LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily and Beth's New Family Chapter 15 06/8

The thing is that this story has so many possibilities.

For example. we are told that Emily is 13 and small for her age. Nothing has been written about her having a history of accidental or deliberate wetting.

A fairly common thing is for girls reverting to bedwetting at or slightly following puberty. It is no secret that I was born with a tiny bladder that was over-active. I could not always hold back urine very long after I sensed I needed to pee into a toilet. For this reason my Mom would very gently and nicely ask me to wear just-in-case diapers. Yet when I went to bed as a child I always managed to wake up in time to get out of bed and go to the toilet. Still I knew that my older sister was like me until she reached puberty at age 12. Within a month she started bedwetting. Our Mom told us she went through the same thing, as did all of her younger sisters. Granny told us the same was true for her and her sisters.

Long before I reached puberty I was pen-pals with a lot of girls with what today we call over-active bladders. Some were cousins, some friends of cousins. Not all reverted to bedwetting.

Thus it is entirely possible Emily reached puberty later than many girls. She might not have given bladder control much thought. Perhaps she did not inherit any bladder problems. It is possible the day wetting accident was a precursor to bedwetting. We have not been told about Sarah bedwetting. The fact she is dry during the day does not mean she is dry in bed.

If her father is prudent, even if Sarah only occasionally wets her bed, that is made-up with a waterproof sheet. Diapers would be kept on hand. Emily is small enough she probably could fit in a Size 6 or at least a Size 7. All manufacturers make Size 6 disposables. Pampers introduced Size 7. Parents preferred to buy pull-ups like GoodNites for kids who outgrew Size 6. However, Target has stocked Pampers size 6 more than other stores. Target also sells their house-brand Up & Up disposables which has Size 7. The Up & Up look as if they are made on the same machines as Pampers. Target U&U size 7 sell for half the price as Pampers yet have the same capacity and comfort features. U&U have far less childish decoration.

Thus it does not seem farfetched that Kim bought some kind of Size 7 for Emily. Pampers are far more babyish. It could be Beth had told Kim that Emily needs a waterproof sheet.

We will just have to wait and see!

While Pampers are an option when Kim was shopping for the girls she saw these really cute diaper covers, preloved diapers and diaper pins from the 80s on display in a recycled baby boutique …. 'mmmm, she though to herself, those frilly waterproof plastic baby pants would definitely fit the girls but I would need to pin them into prefold diapers also to get that cute baby butt look'...

3-Vintage-Nappy-Pins-with-Snap-Shut.jpg

Vintage-Box-of-Wellowear-Plastic-Baby-Pants-Three.jpg

• 1 month later...

Chapter 7.

Emily was bored to no end. She had dressed and undressed way to many dolls. She watched Sarah for a while. 'How can a kid sit here this long, doing the same thing over and over again?' Emily spotted Sarah's cup and then looked over towards the one Kim had set down. She was getting thirsty but  didn't want to drink out of that cup. She went and picked it up. She tried to twist the top off but it wouldn't  budge. She tried again, she just wasn't strong enough to take it off. She held it up and looked at it again. She looked at Sarah who was so involved in her dolls, wasn't paying any attention to her. Emily slowly brought the cup up to her mouth and wrapped her lips around the spout. She tipped back. Still nothing. Emily started to suck and the sweet apple juice hit her tongue. It actually tasted pretty good and quenched her thirst. 

Kim was sitting on the couch with the video monitor on the coffee table. She looked over her book and watched as Emily drank from the sippy cup. She looked out the window and then back at Emily. Kim set her book down and went to the play room. 

"Is anyone ready to go to the park?" Kim asked. 

Sarah dropped her doll like it was on fire and ran over towards her aunt. "Yes. Yes. Can we go?" 

Emily quickly pulled the cup away from her mouth and juice ran down her chin onto the front for her romper. She wiped the juice off her chin and held the cup behind her back. "I will just stay here." Trying to sound as confident as she could. 

Kim laughed and opened the baby gate. "Come here Emily." 

Emily walked over still holding the cup behind her back. 

"We're all going or nobody is going." Kim stated. 

"But, I can stay here by myself." 

"Sarah, go get your cup and bring it out to the kitchen." Kim said, and then took Emily's hand. "Come on, you spilled some juice." 

Emily followed Kim out to the kitchen. Kim took a cloth from the sink and started to wipe the front of Emily's romper. 

"There that's better. Give me your cup I will fill it so you have something to drink at the park." 

Emily handed the cup to Kim. "Why can't I stay here? I stay home by myself all the time" 

Kim set the cup on the kitchen table and got the jug of apple juice. "You're not staying here by yourself and that's that." Kim twist off the top of the sippy cup and started to fill it. 

Emily slammed her foot on the floor. "I don't want to go to the stupid park. I'm old enough to stay by myself. Call my mom. She will tell you." 

Kim stayed claim and just twisted the lid back on the cup. 

Sarah placed her cup on the table. "Can I have more juice please?" 

"You sure can." Kim said, taking the lid off and filling it. 

Emily felt like she was being ignored. "Did you hear me? Call my mom! She will tell you. I stay home by myself all the time!" 

Kim twisted the lid back onto to Sarah's cup. "I heard you Emily but I don't really care what you have done in the past. I'm not leaving you here by yourself." 

Emily was ready to blow. "This is stupid. I'm 13, not 5 like Sarah." 

Kim turned towards Sarah. "Honey go put your shoes on. We will be there in a minute." 

Sarah turned and ran towards the front door. 

Kim pulled a chair out from under the kitchen table and sat down. She took Emily by each arm and pulled her in. "You are going to park with Sarah and I. And that's that." 

Emily wanted to kick her right in the shin. "I don't want to go." she whined. 

Kim took a deep breath. "Then it's night-night." 

Emily rolled her eyes. "That might work on Sarah but it's not going to work on me. So you can stop with the night-night. It's like..." Emily looked around for the time and saw it on the stove. "It's 4:15. I'm not going to bed now." 

Kim couldn't  let this little girl not take her serious. Kim stood from the chair and took Emily's hand tight. She pulled her a few steps. 

Emily tried to pull her hand away put couldn't. "Stop it . What are you doing. Let me go!", she screamed. 

Kim pulled her out of the kitchen and down the hall. Emily tried as hard as she could but couldn't break free.  Kim  opened the kids bedroom door and pulled Emily inside. She pulled her right over to the twin bed. Kim pulled the covers back and then turned to face Emily. She pulled her a little closer and then picked her up and sat her on the bed. 

Emily was shaking her head. "Stop it. You can't do this. I'm not a little kid." 

Kim placed her hands on her hips. "Lie down!" She said very loud. 

Emily went to get off the bed but Kim stopped her. "Let me go. I'm telling my mom." She was getting very frustrated. When she tried to get off the bed again and Kim stopped her. She began to cry. She couldn't help it. 

Kim grabbed her legs and slid them under the covers. She pulled the covers up and sat down. "Now. You're going to stay in bed, if you get out you're going to have a very sore bottom. Do you understand?" 

Emily started crying harder. She pulled her arms out from under the blankets and slammed them down. "This isn't fair." 

Kim slowly stood. "Do not get out of this bed until I come in and get you." Kim turned and walked to the door and then turned back. "Think about why you are going night-night." Kim stepped out side of the bedroom and pulled the door closed. She stood out side of the door for a few minutes waiting to see if Emily was going to get up. When she didn't hear anything she went to find Sarah. 

Emily slammed her arms down on the bed, that's when she heard a crinkling sound. She wiped the tears from the face and then put her hand under the blankets and pushed. 'Crinkle, crinkle.' She turned over and pulled the top sheet away from the corner. There was a white plastic cover underneath. 'What the...Did Sarah wet the bed?' Emily turned back over and starred up at the ceiling.  A few more tears fell from her eyes. 'This was just crazy. It was just after 4 and she was put to bed like a toddler. She had to do something. She couldn't let Kim do this to her.'  She wiped the last of the tears from her face and then looked at the door. 'She should just get up and call her mom. Her mom would straighten Kim out or would she? She never did got her out of that stupid car seat.' Emily was worn out from the day. Her eyes started to close and before long she fell asleep. 

Kim broke the news to Sarah about not being able to go to the park. Sarah was disappointed but when Kim said they could watch Frozen she quickly forgot about the park. 

As Kim and Sarah watched the movie, Kim kept thinking Emily would be coming out any minute. After about a half hour into the movie Kim left Sarah and went to see what the girl was up to. She slowly opened the bedroom door. When she looked in, Emily was sound asleep.  She thought about what Peter had said earlier in the week. 'Emily had better not make fun of poor Sarah because she is still wearing pull-ups to bed.' Kim watched Emily for a few seconds. Peter's voice came into Kim's head. 'If Emily was in the same boat as Sarah there would be no way she would say anything" Kim thought for a few seconds. ' She had already called her a baby today.' Kim didn't close the door. She looked in on Sarah who was sitting quietly watching the movie. Kim went to the kitchen and started the tap. She opened the cupboard and picked up a turkey baster. Kim filled it with warm water and made her way back into the bedroom. She took a few steps and then stopped. Emily made a little noise. Kim slowly made her way to the side of the bed. She carefully lifted the sheets and placed the turkey baster over top of Emily's waist . ' Kim noticed Emily move a little and waited. Slowly Kim emptied the warm water from the turkey baster. Emily didn't move has the warm water soaked her romper and underwear. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 8.

Kim picked up her phone and called Peter.

"Hello sis." Peter said, just pulling up into his driveway. 

"Hello. Are you home yet?" 

"Just pulling into the driveway." 

"Oh good." 

"So how was your day?" 

"Well, it was interesting to say the least." 

"I was talking with Mom so I know you got them from the airport okay." 

"Yep. That was no problem. I did what you said to do and Emily rode in her car seat." 

Peter smiled. "Ohh that's great. I've be wondering about that. So no  problems?" 

"Well not really. I'm just afraid Beth is going to look it up and see that it's only for children under 8." 

"Don't worry about that. I had her cancel her phone plan the other day. I told her I would get her one here, but I'm not going to put data on it so she can't get online. The home computer is password protected so there is no chance of her getting online." 

"Okay. I guess you did think of everything then?" 

"I hope so. So anything else I should know about? I'm just about to walk into the house." 

"Don't go in yet. I have something else to tell you." 

"Okay. What's that?" 

"Remember when you said you hoped Emily wouldn't  make fun of Sarah and her night time problem?" 

"Yes. I remember." 

"Well, I ended up having to put Emily to bed because... Well, anyway it doesn't matter why. It seems that Emily has the same problem." 

Peter was just about to open the front door but stopped. "Really? Beth never said that when I told her about Sarah." 

"I don't think Beth knows because I might have had a little to do with it." 

"What did you do?" 

"Let's just say that Emily is going to wake up wet." 

Peter paused for a few seconds.  "You made her wet the bed?" 

"Well yes and no.  I thought you would be happy because now there is no way she is going to tease Sarah about it." 

"If it only happens once it's not going to be long before...." 

Kim interrupted. "Don't worry. She will be wearing pull-ups to bed for as long as Sarah, maybe longer." 

"Kim, she is not just going to keep wetting the bed. I don't think you can just get someone to wet on command." Peter laughed. "Will, maybe YOU can." 

"You underestimate me my dear bother. Anyways, don't worry about it. Don't mention this to Beth. I will when I see her next. It might be better coming from me than you. You have enough to handle." 

Peter shook his head. "Okay sis. Keep me updated and oh by the way, I like the picture you sent me. Very cute." 

"Haha. I thought you might like that. Anyways, I will let you go. I have a wet girl I need to deal with." 

"Okay. Talk to you later and be careful."

"I will. Bye." 

Peter placed his phone into is pocket and smiled.  Peter placed his hand on the door knob and turned it but before opening the door he had a thought 'If I'm going to have two bedwetting girls in the house, I might as well have three.' 

Kim set she phone down and smiled. She was sure her bother was happy with what she had said. Now, she just needs to make sure little Emily is waking up wet on her own. She would do some research on that later. 

Kim checked in on Sarah. She wasn't really sure why she did, the movie still playing and she knew Sarah would not take her eyes off it. She made her way down to wake up Emily. She stopped before pushing the door open and took a deep breath. 'This had to go just right.' 

Kim walked in and carefully sat down on the bed. "Emily. Emily honey." Kim said. 

Emily moved a little but didn't wake up. 

Kim placed her hand on her shoulder. "Emily. You can get out of bed now." Kim shook her a little more. 

Emily's eyes opened and when she saw Kim sitting there she quickly closed them. 

"Emily. You can get up now. That's long enough and I hope you learned your lesson."

Emily opened her eyes again and that's when she felt it. She felt wet. Very wet. She slowly put her hand under the blankets and down between her legs. Her clothes were soaked. 'Now way. She couldn't have.' Her eyes opened wide when she felt how wet she was. 

Kim knew what Emily was discovering. "Honey. Come on. That's a long enough. Sarah is watching a movie. Let's get up and then I will make us supper." 

Emily didn't know what to do. She was just saying she was old enough to stay by herself and now this. She couldn't let Kim find out. No way. "Uhmm. I'm still a little tried. Can I sleep a little longer?" 

Kim didn't want to push things to fast. "I don't know honey. If you sleep any longer you will have a hard time going to bed tonight." 

"That's okay. I don't mind." Emily was willing to say anything.  She couldn't let Kim   find out what she had done. 

Kim was not going to let her off too easy.  "I'm  sorry I had to send you night-night, but you know why right?" 

Emily nodded her head up and down and squeaked out a "Yes." 

"I don't like to have to punish you but you need to know that I'm the adult." 

Emily almost started to cry again when she heard the word 'adult'. It was something she was trying so hard to be. Well, maybe not an adult but at least a grown up. "Yes. I'm sorry. It won't happen again." 

Kim smiled and then placed her hand on Emily's hair. She started to move it around. "That's good to hear Emily. I want us to get along. I have been so looking forward to spending time with you and I know Peter is so happy you and your mother are here." 

Emily wasn't sure what to say. Kim was being so nice. "Uhmm..Thank you." 

"Okay, so let's get up and get some supper. Do you want to help me in the kitchen. I could use a big girl like you. Sarah is just a little young yet to help." 

Emily's heart jumped. She was lying in a very wet bed and now Kim wants her to help in the kitchen because Sarah in too young. 'What will she say if she finds out what I did?' "Okay. But can I just lie her a little bit longer. I will come out in a few minutes." 

Kim placed her hand on Emily's cheek. "For someone that didn't want to go night-night, you're  trying really hard to stay. Are you sure you are feeling okay? You don't seem warm." 

"No. I'm fine. I'm just more tried than I thought." 

Kim wanted to see how far she could take Emily's discomfort. "Well, if you're this tried maybe you should be taking afternoon naps from now on." 

Emily wasn't keen on that idea. "I think it was just because we were up early this morning. You know, because we had to get on the plane." 

"I guess that could be why. But if I see you looking a little tried after lunch the next few days, maybe having a little nap would be a good idea. Don't you think?" 

'God is this women ever going to leave.' "Uhmm.. Yeah, sure I guess." 

"Okay then. You promise, if I say it's time for a nap you are not going to argue and just come in and have a little sleep?" 

Emily wasn't really sure about agreeing to it but what could so do. "Yes. I promise." 

'This is great.' Kim thought. 'Four or five naps and then night time. That's more opportunity for little Emily too wet her bed. Or should i say her pull-ups. Because tonight she would be wearing a pull-up just like Sarah'. "Okay thank you Emily. You know you can be so sweet. Come on give me a hug." Kim started to pull the blankets off her. 

Emily grabbed the blanket and held it with all her might. 

"Emily wants wrong? You don't want to give me a hug?" 

Emily stated to sweat. "Uhmm..yes...but..." She had nothing. She couldn't hold the blankets up for ever. She was just going to have to fess up and try to explain. She let go of the blankets and Kim pulled them down. 

Kim just put her arms under Emily's back and lifted her up into a hug. She held the hug for a few seconds and then let go. "Okay. Let's go make some supper." Kim stood up and waited to see what Emily was going to do. 

Emily just lied back down and closed her eyes. She just couldn't make herself get up. 

Kim reached out and pulled the blankets down past Emily's knees. "Oh honey what happened?" 

Emily felt tears form in her eyes. "I don't know." 

Kim sat back down on the bed making sure not to get her dress wet. "Oh honey. You peed the bed." 

Emily couldn't hold back the tears. She was so upset. "I'm sorry. I....I don't know...." 

"Honey. Honey. It's okay don't cry. It's okay the bed is protected. I can wash the sheets and your romper." 

"But....I don't know why i did." Emily got out between sobs. 

Kim wiped some tears off Emily's cheeks. "I just wish you had have told me you wet the bed. I could have helped." 

Emily wasn't sure what Kim meant by helping. "I don't wet the bed. It never happens." 

"Now honey, it's okay. You don't have to lie to me." 

Emily opened her eyes. "I'm not lying. I don't wet the bed." 

Kim sat and didn't say a word. She just kept wiping the tears away. 

"Really. I don't." 

"It's okay. I just thought maybe because of what happened at McDonalds today and now this. I'm having a hard time believing you. That's all. Maybe I should call your mommy and talk with her." 

Kim pointing out that this is the second time today that she has wet herself didn't help. Putting them together was all she could take. She started to bawl. She could hardly catch her breath she was crying so hard. 

Kim held Emily up and gave her another hug. "Honey it's okay. I'm not mad. No one will ever be mad because of this." Kim sat back a little so that she was face to face. "Emily it's okay. Please stop crying. Come on let's get you out of these wet clothes." 

Emily wanted out of her wet clothes. She breathed in deep and tried to stop crying. "Okay." 

Kim let go of her. "Just claim down and let me get a few things." She stood up and waited for Emily to respond. 

"O...okay." 

"Good girl." Kim said before heading to the dresser. 

Kim opened the closest and knelt down. She looked at the bag of pull-ups but decided she had something different for now. She reached back and picked up the change pad and wipes. She then went to the dresser and grabbed the new pyjamas she had purchased for Emily. Kim opened the lower part of the dresser and held up a pair of  cloth training pants. She stretch them out and figured with Emily's small waist they would fit.  She returned to the bed and set everything on the floor. 

"Okay sweetie, can you turn for me so your legs are on this side?" 

Emily had claimed down some and did what Kim asked. She looked down at her wet clothes when she did. She still couldn't believe she had wet the bed. She hasn't wet the bed in many, many years. Emily felt like she was in a dream because there was no way this really happened. 

Kim picked up the change pad and unfolded it. She took Emily by the ankles and lifted her up off the bed, sliding the change pad under her. She lowered her legs and then leaned over her. "Emily I'm going to take your wet romper off now okay?"

All Emily could think about was how she could have done such a thing. Her head nodded without really thinking. 

Kim pulled the romper down and got Emily's arms out. She took her ankles and lifted them up, pulling the romper down below her waist. Kim set her legs down and pulled the romper off. She set them on the floor and did  the same with her underwear. "Just going to clean you up. Okay?" 

Emily again, nodded her head. Her mind was so wrapped up about the whole experience she just couldn't think straight. 

"These might be a little cold honey." Kim started to wipe Emily and she moved a little. "There cold aren't they?" Kim could see Emily wasn't herself. She took her by the ankles again and cleaned her bottom for the second time today. Kim picked up the training panties and feed Emily's legs through. She slid them up. Kim didn't have to tell Emily to lift her bum up because she did it with out being asked. Once Kim got the thick training panties on her,  Emily looked so much younger. 
She  took Emily's hands and pulled her up to a sitting position. "Can you stand for me so you can get your jammies on." 

Emily stood. She looked down at her underwear which felt different than normal. She placed her hand on the front of them. Something seemed odd about them. They were soft and much thicker than her normal  underwear. Before she could figure out what was so different, Kim held the pyjama bottoms out in front of her. 

"Here honey. Can you put these on?" 

Emily took the pink bottoms and leaned back up against the bed. She put her right foot in and then her left, pulling them up over her training pants. Kim held out the matching pink top. 

"Arms in." Kim said. 

Emily raised her arms and Kim pulled the pink top over her head. 

"There you go. All dry. No big deal." 

Emily looked down at herself. The pyjama bottoms tight  cuffs sat just above her  ankles. The pink top had the same cuffs that hug tightly at her wrist. She placed her hand on the white unicorn on the front of her top. Kim's hand was in front of her so she placed her hand in hers. As she started walking, her new underwear felt very different indeed. 

Kim walked the pyjama clad girl out of the bedroom and into the family room. Kim noticed that the movie Frozen was just in the beginning. Once they reached the sofa Kim smiled. "Sarah did you start the movie over?" 

Sarah turned and giggled, not even batting an eye at seeing  Emily in her pink jammies. "Yes." she stated. 

Kim laughed. "Oh you little stinker." 

Sarah giggled again and looked back towards the TV. 

Kim pulled Emily around the couch and moved a pillow from the end. "Here honey. Sit up here and get comfy." 

Emily turned and sat up on the couch. Kim pulled her legs around and placed them on the couch. She then placed the pillow behind her head. 

"I will get you a drink. Would you like one Sarah?" 

"Yes please." Sarah said. 

"Okay. I just have some things to clean up and I will bring you some juice." 

Emily placed her hands under her head and starred at the TV. She  bent her legs up and laid there in the fetal position. 

Kim made her way back out to the kitchen and noticed the two cups still sitting on the kitchen table. She twisted the lids off and poured them into the sink. Retrieving the jug from the fridge she filled them back up with cold apple juice. Twisting the lids back on she returned to the family room. She placed Sarah's cup on the coffee table. Kim knelt in front of Emily. "Here's your drink Honey." 

Emily didn't say anything but took the cup from Kim. She held it down, under her chin. 

Kim placed her hand on Emily's bottom and gave it a couple pats. "Don't be sad honey. Drink your juice and enjoy the movie. If you need me I will be in the kitchen." 

Emily closed her eyes for a few seconds and then opened them. "Okay." she quietly said. Emily was kind of happy Kim wasn't  upset with her after what she had done. When Kim patted her bum she realized again that the underwear she was wearing was very different. She leaned the cup against her chest and took her right hand and placed it on her bottom. The underwear was so much thicker than her normal ones.  Then it dawned on her that Kim had put her in training panties. She squeezed them again. She didn't like that she was wearing them but she wasn't about to say anything. She didn't want what happened, brought up again.

After all the crying Emily had done she felt very  thirsty. She turned her head and placed the spout in her month. She started to suck the cold apple juice in and swallowed. She closed her eyes and sucked harder. The more she sucked the more relaxed she felt. The cool juice tasted good.  She drank about half and then turned over on her side. She held the cup with her right hand by her  chest and with out thinking too much about it, her left hand came up to her mouth. She started nibbling at the  end of her thumb and after a few minutes her thumb got farther and farther into her mouth. Before long, the very upset girl  started to suck on her thumb and she become more relaxed by the second.  

Kim prepared dinner. It wasn't much but after the day she figured a good meal could be made tomorrow night. She ended up making tomato soup and grilled cheese for the kids. She put together a salad for herself. Kim set the table and went to get the girls. 

Kim stopped when she saw Emily lying on the couch with her knees up and her thumb in her mouth. 'She couldn't blame the girl for it. Shes been through a lot today.' She stepped in front of the TV. "Okay girls dinner is ready." 

Emily looked at Kim and quickly popped  her thumb out of her mouth. She felt so comfortable she didn't really want to move. After a few seconds of not having her thumb in her mouth she started to think about what happened again. She almost stuck her thumb back in.

"Can you stop the movie?" Sarah asked. 

Kim picked up the remote and pressed pause. "Sure can. I'm sure you want to see how the movie finishes. Right Sarah?" 

Sarah giggled. "I know how it ends." 

"I'm sure you do. Since you have watched it a 100 times. Now, grab your drink and head up to the table." 

Sarah picked up her sippy cup and walked towards the kitchen. Emily hadn't moved other than pulling  her thumb from her mouth. 

Kim stepped around the coffee table. "Come on honey. Let's go get dinner." 

Emily held onto her cup and sat up. She placed her feet on the floor and stood. 

"Do you feel better now?" Kim asked. 

Emily did feel better than she had, but not much.  She was still upset over her bed wetting but something about  relaxing on he couch watching the movie, seemed to help her mood. "I guess so." she squeaked out. 

Kim sat down on the couch and placed her hand on Emily's bottom, giving it a couple more pats. She needed the girl not to worry about what had happened earlier. "Can I tell you something?" 

"Uhmm.. sure. I guess." 

"I think you're  a very special girl. I don't like to see you so upset." 

Emily's head lowered. 

"I know what happened it's something nice, but guess what?" 

"What?" 

"I still think you are a great girl. It's not a big deal that you had an accident in bed. Just know i'm not upset with you in anyway. Okay?" 

Emily lifted her head up. She didn't want to talk about it anymore. She wanted to forget it ever happened. "Okay." 

Kim pulled Emily in for a hug. "Come on let's get you some soup." 

Kim let Emily walk carrying her cup to the kitchen. Sarah was already up in her usual spot at the table. Kim pulled out a chair for Emily and placed her hand on her back, guiding her into it. 

Emily set her cup on the table and looked at the Winnie-the-pooh bowl and plate in front of her. She looked over at Sarah's and noticed they were the same. Sarah was still wearing her romper and now Emily wished she was too. 

Kim poured soup into Emily's bowl first. "It might be a little hot, so be careful." She poured soup into Sarah's bowl and said then same thing. 

"Can I have some crackers Aunty Kim?" Sarah asked. 

"Of course you can. Would you like some crackers Emily?" 

"Yes please." 

"Okay. Coming right up." 

Kim had already got the crackers out knowing that Sarah would want them. She placed a few beside Sarah's bowl and some beside Emily's. "The grilled cheese will be ready in a few minutes." 

Sarah picked up a couple crackers and broke them in her hands, dropping them in her soup. Emily did the same after watching Sarah. 

Emily alway liked tomato soup and wondered if her mother had said something too Kim. Once she finished the soup Kim took away her bowl and placed the grilled cheese on her plate. She even gave her some ketchup to dip the grilled cheese in. Emily stopped thinking about the sippy cup as being something bad. When she sucked the juice out that Kim refilled once she felt her body and mind relax. 

Emily didn't say a word when Kim used a cloth to wash her face and hands. At least this time Kim had done the same thing to Sarah. 

By the time dinner was over it was getting close to 6:30pm. 

Sarah was quick to ask. "Can I watch the rest of the movie?" 

"First let's get you in your pyjama's."  Kim said, 

Sarah jumped down from her seat and ran towards the bedroom. Kim held out her hand for Emily to take. "Come on." 

Emily looked up at Kim. "I already have my pyjama's on." 

"Yes you do but we need to get you something else before you finish watching the rest of the movie." 

Emily had no idea want else she would need but she wasn't about to say anything, so she took Kim's hand and they made their way into the bedroom. 

Sarah was standing in her underwear when Kim and Emily arrived. Her romper was set on the plastic sheet on the bed. 

Kim let go of Emily's hand. "Sarah why don't you go use the potty first before we get your in your pyjamas." 

Sarah walked past Emily wearing nothing more than her underwear and out the door she went. 

Kim opened the closet and picked up the bag of pull-ups. She pulled out two. She set the bag back on the floor and shut the closet door. 

When Kim turned Emily saw what she was holding. 

Kim walked over and set one pull-up on the bed and keep a hold of the other one. "Do you want to put this on in the bathroom after you try and use the potty?" 

Emily just looked at the pull-up. 'Was Kim really expecting her to wear it?' "Uhmm.. I don't need that." 

Kim sat on the bed and the plastic sheet made the 'crinkling sound'  She  pulled Emily close. "It's okay sweetie. Sarah needs to wear one too. So don't worry about it. Would you rather I get you into it?" 

It was a little bit of a shock that Sarah needed to wear a pull-up to bed but that didn't mean it made it any better. "I don't need to wear that really. I don't need it." 

"Honey, I don't want to fight about it okay. You've  had two accidents today. I think it would be best to wear this tonight."

Emily had to hold back the tears because she could feel them coming on. "Please. I don't know why I wet the bed but I swear, I don't need that." 

Kim set the pull-up beside her and took Emily by both arms. "I'll tell you what. I will make you a deal. Wear it for tonight. If you wake up dry  then we will forget all about it. Okay?'"

Emily know she didn't need it but she could see why Kim thought she did. She didn't want to but she knew it would only be for tonight. After that she could put this all behind her. "Uhmm..Okay." 

"Good girl." Kim said, just has Sarah came back into the bedroom. 

Emily turned when she heard Sarah. 

Kim picked up Emily's pull-up and took Emily's hand. "Sarah. I set your pull-up there. Get that on and then I will get you your pyjamas." 

Sarah wasn't fazed about the pull-ups. She didn't like that she had to wear them but she has been wearing them at night since she was out of diapers. So she really didn't think too much about it. "Okay." 

Kim took Emily by the hand and lead her into the bathroom. Kim set the pull-up on the counter. "Just change in here." 

Emily didn't say anything and Kim left. Emily looked at the pull-up, wondering if it would even fit. If they were Sarah's, they must be too small for her. Maybe she could just tell Kim that they wouldn't fit and then she would be free. Emily picked up the pull-up and pulled it apart. 'No way these are going to fit. Sarah is 5, i'm 13.' She figured she had to try and then when they ripped she could just show Kim. Emily pulled off her pyjama bottoms and  her underwear. She looked at the underwear now that she had them in her hands. 'I hope these are bigger than them.' Emily dropped the cloth training panties on the floor and grabbed the pull-up. She bent down and placed her feet into the leg holes. She started to pull them up and when they easily got over her knees she stopped. 'Come on. These can't fit.' She started to pull them up slowly waiting for the sides to start to expand and finally rip open, but when she got the pull-up just over her bum she knew they weren't going to tear open. They hardly stretch at all over her skinny waist. 'No way, this can't be'
She looked down at the picture of Cinderella on the front and heard the door open.

Kim didn't knock she just opened the bathroom door. There stood Emily looking down at her new pull-up. Kim smiled wide. "Everything okay sweetie?" 

Emily snapped her head up. "Uhmm.." She had to try something to get out of wearing these. "Uhmm..I don't think they fit." 

Kim could see that they fit just fine and knew she was just trying to get out of wearing them. "Let me see." Kim knelt down and turned Emily around. She pulled up the back and then spun her around again. "They seem fine honey. Let's get your bottoms on." Kim picked up the pyjama bottoms and held them out. 

"But...they are really tight." Emily said, still hoping for a miracle. 

Kim was quick with a response. "Well if they are too tight then I might have something else that might work better." 

Emily looked down at the underwear she had just taken off. 'They would be much better than these that's for sure.'  "You do?" 

Kim saw that Emily was looking at the cloth training pants so she picked them up along with the pyjama pants. "I do. Come with me." 

Kim stood, turned and walked out of the bathroom. Emily stood for a few seconds. She didn't really want to walk out of the bathroom with the pull-up on full display but if it meant not having to wear them then she would. She took a few steps and heard the pull-up crinkle. 'At least the other underwear didn't do that.' 

Kim waited for Emily to come walking into the bedroom. She looked so cute wearing the pull-up. Just like Sarah. 

Emily was wondering why they had to come back into the bedroom when Kim had the other underwear in her hands. Emily watched as Kim opened the closest and bent down, moving things around. 

Kim remembered buying some size 7 Pampers a while back when Sarah was still wearing diapers to bed. After she had bought them, Peter told her that he had started letting Sarah wear pull-ups so that she could put them on herself. He thought it would be better for her so that she didn't feel like she was still a baby that had to wear diapers. Kim pulled one out from the package and held it close to her side. Kim closed the closet door and walked over to the bed not letting Emily see what she had. 

"Okay, Emily come over here and we can get you out of that TIGHT pull-up" 

Emily slowly walked over towards her. Her pull-up crinkling the whole way. 

"Jump up on the bed." 

Emily did just that, thinking she was going to get out of the babyish pull-ups. 

Kim waited until Emily was seated on the bed before she let her see what she was holding. "I think these will be a better fit since those are so tight." Kim started to unfold the diaper so that Emily could see exactly what it was. 

Emily's eyes went as big as saucers when she realized Kim was holding a diaper. "Oooo...I...I don't think...Uhmm...I think these are okay....." 

Kim had to hold back the smile as she knew Emily would soon be begging to stay in her pull-ups. "Are you sure? We can try this and see if it's better for you." 

Emily wanted to jump down from the bed and run. "No...really..these seem to be okay now. I think...I think they stretched some....so..uhmm...they are good now." 

Kim decided to push this a little further and set the diaper down on the bed. She took Emily by the hands. "Let's just make sure. Can you stand up on the bed for me." 

Emily let Kim pull her to her feet. The plastic sheet sounded like popcorn popping as she moved around a little on the bed. 

Kim started pulling the pull-up in all different directions. "I don't know. Maybe it is a too tight. I don't want you to have any leaks tonight because really, if its going to leak then maybe we should go with the diaper." 

Emily had no doubt that there was no way it was going to leak because there was no way she was going to use it. "No....I think it will be fine.....I'm sure it will." 

Kim had a thought. "Will if you're sure, but if in the morning the sheets are wet, will then, I'm going to have to put you in a diaper at night." 

Emily wasn't worried about any leaks at all. "Uhmm..sure what ever. This will be okay. I promise." 

Kim held her hands. "Okay. If you are going to promise then. But if it does leak then no fighting tomorrow night about having to wear a diaper to bed." 

Emily didn't care. She would wake up dry and this would be all over anyway. "Okay. I won't fight about it." 

Kim helped Emily down, off the bed. She picked up the diaper and folded it back up. She set it on top the dresser. "Remember. No arguing tomorrow night. Right?" 

"I won't. I promise." Emily said. 

"Okay then. Get your pyjamas on." 

Emily took the pyjama bottoms and quickly pull them over her pull-up. She felt like she had won and  she smiled pulling the pyjama pants over her new pull-up. 

Kim let her walk in front of her. The pyjamas did nothing to hide the fact, little Emily was wearing a pull-up. 

Emily stopped at the side of the couch when she saw Sarah. Sarah was wearing the exact same pyjamas has her. She felt a hand on her back. 

Sarah had been sitting, waiting for Emily to return so she could start the movie. "It's about time." she said. 

Kim pushed Emily around in front of Sarah and they both sat down. "Thank you for waiting Sarah." Kim said. 

Sarah picked up the remote and pressed play. 

Kim sat for a few minutes and got the girls comfortable. Emily ended up lying in the same position she had earlier. Kim could see Emily looking at Sarah but decided not to say anything. She got up and went to clean up the dinner dishes. Kim brought in their cups refilled up juice. 

Emily was just about to take a drink but stopped. With all the juice see had before and during dinner she needed to pee. She hadn't gone when she went into the bathroom to change into her pull-up. Emily sat up and set the cup on the coffee table. When she stood she heard the pull-up. 

Sarah turned and looked at Emily. "What are you doing?" 

"Uhmm. I need to use the bathroom." 

"Do you want me to pause the movie?" 

"No. That's okay." Emily said, and then stepped around between Sarah and the coffee table. 

Kim was just putting in the last of the dishes in the dishwasher when she heard something. She turned and saw Emily. "Everything okay Emily?" 

Emily stopped walking. "Yes. I just need to use the bathroom." 

Kim closed the dishwasher and walked towards her. "Okay." She held out her hand. "Let's go then." 

"It's okay. I can go." 

"Are you sure. I don't mind." 

"I can go by myself." 

"Okay. If you need any help just let me know." 

Emily had no problems using the bathroom but when she went to pull up the pull-up she stopped. She had thoughts of just taking the pull-up off and hiding it somewhere but then she thought of the diaper Kim was so close to putting her in. There was no way she wanted to take the chance of having to wear a diaper. The pull-up seemed much better. Emily pulled up the pull-up and then her bottoms. She flushed the toilet and washed her hands.  

Kim was waiting for her by the kitchen. "Everything go okay?" 

Emily almost rolled her eyes but caught herself. "Yes. Everything is fine." 

Kim clapped her hands together. "Good job honey." 

Emily did roll her eyes after getting congratulated for using the bathroom. 

Kim noticed the eye roll but didn't mention it. 

Emily made her way back onto the couch and curled up. 

The movie ended and it was close to 8pm. Kim had came in and sat in the chair closest to Emily. 

"I think it's time for bed girls. It's been a long day and we have lots to do tomorrow." Kim said. 

"Can't we watch the movie again?" Sarah asked.

Kim laughed. "I think that's enough of that movie for one day." Kim stood and took a hold of Emily's hand. "Come on." 

Emily had no choice but to stand. Kim held Emily's hand and Sarah followed them into the bedroom. 

Kim helped Emily get into bed. She was about to help Sarah but stopped. "Sarah would you like to sleep in by room tonight?"

Sarah smiled wide. "Yes." 

"Okay. You run along and I will be in in a few minutes." 

Sarah turned and ran out the door. 

Kim pulled the covers up over Emily. "I thought you might like the bed to yourself tonight. Sarah is a mover when she sleeps. Now, you have a good sleep." 

Emily didn't say a word and watched Kim turn the light off and shut the door. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Nice job with this chapter, Babydry! I especially liked how Kim manipulated Emily after the fake wet bed, feigning not to know, and with the Pampers size 7 after Emily claimed the pull-ups were too tight.

Now, we all know how this is going to end, but still enjoy the journey!

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 9.

Beth and Jane were sitting on the couch watching the news when Peter opened the door. Beth quickly got up and went to him. "Hello." she said. 

Peter wrapped is arms around Beth and kisses her. "How is my Princess. Did you have a good trip?" 

"It was good. Just been a long day." Beth replied. 

"How did the afternoon go with Nana?" 

Beth looked up at Peter confused at  the question. 'Nana? Why is Peter calling her Nana?'

"We had a very relaxing time. Didn't we honey?" Jane said, now standing a few feet from the two. 

Beth turned and looked at Peter's mom. "Uhmm. I guess. Yes, it was good." 

"Well that's good to hear." Peter slipped off his shoes and picked his briefcase up. "I just need to put this in my office. You go with Nana. I will be out in a minute." 

Jane held out her hand waiting for Beth to take it. After seeing the interaction between her son and Beth it was very clear to her now  what Peter had told her and Kim last week. It was the best course of action for them to take. "Come on honey. You can help me get dinner ready." 

Beth stood still not really sure what to do. She looked back at Peter and watched him walk away and go into his office. She turned back, looking down at the hand in front of her. 

"Come on honey. Come with Nana and help." 

Beth slowly placed her hand in Jane's and the two walked towards the kitchen. 

Once they arrived in the kitchen Jane let go of Beth's hand. Beth looked up at her. "Do you think that I should call you Nana? I'm sorry that I don't know your first name. It just....It just never came up before." 

Jane placed her hand on Beth's shoulder. "I think it is for the best dear. It would be nice for Emily to call me Nana just like Sarah. So, it would be really good if you did the same. That way Emily will feel more comfortable. Don't you think?" 

Beth could see the her point but never thought about what Emily was going to call her. "Uhmmm.. I guess, but it just seems odd for me to call you that." 

"Oh honey, I would love for you to call me Nana. Come on, give it a try." 

Beth blinked her eyes a few times. "Uhmm. Okay..... Nana." 

Jane wrapped Beth in a big hug. "That's great dear. See it's not so bad. We are going to get along great. Now could you be a dear and set the table for me?" 

Beth stepped back after the hug. "Okay." 

Jane titled her head. "Okay. What?" 

Beth felt her face go a little red. "Okay, Nana." 

"That's my girl. Now, let me show you where everything is." Jane walked over the the cupboard and opened the door. "Here are the plates." She reached in and pulled two glass plates out and handed them to Beth. Then just underneath the glass plates where plastic plates. She took a purple one out and placed it on top of the glass ones Beth was holding. "I will get the placemats." 

Beth looked down at the purple plastic plate. "Uhmm..is someone else coming for dinner?" 

Jane grabbed two wicker placemats and one purple plastic place mat with Dora-the- explorer's picture on it. She walked the few steps to the table and placed the 3 place mats on it. She turned to face Beth. "No honey. You have 3 plates there. So it's just the three of us." 

Beth looked down at the picture of  Dora-the-Explorer. "But.. I don't understand why you have this out." 

Jane took the plates from Beth and set them in their proper places. She then turned back and took Beth's hand. "It's for you honey." 

Beth again, felt her face turn red. She wasn't sure what to say. "Very funny. I think I'm a little past Dora." 

Jane smiled. "Oh honey, it's no joke. Peter talked to you about this." 

"What? What do you mean, Peter talked to me about this?" 

"You don't remember? The last time you were here. He had this talk with you. I was in the other room and overheard him." 

Beth turned and started walking out of the kitchen. "I will go talk with him right now. I'm not sure what this is all about." 

Beth stomped down to Peter's office door and went right in. "Peter! What is going on. Why is your mother putting a stupid Dora-the-Explorer place mat on the table and saying it's for me. I'm a grown woman." 

Peter turned in his office chair when he heard someone.'A grown woman throwing a little temper tantrum.'    He calmly listened to Beth and waited for her to finish her little rant. "Princess we talked about this. I don't see what the big deal is." 

"What are you talking about? When did you ever say I was going to be sitting at the table with Dora in front of me. Have you gone mad?" 

Peter crossed his leg over his knee and put his hand up to his chin. "Come over here." 

Beth walked a few steps closer.

"We talked about his already. No one is going to get treated any different around here for the next little while. I told you, I want this to go as smooth as possible. I thought you understood that." 

Beth took a step back. "When you said no one would get treated any different, I thought you were talking about the girls and I understand that. I also told you that Emily is 13 and some things would have to be different. By the way, what is up with the car seat?" 

Peter reached out and grabbed  Beth's hand, pulling her up next to him. "First, the car seat is the law. There is nothing I can do about that. I assume Kim told you that.  So, that is not going to change until she grows. Second, I was talking about the girls, all of them, including you." 

"I'm 32 years old and I have a child. Do you really think I'm going to let you treat me like a child? What's wrong with you?" 

Peter smiled and stood up and looked down at Beth. "Princess, if you think I'm going to let my daughter think she is less important than you and Emily, you have another thing coming. Her self esteem is low as it is. Don't you think it would be better for you to lead by example for a little while? Then maybe once everyone is comfortable, we can change things around." 

"Lead by example? What are you even talking about?" Beth said loudly. 

Peter took a deep breath. "Listen, Sarah and Emily are going to be going through a lot in the next while. I don't want the girls all stressed over the simple things. They are going to be stressed enough." 

Beth shook her head. "Maybe this was a big mistake. Maybe I should just go back to Winnipeg." 

Peter pulled Beth in closer. "What? Are you saying you don't love me? You don't want to get married? Is that it?" 

Beth did want to get married and she did love Peter. "No. I'm not saying that. I love you but...."

Peter smiled and pulled Beth in for a hug. "Princess, please just do this for me. I know it might be difficult for you, but think of it as a little holiday. Nana will do everything, so you can just relax. Just trust me. It will be for the best." 

Beth tried to pull away from Peter but he was holding her tight. With her head just below Peter's chest, she turned her head a little. "I don't know. This just seems crazy to me." 

"Trust me." Peter loosed his hug  and placed his hands under Beth's armpits. With very little effort at all, he picked Beth up and place her on his hip. His hand found its way under Beth's bottom. He bounced her a couple times. "Let's go see if Nana has dinner ready." 

Beth couldn't believe she was picked up so easily. Peter had done it a few times when she had stayed but that was in the bedroom.  Her head was resting on Peter's shoulder. She felt Peter's hand patting her bum. She felt very silly but at he same time very safe. When Peter started to walk towards the office door she said, "Peter put me down. You can't carry me around like this. Your Mom." 

Peter gave a harder pat to Beth's bottom. "it's seems like I can." He walked out of the office and into the kitchen. "Is dinner ready Mom?" 

Jane turned and was surprised to see Peter carrying Beth on his hip like she was a five year old. She smiled wide.  "In about two minutes." 

Peter stepped over to where Beth's purple plate was and pulled the chair out. He carefully placed her in the chair and then pushed it up to the table. 

Beth could feel her face go very red.  She felt silly for letting Peter handle her like that and she didn't even put up much of a fight. She looked down at the purple plastic plate and then Jane took it. Beth watched has Jane made a plate for her. When it was placed back in front of her she could see that everything was cut up into small pieces. Something she would have done for Emily a few years ago. Still to embarrassed about the way Peter had carried her into the kitchen, she said nothing and waited for Jane and Peter to sit down. 

Not much was said during dinner other than Jane telling Beth about the plans for tomorrow. Beth sat in silence mostly, other than a few "Yes" 'no" answers. Beth received some ice-cream for dessert. It was served in a purple plastic bowl. Most likely it came has a matching set with the plate and cup she had drank apple juice from during dinner. 

Peter lead Beth out to the couch and they  sat together after dinner. As Peter watched some news.  It wasn't long before Beth felt very tired. She could hardly keep her eyes open and it was only 8pm. 

Peter noticed Beth almost falling asleep. "Maybe it's time for bed. You can hardly keep your eyes open." 

Beth had been up early but she didn't think she would be this tired. She wanted to say something but she wasn't herself. She felt like she was in a fog.  Peter pulled her up off the couch and picked her up like he had done earlier. He carried his soon to be wife up the stairs and set her on the bed. Peter went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of pyjamas that Kim had purchased earlier in the week. Two piece pyjamas that were all a very bright pink. 

"Do you think you can get changed yourself? Or do you need help?" Peter asked holding the pj's in front of her. 

Beth tried to open her eyes but she was just so tired. Her head fell back onto the bed and she was out like a light. 

Peter set the pj's on the bed. He could see she was out. 'Maybe only a half a sleeping pill in her ice cream tomorrow night.' he thought. Peter went about changing Beth into her pyjamas. He has done it may times with Sarah and  other than Beth being a bit heavier, Peter had her changed and under the covers in no time. 

"Sleep tight my love." Peter said, kissing her on the forehead. Peter turned the light out and closed the bedroom door. He made his way back down to talk to his mother. 

Jane was just finishing up with the dinner dishes. She turned when she heard Peter. "Is Beth in bed?" she asked. 

"Yes. Out cold." 

Jane smiled a little. "I wondered when you put that sleeping pill in her ice cream. That  little body of hers just couldn't handle a whole one." 

"I know. Maybe just a half of one from now on. Couple weeks and then we can most likely forget about the pills. She will be getting use to going to bed at this time once she has done it for a couple weeks. All the girls will be in bed at the same time." 

"Dinner went better than I thought it might." Jane commented. 

"It did. Have you talked to Kim today?" 

"Just when she dropped off Beth this morning. But not since." 

"Okay. I have a question for you." 

"What's that dear?" 

"Well, I guess somehow Kim made Emily wet her bed when she took an afternoon nap. I was just thinking, if we have two girls wetting the bed, I think we might as well  have three. That way they are all on the same level. Same bedtime, same routine." 

Jane placed her hands on the kitchen chair. "Well honey, I'm not sure you can just make someone wet the bed. Who knows how Kim did it.  Besides, isn't  your mattress going to get ruined?" 

"I'm not worried about the mattress and if I can keep her doing it, I'm sure some protection will be needed.  I think it would be better for Sarah. She won't feel so bad about it, if she sees she is not the only one." 

"You have a point dear. I know it bothers Sarah.  We don't need anyone making fun of her or anything. Not that I think Beth would make fun of her.  I'm not sure about Emily. She is at that age were that could happen." 

"So you don't mind a little extra work for a few days?" 

"No dear. What ever you think is best. Don't worry about me." 

Peter stepped up and gave Jane a hug. "Thanks Mom. I going to go to some research." 

"Let me know if you need anything." 

Peter sat down at his office chair and fired up his laptop. After a few minutes on Google, Peter couldn't believe the things he was seeing. Typing in, 'Make someone wet the bed.' had brought up a whole bunch of things he never could imagine. What got Peter's attention was an article about pressure points. He read the whole article and found out that with some pressure applied to someones foot, in the right spot, could make the person pee. Peter thought it was worth a shot and he also forwarded it to Kim. 

Kim had been doing the same thing Peter was doing when she received the email from him. She opened the article and read. 'That sounds almost too easy, but it's worth a try. Putting Emily's hand in warm water was what she was going to do, but this seems like it would be much easier and less chance of her waking up.' 

It was almost he exacted same time, right around 3am when both Peter and Kim woke to try this pressure point on Emily and Beth. Peter had it easy as Beth was still sleeping very soundly from the sleeping pill. Kim had more difficulty has Emily seem to be moving around when she pulled the covers up from the bottom of the bed. Kim took her time and exposed Emily's right foot. There was just enough light  coming from the hallway for Kim to be able to see. She lightly placed her finger on were the article had said to place it and applied pressure. Emily moved a little and then when still. Kim held her finger on Emily's foot for a good three minutes. She pulled the covers back over Emily and then slowly lifted the sheet at the side.  She slipped her hand under the covers and pushed the front of Emily's pull-up. WET. It was wet. Kim couldn't believe it work and worked so well. 

Peter didn't have to check to see if Beth was wet,  he could hear Beth peeing and it sounded like it went on for a long time,  as he held pressure on her right foot. He walked back around and got back into bed. He pulled the covers up over himself and smiled. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 10.

Kim woke up early and so did Sarah. Kim got Sarah out of her wet pull-up and dressed for the day. 

"Can we go to the park today Auntie Kim?" Sarah asked. 

"I think this morning would be a good time to go. Then this afternoon we have to go to try on your dress for the wedding." 

"Okay." Sarah said with a big smile. 

"Let's go get some breakfast. I will go and wake up Emily." 

Kim got Sarah a cup of orange juice and a colouring book. Sarah sat at the table and coloured. 

Kim went into Emily's bedroom. She was still asleep. "Emily honey, time to wake up." 

Emily opened her eyes slowly and blink a few times. She looked around. It was strange waking up in a different place. 

"How did you sleep?" 

Emily turned her head towards Kim. "Okay, I guess." 

"Well that's good to hear. Come on, let's go have some breakfast." Kim pulled the covers down, off Emily. 

As soon as Emily moved her legs to get out of the bed she felt the heaviness  of the pull-up. It felt very different than it had last night. 

Once Emily's feet touched the floor. Kim helped her stand and then her hand went around and she patted her bottom. "Oh honey your soaked." Kim said, loudly. 

Once Emily was standing and Kim pushed the pull-up into her bum, she could feel the wetness. 'No way she wet the pull-up! How is that possible?' But there was no getting around the fact that her pull-up was wet. Very wet!

"It's a good thing Auntie Kim put you in a pull-up last night, isn't it? You would have soaked the bed." 

Emily looked down, feeling like she was going to cry. As she was looking down, Kim pulled her pyjama pants down to her ankles. Emily could see the sagging pull-up between her legs. She felt so embarrassed. 'How could she have wet the pull-up?'She wanted to say something but nothing that made any sense came to her. 

"Come on, step out." Kim said, holding Emily's arm. 

Emily stepped out of her bottoms as Kim helped pull the pyjama bottoms completely off. 

Kim placed Emily's pj bottoms on the bed and took Emily by the hand. "Come on, let's get breakfast then we'll get your bum changed." 

Kim pulled Emily towards the door. 'She couldn't walk out like this.' "Please. Can't I get out of this now?" 

Kim looked down at her. "We are going to the park right after breakfast so I will change you then." 

"But....." Emily wanted to say more but as Kim pulled her out of the bedroom. When   she seen Sarah sitting at the kitchen table, she didn't say a word.  Sarah  was all dressed and her hair was combed. She looked down again  at her sagging pull-up. 

"Sarah, come give Emily a hug good morning." 

Sarah jumped down and wrapped her arms around Emily. "Good morning." 

Emily didn't know what to do. She stood still as she was hugged. 

"Say good morning Emily." Kim said, pulling at her hand. 

"Good morning." Emily quietly said. 

Kim pulled Emily over towards her chair. She pulled it out and then picked her up setting her on the chair. 

Emily felt her wet pull-up more than ever. The hard chair pushed the wet pull-up around her bottom. "Can't I change. Please." Emily whined. 

Kim pushed the chair up to the table. "I said, we will get your bum changed after breakfast." 

Sarah paid no attention to either Kim or Emily, she was busy colouring again. 

Kim set a sippy cup in front of Emily and then went and got the waffles ready. 

"Do you want to colour?" Sarah asked.

Emily looked over at Sarah. "No". Emily looked down again at her pull-up. She pushed the front of it. 'How did it get so wet? Why won't Kim let her change? She didn't like the feel of sitting on the hard chair with a wet pull-up on.' She looked over at Kim. "Please. Can I go change." 

Kim turned after she poured the waffle batter in the waffle maker. "Emily. I'm not going to say it again. We will get your diaper changed after breakfast." 

"But....I don't like sitting here in it." 

Kim stepped closer after closing the lid on the waffle maker. "You want your bum changed now?" 

Emily didn't like Kim saying it that way, it sounds very babyish. "I just want to get out of this." 

Kim know she had a few minutes before the waffles were ready. "Okay. You sit right there and I will be back." Kim walked towards the bedroom. She went in and picked up another pull-up and the box of baby wipes. 

Emily turned in her chair and watched Kim walk away, happy she was going to get out of her wet pull-up.  When she saw Kim return carrying another pull-up and baby wipes  her smile disappeared. 

Kim pulled Emily's chair out and helped her out. She set the pull-up and wipes on the floor. 

Emily could see what was going to happen. "I don't need another pull-up!"

Kim looked at her after kneeing down. "You just said you wanted out of your wet pull-up." 

"But. But....I don't need to wear another one." 

Kim looked at Emily as she was kneeing if front of her. "I think for today we had better be safe than sorry." Kim tore the sides of the pull-up and pulled it out between Emily's legs. She popped the top of the baby wipes and pulled a couple out. 

"I don't need to wear one. I promise, I don't need it." Emily whined. 

"Just like you promised you didn't wet the bed? I think this very wet pull-up is evidence that you do." Kim wiped Emily all around her waist and bottom. She placed the used wipes inside the wet pull-up and picked up the new one. "Foot up." 

"Please. I don't want to wear a pull-up." 

Kim held the pull-up out for Emily to step into. "Would you rather wear a diaper?" 

"Noooo." 

"Well then, pick your foot up or Auntie Kim will go get a diaper." 

Emily slowly picked up her right foot, then her left. Kim pulled the pull-up up over her bum and then gave her bottom a little pat. 

"Get back up into you chair. The waffles should be ready." Kim said, as she picked up the wet pull-up. 

Emily looked down at the new pull-up that was now on her. 'She didn't need to wear it.' "Please Auntie Kim. Can I just wear my underwear. I don't need this." 

Kim pulled the chair out. "Come on, up in your chair. Unless you want me to go get Sarah's old highchair and you can sit in that." 

'Highchair. What? There was no way she was sitting in a highchair.' Emily quickly turned and got into the chair. Kim pushed it up to the table. 

Kim put the wet pull-up into the trash and washed her hands. The waffles were done and after moving Sarah's colouring books out of the way, she placed the two plates in front of each girl. 

Emily was not very happy. She didn't feel like eating. She watched Sarah eat and she began to feel  like she was the younger of the two. Sarah was fully clothed and here she sat in her pyjama top and a pull-up. She pushed the waffle around not wanting to eat. 

"Come on Emily, eat up." Kim said. 

"I'm not hungry." 

"Well you have to eat. So get to it." 

Emily dropped her fork on her plate. "No. I'm going to change." Emily went to push the chair back so she could leave the table, but Kim was quick to hold the chair in place. 

"Emily! You sit right there and eat." 

"No. I'm not sitting here. I don't need to wear a pull-up and I'm not eating anything." 

Kim picked up Emily's fork and cut a piece of waffle off. She stuck the fork in it and brought it up to Emily's mouth. "We have lot's to do today and you need to eat." 

Emily crossed her arms over her chest and put her head down. 

"I thought you said you were a big girl. Now start acting like one or maybe you need to be put in the highchair and be fed like a baby your are acting like." 

Emily was getting very frustrated. She was past the point of crying. The thought of sitting in a highchair was more than she could take. She picked up her head and went to say something but when she opened her mouth, Kim placed the waffle in. Emily had no choice but to chew. Kim cut another piece and brought it up to Emily's mouth. 
Emily uncrossed her arms and held out her hand to take the fork. "I can do it." 

Kim handed the fork too Emily. "That's my big girl." 

"My I have another one?" Sarah asked.

"You sure can. It will be just a few minutes." 

Emily looked at her plate and then at Sarah's. Her's was gone and Emily still had more than half to go. 

Emily drank her juice once she finished her waffle. As she drank she watched Sarah finish her second waffle. 

"Are you sure you don't want another?" Kim asked Emily. 

Emily said nothing. She just shook her head. 

"Okay then. I will go get you something to wear. You sit right there and finish your juice." Kim said, before walking away from the kitchen table. 

Emily turned her head and watched her leave. She set her cup down once it was finished. 

"We are going to the park." Sarah said. 

Emily crossed her arms over her chest. "That's  just great." 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 11. 

Peter was up first, he looked over and could see Beth was still very much asleep. He got up and walked around to her side. He brushed a little hair out her face. Beth didn't move. Peter didn't want her to get up on her own and the way it looked he had time to shower. 

Peter showered and got ready for work. Beth had not moved at all. He made his way downstairs and Jane was just pouring a cup of coffee. 

"Good morning Mom." 

Good morning dear. How was your sleep?" 

"Very good. Yours?" 

"Good dear. Is Beth still sleeping?" 

"Yes she is." 

Jane looked at Peter with a little smile. "And....Did she...." 

"Soaked the bed Mom." 

Jane smile went a little wider. "Wow. I won't ever ask how you managed that. So what's the plan?" 

"I think it might be better for me to wake her up and then a few minutes later you can come in. Good cop, bad cop." 

"Okay dear." 

Peter poured a cup of coffee and then made his way up to see Beth. Beth still hadn't moved. Peter set his coffee on the dresser and walked over to Beth. 

"Good morning sunshine." Peter said, placing his hand on Beth's face. 

Beth stirred a little and then opened her eyes slowly. It took her a few seconds to realize where she was. It took a few more seconds to realize something was wrong. Something was very wrong. 

"Nana is getting breakfast ready. Come on let's get up. Can't sleep the day away." Peter said, and  pulled the covers down to the end of the bed. 

Beth was  soaking wet. Her pink pj's were a dark pink from just below her chest down to her knees. 

"What the hell Beth. Did you piss in my bed?" Peter said loudly. 

Beth looked down at herself. She couldn't believe how wet she was. 'What the hell. How did this happen?' She thought. "I.....I...." she couldn't get any words to come out. 

"Well isn't this just great. A brand new mattress and you go and pee in it? Is this some sort of joke?" 

Beth sat up a little. "Peter.....I don't know what happened." 

Peter took Beth by the hand and pulled her straight up out of the bed. She stood with her head down looking at the very wet sheets. "I can't believe this. Did you do this on purpose because of our discussion last night?" 

Beth slowly picked her head up. "Noooo." 

Peter placed his hand under Beth's chin and lifted her head up. "Why didn't you tell me you had this problem?" 

"It's never happened before. I didn't mean it." 

Peter with his hand still holding up Beth chin, squeezed just a little tighter. "So it was an accident? Do you know who else has accidents in bed?" 

Beth felt a tear roll down her cheek. "It was. I'm sorry. I don't know...." 

"My five year old daughter has accidents in bed. Do you know what she wears to bed?" 

Beth knew but didn't want to say it, so she just shrugged her shoulders. 

"She wears diapers to bed. Is that what I need to get you. DIAPERS?

"Noooo. I'm sorry it was an accident. I don't know why it happened." 

"Is something the matter? Jane said, standing in the doorway of the the bedroom. 

Peter never let go of Beth's chin. "It looks like this little girl has gone and peed in the bed. Can you believe that?" 

Jane walked up closer. "Oh you poor dear." Jane took Peter's hand and pulled it away from Beth's chin. "Come on dear. Let's get you cleaned up.  I will look after her Peter." 

Peter took a step back and let his Mom take over. "Well, I don't have time for this. You better hope that mattress is not ruined young lady." 

Beth had a few more tears roll down her cheeks. it was like she was dreaming because there was no way this happened. 

Jane took Beth by the hand. "Come on dear let's get you cleaned up. Don't worry Peter, I will see if I can get the mattress fixed up." 

Peter walked to the doorway and turned back. "I sure hope so Mom. This had better not happen again!"  Peter didn't wait for a response and he walked quickly out of the bedroom. 

Jane and Beth turned and looked at each other. "Don't worry dear. I will get you all fixed up. Come on." 

Jane led the wet girl into the bathroom. She let go of her hand and started to fill the tub, putting some bubble bath into as well. 

Beth looked in the mirror. It might have been the worst thing she could have done. With her hair a mess and the pink pj's that were very wet, she looked 15 years younger. She looked down at her mid section and pulled the wet material away from her skin. 

"Sweetie don't touch that. That's yucky. Come on, let's get you out of those wet things." Jane took a hold of Beth's top at the bottom. "Arms up." 

Beth lifted her arms up over her head, feeling much like a small child and let the taller woman pull her pyjama  top up over her head. She didn't put up a fight.  "I'm sorry...I don't know why." Beth squeaked out.

"It's okay dear. Accidents happen." Jane said, has though she was talking to Sarah, which she has done many times in the past. 

Before Beth knew it she was standing naked in front of Peter's mom. Her hands went to cover her private area but Jane quickly slapped them away. 

"We don't touch down there. Come on, hop into the tub." 

Beth stepped over the edge of the tub and sat down. The warm water felt great and she leaned back, closing her eyes. 'How did she wet the bed? It's never happened before.' The thoughts kept going through Beth's mind as she lay in the bubbly water. 

"You just relax for a few minutes. I will be back." Jane said. 

Beth didn't move or open her eyes. 

Jane went and stripped the bedding, taking them along with Beth's pj's down to the washer. She brought back some cleaner and went to work on the mattress. 

Beth laid still in the bath. She felt like such a fool. 'How did this happen?' She kept thinking. 'Was it just because she was so tried. Hell, she doesn't even remember getting into bed last night. It must have been that. It just had to be.' 

Jane returned to the bathroom and knelt down beside the tub. "Let's get you all washed up." 

Beth opened her eyes and looked at Peter's mom. "I can do it. I will be done in a minute." 

Jane smiled. "Nonsense dear. I need to make sure you are not smelling like pee when we go try on your wedding dress. Don't worry, Nana will get you all clean and smelling sweet." Jane took the wash cloth and placed in the tub. 

"But...I can do it. I'm not a little girl." Beth said. 

Jane held up the wash cloth and rung some of the water out. She put some baby shampoo on the wash cloth. "No one said you were a little girl Beth, but for what happened this morning, you are skating on thin ice with Peter. Do you want me to tell him that you're being fussy?" 

Beth thought about what Peter had said earlier. She could understand why he was upset but it's not like she meant to wet the bed. It was just an accident. "No but...." 

"No buts.  Let's get you cleaned up and ready. We don't have a lot of time before our appointment at the wedding dress shop." 

Beth let Jane wash her body and hair. She wanted to stop it, but she didn't have the energy.  She hated that she was using  baby shampoo but every time she went to say something, Jane placed the wash cloth on her face and rubbed harder and harder. Beth would be surprised by the time she was done if she would have any skin left on her face. 

Jane let Beth dry herself with a towel but as soon as she was dry, she took her by the hand and led her out of the bathroom naked. Beth went to cover her private area again and again Jane slapped her hands. 

Jane pulled open the dresser drawer and handed Beth some underwear. 

Beth looked at them. "These are not mine." 

Jane put her hands on her hips. "Yes they are. Kim bought a bunch of new clothes for you girls and you should be thankful. Now, let's go a move on." 

Beth held  out the pink underwear with white clouds on them. They were surly not  like the underwear she has been wearing for years. These looked like they belong to someone younger then Emily. 

"Do you need me to put them on you? Is that it?" Jane said. 

Beth quickly placed the underwear down and stepped into them. As she pulled them up over her waist she felt foolish. 

Jane handed Beth a romper that was yellow. 

As Beth took it she held it out. "What is this?" 

"It's a romper silly. It's going to look great on you." 

Beth wasn't so sure about that. "Why did Kim buy all this? I have my own clothes." 

"I think once you get dressed we should call Kim and you should thank her for buying you some new clothes. Now, hop to it." 

Beth placed her feet into the romper and pulled it up, as she feed her arms through the short sleeves she looked down for how to close it but there was nothing. "How does this do up?" 

Beth quickly found out as Jane turned her and zipped up a zipper in the back. 

"Just like that. Now, come sit and let me do something with your hair." Jane pulled out a chair from the make-up table. 

Beth looked down at her yellow romper. She felt ridiculous in it. "I don't want to wear this." she wined. 

Jane took a hold of her arm and forced her to sit in the chair. "I think you look great." 

"It looks ridiculous on me. I'm not wearing this." 

Jane ignored her and pick up a brush and started to bush her hair. Jane worked out a couple knots.

It hurt Beth and she moved a little in the chair. 

"Sit still honey." 

"You're pulling my hair!" 

"Oh stop being such a baby. Sarah doesn't move around this much when I do hers. Now, sit still. I will be done in a minute." 

Beth tried to stay still and was mostly successful. When Jane was done, she turned and looked in the mirror. "What the hell is that?" Beth's hair was pulled back and Jane had put two yellow flower clips on each side of her head. 

Jane pulled Beth to her feet and stood looking down at her. "You look fantastic. Come on. Let's get some food into you. We have a big day ahead of us." 

Beth had no choice but to follow along as Jane was pulling her. They made their way into the kitchen. Jane pulled out a chair and Beth sat down. 

Beth looked down at her yellow romper. Without her padded push up bra on, it looked like she had hardly any breast at all. It was one thing that really bug her, the size of her breasts. She has always wanted to get implants, but never had the money to do it. 

Jane placed two pieces of toast with strawberry jam in front of Beth, along with a big plastic cup, filled with orange juice. "Please don't get anything on your clothes." 

Beth looked up. "I won't." 

Jane stood for a second. "I don't want to take any chances." She turned and opened up a drawer. Beth pulled out a pink and white bib. 

Beth's eyes went wide when Jane turned holding the pink and white bib. "I...I don't need that." 

Jane stepped behind her. "I would hope not but we don't have time to change you so I think this is for the best." Jane placed the bib around Beth's neck and tied it up. 

It was all Beth could take. After all that has happened this morning, she went over her  tipping point.  "I don't need to wear a fucking bib!" she screamed. 

So much for the 'good cop, bad cop' As quick as Beth yelled out, was as quick as Jane grabbed the smaller girl by her arm, lifting her up off the chair and bringing her hand down on Beth's bottom. 'SWAT' "I can handle that you wet the bed but you are not going to be using that kind on langue in this house. No, sit down and eat." Jane yelled. 

Beth was in shock. She couldn't believe she was just spanked. "You...you can't do that." 

Jane forced Beth back down on her chair. "You are living in my house young lady and I believe I can. Now if you want another on your bare bum, just keep talking." 

Beth looked up at her. She for sure didn't want another. A little tear fell from her eye. She felt scared and very intimidated by the much larger women all of a sudden. She had been so nice and it seemed she had turned on a dime. Beth looked away. She was scared and nervous. She finally  picked up a piece of toast and took a bit. 

Jane poured another cup of coffee. She watched Beth take a bite of toast and she smiled. She loved the control she just felt after giving the girl a little spank. Looking at Beth now with the bib around her neck and her hair up with the pink clips, she smiled wider. 

Beth finished her toast and looked down at her bib. Not a drop on it. She wanted to say something but stopped herself. Looking at the coffee pot. "May I have a cup of coffee?" she asked. 

Jane turned from the sink. "I will get one for you dear. You can take it with you. What do you like in it?" 

"Uhmm. Two sugar and some cream." 

Jane placed her hands on her hips. "Two sugar and cream......" 

Beth wasn't sure what Jane was getting at and just kept staring at her. 

Jane couldn't believe this girl didn't get what she was asking for. "What do you say when you asked for  something?" 

Beth's head went down. "Please." 

"That's better. I'm sure glad the girls are not here. We will work on your manners in the next couple of days. You need to set a good example for them you know." 

Beth kept her head down. She felt very foolish. 

"Now drink your juice and I will get you a coffee to go." 

"Thank you." Beth squeaked out. 

"You're welcome dear." Jane took a travel mug from the cupboard and made Beth her coffee. 

Beth drink her juice as she watched Jane make her coffee. 

Jane set the coffee cup on the table. "Already then?" 

Beth stood from the table. "I guess so." 

Jane took her by the hand and picked the coffee mug up. As she walked her towards the front door, she wondered how long it would take the girl to realize she was still wearing the bib. It wasn't until Beth looked down for her shoes that she noticed the bib hanging in front of her. 

Beth reached back to untie it. 

Jane was quick to spin her around and untie the bib. Jane folded the bib up and placed it in her purse that was sitting on the floor beside her. "I'm sure we will be eating out after." 

Beth watched as Jane placed the bib in her purse. It was one thing to wear it here, there was no way she was wearing out at a restaurant. "I think you can just leave that here."

Jane picked up her purse and handed Beth the travel mug of coffee. "Let's get a move on." she said, ignoring Beth's last comment. 

Jane took Beth by the hand and lead her out to her vehicle. Jane opened the back passenger door. 

Beth was a little confused. "I can ride up front." 

"I don't think that's a good idea dear, with the airbags and all." 

"But...You know i drive right?" 

"Yes dear, but you are not driving today, so hop up  and get buckled please." 

Beth stomped her foot on the ground. "This is crazy. I don't need to sit in the back. I'm a grown woman." 

Jane let go of Beth's hand and took a step back. "A grown woman throwing a little temper tantrum is what I see. Now, get in!" Jane yelled. 

Beth looked around to see if there were anyone around that might have heard. Luckily see did not notice anyone. Beth didn't like how Jane yelled at her. It sit a shiver down her back. Beth stepped up and got seated.  Jane reached in and pulled her set belt across her and clipped her in.

Nothing was said on the way to the wedding dress store. Beth sipped away on her coffee, pouting the whole way. 

Jane pulled into a parking spot in front on the store. Beth took her seat belt off and went to open the door, but she couldn't get it to open. 

Jane slowly walked around and pulled the door open for Beth. She took Beth by the hand and helped her out. Beth kept a hold of her coffee mug and let Jane led her into the store. 

"Good morning," said a tall blonde woman. 

"Good morning. We are here for a 10am fitting." Jane said. 

The blonde women looked at Beth. With her in a yellow romper and her hair in yellow clips. She looked down at the appointment book and then back at Beth. "Uhmm. I have the bride Beth Armstrong in at 10am." 

"Yes that's right." Jane replied. 

The blonde couldn't believe this girl standing in front of her was the bride. She thought maybe a younger cousin that was a junior bridesmaid. "Oh...Okay. My name is Samatha but everyone calls me Sam. Right this way." Sam opened a door that was in the back of the store. She waited for the women to go through before closing the door behind her. 

"Nice to meet you Sam. I'm Jane, Beth's future mother-in-law." 

"Nice to meet you Jane." 

Beth and Jane looked around the big dressing room. Beth could see the dress she had picked out, hanging on a hanger to the right. 

Sam still couldn't get over this girl was the bride. Her 10 year old niece looked older.  Sam walked over and took the wedding dress off the hook. "I believe this is the one." 

Jane was still holding onto Beth's hand. Beth tried to pull her hand free but Jane had a tight grip. 

"Yes, that's the one." Beth said. 

"How be you get undressed and we will  make sure everything is good before the big day." 

Jane finally let go of Beth's hand. "Maybe you should put that coffee down somewhere so it doesn't get spilled." 

Sam hung the dress back up and walked a few steps closer to Beth. "Here, I can set that over here, out of the way." 

Beth handed the cup to Sam. 

Jane looked at Beth for a few seconds and when Beth didn't say anything. She spoke up. "What do you say to Sam?" 

Beth glared at Jane. "Thank you." 

"You're welcome." Sam replied, holding back a smile. 

Beth looked down at the romper and then remembered it zipped up in the back. 

Jane watched Beth trying to figure out how she was going to get her romper off. Sam was doing the same. Finally Jane took Beth's arm and turned her around, pulling the zipper down. 

Beth went to pull the romper off and then remembered she didn't have a bra on. "Hmmm...I don't have a bra on." 

Jane looked at Sam, then back at Beth. "I think it's fine dear. Is that okay Sam?" 

"Uhmm. Maybe I could get one?" Beth asked. 

Sam wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't remember a bride not having the bra on that she was going to be wearing under her wedding gown. "I'm sorry. I don't think we have any that would work for you. Let's get the dress on and I will see if I can figure something out." 

Beth didn't want to be bare chested in front of Sam. She felt very insecure as it was. She didn't need her to see that she hardly needed a bra. 

Jane took over and pulled Beth's romper out of her hands, letting it fall to the floor. Beth quickly covered her chest with her hands. 

Sam put her hand over her mouth when she saw the pink underwear Beth was wearing. Sam pulled herself together and grabbed the dress again. 

"Come on, step out of your romper so that you can try your dress on." Jane said. 

Beth took 2 steps to the side and Jane picked up the romper, setting on a bench. 

Sam walked up to Beth and unzipped the back. "This might be hard to get in and out off, but don't worry." 

Beth had to uncover her chest as Sam held the dress down for her to step into. Jane had to hold onto Beth's arm so that she didn't fall. Sam carefully got Beth into the dress. 

Beth looked down at her dress and loved it. She felt the zipper being zipped up. Thats when her bladder sent her a single that it needed  to be emptied. 

Jane and Sam stood in front of Beth. 

"That looks great dear." Jane said. 

"It sure does. I just need to get a few things to make some adjustments. I will be right back." Sam said, before walking away. 

Beth's bladder was not going away. "Uhmm..I think I need to use the bathroom." 

"Really? Now?" Jane said. 

"Yes." 

"Well, you are going to have to wait for a bit." 

Sam returned and set a plastic container on the floor. "Can you turn for me." 

"Uhmmm..Is there a bathroom I could use?" Beth asked before turning. 

Sam looked up. "Yes, but it's going to be difficult wearing this dress. Can you wait until I get this sorted out?" 

Jane stepped up behind Sam. "Can you wait?" 

"Well...uhmmm..I will try." Beth said. 

"You had better not have an accident in that dress young lady. One accident today is enough." 

Sam turned and looked up at Jane. 'She couldn't have just heard that?'

Beth couldn't believe Jane just said what she said. She glared at her but said nothing. 

Sam stood. "I know this might sound strange but a lot of the brides are wearing protection on the big day. I know it seems weird but with how hard it is to get in and out of the dress and how long a day it is, they feel more comfortable." 

Beth wasn't sure what Sam was talking about. "I don't understand." 

Jane knew right away what Sam was talking about  and spoke up. "I think that might be for the best. Would you happen to carry anything or would we need to go elsewhere." 

Sam took a step back from Beth. "I do have something here that the place down the road supplied us. Would you like me to get one?" 

"Yes that would great. Thank you Sam." Jane said. 

Sam turned and walked out the door. Beth turned to Jane. "What is going on?" she asked. 

Jane stepped up in front of Beth. "Sam is going to get you something to wear under your dress. Now, let's see if we can get you out of this dress so you can use the potty." 

"Something to wear under. What?" 

Jane went behind Beth and unzipped her. She pulled the dress down a little. "Now, be careful and work with me." 

Beth kept her balance and got out of the dress. Jane held it and placed it back on the hanger. She took Beth by the hand. Sam walked back in carrying something white in her hand. 

"I think she had better use the potty before we go any further." Jane said. 

Sam pointed to a door to her left. "Right through there." 

Jane pulled the half naked Beth towards the door. 

"I can go myself." Beth quietly said. 

Jane let go of her hand. "Okay then. Hurry up. We don't want to keep Sam waiting." 

Beth pulled the door open and walked through. There was another door to her right and when she pulled on it, nothing happened. She pulled again, nothing. Beth knocked on the door and when she heard nothing from the other side she placed her hand between her legs. She needed to go and she didn't have too much time. With her hand still between her legs, she opened the door back up too were she came from. and stuck her head out. "Uhmmm.....the door won't open." 

Sam turned and walked towards Beth still holding the white thing in her hand. "Oh dear. Sometimes that door sticks." Sam pushed the door open and Beth had to step back. Sam looked at the girl with her hand between her legs. "Oh dear. Are you okay?" 

Beth moved from one foot to the other trying to hold back her bladder. "Uhmm.. Yes. Just need to hurry." 

"Sam held up the DIAPER. I think this is very needed for your big day."  Sam turned the knob on the door and gave it a good push, opening the door wide. "There you go." 

Beth couldn't believe what Sam was holding now that she got a very close look at it. She didn't have time to say anything as she rushed into the bathroom not even closing the door behind her. She quickly pulled down her underwear and just in the nick of time she got seated on the toilet. 

Sam stood and watched her for a few seconds before she pulled the door closed a little, not wanting it to stick closed again. 

Beth finished, stood up and pulled her underwear up. Now that she didn't have that to worry about she thought about the diaper Sam had. 'No way was she wearing a diaper. That's just crazy.' 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Babydry changed the title to Emily and Beth's New Family Chapter 15 06/8