LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I totally agree with littleTomas short or long chapters.

You have no idea how I am enjoying this chapter.

I'm a Navy Vet and am in the VA Hospital being treated

for PTSD. I know this sounds silly but can I know where

the interdimensional agencies is.

This story is great please continue.

21 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

I totally agree with littleTomas short or long chapters.

You have no idea how I am enjoying this chapter.

I'm a Navy Vet and am in the VA Hospital being treated

for PTSD. I know this sounds silly but can I know where

the interdimensional agencies is.

This story is great please continue.

If i only knew i would gladly tell you lol. for i would be right there with you. Thank you for your service. Let me be a little open and honest here. A fair amount of this story especial the back story is taken directly from my life experiences. Yes i was in the NAVY yes i was a corpsman with the Marines, No i was not shot. the best stories have some truth spread with in. 

1 hour ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

If i only knew i would gladly tell you lol. for i would be right there with you. Thank you for your service. Let me be a little open and honest here. A fair amount of this story especial the back story is taken directly from my life experiences. Yes i was in the NAVY yes i was a corpsman with the Marines, No i was not shot. the best stories have some truth spread with in. 

Thank you for your service too and thank you for the story of my life. Really wish this was true. 

Chapter 20

I am awoken by daddy’s voice "mom don't Pick her up."

"Oh, nonsense all little love being held." as I feel these hands scoop me up. My eyes pop open and instant fight mode kicks is.

This woman’s face older than mommies or daddy's is completely in my field of view. I punch the biggest closest target I can, which happens to be her nose. I feel the nose give as I make contact she screams out in pain as I am dropped in a heap back in the crib. Daddy rushes over to me as the woman yells. "You stupid little bitch, you broke my nose." Then turns to daddy "I knew it was wrong all littles need to be regressed." She is holding her nose.

Daddy picks me up and holds me to his shoulder. "Shhhhh sweetie it will be ok. Mom go the bathroom and get cleaned up. Once Shawnna is awake she will be in a better mood." the hollers out the room "rose can you come help my mom as I get Shawnna ready." mommy was already at the door after hearing the screaming. 

"What happened?" She asks daddy quickly explains "no, I got her you take care of your mom I can’t look at her right now." Daddy hands me over to mommy as I start to cry. "Oh, princess I am so sorry. She said she just wanted to look." She sits in the glider and we rock for a minute as I start to calm down. I start to shake as my adrenaline comes down. "Let's get you dressed. They came earlier than expected." She lays me on the changing table.  And makes quick work of my change. She places a light purple party dress on me that does nothing to hide my diapers and a pair of white tights to cover my legs. "There you go all pretty for the party." She reaches into the crib grabs my pacifier attaches it to a clip and clips it to my dress. "Now I want to ask a favor. If you feel you are about to say something bad, please put this in your mouth. You won’t be leaving our side unless it's to one we really trust ok" I nod "good girl."

I can hear Daddy talking to his mom in the bathroom. She tells him “How can you let a little menace like that in your house?”

“Mom the poor thing has PTSD. We react when startled.” He tells her

“That’s why all little need to be regressed. Then there is no worry about their past make it so they can’t even remember their names.”

As we leave my bedroom daddies mom and him are coming out of the bathroom. Daddy says "I guess proper introductions are in order. Mom this is Shawnna my little girl, Shawnna this is your grandmother Laura."

I decide for now it may be best to save the piece "Hello Laura. I am sorry about hitting you"

"Yeah if it was in my power you would. Never be able to do that again." Laura says

I lose all respect that I may have had for her then. She obviously thinks so little of us.

Mommy responds "it's a good thing she isn’t yours then" as she turns and walks to the living room. There is a knock on the door. And mommy and I go answer as she opens the door there is an amazon that is a few inches shorter than mommy with fiery red hair in very tight curls. "Beth it's so good you could come!"

"God Rose it's like I haven’t seen you in a week. Oh yeah it has been a week" she responds with a laugh. "Do you think I could pass up the chance to meet your new little before everyone else.  Is this her?" Mommy nods. "Hello Shawnna, it's a pleasure to meet you!" she says directly to me holding out her hand.

I shake her hand "it's nice to meet you also Beth. Mommy tells me you work with her."

"That's right and I promise when you come with her, we will have so much fun." We all head into the living room the bigs chatting over me, not like I'm not there but just about things at work and catching up with each other.  

As everyone one starts to show up, I am in mommy’s arms as she greats everyone. daddy and the guys are outside with the grill cooking on the grill. The littles are playing outside with a couple bigs keeping an eye on them I noticed one little is running around with the amazon kid and 2 of the littles are barely able to crawl. I am in mommies arms as she was stepping out back "I am going to have to sit you with the littles for a little bit. Ok hun?"

"Yeah I guess mommy" I say sticking the pacifier in my mouth.

She sets me down in the grass. I notice it is brook and Kate that are watching the littles and Mick. Brandon and Mick run over to me "Shawnna come play!!" they both squeal in pleasure that I am finally on the ground and can play.

"Mick, I know I told you this. And I am sure your parents did also Brandon. But Shawnna can’t run like you guys can" Brook says simply.

"Oh" says Brandon "is she regressed like Amber and Stephen?"

"No, I am not regressed my legs just don't work right." I say taking the pacifier out.

"If she was mine, I would just regress her and leave as she is." Kate says. 

Brook speaks up "you know we don't talk bad about your parenting style. you really should respect theirs."

Brandon interrupts my listening in "I can get my mommy or your mommy to take you over to the sand box. Does that sound fun mick?"

"Yeah that sounds like lots of fun!" Mick exclaims clapping her hands.

"Thank you but you two go have fun. I won’t be able to do a lot." I say more than a little sad. As I start to feel sorry for myself.

"Auntie Rose, auntie Rose" Mick starts to yell "Shawnna is cwying"

Brook comes over "can I pick you up sweetie?" I nod my head as I am wiping the tears from my face. She picks me up and places me on her shoulder. "What's wrong dear?" She asks as I quietly cry on her shoulder. 

Mommy comes over after placing a dish on the outside table. "What's going on?"

"I'm not sure I was talking with Kate, Brandon and Mick where talking with her. The mick starts yelling." She explains to mommy.

"I… I… can't go play, I can’t move, I can’t..  I'm stuck wherever I am placed!" I studder past my crying.

Mommy places her hand on my back. "oh sweetheart, you are special just the way you are. And we will get you fixed as soon as we can. Then you can play all day long."

"She would be better if you would just leave her that way. Hell, it's your choice keep him as a him. That's even better." Kate says 

"You need to shut up!!! Or you can just leave" mommy says and I can hear the anger in her voice. “I don’t tell you how to raise your littles.  Stay out of mine!”

“Why don’t I take Shawnna in and get her changed.” Brook says

“Are you ok with Auntie Brook changing you?” Mommy asks.

All I can do is nod. As I am still snuffling in her shoulder. We head in and straight to my room. I can look over Brooks shoulder as we go in and I see mommy in Kates face talking very angrily.  As brook lays me down on my changing table I ask, “Did I do something wrong?”

“No Shawnna you did nothing wrong. Kate just has some very poor views on how to raise a little. You are gorgeous and I am excited to see you be able to run and play with my baby girl.” As she takes my tights down, I see a shadow of pain cross her face as she gets her first look at my legs. “Oh, baby I am sorry for this.” As she untapes my diaper and pulls it down.  I blush and hide my face in my skirt. “Oh, stop that silly. You are gorgeous regardless of what’s in your diapers.” She makes quick work of changing me. I can tell she has loads of practice. “There all dry, now I thought I heard your daddy saying dinner was almost done. Shall we go see?”

“yes, please! I am starving!” I respond eagerly

She picks me up and instantly blows a raspberry on my belly and I can’t help but to start giggling. “there is the happy girl I was told all about.” Brook says with a smile. She cradles me so I can see where we are going, as she heads out back.  We see everyone starting to gather to get their dinner.

Beth walks over to us “No fair you got to change this cutie first. I thought we where going to be buddies.”

“I hope we can Beth I was upset, and she had me in her arms already.  Would it help you feel better if I ate on your lap?”

“Oh, I would love that, and you can sit there when you open your gifts. If you want.”

“Yours or mommy’s” I grin

Brook hands me over to Beth who promptly plants a kiss on my cheek. “I am sorry today hasn’t gone as well as we had hoped. But I hear you have a mean right hook. You almost broke Laura’s nose.”

“I am sorry I did that. If I had been awake, I wouldn’t have.”

“Oh, dear don’t worry I don’t like her much either” she says with a wink. We sit down and I am pulled back against her belly.

“That little really should be with the rest” Kate says

“This party is for her shut the fuck up Kate. If you can’t keep your comments to yourself, you can leave.” Daddy says crossly.

“However, when we bring the cake out, she should go in her highchair. That is unless you want to wear the cake also.” Mommy says.

“oh, I have no intention on wearing any cake.” Beth chuckles.

“Steak or chicken mi bambino” daddy asks me

“you can’t be serious. You are calling that violent little bitch that?” Laura says.

“Yes, mom I do she is a part of my family. If you can’t accept that you can leave also.” Daddy snaps at his mom. “So, what would you like Shawnna?”

“um steak please.” I say. Daddy cuts a steak and puts a bunch of other things on the plate. And places it in front of me. I take a look at the plate there is the steak, mashed potatoes, pasta salad, fruit salad, and corn. I start to dig in.

“Use your fork sweetheart” mommy reminds me with a giggle.

I realize I started eating with my hands. “Sorry mommy, the foods really good tough” Beth wipes my hand and hands me my fork. I eat the whole plate as everyone is talking. There are some questions asked of me, and I answer them all respectfully even from Kate and Laura.

“See I can cook” Daddy says to Mommy.

“I never said you couldn’t. I’m just better”

Mommy hands Beth a bottle for me, she shifts me in her arms and starts to feed me. As I finish the bottle Mommy says, “I think it’s time for cake.” She lifts me from Beth’s arms and sits me in my highchair before she places the lap strap and the tray, she strips me of my dress then finishes securing me.  Daddy brings out a small cake, one that I have seen babies eat on their first birthday I think it’s called a smash cake. He places it on the tray. I notice Brook is bringing out a larger cake for everyone else. My cake has ‘Welcome home Shawnna’ written on in pretty pink writing. There are purple icing designs around the top and bottom. There is a pink rose right above the writing.

I notice there is no fork, I look up and see mommy with a camera at the ready. I think to myself ‘I might as well embrace the little for this one’. I take a hand full of cake and take a small bite. I instantly get hit with the little high and proceed to start shoveling the cake in my mouth not caring the mess I make. I quickly loose track of how many flashes go off.

After I have eaten all that I can, mommy comes over to me with a washcloth and begins to wipe me down “Maybe it would be quicker just to give you a bath.” All I can do is smile at her. She finishes her work pulls me out “Lets take you inside for a bit.” She takes me in lays me on the living room floor. “Did you have fun princess?” She asks as she slides my dress back over my head

“Ahhh huhhhh wots mommy.” I respond when my head is free.

“good I’m glad, you know you didn’t have to go that far.”

“Wike I had a choice” I giggle.

She gives a little chuckle “Well I guess not. Let me place you in your walker and let you come down. We will all be in, in a bit so you can open your gifts.”

“otays mommy” God that little extract goes straight to my head

Mommy places me in my walker and I start to idly play with the toys on the walker. A few moments later Kate brings her littles in changes them leaving them in just their diapers and puts on the TV. Fiddles with the remote and puts it on a channel I have never seen before. She walks over to me, “This will put you in your place” and faces me towards the TV. As the show starts, I find my eyes unable to break from the TV and the world starts to fade.

I don’t know how long I was there watching the TV.  I come out of my haze when the TV was turned off. With Mommy yelling at Kate and her littles crying. “What in the hell did you do?”

“Oh, stop its just temporary, she will be normal in a few hours.”

“I don’t care! We told you that we nor her desired to be regressed. You took it upon yourself to attack us, That’s the last fucking straw!!!  Get your littles and your shit and get the fuck out of my house. You are not welcome near my family again!!”

“Your over reacting Rose” Kate sneers

“Over reacting. You fucking regressed my little girl.” Mommy yells. “Get out now” Mommy says just above a whisper to me it sounds like she is about to rip Kates throat out.  I then start to realize just how far Mommy will go to protect me.

“Fine” as Kate goes to the back door and calls for Kevin.

“And don’t ever come back” Mommy says as I watch Kate and Kevin her husband gather their littles and belongings including the gift they bought.  As they walk out the door mommy comes over to me. “Baby are you ok? Please just say something!”

“Mommy I am fine what happened?”

Mommy stops and just blinks at me for a second. “Mark come hear please.” She hollers.

Daddy comes in, in a rush “Everyone is still outside, getting a little worried about what’s going on. You look like you saw a ghost what’s wrong?”

“I come in and see Kate on her phone as her littles and Shawnna are fully engrossed in a regression channel.” Mommy says. As she says that things start to click in my mind. ‘the bitch tried to regress me. Why didn’t it work?’

“No, she didn’t, I’m going to kill her. Where is she?”

“Mark I already kicked her out and she is never coming back. But Mark it didn’t work. Shawnna wasn’t regressed.”

“Your shitting me. Shawnna, baby how do you feel?”

“I am fine Daddy; did she really try to regress me? And um…. why didn’t it work. I get the little high easy enough.”

Daddy looks at me then at mommy “Both of you. We can’t tell anyone. Rose you caught her resetting the channels. That’s why you kicked her out. We will talk to Dr Ungar Tuesday maybe she has an answer.” He looks at us both waiting for us to nod our heads. “Baby we will get to the bottom of this I promise.”

“Ok daddy…….. am I broken?”

“No mi bambino you are just fine. Let’s finish this party up and we can spend some alone time together. How does that sound?”

“Great daddy. Mommy Bethy wants me to sit on her lap for the gifts, can I?” I can see concern on her face.

“Bethy huh I think she will like that nickname and yes you can. Daddy will hand you your gifts and I will gladly take all the pictures.”

Daddy stands up and walks to the back door. “Ok everyone the excitement is over. Let’s bring this party inside. Beth some little girl wants to sit on your lap to open her gifts.”

Everyone starts to come in. As Beth picks me up, she looks at mommy “so what happened? We all heard some commotion.”

“I caught Kate unlocking the regression channels.” Mommy says.

“Oh no. It’s a good thing you caught her on time.”

“Could you hang out after the party for a few?”

“Yeah no problem. Who wouldn’t want to spend more time with this cutie.” Beth says as she tickles me just a little and I squeal and giggle.  She sits on the floor crossing her legs and plants me in her lap. Everyone takes a seat on the chairs or the floor as daddy starts bringing the gifts over.

As the first gift is handed to me, I start by reading the tag “To Shawnna, from Teresa and John” I say looking at Daddy’s sister, I start slowly pulling the tapes off the sides.

“Nope that is not how we do this” Beth says as she reaches and rips the paper.

“I wanted to save that. It was pretty.” I say with a little pout. I finish unwrapping the gift by ripping the paper as Beth had already started.  Inside the box are some cloths, I pull one out and it is a denim overall dress, with a puppy embroidered on the bib. There is a Lavender onesie with a matching puppy to go with. “Thank you, Aunt Teresa. I can’t come give you a hug or I so would.”

“Your welcome dear I thought you might like it.” She says.

As gift after gift come my way. There are lots of cloths, and some items to make mommy and daddies life easier. One being a little monitor. Like a baby monitor but for littles. I think to myself ‘is there really a difference?’

I am handed another gift I read the tag “From Gammi, and pappi. Um who are they?”

“Brad and I are” Says Laura.  “I know we never said to call us that. But no good little would be rude about it.”

“I am sorry I didn’t mean to be rude, I just wanted to thank the appropriate people.” I go and rip the paper and take a look at the box. On the front of the box is a picture of a smiling little with this belt type thing that seamed to be holding its arms to it and its ankles near his overly padded butt, with two smiling amazons looking down at the little.

Daddy takes the box.  “Mom this is uncalled for. I am going to be blunt here and I don’t care how you take it. I have tolerated a lot because you are my mother. But you just crossed a line that you can never come back from. This “gift” will never be used. And most likely will be thrown out with the rest of the trash as soon as you leave. This treatment will never be allowed near my daughter and if you can’t accept that, there is the door. I assume you know your way home.”

Her jaw drops. “come on Brad it seams we are no longer welcome. Mark I am not sorry for trying to make your life easier.”

“Really mom, really. You knew our requests even before she came to live with us. You have known my feelings since I was a kid myself.” Daddy says. The more they are talking the angrier I am getting. I start to make a grumble in the back of my throat like a growl.  Beth pulls me closer and starts to run her fingers trough my hair trying to calm me down. Daddy looks angry but sad at the same time. I am angrier at what she is doing to him then to me. “please just go” Daddy says. She grabs her things including the restraining device and leaves.

Beth looks down at me “Some little puppy was getting really angry there.”

“That fucking AMAZON hurt my daddy.”

“SHAWNNA, we don’t use that word.” Beth scolds.

“Bethy, I am not a racist person. And I know that term is viewed as a derogatory term. I am sorry, I see it this way there are bigs like you and mommy and daddy and Brook, who are all very nice. Then there are amazons that are very mean. And she is very mean.” I explain myself to her.

“Oh, my little puppers we are going to get along so well. Did you just call me Bethy? You are so cute.”

As I finish unwrapping the gifts, I get to Beths last. I read the tag “To Shawnna. From Beth” I look up at her and she winks at me. I promptly rip the paper. And I find it to be a tablet, little sized but as I read it says its designed to stimulate unregessed little minds. “Ohhhhh Bethy thank you soooo soooo much. I get so bored some days not being able to do a whole lot.” I reach my arms up to try to give her a hug, but she turns me around and we hug each other.

“You know I can get used to you calling me Bethy.” She whispers in my ear. “You know Rose and Mark if you’re not careful I may just steal this little girl form you.” She tells mommy and daddy with a grin.

“Over our dead bodies” daddy says, and everyone has a good laugh.

“Ok hun I think its my turn to change your cute bottom.  I am going to go change her real quick and we will be right back.”  Beth says

She stands with me and carries me into my nursery. As she lays me down, she looks me straight in the eye. “Yes, I already know what’s hiding under this cute diapie. You need to know I respect you and actually look up to you a little. Having the strength and courage to make that change. not a lot of bigs or littles would go through with it.”

“Thank you. Unfortunately, I really didn’t have a lot of choices left in my old dimension. And well since I was starting over and this option was given, I had to take the opportunity.”

“I don’t know all that you have gone through. I only know a small portion. I hope one day I can earn your trust enough that you are willing to share some with me.” She says as she untapes my diaper and starts to wipe me down.

Suddenly we hear the little voice of Brandon at the door.  “Wait she has a pee pee like me.  That’s so cool.”

“Brandon go back to your mommy, its not nice to barge in when another is being changed in private. And that’s why we came back here for privacy.”

“Sorry, I love your room Shawnna.” He says as he turns and heads to the living room.

“Well, it was bound to come out eventually” I say.

“Yeah its not something that can really be hidden for very long. The good thing, he didn’t seam to mind. And you will be seeing him at the little care center your mommy and I work at. So, you will have a friend.”  Beth says.

She finishes changing me and takes me back to the living room.  Teresa looks at me “I’m sorry we didn’t even know he was gone until he was at your door. I hope your not too embraced.”

“No, it was bound to come out eventually. Besides I can’t expect to only be changed in the privacy of our home.”

“This is true, Brandon come here let’s get you your night feeding then we can head out and get you to bed.” Brandon toddles over to her, as she unbuttons her blouse, and unhooks the nursing bra she has on. Picks up Brandon and cradles him as he laches on and starts to nurse. I can’t seem to take my eyes off the sight.  “Your first time seeing this?” she asks.  I blush and nod. “Its ok, this is normal for a lot of big and little relationships.”

Beth hands me over to mommy and says “why don’t wo open this up and see how it works” as she grabs the tablet.  The three of us sit there figuring it out as Brandon is eating.  Brook, Kris and Mick say their goodbyes, we all exchange hugs.

I tell Mick “Next time we are together maybe we can color.”

“Dat be fun” she says as she rubs her eyes. They leave after that.

When Brandon is done, he is quickly changed right there in the living room.  Sleeping soundly, Teresa says goodbye and gives us hugs. I thank her again for the gifts.  And they leave, that leaves me, mommy, daddy, and Beth. “So why did you ask me to hang out longer?” Beth asks.

“Shawnna, Beth is one of the very few your Daddy and I trust with everything.” I nod my head

“I really like her can we keep her?”

Mommy chuckles and squeezes me a little “Don’t worry sweetheart she isn’t going anywhere. Well Beth we told a white lie to everyone. I did not catch the TV on time. I don’t know how long Shawnna was watching it. She was completely engrossed into it, however, the funny thing. The hypnosis didn’t affect her. Not at all.”

“You really are a special little girl aren’t you.” Beth says to me.

“I just think I’m broken” I respond solemnly.

“No, you are not broken Shawnna, you are our sweet special girl. When we take her to her Dr Tuesday we are going to ask about it. It may be something normal, but we are going to get to the bottom of it.” Daddy says. He looks at me “I promise we will get to the bottom of it”

“So, are those four allowed around Shawnna again?" Beth asks

“Not its I have anything to have with it.” Mommy says pulling me in tighter as if to impress that she will always be there to protect me.

“So how can I help?” Beth asks

“Just another person to help protect her and cover if anything like this happens again. You know how that hypnosis is everywhere anymore.” Daddy says.

My mind drifts from what was being said or what had happened. It was going round and round about why an unregressed little would breastfeed. And why breastfeeding. “Mommy, why did Teresa breastfeed Brandon?”

“really. that’s what your thinking about?” Mommy askes shocked.

“I’m sorry. I know this is important. But until we know why I don’t see how it really matters. I am the way I am.” I say with a shrug.

“Yes, you are. And we love you now and forever.” Mommy says. “Well your question there are a few reasons. One, there is a lot of bonding that happens. There is a chemical in out milk that is sort of addicting like the little extract is. The chemical also has an effect on littles where they temporarily regress, but not like Amber and Stephen, more where the little losses some or all of the fear of letting go and be well little. I don’t know how else to explain it. It makes us happy and the littles happy.”

“Is it something you want to do?” I ask not out of fear but curiosity.

“Why don’t we talk about this latter how does that sound?”

“Ok mommy.”

“Well I will help keep an eye on the sweet thing. I really should get going let you get her settled and ready for bed.” Beth says.

As she stands to leave Mommy stands with me cradled in her arms and gives her a hug. “thank you, thank you for everything.”

“Don’t think on it” Beth says. As they part, I wrap my arms around Beth’s neck and hang there, she quickly grabs me and holds me close.

“Thank you for the gift, and just being you.” I say

She hugs me tight, “you are very welcome. I can’t have my little puppy going stir crazy cooped up n the house all the time now can I.” She hands me back to Mommy. Turns and gives Daddy a hug and leaves.

When we are finally alone. Mommy looks at me “Besides the trouble spots did you have fun today?”

“I did. A lot you’re your families are really nice. And so is Beth.”

“Your family too silly. Let’s get you your bottle dressed for bed and we can finish this discussion.” Mommy says.  “Mark can you make her a bottle and bring it to the nursery

She carries me into my nursery, she takes my dress off and my tights. She changes me into my thick nighttime diaper. She walks to the closet and pulls out a deep purple night gown. “I need to do some laundry tomorrow.” She says to herself. I hold my arms up as she slides the night gown down my body. Daddy comes in with my bottle. “Thank you honey why don’t you stay.”

“If you want. I just thought it would be more a talk between you girls.”

“Well it may not effect you, but it does involve the care of Shawnna so yes stay. I for one would like to know your thoughts.” Mommy says. As she takes the bottle and sits in the glider positioning me in her arms. “So, you remember what I was saying about the bond between big and little?” I nod as I start to suckle from the bottle. “Well I am going to be honest; I would love for us to have that. But I only want to do what you are comfortable with. I will never push you to do anything, well there maybe sometimes I will have to. But this is not one of them. Your thoughts Mark?”

“Well as your mom said we wont push something on you that isn’t for your best interest. Do I think breastfeeding could help you. In a lot of ways, I am sure it could, but us consistently showing you love and protecting you will achieve the same but will take a longer time. We love you and only want the best.”

I push the bottle away. “Thank you for being honest, I will think about it.” As I finish speaking mommy puts the nipple back in my mouth.

Daddy comes over and kisses my forehead “I love you mi bambino sleep well. I will go get the little monitor and set it up as you finish getting her tucked in.”

“Thank you hun that would be nice so we can hear when she has a bad dream or wakes up.” As he steps out to get the monitor ready Mommy starts humming as I finish my bottle. I am sound asleep still suckling. I stir a little as she lays me in my crib handing me my teddy, I wrap my arms around it as she tucks me in.

• Like 4

Wow! There are some very inconsiderate bigs in their outer circle. It takes a special kind of pretentious person to rat on someone else's life choices in their own home. I'm glad those inconsiderate people are gone. I think the regression didn't work on Seawana because of her PTSD and mental toughness developed in the military.

Chapter 21

Sunday morning, I wake up before Mommy or Daddy come in. It gives me some time to think about our talk last night. ‘Do I want to breastfeed?’ a part of me says yes, I mean I am starting to love them. It was a fantasy of mine, but I don’t know if I am ready. I have seen mommy naked, and as it was weird, I wasn’t uncomfortable with it. I just don’t know if I am ready for that. It is so confusing. As I am lost in thought I completely miss Mommy coming into my nursery.  I jump a little as she touches my shoulder.

“There you are. You where so lost in your thoughts you didn’t hear me come in or say good morning to you. What where you thinking about?” Mommy asks

“What we talked about last night. I am torn as to whether I want to or not.”

“Well let’s put that thought a side. And spend a lazy day today together. Daddy ran out to the store for some food. And tomorrow is going to be a big day. Do you remember what’s going on?”

“Little care.” I say feeling a little nervous about it.

“Oh, turn that frown upside down. You Know me, Beth and Brandon. We will all help you tomorrow.”

“I will try mommy” I say as she lays me down and changes my very wet and messy diaper. She slides a pair of sleep pants up my legs leaving me in my nightgown. And takes me out for breakfast. After breakfast she sets me in my walker. Mommy can I have my tablet please?”

“Sure sweetie.” She hands it over and I begin to look up information on why breastmilk acts the way it is. I realize soon into my research that there is a child lock on the internet and all the information I am getting is that its good for me. I decide to just play some games.

Daddy comes home and Mommy goes out to help bring in the bags, then put everything away. Daddy comes into the living room and sits on the couch. “Daddy, why have I just stayed home? like why didn’t we all go to the store today?”

“Well Mommy and I thought you would want to take it slow next week you will be getting out of the house a lot.” Daddy says.

“That makes since.” After lunch and my nap, we all cuddle on the couch watching TV more adult shows. And really just enjoy each other’s company. Mommy decided to order pizza for dinner.  After dinner Mommy tells me its time for a bath and to get ready for bed, as we have an early day tomorrow.

After I am dressed for bed Mommy asks, “What would you like to wear for little care tomorrow?”

“Can I wear the puppy outfit?” I timidly ask

“Of course, you can sweetie.” She places me on the floor as she pulls the outfit out and hangs it off the changing table. “Let me go get your evening bottle and we will cuddle relax for bed.” It only takes a moment for her to return “Daddy went and made this for you as I was giving you your bath. Isn’t he so smart?”

“Ahh huhhh.” I say with a grin.

She picks me up and cradles me in her arm as she holds the bottle and starts to gently sing a lullaby to put me to sleep. It doesn’t take the whole bottle and I am sleeping soundly.

I am awoken when it is still dark outside. “Princess I’m going to get you ready, if you don’t wake too much you can continue to sleep. I know its really early” Mommy says as she picks me up taking me over to the changing table and getting me ready for the day. I doze in and out of the whole process. When she picks me up I fall asleep soundly again. I wake up with a little jump as my door is closed in the car. Mommy gets in the car and notices I was awake. “Oh I’m sorry sweetheart, I didn’t mean to wake you. I placed a bottle next to you I can give you more for breakfast when we get to the center.”

By the time we get to the little care center. I am wide awake. Mommy parks the car and gathers her things. She comes around to my side and unfastens me and places me on her hip, as she grabs my diaper bag. "Looks like someone finally decided to join the land of the living." As she bops my nose with a finger.

I giggles "sorry mommy I am not used to being up before the sun"

"I know princess it will get easier." As we step in the center, we go up to the reception desk. 

"Good morning Rose, who's this cute you have?" The receptionist says.

"Good morning Maddison, this is shawnna my new little. I need to register her real quick and before you as yes she will be in my room."

"I had figured you would want to keep an eye on her." As they are talking, I blush realizing they are talking about me as if I wasn't there. I had my face in mommies shoulder. "Aww are you shy little one?"

"This is only her second week here, so she is still getting used to everything." As mommy finishes up the registration. Some other bigs come in to drop off their littles. All the bigs coo at me saying how adorable I am. Some of the littles address Mommy. As we head down the hall towards her room mommy says "I don't Know how much attention I can give you today but Beth will be here to help we ask all our littles to call us miss rose or miss Beth. But you can call me mommy, as Brandon calls me aunt rose."

"I can do that mommy."

"That's my good girl." As we step into the room. Five littles come running to her welcoming her back. And asking who I am. "Calm down, calm down I will introduce our new friend when everyone gets here. Why don't You go play." After she takes my shoes off. And puts them in my cubby. What do you want to go do until we get everything started?"

"I guess read. Are those little sized bean bag chairs?"

"Why yes they are look at how smart you are. Would you like to sit in one. And I can pick a book for you."

"Please. And a fantasy book if you have them."

"I guess I should start bringing a book for you huh." She sits me in a chair and finds a book. 

As I start reading this shadow comes over me. I look up and squeal "bethy" 

"Awwwww there's the cutie. How was your day yesterday?"

"It was good. We took it easy."

"That's good. Your mommy went to go talk to our boss. I hear you have a dr appointment tomorrow."

"Yeah not too excited about it. But hey we may find out how long before I can get my legs fixed"

"I bet your excited about that."

"Ahhh huhh i really am."

"Miss Beth, miss Beth." 2 girl yell as they come running up to Beth.

"Rita, Sam what's the rule about running inside?" Beth asks looking at the two.

"To not to. Sorry miss Beth. When are we going to meet the new girl?" Thy both ask

"As soon as miss rose gets back. No go play." They turn and go to the dress up area. "See your going to have lots of new friends. Everyone in this room is either unregressed. Like you, or as low as preschool level." Beth explains as mommy comes over.

"Are you ready to meet everyone?" Mommy asks.

“I guess so mommy” I say nervously

Mommy picks me up and carries me to a rugged area. “Come here everyone I have some one for you all to meet.” Mommy calls out as she sits down.  15 littles come over and sit in a circle facing her. “Everyone I would like to introduce Shawnna. She is my little girl and will be with us here a lot. You need to know right now she will not be able to run and play with you all. Her legs don’t work right. But myself or miss Beth will gladly move her where she wishes to go.”

Brandon pipes up “Hi Shawnna its nice to see you again” he says as he waves.

Everyone else says hi. “Ok everyone its play time for until snack then we will have a little story time. So, lets go have some fun today and please behave.”

The two little girls come over and ask if I can come play with them. I nod my head and mommy picks me up and takes me to the dress up area. The rest of the day I get to learn a lot and actually have a lot of fun. After lunch we have naptime. After the nap everyone goes outside. I am carried over to the sand box to play. I start to build a castle with the buckets that are there I am there for about 30 minutes.  Then a regressed boy from the class toddles over to me.

“Wets go pay Sawnna” He says as I recall him being called Nate in the class.

“I can’t remember Nate?” I try to explain.

“Pay” is all he says as he reaches and grabs my arm and starts to drag me.

I try to reach and or shake my self from his grasp, he is surprisingly strong. At the edge of the sand box my dress catches on the lip and I stop moving. Nate reaches and grabs with both hands and pulls harder. I scream out in pain as it feels like he is going to dislocate my arm. I hear Mommy and Beth both yelling at Nate to let me go, as they are running towards me. Nate lets me go and I drop bending my body over the edge of the sand box, all I can do is cry in pain. Both Beth and mommy reach me at the same time. Mommy kneels and picks me up gently getting my clothes uncaught and brings me to her shoulder. “Beth why don’t you take Nate and explain why what he did was wrong.” Mommy says as I can barely hear her over my crying. As she carries me inside, she is cooing at me trying to calm me down. I don’t notice but I begin to nuzzle into her breast as if I was looking for something to suckle. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out my pacifier “here baby take this.” I take the pacifier and start to suckle and calm down.  “Baby can you tell me what happened?”

I pull the pacifier from my mouth and explain what happened.

Mommy looks down at me after I finish explaining what happened. "Are you calm enough to go talk with Nate and Beth about this?" I nod feeling too scared to talk. "That's my good girl" she says as she stands and carries me outside.  We find Beth with Nate standing facing the wall right next to the door.

"Is she alright?" Beth asks concerned. 

"Yeah she is fine. What was Nates side of the story?" Mommy responds.

"Well he said he wanted her to come play with him. He got angry when she said she couldn't and thought she just didn't want to. So he is in time out because he put his hands on someone else." Beth explains.

"I no means to" Nate calls out.

"Keep talking and your time starts over Nathaniel." Beth says to him. Her crosses his arms and huffs.

"It her fault, for not paying wif me." Nate pouts

"When your time is over, we will talk about that Nate. Now just finish your time." Mommy tells him. "Would you like to go back to the sand box?" Mommy asks me. I look over at the sand box and see my work is destroyed. 

"Can I just go paint?" I ask.

"We really need to all be outside. We have 30 minutes left. "I no wike you no more" the turns and goes to play. 

"Fine I guess." She takes me back to the sandbox box and i start to casually work again. 

After some time, Nate and Mommy come over. "Nate do you have something to say to Shawnna?"

"I sowwies" Nate mumbles.

"Thank you. Now go play nice." Mommy says as she turns and moves away to watch the other littles playing. 

As Nate is about to turn to go play. He looks down at what I am building and kicks it. "I no wikes you no more" as he turns and goes to play with the other littles.

I start to tear up as he leaves. I think to myself 'well that's one little that hates me' I calm down before heading in. The rest of the day at little care goes smooth. Mommy and I are the last ones to leave. 

When we get in the car "So sweet how did you like it?" Mommy asks

"It was ok. Nate doesn't like me though"

"Ohh baby. He just doesn't understand."

"I know mommy. It's just so hard being this way watching everyone else play."

"We go to the Dr tomorrow baby. Then we can find out how long before we can get you in."

When we get home, Daddy has dinner ready and on the table. I am quickly changed in my nursery and brought back out for dinner. Mommy and Daddy talk about their days. I get lost in my thoughts about the day and what to expect from tomorrow. I get pulled out of my thoughts by Daddy staring at me. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you daddy"

"I just asked how your day was. Mommy just got done telling me about your problem with the other little."

"Yeah Nate got upset said he didn't like me anymore.  But I did make some new friends."

"That's good to hear. So, what are you thinking about?"

"Tomorrow and getting fixed."

"Are you scared?" Daddy asks.

"A little but more just ready."

"Awe sweetie daddy and I will be with you the whole time."

"Thank you."

"So, I have something I would like to talk with you about." Mommy says to me.

"Okay."

"When I took you in the center after Nate pulled you. Do you remember what happened?" Mommy asks.

"No" I say starting to feel nervous. 

"Well as you were crying and I was cradling you. You started to nuzzle my breast." I blush ferociously and hide my face behind my eyes. "Sweetheart there is nothing to be ashamed of.  If it is something you want to try, we can if you need more time we can wait it is completely up to you. Is it something you want to try?"

"Yes." I say just over a whisper "no." I say a bit louder, at normal volume "I mean. I don't know. It’s something that has been on my mind for a long time. I just don't know."

"Well princess does mommy need to make this decision?" I slowly nod my head to afraid to trust my voice. "Ok baby that's fine. We will try tonight and if it’s something you don't want again, we won’t."

"Okay" I whisper.

"Well why don't we go to the living room to settle down for the night. Then you and mommy can go get you ready for bed. Sound good mi bambino?" Daddy comes around the table cleans me up then takes me out of the highchair.  When we get to the living room daddy strips me down to just my diaper and lays me on his chest. "This is something that helps everyone relax especially after a stressful day." Daddy says as his fingers gently glide across my back. I give a little shudder and relax deeply into him. "I thought you might like this" he whispers before planting a kiss on my forehead. 

I am not sure how long we were there. I feel daddy pat my diapered bottom. "Come on miss water works. Let's get you changed, and I will leave you with mommy." Daddy carries me into my nursery and quickly changes me. And gets me into a sleeper. "Sleep well mi bambino.  We won’t let anything happen to you." He picks me up kisser me on my cheek. "Here you go mommy. One clean and dry baby girl" he pronounces as he hands me over to mommy. 

As I am played in mommy’s arms. I notice she is in her robe. "Are you ready baby?"  I close my eyes and nod.  I feel her rub her finger from my temple down my cheek. "Sweetness I can’t begin to imagine the thoughts your thinking. You as much admitted you wanted to try. And nursing does nothing to take away your unregressed position.  You may feel different when you are done. But that's why I wanted to do this at night. You will be able to sleep off the affects."

I nod. "I know I'm just, scared I guess" I say is I look up at her.

"Shhhh everything will be just fine" she says as she slips the left side of her robe off her shoulder exposing her breast that looks even larger than the last time, I saw them. She cups the bottom and raises it just a little as she pulls me closer with her other arm. I part my lips and let her nipple slide into my mouth. With the first little suck my mouth is full of her milk. 

It takes me by complete surprise it is so sweet and the perfect temperature.  I fall instantly in love with the whole experience.  As my body finds a natural rhythm of suckling and swallowing.  

"Remember baby no teeth." Mommy says before she starts to gently rock and hum a lullaby. The last thing I remember that night is being swapped breasts. And this smile on mommy’s face of total bliss. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

This is the best chapter so far. 

Is their medical treatment that advance

to fix his legs?

Or give her android legs that allowed her crawl faster and further *nodsnods*

This is Beautiful, the Love and Respect that Shawanna gets from her family (excluding her Grandmother) and close friends is sweet! I eagerly anticipate your next chapter and I want to thank you for taking the time to post your story here for us to read.

• 2 weeks later...

I first want to apologize for the delay in my next chapter. life has been super busy and very little time to actually sit and write but here you go and hopefully i will have more time 

Chapter 22

I wake in the morning more rested then I have been in a very long time. I call out to see if anyone is awake yet. Mommy is the one to come in to get me up. "How did you sleep princess?"

"That was the best night’s sleep I have had in forever mommy"

"I am glad to hear that. You were asleep before you were done nursing.  Speaking of. What did you think?"

"It tasted a lot better than I could have imagined.  I would like to do that more often."

"We can definitely do that baby. I guess I am going to have to start pumping regularly for when you are home with daddy." She says as she reaches in and picks me up out of the crib. "Oh boy you sure are one wet and messy little aren’t you." She gently teases as she bops my nose. 

"Sorry mommy"

"Oh, stop that. I love this time I get with you. And now I will get even more." She says as she smoothers me with kisses. “We need to get you ready for the Dr today.” I pout thinking about the Dr appointment as she lays me down on the changing table. “What’s wrong baby?”

“Just worried mommy.”

“I need more then that sweetheart” mommy says as she starts to strip me from my sleeper.

“What if they can’t help me? What if everything goes against us?” I whine.

“What if they can. What if they say it is a simple thing and can do it tomorrow.” Mommy answers back. As she changes my diaper.

“Your right. I guess we can’t stress until we get there. Will I need another shot?”

“Yes, princess you will need another. But this should be your last for a year.” As she finishes getting me dressed for the day “now let’s go get some breakfast in that belly of yours.” As she picks me up and we head out to the kitchen where daddy already has some oatmeal on the table for me. “Hun, we need to stop at little this little that on the way home, Shawnna here needs more diapers.”

“Sounds good. Maybe if some little girl is good, we can get her a surprise also.”

“Really, I can get a surprise?” I say excitedly

“Yes, mi bambino, but you have to behave.”

“I can do that” I say with a grin as mommy places me in my highchair and daddy places the tray with my breakfast. I unenthusiastically eat my breakfast and drink the bottle of formula given to me. Oatmeal has never been a favorite of mine. After breakfast is done Mommy cleans me up and we head out to the car.

After a quick ride we arrive at the Dr office. Mommy comes to the back and pulls me out of the car. As we go in mommy takes me to the waiting area as Daddy checks in. When he is done, he comes and sits by us “Baby you need to know that to us you are Shawnna but legally and especially here at the Dr you are still Sean.”

“I understand Daddy” I say. As I sit and watch the other littles there playing.

A few minutes after daddy joins us. The nurse steps out "Sean Townsend?" Mommy stands up cradling me in her arms. Daddy stands and fellows us. We get to a small exam room. "Can you place him on the scale for me. Take his clothes off and leave in just in his diaper."  Mommy quickly strips me down to my diaper she stays at the foot of the scale I am on. “Thank you Rose, now I see here he is unregressed.  Is he still?” The nurse asked looking at Mommy.

“Yes, that is still the case and we have no intention on changing that. And we would appreciate if you address Sean, as a little girl.” Mommy says.

“Oh, I am sorry Let me make a note in her chart. Are we thinking of getting her changed?”

“Yes, that is the plan.”

“great I will notate that. So, what has this little girl been eating?” the nurse asks as she is taking my measurements.

"Well she had been eating regular foods. We have added formula as a normal day drink, and we have started breastfeeding at night" with her saying that I blushed deeply.

"Good if you hadn't started breastfeeding, I was going to suggest it. It's really good for little tummies. Let's see, she is 4 feet and 80 pounds. Look like she has gained a little weight." She finishes listening to my heart and lungs. "Ok I will go get Dr Ungar for you and she will be in in just a few moments." The nurse leaves and mommy picks me up placing me on her hip as she sits in one of the chairs next to daddy.

"You know these are the most uncomfortable seats." Mommy says.

"I don't Know mines rather comfortable" I respond.

"You would say that you stinker." Mommy chuckles at me as she gently tickles my sides. I laugh and snuggle closer. 

At that moment there is a knock on the door, and it opens without waiting for a response. A heavyset short big, steps in with dark brown tight curly hair. "Mark, Rose what a pleasure to see you again it's been too long. Thus, must be your new little." She looks at me after shaking their hands. 

"It’s so nice to see you again Gabi. Yes, this is her right here." Mommy says.

"Hello there Sean. It's nice to meet you I am Dr Gabi Ungar I have known you mommy and daddy a long time. I will take really special and good care of you." Dr Ungar says looking at me and holding her hand out

Mommy looks down at me "what do you say sweetie?" Turning me around on her lap

"Hello, Dr it's a pleasure to meet you." I say shaking her hand. 

"Ok mom if you could put her back on the exam table, I will ask some questions and do a quick physical and see about getting a procedure date for you." After a quick exam and some questions about my injury and all that we wanted done. "Ok there is only one way all that can be done. And that's with medical nanites. The problem is there are some nasty little surprises in their coding. Good thing I have a coder here on staff that can make sure she is just how you want her to be."

"What sort of surprises are we talking about?" Daddy asks.

"Regression, strong hypnotic suggestibility, some walking and eating difficulties. Things I know you won’t want, especially you Sean. Thinking of. Have you all decided on a more feminine name? I can’t make it official or anything, but definitely make it more comfortable."

As the Dr was explaining I was getting more and more shocked at all that the nanites could do. "No, we definitely don't want any of that. And we have all decided, well she chose, Shawnna."

"Oh, that's a wonderful name. Shawnna it is." The Dr says. She walks over to the computer in the room and pulls up a schedule. "Looks like the soonest we can get her in is in 3 months. I know that may seem a long way out. But it will help insure we have everything done right. Should I schedule it?"

Mommy and Daddy look at me. I nod my head "yeah that sounds great" I say.

Dr Ungar looks at mommy and daddy for a confirmation nod then typed some things in. "There is an email on file here. I am going to send a form you will need to fill out and return to us as soon as possible. It lists everything that can be changed and to what degree as for what you all want. So are there any questions?"

"Actually, there is one." Daddy says. "Friday Shawnna was exposed to a hypnotic show. But it didn't affect her. We believe she was watching for an hour."

"Oh, aren't you a special little girl. There are a few cases where littles are not affected by hypnosis. Now that doesn't mean it will always be the case. And chemical hypnosis is always effective. It has to do with the way they process information, it just doesn't stick with them." Dr Ungar explains. 

"We know she has a long history with abuse, could that be the cause?" Mommy asks.

"Maybe, but there isn't a lot of research into the why, just the how to correct."

"Unfortunately, that's our society" daddy says flatly.

"Your right there Mark. With what you just said would you like a referral to a psychiatrist that I trust?"

"Yeah I think we may need that down the road." Mommy says

I look at mommy "but I don't need one." I whine.

"I think it would do you good to talk with someone princess." Mommy says 

The Dr gets the information and hands it to mommy. "Ok I think that is all for me. I will send the nurse back in for her immunization and your appointment summary. I would like to see your back after the procedure check everything then a yearly after that."

"Sounds great Gabi we will stay in touch." Daddy says.

As Dr Ungar leaves the room I look over at Mommy. “Mommy can you hold me please?”

“Oh, sweetheart I would love to hold you.” She says as she stands and picks me up. As she sits back down the nurse rushes in without even knocking.

“Ok I have your papers here, and her injections.” With that word I whimper.

“Shhhhh it will be over quickly sweetie.” Mommy says as she gently rubs my arm. Her other hand finds my pacifier and slips it into my mouth. As I start to suckle on it, I start to calm down.

The nurse comes over with a tray “ok mom if you can hold her still for me, I will make this as quick as possible.” Mommy tightens her grip on me as the nurse takes my left arm in her giant hands. She wipes my arm with an alcohol wipe.

“Look at me mi bambino.” Daddy says gently guiding my head towards him.

“Relax your arm sweetie.” The nurse says. As soon as I relax, I feel what I can only imagine being a harpoon stabbing my arm. I instantly start to cry out loud right before the pacifier falls from my lip’s daddies thumb holds the guard in place. There are 2 additional stabs by the end I am a total crying mess. Snot and tears running down my face. “good girl I’m all done. Mom when she has settled down you can get her dressed and you are free to go.”

“Thank you” mommy says. As she turns me around and places me on her shoulder gently rubbing my back. Quietly cooing in my ear to calm me down.  It takes a few minutes, but I finally calm down enough for mommy to get me dressed again. After I am dressed, we head out of the office the nurse waves goodbye to me as you would a baby. I shrug it off as mommy carries me out to the car.   “You did a great job in their sweetheart.” She says as she buckles me in. “Now we are going to go to a store. I need you to remember that no one else knows your unregressed. And it will be easer if we just keep you in the carrier here. So, people will treat you as they see you, remember the Paci trick?”

“I do mommy, if I think I am going to say something bad just suck my paci.” I respond.

“That’s right you are so smart.” Mommy says as she closes the door and gets in front. Daddy already had the engine running. After mommy buckles herself in daddy starts driving. It doesn’t take us long to get to the store. When we all stop mommy steps out and comes and opens my door. “We ready princess?”

“I guess so. Do wo have any milk? Might help me space out a little.” I ask trying to think ahead.

“No baby we don’t I didn’t think about that.” She says reaching behind the car seat I am in. I hear a loud click making me jump. “I’m sorry sweetie. I didn’t mean to startle you.” She says as she unlatches the handle to carry the whole seat out of the car. It is kind of fun riding like this. Almost like an amusement ride. Mommy lifts me high and I get placed where I can only assume is the seat part of a shopping cart, I have seen baby carriers placed like that in my old home.  I put my paci in my mouth as mommy comes around into my view. “we ready baby?” she asks me.

I nod my head and start rolling into the store. I get hit by the AC before I even see that we are entering the store.  I start to shiver as I suck harder on my paci. “Mark is there a blanket in the diaper bag?”

“I don’t think we packed one. Is she getting cold?”

“Yeah she is starting to shiver. I guess the first thing we are gong to need to get is a little blankie for you.” Mommy says reaching in and stroking my cheek. After a couple turns, we go down an isle I see a cloth held in front of me it looks like a purple and blue fleece blanket. “Will this do baby?” mommy asks. I nod my head and she grabs the tag rips it off and lays the blanket over the top of me tucking it around me.

We keep moving down a few more isles I am unable to see what is being added to the cart. As I look around, I see things a lot of things for babies or little kids, but all sized for someone like me. I am completely shocked at the number of things there are. As mommy and daddy are looking and talking about the pros and cons of different types of diapers. Colors, thickness, designs so many different things that I just left to them to decide. If they wanted my input, they would ask.

Around the corner of the isle in front of me a woman comes into view. As I come into her sight, she walks over to me. “Oh, aren’t you just the cutest.” She coos at me as she reaches in and pinches my cheek. “yes, you’re just a good little girl aren’t you. No more big thoughts make such a happy girl.” She continues to coo. The more she talks the more upset I get.

Mommy hears what’s going on and comes around to me.  Mommy sees my face “Its ok baby Mommy is here.”

“You have such a sweet little angel here.” The woman says to mommy. “How long have you had her?”

“Only a couple weeks and she is an angel.”

“Well I should go get some tings for my little tyke. You and your family take care. And you keep being that angel.” The lady says to me.

After she walks by mommy looks at me “Are you ok baby?” I nod my head. “you where so good I am so proud of you.” After they get the diapers we head to another isle where a stuffed panda is laid in my arms. There are a couple more things added. Then we headed to the front of the store.

As everything was being rung up the cashier mommy comes around and says “I need to take the panda baby. We need to let the nice lady scan it then I can give it right back.”  As I nod my head knowing it would need to go for a minute mommy gently takes it from my arms.

The cashier says “awe did we have a cranky baby in the store today?”

“no she behaved extremely well today. She was a little cold so here is the tag for the blanket that is layed over her.” Mommy quickly responds.

“Oh so she got a present that’s a wonderful way to train a little. Punish the bad reward the good.” The lady says. I roll my eyes at that comment right when daddy comes around the cart and looks in. Daddy starts to laugh. After mommy pays daddy pushes me and the stuff to the car with mommy holding his arm.

As soon as we pass the doors I take the paci out of my mouth. I look at daddy “what is with some bigs thinking they can just touch a little any time and ‘train us' we are not dogs or animals that need to be trained.”

“Oh I know Mi Bambino, I know. I cant explain it. It is just something we have to live with. But you did extremely well today and I would like to thank you for not throwing a fit when that lady touched you"

“She pinched my cheek” I interrupt.

“Then I am even more proud of you.” He says as he is strapping me into my car seat. He then places the panda on my lap. I find I am soon asleep not long after we start driving. 

The next few months I find my routine. My days with daddy we get really super close. It is a wonderful feeling finally having people in my life that truly love me and show it in every way possible. I learn that daddy works for a “secret organization” he wont let me in on what they do. But he says they do good and I believe him.

Brandon and I have gotten closer we talk and play a lot during my time at little care. He is really helping me learn how to be “little" it’s kinda fun learning to let go and just live in the moment. Mommy and Beth are still my favorites there though. They both take such good care of me.

The next thing I know it’s the night before my procedure . Mommy, daddy and I sat down and really looked though what we wanted for the nanites. I was in total awe as to all they could do. We decided that I would have all the appropriate female parts. All my body hair permanently removed. Some other minor cosmetic changes. As well as fixing all that was wrong with me.

The night before we are to go mommy takes me up for a bath with a special soap that the Drs proscribed for me. “Well baby tomorrow is the big day. How are you feeling?”

“Excited, and scared.” I respond solemnly.

“I can understand.  You still sure this is what YOU want?” she asks stressing the “you"

“Yes" I say with out even thinking.

“I’m going to ask again, we will always love you no matter how you want to be. Think on it for me could you baby?”

“I know mommy, and I will. I’m not scared about the change, well maybe a little. Its just such a big thing, and a major procedure. It would kill me if something went wrong and hurt you or daddy.” I say as a couple tears escape my eyes.

“Oh princess no tears. You just worry about you. And get your self through this. Daddy and I will take care of the rest." She pulls me out of the bath dries me and changes me for bed. “I know its early but we need to be up early. So let’s get you some milk in the tummy of yours and get you tucked in.” as she sits in the glider and helps me latch on. Before I know it the dreams are invading my mind.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...