LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers -- size seems to be everything

I never actually thought about it, since I was happy with the one I had, but towards the end of it's lifespan (when it started to play hide and seek and didn't want to be found) my original pacifier (for 0-6 months) had started cutting my lip, or rubbing against my gum and causing bleeding. My new one is for 3 months and up, and it fits so perfeclty, and I don't expect any bleeding, although I will have to keep an eye on that. But it seems with pacifiers, size is important. I know lots of people would be worried with that because of teeth hurting, but I find that pacifiers for little babies under a year are the best for me.

I have an Adult NUK silicone paci and there are times when I dream that I'm eating something or chewing on gum and think, "This [###] sure is rubbery!  Kinda squeeky!"  Then I awake enough to realize that I'm chewing on my paci and then I stop and drift back to sleep.

Since I first discovered the benefits of AB play, my primary pacifier has been MAM 6+ month orthodontic with clear silicon nipple and leash. I started with a set of two, I buy a new set of two every six months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/29/2020 at 2:03 PM, Angela Bauer said:

Since I first discovered the benefits of AB play, my primary pacifier has been MAM 6+ month orthodontic with clear silicon nipple and leash. I started with a set of two, I buy a new set of two every six months.

I love baby play and I use an adult size paci at night with a thick diaper... I've never met anybody in person with same interest 

• 2 weeks later...

Pacifier size is important, and is also different for everyone because everyone's mouth and jaws are shaped differently. I like the Little for Big gen-2's which are nuk 6 I think? It's like nuk 5, but a little larger.

Tried it many years ago and it got shelved 
Don't know the size and don't have it anymore, but it was "adult" sized 

Tried searching for it on Ebay, but it was expensive, $25+, and not that keen on it