LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diaper Vacation

The Vacation: Part 1

Tony felt like he was going to vibrate in excitement. But he couldn't let his parents pick up on what he was thinking as they carried their bags to the door.

"Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad. Have fun on your trip!" He told them both as he hugged them.

As previously stated, his parents were going out of town for a whole week. Needing some time for themselves and finally feeling comfortable enough to do so for longer than a few days. Usually, Tony would be stuck "babysitting" his 14 year old sister Isabella during this time. Toting her to all her friends' houses, cooking her dinner every night, even bringing her along when he went into town for his own business. He loved her, of course, but for a young man at the age of 18 he had better things to do when left alone.

That would change this time however. Isabella had managed to convince her parents to let her go on a school trip to New York that lasted the same duration. She was ecstatic. And so was Tony for that matter. He finally had the freedom to do what he wanted while his parents were gone. Who knows when he'd get another chance like this!

"Try not to burn the house down while we're gone." His father told him only partially joking.

"George, give him a break. He's such a good boy! You know we never have to worry about him." His mom, only able to do so thanks to her heels, grabbed his cheeks in a pinch and spoke to him in a baby voice. "Isn't that right, Mama's baby boy? Always been Daddy's good boy too!"

"Mom! Cut it out!" Tony whined as he pulled away. Cheeks red from both the pinching and embarrassment. "You're gonna miss your flight!"

His father, always early, instinctively looked to his watch and nodded. "Josie we better get going so we can get there before it gets busy." 

Tony's mother waved him off but grabbed her bag anyway. "Fine. Bye sweetie! We'll text you when we get there! Call us if anything happens!"

Finally, finally, his parents got into the car and drove away. As soon as Tony closed the door he let out a large cheer and raced up the stairs to his room. Texting his friends the good news, they all shared his feelings.

'Tony does this mean 24 hours gaming sessions every day?!' His best friend Dylan asked.

'You wish.' Tony texted back.

'Well are we going to at least play right now?'

'Give me an hour. I need to go to the store and stock up on microwave food.' He lied feeling only slightly guilty.

'Bummer man.'

Tony was going to the store, but his focus wasn't the microwave food. They had plenty already. What he wanted was the diapers.

An unusual thing to want as an 18 year old boy. But Tony wasn't like other boys. He wasn't a party-er of any sort; more content to play video games online with his friends instead. And unlike most boys, while he did play sports, he wasn't obsessed with them. This was summer break though. No sports to be played at all. And no sister to bug him into taking her with him. And nobody else in the house to catch him...

His phone beeped, catching his attention.

'At the airport now, hun. See you in a week!' His mom messaged.

That was the all clear. Now stuck at the airport, there was no chance of them randomly coming home for forgotten items.

Grabbing his keys off his desk, he raced back downstairs and to his own car in the driveway. Driving to the nearest store he knew would have them, Tony couldn't sit still. He knew where he was going and knew what he wanted. Going down the isle of adult diapers, he found a package that had just what he needed. Heavy absorbency, disposable, tab closure diapers.

He would never be able to buy these with his sister. She would question him on every turn. He wouldn't even be able to look at them. But she wasn't here now.

Turning to go check out, Tony's eyes caught on a colorful package. It was a package of Goodnites. Marketed for bedwetters. Tony already had what he needed...but the childish designs on the pull-ups made him curious to what they would feel like on him. Deciding it wouldn't hurt to try, he grabbed one of the largest sizes hoping they would fit. Shopping done, he went straight for the self-checkout, and took his new purchases home.

Heart pounding in his chest, Tony grabbed the packages and tossed them onto his bed, unsure on which to try first...but he would have plenty of time for both.

• Like 5

The Vacation: Part 2

Deciding the pull-ups would be better for now, Tony ripped open the package and kicked off his shorts and underwear. The pull-ups were cute, he had to admit. And looked like they big enough to fit him. All that was left was to see how they felt.

Tony stepped into the pull-up with shaky movements. Nervousness and excitement creeping in. It was like slow motion as he pulled them up his legs, passed his thighs and snuggly on his hips. After a second of adjusting, he turned towards his mirror to see how he looked.

The pull-up fit perfectly. Snug but not tight. Comfortable, almost like regular underwear. Not being able to help himself, he ran his hand down the back of the pull-up, twisting to watch his movements in the mirror. It wasn't thick, Tony was surprised about his disappointment at that. But what it lacked in thickness it made up for in the design. It was cute. He was cute.

'I look cute wearing super hero pull-ups like a bedwetter.' Tony thought. That thought both embarrassed him and excited him at the same time.

Again, his phone beeped signalling a message from Dylan.

'Come on man. We're gonna start without you.'

Right. The game...Tony stopped his pull-up inspection and turned to grab some shorts from his drawer. It was only when he had them halfway up his legs that he realized...nobody else was home. He didn't need to hide his pull-up. Wicked grin on his face, he tossed the shorts aside and went over to his computer. Quickly booting it up and getting on his game, he put his headset on.

"I was about to send out a search party for you. What took so long?" Dylan asked. His other friends hummed in agreement.

"I had to put the food away." Tony told them even as his hand reached down to press against his pull-up. That was an thought. His pull-up. But it made him happy all the same. "Start the game already!"

Getting sucked into the game, Tony almost completely forgot he was wearing a pull-up. It was only the small breaks between matches that he realized he was touching the pull-up. Almost like a reminder.

It was only when Dylan called for a break did Tony realize they had been playing for an hour and a half already.

"Get food, or drinks, or go piss. Whatever I don't care. But meet back up in 15 minutes."

There were a few clicks as people disconnected from the voice chat and Tony followed suit. 15 minutes... He had eaten before his parents left. He supposed a soda wouldn't hurt.

The cold air from the fridge when he opened it reminded him of the fact that he had no pants on whatsoever. His pull-up was on full display. For nobody but himself but it made Tony smile. Going back to his room he found he still had plenty of time. He could go to the bathroom. But he'd have to take the pull-up off. Tony found he was very reluctant to do so.

Part of him was nervous about wetting his pull-up. He didn't want it to leak and make a mess. And he'd still have to change afterwards. Unless he doubled up. Tony felt himself smile. Yeah he could do that.

Going back to the package, he pulled out another pull-up. Poking a couple holes in the one he was currently wearing, he slipped the other one on top. It was like the first time, but better now. There was a noticeable thickness now. Again he looked to the mirror as he inspected.

'Even cuter than the first time.'

Tony quickly found it was a lot harder to go in his pull-ups than he thought. The need was there, but his body wouldn't let him go. He didn't have time to wait around either before his friends got curious about his whereabouts. As a last ditch effort he walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the toilet. Closing his eyes, he imagined pulling down his pants and underwear and the feeling he got when he let go.

"Come on," he whined and was rewarded with a small dribble that he forced into a small stream. The pull-up grew warmer inside as he felt it absorb all the wetness. Putting his hand on the outside he could feel the first pull-up swell up. When it began leaking into the second, there was a noticable warmth. Tony was surprised that he could feel the pull-ups working double time to absorb. Cutting off the flow was about as hard as getting himself to go, but Tony didn't have time to wait. Pull-up pleasantly warm, he shuffled back into his room and sat down at his computer. All thoughts about changing disappearing when he saw the time.

He must have spent too much time admiring his pull-ups in the mirror.

Putting his headset back on and joining the chat, nobody seemed to notice he was the last to return.

Like before, Tony found himself touching his pull-up during matches. But this time they were thicker and warm with his wetting. He'd have to change soon. Then he'd try the diapers. The main event so to speak. His stomach fluttered with butterflies as he imagined what it would feel like to wet one of those. Was he addicted now? Addicted to diapers. He laughed at the thought.

He liked them though. At least he was liking his pull-ups. His wet pull-ups.

Goodness gracious. Tony was surprised with his own thoughts. His small interest was becoming something more. If this was what was sparked after just wearing pull-ups, he wondered what would happen when he tried diapers...good thing he had a week to figure it out.

• Like 1

The Vacation: Part 3

By the time they decided to end the session, Tony was very much in need of a change. His pull-ups had cooled as time went on leaving an unpleasant feeling behind and he knew if he wasn't careful he'd get a rash. As his friends said their goodbyes and departed, Tony felt himself give a sigh of relief.

"Hey, Tones what up a sec." Dylan spoke before Tony could make his exit.

"Yeah, Dylan?" Tony asked shifting uncomfortably in his wet pull-ups.

"Are you alright? You seemed a bit out of it during this session."

Tony blushed. He had been a little less helpful this session. He couldn't help it. Every chance he got he couldn't help but reach down and feel his pull-ups just to make sure it was real. He had been hoping for a chance like this for a long time and he finally had it. "Yeah I'm fine. Just excited about being home alone for a week." He told his friend to hopefully ease his worry.

Dylan was silent for a minute. "Well...if you ever get lonely just head on over here. Mom said she'd make lasagna if you decided to come for dinner. I swear she likes you better than me sometimes haha."

Tony smiled. Dylan was such a good friend. And Ms. Debbie. She was like his second mom. Always helping out with homework and mediation when Tony and Dylan inevitably had a spat.

"I know man. I'll come over tomorrow okay? Tomorrow evening. I'll bring my handheld and we can split screen like old times." Tony offered. It would decrease his diaper time, but it wasn't worth it to worry Ms. Debbie.

"Sounds good. I'll let her know. Thanks, Tones." Dylan said softly. They shared a comfortable silence before Tony cleared his throat.

"Well I should jump in the shower. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright. See you."

When Tony clicked off the chat he sighed and stood up. His pull-ups sagged between his legs and chaffed his thighs. Note to self: Do not go so long between changes.

Finishing off his soda, Tony couldn't help but think about a time almost similar to now.

"Chug, chug, chug, chug!" Dylan chanted as Tony guzzled down a bottle of root beer. His 3rd in as many hours. It was his birthday and he was finally able to have a sleepover at Dylan's. The other boy had been strangely reluctant to let him spend the night until that point. But now he was finally able to. It was great. They had eaten more of Tony's birthday cupcakes and gorged heavily on fizzy pop.

"Take it easy you two." Ms. Debbie warned giving them both a look as she walked in. "Dylan you get a bath first."

"Aw but mom! Can't we stay up late tonight? Just once? It's Tony's birthday!" Dylan whined even as he put his controller down and stood up.

Ms. Debbie crossed her arms and gave her son a pointed stare. "I let you have cake instead of dinner because it's Tony's birthday. I don't wanna hear any lip. You're lucky you haven't gotten a tummy ache! Bath time. Now!" She said sternly giving her son a small swat on his bottom as he shuffled past.

Tony picked up their empty bottles and plates when those mothering eyes turned to him. Without being told he dumped them into the garbage and put the dishes into the dishwasher.

Ms. Debbie followed him and smiled. "You're a good boy, Anthony. No wonder your mom brags to anyone who will listen about her sweet baby son."

"Ms. Debbie! I'm not a baby anymore! I'm 11- no 12 now! Almost a teenager!" Tony complained earning a laugh.

"You'll always be your mother's baby, Tony. That's a fact of life! Now why don't you help me clean up the party decorations before it's your turn to take a bath."

Back to the present, Tony sighed. That first sleepover at Dylan's would prove more eventful than first thought...

Ripping the sides of the pull-ups open, Tony dumped the soaked briefs into a plastic bag to throw away later. The shower that came after was refreshing and relaxing at the same time. Tony made sure to be thorough in his cleaning to get all the urine off his skin. No rashes here. No sir.

While he was at it, he took the time to shave his privates completely to make it easier for diaper changes in the future. Plus, he was very curious to know how diapers felt on smooth skin...

Tony wrapped a towel around himself to dry off as he made his way back to his room. But not before grabbing his mother's talcum powder.

Laying his towel down on the floor as a makeshift changing mat, Tony ripped open the package of diapers. Taking one out he noticed how much thicker it was compared to even both pull-ups. He shivered in anticipation. Or maybe it was the chill.

As he laid down on the towel he thought about his first experience with diapers outside of babyhood. Coincidentally it was that same night...

Ms. Debbie had tucked them both into Dylan's bed. "Goodnight boys. Come get me if you need me."

"Night, mom."

"G'night, Ms. Debbie."

She flicked the light switch off, leaving the door cracked and the bathroom light on just in case. Tony turned to Dylan, shocked to see his eyes drooping already.

"Dude!" Tony said in disbelief.

"What?"

"You're falling asleep on me!"

"I can't help it dude." Dylan whined as he rolled to face Tony. "It's sugar crash."

Tony could do nothing but sigh as he looked at his friend. He was a little sleepy too...deciding that resting his eyes for a moment wouldn't hurt too bad, Tony closed his eyes.

It wasn't long before he was deep asleep.

And just as suddenly he was being shoved awake.

"Dude did you wet my bed?!" Dylan's voice pierced through Tony's dream.

"Wha-" Tony asked as he cracked his eyes open.

"You did! You totally wet my bed! I'm telling mom!" Dylan said crawling over Tony. It was just then Tony realized the wetness around him. Shooting up out of bed, his jaw dropped. His crotch was wet, the matress was wet, the blankets were wet. Everything. And it was on his side too! No mistaking it. He had wet the bed. He had wet Dylan's bed. And Dylan went to go tell his mom.

Tony was frozen in his spot as he looked at the plain evidence on the sheets. Dylan would tell the whole school. He'd never want to be friends with a bedwetter! Tony felt his life was over.

"- so I woke up and moved the blankets and the bed was wet, Mom! He totally peed himself!" Tony heard Dylan's voice say as both him and his mother entered the room.

Ms. Debbie has a robe on but wasn't so disheveled, so Tony assumed she wasn't yet asleep. "Hush, Dylan. That's enough."

"But mom!-"

"I said thats enough Dylan Paul!" She warned busting out the first and middle name. "Now start stripping the bed while I get Tony settled."

Dylan deflated instantly. "Yes, ma'am..." He mumbled as he walked over and pulled the blanket back.

"Come on, sweetie." Ms. Debbie coaxed to Tony as she grabbed his hand and led him into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry." Tony forced out with teary eyes. "I'll clean the matress I promise-"

"Hush now, sweetie. Don't worry about the matress. Let's get you cleaned up. Raise your arms for me?" She instructed and slipped Tony's shirt off his body.

Ms. Debbie was gentle as she helped him strip out of his wet clothes leaving his shivering slightly in the cold air. Motioning for him to step into the tub, she detached the shower head and handed it to him. "Rinse off real good. Use the purple soap. Call for me when you're done and I'll bring some of Dylan's clothes."

"Yes ma'am." Tony sniffled as he did as told. He forced himself not to cry as he washed away the evidence of his accident with shaky hands.

When he finished he wrapped a towel around himself and called out for Ms. Debbie.

"I'm here, sweetie." She said upon entering with a small stack of clean pjs. "Dry off now."

Tony made sure he was extra dry before reaching for the clothes.

"Hold on a moment, sweetie. Let me see your towel."

Confused, Tony did so just to watch Ms. Debbie lay it out on the floor. "Lay down while I explain something to you."

Tony felt fear inside as he did as instructed and watched Ms. Debbie set the clothes down and pick up something white from the pile. Belatedly he realized it was a diaper. Immediately his tears came back.

"I'm sorry! Please don't make me wear diapers! I won't do it again!" He begged covering his red face.

Ms. Debbie let out a sigh as she kneeled down. "This isn't your fault, Anthony. It's a house rule. Night time accidents mean diapers. Sarah had to do the same thing. And Dylan."

This gave him pause. "D-Dylan?" Tony asked as he wiped at his cheeks.

"Yeah. Dylan Paul hasn't kept his bed dry in weeks. His sister Sarah was the same way when she was your age. But that's why we have the accident rule." She explained as he lifted his hips and set the diaper under him. He barely reacted as he processed the information she just gave him.

"But I'm not a bed wetter!" He defended.

"I know you aren't. You just drank too much soda. But I'm not taking chances tonight. Just ask Dylan."

At the mention of his friend Tony tensed. At the same time, Ms. Debbie shook out baby powder onto his bare crotch. Normally he might have been embarrassed about her seeing him naked, bit Ms. Debbie was like his mom. She probably changed him plenty of times when he was an actual baby.

"Do you think he's gonna wanna be my friend still?" He asked sadly.

"Of course, Anthony. You're his best friend. He probably excited about this to be honest with you. He was so afraid you would find out that he wouldn't let you spend the night until tonight." Pulling the diaper up, she taped it into place and patted the front. "There you go, sweetie. Get dressed and head back to Dylan's room. He's probably got the sheets changed by now."

She stood up and washed her hands before stepping out of the bathroom leaving Tony to get dressed. Tony stood up gaping at the diaper. It fit him perfectly. But he figured that was because he wasn't much bigger than Dylan. If there's were his diapers there was no doubt they fit.

Speaking of his friend, Tony dressed quickly and headed to Dylan's room to see said boy fixing the pillows back into place. Distantly, the sound of the washer could be heard.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tony asked slightly hurt. They were best friends after all.

"Because, idiot! I thought you would tell the whole school!" Dylan huffed.

"Don't call me an idiot, stupid!"

"Don't call me stupid, idiot!"

"Both you boys better lay down and go back to sleep before I come in there and spank you both red!" Ms. Debbie threatened from the other room.

"Sorry mama!"

"Sorry Ms. Debbie."

They didn't mention it again after that. Just went on about their lives. Still best friends. But Tony remembered waking up still wet the next morning. This time the sheets were dry. It was all in his diaper. That was the first time he remembered liking the feeling of a wet diaper. Debbie had told him it was diapers for three nights for every accident. Those were the house rules. So the next 6 nights Tony came over, he found himself diapers. Almost anticipating it every time.

After the 6 nights they asked Ms. Debbie together for him to just stay in them. Dylan kept having accidents and it made him feel better to know he had a diaper friend. Eventually though, he stopped wetting the bed at 13 years old and the diapers disappeared. A burried secret between the two and unspoken of now.

Tony, in the present, followed the same movements as Ms. Debbie did when diapering him until he had a thick snug diaper. Sitting up, Tony looked in the mirror and smiled. The design wasn't cute in the slightest. Just plain white. But it was a diaper. His diaper. The young man found himself shifting his hips just to hear it crinkle. It was so loud. Anyone he walked passed would hear it. And the talcum powder...the smell added to the effect somehow.

"It's so thick..." He muttered to himself as his hands rubbed over the front and the back. "Can I even walk straight?" He mused as he stood up.

The diaper pushed his legs apart and made him waddle noticeably. It was...well it made him feel cute. He shivered in the open air and sighed. Clothes. Or at least a shirt.

He grabbed his largest sleep shirt and slipped it on. Standing in front of his mirror, he saw the shirt barely covered the tabs. Lifting the hem with one hand, he pressed the front with the other.

"Big boys don't wear diapers." He mused feeling his stomach flutter. He wasn't a big boy. Then what was he?

'I know exactly what I am.' He thought. 'I'm a diaper boy.'

He let out a delightful shudder. Yes. That's exactly right.

(A little more character development :3 )

• Like 3

The Vacation: Part 4

Tony's grumbling stomach interrupted his admiring of his diaper. He let out a big sigh but headed into the kitchen any way. His diaper rustled loudly the entire way making him smile.

Deciding to cook up something quick instead of heating up freezer food, he opened the fridge. It totally wasn't an excuse to waddle around in his diaper a bit longer. Nope. Who was he kidding of course that was the reason.

As Tony crinkled around the kitchen to cook, he sipped on a large bottle of lemonade. He hadn't got to have a full accident in his pull-ups without being afraid of leaking. But this time, he was going to flood it. He was sure his diaper could take it. He'd hold it as long as possible. Maybe even until he was dancing around. Until he just lost control completely. Right into his diaper. How much would it swell? He wondered.

Finishing up his food, just a simple pasta, Tony spooned out a bowl and took it to the dining table. Usually he'd eat in his room, but Tony wanted to try new things. And sitting at the table, exposed to the open, gave him a thrill. It reminded him of mornings at Dylan's house.

Tony would almost always wake up dry. Afterall, he wasn't a bedwetter. The first morning he woke up dry, he had gone to take the diaper off while Dylan cleaned up in the bathroom.

"Tsk-tsk-tsk," Ms. Debbie said stopping him as she walked in. "If you're dry, you keep that diaper on."

"Ms. Debbie! But I-" Tony tried to explain. He wasn't a bedwetter! He didn't need diapers!

"No buts, no fuss." She crossed her arms and gave him a look. "Diapers aren't cheap and if you're gonna wear them, you're going to use them. House rule. You can ask Dylan."

Said boy walked out of the bathroom with a nod. "Yeah, man. Mom is really strict about diapers. Did she tell you about the no pants rule?"

"No pants rule?!" Tony asked grabbing onto his waistband.

Ms. Debbie gave Dylan a look but nodded. "If you have to wear diapers in the morning, you don't get pants so I can see when you need to be changed."

Tony looked very conflicted as he slowly lowered his pants. Luckily, the hem of his shirt covered most of his diaper, but it would be on full display as soon as he sat down. The childish baby print seemed like a beacon.

'Hey look! Look at this baby diaper!' It screamed.

"Come on you two. I'll make pancakes." Ms. Debbie instructed softly.

So Tony spent the entire morning in just his diaper and shirt. But Ms. Debbie and Dylan didn't make it weird. They didn't even mention it. The only sign that he was diapered besides the obvious what the crinkle that was heard everytime he leaned forward to drink his orange juice.

Tony smiled everytime he shifted on the hard chair. Which was quite a lot seeing as how the lemonade was certainly catching up to him. Testing his boundaries, Tony pressed on his slighly bulging bladder and gasped at the feeling of borderline pleasure that came with the feeling of not quite wetting. His muscles were trained from toddlerhood so that he couldn't just pee at the dinner table.

That night, shifting slightly due to his full bladder, he tucked himself into bed. It was odd laying down in a thick diaper. It was uncomfortable to lay on his side as usual. The diaper pushed his thighs apart too much. Laying on his back seemed to be a bit better but laying on his front seemed like the best solution.

Once he was comfortable, it wasn't that hard to fall asleep.

Pushing the blankets off his bed, Tony got up. His alarm clock binked 1:43 am at him and he grumbled. But he needed to pee. Badly. If he was at Dylan's he could have just used his diaper. He wouldn't even have to get out of bed.

Tony grumbled the entire way to the bathroom. Standing in front of the toilet he pushed his pajamas down to grab himself. After all the fuss he put up about having to get up, it certainly was a relief to finally let-

"Fuck!" Tony grumbled as he snapped awake and grabbed himself. He almost pissed himself. Pushing the blankets away, he sat up and turned his lamp on. He had to go all the way to the bathroom and-

Suddenly, Tony realized he had his diaper on. He didn't have to get out of bed!

Settling back under the blankets, Tony tried to relax enough to let go. Closing his eyes, he tried to imagine standing in front of the toilet again. It was hard. Harder than before. But he was laying down in bed instead of standing in the bathroom...

Reaching for his bulging bladder, Tony pressed lightly. It didn't seem to help, so he tried lightly massaging it. All the sudden, he felt his bladder release.

It was embarassing almost hearing the dull hissing sound as he wet himself. His diaper grew warm under his hand immediately, but unlike the pull-ups it started to absorb almost immediately. He could feel it swelling as he continued to wet.

The warmth spread between his legs as the flow dribbled off all too soon. Tony had a smile on his face as he relaxed into the matress once more. Before he knew it, he was asleep once more. Lulled to sleep by the warmth of a wet diaper.

(Short part before we get to the good stuff next time ;) )

• Like 3

The Vacation: Part 5

Tony got out of bed only because he was determined not to get a rash. It would ruin the experience. So, he took his time rinsing off in the shower (after checking the mirror of course). His first diaper day down.

It only took a little bit of thinking before he was gathering the supplies to change into another diaper. He should have had plenty of time to enjoy it before he got ready for Ms. Debbie's invitation. Of course, he wouldn't wear a diaper there! Not a chance. But....maybe the pull-ups. Would he be able to hide double pull-ups under his jeans? Maybe...

Deciding to leave that choice until later, Tony went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of underwear and a pair of sweatpants. Completely unnecessary when wearing a diaper, but Tony was determined to experiment with different experiences while in diapers. Slipping the boxer briefs up his legs, he smiled as he slid them into place. They pressed on his diaper as expected. The waistband didn't even reach passed the sticky tabs which left it on full display. The same could be said for the back as well.

As Tony pulled on his sweatpants he couldn't help but settle them under the waistband of his diaper as well. He could have easily slid them all the way up, but Tony liked seeing the ruffly plastic poking up from his pants. As a last minute thought he added a t-shirt to the outfit. He made sure to choose a short one so as not to completely hide his view. In fact, everytime he lifted his arms in any fashion, it showed his midriff and diaper clearly. Not to mention the almost immediately obvious padding poking through his sweatpants.

Inspection finished, Tony went about his morning almost as normal. In fact, the only deviation he had was everytime he would finish a chore and would reward himself with a small pat to his own padded behind.

Dishes done? Pat pat!

Laundry started? Pat pat!

And on one thrilling instance, Tony took the trash out and wheeled the garbage can out to the front curb. His heart was thumping roughly against his ribcage the entire time. But it was quiet on his street. Kids off at various parks or malls, parents working, grandparents taking their mid morning nap, etc. He was the only one outside for the 3 minutes it took to put out the trash.

Still, Tony all but ran back inside and locked the door behind himself unnecessarily. He was panting as he turn his back to press against the door and slid down until he was seated on the floor. He hissed out a small curse even as a smile curled on his lips. He hadn't even been caught probably wouldn't have been if even anyone was outside. But still. It was a rush.

After getting his breathing under control, smile still ever present, Tony stood up and headed into the kitchen for a glass of water to wet his dry throat.

And it seemed right then his good luck ran out as the front door flipped open and a cheery voice sounded out, "Honey I'm home!"

Tony dropped his glass in surprised, spilling the water over his shirt. Luckily the glass didn't break as it crashed onto the counter. It was Dylan.

"Whoah did I scare you?" Said boy asked with an audible smirk. Footsteps stepped closer as Tony tried to mop up the water before it got on the floor. All thoughts of his attire forgotten in his fright.

"What do you think, you ass?" Tony grumbled as water dripped onto the floor any way despite his efforts. He sighed and bent down with a wad of paper towels in hand. It was only when he heard the crinkle of his diaper was he reminded of it. But it was too late.

Dylan stepped into the kitchen right as Tony bolted up, fear deep in his eyes and body tensed up.

"Oh quit whining. You shouldn't have given me a key if you didn't want me to barge in like I live here." Dylan snickered as he looked at Tony.

They stood in silence for a second before Dylan quirked a brow. "Cat got your tongue, man? You gonna go throw on a new shirt or what?"

Did...did he not notice? Tony didn't dare hope. "Y...yeah...uh what are you doing here?" He asked as he shuffled around the counter so only his top half was visible before darting to his room.

Dylan shouted after him casually. "I thought we could hang out a little before dinner tonight. Mom wants me to make sure you're functioning."

Tony hummed in acknowledgment as he pulled his shirt up and off his head. His hands were on his waitband when he suddenly froze in what he knew was an attempt to rip the diaper off and hide it. Pretend it never existed. Dylan didn't seem to notice...would...did Tony dare to keep it on?

He shouldn't...he really shouldn't...

But he didn't want to waste a perfectly dry diaper. And his chest fluttered with that tell tale thrill he got just previously.

Again it seemed the choice was made for him as he heard Dylan's footsteps on the stairs. Grabbing the first shirt he could, Tony pulled it on. Thankfully it was a bit longer than the other one...

"That's all I get? A hmm? Come on, let's watch a movie or something! Be a good host!" Dylan said as he peered into the bedroom. He didn't seem to show any recognition that he knew why Tony was so out of sorts, so Tony took it in stride.

"Go make popcorn then. And I'll pick the movie." He stuttered awkwardly.

Dylan threw his head back in a groan. "Fineeee. But I'm putting salt on it!" And with that he disappeared down the stairs once more.

Tony couldn't change now. Not when Dylan was expecting a movie. So, with nervousness bubbling inside himself, Tony walked back into the living room. He sat down on the couch giving his padded bottom a small pat for luck. Realizing that would look odd, Tony placed a pillow on his lap. He only hoped he looked natural.

Soon enough, Dylan came back with a large bowl of salty popcorm and jumped up next to Tony on the couch. Tony had chosena random movie. One they had seen plenty of times before. And for a second he thought he had gotten lucky.

Reaching for the popcorn he smiled.

"So do you mind explaining the diapers or are we going to pretend you aren't wearing one." Dylan asks so causticall casually, Tony takes a second to process what he said. When he did though, Tony froze. Oh no.

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

The Vacation: Part 6

Tony gaped at Dylan for a second, completely at a loss for words. Unfortunately for him it seemed like Dylan was expecting an answer. And soon.

"Fix your face, man. It's a diaper. Not meth." He said with a roll of his eyes. "If you're that embarassed we can forget it."

As Dylan punctuated the statement with a handful of popcorn into his mouth, Tony finally seemed to find his words.

"I...You weren't supposed to be here...." Tony stuttered.

"And yet I am. And I've seen your diaper." Dylan stated casually.

"How are you so calm?"

Dylan gave him a confused look as he finally paused the movie and turned to Tony. It was like he was finally giving Tony his full attention and said boy was having a hard time deciding if that was a good or bad thing.

"Do you not remember the diaper club thing we had going?" He asked. "I've seen you in a wet diaper way too often to be affected now."

And that made Tony blush brighter. Of course he remembered their diaper club. But that was years ago. Now he was a legal adult with no reason to have diapers at all. Not even bedwetting. "I...This is only the first time..."

"Really?" Dylan asked surprised and Tony wasn't sure if he should be offended. "I thought you would have tried diapers way before now."

Tony made eye contact with his friend only ro immediately look away with a blush. "Don't say things like that."

"Tony," Dylan waited for Tony to glance at him. "No normal friend would try so hard to stay diapered with me when we were kids. Even mom knew. It's not a big deal."

Tony brought his knees up close only to hear an audible crinkle of his diaper shifting. He was very suitably embarrassed but Dylan seemed so chill about the whole thing. Before he could react, a hand on his shoudler was pulling himself closer to Dylan's side.

"Come on. Lets watch this movie. Overthink later." Dylan encouraged.

Tony could do nothing but sigh and focus on the television. Even as every shift caused his diaper to crinkle loudly. Surprisingly, it was easy to get sucked into the movie and forget about the awkwardness of before. He even managed to come out of his shell a little more and joke around. The rest of the movie passed by in a pleasant haze before there was any mention of the diapers again.

The two boys were sitting casually on the couch before the peace was interrupted by Dylan. As nonchalantly as possible he lifted Tony's short T-Shirt and pulled the sweats down to expose Tony's diaper.

"Hey! What are you-" Tony balked as he tried to push Dylan's hands away. His face flamed red all the way to his neck and ears.

"Calm down." Dylan huffed as he let go of the sweats with a snap. "I was just checking. You can't tell with the sweats on."

"Oh as if you'd change me even if I was!" Tony snarked with a bit of hysterics. He stood from the couch and pulled his shirt down hard. He was midway to the stairs before Dylan spoke up.

"Who's to say I wouldn't?"

Tony froze midstep as he peered back. "Y-you would?" His voice was quiet and soft. It was one thing to be okay with the diapers but another to willingly help him out.

Dylan looked offended. "Uh...yeah? We've seen each other naked, and diapered, and I've even been in the same room when mom changed you before. It's not that big of a stretch."

Tony couldn't help the small smile that spread on his face. "Uh...thanks? But I'm not wet yet."

"Yet. So you do use them?"

"Of course. That'd be a waste if I didn't." Tony scoffed. "Your mom made it a point not to waste."

This made Dylan laugh. "You're right about that! But she also said no pants and here you are!"

It was a challenge. Tony knew it was. But still. Tony felt like he had something to prove. With slightly shaky hands, he reached for his waistband and slid it down over his diapered butt. Kicking the sweats off his ankles, Tony huffed at Dylan. "No pants."

"Oh but I'm not the diapered one here. That's you." Dylan smirked and barely dodged the pair of sweats that Tony threw at his face in retaliation. "Hey now! Don't start something you can't finish Tony!"

Tony was now openly grinning. His body jittery in excitement as he saw the look in Dylan's eyes. "Who says I can't finish this, Dilly." He teased with the old nickname.

Dylan, in turn, gave him no warning as he lunged at him. It was all harmless fun though. No malice at all. Somehow they both ended up on the floor, rolling around trying to pin each other like old times. Dylan didn't seem to be trying very hard which ultimately led to Tony pinning him to the floor by sitting on his stomach and forcing his arms to lay by his head. The pair sat panting for a minute as they smiled at each other.

"Told you I could finish it." Tony smirked. His diaper pressing firmly against Dylan's stomach.

"That's why you wet yourself." Dylan snarked and waited for Tony to look down at his diaper in confusion before he tackled him back.

It was Tony now on his back on the ground. This time with Dylan sitting on his thighs while forcing Tony's arms to stay pressed to his own chest. "No fair! You cheated! I knew I wasn't wet!"

"Not yet!" Dylan scoffed as his free hand reached for Tony's now exposed stomach and started to viciously tickle him.

"AH-Hahahaha! No!-Hohoho! Staaahaha!" Tony couldn't form a sentence without laughing as he tried to thrash but Dylan held him secure. "Stooop! I'm gonna hahahaa! I'm gonna peeee!"

"Pee then! You have a diaper. You won't make a mess!" Dylan dismissed as he went for the much more sensitive armpits. Tony let out a small shriek as he was assaulted. Kicking his legs only seemed to make Dylan smirk harder as he was trapped.

"Dylan pleeeeee-I'm gonna-" Tony couldn't warm him as his bladder suddenly released. Tony didn't even know he had to go until he was already pissing. The hissing was audible even over Tony's laughter. The diaper itself grew warm and soaked as Tony couldn't stop the flow. He was so distracted with peeing he didn't even notice as Dylan stopped his tickling just to watch the wet patch on his diaper expand out.

The silence after the flow tapered off was noticable. Tony looked at Dylan red faced and embarrassed only to see the other boy obviously staring at his wet diaper with a blush of his own. "Dickhead. You made me pee!" Tony huffed as he tried to push Dylan off.

This seemed to knock Dylan out of his trance and he allowed Tony to get up. "I didn't think you'd actually do it."

"You tickled me!" Tony gaped with a heavy pout.

"Should I change you then?" Dylan asked. "To make up for making you wet your diaper?"

Dylan was trying to fluster him on purpose. And it was working. "Fine! But don't expect me to help you!" The walk to his bedroom was quiet. And Tony flopped down on his bed still pouting. "Change me."

Dylan chuckled. "I am, brat. Where's your wipes and powder?" He asked grabbing the package of diapers and pulling one out.

"Find them yourself." Tony grumbled. This caused Dylan to groan audibly.

"Fine." They were easy to find. Just under the bed. "Lose the tude before I double diaper you."

"That's not discouraging, Dickhead." Tony pushed.

It happened out of nowhere. One minute Dylan was gathering diaper supplies and the next he was lifting Tony's leg and delivering 3 swift swats to the back of his thigh.

"Behave." Dylan scolded. "There's your discouragement."

Tony gaped as Dylan changed him quickly and effectively. Easily lifting Tony to place the diaper under him without any help. After a generous sprinkle of powder the diaper was taped shut and Dylan was stepping back with his arms crossed. "Now we're even."

Tony was still at loss for words as he looked down at his diaper. Checking it, he was surprised to see that Dylan had done an even better job than him. "You spanked me."

"That was hardly a spanking. Now are you gonna continue to pout or do you want lunch?" Dylan asked sternly.

Tony was seriously confused. How did they go from wrestling on the floor to this? What even was this?

• Like 2

The Vacation: Part 7

Dylan seemed to be waiting for an answer, so Tony forced himself to speak. "Lunch is fine."

That seemed to bring the happy Dylan back as he smiled. "Cool! Come on! Oh and you went shopping-" Dylan seemed to realize something as they descended the stairs. The look he gave Tony when he turned around made Tony freeze on the last step.

"W-What?" He questioned nervously.

"You weren't shopping. You were buying diapers!" Dylan smirked as he turned and kept walking to the kitchen. "So that means you weren't putting the food away when we were supposed to play video games."

Tony sensed an opportunity for a power move. He wasn't sure how Dylan had come in and made Tony seem like the guest in his own house. It must have been the confidence he exerted or something. Tony couldn't help but follow. But maybe he could gain a little ground back. "So what?" He spoke trying to sound dismissive. Something about dismantling your opponent's argument. Tony wasn't sure.

Dylan didn't seem too fazed by it though which sucked. "And you bought pull-ups too?" His tone was light now. As if hearing only mildly interesting news.

What game was he playing at?

"Yeah. They had a cute design. The diapers are just plain."

They were in the kitchen now. Dylan casually pointed to one of the bar stools by the counter and Tony was sitting there before he realized what happened. Before he could stand up Dylan was speaking again and Tony was listening.

"So you want cute diapers? They have those you know. Online. They're thicker too." Dylan raided the freezer and pulled out two small pizzas. He didn't give Tony a chance to speak even as he was prepping a cookie sheet for the pizzas to go in the oven. "But you wanted them now. Hence the pull-ups for cuteness and diapers for...well diapers. That right?"

"...Yeah." Was all Tony could say. Dylan had nailed it right on the head. "I tried the pull-ups first while we played. I put on two."

"They held up well enough when you went potty?" Dylan slid the sheet into the oven before giving his full attention to Tony.

"No!" Tony denied immediately.

"So you didn't use them?"

"No...yes? I don't know." Tony sighed utterly confused as to when they went from watching a movie like friends to having a verbal judo match every three seconds. "I used them."

"Oh. So you did potty in them." Dylan was quick to not let Tony deny it before speaking again. "Did they hold up or did they leak?"

Tony was embarrassed now. Humiliated? But it was just Dylan. His best friend. They were diapered together as kids. How could he be humiliated now? Sitting on a bar stool with no pants while he was getting grilled about wetting diapers. That's how. "Why are you so interested?"

Dylan was quiet for a moment. "Do you want it straight?" The look on his face was unreadable.

"No I want it diagonal." Tony smarted off as he crossed his arms. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want an answer."

Dylan pointed at him now with a warning look. "That's strike one. I didn't ask for sass. Stop being a brat."

"I'm...I'm not a brat." Tony defended as he forced himself to uncross his arms.

"Good. Keep it that way." Dylan said turning to the cabinets to get plates. "But as for your question. It's safe to assume we both grew attached to diapers as kids."

Was he jealous was Tony's first thought. "Do you...want to try them? Is that why you're being so mean?" It sounded childish even to his own ears. But Dylan didn't laugh.

"No I'm not a wearer. I'm just a dominant." Dylan said as if that made any sense to Tony. He seemed to understand that as he looked at his confused face.  "Did you not research this? Browse any forums? Talk to other diaper lovers?"

"Uh...no?" Tony shrugged.

Dylan gave him a sympathetic look as he finally sat down next to him. "I'll explain."

"Please do." Tony sounded desperate now.

"You," Dylan pointed at Tony. "Are a diaper lover. Someone who loves wearing and using diapers. It can be sexual or not. Extreme or not. Submissive or not. It's just your preference. But then there's people like me-"

"A dominant. But...I don't know. Isn't that some kinda bondage thing? Like whips and chains?" Tony had some knowledge but he never dove in head first like Dylan seem to have.

"Yes...but not for me. A dominant has their own preferences as well. Sado-masochism, shibari, master. That's BDSM, you see?" Dylan explained and Tony nodded. "Good. But for me it's different. There's an overlap into diapers. I like diaper lovers. I like telling them what to wear. I like telling them how to act.-"

"The power thing. Yeah...I kinda noticed." Tony huffed in amusement. He was grateful he was finally understanding. Finally Dylan seemed embarrassed as well.

"I might have gotten carried away. You were just so shy about it- Still I shouldn't have pushed. I understand if you don't want that kind of thing. You barely even understand what it is obviously-" Dylan rambled and Tony just has to cut him off.

"Teach me then."

"-What? Are you serious?-"

"Dylan, teach me." Tony said again, determined this time. Dylan was his best friend. If he trusted anyone to help him explore whatever this was it was him.

"But you may not like it."

"And you'll stop if I don't right?"

"Of course I will."

"Good. Then what's the problem?"

This was the power thing Tony noticed earlier. He could see how Dylan was interested in it. Of course he couldn't tell Dylan what to do. But the confidence was there.

"I guess there isn't one..." Dylan sighed right as the timer went off on the stove. He stood from the stool and went to pull their food out as Tony stood as well to get their plates. "Nuh uh. Go sit down at the table. I have this."

Tony wanted to protest by instinct. It was on the tip of his tongue. But he decided against it. Instead he turned around and walked to the table to wait for Dylan.

(Not as happy with this chapter but I'm tired of looking at it so here XD)

• Like 2

The Vacation: Part 8

Dylan came back carrying both their plates and bottles of soda. What surprised Tony was when he didn't set the plate down in front of where Tony sat. Instead, he kept walking to the other end of the table and set both their plates down next to each other. Dylan's at the head of the table and Tony's in the seat next to it. "Sit here."

Tony stood up to obey but was confused. "Why though? What's wrong with my seat?"

Dylan quirked an eyebrow as he opened both of their sodas. "Strike two. Don't question me when I give you an order. I want to sit here and I want you to sit there."

Tony felt surprised at the second strike. He barely registered when he got the first one. What would happen when he got to three? When? If? He didn't know. "Fine." He said for lack of anything else and sat down in the seat.

"Good boy." Dylan praised as he started in on his own pizza.

The term sent a spark of...something down Tony's spine. Something that made his thighs tremble causing his diaper to crinkle. And he was once again reminded that he had no pants on.

"So," Dylan spoke as he finished his first bite. Wiping his hands on his napkin he looked to Tony. "Any questions about your expectations here?"

Tony nodded as he paused his eating. "Do I have to call you Master or something?"

This earned a chuckle from Dylan as he shook his head. "Like I said, that's not my thing. Sir, on occasion, will suffice. Understand?"

"Yeah..." Tony answered with only a slight bit of confusion when Dylan looked at him expectantly. "Oh! Yes, sir."

"Good boy."

There it was again. The endearment. This time it caused a smile to spread across Tony's face as he ate.

"Oh you like being a good boy?" Dylan teased. But there were serious undertones in his voice that showed he expected an answer.

"I...I dunno. Maybe? Sir?" Tony turned red. "It...feels good. To be good."

Dylan scooted his seat closer to Tony as if their knees weren't already touching under the table. He leaned closer as if he were telling a secret with that same knowing look in his eye. "Well I'm sure you're going to be a very good boy for me tonight aren't you? I'd hate to give you a third strike."

"What happens then?" Tony asked, his heart and breath picking up ever so slightly.

"Then I'm going to spank your little diapered ass til it's candy apple red." Dylan said immediately. As if he'd planned this already.

Tony's hand dropped down to his diaper automatically as his thighs spread. Dylan must have felt the movement under the table as he smirked. "You like that idea? Those three swats from before will seem like nothing. Trust me."

There was a silence between them both for a minute as they stared each other down. It was broken as Dylan straightened up and cleared his throat. "Hands on the table and eat diaper boy."

"...y-yes, sir." Tony responded as he forced himself to comply.

The rest of the meal passed by normally as Tony asked a few more questions about Doms and Diaper Lovers and dynamics. Dylan seemed to know anything Tony asked about which was nice. It made Tony feel better to know that at least one of them knew the ins and outs of whatever this was.

Tony finished the last of his pizza and went to wipe his face, but there was no napkin. Dylan had one but he didn't. Thinking it was just a simple mistake he stood up and turned to head into the kitchen.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dylan asked warningly.

Surprised by the tone after being praised so much made Tony tense. "I...was going to wash my hands? I don't have a napkin."

"You don't leave the table unless I say so. Understood?" Dylan pushed his chair out but made no move to get up. Instead he pointed to the floor next to his seat. "Come here."

"But Dylan-"

"Third strike. I told you not to question an order. Now come here." Dylan looked disappointed as he pointed again.

Tony felt his stomach drop. Dylan wasn't even punishing him for leaving the table. Because how was Tony supposed to know. But Tony knew better than to question an order. Obviously Dylan knew what he was doing. So Tony walked over and stood by Dylan's seat. "I'm sorry."

Dylan gave him a reassuring look. "I know you are. But I have to teach you the rules don't I?"

"Yes sir."

"That's what I thought. Now kneel." Dylan ordered as he reached for something by his plate.

Rushing to comply Tony dropped down on his knees making sure not to get his messy hands on Dylan's pants. Watching the other man he saw him pull out another napkin. A clean and unused one from beside his plate. "Oh..." Tony said quietly in realization.

Dylan gave him a small smile. "Yeah. 'Oh'." Gentle as could be he took one of Tony's wrists in hand and began cleaning his fingers of pizza remains. "See? I know what I'm doing. And I have reasons for what I do. I don't have to tell you those reasons if you just trust me. You trust me right?"

Tony nodded quickly. "I do. I'm sorry for doubting." He handed over his other wrist when Dylan was finished with the first.

"I know." Dylan repeated calmly. "You'll forget the rules from time to time. But that's okay. I've been giving you slack tonight because you're learning. I expect you to be a good boy for me soon."

"I'm a good boy." Tony said quickly. "I promise."

Dylan finished the other hand before using a fresh napkin to wipe Tony's face. "You will be."

Tony's eyes locked on to Dylan's as he watched him wipe his face. One hand holding his chin and the other with the napkin. This was all new but Tony was enjoying it. Even if a spanking was on the horizon.

It seemed that Dylan understood his train of thought as he spoke again. "There are two times of day when I will give you your spanking. Either before bed, or before we leave the house depending on when the spanking is earned."

"How many?" Tony asked quietly as the napkin was pulled away.

"That depends on your behavior. If I'm feeling generous I might offer you the oportunity for less spanks. But you will never be allowed to miss a spanking. Never. Spankings are part of your training." Dylan grabbed both their plates and the used napkins before he stood. "Follow me."

Tony was quick to comply. "My training? For what?"

"To be my perfect diaper boy, of course."

Tony's body gave a pleasant shudder at the thought. A perfect diaper boy. Yes. Clearly it involved more than just wearing diapers. And now he had his own teacher --dominant?-- to show him how.

"Barstool." Dylan ordered and smiled as Tony followed. "Good boy."

Tony smiled as he watched Dylan rinse the plates and put them in the dishwasher. His stomach fluttered with the praise. But it was also churning. Telling him it he would need the bathroom pretty soon. And wasn't that gonna be complicated...

34 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

What's the matter with it I think it's a great chapter.

What's  "heres HD" mean?

I just had trouble writing some parts is all. 

"Heres HD"? You mean when I said 'Here XD'? XD is an emoji face. Like a haha face. 

• Like 3

The Vacation: Part 9

Tony was led back into the living room a little bit later. And he looked to Dylan for instruction. He didn't have to wait long before Dylan was sitting down on the couch and tossing a pillow onto the carpet. "Kneel."

Tony complied feeling warm inside at the pillow given to protect his knees. He looked up at Dylan awaiting his next order.

"Your position is wrong." Dylan told him causing Tony to frown. He wasn't sure what Dylan wanted. He was on his knees already.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked seriously. "I wanna be good."

He could tell he used the right words as Dylan leaned forward with a smile. His hand reaching up and carding through his hair for the first time making Tony's eyes flutter closed at the tenderness. "So eager to please. I like that."

The hand disappeared and Tony's eyes snapped open just as Dylan nudged his knees. "Spread your thighs. I want to see your diaper. You don't ever get to hide your diapers from me understand?"

Tony's knees spread fast leaving him to sit down on his heels. The thick padding on his ass kept the position from being uncomfortable. "Yes, Sir."

"Good boy." Dylan praised as he tapped Tony's hands that were resting on his knees. "These go behind your back."

Again Tony followed instructions as he tucked his arms behind him. Arms resting on opposite elbows.

"Good boy. You're learning so fast." Dylan grabbed Tony's chin gently and made their eyes meet. "Back straight, head forward, eyes on me. This is Attention, First Position. Understand?"

Tony couldn't fought down the urge to salute. That's what a brat would do and he was a good boy. "Attention, First Position. Yes, sir."

Dylan's hand released his chin and stroked across his cheek. "Good boy. Are you ready to learn the next position?"

"Yes, sir." Tony said enthusiastically.

Dylan's happy smile said it all as he placed his foot on the pillow for Tony's knees. "Kneel on it, diaper boy."

Tony again followed instructions hoping to please Dylan. In this position, Dylan's toes pressed his diaper into his crotch in a way that sitting in a chair didn't. And when Dylan's toes moved Tony felt his lips part in an involuntary gasp. The feeling was erotic. Like one of those back massagers but on his diaper.  He barely heard Dylan speak in a knowing voice.

"Still dry I see, diaper boy." Dylan observed as he placed his hand on Tony's shoulder. "In this positon you are free to lean against my leg, rest your chin or cheek on my knee, and relax your arms."

Immediately Tony did so, noticing how the pressure increased. His arms reached up to cling to Dylan's leg like a kid not wanting their parent to leave. He felt a hand petting in his hair as well. Unconsciously, his hips began slowly moving against his best friends foot. Almost rutting like an animal. His cock, something unnoticed until now, started to harden and press against the soft interior of his diaper wanting out.

"Nuh uh." Dylan said in his dom voice as Tony began to recognize. The hand in his hair tightened slightly. And Tony hissed as he opened his eyes. "Did I give you permission to do that, little boy?"

It was like a bucket of ice was pour over his head and Tony froze. Fuck he was messing up again. "No I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Hush." Dylan commanded as he pulled Tony's hair back to get him to look him in the eye. It didn't hurt at all, but Tony winced anyway. "I understand you may be experiencing some new sensations today, but you will not hump or rut or touch or grind or anything of the sort unless I say so. Do I make myself clear? This is your first and only warning on the matter."

"Yes, sir! I won't I promise." Tony said almost pleading with his eyes. It was a surprise when Dylan released his hair so quickly and smoothed it down.

"Good. I don't like punishing you, y'know. I enjoy having an obedient little diaper boy. I like rewarding my obedient little diaper boy." Dylan told him in a calm, matter-of-fact tone.

Tony surprised himself with the whimper of want that escaped him. "I'll be good."

"I know you will. I know."

They sat there for another minute before Dylan brought up the next position.

This went on for another half hour. Dylan instructing Tony through new poses that flaunted his diapered ass for all to see. Some were easy like hands and knees. But others required more concentration like holding his knees to his chest. Gradually, his boner went down as he forced focus on perfecting each position and memorizing it for later reference.

However, all of this only served to aggravate his groaning stomach until it was unable to be  ignored. Sitting up from the last position Tony held his stomach and winced. "Dylan I need to go."

Dylan seemed ready to question him until he noticed Tony's stance. Happy grin in place, he patted his knee. "Come here."

Knowing better than to protest, Tony clamored up to straddle Dylan's knee. Shifting uncomfortably as his stomach grumbled more. "Dylan I need to goooo." He stressed.

"Then goooo." Dylan mocked as he wrapped an arm around Tony's waist to keep him from getting up. "That's what you're diapers are for."

Tony whined as he held himself up off Dylan's chest. "I can't do that!"

"Why not?" Dylan asked amused.

"It..." Tony seemed to wilt a little in embarrassment. "It's messy and gross."

"But I'm the one changing your diapers and I say it's fine."

Tony huffed as he looked Dylan in the eye. He was pouting. Lip poked out pouting. But his friend was still smiling. Before he could speak a cramp formed in his stomach and Tony nearly doubled over. His forehead pressed against Dylan's shoulder and arms wrapped around his middle.

"Hnng," he groaned almost panting as the cramp lessened. "You're gonna laugh."

"Hey now..." Dylan's voice was soft. "No I won't. I may tease you but I'd never make fun of you. Especially not for using your diaper-"

Another cramp came and Tony clung to Dylan tighter. "D-Dylan please."

"Let it out, Tony. Be a good boy and use your diaper." Dylan encouraged. He rubbed his hand up and down Tony's back reassuringly while holding him close.

"Nohoho-" Tony cried out as he seemingly lost the battle. Grunting, he felt the first waves of mess flow into his diaper. Warm and mushy and slimy. Belatedly he recognized Dylan's hand on the back of his diaper. Not pushing but feeling. Feeling as the seat of his diaper expanded with the force of his mess. Once he started he couldn't stop either. His stomach gurgled as another wave came and Tony could do nothing but pant and push.

Meanwhile, Dylan kept a steady train of encouragement going in his ear. "There we go. Good boy. Just like that. Keep it up. Almost there. Good boy. I'm so proud of you. Making your diaper so full huh?"

He was. Tony could feel it. Filling from the seat of his diaper to the back and trying to push up the front. The sound was embarrassing as well. Passing gas, the slosh of the mess, his own pathetic mewling. It was almost too much Tony felt as he sniffled and held onto Dylan for dear life.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, the last of the mess slid out of Tony's ass leaving him shaking and shuddering in Dylan's lap. However, it seemed like he relaxed too much as his bladder decided to give way as well. Soiling the rest of his diaper and making it sag. Tony cursed under his breath but was too worn out to stop the flow until it petered off.

"Good job, Tones. You did so well for me. You really are my perfect little diaper boy, huh?" Dylan cooed as he patted the messy diaper. "So pretty and obedient for me. Yes you are."

Tony basked in the praise until he no longer felt like his world was ending. Wiping his eyes with his fist he slowly pulled away feeling the mushiness in his diaper move with him. "You mean it?" He asked quietly.

"Of course, Tony. I knew from the moment I saw you diapered that you were going to make an amazing sub for me." Dylan said sincerely. He allowed another minute more before the smell started to creep in and he knew Tony would want to get clean. "Come on. I bet you want a shower after that, huh?"

Tony nodded and carefully stepped off Dylan's knee. "Yes, sir."

"Well come on then."

Dylan let Tony lead the way to the bathroom as he admired his diaper boy's soiled ass. The diaper was largely discolored now and bulging out with Tony's mess and almost looked to be close to leaking. The praise didn't even stop as they arrived in the bathroom and Dylan closed the bathroom door.

"Take off your shirt and step in the shower and I'll take off the diaper. We can rinse you off before you get cleaned up."

It took some finagling, but soon enough Tony was free to shower as he pleased and Dylan was taking a heavy plastic bag out to the garbage. When he came back inside, he readied the supplies to change Tony once more. All he had to do now was wait.

• Like 3

The Vacation: Part 10

Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit content. If that's not your thing skip to the ××××××××× line.

Dylan was waiting on the bed when Tony came in. On the bed was a pull-up as well as the diaper supplies. "Hi..." He muttered quietly, towel wrapped around his waist.

The smile that Dylan gave him was blinding. "Hi there, Tones. Come on, let's get you padded up." With that he stood up from the bed and motioned for the towel which Tony handed over.

Folding the towel in half, Dylan spread it out on the floor and waved Tony down. "I figured pull-ups would be better for now. Unless you plan to use them before we go over to my place?"

Tony shook his head. "No I'm tapped out." He chuckled with his arms crossed over his eyes.

"Tired, Buddy?"

"Mhm...yeah."

Dylan patted his bare thigh gently. "It's okay. We're going to take a nap here in a second alright?"

"Spanking then?" Tony asked nervously.

As he spoke Dylan shook a bit of baby powder into his hand and started to rub it along the inside of Tony's thighs. "I wasn't planning on it yet. You've had an exciting afternoon already. I figured we could handle that right before we leave. Sound good?"

Tony only nodded as he felt more powder being applied to his junk. Dylan was treating it like some kind of massage. Making sure every inch of him was covered. Even going so far as to lift Tony's sack and rub powder underneath. Tony couldn't lie, it felt good. Dylan was very gentle and calming with hie movements. Of course it was only natural for his cock to harden up under all the attention.

"Oh lookie here. You like the powder huh?" Dylan teased gently as he wrapped his fist loosely around Tony's hardening cock.

"Feels...feels good." Tony said as his lips parted. His breathing started to pick up as he forced himself not to thrust into the teasing grip. He heard Dylan hum in acknowledgement as his fist began to slowly pump with the same loose grip.

"I think you deserve a reward for earlier. Messing your diaper like a good boy. Right on my lap too." He praised.

Tony's hands balled up into the towel with the force of trying to control himself. But the touch was barely pleasurable at all. Like a feather tickling his toes. "Please...please, sir."

"Please what?" Dylan smirked as hand stopped. "Please stop?"

"No! No!" Tony bit his lip in frustration. "Please touch me."

The hand tightened slightly before loosening again. "But I am, Tony. What else could you want?"

Tony felt restless under his skin. Wanting to buck up into the fist, wanting to squirm, wanting to hold onto Dylan. "Let me cum!" He finally cried out. "Stop teasing!"

Quick as lightning the fist tightened and Dylan began stroking at a fast and brutal pace. "What like this? You want it like this?"

What was previously an almost imperceivable feeling was now an onslaught of pleasureable torture. To fast. Like a vibrator on high right on the head. "No! No!" Tony writhed on the towel trying to pull away but the floor stopped him. "G-Gently! Please! Please!"

And then the hand was gone entirely. "Oh I see. Tony wants his cock coddled huh? You want your cummies milked out?"

"Ah!" Tony cried out as frustrated tears welled in his eyes. He had had an emotional morning already. "You're being mean again." He whined pathetically. "I don't want it if you're gonna be mean."

Dylan cooed at Tony's words as he began a slow pace once more this time with a firm grip. "Aren't I just the meanest. This is supposed to be your reward and I'm just teasing you aren't I?"

Tony moaned appreciatively as he finally got the friction desired. "Yesss like that. Please!"

"Please what, Tony? Tell me. Or I'll stop." Dylan warned.

"Please don't stop!" Tony cried immediately.

Dylan had a wide grin as he continued pleasuring his best friend. Every twist of his wrist ending in a thumb across the head of Tony's cock. Collecting the precum beaded there and making Tony's hips twitch. "I won't. As long as you moan pretty for me alright?"

"Haa~" Tony mewled immediately. He sounded like some kind of pornstar. But it felt so good. He had been teased all day from the positions to the humping and even before Dylan knew. Tony didn't touch himself in his diapers and pull-ups, but it was inevitable. An itch he finally got to scratch. And he wasn't going to last long.

Dylan took his balls into his other hand as he sensed Tony's need. Massaging, pulling, stroking them just like his cock and Tony almost lost it right there.

"You don't cum without permission. Hear me diaper slut?" Dylan warned. "Your cock belongs to me and only I can say when you get to cum."

"Yes, sir! Yes, sir! Please! Please let me come. F-Fuck yes~" Tony's chest heaved as his hands searched for purchase anywhere. The towel, the carpet, his hair. This was the first time someone other than himself touched his cock and it was a whole other world of pleasure. "My cock is yours! Please let me cum!"

"Cum for me, diaper slut. Cum all over my hand." Dylan ordered and Tony could do nothing but comply.

Chest heaving, toes curling, he might have even been drooling as he shot ropes and ropes of cum across his own chest and Dylan's fist. Said dom slowed his strokes until he was effectively milking Tony's shaft for all it was worth leaving him shaking and gasping as the overstimulation creeped in.

"S-stop please, sir. It's too much. To s-sensitive." Tony stuttered out as his knees tried to close to keep Dylan from stroking anymore. Luckily the boy got the hint as he let go. Instead taking some of the wipes and wiping his hand of cum and baby powder. Tony's chest got the same treatment before Dylan grabbed the pull-up and slipped it on Tony's ankles.

×××××××××××××××××××××

"Stand up for me, bud." He coaxed, helping Tony up and supporting a good portion of his weight as he reached down and pulled the pull-up up Tony's legs. They slid up his calves, up his thighs before finally settling on his hips. Dylan took a moment to make sure Tony's cock was pointed the right way so as not to leak before he sat the boy down on his bed. "There we go. Relax right there for me while I take care of this mess. You can lay down if you want."

Tony didn't need to be told twice as he flopped back onto the matress. Curling up without even pulling the blankets out. He laid naked all except the pull-up and he smelled like fresh soap and baby powder. Like any other teenage boy who just came he found himself trying not to fall asleep before Dylan got back. Tuning into the shuffling background noise was hard, so Tony was grateful when Dylan finally slid in behind him.

"Still awake, sleepy boy?" He asked as he plastered himself to Tony's back, wrapping an arm around the boy's chest effectively spooning him.

"Mm." Was the only reply he got as Tony finally allowed himself to drift.

Dylan chuckled anyway. "Goodnight, Tony."

"Mmm ni' 'lan." Tony mumbled as sleep took him.

~~~~~

When Tony woke again it was to Dylan's phone ringing. He sighed as he felt Dylan shift to dig for the phone in his pocket.

"Shh, I know." He soothed. "It's my mom."

Tony rolled over, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes, as Dylan answered the phone.

"Yeah?" The boy grumbled with his sleep heavy voice. He sat up and stretched as his mother spoke.

"Don't yeah me boy. When are you two coming back over here?" She asked. Tony snickered as he heard her voice in the quiet room. This earned him a smile from Dylan who put a finger to his lips in warning.

"Probably here in a second, mom. We fell asleep."

This seemed to pacify Ms. Debbie as she hummed. "Alright then. Tell Anthony to bring an empty stomach. I'm starting on his favorite."

"Yes ma'am, I will. See you in a bit. Love you bye." Dylan rushed out as he pushed a pillow over Tony's smug face. The boy's smirk had grown as the call progressed and Dylan wasn't having it. He quickly finished off the call before tossing his phone aside and pouncing on Tony.

Tony laughed loudly as he felt Dylan tackle him, knocking the pillow aside. "You're just mad your mom loves me more~" he joked. "I bet she'll have her ginger cookies waiting for me when we get there!"

Dylan had stradled his stomach at this point and was smacking him with the pillow he had discarded before. "Oh yeah? You think so? Snarky spoiled brat! I bet she'd just love to see you all diapered up. Her precious little baby Anthony."

Tony cackled as he weakly battled the assault. It was all in good fun of course. They grew up together. It was only natural Ms. Debbie grew attached to him. "It's nothing she hasn't seen before!"

Dylan finished his pillow attack with one final wack before tossing the pillow aside. "Speaking of, how are you holding up?" He asked as he reached behind him and patted Tony's pull-up. It was dry of course. And Dylan knew it would be. Which was why Tony didn't dignify him with a response. Instead, crossing his arms over his chest in defiance.

"Aw come on. You were so obedient before! Where's my good little diaper boy?" Dylan teased lightly.

Tony felt his face go red as he moved to push Dylan away. "Asshole. Now's not the time. We have to go over to your house. Your mom is waiting."

Dylan groaned as he finally got off of Tony. "Ugh. Fine. Have it your way. Non-headspace you is soooo boring, Man."

Tony watched as Dylan walked over to his drawers and started digging around. "Non-headspace me? I have a headspace?" The boy rolled to stand in his room, coincidentally right in front of the mirror. He pulled on the waistband of his pull-up to make sure it was still snug and in place. He could see the baby powder on his skin.

"Of course you do, dude." Dylan scoffed as he tossed a pair of shorts onto the bed. "Your eyes go all wide and eager and you look so desperate to please. And when you kneel for me," Dylan cut himself off with a groan. "Yeah I'd say you have a headspace. A pretty fucking obedient one at that."

Tony blushed as he looked at Dylan through the mirror. "You say that as if you don't have one too! That thing you do with your face and your voice is not the normal you. I'd never take you seriously otherwise."

"What you mean like this?" Dylan snickered before he turned to face the mirror as well. And suddenly his eyes were serious. With all the confidence in the world he walked up behind Tony and pulled him close before delivering a small swat to his backside. "Get on the bed and put your clothes on. Don't forget I still owe you a good spanking right before we walk out the door. Understand me?"

Tony was surprised at the mood shift. It was like a light switch. He was even more surprised when his own body seemed to melt in Dylan's hold. Only jerking slightly when swatted. "Yes."

Another swat and Tony keened.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Good boy." Dylan praised as he let Tony go and went to grab a simple drawstring backpack from the closet. It was empty and he filled it with a couple of diapers and pull-ups as well as the diaper supplies.

Tony dressed himself on autopilot as he watched Dylan mill about. Excitement danced under his skin making him restless and he fought to keep himself under control. "Why do we need that?" He asked pointing to the backpack.

The question didn't seem to bother Dylan as he fixed his hair in the mirror. "Better to be safe than sorry. Why? Think mom's gonna raid it and see all your cute diapers and pull-ups? Do you think she'd laugh? I think she'd wanna see you in them one more time like the good old days."

"She won't look in it though, right? She won't ask questions?" Tony asked worried. Dylan seemed to pick up on his anxiety and soothed him.

"She won't. I was just teasing yeah? She'll just think you're planning on staying the night."

Tony breathed a sigh of relief as he nodded. "Okay."

Dylan smiled as he headed for Tony's bedroom door. "Come on. Before she reports us as missing."

Tony laughed quietly as he followed Dylan down the stairs into the living room. He had almost completely forgot about the spanking he was promised until he saw Dylan toss the backpack onto the couch and motion Tony over. "Come here."

He had no choice but to follow. A small whimper escaped him as he was position beside the arm of the couch. "H-how does this work?" He asked wanting to push past the worst case scenarios in his head.

Dylan rubbed his back gently. Not irritation in his voice whatsoever. "You're going to bend over the couch for me. I'm going to pull your shorts down to your ankles. And then I'm going to spank you. I'll use my hand for this one okay? Since it's your first time and you've been so good for me all day. But sometimes I may use a spoon or a hairbrush depending on what you did. Understand?"

Tony nodded and belatedly remembered to say, "yes, sir."

"I'll never use a belt, okay? These spankings are to correct you. Not hurt you, got that?"

"To correct me, not hurt me. Yes, sir." Tony was trembling lightly. He asked for an explanation but now it just seemed like he was stalling. He wanted it over already.

"Good boy." Dylan praised as he patted the arm of the couch. "Bend over, bud."

Fuck this was it. Tony did as told hesitantly. His arms folded up under his forehead. The position wasn't awkward at all nor did it feel strenuous. And he took comfort in that. Unconsciously, he flinched as Dylan's hand came to touch the small of his back.

"Easy, boy. Not yet. I'll never start without warning you okay? This isn't about fear. This is for what?"

Tony realized he wanted an answer a second late. "T-to correct me, not hurt me."

"Good boy. You'll get 20 swats. Unless you wanna do something for me okay? I'll take away 5 swats if you count each and every one. If you skip a number or forget to count, I'll add the 5 back on."

"Yes, sir." Tony nodded feeling slightly better even as his heart raced. His breath hitched as Dylan pulled his shorts down easily until they pooled around his ankles leaving him in just his pull-up.

"I'll leave your pull-up on this time, but sometimes I might decide you need a bare bottom spanking to learn, okay?" Dylan was rubbing Tony's backside as if warming him up.

"Yes, sir."

"Good boy. I'm going to start now."

Tony fisted the couch cushion as hard as he could, practically holding his breath as the first spank was delivered. It hit right on the underside of his cheeks where the pull-up didn't cover. Sending stings shooting through his nerves. Tony might have let out a sob, he wasn't sure.

But he forced himself to count.

"O-one, sir."

"Good boy."

The next three came in quick succession too quick for Tony to count. But there was a pause right after as Dylan massaged the spot once more.

"Two, three, four, sir!"

"Good boy."

Tony cried out as his bottom was assaulted every time. The pull-up helped only slightly to cushion the blows, but Dylan knew what he was doing here too. He made each swat sting. Sometimes letting the sting sit until it disapeared into a throb, sometimes keeping it going across 3 swats. But every pausing giving Tony time to count the last batch and always praising him.

"Te-Nine, ten, eleven!" Tony corrected himself quickly. "Sir!"

"Very good, little boy. I'll let that slip slide. Ready for the last 4? Make sure you count them."

"Yes, sir." Tony whimpered as he braced himself again.

Dylan did them two at a time between brakes until it was over. Tony stuttered through the last numbers quickly, all but slumping into the couch when it was over.

"Good boy. Such a good boy." Dylan praised as he rubbed the throbbing red skin gently. "You did so well for your first spanking. I'm so proud of you."

Dylan slowly pulled Tony up to stand before wrapping him in a warm hug. Tony latched on, sniffling and hiccuping through his small tears. The spanking wasn't nearly as bad as Tony feared. But that wasn't to say that he wouldn't be having trouble sitting still tonight at dinner.

"My good boy." Dylan said again.

It took a minute for Tony to calm down, but Dylan didn't rush him. He grabbed a tissue off the coffee table instead and set about wiping Tony's wet and red cheeks. "There we go. Feel better?" He asked as Tony nodded.

"Good. Let's get going then." Bending down Dylan pulled Tony's shorts back up over his pull-up and straightened his shirt. "Grab your diaper bag, bud."

Tony did so as he took a few deep breaths in order to compose himself. "Thank you for talking me through that. And holding me." He said quietly.

"Of course, Man. That's what I'm here for. Safe, sane, consensual and all that jazz." This startled a laugh out of Tony as he followed Dylan out to his car. Climbing in with only the smallest wince as he was reminded of his stinging backside.

Dylan ruffled his hair gently as he shut his own door and turned the car on. "Onward we go to mom!"

Tony smiled slightly and they pulled out of his driveway.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...