds, also super nice. Welcome!!!

I use terry towelling in the shaped nappies I make. I found some 550gsm (very thick) terry so there is one layer cut out to the shape I like with a soaker strip dow the middle. Then another layer of brushed cotton over that, usually in a childish print, just for fun. Super comfortable, very absorbent and long lasting. I have new ones for night time and as they get older and a bit thinner I wear them in the daytime. They last 3/4 years then I have a cupboard full of cleaning cloths! Suprima plastic pants go over the top. I rarely wear disposables and usually pull-ups if I do. Terry is the best imho!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kimmie!

Alas I don't have anyone to change me or tease me, but I do like to wear terry nappies whenever I can! I have a couple of large terry squares, although I never feel I can fold them quite right, and a few shaped cloth nappies to. I also like disposables, especially the thicker adult baby ones, but I have terries for a treat!

Welcome to this wonderful community!