LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elliott's Refusal

When I decided to name my son Elliott I envisioned an artist or poet of some sort. I always thought his small and somewhat delicate frame would be perfect for the piano. My father had a fit and said it was far too girly so I knew better than to mention dance classes. Now at six he is still a bit small most people mistake him for around four years old but he is all boy. Sometimes I think his size makes him think he has something to prove. He started refusing to give me kisses when other people were around at three but he still bags for them every night before bed. Cuddles must be done in secret and hugs have been replaced, at least publicly by a quick wave.

As I said before my son is all boy thanks in large part to my dad. He loves to catch bugs and play in the dirt. He still eats with his hands because a spoon and fork simply won't get the food in his mouth fast enough. A bath seems more like a punishment to him before he gets in. I usually have to bribe him first. During the bath however an underwater adventure soon begins leaving my bathroom floor and countless towels flooded in the process. I am well versed in boys will be boys antics but what he started doing last summer was crossing the line.

He was playing his video game in his bedroom. I could hear him stumping and yelling at the TV. I walked down the hallway and told him if the game was going to make him that angry it wasn't worth playing. He didn't look away from the screen but I could see him start to squirm. He denied having to use the bathroom and called the game stupid all in the same breath. "If it is so stupid you shouldn't mind leaving it for a few seconds to use the bathroom." Again he denied having to go and I started to walk back to the living room.

Before I got to the living room the smell caught up with me. I stood at his door watching in disbelief as Elliott squatted red faced in the middle of his bedroom "Why on earth!" I started to say but I couldn't manage to find the correct words. The bathroom is right there I said as I unplugged the TV with one hand and pointed to the bathroom with the other. There has been a few times he has peed in the yard but this was just crazy. As I ushered him to the bathroom he said "maybe I just don't feel like going to the bathroom." Then with my hand on his shoulder he started to pee right in the hallway. As the urine splashed into the puddle at his feet I replied " Maybe I need to buy diapers then."

I have no idea if I did this right it is my first time trying to post a story. It is fictional. I am trying to save up money for fertility treatments so I had to redirect my baby fever I guess.lol!

• Like 1

Continued...

His face didn't change which only made me more determined to teach him a lesson. It's true I have had a habit of letting him slide but this time every time I felt like going back on my threat I looked back at the mess waiting for me in the hallway. As I got Elliott in the tub and cleaned the floor I sent I text to my neighbor. Her son was only three but his chubby frame and obsession with chocolates milk made the regular pull ups leak and tear at the sides. Consequently his mom had switched to goodnites. I asked if she had some to spare because I thought Elliott was coming down with some kind of stomach flu. 

To my surprise she quickly sent a text back. Apparently the stomach flu had went through her son's daycare a few weeks earlier. She sympathetically knocked on my door with two goodnites and small container of baby wipes. The poop smell still lingering in the air undoubtedly added credibility to my story. I thanked her as she hurried off the porch presumably trying to limit her exposure to the germs. I washed and dried Elliott without saying word about the goodnites. I simply brought one in tucked in with the rest of his clothes. 

I put his t-shirt on first. He had previously refused to wear it because it had a picture of Mickey Mouse on it. He tugged at the shirt as I sat him on the toilet and began placing his feet inside the pull up. He was so concerned with the shirt I got the pull up half way up his legs before he noticed that there was something different about his underwear. It took him a few seconds to fully realize what was going on but once it dawned on him he jumped up from the toilet. Doing so however only made it easier to pull the goodnite over his bottom. " I can't believe it but they might be a bit big on you but I bet you like that they have Spiderman on them!" I said in an overly cheerful way. I had to ignore the look of bewilderment on his face as I assured him I would buy him real diapers soon.

• Like 3

His face turned red with anger as he screamed. I ignored the noise and focused on his face. "Are we having a tantrum or are you getting ready to make another poopy? The last time I seen your face that red you were filling your pants in the bedroom." Either way you are acting the way I would expect a baby to. Of course he continued to protest both verbally and physically. I acted as though I couldn't even hear the words he was saying. I only acknowledged how closely his behavior resembled a toddler. Laying on the floor kicking and screaming was only surprising coming from a big boy. 

Not knowing what to do next he stopped thrashing about for a few minutes and gasped for air in between sobs. I suppose in a last ditch effort to change the situation he stood up and silently pulled the diaper back down around his ankles. As he stood there silently staring at me searching my face for a reaction I knew he was being defiant but I couldn't help but laugh. I always had trouble keeping a diaper on him when he was younger. Suddenly all those memories came back and I smiled as I laughed.

• Like 2

Continued...

I gently pulled the goodnite back up and suggested he should keep it there since our windows in the living room and kitchen were uncovered and in view of the neighborhood children. The idea of his friends seeing him softened him immediately. He dropped his head and sheepishly asked if he could at least put his shorts on. I helped him put the shorts on and rubbed his back as we left the bathroom. He was walking in a slow and uneasy way with his legs unnaturally spread apart. The pull up wasn't that thick so I knew he was either disturbed by the new sensation or trying to lessen the sound of the pull up. It was so cute I almost started giggling again!

Luckily, I was able to keep myself from laughing. I didn't want him to misconstrue my reminiscing as teasing. As he walked down the hallway he kept looking down at his shorts so I made it a point to say I couldn't notice anything different out loud. I put the other pull up and the wipes in my purse as I went in the garage. Putting his old car seat in the car was easy enough but I wondered how I was going to get him in it. I really envisioned another fit. If we had attracted suspicion from the neighbors the punishment would instantly be over without Elliott learning anything. To my surprise however he walked outside hiding behind my legs but without any problems. After I buckled him in I kissed his forehead and thanked him for being such a good boy for mommy. I gently assured him we would go to the store and get all the things my baby would need until he was ready to be a big boy again.

• Like 1

I look forward to reading more about Elliott and his Mom. As a teen I did not do much babysitting so the only 2 boys I ever diapered were the 9 and 2 year-old sons of my favorite Aunt Betsy and that was a one-time thing. From age 9 until I left home for university I did diaper my youngest sister for bed because she never gained night control.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the baby section first. I must admit I went a little overboard. Wipes, baby powder, daytime and nighttime diapers, baby shampoo and pacifiers were all on the list. I tried to pick out the bottles and sippy cups with the cutest cartoon characters on them. Occasionally I would ask Elliott which item he liked best but he never answered. A few times he gave me a dirty look and started to stump his foot. He quickly learned to stop however because I commented out loud and picked the most babyish option. I originally I gave him a choice between plain white diapers and diapers with Winnie the Pooh on them. The question caused him to act up but I said out loud "Of course you want the Winnie the Pooh ones they match your baba!"

A couple similar exchanges took place but with each one he became more a passive. This was mostly because he realized that every time I made a comment people would look in our direction. Once their attention was grabbed their eyes would soon glance through the items in our cart. It didn't take long for them to figure out who the stuff was for and they reasoned that what they originally thought was a spoiled child must be a fussy toddler. One person suggested a nap as she passed and a helpful two year old offered to make Elliott's decision for him. Needless to say I was able to add some extra items without him putting up a fight.

He was being so well behaved I decided to get him his favorite treat. His eyes lit up once we walked up to the soft pretzel shop. As I ordered the pretzels he tugged on my arm "Don't forget the cheese mommy!" The man behind the counter heard him and added three containers of cheese dip in the bag. Elliott was thrilled with just the food but I went ahead and added a large cherry slushy to the order. Running tip toed around me in a circle he no longer cared how much his pull up crinkled or how many people were in the line behind us.

I put him in the cart and patted him on the bottom before handing him the food and drink. He sat among the baby items with a pretzel stick in one hand and a cup of cheese in the other. The drink was tucked tightly between his legs. He alternated between shoveling food in his mouth and guzzling the slushy. A few times he stopped and gasped a little to ease the chill in his mouth. I decided to do some addition grocery shopping. I wasn't about to let him in my car with all that messy stuff. His lips and tongue were dyed an unnatural shade of red. Even his teeth were a slight pink. Dried cheese was all around his mouth and yet he was completely oblivious and content.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Continued

I was so focused on getting what I needed for dinner I didn't notice his restlessness. It wasn't until he knocked a sippy cup out of the cart that I noticed how much he was wiggling. I rushed to the store restroom without saying a word. He was a bit excited. I suppose seeing the toilets made him think I was backing out of his punishment. 

Once I opened one of the boxes of diapers he knew I hadn't forgotten. He stopped in front of the stall and refused to go in. He wiggled as he held his privates. "Elliott you can only do the pee pee dance for so long" I warned. I laid my coat down on the floor of the handicapped restroom. "That pull up is no match for the slushy you drank and if it leaks you'll be wearing wet pants until I'm done shopping!" 

• 3 weeks later...

Continued

He sheepishly laid down on the coat. I was a bit shocked so it took me a moment to begin pulling down his pants. He winced slightly as the pressure in his bladder grew harder to control. On the floor he could no longer subdue the urge to pee with wiggling. Even holding his privates was losing its effectiveness since he had to remove his hand for me to pull down his pants. He quickly placed his hand back on his privates once his pants were removed as if his hand was the only thing that could keep the urine at bay.

The wincing continued but seemed more extreme. What had once seemed to be a bothersome or annoying sensation had become urgent and uncomfortable. He gripped the outside of his pull up as I unfolded one of the thickest night time diapers I had. "Hurry mommy" he whined as he desperately tried to tighten his grip again. His voice so soft and small all of a sudden. I removed the pull up, lifted his legs and placed the diaper under his bottom. Taping it on I made sure it was snug both around the waist and legs to prevent any leaks. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I know it’s been a long time but I have decided to start working on my story again.

Elliott’s Refusal (Finally Continued)

Even though the diaper was much thicker than the pull up the hiss of urine was still audible. With one sigh Elliott’s whole body relaxed. As I lifted him from the bathroom floor to put his shorts back on the diaper had already begun to stretch. At first I thought he would complain about the diaper since it was bulging and had became somewhat noticeable underneath his shorts. Thankfully he was far more concerned about finishing his food and happily hopped back into the cart. By the time I got to the checkout counter the pretzels were already gone and he was using his fingers to get every last bit of cheese out of the plastic dip containers. Surprisingly he still had a lot of slushy left but it was melted so I switched it into his brand new Mickey Mouse sippy cup.

I could tell he was slightly irritated when I handed him his cuppy but the thought of losing his drink apparently bothered him more because he reluctantly grabbed it. The cashier smiled and commented on how some lucky little guy got a lot of new stuff today. She disappeared behind the aisles before returning with a blue balloon. She tied the ribbon around his wrist while saying how cute he looked. Instinctively she asked me his name assuming he was either too young or too shy to answer himself.

This embarrassed Elliott so he stood up in the cart and wrapped his arms around my neck. Unfortunately for him standing up only revealed the soggy lump in his diaper that was peaking through his shorts. Of course this only reinforced his cuteness. I picked him up and held him on my hip. Now the lady behind us was cooing in unison with the cashier as Elliott sucked on his fingers to get the cheese from underneath his fingernails. 

• Like 1

Back at home everything was going well until he asked to play the video game again. As sternly as possible I reminded him that his behavior was not good enough for video games yet and that he would have to prove that he could be a big boy first. Until then you may play with any of the toys in the basement I stated as I showed him two of the boxes I had already brought upstairs. These were all older toys but they were all still in working order but he was not happy. He fell into a fit without even looking in the boxes. 

At first I was going to ignore him like before but then he took a toy car from one of the boxes and threw it at the wall. The wheel of the car broke off and he was not fazed. In fact he grabbed what used to be his favorite stuffed animal as a toddler, a fluffy green Tyrannosaurus rex named Scoop and started stumping on it. When stumping on it failed to produce any real damage he proceeded to gnaw on its tiny black eye hoping to rip it off. I couldn’t ignore it any longer and my anger was starting to surface.

In a single swoop I put him in the corner. “Naughty boys sit in the corner and you are being very naughty Elliott.” Don’t move I warned. Apparently you are too little for these toys too I scolded as I put them away minus Scoop who I sat on the sofa. Still angry I went into the kitchen to start cooking dinner and to let myself cool down. Thankfully he stayed in the corner where he was supposed to be at least until I heard him screech.

He must have tried to wet his diaper but the already stressed pamper couldn’t hold anymore. Despite the sound Elliott made there was no dramatic mess. There was no puddle on the floor like one would have expected after hearing his cry. You could feel the wetness on the outside of his diaper which was now yellow because of all the urine. However the only true leak was through the legs which left wet patches on both sides of his shorts.