LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who keeps souvenirs or trophies?

Am I the only one who keeps part of the diaper packaging as a trophy after killing a pack. Technically I only do it with ABU products, but I like to hold onto the sent strips and keep the little round stickers they put on them. The scent strips keep my closet smelling great. The stickers I’m not quite sure why I still collect them. The older packs used to have stickers with designs, but the newer ones are just plain colors. I guess I could turn them into Pogs if that ever becomes popular again. The volume I’ve amassed for some reason makes me feel like a baby knowing each one means I used 10 diapers. Kinda strange I know, but I don’t think anyone will judge on this platform. However, the question is am I the only one? 

ABE6C0C5-3538-4712-80D9-184AC90523D4.jpeg

Around 2015 I started to collect one of each different diaper (mainly ABDL diapers) that I purchased.  I figured this would be a neat little collection, one that wouldn't grow that big.

But I was wrong.

Right now I have 11 full bankers boxes containing on average of 16 diapers each, and I have around 10 in a 12th box.  So at this point I have somewhere around 185 different diapers.  Wish I would have thought about collecting them prior to 2015.  I'd have a Classy Comfort, all of the original ABU diapers, more of the Fabine diapers, etc.  

And it never stops.  Cuddlz now has their own Unicorn diaper, and Northshore Supreme now comes in 3 colors and white.  At some point I'll add those to the collection.  

Not exactly, but I want to start keeping at least one diaper from each kind I try. (Maybe a few of each for ones that have several designs in a pack, like the PeekABUs and Dino Rawrz, or the North Shore Supreme Lites that come in multiple colors.)

Keeping souvenirs of your diapers is kinda curious. It certainly indicates that they are of more than mere passing interest or of simply functional value. It suggests a very deep-centred connection that transcends what most would understand.

In a way I get it, but as a non-ABDL I also DONT get it. Nothing like being of two minds!

7 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

Keeping souvenirs of your diapers is kinda curious. It certainly indicates that they are of more than mere passing interest or of simply functional value. It suggests a very deep-centred connection that transcends what most would understand.

In a way I get it, but as a non-ABDL I also DONT get it. Nothing like being of two minds!

I’d say most AB/DL’s have a strong connection to diapers. I have no medical need for them but mentally I’m bound to them. I’m just happier in diapers.