LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Athena

1 hour ago, Personalias said:

No nurse Judy.  Though Levi is another recurring character of mine.

That he(?) is. Correct me if I am wrong, but is he(?) the name of a character also featured in your story "College or Cribs"?

On 12/19/2019 at 9:12 PM, Personalias said:

Most people wouldn’t think that the latest miracle in modern medical technology would be located in Florida.  Lily was among those people. With the exception of perhaps Miami, there was very little of allure of cultural significance in that penis-shaped backwater of a state.  It was a land of tourist traps, swamps, and retirement centers; all the worst parts of California, Louisiana, and Arizona rolled up into one.

Thanks for Accurately describing Florida ?

Upon finishing the story I love the reference at the beginning to the books on the waiting room table. I also got major Jean Paul Sartre’s No Exit vibes from this. Would definitely classify this more as a horror or psychology thriller than the typical erotica I write and read here. Regardless, great Black Mirror vibes with an ABDL twist.

FYI this story is filled with enough ethics violations to create a new branch of philosophy. Regardless, solid story, but not really my go-to style of reading material.

19 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Thanks for Accurately describing Florida ?

I do try.

19 hours ago, 1505_madmax said:

beautiful!!! Will you be continuing this story?

Perhaps in time.

18 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Upon finishing the story I love the reference at the beginning to the books on the waiting room table. I also got major Jean Paul Sartre’s No Exit vibes from this. Would definitely classify this more as a horror or psychology thriller than the typical erotica I write and read here. Regardless, great Black Mirror vibes with an ABDL twist.

FYI this story is filled with enough ethics violations to create a new branch of philosophy. Regardless, solid story, but not really my go-to style of reading material.

I have others.  This was fun to experiment with.

• 1 year later...

Aside from whats already been said, I wanted to add that I loved your opening descriptions and how you managed to give an idea of his personality while also describing the room he is in. Well done on that :)

On a side note... "The Divine Comedy, The Art of the Deal, and Eat, Pray Love," 

That is quite the variety of books lol. The middle one stands out between the other two.

I really enjoyed the descriptive writing throughout this story! It was really great and made you feel the emotions and locations of the scenes. 

22 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

Three weeks it took me to actually read this entire story... i don't think i can stomach most of your work.

Not everything he writes is this dark.  In fact, I'd venture that this series is probably the darkest I've ever seen him get.  

23 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

Three weeks it took me to actually read this entire story... i don't think i can stomach most of your work.

I'm sorry.  Is someone forcing you to?

23 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Aside from whats already been said, I wanted to add that I loved your opening descriptions and how you managed to give an idea of his personality while also describing the room he is in. Well done on that :)

On a side note... "The Divine Comedy, The Art of the Deal, and Eat, Pray Love," 

That is quite the variety of books lol. The middle one stands out between the other two.

Besides being an amusing spread, there was a deliberate reason for each of those titles.

10 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I really enjoyed the descriptive writing throughout this story! It was really great and made you feel the emotions and locations of the scenes. 

Thanks.  I think I hit a zone of sorts when writing this one.

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

Not everything he writes is this dark.  In fact, I'd venture that this series is probably the darkest I've ever seen him get.  

Yeah, this is easily my darkest I'd say.  Never done unbirthing and body horror at this level.  But my work does have a lot of non-con and existential crisis in it too in general.  Maybe they read more of my stuff and it just isn't for them.  Or maybe I only got one chance to make a first impression.  Either way.

Can't help but wonder if they didn't like it why they kept coming back for three weeks to read it again and again.  I gotta figure most people would've just...stopped.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Personalias said:

Can't help but wonder if they didn't like it why they kept coming back for three weeks to read it again and again.  I gotta figure most people would've just...stopped.

You say that like you don't know what a rubbernecker is.  

16 hours ago, Personalias said:

I'm sorry.  Is someone forcing you to?

No but I know your work is amazing by rep alone...

16 hours ago, Personalias said:

It's like a car crash horrifying and terrible but you just can't look away even though you want too.

Although I have to point out I have also been reading some other dark points in your stuff, as well as others right now. It is probably just culminating. Yea I'm going to take a break for a bit...maybe...I hope.

Edited by BobbyDrago
4 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

No but I know your work is amazing by rep alone...

It's like a car crash horrifying and terrible but you just can't look away even though you want too.

Although I have to point out I have also been reading some other dark points in your stuff, as well as others right now. It is probably just culminating. Yea I'm going to take a break for a bit...maybe...I hope.

Let me be clear because tone doesn't always carry on the internet.

I appreciate being able to evoke reactions from my readers because I feel it means they've become invested in my stories and characters.  But if you're not enjoying what I'm writing, I'd suggest you not read it.  It's okay if it's not your thing.  No hard feelings.  I hope you find something else that brings you joy. 

• Like 1
On 7/9/2021 at 11:30 AM, Personalias said:

Besides being an amusing spread, there was a deliberate reason for each of those titles.

Yes I figured lol