LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

So excited to see where this story goes. It’s been a great one so far. 

Anyone know of any stories similar with female characters? The Trying Policy is probably my favorite story ever and it’s similar in some ways (ie the caregiver dynamic)

Wow looks like interest for my little story suddenly took a jump, that's really nice to see :D
To clarify, Yes cribs for Colleges makes furniture that are supposed to be converted so they can be used through te different stages of childhood all the way to the furniture one might need, when just moving out on once own and yes, the name is taking from a story i read many years ago. I just really like the name and also thought it was a cool concept for a company to play a part in the story.

I'm working on the next few chapters at the moment, but ideas are few and far between. I seem to have hit a little bit of a writers block, but I'll see if I can write my way through it somehow, until a new idea or point of view pops into my head.

As always any ideas or thought about the overall story or where it should go are welcome :D

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pamperdk said:

Wow looks like interest for my little story suddenly took a jump, that's really nice to see :D
To clarify, Yes cribs for Colleges makes furniture that are supposed to be converted so they can be used through te different stages of childhood all the way to the furniture one might need, when just moving out on once own and yes, the name is taking from a story i read many years ago. I just really like the name and also thought it was a cool concept for a company to play a part in the story.

I'm working on the next few chapters at the moment, but ideas are few and far between. I seem to have hit a little bit of a writers block, but I'll see if I can write my way through it somehow, until a new idea or point of view pops into my head.

As always any ideas or thought about the overall story or where it should go are welcome :D

Glad to hear that ! This story is progressing in a good pace ! I think we can see where you taking us and I am eager to see the finish line ! Keep the good work 

You could introduce a babysitter. Mommy said earlier that she will work mostly at home, but maybe she has to go into work one day and her little boy can’t be trusted on his own.

You could introduce a high chair (maybe he’s just hard to get a hold of and wants to keep crawling to the tv).

There’s also the inevitability of trying to retrain (the “back” in  To Zero and Back) but finding out that retraining is way harder and might be impossible.

He also has only visited his aunt and uncle’s house once (I think). Maybe he has to stay with them or they all go on vacation together or something. 

No need to rush writing a new chapter just take your time your readers are invested and will wait patiently for a new chapter 

For the back part of the story since this is a potty training side by side with his cousin's potty training when it comes to the potty training they will have to use the same strategy so if Jack's parents are for example putting him on the potty every ten minutes or maybe thirty minutes or whatever they do for his potty training then Pat would have to do the same to compare results properly

There could also be a drawback for his schedule if Jack isn't ready for potty training by the end of the year he has set for himself and then he has to wait until he is ready for all Pat knows Jack might take longer to be ready for potty training

• Like 1

Chapter 24:

To summarize; I’m very happy with the progress I’ve been making and I’m proud to announce that everything is going according to plan and seems to be right on schedule. Both bladder and bowel control seems to be at a bare minimum at the moment with the first one being all but gone and the latter following close behind. Supplies are being delivered on time and charged on the company approved card, as agreed upon, but a few unexpected charges have come up, as noted further below.”

It had been a few days since the trip to the park and the installation of my new changing table. In those few days, an email had popped into my inbox from my key manager at “Mommy Mag”. She simply wanted in inquire how everything was going and ask for a short progress report and if I needed anything other than what had already been supplied to me.

It took me 2 days and several hours to finally write her a short progress report, about a page worth. I kept getting distracted, felt unmotivated or simply had better things to do, like watching cartoons or playing ball in the yard, but after using all my mental fortitude, I finally managed to put an email together and hit sent.

Despite my initial confusion of the introduction of a full size changing table into my bedroom, I had to agree with Mom. It certainly came very handy and did make changing time a lot more pleasant for both of us, Mom did spare her back, not having to sit on the floor or bend over when changing me and as much as I didn’t want to admit it, it wasn’t actually that bad laying on the damn thing. The big changing mat on top was soft as a cloud and after having looked it over a few times, I actually started to dig the race car theme.

It’s hard to put down in words, but laying there on my back on top of the changing table, legs dangling over the edge, staring into the ceiling while hearing those initial “Pop’s” of the button on my onesie being opened and my diaper exposed to the world, while feeling my pacifier safely planted between my soggy lips, slowly bobbing up and down with every suckle, as the tapes of my diaper comes undone and the cold air hits my crotch. Laying there without a care in the world, getting cleaned up, wiped down, powered up and put into a nice fresh and dry diaper, before hearing those familiar “Pop’s” again, as my onesie is once again closed around the plastic shell of my protective underwear. The fact that I’m able to lay there, without a care in the world, not even having to worry if I drooled in-between sucking on my pacifier, knowing that the plastic shell on the changing mat, would protect it and make for an easy clean. The whole scene brought me into a state of euphoria, in those moments I could imagine any place I would rather be.

The first night during dinner, after the changing table was first introduced into my bedroom, Mom had taken advantage of my initial state of shock and confusion, by applying a bib around my neck to be worn while eating. This was something new, in the past she had only required it to be worn from time to time, if I were eating something messy in the living room or had proven to be unable to keep my saliva inside my mouth, while sucking away at my dummy, resulting in a ruined and sticky shirt or onesie. But after that night of having introduced into dinner time, she quickly saw her chance and made it a permanent piece of garment to be worn at the dinner table. It became routine of having Mom put the bib around my neck, right after serving me my mushy meal both breakfast, lunch and dinner and something that had to be done, before I was even allowed to dig into the bowl of mush placed in front of me.

I knew there was no reason to start questioning her decision, I couldn’t really see the need or reason behind it, but when I asked her about it, it was quickly made clear to be that it what was right and after all “Mom knew best”. So the bib became a permanent part of dinnertime and between wearing it then, when snacking or accidently drooling all over myself, the time between not having a bib hanging around my neck, became few and far apart.

I got word back from my contact at “Mommy Mag” after sending my initial update and status report, simply stating that “She was happy about the report and would keep in contact.” Knowing I had made her happy and proud, gave me a tremens amount of satisfaction and the fact that I would not have to report back for a while, also brought a huge smile to my face, as it would mean more time for watching Tv and playing around in the backyard. Truth be told, the amount of my being spend on writing my article got longer and longer and when I finally did pull myself together to sit down and get some writing done, the amount of words that made it onto the actual pages were limited to say the least.

Being cooked up inside all the time, can make anyone go crazy, but me and Mom agreed on that. So one morning after having finished my oatmeal, Mom announced that we were taking a trip to the beach. A quick change out of my nighttime diaper, which I managed to mess right at the table, while eating breakfast, I soon found myself in my “beach wear” for the day, consisting of a diaper (of course) light green t-shirt, with matching snap crotch shorts. After getting me ready, Mom left me on my own for thirthy-ish minutes, to get herself beach ready and everything packed and soon we found ourselves in the car backing out of the driveway, Mom in the front me in the back heading straight for the beach, some forty odd minutes away.

Once again finding myself in the backseat of the car, watching the world rush by out the window, I couldn’t help but feeling excited but also a tad bit nervous about this spontaneous beach trip that Mom had planned for us. Sure it was on a work day and the summer holiday had mostly finished for the majority of people, so the beach shouldn’t be too crowded, but still. I was sure to be rather exposed in such a large public area and the shirt and shorts combo that Mom had dressed me in, did little to nothing, to hide the fact that I was sporting a rather large diapered butt, not to mention the infantile nature of my beach wear all together. I kept pondering over the situation for a while, but was forced to conclude, that there was nothing I could do about it and just had to try my best to enjoy the day and make the best of it. At least I would be getting out of the house and have a chance to enjoy the sun and maybe even go for a swim in the ocean.

After driving down the sand and gravel covered beach road for a few minutes, the car finally came to a halt at the parking lot. To my relief, it didn’t seem to be too crowded, there were only a few cars scattered around the area and as far as I could tell, not a person in sight.

While I was busy searching my surrounding, Mom had made her way out the driver seat and had my door open, already unfastening my seatbelt. “Ops, one second, Honey.” She stopped me from exiting the car, putting two fingers up one leg of my shorts and used them to have a quick feel around my diaper. “Only a little moist. You’ll last just fine.” She finally allowed me to exit the car, with a smile as she made her way to the trunk and unloaded our beach bag and of course my diaper bag.

I did my best to keep up with Mom, as she started the slow walk towards the beach area, diaper bag over her shoulder and beach bag in one hand. I knew that my outfit did very little to hide my diaper, without a onesie to keep everything in place, it was sure to wiggle and move around with every step I talk. As I heard the first sound of the ocean waves, we walked past an older couple, making their way back towards the car area, they didn’t look twice and didn’t seem to notice my outfit or diapered state one bit, with helped to calm my nerves as I toddled after Mom and we soon reached the open beach.

Walking a bit off the path along the shore, Mom soon found an area she liked and proceeded to pull a huge blanket out of her bag and spread it out onto the warm sand, before sitting down. “Can I go swimming, Mom.” I asked excited. “In a bit, honey. Come sit.” Her answer brought a frown to my face, but I did as I was told, dropping my diapered butt onto the blanket, where Mom proceeded to remove my t-shirt, allowing the warm rays of the sun to shine onto my bare skin. “I brought something for you.” She remarked producing a wide brim sun hat, that matched the color of the rest of my outfit, placing it on my head and shielding my face and eyes from the sun. “Much better But you’re going to need some sunglasses, before we go visit Granny down south.” I took a second to wonder, where she managed to find the hat, concluding it must be from the same place, as all my other clothes. “Oh and we can’t forget.” She once again dug her hands into the beach bag. “I saw how much fun you were having with Jack at the park, so I thought you would like this.” She then produced several different buckets, shapes and a shovel from the bag, scattering it all over the carpet.

“But, Mom! I wanna go swimming!” I’m not sure if I sounded like a bratty teenager that wasn’t allowed to go out or a toddler not being allowed to play with his favorite toy, either way it didn’t make much different as Mom was firm in her reply. “Listen, Honey. I’ve brought it this long way from home, the least you can do, is play with it. Just for a little while.” Noticing the tight frown on my face, her tone changed becoming more soft. “I’ll make you a deal. You built the BEST sandcastle you could ever imagine and show it to me, afterwards, you can go swim. Deal?” I let out a slight sigh, surveying the buckets and tools scattered on the blanket. “Deal.”

As Mom undressed to her bathing suit and started working on her tan, I got busy building the most imaginary, grand, complex and overall amazing sandcastle I could come up with. Towers, walls, a draw bridge, a pool around the outer walls, this castle was going to have it all and soon time was flying by as I got busy working.

Bucket after bucket of heavy warm sand was stacked onto each other at rapid speed, as I got working on my masterpiece, only to be interrupted by shorts burst of pee escaping into my diaper from time to time, but that soon put into the back of my mind, as all focus shifted towards building a magnificent castle for Mom. “All done!” I erupted, forcing Mom to sit up and remove her sunglasses to inspect my work. “Oh my, Honey. That’s one mighty fine castle. Oh look at it all, it’s very pretty.” Feeling rather proud of myself, I spent a few minutes marveling at my own feat of engineering. “So, can I go swim now?” Mom let out a sigh. “Well, a deal is a deal.” A huge smile formed across my face. “But first.” She quickly stuck her hands inside the beach bag, producing a juice box and a unknown glass jar containing a dark yellow substance. “Need some energy for swimming and you also got to be dying of thirst, by now.” She wasn’t kidding, the sun was beating down and my mouth did feel rather dry.

As Mom handed me the juice box with the straw already plugged in, I got to sucking away at the sweet sugary nectar. “Hold on, Honey. Save something for washing down lunch.” She had the glass jar open at this point and had also somehow managed to produce a small spoon. “Open wide!” She dug the spoon into the jar, scooping out a huge pile of mushy goo. “Mom, I can do it myself!” I tried reaching for the spoon, only to have her pull it back. “I know, Baby. But I forgot to bring your bib and you don’t have any spare clothes in case you make a mess.” I looked down, realizing I was only sporting the shorts that covered my diaper. “But I’m only weari-.” My sentence was cut short, as a mouthful of goo was pushed into my mouth, with a bit escaping and splattering onto my bare chest. “There we go, here comes another one!” I was still trying to slobber down the first mouthful, as Mom was already loading the spoon for another round. “But Mo-“Another spoonful of mush was pushed into my already semi-ful mouth, resulting in most of it splattering onto my chest and stomach. “Just one more.” She announced as another round was almost jammed in between my lips, filling up the last remaining space inside my already packed mouth.

It didn’t take bad. It was kind of sweet and tasted almost like apples and a few different unnamable fruits, as I continued to slobber away, some of it sticking to my teeth and back of my throat, but thanks to a few sips of juice, I got it all washed down, before noticing the rather large amount that had made its way onto the bare skin of my chest in the chaos, which I quickly used my hands to scrape off and into my mouth, sucking my fingers clean to end the feast.

Mom watched the whole ordeal with a smile. “See, that wasn’t so bad. Now, who wanna go swimming!?” The announcement I had been waiting for made me forget about the whole ordeal and how Mom had almost force-fed me only a few minutes ago. “I do!”

I shot to my feed. “But, what am I going to wear?” Mom tilted her head. “yeah, well. I didn’t really plan for this, but I guess you can just go out in the short and diaper today. I’ll come up with a solution for when we go visit Granny. She also lives close to the ocean, if you remember.” Mom had barely finished her sentence, before I was halfway in the water and dropped in. The second I did, I felt the diaper explode and swell up between my legs. “Oh, damn!” I blurted out, quickly inspecting it with my hands. It was holding up and not falling off, but it felt and I’m sure looked massive being strapped around my waist. But as long as I stayed in water waist high, nobody would be able to see it, so I happily started swimming and splashing around, as the sun continued to beat down from above.

The sun slowly made its way across the sky, as I played around and soon it was time to go. As I stepped out of the water, I could feel the diaper sag and almost fall off my hips, only thing that stopped it was the shorts on top. Mom had already packing everything up, handing me a large towel to dry off, before we started heading back to the car. I could barely walk, due to the diaper sagging between my legs, it felt so uncomfortable and of course this time we passed by several people on the way to the car area. Three young girl, couldn’t help but stare, as they passed us, their eyes franticly scanning me up and down and they certainly wasn’t checking out my beach body, as I heard the burst out laughing shortly after passing us, as I tried avoided looking back in embarrassment. A couple with their young sun, almost stumbled and fell, as I toddled pass them and when I turned my head to look back, they were yet to move and was simply staring at me and my swelling diaper butt.

The embarrassment finally came to an end, as we reached the car or so I thought. “STOP!” Mom’s voice echoed through the air, just as I was about to enter the back. “You’re going to ruin the seat, we got to do something about, your situation.” My short were still drenched and the diaper underneath was no different. “But, you said we didn’t bring a spare change of cloth.” I mumbled, as Mom was already busy digging into the diaper bag. “We didn’t, so we’ll just have to make due.” She spread the changing mat out across the back seat of the car and instructed me to lay down. “MOM! You can’t do that here!” I cried out, as she was already pulling down my short. “Well. You’re not going in the car, in your current state. So any better ideas?” I went silent. “Relax, baby. It’s no problem, nobody can see you and if they do, then what is the problem. What else is a Mommy got to do, when her baby needs a change.” I heard the tapes of the diaper being ripped open and soon felt the cold air hit my bare skin. I was on my back staring into the ceiling of the car roof, my legs hanging out of the open car door and unable to see if anybody was walking by and if anyone was able to see, what was going on.

Soon I found myself in a nice dry diaper as Mom pulled my T-shirt from earlier over my head and back in place. “All done!” she proclaimed, putting everything away. “What about pants!?” I blurted out, staring down at my completely exposed diaper. “Told you. We didn’t bring spare. Beside, you’ll just be in the car, nobody will be able to tell.” She fastened my seat and threw the diaper bag into the bottom of the car, before taking her own seat as we started the drive home.

Mom made an unexpected turn during the drive home, swinging off the freeway as she spotted the familiar “Burger sign”. “Thought we could use a treat and an easy dinner tonight.” She remarked, as the car made it way into the drive through. “I want a burger and milkshake!” I blurted from the back, as I had noticed my stomach growling ever since leaving the beach. Mom made her order and continued driving to receive it. Luckily I was rather hidden in the back and my shirt did a bit to hide my otherwise exposed diaper, so no harm done.

The order was given to us and Mom once again aimed the car for home. “Can I eat now?” I asked taking in the smell of burger in the air. “Sure, just be careful.”

“I will.” I responded, as my hand was already in the paper bag, digging for my burger and large shake. I quickly got the burger unwrapped and started digging in, throwing out all manners in the process and with no care at all, as ketchup squirted out the back of the bun, as I bit into it and splattered all over my t-shirt and diaper. Another bite, another stain. Bite, squirt, bite squirt, bite squirt. My hands, fingers, face, diaper, everything was covered in ketchup, as I put the straw of my shake into my mouth and sucked away. I only had a few bites left to finish, as I felt a familiar rumbling in my lower bowels and without much noticed released a flood of warm mushy poo into the seat of my diaper. The release of pressure simply left more room for food, as I proceeded to devour the remaining bits of burger, doing my best to lick and suck my fingers clean afterwards.

Wanting to finish every last drop of my delicious milkshake I removed the lid from the cup and got ready to turn it upside down to my face, just as Mom made a sharp right turn, resulting in the remaining part of the shake, being dumped all over me.

I knew I was in big trouble for causing such a mess, of not only myself but also part of the backseat and tried to remain completely motionless, not wanting to draw Mom’s attention, but knowing it wouldn’t be long before she would witness my chaos, as the car turned once more and we arrived in the driveway.

She was out of the car at lighting speed, but came to a dead halt as she opened the door to unbuckle my seatbelt and spotted me with a crocked smile, covered from head to toe in ketchup, chocolate milkshake and with a drenched and soiled diaper, which was just as messy on the outside as it was on the inside.

Her reaction wasn’t what I expected, as she simply took a deep breath, exhaled once and then leaned over to unbuckle me, being very careful not to make a mess of herself, before taking a firm hold of my wrist and dragging me inside, not even bothering to close the car door, as she took me straight to the bathroom and got be undressed soiled diaper and all, before dumping me into a hot bath.

Not a word was spoken before I found myself on top of the changing table, having a fresh diaper taped around my waist. “Mom, are you mad?” I whispered quietly, already knowing her answer. She continued the process of taping the diaper in place, before picking out a new onesie for me to wear. “I’m sorry.” I mumbled with a sight lisp, as the onesie was pulled over my head and snapped between my thighs.  She came eye to eye with me. “Honey, I’m not mad. I’m just disappointed. I told you to be careful and look what you did, you made a complete mess of the car and yourself. I got to go clean the car now, before tomorrow. You need to listen, when I tell you something. Otherwise, how am I supposed to trust you?”

My eyes dropped, I knew damn well that I had messed up. “Think its best if you call it an early night, while I get everything cleaned up.” I hadn’t looked at the clock recently, but the sun was barely setting in the horizon. “But, I’m not tired.” I mumbled. “No buts, this time you do as you are told.” She already had the covers of my bed pulled aside, before guiding me off the table and onto the mattress. “But, Mom.” She pulled the curtain, closing out the sun and leaving the room mostly covered in darkness. “Hush now.” Pushing a pacifier between my lips, she finished off by giving me a gentle kiss on the forehead, before exiting the room and closing the door behind her, leaving me alone in the dark, except for the soft blue glow of the PITZONE sticker on the wall.

“Put to bed early as a punishment by your Mommy, because you’ve been a bad boy, isn’t exactly where you would expect to find yourself in your mid-twenties, is it?”

The birds were still chipping away outside, as I laid there feeling rather sorry for myself, but also completely aware of what I had done and how I had disappointed Mom. Surprisingly it didn’t take long before my eyes started going heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

• Like 10
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 24]
1 hour ago, Pierry Louys said:

Someone is learning that being a toddler is not easy and every action has repercussions!!! I think someone gonna get a highchair soon enough 

And a washable car seat so future messy son issues are limited from future food spills or diaper leaks are contained..

I really appreciated all the suggestions and ideas you guys came up with, they helped break my writers block and I've spent some time today brainstorming ideas for future chapters and trying to incorporate everything that you guys want to see. If you got any great or really original ideas, that you think maybe could be cool to introduce, please feel free to throw them at me and I'll see if I can work them in somehow. You're welcome to think long term.

FYI:

My current brainstorm have left me with ideas all the way up to chapter 37 :D

• Like 1

Wow chapter 37 wow just wow 

one thing that you can explore more is since he is acting like toddler more more you can demonstrate his mom treating him and punishing him just like the finish of this last chapter like she making him write his article and if he don’t he gonna be in time out , and another thing you can show more of the interaction of Patrick and jack since the both is the object of article like would be interesting show the both being babysit by his uncle and be cared the same way , like bathed , feed and etc showing Patrick the routine of jack and how jack reacts when he see Patrick’s been treated like he does , for example how jack reacts when he sees His mom changing Patrick diaper just like his , would be interesting 

Well if everyone is just throwing out stuff they’d like to see, then I’ll throw my ideas in lol. Really hoping to see him reduced enough to the level of an infant that maybe some breastfeeding will be involved.. usually I wouldn’t suggest that since it’s still in a semi realistic reality, but in chapter 2 (I think) Pat seemed quiteeee interested by his aunt feeding his cousin. Hopefully a sign of things to come ;) lol

It's good to hear that you have some inspiration for this story, I am shocked to that you have some ideas for up to chapter 37 I look forward to seeing what becomes of that

It seems that Pat is becoming more toddler like in his actions eating messily, low attention span, fine motor functions issues and not listening to his mommy or thinking about the consequences of his actions what makes this worse at least for him is that he knows better but I guess that is either from the hypnosis file that he listened to for so long or the fact that he is getting treated younger so he is unconsciously acting younger which when he is given actions that are more adult like he gets excited and doesn't think causing him to mess things that he should be able to do with ease like take a lid off of a takeaway cup to drink a milkshake while in a moving vehicle which even if there wasn't a sharp turn he would be wearing it regardless it would just be less messy

He has got more then he bargined for by doing this all he planned to do originally was un-potty train himself but he has done more than that though it might take him longer to be an adult again after this even if he is potty trained he needs to work back on his fine motor skills, attention span, listening skills and anything else that has become a side effect of his little project

Look forward to seeing where you take this story stay safe

21 minutes ago, Diapeered said:

It's good to hear that you have some inspiration for this story, I am shocked to that you have some ideas for up to chapter 37 I look forward to seeing what becomes of that

It seems that Pat is becoming more toddler like in his actions eating messily, low attention span, fine motor functions issues and not listening to his mommy or thinking about the consequences of his actions what makes this worse at least for him is that he knows better but I guess that is either from the hypnosis file that he listened to for so long or the fact that he is getting treated younger so he is unconsciously acting younger which when he is given actions that are more adult like he gets excited and doesn't think causing him to mess things that he should be able to do with ease like take a lid off of a takeaway cup to drink a milkshake while in a moving vehicle which even if there wasn't a sharp turn he would be wearing it regardless it would just be less messy

He has got more then he bargined for by doing this all he planned to do originally was un-potty train himself but he has done more than that though it might take him longer to be an adult again after this even if he is potty trained he needs to work back on his fine motor skills, attention span, listening skills and anything else that has become a side effect of his little project

Look forward to seeing where you take this story stay safe

Kind of wonder if his mother had him hynotized to want to be a baby and she suggested somehow his whole unpotty training thing first as a setup :)

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Kind of wonder if his mother had him hynotized to want to be a baby and she suggested somehow his whole unpotty training thing first as a setup :)

I was thinking that ! I wish to see his mom view of story since I think she more involved that is shows 

2 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

33 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

I was thinking that ! I wish to see his mom view of story since I think she more involved that is shows 

Well I doubt it in that way but maybe she saw a chance to have her baby boy back while he was doing this story as she is slowly removing his responsibilities as an adult and doing more for him using the excuse of the story to do as she likes without him questioning her on it too much

Though I can see something like that happening at the same time like a story within a story so he did his story idea but through subliminal messages to do such a story made by his mother after she somehow found out about his interest in diapers, she told Mommy Mag her idea of a story maybe something like 'How to get your baby back'  but she couldn't do the story without her son being okay with it so her story is the real story but his story is kind of a red herring for him though for the magazine it is like getting two stories because of the family since his story can still have worth for them if he can finish it that is ?

This isn't a suggestion for the story just the thinking of a person who talks nonsensical things lol ?

12 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

I just find this picture that ah bagels maked  perfect for this story since for me show Patrick in all in his glory rsrs

ps since he make all this mess with the milkshake the bottle is the next obvious step I think rsrs

the link https://www.deviantart.com/ah-bagels/art/Drooly-Baby-856223907

0F6C7436-C8E0-4873-A42C-CCD8B40CF70B.jpeg

That's almost scary how closely that resembles the character I picture in my head when writing ? :D

• Like 1

I like this story so much that I feel compelled to sign in and comment. Since suggestions are welcomed, I put forth that the early bed time will be disagreeable to Patrick and he will be caught out of bed in the night, perhaps making a mess in the kitchen looking for a snack. A secure crib could be an appropriate solution for his wandering and a bottle would satisfy his midnight snacking. 

Also with the upcoming trip to Grannies, does Granny have a college student that boards in one of her many rooms? And does said college person/girl do babysitting for spare money? 

Here is my shot in suggestions.

Ofourse at re- training the use of a potty chair wel be required. It would be great if he got it as a pressent at the same time as his nephew at some kind of party trown at them for startting pottytraining.

And if they make the step to pull ups and training panties they have to show them to everybody.

The nephew finishes potty training before him

• Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]