LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Writers Panel at CAPCon 2020!

2 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

I wish I was there to shake your hand for placing my Gwen, Gretel, and Lola in video game.  

Gwen a diapered badass!  

I'm so happy to hear that I pulled off those three right.  I wanted to do my best to give them each a recognizable personality based on the outline I was given.  

3 hours ago, Personalias said:

I'm so happy to hear that I pulled off those three right.  I wanted to do my best to give them each a recognizable personality based on the outline I was given.  

Well I feel like Gwen would have the hots for Valerie.  LOL.  
I’m guessing at Eclair’s most immature she’d probably call Gwen “Big baby.”

And drunk Gwen would be like. “Hic!  Who you calling...(Fart sound from Gwen having a poopy accident).  >\\\<.  Never leave diapers kid. :3. “

Sounds like this might be a reoccurring thing. If I can get an invite, I'll gladly travel 3 Thousand miles to get there. Via train of course. 

It was SO much fun!  I am a really anxious person and I have stage fright so I didn't think I would be able to say much (the wine helped XD).  Also Personalias is LITERALLY the funniest person I've ever met.  It was an honor working alongside him at the panel! ❤️ 

On 2/13/2020 at 11:30 PM, ABAlex said:

TBH never had the guts to go to these things.

ALSO Alex, I listed you as one of my fav AB authors at the panel. >/////< Your short stories get me every time.

• Like 1
Just now, Sophie ♥ said:

It was SO much fun!  I am a really anxious person and I have stage fright so I didn't think I would be able to say much (the wine helped XD).  Also Personalias is LITERALLY the funniest person I've ever met.  It was an honor working alongside him at the panel! ❤️ 

ALSO Alex, I listed you as one of my fav AB authors at the panel. >/////< Your short stories get me every time.

Can confirm. We were asked who were our favorite authors not present in the panel and ABAlex got name dropped.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

6 hours ago, Personalias said:

Can confirm. We were asked who were our favorite authors not present in the panel and ABAlex got name dropped.

Wow thanks so much :O I wouldn't have thought that was a thing

(ALso sorry for late reply I haven't been on in a while)

Just now, bobindiapers said:

I could only stay for the first half of the panel but I loved the part I did see and really hope it can be done again next year. Thanks for doing it!

Thanks for coming to the part you did!  What did you like about it?

Wish I could have been there.    I am a writer both in the DL-space and elsewhere (I am actually an editor for some tech publishers).    It was amazing when I realized my last story here (The Diapered Detective) has the word count that puts it up the average "novel" length.   I'm writing the sequel now.   For some reason, I'm having an easier go in this space than in my mainstream detective story that I've been working on for over a year.

4 hours ago, WriteAndLeft said:

I absolutely hate the trope where the babysitter tries diapers while babysitting.  

Oh!  We didn't think of that one!  But that's good.

Tropes that we thought of.  (Granted some of these drifted into guilty pleasure territory and it was granted that tropes existed for a reason.  When done right they were very good)

-Mechanical Nursery
-I was always small for my age
- I'm going to re-raise you and in the course of one day put you back in diapers and change your entire adult room into a baby nursery with appropriately sized furniture

23 hours ago, Personalias said:

Thanks for coming to the part you did!  What did you like about it?

I'm not a writer at all but i love reading and I'm curious about the writing process so I really enjoyed where the writers were answering questions about how they fine tune their stories and how they change things based on longer or shorter stories.  The enthusiasm everyone showed was great too, it was obvious the writers really wanted to be there and that the audience was excited to hear from them. It really felt more like a gathering of friends than just a writers panel.

Your "Mayor of Toontown" speech at the pageant was hilarious too, btw.

18 hours ago, Personalias said:

change your entire adult room into a baby nursery with appropriately sized furniture

And always there is an ABDL store, in the mall by the way, that sells all this adult sized furniture and diapers.  No one knew it was there before or thinks it’s strange now.  It might have just sprouted a portal from the diaper dimension.  

6 hours ago, bobindiapers said:

I'm not a writer at all but i love reading and I'm curious about the writing process so I really enjoyed where the writers were answering questions about how they fine tune their stories and how they change things based on longer or shorter stories.  The enthusiasm everyone showed was great too, it was obvious the writers really wanted to be there and that the audience was excited to hear from them. It really felt more like a gathering of friends than just a writers panel.

Your "Mayor of Toontown" speech at the pageant was hilarious too, btw.

Hey Thanks!  That part was a blast!  I feel like I might be socially awkward, but I'm pretty good at performing.

2 hours ago, WriteAndLeft said:

And always there is an ABDL store, in the mall by the way, that sells all this adult sized furniture and diapers.  No one knew it was there before or thinks it’s strange now.  It might have just sprouted a portal from the diaper dimension.  

I know, right?!  Oh oh oh, someone else brought up, "Mechanical Nursery", and not only did they mention "Mechanical Nursery" but also "Abandoned Secret Mechanical Nursery."

6 hours ago, WriteAndLeft said:

Hahaha why do you think I'm always reaching into the genetic defect bag for excuses why the MC fits into child-size stuff?  :D 

3 hours ago, Personalias said:

Hey Thanks!  That part was a blast!  I feel like I might be socially awkward, but I'm pretty good at performing.

Hell yes you are.  "Tequila" at Citywalk, man.  I hope you did that at the con too.  

8 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Hahaha why do you think I'm always reaching into the genetic defect bag for excuses why the MC fits into child-size stuff?  :D 

Hell yes you are.  "Tequila" at Citywalk, man.  I hope you did that at the con too.  

Tequila went over really well.  People got in on the joke super quick.  :)

• Like 1