LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

The situation has already happened, unfortunately it will be unstoppable. At this point, any speculation about the plot is meaningless, and Sarah is completely unable to grasp the situation, even though all readers know it will happen sooner or later.

59 minutes ago, GQLF said:

The situation has already happened, unfortunately it will be unstoppable. At this point, any speculation about the plot is meaningless, and Sarah is completely unable to grasp the situation, even though all readers know it will happen sooner or later.

I'm sure MW would have mentioned that it was the conclusion if this was the final chapter.  If that was the climax, it's kind of weak, because there are still a lot of unresolved issues.  There are also no winners.  The Mom may seem like a winner, but she doesn't want to have a 14-year-old baby to take care of, which she would pass off to Emilia if she was a little older.

2 hours ago, spark said:

I'm sure MW would have mentioned that it was the conclusion if this was the final chapter.  If that was the climax, it's kind of weak, because there are still a lot of unresolved issues.  There are also no winners.  The Mom may seem like a winner, but she doesn't want to have a 14-year-old baby to take care of, which she would pass off to Emilia if she was a little older.

If this story ends with Sarah losing her freedom and becoming a baby again, then this ending is clearly the worst direction. Prior to this, Sarah had cut off all contact with her friends, and even if she didn't, her mother was enough to make her lose touch with the outside world. If the next step is for them to move out of this city and go to a place where no one knows them, this will be the ending.

If there is no moving plot, then the attitude of her friends is very important. If they follow Sarah's instructions and don't care about her, the result will be the same as above. The only turning point was when they realized Sarah had lost contact, but it was also impossible as things would return to normal on the surface when school started. But if Sarah's mother forces her to take a leave of absence or even drop out of school in the new semester (she is likely to do so because she already thinks Sarah wants to be a lying baby), even if her friends come to visit, she may be rejected by Sarah herself because she doesn't want her friends to see her dress up as a baby. What she thinks in her heart is that if her friends see her current situation, they will betray her, Let everyone know that she is a baby now, instead of taking the opportunity to ask for help from friends. Moreover, her mother would not allow her friends to visit. Unfortunately, the current situation is a dead end no matter how it goes, and all Sarah's hopes have been ruined in her own hands. Now is the time to bear the consequences.

As for the situation where Emilia is responsible for Sarah independently, if it's not a joke, the assumption that Sarah becomes a baby above must last long enough. When Emilia has the ability to independently take care of a much older "sister" (or rather a younger sister), I think it will take at least ten years. Because Emilia is only 3 years old now, she needs a long time to grow up, which makes it difficult for girls 11 years older than her to resist completely. However, if her mother's methods are strong enough, as Emilia's umbrella, Sarah may not need ten years to surrender. But for Sarah, this ending is too tragic. If MW doesn't write it that way, it's better not to imagine such an ending.

He did mention number of chapters so I highly doubt this will be how it ends. He did say a lot of questions would be coming in the upcoming chapters, so it's a bit early to think this will be the direction it ends at. Especially considering what we just witnessed is definitely child abuse.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, GQLF said:

As for the situation where Emilia is responsible for Sarah independently, if it's not a joke, the assumption that Sarah becomes a baby above must last long enough. 

I want to imply that Mom would put that chore on Emilia if Emilia was old enough to be parentified.  Sarah was parentified at the beginning of the story.  She essentially was Emilia's nanny.

23 minutes ago, spark said:

I want to imply that Mom would put that chore on Emilia if Emilia was old enough to be parentified.  Sarah was parentified at the beginning of the story.  She essentially was Emilia's nanny.

Well, it's entirely possible, but there is still an age gap. Normally, Emilia would have to go through more than ten years to have this ability.

However, it cannot be ruled out that under this assumption, Sarah's mother will find a baby nanny for Sarah who is on leave at work. Regarding the possible candidate for this nanny, Sarah's friends are unlikely, perhaps it could be Claire, who has not appeared in a long time?

In short, MW said there are still more than ten chapters left, and there are still many possibilities for the story to exist.

I would consider chapter 55 to be the start of the final act. I think we have less than ten chapters to go, but that depends on how long they end up while I'm writing them. 

One hard thing with a serialized story online is getting a sense of where you are at in a story, whereas in a book you would know when you are getting close to the end. The last chapter won't come as a surprise. I'll be sure to give a heads-up when we are a few chapters out. 

I appreciate all the comments/theories. I have lots I'd like to say about some of them, but that will have to wait until we reach certain plot points in coming chapters.

7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I'm really hoping her friends get worried and call for help for her. Lisa, at least I would hope, would see the signs of abuse. For a moment I hoped her mom would figure out the problem was bigger than her and she should see a doctor, but clearly the woman is out of her mind... 

I like my happy endings... I'm a bit worried this poor girl will never get even close to that.

One of my favorite stories that I read way back when I was first getting into ABDL stuff in my teens was Mimi's Struggle. Not sure if you'd be familiar with it or not. That was one of the inspirations for this story, though I'm not going to say whether I preferred the original or alternative ending.

7 hours ago, spark said:

That was what I was afraid of but thought would happen.

I want to check on the timeline.  I believe Sarah is already on her winter break, which means there is no way for any of the girls to contact Sarah without her phone (teens are helpless w/o phones).  Sarah will be treated like a baby the entire break, and then the question will be how she will handle it when school returns.  School is important to Mom, but she has proven that she forgo school in the name of punishment.

My question is: what did Mom want from Sarah?   She punished Sarah for wetting like a baby and for lying to prevent her from being punished for wetting herself.    She said that Sarah wasn't behaving like a mature teenager, but in reality- Sarah was dealing with incontinence issues independently, which I think is better than I would expect from a 14-year-old.

To get into my mindset for the mother:

The first thing is, as others have pointed out, that she is intended to be portrayed as a narcissist. The second is she has a very black-and-white mindset of rules and discipline and the importance of that in raising a child. 

The mother has been giving Sarah such extreme ultimatums/punishments not because she wants to do them (we've seen since early in the story that even taking care of baby Emilia is something she doesn't enjoy doing), but because she thinks that by making the threat so big, Sarah will have no choice but to comply. The idea of Sarah willingly and continuously being disobedient in the face of such a punishment (or doing what the mother would view as disobedience) is something that the mother simply can't comprehend her daughter doing.

But with Sarah failing to get her incontinence under control, that puts the mother in a dilemma of either needing to follow through with the threats of all the potty-training rules or admit that she was wrong in putting those rules/punishments in place. Narcissists don't admit fault. The problem has to be with her daughter, not her, and thus she follows through on the punishments. That's why instead of seeking some other solutions, she is doubling down on her behavior.

4 hours ago, GQLF said:

There are still lots of potential ways this story could go at this point (though I'm still set on the ending I started with).

3 hours ago, spark said:

Like I mentioned above, we've just started the final act. The ending of the story won't be a surprise.

55 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

He did mention number of chapters so I highly doubt this will be how it ends. He did say a lot of questions would be coming in the upcoming chapters, so it's a bit early to think this will be the direction it ends at. Especially considering what we just witnessed is definitely child abuse.

Yeah, ending on this chapter would be really dark. 

53 minutes ago, spark said:

That's true. And that can be seen in some of the ways that Emilia was brought in to help with babying her older sister during previous punishments. Obviously, there is only so much that a three-year-old is capable of doing, but it is fair to say that if she were older, mom would be making her more involved.

39 minutes ago, Night Rain said:

An here we go Sarah finds herself in a even bigger mess. Even though the punishment would have far worse it was. The perfect chance to come clean about everything. Though one question is how long will it be until she finally has enough and stands up to her mom.

I think she has come clean about as far as one could expect (even if it came under duress). She's told her mom everything except details that concern Lisa and Samantha. 

24 minutes ago, GQLF said:

Well, it's entirely possible, but there is still an age gap. Normally, Emilia would have to go through more than ten years to have this ability.

However, it cannot be ruled out that under this assumption, Sarah's mother will find a baby nanny for Sarah who is on leave at work. Regarding the possible candidate for this nanny, Sarah's friends are unlikely, perhaps it could be Claire, who has not appeared in a long time?

In short, MW said there are still more than ten chapters left, and there are still many possibilities for the story to exist.

The mom needing to work does present a question of how things will continue. There is an answer for that, but that will be for a few chapters down the road.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

I appreciate all the comments/theories. I have lots I'd like to say about some of them, but that will have to wait until we reach certain plot points in coming chapters.

Based on how engaged your audience is (including me) with discussing theories and debating implications of plot points, I bet you yourself probably could have enough to say to fill an entire bonus commentary track like some directors do for their movies lol

Thanks again for contuining to share your story! I'm really excited for the next chapters.

Oh FUCK is all I can say. How on earth could Sarah be so negligent not to take special care of disposing of the receipt in a safe way? 

As far as speculating about possible endings goes, I trust @MinnesotaWriterto end this on an at least somewhat positive note - similar to Lisa's story (temporarily slipped my mind what it was called)

But if you betray my trust I'll never get over it ;)

1 hour ago, nadine_enough said:

Based on how engaged your audience is (including me) with discussing theories and debating implications of plot points, I bet you yourself probably could have enough to say to fill an entire bonus commentary track like some directors do for their movies lol

Thanks again for contuining to share your story! I'm really excited for the next chapters.

I just checked.   It's currently 8th in replies and 7th in views.  It might not be the GOAT, but it's my GOAT.

Just noting, this started back in March 2020, which wasn't the greatest month for a lot of us.   😁  All of us have gone through a whole bunch since those days- and I've always checked the Story Thread consistently, and primarily to get an update for this story.   

I also want to thank MW, because I think my stories have improved tremendously through reading this story.  It's tedious work to get exactly right, and I probably don't come that close with my stories, but I've been inspired.

1 hour ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

intended to be portrayed as a narcissist. The second is she has a very black-and-white mindset of rules and discipline and the importance of that in raising a child. 

The mother has been giving Sarah such extreme ultimatums/punishments not because she wants to do them (we've seen since early in the story that even taking care of baby Emilia is something she doesn't enjoy doing), but because she thinks that by making the threat so big, Sarah will have no choice but to comply. The idea of Sarah willingly and continuously being disobedient in the face of such a punishment (or doing what the mother would view as disobedience) is something that the mother simply can't comprehend her daughter doing.

But with Sarah failing to get her incontinence under control, that puts the mother in a dilemma of either needing to follow through with the threats of all the potty-training rules or admit that she was wrong in putting those rules/punishments in place. Narcissists don't admit fault. The problem has to be with her daughter, not her, and thus she follows through on the punishments. That's why instead of seeking some other solutions, she is doubling down on her behavior

This! It sounds like you had the very unfortunate opportunity of a first hand experience with a narcissist. Am I right? If not, you did some serious research, because this mom is spot on. That last part of your sentence here: "doubling down on her behavior" rings so many bells. Most people cannot fathom the amount of hatred narcissists can spark in their victims (so long as the victims are aware of their abuse). 

But with Sarah failing to get her incontinence under control, that puts the mother in a dilemma of either needing to follow through with the threats of all the potty-training rules or admit that she was wrong in putting those rules/punishments in place. Narcissists don't admit fault. The problem has to be with her daughter, not her, and thus she follows through on the punishments. That's why instead of seeking some other solutions, she is doubling down on her behavior.

My story: My Summer With Aunt Amanda was very much inspired by this story  Technically, it's a refurbishment of a story based of this story The Girl who wanted to wear diapers,, but my Aunt Amanda was kind of a version of the mom character, but written from the perspective of a character with Stockholm Syndrome.   FTR- my rules are based on an idea that I had long before I read your stories, and likely from 2010

A comparison of the two antagonists:

• No big girl panties unless you’ve gone seven straight days with no accidents  (mine is 3 straight days)
  • Any accident, no matter the reason, meant you were back in pull-ups (same)
  • If you had two accidents in the same day, you’d be back in diapers for all of the next day  (2 accidents in 5 days)
  • Once every thirty minutes, you had to sit on the potty for three minutes (Big kids don't need to be told to use the potty)
  • No lying about whether you’ve had an accident  (You can't lie, because she will check your Pull-up)
    • In my story (and my stories), diapers mean the character sleeps in a crib, uses a highchair, sippy cup or bottle, and rides in a stroller (yes), that's a reach

Based on those rules, Aunt Amanda would have had Sarah in diapers by chapter16 and would still be in them until this day.  AFAIK, Sarah hasn't made it through a full day without an accident since October.

No grandparents, aunts, uncles or cousins were ever mentinoned. Since at least grandparents must biologically exist, I'm guessing that sweet mommy did cut all bridges behind herself.

This sort of background will probably matter when judgement will eventually be hammered down on her.

9 hours ago, nadine_enough said:

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I'm really enjoying writing these latest chapters. Took long enough to get to them, lol.

But yes, I think I may have a lengthy post with some commentary on the story once it is all wrapped up.

8 hours ago, flowerdaddy22 said:

Oh FUCK is all I can say. How on earth could Sarah be so negligent not to take special care of disposing of the receipt in a safe way? 

As far as speculating about possible endings goes, I trust @MinnesotaWriterto end this on an at least somewhat positive note - similar to Lisa's story (temporarily slipped my mind what it was called)

But if you betray my trust I'll never get over it ;)

She's a teen, little things like that receipt can be neglected. I may or may not be drawing on something that may or may not have happened with something I may or may not have bought myself as a teen.

The other story with Lisa's background is "Diapers Never Lie."

8 hours ago, spark said:

I just checked.   It's currently 8th in replies and 7th in views.  It might not be the GOAT, but it's my GOAT.

Just noting, this started back in March 2020, which wasn't the greatest month for a lot of us.   😁  All of us have gone through a whole bunch since those days- and I've always checked the Story Thread consistently, and primarily to get an update for this story.   

I also want to thank MW, because I think my stories have improved tremendously through reading this story.  It's tedious work to get exactly right, and I probably don't come that close with my stories, but I've been inspired.

Thanks! Getting the responses I've gotten to my writing has certainly been an encouragement to keep it going (and begin on other projects as well.)

Yes, I had a lot of spare time on hand to write in early 2020. That has ebbed and flowed over the years since (hence some longer hiatuses), but I'm at a spot now where I feel confident, I'll be able to get this wrapped up, and then begin some other projects.

I've got a lengthy story planned for when this one is wrapped up. I think it has the potential to be a lot better. I've learned a lot just through the process of writing in the last few years that as much as I will miss writing this story, I'm very excited for starting another one, which I'll begin posting here once this story is done. I've also got another book planned to post on Amazon as well. It's been a busy past few months of writing.

8 hours ago, flowerdaddy22 said:

This! It sounds like you had the very unfortunate opportunity of a first hand experience with a narcissist. Am I right? If not, you did some serious research, because this mom is spot on. That last part of your sentence here: "doubling down on her behavior" rings so many bells. Most people cannot fathom the amount of hatred narcissists can spark in their victims (so long as the victims are aware of their abuse). 

The funny part is I haven't had any personal experience with them. I could claim a former boss was one, but he was more just your run-of-the-mill asshole.

6 hours ago, spark said:

My story: My Summer With Aunt Amanda was very much inspired by this story  Technically, it's a refurbishment of a story based of this story The Girl who wanted to wear diapers,, but my Aunt Amanda was kind of a version of the mom character, but written from the perspective of a character with Stockholm Syndrome.   FTR- my rules are based on an idea that I had long before I read your stories, and likely from 2010

A comparison of the two antagonists:

• No big girl panties unless you’ve gone seven straight days with no accidents  (mine is 3 straight days)
  • Any accident, no matter the reason, meant you were back in pull-ups (same)
  • If you had two accidents in the same day, you’d be back in diapers for all of the next day  (2 accidents in 5 days)
  • Once every thirty minutes, you had to sit on the potty for three minutes (Big kids don't need to be told to use the potty)
  • No lying about whether you’ve had an accident  (You can't lie, because she will check your Pull-up)
    • In my story (and my stories), diapers mean the character sleeps in a crib, uses a highchair, sippy cup or bottle, and rides in a stroller (yes), that's a reach

Based on those rules, Aunt Amanda would have had Sarah in diapers by chapter16 and would still be in them until this day.  AFAIK, Sarah hasn't made it through a full day without an accident since October.

Sarah might have had the odd day without an accident, but if so, there haven't been many. I had a calendar I was following for a while to keep an exact timeline of events, but I've played a little loose with things. I've probably had more like six months of events take place between mid-September and December, but hey, that's fiction for you, and mostly a result of how the outline greatly expanded as I started writing, and the fact that Christmas was a key setting to the final act.

Just now, Bonsai said:

No grandparents, aunts, uncles or cousins were ever mentinoned. Since at least grandparents must biologically exist, I'm guessing that sweet mommy did cut all bridges behind herself.

This sort of background will probably matter when judgement will eventually be hammered down on her.

I would say that is due to a couple of factors. The absence of extended family is something that, in retrospect, would have probably been better addressed earlier in the story. For extended family, I'm going with them not existing, can chalk that up to Sarah's parents being only children and such. 

I've toyed with the idea of doing a re-write at some point in the future. One thing that I would almost certainly add would be a better, if brief, explanation on the state of the family dynamics (both extended family and the non-existent father figure).

• Like 2

Chapter 56: What I Deserved

Mom's pronouncement didn't come as a complete shock. As much as she liked to be specific when disciplining me, setting an indefinite timeline was a tactic she used when she wanted to be extra certain that I would be on my best behavior. With the potential for any slip-up to serve as an excuse to lengthen my time in diapers, I had no room for any mistakes.

"Go brush your teeth."

With that abrupt conclusion to Mom's lecture, I was dismissed. I waddled out of the room, crinkling all the way to the sink. As I spread a bit of toothpaste onto my brush, I couldn't shake the impression that the full details of Mom's plan to discipline me had yet to be revealed.

If past experiences were to serve as precedent, I was going to be treated very much like a baby for the next few days. I didn't think I was going to get away with spending just a single day in diapers, but as long as I did everything Mom asked, I doubted it would extend too much longer than that. It was an exhaustive punishment for her to have to enforce for multiple days in a row.

It was way before my bedtime, but with everything that I was now banned from doing, it wasn't like there was much point in staying up any later. At least I wouldn't have to help Mom with getting Emilia ready for bed when help basically meant doing almost everything for her.

But the diaper was dry when I returned to the bedroom. I'd at least had an accident in my pull-up right before Mom changed me into a diaper, so I wasn't going to have to worry about trying to fall asleep in a wet diaper.

Mom was still in the bedroom when I returned. Couldn't I at least be trusted to tuck myself into bed on my own?

"Babies sleep in a crib," Mom said.

I was capable of fitting in the crib, but only if I curled up on my side or scrunched in my legs if I was lying on my back. There were times when I might be able to get away with pushing back against Mom. This was not one of them.

Mom unlatched the gate to the crib, and I obediently crawled in and squeezed myself under a blanket without saying a word. I was going to need to make sure I spent time stretching in the morning with how sore I was likely to be from an entire night of sleeping in this position.

Even Emilia was getting too old for the crib. It wasn't as though she didn't still fit in it, but as a nearly four-year-old girl whose potty training was one hundred percent complete, she was due to have a regular bed. Mom had talked in the past about setting up a bunk bed when that time came, since trying to squeeze in two beds in our tiny room would be nearly impossible. I wasn't opposed to the idea, assuming that I would be on the top bunk.

I didn't respond as Mom said goodnight and then turned off the lights and shut the door.

Even with the lights off, I didn't close my eyes right away. I could hear the water running from the bathroom. Mom was filling up the tub to bathe Emilia before bedtime. I could picture what her reaction would be to learn she would be trading places with me for the next few nights. Hopefully, she would avoid rolling off the side of the bed.

Even if I were to close my eyes and fall asleep now, I was bound to be woken up when it was time for Mom to tuck Emilia into bed, so it made little sense to try to fall asleep.

I normally would have been more comfortable lying on my back, but with how thoroughly Mom had spanked me, that wasn't an option tonight. Might not even be an option tomorrow night, either.

The darkness and silence created a moment of calm, and I was able to take a deep breath and begin to rationally assess everything that had occurred in the past half-hour when my whole world had turned upside down.

What is strange is that I almost felt a bit of relief.

That wasn't to say that I in any way was happy with the situation, with my bedwetting and incontinence, and Mom's attempts to punish and shame me out of it. But after months of struggling to keep everything hidden, of struggling to keep my story straight all the time, this punishment, as bad as it was, at least came with a sense of certainty.

Or had the stress of the last couple of months just now been replaced with something worse?

The diaper crinkled again as I shifted under the blanket. Mom had left me in the t-shirt I had been wearing beneath my jacket, and she hadn't bothered to put anything over the diaper after changing me. She had better make sure the heat was on well tonight.

But even after this punishment ended, the next step was going to be pull-ups and a return to Mom's dreaded potty-training routine. I might even be able to make it seven days without an accident, if I were to spend the entirety of those seven days at home, but I had to face the reality that I was not going to be able to go without having accidents at school, and with Mom monitoring my pull-up use again, I couldn't think of any way I would be able to hide those accidents from her.

The sound of splashing in the bathroom had come to an end. The bedroom door swung open a few minutes later. Mom didn't turn on the bedroom lights, but the light coming from out in the hallway was able to illuminate the bedroom enough that she and my sister could navigate it without bumping into anything.

I was already facing the wall, so I didn't have to watch to see what my little sister's reaction was to her new bed. There weren't any exclamations of surprise from her, so Mom must have told her before bringing her into the bedroom.

Then the door was shut, and the bedroom was again shrouded in darkness.

I was going to be on my best behavior tomorrow, regardless of what level of babying I was going to be forced to endure. That was my only hope to get out of this discipline.

The next few days were going to suck. But I knew what was in store for me, and things would have a chance of getting better once I made it through them.

---

Mom woke me up by leaning over the edge of the crib to rub my shoulder.

I yawned as I glanced around the room.

My bed, the one Emilia was temporarily using, was empty, the sheets haphazardly strewn across the mattress. Emilia was probably already watching morning cartoons in the living room, maybe eating a dry bowl of cereal while she did that.

The less time I spent around her in this condition, the better. I had worried a lot the other day about how Samantha's younger brother might not be able to keep a secret, but that made sense for a nine-year-old. But with Emilia getting closer to her fourth birthday, what would she be able to recall from all this?

I had to admit that she had a much better awareness of what was going on around her than I often gave her credit for. Would these experiences with our role reversal eventually fade from her memory? Or could this be something that I would risk having held over me once she was older?

Mom unlatched the side of the crib and swung it open. My legs ached as I stretched and sat up on the side of the crib. I lifted them in the air and held them straight out, straining to reach my toes as far as I was able. It was a start, but I was going to need to spend a lot more time stretching to recover from my cramped sleeping conditions.

It was a miracle that my diaper hadn't leaked overnight, given the position I had fallen asleep in. From how much it squished beneath my slightly less sore bottom, I could tell it hadn't been a small bedwetting accident last night, either.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, a heavily padded diaper was the perfect solution for dealing with a sore bottom.

While I was stretching, Mom was straightening out the sheets on the bed, making room to put the changing pad down. If she had managed to get that out of storage, I had to expect that all the other baby things would be awaiting me as well.

I got up from the crib and walked over to the bed without needing Mom to tell me to. I had to be on my best behavior today. The more I demonstrated to Mom that I could be responsible and mature, the sooner I'd be out of diapers and back in pull-ups. Besides, a dry diaper was greatly preferable to a wet one.

Mom didn't begin to change my diaper right away as I lay down on the changing pad. She had another lecture for me.

"There are new rules for you to follow while you are a baby again."

I braced myself for what Mom was about to say. It couldn't be good, not after she'd had a whole night to think it over.

"Unless the request is dangerous or contradicts another rule; you will obey Emilia when she asks you to do something. You won't use any adult words; only baby talk is allowed. You aren't allowed to use the toilet; everything goes in the diaper. You aren't allowed to feed or dress yourself; that will be done by me or your sister."

Except for needing to obey my sister, the rest of it was as I had expected it to be. But Emilia was still only three years old. Worst-case scenario would be getting roped into playing dolls with her, or something like that. If she had been even a few years older, I might have worried about how she might creatively abuse that newfound authority over me.

"Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mom."

"No big girl words. Only baby words."

I paused before answering a second time. How exactly would a baby respond to that question? I made my best attempt at baby talk.

"Wes, mommy."

"Good girl. I got all the baby stuff back out of the basement for you. That includes your pacifier, which you are to keep in until it's time for breakfast."

"Uh-huh."

I opened my mouth wide as Mom inserted the pacifier. I sucked on it softly as Mom changed my diaper. This was going to be a long day.

---

The highchair was waiting for me in the kitchen. That came as no surprise. A bib and a sippy cup sat in front of it on the table. There wasn't any food set out yet. My stomach was beginning to rumble. I hoped I was at least fed in adult portions rather than baby ones.

I lifted the tray took a seat in it, and pulled my hair up so Mom could secure the bib around my neck.

The sippy cup on the table appeared to be full of orange juice, but it was out of reach for me. I started to ask Mom for it and then realized I would need to find a way to use baby talk to make that request.

"Mama. Sippy." I pointed at the sippy cup for extra measure.

Mom appeared pleased that I had remembered to follow those new rules and walked over from the counter where she had been chopping something on a cutting board to place the cup on the highchair tray.

I had forgotten how much of a pain it was to drink out of a sippy cup. No matter how hard I strained, it only came out in tiny amounts. The entire sippy cup was about the amount of liquids I had been drinking before going to school in the morning.

That reminded me of something important. I couldn't allow this time in diapers to cut into my toilet training attempts. While I couldn't use the restroom as normal, this did provide me a unique opportunity to hold my bladder in as long as I could, without worrying about what would happen when I eventually peed myself.

The only downside was that without access to my phone, I wouldn't be able to accurately time how long I was waiting or keep detailed track of the results. But perhaps I would see some signs of improvement when out was back in pull-ups in a few days.

I was about halfway through the sippy cup when Mom sat down beside me at the kitchen table. She was holding a bowl of chopped-up fruit: slices of bananas and strawberries, and grapes that were cut in half.

It should have been finger food. Messy finger food, yes. But still finger food.

But Mom insisted on feeding it to me with a plastic fork. I opened my mouth as wide as I could each time she lifted the fork to my face. Even though the fork was blunt, I still didn't want to get stabbed with it.

Mom didn't make any cute noises for me this morning during the feeding. It was a good breakfast, at least. It certainly beat cereal.

Mom hadn't done much to dress me this morning. She had only swapped up my nighttime t-shirt for a clean one. That didn't matter much, as she had the heat running enough that my legs didn't feel cold. I was fine with bare legs so long as Mom didn't make me crawl around as part of my rules for being a baby.

Mom had said that watching TV was prohibited when she detailed exactly how thoroughly I was going to be grounded last night, but that prohibition didn't extend to watching kids' shows. After enduring an episode of Caillou, I wished I had been banned from watching that as well.

I was watching the show about that annoying Canadian brat from on the couch, while Emilia sat on the floor next to a nearly empty cereal bowl. My pacifier was back in my mouth. Mom had put it there as soon as I had finished breakfast, complete with an admonishment that it was not to come out again until she said so.

My diaper remained dry for the moment, but that wasn't going to be the case for long. I had drunk every last drop of orange juice from the bottle, and the large bowl of fresh fruit surely contained a decent amount of additional liquids.

Based on the number of episodes I had watched after breakfast. I estimated that I maybe was approaching a little over an hour since Mom had changed my diaper this morning. I squirmed anxiously on the couch. At least Mom was in the other room so she wasn't around to witness my discomfort.

I was getting to that point of holding my bladder in where the discomfort was so great that it was tempting to just let it go. The wetness and warmth in the diaper couldn't possibly be worse than what I was currently feeling.

I counted slowly, trying to keep myself at a one-second pace and not speed up. I made it to one-hundred and ninety-six before my bladder finally gave out.

Another thing I had forgotten since the last time Mom had babied me was how much more absorbent these diapers were compared to my pull-ups. The diaper was noticeably wet, but it would take at least a few more accidents of this size before it was as full as it had been when I woke up this morning.

But if I was to continue practicing holding my bladder in, I was going to need to stay hydrated.

Emilia didn't even notice me step up from the couch and walk to the hallway. I don't think she had noticed when I had entered the room early, for that matter.

I checked Mom's bedroom first, but she wasn't in there or anywhere else on the first floor. From the kitchen, I could hear the washer and dryer running. I found Mom downstairs ironing clothing.

"Mommy. I need baba."

Trying to say that phrase with a pacifier in my mouth only made my question sound even more babyish. But it was still coherent enough that it caught Mom's attention, and she was able to make out what I was requesting.

"Of course, sweetie. Let's get you one upstairs."

Mom caught up with me as I turned to walk out of the room. She placed a single hand on the bottom of my diaper.

I wasn't lucky enough to get a diaper change yet. Mom wasn't going to be wasting any diapers today. She was going to use them to their full absorbency.

I stood in the kitchen as Mom warmed up milk in the microwave and mixed in a small amount of sugar before filling up a baby bottle. I followed Mom to the living room, expecting her to feed me the bottle on the couch. That wasn't what Mom had in mind for me.

Mom had me lie down on the couch, using a large pillow to prop up my head, but didn't sit down with me.

"Emilia, I need you to come here."

Like me, my sister knew better than to disobey Mom, even when she was in the middle of watching one of her favorite TV shows. Emilia jumped up and ran over to where Mom was standing next to the couch.

"You remember what I told you last night about being a big sister?"

"Yeah!"

"That's right. Big sisters need to take care of their baby sisters. You want to be a big sister and take care of Sarah?"

"Yes! I be big sister."

I should have figured that Emilia would be thrilled about this assignment. She loved playing house with her baby dolls. Now she had one big, live baby doll to play with.

"It's time for your baby sister to drink from her bottle. Here's how you need to hold it."

Mom knelt on the floor and held the bottle of warm milk to my face. I didn't want to drink the bottle in front of Emilia like this, let alone have her be the one holding it for me, but I had to finish it all to stay hydrated.

Mom had filled the twelve-ounce bottle all the way. I wasn't going to have any problem drinking sixty-four ounces today at this pace.

"Here, place your hands around the bottle now," Mom said to Emilia.

My sister accidentally pulled the bottle away from my mouth when she first took hold of it, causing some milk to drip onto the front of my shirt.

"Careful, now," Mom said. "We don't want things to get too messy."

Emilia adjusted and put the bottle back into my open mouth and held it still for me to suck on.

"We need to make sure your baby sister drinks all her bottle. So you need to hold it until she is all done, OK?"

"OK!"

---

While I was sure Mom had informed Emilia that she was allowed to be in charge of me, I think Emilia must have forgotten about that, as she wasn't involved in any further babying once she had finished feeding me the bottle.

Mom let Emilia sit and watch TV all morning, but I knew she would have it turned off after lunch was over. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to fill my time in the afternoon, but it had to be better than this.

I had just wet my diaper for a third time. Even with how hydrated I'd been so far today, I had been able to go about an hour between each accident.

I wasn't sure if asking for a diaper change was something that Mom would be OK with me doing, even if it was done completely in baby talk. The diaper was now full enough that it was still feeling damp after the most recent accident, though I hadn't leaked out onto the couch as far as I could tell.

Mom was on a break from doing laundry. She had been sitting on the other end of the couch, tapping away on her laptop for the past fifteen minutes or so. I couldn't imagine that she hadn't noticed my diaper when she entered the room. My shirt wasn't long enough to conceal how wet it had become.

I was just finalizing how I could phrase that diaper change request to Mom when she shut her laptop and looked over at me.

"Seems like someone needs a diaper change. Come on. Let's get you to the bedroom."

If I thought I had been waddling before, I was mistaken. I followed after Mom in what was truly a baby waddle.

The sensation of the cold wet wipes running across my bottom was a welcome relief as Mom got me cleaned up. At least for the next hour, I would be in a dry diaper. After taping the next diaper on, Mom also added leggings to my outfit for the day. I lifted my feet in the air while she got my leggings on and then lift my butt to allow her to pull the top to the leggings up above my waist.

The leggings covered the diaper completely but didn't leave any doubt that it was a diaper beneath them. These leggings weren't normally see though, but with how tight they were stretched around the diaper, you could make out some of the markings on it through the fabric of the leggings if you looked hard enough.

The doorbell rang.

"I got groceries delivered," Mom said, heading toward the front door. "Since we aren't going to be running any errands today."

What could have been so urgent to have today that Mom would pay to have it delivered instead of waiting to get it tomorrow?

---

Baby food. That is what Mom had ordered for me. And it wasn't the fun stuff either. The cans of baby food resembled applesauce, with some other fruits mixed in. No, the flavors she had ordered to be delivered included one with yams and another with pumpkins. Neither appeared appetizing.

Emilia had a regular meal for a preschooler. On her plate was a grilled cheese sandwich and some carrot sticks. Mom had a grilled cheese sandwich for herself as well, along with a small bowl of tomato soup to dip it into.

I had four jars of baby food. One each of the pumpkin and yam varieties, and two that were apples and bananas.

Instead of feeding me herself, Mom left that task to Emilia. It wasn't going well.

To be able to reach the spoon to my mouth, my younger sister had to use the same stepstool she had in the bathroom that let her reach the sink to wash her hands.

For someone who had only recently mastered being able to feed herself without needing a bib, feeding another person was still a challenge for Emilia. The bib I was wearing came in handy, as there was a fifty-fifty chance of food dripping off the spoon as it made its way into my mouth.

On more than one occasion, she had bumped my teeth. That would have hurt if not for the fact that Mom had given Emilia a rubber spoon to feed me with.

Mom had opened the apple and banana baby foods first, but Emilia was now reaching the bottom of both of those containers. She struggled to try to twist open the pumpkin baby food on her own and had to hand it to Mom for her to open.

I grimaced as I sucked the baby food off the spoon as Emilia pulled it from my mouth. There were worse flavors of baby food that Mom could have chosen, but there were a lot of better ones as well. It almost reminded me of unsweetened pumpkin pie.

Emilia eventually got bored with feeding me halfway through the pumpkins. She returned to eating her sandwich, and Mom finished feeding me the remaining baby food. The yams were even worse than the pumpkins, but at least Mom fed me at a faster pace, so I was able to get it over with quickly.

"Emilia, why don't you go use the potty?" Mom said. "It's a nice day for a walk. We're going out in a few minutes."

There were several objectionable things in that statement. Aside from the fact that I had no interest in leaving the house while wearing a diaper, nice wasn't a description that I would use to describe the weather. It wasn't even up to 50 degrees outside, and the sky was overcast. It wasn't a windy day, at least, but other than that, there wasn't much going for it.

I got out of the highchair myself as Emilia ran down the hallway to the bathroom.

The only other time Mom had taken me out in public while I was wearing a diaper, she had at least had me wear a dress. These leggings were the opposite of discreet.

"Come on," Mom said. She motioned for me to follow her. "We need to get you dressed to go outside."

That alleviated my concerns about my leggings. Except Mom led me to the closet near the front door rather than back to the bedroom.

"Arms up."

Mom grabbed my winter jacket from inside the closet and slid it onto me.

After the jacket was on, I reached back to touch my bottom. The jacket seemed to come down a decent way. Perhaps enough to mostly hide the diaper from view.

I twisted my head in an attempt to get a look at my backside in a mirror, but I wasn't able to get a good enough angle to tell if the bottom of the coat was coming down long enough to cover the diaper bulge in my leggings.

My diaper wasn't wet yet, but the signals coming from my bladder told me that I wasn't going to stand a chance of being dry by the time we made it back to the house from the walk.

I waited in the entryway for a few minutes while Mom was getting Emilia dressed for the weather as well. I grabbed a pair of mittens from a plastic bin in the closet and put them on. I tugged the hood of the jacket over my head as I stepped outside into the brisk December weather.

Going on a walk could mean everything from a ten-minute stroll around the block to an hour-long round trip to and from a nearby park. Mom's insistence that Emilia use the toilet before we left the house, combined with how thoroughly my younger sister was bundled up, suggested that the latter option was what Mom had in mind for this afternoon.

Well, if I got cold, at least I would likely have a wet diaper to warm me up at some point along the walk.

True to my expectations, we made a right turn when we reached the end of our street, which would have us headed to a nearby park. I hoped that it would be too cold for Emilia to want to play in it for more than a couple of minutes.

It felt good to be able to stretch my legs after a night of sleeping in the crib and a morning spent sitting watching TV. And being outside meant that I didn't need to use my pacifier either.

We didn't say anything as we walked along the sidewalk in the cold. I was grateful that there weren't many other people out for a walk. Of the ones that were out, most of them had at least one dog they were walking with them.

I couldn't help but to keep tugging at my coat jacket, trying to make sure it was covering as much of my bottom as possible. At least the only people who passed us on the sidewalk were coming from the opposite direction, so unless they turned around after passing us, they wouldn't have even looked at my bottom in the first place.

But the silence as we walked also gave me time to think about everything that had happened yesterday before I'd come home to Mom discovering my secret.

What were my friends doing at the moment? There probably were even more missed texts and calls piling up this morning.

My phone was likely powered off by now, having run out of juice overnight. Mom had confiscated it and left it somewhere in her bedroom. At least she didn't have my password. I shuddered at what she might come across on there, the messages in our group chat, the notes on my potty training. That would be disastrous for her to find out.

I wouldn't give in easily if she tried to get that information from me.

With my phone off, all the messages from my friends would be shown as undelivered, the same result that might show if I had blocked them.

What would that lead them to think? Did they feel like I'd abandoned them, that I just didn't want anything to do with them anymore? How was I going to explain any of this once I got my phone back?

It wasn't even so much that I was mad at them. I was just so angry at the situation I'd found myself in, and they happened to be there when all that pent-up frustration couldn't be contained anymore.

It wasn't as though Samantha, Desi, and I hadn't had arguments before in the decade that we had known each other. But nothing like this, where we'd abruptly ended all contact for days on end.

The park was rather tiny. There was a small playground with one slide, a swing set with three regular swings, and one baby one.

I sat down on the swing and pushed off. Even if Mom had wanted to insist that I use the baby one, there was no way I could have fit in it, especially with a diaper on.

I was nearing the breaking point for my bladder again. The walk had helped me hold off the need to pee for a little while longer than I would have been able to do if I had been standing still. There was a picnic shelter with a restroom nearby that I would have used had I had a pull-up on.

But Mom and Emilia didn't need to take a bathroom break at the park. There wasn't any question that they would both be just fine waiting until we got home, and it wasn't as if they would need to go the moment they walked through the front door.

What if I had told the truth to Mom right from the start? If I had come to her on my own about the bladder issues I was experiencing, if I hadn't lied to her and gone behind her back to steal pull-ups from my sister and purchase ones of my own from the store. Would things have turned out differently?

I swung my legs back and forth to keep myself moving through the air, getting as high up as was safe on this small swing set. In the distance, Mom was sitting on a park bench, looking at her phone, while Emilia was repeatedly climbing to the top of the playground tower and going down the spiral slide.

I allowed myself to finally pee into the diaper while wishing I had been seated on a toilet rather than a swing while doing so. At least that would keep me warm on the way home. I wanted to be angry at Mom for being in this situation. There was a toilet only a couple hundred feet away from me.

But it wasn't Mom's fault that I couldn't even last a short trip to the park without peeing myself. It wasn't Mom's fault that I had lied to her or spent the past couple of months actively deceiving her. Mom wasn't responsible for me waking up in a wet diaper every night. Mom wasn't making me urinate in my pull-up after forgetting to go to the bathroom or preventing me from being able to hold my bladder long enough to make it through two classes in a row at school.

No, that was all me. I was the baby who couldn't help but keep pissing herself. I could be angry at Mom all I wanted to for how she chose to discipline me, but the only person who could be blamed for the position I found myself in now was me.

This was what I deserved.

• Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 56 - 12/19/23)

She is thinking like someone that is abused and that it is what she deserved. She hasn't linked the fall at school with when things started to get bad because she was wetting the bed at that time. It isn't like she was completely dry and then all of a sudden started having issues.

I really hope her friends see her on her walk home and go to Lisa's uncle. If there was a time she needed someone to change her way of thinking and rescue her from this, it's now.

"Unless the request is dangerous or contradicts another rule; you will obey Emilia when she asks you to do something. You won’t use any adult words; only baby talk is allowed. You aren’t allowed to use the toilet; everything goes in the diaper. You aren’t allowed to feed or dress yourself; that will be done by me or your sister.”

The declaration of the rules is so reminiscient of classic ABDL stories. I love it. This story is so good!

When Sarah began to comply with her mother's rules and thought it would be better, she even began to feel that it was right to comply with her mother earlier. If there were no external influences, this matter would have become irreversible.

The narcism is out of control.  Based on the chapter, Sarah is feeling hopeless, and this is way crueler than what she has ever been.   The forced baby talk and putting her in a crib that isn't big enough is just evil, and there is a chance that she becomes brainwashed.   Fortunately, Emilia is acting like a three-year-old and unable to really participate in the behavior.

Another issue is Emilia isn't even four years old.  At some point she will do something that will earn her mom's wrath.   It might be an accident because sometimes four-year-olds get distracted.  It could be a tantrum, becomes she wants to do something, or maybe it's just doing something stupid like drawing on the wall.     I have a sense that something is going to break soon.

Mom would likely be arrested for that behavior, but it would be a short sentence.   Based on experience, narcissists don't change, so Mom will not change.   There is no coming back from this relationship.  Mom has proven that she is not a reliable parent, nor one who can be trusted.   Without completely isolating Sarah from the rest of society, Mom can only exert so much control before Sarah seeks her escape.  That even happened with the Turpin children, and they were so isolated that they didn't realize how unnatural their parents' behavior was.  Right now, Sarah feels like she deserves this, but that won't last very long.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, spark said:

Right now, Sarah feels like she deserves this, but that won't last very long.

I would guess it'll last a lot longer than you think. At this point she's going to need counseling to deprogram the idea that she 'deserves this.' Mom needs to have her custodial rights revoked... Question is does anyone figure out something is wrong before the end of the break? These poor girls need removed as soon as possible, and hopefully a doctor can evaluate Sarah. I would hazard she'll be incontinent for the rest of her life at this point with any treatment being so far delayed. 

Appreciate the updates... hope you won't leave us in suspense too long.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I would guess it'll last a lot longer than you think. At this point she's going to need counseling to deprogram the idea that she 'deserves this.' Mom needs to have her custodial rights revoked.

6 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

Chapter 56: What I Deserved

_______

No, that was all me. I was the baby who couldn’t help but keep pissing herself. I could be angry at mom all I wanted to for how she chose to discipline me, but the only person who could be blamed for the position I found myself in now was me.

This was what I deserved.

The final paragraphs are scary from that perspective.  Sarah has always been so resilient through all of this, and thinking of ways to overcome her problems.  Even after her massive spanking, and being forced to lie in a crib that was too small, she complied with her mom because she thought she would be through this faster.  Watching Caillou (that cruel and unusual punishment) appeared to break her, and I'm hoping that it's temporary.   Whatever, Sarah needs to escape.  At this point, Sarah will/should reject Mom's authority the moment she gets any autonomy.  BTW, that happens quite a lot with youth.  There are kids out there who DGF about their parents, or anything else.     The only way Mom can avoid that is to keep Sarah trapped in this long-term baby status and keep it isolated from the rest of the world.

1 hour ago, spark said:

The final paragraphs are scary from that perspective.  Sarah has always been so resilient through all of this, and thinking of ways to overcome her problems.  Even after her massive spanking, and being forced to lie in a crib that was too small, she complied with her mom because she thought she would be through this faster.  Watching Caillou (that cruel and unusual punishment) appeared to break her, and I'm hoping that it's temporary.   Whatever, Sarah needs to escape.  At this point, Sarah will/should reject Mom's authority the moment she gets any autonomy.  BTW, that happens quite a lot with youth.  There are kids out there who DGF about their parents, or anything else.     The only way Mom can avoid that is to keep Sarah trapped in this long-term baby status and keep it isolated from the rest of the world.

However, Sarah's escape is not a suitable way to resist, no matter how she looks, because her current clothes cannot make her lower her self-esteem and seek help from others. Running away means that she will be seen by more people as her baby. Even her friends, she doesn't want her friends to know her situation, otherwise she has no reason to cut off contact.

Now she has been locked in by herself, and she has determined in her self doubt that "Mom is right, as long as I obey her, I will become better. The current situation is self inflicted." Now, relying solely on her is irreparable. Escape? Where can she escape? She only wants to hide at home and not be seen, which in a sense coincides with her mother's desire for her to be under her control.

Moreover, one of the most important reasons is that even as a baby, her mother and sister would not mock her, let alone betray her, because her current state is what her mother hopes for, which is much safer in a sense compared to other so-called social relationships. Even if Sarah is forced to be treated as a baby by her mother, she still feels very safe, rather than constantly guarding against her secrets when she is with friends. Although this theory is sad, it is a fact that even if Sarah's mother tries to turn her 14-year-old daughter into a baby, Sarah herself will not feel dangerous.Once this idea takes root in Sarah's heart, she will lose any resistance and continue to be her mother's child and the baby at home.

My previous conclusion corresponds exactly to the title of the entire story: "All my mother's rules". I can now guess, because this "All" represents everything, will this story end with Sarah fully accepting all of her mother's rules? This means that she has completely fallen, but when combined with the title, it is a reasonable outcome that can be explained.

34 minutes ago, GQLF said:

My previous conclusion corresponds exactly to the title of the entire story: "All my mother's rules". I can now guess, because this "All" represents everything, will this story end with Sarah fully accepting all of her mother's rules? This means that she has completely fallen, but when combined with the title, it is a reasonable outcome that can be explained.

I hope that it doesn't end like that.  IMO- that would be like ending "Breaking Bad" at Granite State 5:15/  (Jesse is captive, and Walt is alone in the middle of nowhere).  I'll not that I've two other stories from MW, and both had a 'happy' ending.  One ending with the character leaving her abusive mom, and the other was with her realizing that sometimes people go to college in pull-ups (which is a happy ending for us).

• MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)