LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post When Wet

dlsafrica

• 4 weeks later...

I have been in the sam diaper since 6:30 last night, first wet at 8 I will change out at 2 in a few minutes

red%20white%20bib.jpg

The bib does not let the skirt fill out. If I put the diaper in the machine right after it is taken off. I can run it through a wash and two rinse cycles in cool water and I do not need to use any detergent and it comes out clean and since the washer is HE I do not use as much water as I would if I hadn rinsed it and it comes out of the dryer with no smell at all. However, I will need a bath

This is an older picture of what I am in no

large.20181013_221203.jpg.6139c8bc026c28

I wet at 11:00 right after I was diapered and will change out at 1:00 pm in about a half hour

I was diapered at 7:00 Eastern last night, and wet by 8:30. I will be chaged out at 11:00 AM

new%20white%20bbdoll.jpg

This babydoll is one of my new ones .from Rearz (see "Rubber Skirt"). The material osfter than the old and drapes over the body more evenly

• 3 weeks later...

It has been several weeks since I had any baby time. The youngins are out for the night and I hinted that Baby Becca hasn't visited in a while. 10 minutes later I'm on the changing pad getting a Pampers taped up. Poor Big Bird only lasted 45 minutes before the first wetting. My wife is cautiously watching me because I'm sitting on the couch. I promised her I wont drown Big Bird. It's now been 3 1/2 hours and it's getting difficult to hold out any longer...I guess I have to get off the couch soon...

If you look carefully you can see the wettness outline in the first 2 pictures...

IMGP0183sm.thumb.jpg.ac7f7f8d80ce9fa41bcc9ae8dd49a8e0.jpg

IMGP0184sm.thumb.jpg.41d0c0f2607a284878d59eb321aa3909.jpg

IMGP0186sm.thumb.jpg.8fa9f29259137729d470229659e7de76.jpg

IMGP0187sm.thumb.jpg.942bb5f1ecbcc6226ffc73db65e793dc.jpg

IMGP0188sm.thumb.jpg.02bcc7b2f97d8e6e630027496b217d0d.jpg

christine-bbdoll.jpg

Been in this babydoll and diaper since 6:30 last night. First wet at 11 and will change out at 4:00. My chastity area is still very much mostly dry with some damp spots

Laying in bed despite it being after 1pm in the UK.

I’m over 18 hrs in wearing a small blue MegaMax with a Tykables doubler under a pair of blue Kins plastic pants. 
I have had numerous ‘accidents’ but have yet to spring a leak.

I was diapered at 6:30 last night and did the first wet ant 8:30 l will change out at about 2 PM

pink%20and%20dolly.jpg

I hope Dolly Lisa is making sure everything is all rightg and not just trying to feel me up. I hate that, it is so humiliating, especially getting my baesbydoll lifted

I just woke up this morning in my cloth diaper with booster and very soaked plastic panties, unfortunately I have a leak in bed, when my wife is going to get up she will surely notice the round pee in the bed, but when that comes in she is still very angry, to punish myself i have to wash all the bedding and put it on the clothesline and wait for it to dry and make the bed again, and all this time i have to stay in my diapers wet from just sitting on a predestined wooden chair, it may take a few hours before she decides to change my diapers and my soaked plastic panties.?

Obviously she does not know how to deal with bedwetting. over the bottom sheet should go a draw sheet, an about 72"x36" or 2x1 m rubber sheet laid across the bed with it's centerline at hip height. Rearz sells them. Over which goes a pad of absorbent material like that of a diaper of maybe  72"x48" or 2x 1.4 m. That way, one does not have to wash all the bedding, just the abosrbant material and take a sponge to the rubber sheet and let it dry. That would save a lot of work, time and energy

If you were a little girl she could put you in a rubber babydoll but that would take some doing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...