LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My birthday is today

LtlGary

It was hard when I was younger to have my birthday right after Christmas but now I don't mind so much. I love being with friends and family. I love cuddling next to my blankie and being securely diapered. Hopefully the next year will be just as fun.

40 minutes ago, LtlGary said:

It was hard when I was younger to have my birthday right after Christmas but now I don't mind so much. I love being with friends and family. I love cuddling next to my blankie and being securely diapered. Hopefully the next year will be just as fun.

Happy Birthday! Best wishes in the year to come.

I think very few people like having their birthday on, or near Christmas. It does always seem to be a bit of a cheat, or a gyp. I would agree, as you do get older, it gets to be less of a big deal though. 
What you should be more worried about, is the fact we all now know it’s your birthday, and you have to bend over, for everyone to give birthday spankings! Lol ?
??Happy Birthday?? 

Happy Birthday, Gary,

My youngest uncle's birthday is December 23. He was in the USMC in 1964 when I was born. After his discharge he settled near Paris Island in N Carolina so I do not know him very well. My Dad says his younger brother always felt he was cheated out of presents.

16 hours ago, LtlGary said:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!????? 

You're not alone, mine is about a week before Christmas, so it has always kind of been awkward.....been there done that and I guess it will continue untill I drop over....*shrug*

4 hours ago, square_duck said:

You're not alone, mine is about a week before Christmas, so it has always kind of been awkward.....been there done that and I guess it will continue untill I drop over....*shrug*

My wife's b-day is a week after Christmas and she had always lamented that she only got the same amount of presents for both special days as her (step-)siblings got for Christmas alone.

My sister's b-day is three weeks after Christmas and as I recall for always got a proper birthday celebration as well as Christmas.

People can actually do some planning if they think about the situation!  Not so much if the B-day is on or just before Christmas, but if it's a few days or a week after, get the person a Christmas gift that you can buy extra accessories for!  Then for the birthday, buy accessories or things that can go with the Christmas gift you just bought.  I do agree though.  Having a birthday at Christmas time does seem like a person loses out, not just on gifts, but because everyone is either busy with the Christmas season coming up or is burned out afterwards they don't want to make a separate special party or event to celibate a person's birthday like they would if it was a different time of the year.

14 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

My wife's b-day is a week after Christmas and she had always lamented that she only got the same amount of presents for both special days as her (step-)siblings got for Christmas alone.

My sister's b-day is three weeks after Christmas and as I recall for always got a proper birthday celebration as well as Christmas.

I was asleep when I wrote the above from my Android phone, and used all of my functioning brain cells to correct the misspellings and wrong auto-corrects and didn't get any of the facts correct that I was trying to make.  My wife's B-day is a week BEFORE Christmas (to the day, 12/18).  My sister's birthday is TWO WEEKS after Christmas, (to the day, 1/8).

In my experience, if you have your birthday before Christmas then it's like Christmas comes early. It's harder when your birthday falls after the holiday. I ended up getting gifted a brand new Kindle as my old one was starting to have trouble. I'm still getting used to the keyboard! ?