LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 11/26/2019 at 2:38 AM, bje said:

I am impressed by how much education you can get in the town of Huntsville with only 850 people:  Elementary school , Middle school, High school, and even a satellite school to get a degree.

There is a town just slightly bigger maybe 1300 people I went to a sattelight college of a Jr. College there! The town I'm from has about 125 people. We had an Elementry School there!

After the first night mom let us sleep on the couch that folded out into a bed.

She told us we should of had time to consummate our marriage.

We had been doing that pretty much for the past two years!

What was new?

I didnt say that I had thought that.  

Of course we tried doing something on the couch.

The dang thing rattled and where I was kneeling there was a bar that was digging into my knees causing pain we soon abandoned any thoughts of sex!

When sex stops being enjoyable and starts to be more of pain than it is enjoyable.

It's time to stop!

We stopped!

We did cuddle with each other, we had diapered each other after our sexual failure.

I had a terrible nights sleep as did Carolina.

Seems like when I got comfortable and fell asleep when our bodies moved we would be back on the bar that dug into our ribs and backs making it uncomfortable, which would awaken us.

We would get comfortable again, fall asleep and be awoke after finding the bar again.

I think we got only 3 to 4 hours of good sleep all night long!

Mom wandered through the living room at day break.

We decided it was time to stop attempting to sleep!

We got up.

Mom checked the both of our diapers, I guess we hadn't got the good sleep we needed both of us were just damp, neither of us had really wet our beds because neither of us had slept much.

Mom told us to get a good bath together.

We got in the tub together and turned the hot water on.

Dang it felt great!

Carolina and I both fell asleep in the tub.

We were more comfortable in the tub than on the couch!

There was a knock on the door, I awoke.

Mom asked "What the hell you two fall asleep in there?" 

I knew she was joking but she didn't know how prophetic she was.

I got Carolina out she allowed me to dry her off she was asleep on her feet.

I dressed her I got a diaper out from under the sink it was a tabbed diaper.

I knew that if Carolina fell asleep she would wet.

She verily awoke as I was dressing her.

We got her dressed and she started eating Breakfast I had to awake her a couple of times she was nodding off eating.

I was raring to go. About 4pm Carolina came out of her funk she was raring to go!

Unfortunately I started dozing at the dinner table, we had switched roles.

That night Donald helped Caroline undress me, mom and Carolina diapered me I was put on the couch.

Next morning both of us awoke my back ached the bar had dug in I had a big red mark from where I had slept and hardly moved.

Carolina was the same she had developed a bruise on her ribs from sleeping on the same bar as I had.

Both of us felt better from having slept all night long other than where the bar had done its damage on our bodies.

That day we drove the 30 miles to Raytown and we bought the best mattress for the couch bed they had, this had inner coils.

We got back and that night was the best nights sleep we had in the past three anyway.

The worst part was both of us had soaked our diapers. 

• Like 2

I'm enjoying this story. I hope his wife doesn't go without her diaper or wet her panties while her new husband is out and she ends up having her new mother-in-law spank her and she ends up having an orgasm over her mother-in-law's knee. Or I hope that happens ?

• Haha 2

We were able to get up and mom was making breakfast both Carolina and I assisted as did my Brother Donald.

Us three were heard to crinkle as we were just in our plastic pants and cloth diapers.

Donald had a wet disposable diaper on.

Mom felt alone and raised her dress up so her wet disposable was on display.

After breakfast we once again got to bathe together.

Donald was last.

We all came out in our disposable diapers.

Like me Carolina had abandoned her pull ups and went to a tabbed disposable like I had.

The town had a small store to grocery shop at it wasn't huge like we were used to like we had at home.

There was six aisles.

Fruits and vegetables, dairy and meats were on the back row, and Frozen  was on the wall and ran parallel to the aisles. 

We went with mom shopping Donald had a job to do that day.

We went up one aisle and down the next.

We got to the incontinent aisle.

We were expecting something like at home.

There was several different brands not just your Depends, there were several good quality diapers. 

Molicares, Abriforms Mediums and Large M4's L4's Tranquilitys, mom grabbed some M4's for her and L4's for Donald.

We grabbed the same.

They weren't bad priced.

As we got to the checkout the girl said "Hello Mrs. Carlson.

She also asked Arent you Billy Carlson?"

"Yeah, I am." I said.

"It's me Carol Meacham!

We went to school together."

"Of course we did!

We had most of the same teachers growing up!" I said.

"Did you ever stop wetting yourself?" She asked?

"Yep at about age 12 or 13!" I said.

"You know you weren't the only wet kid in our class.

My panties were wet day and night, just that under my dress you couldn't tell.

I wanted to tell you when we were younger, I just never had the guts!"

"Well my wet pants were hard not to notice."

"Yeah, and remember Sue Hutchinson? She wet her bed as well! So did her older brother Teddy."

"Sue Hutchinson, dang I used to have the biggest crush on her!" I said.

"A, so did I, we ended up married three years ago."

"Okay!" I said not sure how to answer her.

Mrs. Carlson these diapers are on sale today, 1/2 off. You must of known, that's why your buying 4 bags!"

"Only buying 2 bags one for me and one for Donald! The other two are for these two!"

"I thought you said you stopped wetting yourself?" Carol asked?

"I did but I recently restarted again." I blushed.

"Don't feel bad Sue and I never stopped at night.

Probably why we got married, there were no male prospects in town that understood adult bedwetting!

Sue is the manager, why we have the best selection of Adult Diapers in the Region!

You will understand the reason was because there is a great need for them.

Your mom said, she thinks there is something in the water here.

Seems liked about half the town are wetters.

You know we're miles from the nearest town.

My theory is, that were all somehow related.

Its a genetic thing!"

Carolina said "By the way I'm Willy's new wife Carolina, I'm not from here but I'm a lifelong bedwetter as well!"

• Like 2

"Aren't you a pretty one! said Carol.

Well bedwetting happens to the best of us!"

"Like I said I think were all somehow related, for a town of just over 800 there has to be 300 that are bedwetters or incontinent.

That number grows daily. Sue and I went to the Elementary School Christmas Pagent last Christmas.

I swear three quarters of the first grade class was wet.

About half the second graders.

Quarter of the third graders.

There isn't a day that a parent doesn't come in looking for protection for their kids.

We had a family of about 6 or 7 come in, all the kids had their own pack of diapers and their cart had sizes in the parents range.

It would be nice to see the genealogy of people here in town.

I'm positive we all came from one family or something!"

"I don't know?

I said. My bladder has a gap in the sphinctor our bladder doesn't close as well." Willy said.

"No shit?

It's the same with me and Sue!

Our sphinctors are incomplete!"

That's the same with my mom and brother why they wet!

I was told by my Urologist it's a genetic defect!" Willy said.

"Whoa! 

Now I am totally sure it's a trait in this town.

We're probably long lost cousins or something!" 

"That is weird!" Willy said!

"I'm so getting my genealogy done now!" said Carol.

• Like 2

Sue and Carol hired somebody to do their Geneology.

Within a few day they had it back it hadn't taken long.

The original settlers of Huntsville was the Burrows family.

There were 2 parents and 7 kids.

They had arrived in 1847.

There were no other people that had moved here until 1862.

By that time there were over 30 people.

The Montgomery family was the second family that moved here.

Then the influx came in 1896 people moved to the town.

By 1896 there was 82 people already living here.

There was a feud that started in 1899.

Seems the Burrows and the Montgomerys many children were born and bedwetting was the norm.

The Burrows said the Mongomerys had brought it to town when they moved in.

The Montgomerys contested that the Burrows had been inbreeding since before they arrived, that's what caused it.

They had a feud over this.

Carol came from the Burrows line and Sue the Mongomerys.

After other people moved to town they married with both sides.

That gene was passed on and on.

Willy's mother Betsy, had been told her great grandmother had been a Montgomery.

Before she married Charles Hurley, they had 7 kids 4 lived.

Three boys 1 girl Hortense that was Betsy's grandmother on her mom's side.

She knew her mother was like her an adult bedwetter.

Her father's family were Winston's.

Her maiden name was Winston she married Fred Carlson.

They had two sons Donald and William.

Donald had never married.

William had married Carolina Stamp. 

They were told that the Feud had been dropped in 1929 when the stock market crashed big time.

Then prohibition began and they got together to be the biggest Moonshiners and Rum Runners in the state. 

Carol found out that her wife Sue was also her 5th cousin.

And she was a 6th cousin to Willy.

Carol had been right half the town was related to either the Burrows or the Montgomerys all the distant relatives were the diaper customers!

• Like 2

My time at home was drawing to a close.

Nothing would make me happier than to move back to Huntsville.

There was no Hospital for me to clean the OR here, nearest one was 32 miles away in Forest Glen.

It was a place of 2300 people at least.

They had 1 doctor here in town.

Doctor Butram.

He didn't need a nurse Doc Butrum had married his nurse several years ago, she was his wife.

She was also 25 years younger than him.

He was almost 75 years old.

If anything they will probably need a new doctor in town.

He hasnt looked too healthy in about 15 years.

He used to treat me as a kid, I remember he always had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. 

There just wasn't the prospects for the jobs around here.

Why I had moved to the State Capital even though I scrubbed OR's I still made more than my buddies working the feed store.

Plus I had met my wife there. 

The girls from town go away to go to the university, most come back with their Mrs. Degree.

Slim pickings for spouses here in town. 

Next day we left, I hated leaving.

Huntsville was home!

By the time we got home, Caroline had soaked her diaper, bad enough to leak onto the car seat. 

We unloaded the car.

Then I attended to her.

"Daddy I've been bad, I wet my panties!"

It had been a couple of weeks since I had spanked her.

We made up for lost time, l spanked her until her bottom was well spanked.

Love making afterwards was unbelievable!

• Like 2

Back at work it took me a couple of days to get back into the swing of things.

First day I had to talk myself to go back, I really didn't want to go.

First day back it sucked.

It wasnt busy, nobody demanded anything from me, I just would of rather spent time with my new wife Carolina. 

I did run into Carlisle, she was a friend of Carolina's when she used to work here, she asked about Carolina how our relationship was going, she was surprised that we had married. 

Soon they had an impromptu shower for us, it was going fine until the insensitive doctor asked if She was pregnant and had to get married?

I kept my cool I said "No and knowing Carolina like I do, I don't think that would of still happened because of that!"

When I got home I found that Carolina when everybody found out she was married, they threw a shower for her as well.

We loved each other I thought my incontinence would have put a wedge between us but if anything it cemented us together..

After about three months of wedded bliss. Carolina got sick at work one day.

Carolina became ill.

Doctor Grant ran test and ruled out the flu.

She did discover that Carolina was pregnant.

We were going to be parents, us?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I never thought in a million years, that the good Lord would ever allow me to be a parent.

What the Heck was he thinking? 

With my incomplete Sphincter and Carolina's history of bedwetting, does this future little girl or boy stand a chance of not following in my and Carolina's history? 

Still the same other parents have it worse than us, there is worse things out there that parents have to worry about, Jews have that Taysachs Disease that can affect their offspring, there SIckle Cell Anemia for the black population that can kill a kid.

Our kids are just destined to piss their beds the rest of their lives, just like mommy and Daddy!

If they don't mommy and daddy will be a big disappointment to them, "My mommy and daddy are bedwetters.

Yours arent?"

I don't want to be an embarrassment to my kids.

My dad wasn't what you would call smart, I understood why, his dad died young.

My dad being the oldest had to quit school his Sophmore year of High School in order to go to work to support his mom and siblings!

Dad always insisted we get a good education, I know it was because he was denied that.

My dad did love to read.

He loved reading paperback books everything from Adventure Stories to Westerns if if was fiction he read it.

He wasnt big on Non Fiction but I did see him read a couple,  after dad got home from work everyday, we ate dinner as a family, mom, and dad would go to bed about dark, Donald and I we were diapered and we watched TV, dad read mom fell asleep.

We went to bed about 9pm and we went to bed ourselves.

When we awoke 99.99% of the time Donald awoke wet, for me about 25%- 50% of the time I did as well. 

Mom took our wet diapers off, if we were both wet we were nursed, bathed together, if it was just Donald that was wet, he got nursed, bathed and then me.

As a kid I think there was 1 night total that I had wet and Donald didn't and 1 night both of us were dry that's ages from when I was 5 to where I was 16 years old.

Donald was 7 to 18 years old during those times.

Now he is in his 30's and I'm getting close to 30 and were both wet every night now, daytime as well!

Yeah us Carlson boys and girls, I was including mom and Carolina were nothing but weak bladders these days!

Will our kids be just as weak?

• Like 2

Carolina was great, she started reading everything, on having a baby.

She found a book it talked about the older child.

One of the chapters was on Bedwetting!

The picture had a child laying on a bed it had a diaper on.

It looked like a baby but the proportions were to big.

From the photo I got the impression that the child had to be about 8 years old definately not a baby.

Mom and dad were blurred out, but they were looking down at the child.

For some reason all I could think of was Donald or me, this would of been years ago, a scene from my childhood perhaps, it looked vaguely familiar.

Other than mom and dad in the photo.

The guy had hair, my dad had lost his hair young and shaved his head, the mom in the photo had long dark hair, my mom had short strawberry blonde hair.

You couldnt tell if the child was male or female.

But I swear as a kid I had seen this in real life, not a photo mom and dad looking down at Donald just like this.

I had awoke seen them remembered it and fell back asleep again. 

Carolina saw me staring at the photo. "What's wrong?"

I explained that I had seen something like this photo in real life, "It kind of caught me off guard is all."

She looked at the photo herself.

"You know I never met your dad but I could see your mom and dad doing this I've only seen pictures of your dad, other than he was completly bald!"

"I was just thinking that myself!

Mom has short strawberry blonde hair this lady has dark long hair."

"Still there is something calming about the photo. 

Said Carolina. This looks like it could be something from my childhood as well!"

That was the last we talked about the photo she started reading and reading I never saw the book again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two months later Carolina began to get "The Bump!"

It was Thursday my day off I got a call about 10 am from Carolina, she sounded real excited, she told me that she had a Surprise for me when she got home.

I started thinking was she going to get dinner for us on the way home?

Should I even start to make dinner?

Was it just a pie or cake for desert, she didn't just say don't get dinner ready, She has a Surprise, that could mean a friend or somebody from work.

Last time she called me and said she has a Surprise it was her friend Shelly from work!

I hadnt cooked enough food, this time I need to plan on three people, I added enough to feed Carolina and myself, and two extra, I never was much of a boy scout, but I believed in being prepared. 

It was now 5pm and Carolina was officially 15 minutes late at getting home, could it be her Surprise was taking extra time?

Had she been in an accident on the way home?

Could it just be an accident she wasnt involved in, and there is a delay because of that, you know slow traffic. 

I gave her a call. 

"Sorry had to stop to get a few things for your Surprise!"

Okay I thought she is getting something to eat, but what?

Her favorite is chicken, she had found a place that made a bomb chicken burrito.

"Padre Jorge's" it was pretty damned good!

My mouth was watering thinking about biting into a Padre Jorge' chicken burrito!

• Like 1

I was sitting there just thinking we can reheat what I prepared the next few nights, there was plenty. 

Carolina arrived and she ushered a girl in in front of her through the door.

I was expecting an adult, if she was she was very diminutive.

She didn't look like she had dwarfism.

She was a little on the plump side.

"Willy this is Noel!

Noel this is Willy."

"Hello," we both said.

To each other.

I was beginning to wonder who Noel was?

Was she kidnapped by Carolina? Knowing Carolina that was a no.

But how was Noel coming into our life?

"Willy, Noel was a patient that came in today with her mom.

Noel is like us and still wets her bed."

I saw Noel look at the ground and blush.

"How did you end up with Noel then?" I asked?

"I'm getting to it, I'm getting to it.

Anyway her mom was at her wits end, she was tired of Noel's problem!

When my boss said she couldn't fix her today, that it would take months.

Her mom threatened to take her to Child Welfare and just give her up.

She called her every name in the book aimed towards bedwetters, many I had heard uttered by my own mother at me!

I stood up for her and I talked her mother out of her.

She signed Noel over to me.

I know it's a bit unorthodox but her mom had a lawyer draw up the papers and all.

We are Noel's guardians now the lawyer will be coming later to get your signatures.

I had to go do some shopping for her all she came with is the clothes on her back."

"I don't know what to say?

I just can't believe a mother would just get rid of a child like that!

I'm dumbfounded!"

Noel began crying.

I took her and I sat with her in my chair as she sobbed into my shoulder.

"My mom's..... told me.... she was going to send me away..... the past couple of years....... I just didn't believe she really would!"

That was said between sobs. 

My heart went out to this little girl. 

"Noel, are you hungry?"

She looked me in the eyes and snorted and nodded her head yes.

We went to the dining room and I dished up dinner for my two girls, I served Noel who took a bite of tonight's dinner.

I saw a smile.

"This is good!" 

"She is right this is good Willy!" Said Carolina.

We got dinner done and washed the dishes. 

The doorbell rang there was a woman there.

"Hello I'm Helen Dominguez from the attorneys office I'm here to get I guess your signature on the Guardianship/Adoption papers!"

"Where do I sign," I asked She had little Arrows where I needed to sign.

After everything was signed and Initialed she Notorized it and signed it herself.

Everything was legal.

You should hear from our Firm in the next couple of weeks!

More things to sign I thought!.

One thing I did notice was Noel wouldn't leave my side.

I asked her why she wanted to stick with me.

"My mommy was pregnant with me and my daddy went to the store.

He was killed it was his own fault he ran a stop sign.

I've never had a daddy until you!"

"Then I will be the daddy you never had."

We got her ready for bed.

We put her in the guest room which is now her room I guess. 

Carolina and I crawled into bed. 

"Are you mad at me for bringing Noel home?"

"No, I'm glad you brought her home, she needs a family, I guess we're it!"

The door to our room swung open.

Noel came in crying, and said " I'm scared can I sleep wif you guys tonight?"

"Only tonight!" Carolina said before I could.

Noel was 9 years old, a bit old to be sleeping with your parents, but for tonight she was a girl in a strange place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next morning I had two girls to get ready and then Carolina bathed me.

Noel was dressed in brand new clothes and we sent Carolina off to work.

I started asking Noel what grade she was in. 

She told me in 4th grade, I found out what school she had attended.

She told me the school and we went to the local school to get her registered.

They at first didn't want to take her I had them call Ms. Rodriguez about the paperwork they assured them that everything was legal.

And there was nothing that could come back and hurt the school or the district in the end!

They accepted her. 

As I got ready to go I got a look from Noel, It was a Don't go please, we decided to wait until Monday to start her at school.

We played Hooky from school we went to a Build a Bear Workshop.

I got a bear dressed as a little girl for Noel, I got a bear for each of us.

I guess it was a Doctor looking bear for me had a little surgical mask, and had a green hair net, green scrubs.

I got one in a white Nurses Uniform for Caroline, I haven't seen a nurse wearing a nurses uniform for years, they all wear scrubs now.

Even the front office people wear scrubs. 

We got home, I asked Noel what she wanted for dinner?

"Can we have Pizza?" She asked. 

"Pizza it is then, I ordered two Pizzas, one Cheese with Extra Cheese, the other Philly cheese steak with a Garlic Sauce, tomato sauce, churns up my stomach acid something fierce!

I did get Boneless Chicken wings and Hot Lava Cakes for desert.

Plus a bottle of Diet Coke and one Root beer. 

Carolina returned we ate our Pizza and wings and drank our sodas ate our Lava Cakes for desert.

We then presented Carolina with her Nurse Bear.

We got Noel in her bed and surprise, surprise she slept in her own bed that night!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saturday I had to go to work.

I was bathing, and shaving.

After I was dressed ready to walk out the door Noel asked "Daddy do you have to go?

Can't you play hooky like we did yesterday?"

I debated calling off sick, I could hear the longing of Noel wanting me to stay.

Her pleading eyes talked me into it.

Now I'm never one to abuse my sick leave, I have almost double what others that do the same job as me.

Besides in a few more months I and Carolina will be going on FMLA when our own child is born. 

I called off sick, in a way I was glad to spend time with Noel and Carolina.

In another I felt guilty about abusing my sick leave.

I sat in my chair and Noel came and sat on my lap.

I heard her sigh. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked Her?

"No everything is good!

It's just that I got so used to my mom yelling and calling me names when I wet my bed, that I started thinking it was normal, does that make sense?"

"I had a girl that I had to clean her room in the Hospital once she was in casts both arms a leg.

She had broken ribs.

Her dad beat her up because she dropped a gallon of milk and the lid came off and it went all over the floor.

She said she guessed lots of other kids get beat like this a lot.

She expected that since she was getting abused like this she just assumed other kids were as well.

I hated to be the one who broke her bubble but she was pretty much alone.

Oh many other kids get beat terribly bad like you but it's not the norm!"

"What happened to that girl?"

"She was taken from the home. She was adopted by a wonderful family."

"What does adopted mean?"

"It means she was legally made a member of their family legally they became her new mommy and Daddy!"

"Really they can do that? Are you guys wanting to adopt me?"

"That all depends, did your mom allow that when  she made us your guardians?"

"I heard that lady last night say something about adopting!"

"Do you want to be adopted by Carolina and I?"

"Yes! Very much! I love you guys!"

"Well we will have to see what the next few weeks bring, I want you as a daughter and I'm sure Carolina loves you just as much as I do!

In a few months Carolina and I, are going to give you a new brother or sister!

What do you think about that?"

"I know I've seen her big tummy with the baby inside!" Said Noel

I could feel her wet diaper and I took her and was in the process of bathing her, when Carolina came saw me bathing her.

"Aren't you supposed to be going to work?"

Noel said "Daddy is playing hooky from work, so he could spend more time with me and you!"

I saw the raised eyebrows from Carolina.

"He is huh, don't forget you got another wet girl after you get done with that one to bathe!"

I got Noel done and Carolina in the tub for her bath she enjoyed as I rubbed her shoulder muscles.

She was so relaxed I saw her pee into the bathwater. 

• Like 2

There was a local amusement park we took Noel to.

Noel was fearless she rode the rides that Carolina refused to ride with me.

We enjoyed ourselves Carolina put pictures up on her Facebook I made sure I wasn't in any of the photos.

We had a guy I used to work with, he called off sick then him and his family caught a jet and went to Disneyland.

He pasted photos of his family and himself all over his Facebook.

He forgot our boss was one of his friends, that's why I say I used to work with him!

Carolina even put Sorry that Willy isnt with us today.

He is home sick, poor dear!

Some of Carolina's friends are still nurses at our hospital 

Next day I went to work as I was cleaning, one of Carolina's nurse friends came and asked me who Noel was.

I explained how we got Noel, I left the part out about Noel's parents, us still wetting ourselves.

Most knew about Carolina being an ex bedwetter. Many of her friends also confided that they had the same problem growing up.

They felt for Noel, they all asked me how I was feeling today! "Better!" Was always my reply!

I got home I was about tackled by a very glad 9 year old.

"Daddy!" As she greeted me.

I lifted her and gave her cheek a kiss, then I kissed my wife who was busy cooking dinner.

"Glad your better! 

I heard from Audry today, she thinks I'm the most luckiest woman in the wold, we got Noel who just fell into our laps!"

"Yes we are very lucky!

As I gave Noel a hug.

We're so very glad she came into our lives! 

I saw a smile on Noel.

I don't think she had been told enough how great she is!

"We really do love her!"

I don't know if it was possible but her smile doubled in size! 

• Like 2

Physical scars will fade, but emotional scars hang on for a lifetime.  Noel is lucky to have found such understanding guardians(parents?) but her mother's painful remarks will haunt her for a while yet. 

Great addition and I look forward to more

• Thanks 1

A couple of days later I awoke to moaning.

It wasn't Carolina, we shared the bed together.

I just knew it had to be Noel.

As I got closer the moans got louder. 

I found her asleep she was having a nightmare.

Most of it was mumbling.

Then she said "No mommy, no!

Daddy help me!"

I sat on the side of her bed I gently put my hand on one of her shoulders.

It took a few moments but she slowly opened her eyes.

At first she saw me and recoiled from my touch.

Then she realized it was me.

She began to sob. 

"Oh daddy, it was terrible!

My mommy decided she wanted me back.

She took me and asked me what kind of punishments you did to me for my bedwetting?

I told her you guys were nice and kind to me, I was never punished for my bedwetting.

She grabbed me and put me over her lap, she pulled down my panties and began beating me with a belt.

It hurt really bad.

She called me bad names, as she beat me.

I wet because of was so scared.

Right on her lap this only made her madder, I really think she wanted to really hurt me.

I wet a second and third time which made her madder and madder.

I had really bad red marks all over my butt.

I even wet a fourth and fifth time.

I didn't think I had that much pee in me!

I was telling her mommy please, but she kept beating me with that belt.

Then I woke up I thought you was my mommy I was really scared!

Then I saw it was you!

I knew you would protect me from my mommy!

I wasn't scared anymore! I think my diaper leaked my bed is wet."

Sure enough she had leaked out of her diaper.

I helped her get the wet sheets off the bed and we got her bedding  and her night clothes into the washer she was only in a very wet a sagging diaper.

I got her in the tub and removed the diaper and tossed it in the trash.

I gave Noel a bath and then dried her off.

I redressed her in a fresh diaper.

I cleaned up the plastic sheet  on the bed.

Then remade her bed.

I patted the bed and she crawled into the bed.

She grabbed me in an embrace around my neck.

Kissed my cheek!

"I love you daddy!

Thank you for being the bestest daddy in the whole world!

Mommy too she is the bestest  mommy I've ever had!

Dont let old mommy take me back, please!"

If I ever had my way I would beat the crap out of Noel's old mommy!

I was taught that if you raised your hand to a female you were scum!

In my opinion, if you abuse a child so bad that they fear you.

You are also scum.

I guess it would be scum on scum in my opinion.

Not a man abusing a woman!

Next morning when Carolina woke Noel up.

She was getting praised for her diaper was just verily damp.

I went to say something and I got a look from Noel herself, it was a just keep your mouth shut look! 

Carolina talked with me later.

"I knew she soaked her bed last night I heard you two talk across the hall.

I know about her nightmare.

If that bitch ever comes within 10 feet of her I'm calling Division of Child Safety on her for child abuse!

I'm so glad she got a daddy that really loves Her!

I know she needed that praise after, the night she had!

I let her have it."

We got her to school we were told that the teacher wanted to talk with us.

What's happening now?

I wondered?

What did she do or not do?

The teacher was a Mrs. Truman.

"First of all, let me say Noel is a joy to have around.

She is quiet, respectful, a decent student.

I feel there is more to her than meets the eye, I think the respect and the quietness may cone from years of abuse.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you two have only had her a short time is that correct?"

"Yes we have only had her about 2 weeks." I said.

"What was her home like before you two got her?"

Carolina said, "It's no secret that Noel came to us, she has a bedwetting problem, her mom was very verbally abusive about her problem we have got around that she knows were safe were not going to be abusive about that!

But still the damage has been done."

"I just want you to know, she adores you Mr. Carlson.

It's always daddy did this and daddy did that.

I assume she had no father figure in her former home?"

"No she told me her daddy died before she was born.

I'm her first daddy!"

"She also loves you Mrs. Carlson, you aren't left out.

The main reason I'm your here is because I think Noel might benefit from glasses, I've seen her squint her eyes when I put things up on the blackboard!

Could you two look into that for me!"

"What a relief when my parents were called in to talk to the teacher it was because either my brother Donald or I had been involved in a fight with another kid." I smiled.

"No, no fights here!" Said Mrs. Truman.

We made an appointment for Noel the next day to see the optometrist. Turns out she did need glasses, her eyes weren't very bad but just bad enough to need glasses.

We let her pick out her frames. She found some purple ones she really liked.

We had lunch and walked the mall for a while.

We had been to one of those places where the glasses are ground right there in the store.

It took an hour and half but the first time she put them on.

"Wow!

I can read everything.

Old Navy, Bed Bath and Beyond.

She was reading the stores marquees.

She could see them now.

It was 2:30, she only had 45 minutes of school left.

So we took her home both of us had decided to take the rest of the day off.

Somebody was at our door it was Ms. Dominguez fom the attorneys office. 

"There you two are."

"We had to get Noel some glasses."

I was fearing what this visit was about, could the nightmare she had last night be coming true, has her mom decided to take Noel back?

"I'm just here to let you know you have Court in about 4 weeks just before Christmas."

"Is her mother suing us to get Noel back or what?" I asked?

"No, no it's your adoption hearing!

Hell no Noel's mother is gone we don't even know where the hell she is, she is free off Noel!

I'm sure she doesn't want her back, which is all the better for you two!

If she doesn't show up for Court the Judge will render his verdict in absentia.

We don't care we get paid from her mom's estate no matter what!"

"So we're adopting Noel?" Asked Caroline? 

"Yes, some of the forms were adoption papers you signed.

Don't you want to adopt Noel?"

"More than anything!

We're just a bit surprised." I said

Since this is an open adoption you will be able to adopt her the same day!

By Christmas Noel will be yours!" Said Ms. Dominguez.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"So that means I will really be yours then?" Asked Noel?

"That's right you will really be our daughter, we just won't be your guardians we will be your real mom and dad, thats what adoption means!"

"What about my old mom what happens to her?" Asked Noel?

"From what I understand, your old mom at this time is nowhere to be found she is out having fun.

She has no responsibilities."

"That never stopped her before she used to leave me alone a lot.

She was embarresd to bring her guys back to our house because of her bedwetting daughter.

When I did meet some of the guys that she did date.

They never stayed long.

I never told them I was a bedwetter, she told them all that I was still a bedwetter.

They all saw how she treated me and left, I always got blamed for ruining her chances with a guy, there was a guy named Brett, he was worse than her he used to grab my hair and rub my face in my diapers. He thought it was funny!

I didn't think it was very funny.

He started hurting her as well he was just mean!"

"We will never abuse you for being a bedwetter.

As you know we both still wet our beds." I said.

"Yeah, why do you wet your bed still?" Noel asked?

"When I was born, there is a little thing that holds your bladder shut called a sphincter I made an O with my thumb and index finger.

It holds your bladder shut.

I made a C with the same fingers.

Mine doesn't go all the way around and hold mine shut all the way.

My mom and I have a brother with the same problem."

"Is that why mommy wets her bed to?" Asked Nicole?

"No, mommy's comes from another reason."

"What other reason?" Noel asked?

"Mommy just has a weak bladder, it cant hold everything at night!" Said Carolina!

"Liar, I thought, but I wasn't ready to tell Noel mommy wets her bed because she likes to!

She stopped years ago but started again when I started!"

"I don't know why I still wet my bed, I just do!" She said.

"You have never seen a doctor for your bedwetting?" 

"No!"

"I guess we will have to have you seen by a doctor to find out why your still wetting your bed."

• Like 2

Hopefully they discover her old mommy is now a naughty bedwetter and her new girlfriend gives her a spanking every morning her diaper is wet and embarrass her in front of everyone so she can know how her daughter felt.