LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Diapers in Mexico

messyman

My partner and I are going to Mexico in a few months and I was wondering what the adult diaper selection is like there. Could we get a few bags shipped to the resort with minimal hassle or are we better of cramming as many as we can into the bags to make room for bringing stuff home?

I assume you are flying. In that case, pack a suitcase full of your diapers, wipes and creams. Luggage with nothing but medical supplies fly for free. On the return trip, fill it up with high grade tequila. ?

• Like 1

You can check with the hotel you’re staying at, but they should be happy to receive any package for you, even prior to your stay. Then be sure your favorite diaper supplier, will ship to there. If not, you can still always ship them yourself. It would just be an extra step. 

Given that a large percentage of adult diapers sold in the USA are made in Mexico, most of the same kinds of businesses sell adult diapers in the USA sell them in Mexico. My experience in Mexico is that in supermarkets and mass stores such as Target in Mexico the selection is bigger than in the USA.

Diapers and Mexico are very similar to what you buy here at the box store pharmacies.  I would highly recommend packing an entire suitcase with diapers purchased in America.  Generally customs will xray and even search most bags so be prepared for this.

If you ABSOLUTELY have to buy diapers in Mexico they sell Tena Slip Overnights and Depends Maximos.  These diapers are basically one wetter quitters and you will need to change all day if you habe to take this route.

P.S.  I just got back from Mexico.  When I left I sent a case of Rearz Inspires to my hotel.  I left three weeks later and the diapers had not arrived yet.

Don't drink the water unless you take a truckload of diapers with you ,if your IC remember that medical equipment flyes free including diapers ,as long as there is only diapers and medical equipment or devices in the bag or box ,do not mix other "junk" in with them .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Not sure how well Amazon gets to Mexico but about the Abena from Amazon, be aware that they sell both the original plastic backed Abri-Form and the Abri-Form Premiums which are cloth-like backing.  If you want plastic backed Abena, make sure the listing doesn't say "PREMIUM".  Also make sure nobody in the comments mentions that they got the cloth type model when they ordered that listing.

Messyman,

Based on what everyone has said in answer to your question,  I don't think it would be a good idea to source diapers while in Mexico.

Penry

On 12/29/2019 at 6:27 PM, WetDad said:

I assume you are flying. In that case, pack a suitcase full of your diapers, wipes and creams. Luggage with nothing but medical supplies fly for free. On the return trip, fill it up with high grade tequila. ?

Only free if you have a medical reason, but apparently they never check that and just assume you need it, cause who would use diapers with a good reason..