LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

the diaper carol

Santa has a very important job to do every year. As do most of the elves. But did you know, there are a special few elves that have an even more important job? 

their job is to take someone from the naughty list and move them to the nice list.

By using Christmas magic, 10 special elves pick a naughty child and do their best to make them good. 

Not all are successful, but most elves can help turn a few naughty children into good little boys and girls.

But there is one special elf who is unlike the rest. She doesn’t pick young naughty children, she picks the older ones. and she makes sure they are VERY good.

Tonya  ********* 
17 years old.
Naughty list.
Stolen money from family.
caught drinking.
Caught smoking weed.
Failing school.
Harassing classmates.
Vandalized.
Arrested for sexual harassment.

The elf could only smile as she read the list. She was going to have so much fun this year.

12/24/xx

Tonya was pissed as she stormed into her room as her parents left. She was getting nothing for Christmas besides a lecture and a warning from her father that if she didn’t shape up by this time next year, Tonya would be kicked out. 

But why should she care? she will be 18 next year. she’ll just get her own place! Find some guy with a lot of money so she can do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted!

“Oh, how will you afford to get a place?” a woman’s voice asked.

Tonya jumped and spun around to see a woman in a sexy elf’s costume sitting on her bed!.

“Who the hell are you!” Tonya screamed as she saw the stranger in her room. “Get out! I'm calling the cops!”

“Now aren’t you such a Scrooge. Is that any way to treat your new elf friend?” the woman asked with a sly smile on her face.

Tonya scrambled to grab her phone to dial 911, but as soon as she had it in her hands and pressed a button, she realized it was now a baby’s toy phone!

“What’s going on!” Tonya screamed as she tossed the phone and ran to her door which was somehow locked.

“Now now Scroogey, I think it's time to settle down. We have a big night ahead of us and I don’t want you tired too fast.” the elf says as she gets up from the bed. 

“Stay back! I’m warning you! I’ll kick your ass!” Tonya yells as she gets into a fighting position.

“What a potty mouth on you!” the elf said in a fake surprise. “But such big words coming from such a brat.”

The elf waved her hand as the power of Christmas magic began to surround Tonya. Striping her of her normal clothes and replacing them.

“Now don’t you look so much cuter like that?” the elf said with a smile as Tonya looked at herself in a mirror and screamed.

She was wearing a cute red dress with white trimmings, mary jane shoes, a red Santa hat, and an oversized diaper!

“What did you do!” Tonya screamed.

“Oh, just helping a naughty girl become a good girl.” the elf says as she suddenly grabbed Tonya. “I’ll see you when you get back.”

With that, the door flew open and the elf tossed Tonya threw the door before she could ask any questions.

Tonya’s butt landed in a soft patch of snow as she frantically looked around. Wondering how she got outside! She scrambled up and did her best to try to pull the dress down to hide the diaper she was wearing.

“Where the hell am I!” Tonya asked herself.

“Your wright here!” a little voice said with a giggle as Tonya spun around to see a little boy in an elf outfit, but was wearing a diaper as well. 

“Who are you! What’s going on!” Tonya asked frantically.

“I’m the Christmas spirit of the bast!” the boy said with a lisp and smile. “And your here to swee something!”

“W-wait, is this like that one movie? Um, Christmas whatever?” Tonya asked. “Does this mean if I learn some type of lesion things will go back to normal?”

But the boy wasn’t listening as he was already looking into the window of some house with a for sale sign out front.

As tonya looked inside, she could see her old house from when she was 7. This was the last Christmas she would have in this house. It was a nice large house that her dad was able to afford because he had a great job. That is until the business went under and the owner skipped town without paying his employees. 

Up until a few minutes before, her dad was able to spoil her rotten and get her anything she wanted. But the sudden loss of work and other financial troubles, her dad couldn’t afford her Christmas list.

Tonya looked inside as she saw the 7-year-old version of her screaming and throwing a tantrum on the floor. During the tantrum, she had somehow kicked off her pants and showed off the night time diaper she had to wear due to being a bedwetter till the age of 9.

“All thwat because you didn’t get a doll?” the elf boy asked.

“I-i may have overreacted a bit,” Tonya said as her face grew red with embarrassment at the sight she saw of her old self. “B-but I've gotten better! I don’t throw tantrums!”

“No, you just get into lots and lots of twouble.” the Elf boy told her.

She wanted to speak up and deny that, but she honestly couldn’t.

“Ok, you done here. Time for next one!” the elf boy shouted a door appeared.

“Wait next one?” Tonya asked as she was suddenly being pushed by the surprisingly strong little boy pushing on her diaper threw the door.

Tonya was now in the middle of a mall as she froze in fear and was about to freak out! So many people were around her! So many people could see her diaper!

She immediately jumped behind a rack of clothes as she tried her best to hide.

“Don't be a silly baby. No one here can see you.” a stern woman said as she grabbed Tonya and smacked her diaper bottom!

“Ow! Hey!” Tonya shouted as she turned to face the woman but soon began to cower.

The woman was tall and muscular, making Tonya look small and meek in comparison.

“I am the spirit of Christmas present. It is my job to show you what your actions have caused.” the large woman said as she grabbed Tonya’s hand and dragging her threw the store like a disobedient child.

Thankfully the woman was right as no one seemed to notice the teen wearing a short dress and a diaper.

They walked until they reached a weird-looking store.

“See anyone familiar?” the woman asked.

Tonya looked around for a moment and then spotted her parents. Why were they here?

“Are you sure this is the right thing to do?” Dad asked. “Isn’t there another way?”

“We’ve tried everything.” mom said angrily as she looked at the shelves. “Talking, grounding, therapy, religion, nothing works on her! If what that woman said is true thin this is what she needs.”

“But...this? Come on. We can't…” dad began to say before mom spun around with a large paddle in her hand.

“Just last year after you got your promotion she stole your credit card and tried to buy a car! Saying she deserved it because you now had more money!”

Dad stared at mom for a long moment before joining mom in their shopping.

“Don't forget we need to get the baby powder as well.” Dad reminded her.

“W-wait, what do they mean by that!” Tonya asked. “And what's that paddle for!”

“What do you think!” the woman yelled as she swats Tonya’s diaper again! “You've been such a little terror that they are planning on putting you back in diapers were you belong! Maybe this time they can raise you right!”

“No! Nonono! This can't happen! They can't do this!” Tonya yelled.

“You reap what you sow.” the woman tells her before grabbing tonya again and pulled her to another door and tossing her inside.

This time, Tonya was thrown right into a large man before falling back on her padded bottom.

As she looked up, she felt more like a baby them before as the man towered over her. His stern face staring down at her.

“A-a-are y-you t-the spirit of C-Christmas future?” tonya asked, but the mad didn’t say anything. Instead, he turned and let Tonya look into what looked like her living room.

“Deer? How's the dinner coming along?” mom yelled from the couch as she folded clothes.

“I’m almost done. Has she been fed and laid down yet?” dad yelled back.

“Not yet, just finishing the laundry now. Can you get a bottle ready?” mom asked. “Sweety! Come to mommy!”

Suddenly Tonya screamed at what she saw!

A slightly older version of Tonya came running into the living room wearing a bright pink onesie and a large diaper!

“That’s not me! That’s not me!” tonya screamed as she saw herself happily bounce up and down right next to mom as she suckled on a pacifier.

“You ready for your baba?” mom asked as baby tonya nodded happily.

Then tonya stopped bouncing. A strange look came across her face as she began to squat. 

“NONONONONONONO!” tonya screamed as she watched herself begin to fill her diaper right in front of herself!

“Aww, is my sweet girl filling her pants?” Dad asked as he came into the room with a bottle. “Good girl!”

Baby tonya had a happy look of relief as she finished using her diaper before she saw her baba.

“Mine!” tonya said as she grabbed the bottle and sat down in her messy diaper!

“Such a good girl” mom said with a smile.

“Such a stinky girl.” dad said with a laugh as he fanned his face. 

“NO! PLEASE NO!” Tonya screamed as she grabbed the man. “PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE DON'T LET ME BECOME THIS!”

“Don't be a sad baby.” the man tells her. “You'll get your baba soon as well.”

“NO!” Tonya screamed!

Suddenly, Tonya was back in her room with the sexy elf right in front of her.

“I’m sorry! I promise ill be good!” Tonya yelled as she grabbed the elf. 

“Oh I'm so happy to hear you say that!” the elf tells her with a large smile.  “I was a little worried you would be a bad baby girl for your mommy and daddy.”

“W-what?” Tonya asked confused. “What do you mean? I thought you were showing me my future if I didn’t change my ways?”

“Oh! Like a Christmas carol?” the elf asked. “I love that story! But no, it’s too late for you.” 

“W-what do you mean? Then what was that for!” Tonya yelled.

“To keep you busy while I fixed up your room!” the sexy elf said with a smile as tonya began to look around. Her room had become a complete nursery!

Before Tonya could scream again, the elf used her Christmas magic to put tonya in locking mittens, booties, and with a pacifier strapped to her head! 

“You were such a naughty girl, that you don’t deserve to be a big girl. The only thing you deserve is that nice diaper your wearing.” the elf said as she easily picked Tonya up and strapped her to a changing table with the diaper pointed in the air. “It didn’t even take much magic to convince your mommy and daddy to go along with this plan.

“Mhmm!” tonya yelled behind her pacifier.

“Don't worry sweety, your mommy and daddy will be back soon. And when they do, they will have a bunch of presents for you! Now, why don’t you get your present for them ready.”

With just a little more magic, Tonya began screaming again as both her bladder and bowels began to strain for reliance!

“Tonya? Tonya?” dad asked as the door opened.

Their both mom and dad were surprised to see their diapered daughter alone in the room as she began to fill her diaper!

“Aww, look. That woman was right, Tonya did make us a present.” Dad said with a smile.

“Well then, she gave us her present, let’s give the baby girl she presents as well.” mom said with a smile as she held up a large wooden paddle with Tonya’s name engraved into it. 

As her parents grew closer, Tonya tried to let out muffled pleads but they went on deff ears.

The elf smiled as she stood in the doorway and watched as the naughty baby got her full diaper spanked. She knew by this time next year, with almost daily spankings, she would become a good baby girl for her mommy and daddy.

“I love making naughty kids into good babies.” the elf said with a smile on her face. “Have a merry Christmas babies! And you better be good, or I might just visit you.” ;)

sorry for the lack of updates. its just very hard to keep you all updated on my life. 

good news, i may be getting a job soon. which means ill be coming back to writing! ^.^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
On 11/30/2019 at 10:28 PM, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Oh! Like a Christmas carol?” the elf asked. “I love that story! But no, it’s too late for you.”

Lol. Good story. I feel like it could've been better with more self-aware humor like this line, but that's just me. Still, glad to see you're back in action. :)

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Lol. Good story. I feel like it could've been better with more self-aware humor like this line, but that's just me. Still, glad to see you're back in action. :)

agreed, i just did this as a one-shot while my power was out. (i tried to do a chapter for the DL game but lost it during the power out. thakfully i got it back and finished it. ^.^)

if i gave it more time, im sure i could have added more. but i think it works as is. ^.^

• 2 weeks later...