LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wisdom Teeth Removed = Diaper Time!

This past June I too had all four of my wisdom teeth removed all at once. What a painful experience after the novocaine wore off. I also ended up getting dry socket which added to the recovery time and medication list. Needless to say plenty of yogurt and fluids was on my list with plenty if thick diapers. Luckly,  I took four days off after to procedure as did my wife so we spent alot of time cuddling. She enjoyed the wet diaper checks and Pat's ALOT :)

I hope you feel better and make the best of it!

I always go diapered to the dentist.   Just spent three hours in the chair getting my front teeth capped.    Of course, it's not like I couldn't get up in the procedure (even if they were actively working and there were gaps in time where I was just waiting for stuff to happen).    I've got an appointment next week to get the temporaries off and the permanent put on.   That will probably be less traumatic but I'll still have my nsc blues on.

I have also take out my wisdom teeth, with only local "pain killers", in and out in under an hour
I always "Face Palm" when I see videos about Americans being dozed to pull some teeth..

My pain threshold is quite high and I barely used any pain killers after they got pulled

Had a wisdom tooth and adjacent molar taken out last month, was in the chair for an hour, they sedated me, But I was up and at em an hour later riding my bike to the pharmacy to fill the ibuprofen script, I think I went dry socket so that was fun. Thought about wearing but decided against it.

I swear I was conscious/alert the whole time but now that I think about it, I dont remember them taking the teeth out of my mouth and seeing them. A month before, I had another tooth taken out that was an infected root canal(worst pain I have ever had in my life ? ), I swear it felt like the dentist was trying to push the tooth further into the socket lol.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

I just hope that if the dentist has to go to the bathroom while you are waiting in the dentist chair, he washes his hands really well before putting his fingers in your mouth!

Nah, I just hole she diapers up before she gets started so no time is wasted once we start.   I'd do the same for her :)

I woke up while they were finishing up my wisdom teeth removal. I remember the feeling of the doctor tugging as he sutured the last one. Didn’t hurt; was barely conscious.