LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stronger need to wear diapers when stressed

Apelsin92

I have now been inactive in this forum and all the ABDL forums for a long time. I was just to busy and my diapers at home were all used up. I did,t buy any more for a long time. But now I have ordered some again. But I think that I just found out something strange thats partly why I want to write some in this forum again.

When I get stressed I think a lot more about diapers. As of now I  have been getting more and more stressed about an upcoming final exam for a course at university and with that my desaire for diapers have been getting stronger as well. Im thinking about trying to always have atleast a pack or 2 lying stored for when these stressing situations come as I Always get calmer then. Maybe it will make your ability to focus on the task at hand less hard.

Does anyone else have this happening to them and what do you think?

I recognize this and lived through it.   Right now I use diapers as a security blanket, and my life situation allows me to wear them almost 24/7.  I don't technically need them, but if I don't wear one- I know that I'm not and more anxious.   In other words- it is easier for me to focus when I'm diapered.

Unfortunately- that was not always the case.   In my 20's and 30's, I would went through the classic binge purge cycles, and had visions of being completely helpless.  When I felt the need- it dominated my thoughts, which obviously interfered with doing other things,     Part of it was that I felt 'naughty' while being diapered, and experienced a heightened excitement.  If the diapers don't interfere with your focus- just put the diaper on and continue with your normal like.   Use them as a way to moderate your desires.   If you aren't able to do that, because diapers elevate your excitement, I suggest using them as a reward, or schedule the time to use them.  Maybe try sleeping in diapers, which means every single night you will get your diaper time.

I think I might try wearing more when stressed I want to see f it helps or if it will be distracting and remove focus Im not sure wich to be honest. One thing is clear in the long run not haveing any diapers at home is very distracting :)

I have been sleeping in diapers a lot and it feels very good I often sleep better in diapers even. I can also say that I have only got rid of diapers once some year or so ago and thats not sometthing I will do again. It was the few last good batches of tena slip maxi diapers before they ruined them by makeing them thinner and cloth back...

But thx for the good hints there its someing to think about.  Sadly I cant wear as often as I like to but I,m thinking about getting more secure with wearing in public. And to make it a challenge I have made sort of a game for it play on the well fiting times in life. Sort of a dice game were the dice decide what you have to do and I have made the tasks to be just a little out of my comfort zone but with the option to remove tasks at a cost of some kind.

10 minutes ago, Apelsin92 said:

I think I might try wearing more when stressed I want to see f it helps or if it will be distracting and remove focus Im not sure wich to be honest. One thing is clear in the long run not haveing any diapers at home is very distracting :)

For me- having diapers in stock is one of the few required items.   It's a bit like toilet paper, where I know how many I have in stock, and purchase more when I get close.  I buy all my diapers online and try to keep one case of vanilla type diapers and one case more of the AB/DL variety on hand.   If I ran out- a trip to Target would happen real fast.

I had heard a story a few years ago that really put my diaper use into perspective.   The guy had gone camping, and didn't use diapers for about a week.   He prepared by getting some before and then said he was diapered again the first chance he got.  I don't know how often he wore, but he knew that he would eventually wear those diapers and prepared.  The key is no guilt.  I went on a trip with my brother and couldn't wear diapers for about a week.  I was fine, but as soon as I got home- I put myself in a diaper.  I was mentally prepared and didn't feel guilty about it.  Prior to this- I would have tried to fight through the urge- and then it would come back in a huge rush.  BTW- I use Pull Up style diapers on those occasions, and they are amazingly discreet.  Even if you share a hotel room- you can keep it discreet by changing in the bathroom in private, and being careful with disposing the used ones.

I can relate with you on this every time my life gets stressful from work or other reasons I start wearing more to me this is a release mechanism to remove stress.Normally I wear every night in winter because I do nt like getting out of bed if its cold to use the toilet.If I am stressed Out I will also start wearing during the day,or even all day long until the level of stress goes down or away.

• Like 1

This is intressting how diapers can act as such a good stress release I just made it with good grades on my university course today so I will use diapers in the coming week as a reward now. 1 Term of working full time, study 50% russian and working in the board of my apartment building. (sort of helping out in manageing the buildings economy and care). Maybe its no wonder that I get stressed sometimes :)

The next week will be reward and stress release week for me :) I have an order of ABU barebum and Preeschool plastic coming my 2 nr 1 picks when it comes to diapers :)

For ABDLs, wearing nappies is an outlet for stress, much like, say, chocolate, alcohol, or binge-watching your favourite TV show might be. So when you're feeling stressed, you're just more inclined to turn to those things.

I just started wearing diapers last week. I can't say for certain if it's because of my compounding life stress (I've always had an inner little, but have suppressed it my entire life), but I've rationalized that it is. I'm away from my newly wed wife, in Kuwait, maintaining life here for work as well as sustaining responsibilities back home, etc. When stress has become too much, I've always gravitated towards diaper wearing. The difference is before I'd wear for a day or 2 & be over it. This time however, I've been wearing nearly 24/7 for a week straight. And I dont plan to stop any time soon. In fact, I'm thinking I want to work on becoming diaper dependent/incontinent. It's clear I'll never be rid of this need, so I might as well make it as authentic a life decision as possible