LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Message - You Are Not Permitted To Use This Board

icon_yippee.gifWhoo Hooo I am back

I can log in again.

Been over three weeks since I could last log in.

Wish I could have read this post as it would have helped me fix my problem sooner but as I could not log in, make new account or anything without the error not permitted screen loading back in could not look.

Admin was next to useless icon_banghead.gif and only got one reply to god knows how many emails that I sent and that was just to say that my account was still active and they did not know what the problem is. Strange when there are so many with same problem and there is a post on the topic that they could not help me or at least tell me I am not alone and they are looking in to it.

In the end after trying everything from deleting cookies and temp files to updating firmware for router. In the end all that I needed to do was the "open your router/modem's config page and disconnect then reconnect" trick to change my ip address and bingo all is fine now.

I am with wanadoo broadband (or orange as just changed name) on a bt line.

Hope this is some help to someone in the future.

If admin was useless, you'd still be locked out :)

Some problems just take a while to trace.

I didn't think you were useless, just overwhelmed possibly. It did start working for me this evening. But I didn't try any earlier than noon or a little later.

My curiosity has to be quenched: What did you find? Obviously, it wasn't ID's or singular IPs since I changed IPs at least once or twice with the same results.

Thanks for sticking with it!

Everyone should be back now, have cleared all old bans dating back to 2006 that somehow came back into play recently

Thanks for your efforts.icon_super.gif

Sorry for the comment before, but did seem that I was all alone and was getting frustrated with lack of info and my emails not getting responded to.

I will put it down to the fact you must have been to busy fixing the problem to respond to emails.

Everyone should be back now, have cleared all old bans dating back to 2006 that somehow came back into play recently

I'm still locked out.

The only way I'm able to access the board is to use an IP blocker, which expires later today. I certainly hope the matter can be fixed, as these proxy servers are sloooow.

I appreciate your effort.