LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Other Fetishes?

bigred24

This one is weird, but I used to get bullied in high school, and I mean bad. All of the most humiliating acts of torture. I was beaten up on a regular basis, usually in front of members of the opposite sex all the way up to grade 12, I was wedgied often and stuffed into lockers, and even once a week the subject of a swirlie. I remember thinking how much I couldn't wait until it all ended. But now oddly I think back and fantasize about it all over again, it's a strange twist.

• 3 weeks later...

This one is weird, but I used to get bullied in high school, and I mean bad. All of the most humiliating acts of torture. I was beaten up on a regular basis, usually in front of members of the opposite sex all the way up to grade 12, I was wedgied often and stuffed into lockers, and even once a week the subject of a swirlie. I remember thinking how much I couldn't wait until it all ended. But now oddly I think back and fantasize about it all over again, it's a strange twist.

No it is not that strange you have just grown to like humiliation and possibly light pain.

You should look into finding a bondage buddy or into a little bdsm they are more than likely clubs in your area that deal with these fetishes.

I also like self bondage and play humiliation mainly because I'm too shy to inter act with anyone else, it would be wonderful to find someone just like myself nearby.

• 2 months later...
Guest Bumper

I love enema's and enema stories, light bondage, sucking things.

I love to deliver sensual enemas (usually lead to climaxes for her), and love watching girls sucking most anything.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i got a few, in no particular order...

long hair

lesbians

big boobs

piercings

tattoos (there is a limit)

corsetry/garters

squirting/female ejaculation

diapers (no scat)

toys

pregnant

lactation

and thats about all i can think of :P

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Just thought I'd mention it...

According to my OED, a fetish is an INANIMATE OBJECT worshipped by savages for its magical powers, or being inhabited by a spirit.

So the current meaning here as an unusual sexual practice must be new, modern. Maybe where something non-living such as rubber, plastic, types of clothes, leather, rope, handcuffs, shoes, whips, canes, smells, nappydiapers and their contents and much more I can't possibly dream of, has magical-sexual power?

Daddy Fred.

Still wondering.

• 12 years later...

My other fetishes are medical  fetish such as nurses and exams. I also like to wear skirts and girls panties and bras and bikinis. I also like spankings. I probably have more but that is the ones I can think of off the top of my head besides the diaper ones and diaper related ones like pee and seeing a girl pee herself or in her diaper or even just a girl in a diaper. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a huge (and sometime expensive) love for one piece clothing like:

Bib overalls, Dungarees (long and short),

Footed sleepers,

Onesies with long/short legs and arms, Union suites

Playsuits and Rompers,

Sweat jumpsuits, Catsuits, Skisuits,

Snapcut onesies and bodystockings

Thight leggings and pantyhoses…etc.

Hunter 1076 . I laughted so hard ! Banged to death by a 🐅  tiger  😂😂 . Hands up I'm into role-playing hung/hanging/breathplay at the moment. Not a cry for help, my partner is always near and safety is always always our main concern when doing this fetish x

I enjoy sissy clothes especially frilly panties. 
I am a transvestite an enjoy smooth legs and underarms ladies clothes. 
i into pet play and see myself as part dog I enjoy everything about being a pet from eating and bathing like a dog. 
Obviously I like being a little and living as one even when I’m dressed in my girls clothes I don’t see myself as a adult but a 

little girl. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm into pegging, role playing, humiliation, forced cum feedings, and anything with diapers.

Best thing is diaper uo with partner, have her sit of u face and soak the diaper, and while she does that play with urself and make commies.  Either in ur diaper,  in her mouth, or cum swap kiss.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hmm!

Stockings, heels, sissification, giantesses, roleplays, saddle shoes, secretaries/office workers...

Just recently I've come to realise I like wearing leg braces. That's a new one for me lol

Maybe it's a mixture of being into medical fetishes & bondage too ☺️

I've just ordered a female mask too, I want to see and experiment with being a doll 💕

• 1 month later...

YES --- I have a fetish for repeated large enemas from other men. Once the water is deep inside of me I like to be told that I  have to retain the enema for up to 10 minutes and that I will be told when I can sit on the toilet and release the enema. Of coruse, this will be followed by more enemas until what comes out of me is as clear and clean as what goes into me. I then like to be taken anally as long as it is with a condom. No bareback allowed. I will also take them from females who just want to punish me with them.

As for wearing diapers, if you want to put one on me,you can. You can even put one on me after an enema is inside of me and make me let it all out with the diaper on as long as you are willing to take the diaper off and clean me up afterard.

If you want to do this to me,you must host me somewhere in the Las Vegas NV area. I am only available for you days and I do need advance notice. Contact me directly at me-1701@proton.me

My name is Albert