LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Operator error

dribblez

I stepped out of the office to get a coffee from across the street, having been at work for a couple of hours on Monday morning, when I realised that my fly was open. I must have spent a couple of hours walking around, talking to colleagues and sitting at my desk by that time. Nobody said anything, and I can't be sure if they saw my white nappy, or if they realised it was not normal underwear if they did see it. It certainly would have been visible when I was sitting down.

Oh well. Life goes on, and I'll never know I suppose.

Has this happened to anyone else?

People usually can't see whats behind the fly and if anything they will just think that its underwear 
I have walked with the fly open for the thrill effect, even though I knew the above  (In the evening with only cars passing) 

It happens from time to time, just like it did before I started wearing full-time.  I actually worry less about it now than I did then (not that I've ever worried much about open flies).  All anyone would see would be the front of my onesie anyway.

I'm sure you are right. I have been 24/7 for a year now, and like everyone else, I'm much more relaxed about it now, but not to the extent that I want colleagues to know I wear nappies. 

Last year I think one of them saw some waistband showing. She giggled but did not say anything, although on a couple of subsequent occasions she joked about her husband, who is in his early 40s, having to pee a lot more often because he was "getting old" and not always making it in time.

I suppose that could have been her way of telling me she knew.

Anyway, I'm not losing sleep over it, but I am now regularly checking my fly.

Coincidentally, I took delivery of a consignment of ID slips (Maxi), my usual daytime nappy, last week only to discover that the design has changed. They are now much lower cut, which is good for discretion, but the downside is that they tend to work their way down over the hips. To stop this I have started wearing trainer pants over them. This keeps everything snug and out of sight.