LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi... very shy!

Bbbird

Hello.. I am Bbbird I’m a 22F from Virgnia but sometimes I feel about 3 or 4. I don’t know if this is who I am or what I like, I’ve never talked to a real person about this stuff before. But basically I have some mild real life bladder issues and I like to play it up a little bit when I’m by myself. I’m super tiny and fit in real kids stuff wich makes me a lot less ashamed to buy things at the store.. I recently got my first set of adult diapers- so huge! None of this is sexual for me and I consider it a really separate part of me than everything else... I really want to talk to and mabey meet another girl who is like me to figure out what I am and what I feel. I’ve lurked on this site for a few years and finally decided to be brave and put my own voice out there. Is this all okay? Please I would love to hear from another person like me to help me figure out who I am 

Hi and welcome to DD Bbbird. It’s good you decide to join in with us. Since you’ve been lurking here already, you it’s a pretty good site. I hope you can find your place, and get more comfortable with you. Maybe you will find someone here, who fits in with yourself, who knows? But, there are lots of accepting, likeminded people here in the meantime. You don’t have feel weird here, and you can sure talk about yourself, or ask questions you may have. You can like yourself, and your feelings, embrace them! I do hope you can sort them out, I think you can, in time. I always tell people, to have fun and enjoy. Especially, in regards to diapers, being little, ad/dl, etc. I have to say, I’m somewhat jealous. You said you are small, I always wanted to be, on a certain level. Like when it came to fitting into diapers, and kid type clothing. But, it was more so in my younger days. There was no internet, or any online AB/DL market to go to for anything. These days, it’s much better, there’s so much at your fingertips. 
Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you, and hope you can feel at home. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! ?

Thanks so much for the welcome I really appreciate it! I do have a lot of questions and I’m trying to figure it out as I go and trying to embrace it all and not be so embarrassed! Everyone I have talked to Here though has been super nice and that has helped a lot. 
yeah I am pretty tiny! Only just above 100 lbs. I never thought of it as much of a thing to be jealous over untill just now, I suppose you are right, that is kinda cool. Makes up for not using the top kitchen shelve I suppose haha. 
thanks so much for the response, I will do my best to relax and embrace myself and explore all this site has to offer!

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2020 at 8:19 PM, Bbbird said:

Thanks so much for the welcome I really appreciate it! I do have a lot of questions and I’m trying to figure it out as I go and trying to embrace it all and not be so embarrassed! Everyone I have talked to Here though has been super nice and that has helped a lot. 
yeah I am pretty tiny! Only just above 100 lbs. I never thought of it as much of a thing to be jealous over untill just now, I suppose you are right, that is kinda cool. Makes up for not using the top kitchen shelve I suppose haha. 
thanks so much for the response, I will do my best to relax and embrace myself and explore all this site has to offer!

Hello Bbbird and Welcome! Size is a two-way street for sure. I'm about 5'10" and I can tell you that Economy class on a Trans-Atlantic flight is no fun for me. If I wasn't a collage student with no money I'd probably pay for the upgrade to Economy+ for the extra leg room.

I can say for sure that you are ok and there's something really empowering about putting your own voice behind something. I spent a lot of my life not feeling ok about who I was and I can tell you that being in that place absolutely sucks. Back when I lurked in the shadows on this site I felt very alone. However, I found a great community here as well as a fantastic kink community in my own back yard.

Welcome from a fellow Virginian and remember that you're awesome,

Little Tomás

• 10 months later...
On 5/13/2020 at 11:27 AM, littleTomás said:

Welcome from a fellow Virginian and remember that you're awesome,

Thanks so much for the Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 6:21 PM, Bbbird said:

and finally decided to be brave and put my own voice out there

Congratualation!
Its a long road with up and down, and you should be proud to have been able to put you voice here and you should celebrate each step
Been ashamed of your self its counterproductive and acceptance is the key, really easy to say but it will come
We have been educated to want to fit into one of the models that society considers normal, but what is normal?
We are all unique, and as long as we do no harm we should be proud of who we are
Good luck and welcome!

Welcome to having a voice on the site! If you've lurked for a few years then you know that there are many friendly and helpful people here. Feel free to reach out. Many of us are at various stages of working through the same challenges, and trying to figure ourselves out. 

• 1 year later...