LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello guys. Thank you for all your comments and support, it's really a powerful drive for the author.  Just wanted to give you a heads up. The next chapter is almost ready but I need to proofread it and I wont be able to do that in the next few days, so it's gonna be a little longer than usual. I'll upload it in the weekend, not later I think. Thanks again ;) have a good week

• Like 1

Oook here we are. Perfectly on time if I do say so myself. Hope you guys are having a good weekend. This chapter is a bit more peculiar, hope you like it. Comments are always very much appreciated. Enough with the chitchat, here's the chapter ? Enjoy

Chapter 8

It was dark, so dark… and suddenly, the flash of a light above her. Jenny felt it scorching her closed eyes. She tried to move, but it was like her limbs were made of lead. She was lying on a cold surface.. had she fallen from her crib?

She heard the faint sound of footsteps approaching…

Jenny tried to open her eyes. Everything was blurred. She could distinguish an enormous figure dressed in something white… It stood above Jenny, pressing something on her face…. Then everything turned black.

Jenny woke up. The room was still dark, but the pink nightlight was more powerful, she could distinctly see the nursery’s furniture through the bars of her crib.

She shook her head trying to erase the cobwebs from her sight. God, she felt so tired. If only she could drink some coffee…But she was sure her Mommy wouldn’t have never allowed her to do that.

Yawning, she looked around. The nursery was quiet, she saw Melody looking at her from the crib next to hers. The chubby little girl was, like Jenny dressed in only a diaper, but the one she was wearing was so thick she couldn’t stand on her feet. So she was on all fours, clutching the crib bars with her little hands and looking in Jenny’s direction.

“Goodmownning” She sleepily said, “Mommy wiww be hewe in minuts. She usuawwy lets us sweep untiw nine.”

“Ok…” Jenny answered getting on her feet. Her head hurt, and she could feel her soaked diaper wrapped around her. God, she had lost control of her bladder during the night. She barely managed to control her anal sphincter anymore, how long until she started helplessly peeing her diaper during the day too?

The room was flooded with light as the door opened. Mommy entered the room and opened the window shutters, letting even more light inside the nursery.

“Goodmorning my precious babies” she cooed looking at them. She was wearing an elegant dark purple dressing gown, her hair was tied in a ponytail. Her face was as beautiful as always, even without any makeup; the moment Jenny saw her, she was struck by a pang of jealousy, fear and desire. All these conflicting emotions awakened inside her as she saw the woman reaching for Melody, picking her up and laying her down on the changing table.  

“Hello Melody! Did you have a nice sleep?” She said as she grabbed the little girl’s ankle with one hand and started unstrapping the tabs of her diaper with the other.

“Uh-uh” replied Melody, a look of fear in her eyes “Mommy, I made poopies. Couwd yow leawve me in my diapoo? Pweese!”

“No sweetie I’m sorry” she replied lifting her bottom and taking her soiled crawler diaper away “You’ve been a bad girl yesterday, and that means no more staying in your poopy diapers for a bit”

“Ok…” was the little girl’s meek answer.

After cleaning Melody up, she started playing with her feet, tickling her and spreading and closing her legs as she sang something that Jenny thought was an Amazon’s nursery rhyme.

Jenny could see Melody gurgling in appreciation of those attentions, her toothless mouth was open in a smile, drool leaking from the sides. After two minutes of playing Mommy ensconced the baby girl in another crawler diaper, then she sat on the big chair putting Melody on her lap, and without saying a word she started soundly spanking her bottom!

THWAT! THWAT! THWAT! THWAT…

Melody’s face was red and tears were streaming down her eyes, but she only let out whimpering noises, as Mommy blistered her heavily padded behind.

After something like 20 blows, Mommy picked up the sobbing girl, and holding her face-level, she looked at her and said “And now how do we say baby?”

“T-Thankwo Mommy! I wove you so much!” babbled Melody in response.

Jenny watched dumbfounded as the giant woman smiled and kissed Melody on her forehead, before putting her back inside her crib, then she turned her attention to her.

“And you, Trixie? Did you enjoy you first night in your new home?” she said reaching to pick her up.

Jenny didn’t say anything, at first, she moved away from the giant’s touch. But then she remembered that there was no other place to go inside that white barred prison that was her crib. She just lowered her head in submission, and let Mommy pick her up by her armpits.

The giant woman laid her down on the changing table, and, like she did with Melody, she started changing her pee-soaked diaper. After that, she sat down on the chair, with Jenny face down on her lap.

Jenny knew where this was going. “Why the spanking? I didn’t do anything!” she protested.

Mommy smiled above her “In this house littles always receive their morning spanking. It helps to remind you that you are under my care and must do what I tell you. It is a common custom here in Catalon. Now stop asking question and take your spankie like a good girl” She answered, landing the first slap.

THWAT! THWAT! THWAT….

Jenny started crying. Not for the pain, the spanking was not that painful. It was just not fair that Mommy could decide to do this to her just because she said so. And this thing was going to be every morning!

But aside from the pain and humiliation, the little girl was feeling something else. She couldn’t explain it, but as each blow landed, she experienced large waves of pleasure radiating from her crotch and bottom. After four blows she could feel her puss had become so wet the diaper was growing soaked with her juices. What was happening? She had never enjoyed things like that!

She found herself arching her back, moaning and waiting for the next smack to bring her closer to de edge. “fifteen… ohh that’s soo good…. Seventeen… come on come on come on I’M SO CLOSE!” But after the twentieth slap, Mommy stopped, turning Jenny on her back.

The little girl’s face was red, her breathing was raspy, her pupils dilated because of the excitement, she was aimlessly kicking her legs in frustration of once again being denied release, she was so close this time! 

“Now thank me for reminding you what’s your place and teaching you how to be a proper little girl” Mommy said as she lifted her, keeping her face height and looking at her with those frightening and beautiful eyes.

“Thank you Mommy for reminding me my place and turning me into a proper little girl!” Jenny repeated passionately “And…” she didn’t want to ask. That woman had diapered her, put a collar on her, shocked her, made her shit and piss herself and forced her to stay in her own waste…But she was so close this time “Just this once… I’ve already sunken this low…what’s a little step more?”  “Please Mommy, I think I didn’t learn my place, spank me more please!” she begged laying in her arms, squirming spreading and closing her legs to maintain that pleasant tingling in her clit. She could feel her powerful hands cradling her bottom and her little head and neck, she wanted those hands to spank her mercilessly.

The woman deviously smiled. “My precious pet Trixie loves her spankies, doesn’t she? Mommy will give you more if you behave, little girl” she said lowering Jenny on the nursery’s floor, then she picked Melody up from her crib and led the two babied women downstairs.

Breakfast was a relaxed affair. Jenny ate some bottle milk and a bowl filled with little bananas and peaches cut in slices from her highchair while she watched Melody nurse from Mommy’s boobs as the giant woman was sipping some coffee.

When they finished eating, Mommy brought the two littles in the living room. The house was deserted, Samantha must have gone to school – Jenny thought as she followed the giant woman.

Mommy sat on the huge white couch, picked Melody up and started cuddling and kissing her forehead and tummy. “Who’s my little honeypot? Who is it? You’re my little honeypot! Mhh you’re so sweet I could eat you up!”

The little girl mildly squirmed in her arms, giggling, still dazed from drinking the Amazon’s milk. In her face was a look of extreme embarrassment but also a strange tint of happiness. As degrading as they were, she was enjoying Mommy’s cuddles.

Jenny stood in front of them, watching. She was disgusted by the scene she was witnessing, but also very scared that she had begged that woman to spank her to orgasm just half-hour ago. How was that possible? She had never been attracted by those things, she considered herself a dominant woman, one of those who knew what they wanted and weren’t afraid to take it. How could she have possibly changed so much in so little time?

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Mommy saying “… and now your big sister will entertain us with some games!”

The woman locked her scary eyes on Jenny. “Now baby Trixie I want you to sit down.” She commanded.

Jenny was confused, but she had now learned that objection meant punishment, with a loud crinkling sound she immediately sat down on her diapered bottom.

“Good girl!” praised the woman, “Now roll over!” she said, pointing her finger towards Jenny and rotating it clockwise.

WHAT?! THAT BITCH WAS TRYING TO TRAIN HER LIKE SHE WAS SOME KIND OF A DOG!

Jenny’s face reddened “NO WAY! I’ve let you diaper me, spank me, but I’ll be damned if I’ll let you turn me into your fucking pet!” she screamed outraged.

Silence fell in the living room for something like five seconds. Jenny’s heart was pounding inside her little chest. No, this time she wouldn’t have surrendered!

Mommy just smiled, lowering the now upset Melody on the floor, then came forward to the now trembling Jenny.

….

Back and forth, back and forth. Jenny’s tear-streaked face was pale, she was nauseous. The swinging movement had continued for half an hour and never seemed to stop.

She could feel the sticky mess from the enema filling her diaper, squelching and spreading with each swing. The hard wooden surface pressing the filth to her reddened skin.  She had tried to move, but her arms and legs were immobilized.

She was sitting on a giant rocking horse, her arms and ankles strapped to the sides of it. Each swing lifted her backside from the horse, and then painfully smacked her bottom when she landed on the fake saddle. But this time there was no pleasure, just endless pain.

She would have screamed with each smack, but her mouth was stuffed with the pacifier gag. Mommy had pumped it so much her jaw ached. Therefore the only sound that came out of her were low muffled screams, as the rocking continued.

Beside her torture seat, Mommy was sitting on the couch, she was typing something on her computer, absently keeping the horse rocking with her foot while she was throwing a little plastic ball to the drooling Melody, who, crawling in her massive diaper, went to fetch it each time.

Melody’s face was red, she was sweating because of the continuous exercise Mommy was compelling her to do. Throw and fetch, throw and fetch. It went on for almost an hour, while Jenny kept rocking that awful horse.

When the hour had passed, Mommy went to give Melody a bath, and left the quivering Jenny locked to the wicked instrument. The little girl remained still for another fifteen minutes, searing pain coming from her bottom, the stench of her full diaper starting to really get to her nostrils.

When Mommy returned, she deposited the now lavender-reeking Melody inside the playpen, then she unstrapped Jenny from the horse. “Now baby are you ready to behave? Or else Mommy will have to use more severe punishment. We can’t have an untrained pet in our house now do we? So what it’s gonna be?” she said looking at her with her merciless golden eyes.

Still sobbing, Jenny nodded her head in submission. Every resistance was futile against that woman, and she would have taken away her teeth or her ability to walk if she didn’t obey her.

“Good Trixie” , she said firmly kissing the little girl on her forehead, then rocking her on her shoulder. “You have to understand this is for your own good. The world outside is not made for tiny and fragile creatures like you..”

The poor girl was then set on the floor and forced to perform any sort of tricks for her Amazon mother. She made her roll over, beg on her knees, display her diapered bottom… when the whole thing ended Jenny had no more tears left, the humiliation was unbearable.

After the horrible show, Mommy deflated Jenny’s pacifier. Her resistance was crushed, she had been degraded to a point that had never seen reachable, but now she understood fully.

Jenny dropped on her knees, red-eyed and with snot running from her nose. “I-I’ll be your baby!  I’m yours! I’ll do everything you say, just, please don’t punish me anymore!”

Mommy picked up Jenny once again “Very good Trixie. I think despite your naughty behaviour you need a reward. It will show you how much better is to just do what Mommy says…” she said sitting on the sofa, the little girl face up on her lap.

She started stroking Jenny’s diapered crotch with her giant fingers. Jenny let out a long moan of pleasure, this time she could feel it! The blissful sensation started to build up as the little girl twitched in her Mommy’s arms.

“Yeas, please more!” she said arching her back, trying to thrust her pelvis against the Amazon’s hand.

“Shush baby” punctuated the woman popping the pacifier inside Jenny’s mouth and inflating it once again. “Mommy knows best how to do.”

Jenny felt again degraded and humiliated, but this time it didn’t stop her from getting even more excited by the situation.

“Mhhhp Mhhhpp Mhhh….” She vocalized, sucking hard on her enlarged pacifier, imagining she was choking on a giant cock.

“Oh.. my little girl is horny huh? Mommy can fix that. Are you my horny little pet?” 

“Mhhhhphhhhhh!” the little girl vocalized, looking her dominator in the eyes and twitching even more in her giant lap.

Mommy’s strokes were getting faster and harder by the second, Jenny could feel the moist in her pussy soaking up the already well used diaper, she was so close! She needed just a little more!

“Don’t you dare climax without my permission Trixie. Or I’ll swear I’ll lock you in diapers so thick you won’t be able to cum ever again” Mommy said threateningly.

Fear gripped Jenny as she slowed her pace and steadied her breathing. She was ready.

The little girl was panting, her sexual excitement on the edge, looking at her mistress eyes and waiting for her permission to find release. “Please don’t deceive me, you promised a reward, let me finish! Please have mercy on me!”.

Mommy’s lips moved “Ok Trixie, you can cum for Mommy”, she said pressing hard the wet padding pf the diaper against Jenny’s spasming twat.

The little girl let out a long moan muffled by the pacifier. The tension in her whole body raising, her muscles contracting, flashing light dancing in front of her shut eyes as she was rocked into a bone-shattering orgasm. …Then, as it came, the stress faded, leaving the girl wheezing and limp in her Mommy’s arms.

Jenny laid there for ten minutes. The woman deflated the pacifier to ease her gasping baby’s breathing, and soothingly cradled her little head in her arms. A few meters away, Melody was witnessing the scene with a mixture of envy and desire. It wasn’t fair! Mommy had never let her do anything like that! She insisted in keeping her like a full-fledged baby. Oh, what would have Melody given to be treated as a pet like Trixie!

Jenny for her part, was in heaven. She felt light as a feather, her eyes closed, her forehead caressed by Mommy’s hands.

But as it passed, the blissful sensation was replaced by a sense of unacceptable shame. Jenny felt the mess inside her diaper, she heard the jingling of the tag attached to her collar, and she remembered she was just a plaything to that gorgeous woman. A pet to diaper, torture and pleasure at her will. The best thing she could expect was to earn her mercy so that she would have let her cum again one of the next days. That was her highest expectation. Jenny felt repelled at that thought, and rage and envy filled her heart once again.

The little girl’s eyes flooded back with tears. “It’s not right!” she wailed jealously to the smiling Amazon above her “You have everything in your life! I was just like you! I was a winner! I had the whole world at my feet and I was just getting started! Why did this happen to me…”

“My sweet Trixie” Mommy spoke calmly, “You have never been a winner. You spent five years to get a degree that only took three years to the other students. And that with your father’s connections to ease your way through your exams. You have spent all your studying years wasting your parent’s money in parties, dresses and futile expenses, weighting on your family’s finances. And don’t even get me started about the people you have met during your life. You’ve always been seen like a presumptuous bitch by all your so called “girlfriends”, and your actual boyfriend was cheating you with one of them…”

The expression on Jenny’s face turned from one of rage to one of shock and surprise. “What?” Mommy continued “Didn’t you realize we were doing background checks on the people we were kidnapping? We only choose the most suitable, immature littles, and I personally chose you” - she punctuated booping the little girl’s nose with her giant finger - “For being my cute diapered baby pet. You’re so much better at this than anything you’ve tried in your whole life, you’re made for this. And it’s time for you to fully accept it.”

Jenny’s world shattered around her. With few simple words that woman had managed to annihilate what was left of her self confidence and pride. She was right. Thinking back, she had always been a failure at everything. She was nothing compared to the goddess who was sitting above her, holding her in her arms. That woman owned her house and a perfect lifestyle while Jenny for her part didn’t even own the soiled diaper wrapped around her waist.

Again, confronted with that overwhelming superiority that her “mother” was radiating, Jenny couldn’t do anything but cry in self-pity. Mommy had every right to own her, and she had to gratefully submit to that creature who was so much stronger, smarter and beautiful than she was.

Mommy let her little girl cry for another bit, it was important for her to learn her place and be convinced that she deserved it. Then, she produced a large bottle of milk and stuck it inside Jenny’s mouth.

The little girl let out some faint groan of protest, but she almost immediately accepted the drink her unyielding mother was imposing on her.

After giving her two babies their bottles, Mommy deposited Jenny inside the crib with her sister too keep her out of trouble while she went upstairs.

The two diapered littles remained silent for a bit. Melody was eyeing her big sister enviously, but dared not to speak, she didn’t want to worsen the situation. Jenny for her part was still sniffling, overwhelmed by the recent revelations and didn’t even notice the look her little sister was giving her.    

When Mommy came back downstairs, she was dressed in an elegant pair of white trousers and a black shirt. Approaching the playpen, she scooped Melody up and brought her upstairs, leaving Jenny alone in the room. When they returned Melody had a clean diaper on her and was dressed in a short light green sundress that barely covered her diapered bottom. After changing Jenny’s soiled diaper Mommy pulled out a stroller from one of the adjacent rooms and safely strapped Melody in.

Jenny’s mind was once again racing “She’s taking us outside? But the stroller is just for Melody, she sure doesn’t intend to carry me around, does she?!” she thought watching her baby sister kick her little legs aimlessly inside the stroller, the straps locked together at her crotch’s height, lifting her sundress and leaving her diaper for everyone to see.

But she could have never imagined what she was in for, when she turned around and saw Mommy coming towards her, holding in her hands something that terribly resembled a pink baby harness with a leash attached to it.

“Ok, baby Trixie, let’s go for a walk!” she cooed.  

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I see that you took a page out of my DBZ moms story. I love how you had Jenny become addicted to cumming and Melody being sexually denied to cum. This will build up friction between them. Nicely done!

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Cya said:

I see that you took a page out of my DBZ moms story. I love how you had Jenny become addicted to cumming and Melody being sexually denied to cum. This will build up friction between them. Nicely done!

Actually, I took the masturbation scene, the rest kind of followed up :P I want to differ the baby treatment the two littles are getting, I find it more stimulating and adds more variety to the story. That said, yeah it is awfully similar to your story, I couldn't help myself, I liked it so much...I hope is ok. And if's not please tell me.

8 hours ago, The dark dweller said:

Actually, I took the masturbation scene, the rest kind of followed up :P I want to differ the baby treatment the two littles are getting, I find it more stimulating and adds more variety to the story. That said, yeah it is awfully similar to your story, I couldn't help myself, I liked it so much...I hope is ok. And if's not please tell me.

It's perfectly fine, my friend. I've been reading ABDL literature for almost twenty years now and no one ever wrote that dynamic where one "baby" was allowed to masterbate while the other one was considered "too young" for such things. In fact, I dare say I'm the first person to write such a thing and it was because I truly wanted to see that in more stories so I wrote it. Funny how it took almost two years for someone else to write what I wanted to see and I'm grateful that it was someone as good as you. Feel free to take any other inspiration from my works. I won't mind! :)

Edit: The whole dynamic was born from Bulma being so free with her body and having a few boyfriends whereas Chi Chi was always sheltered and was a bit of a daddy's girl. Flash forward twenty years and Chi Chi has had sex probably two times in her life while Bulma has slept with some of the strongest men in the world and she's the richest woman on Earth. In other words, one is going to be more interested in sex than the other, I basically just flipped that dynamic upside down. What you have done has so much potential. Something tells me that, not only will Melody grow jealous of her big sister's special diaper rubs, but it'll eventually drive a wedge between them that could even get Jenny into some serious trouble....

• Like 2

Hello guys. I wanted to thank you all again for yor coments and your support. Just a heads-uo : The next chapter is longer than usual, so it will take me some time to proofread it. I should upload it in the next few days. Have a nice weekend ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok guys, here we go again. Chapter 9. As I anticipated it is a bit longer than usual, I wanted to keep going with it, but it would have taken too much time and would have been too long to "digest".  As always, comments are more than welcome. Let me know what you think ;) Enjoy!

Chapter 9

“W-walk?” stammered Jenny still looking at the leash-like garment Mommy was holding in her hands. That thing was designed to wrap around her chest just under her breasts and by the looks of the extra straps, it would also be attached to her collar in two points, obviously making impossible for her to remove it… 

“Yes, a walk. It’s a beautiful morning and I need to get some fresh air, I’ll be taking care of you two rugrats for a few weeks before my maternity leave expires.” Answered Mommy lifting Jenny on the sofa. Then she produced a pair of pink tiny Velcro shoes and started putting them on the still incredulous Jenny.

At least he shoes are comfortable- Jenny thought getting off the sofa, then she looked at her Mommy, expecting her to keep on with the dressing, but was severely disappointed as the Amazon just secured her collar and chest to the humiliating garment. The little girl looked downside and saw how the pink strap of the harness pushed her tits up, lightly squashing them. Her look travelled to the strap connected to her collar and behind, to the pink leash that ended into Mommy’s strong grip.

She really had become her pet now. No more excuses, no more attempts to justify her acting, it was just the two of them. The superior and the inferior creature. And Jenny perfectly knew which was which.

“B-but I can’t go outside like this! I’m just in my diaper! Please can I have something else to wear?” babbled Jenny, despair and loathing starting to clutch her once again.

“Oh of course honey, I almost forgot” said Mommy searching for something inside her pocket.

Jenny’s relief was short-lived as Mommy produced a big pink baby bonnet and held it in front of her. “It’s a sunny day, Trixie won’t need any clothes, but we can’t let the sun get in our little pet’s eyes now, do we?” she said smiling and securing the infantile apparel on Jenny’s head and tying it with a strong bow under her chin.

Jenny stood there, dressed in only her thick diaper and her shoes, with that ridiculous bonnet crowning her hair. She couldn’t have gone outside like that! she would have died of shame. This was worse than being naked!

But Mommy didn’t seem to notice the crimson tint that was colouring the little girl’s cheeks, as she tied the end of the leash to the stroller and started pushing it towards the door, leaving the house.

With a loud yelp, Jenny was yanked towards the stroller. The leash was long, but didn’t leave her a lot of freedom, allowing her to make just a few steps away from the stroller. The little girl found herself waddling at full speed, her diapered bottom swinging left and right, trying to keep up with the Amazon’s pace to avoid being dragged on the floor.

Three minutes after, they were outside strolling on a sidewalk, Mommy was right, the day was sunny, and the ridiculous bonnet was efficient in shielding Jenny’s eyes from the sunrays. The neighbourhood around them seemed nice, there were other big houses fairly detached by large gardens. It seemed like an area for well-heeled people.

Jenny waddled keeping her eyes down, her cheeks burning with humiliation. As they walked, she glanced around seeing that other amazons were looking at her, she could hear them making comments about how adorable she was and how her little butt looked precious in her bulky diaper. She tried to ignore them, focusing on the giant legs of her amazon owner. “Just breathe and go along, you’ll probably have to get used to this” she said to herself, sobbing.

After some time of walking, Jenny started to grow tired, she was sweaty, struggling to keep up with the woman’s pace. Mommy walked very fast and with that diaper restricting her movements, Jenny was forced to jog behind her.

“Mommy” she pleaded looking at her owner with doggy eyes “Please go slower, I can’t keep up with you…”

“Of course baby” said the woman looking down at her “I’m sorry I didn’t realise you were running behind me, I’ll go slower I promise”

“Thanks..”

They kept walking for another five minutes, they were slowly exiting the neighbourhood, Jenny could see the entrance of a park a hundred meters ahead. But Mommy suddenly stopped, as she heard another woman’s voice behind them.

“Amanda! I thought it was you!”. Jenny turned around. Coming towards them from one of the houses at their left, was a blonde Amazon woman. She was shorter than Mommy, and a little bit overweight, she looked like she was in her late fourties. She was dressed in a green tailleur which was obviously too tight for her, the big pearl necklace and fancy sunglasses she was wearing suggested Jenny she was another well-off Amazon.

She waved at them, coming towards Mommy pushing a big dark blue pram, like the ones made for newborns, and to Jenny’s horror, waddling behind her tied to a harness, was another little.   

It was another girl, she was “dressed” in a similar way Jenny was. Her only covering consisted in her diaper and her white shoes. However her diaper was different from Jenny’s, it had a white pearl colour, was much thicker and was adorned with pink ruffles on the front and bottom area. Unlike Jenny, she had a pacifier in her mouth.

The new woman quickly walked to greet them. Her little couldn’t keep up with her in that enormous diaper, so she just yanked the leash, lifting the poor girl from the ground and carrying her like that, hanging from the harness, her limbs dangling in the air.

“Good morning Amanda!” she chirped coming closer, slowly lowering her little on the ground.  “Congratulations on the publication of your latest article, it was sooo interesting. About imprinting techniques and the use of subliminal messages processed by the brain, wasn’t it?”

“Good morning Candice, it’s nice to see you. Yes, it has been hard work, but we were satisfied with the results we are getting” Mommy proudly smiled.

“And I’m seeing you have adopted another little! Look at her in her cute diapee! So adorable!” cooed the woman crouching and looking at Jenny. The little girl’s cheeks flared red once again, as she hid behind Mommy’s ankle.

“Ohh she’s a shy one! Just like my little Tiffany here “ she said looking at the little girl tied to the leash she was holding, and leading her forward for Mommy to look at.

Tiffany was a slim red-headed girl, she was very young, Jenny didn’t think she was older than 25. Her hair was tied in two long braids held together by a white ribbon. The poor girl didn’t seem upset at all from being dragged around by that woman. She had a neutral expression on her face, the only sound coming from her was the soft suckling coming from her mouth as she chewed on her pacifier.

“Yes, Trixie is a bit shy” Mommy confirmed affectionately looking at Jenny, “But she’s still new. It’s only a matter of time, she’s adjusting pretty quickly. Trixie, come out and say hi to Tiffany!”

Jenny looked up to meet Mommy’s stern gaze. She had to obey, this was her life now. She slowly came forward, her eyes locked to the ground “Hi…., I’m Trixie. Nice to meet you…” she said meekly, faintly waving her hand to the other little who, still without saying a single word, waved back at her.

“They’re so cute together” said the woman named Candice “We should arrange a playdate sometimes, maybe Howie could learn from two little angels like them.”

As she spoke, gurgling muffled sounds came from inside the pram she had been pushing.

“Still no progress with your baby boy?” Mommy asked, looking at the source of the sounds.

“Unfortunately no…” the woman replied discouraged. “He fights me at every twist and turn, swears, tries to escape…and I’m afraid I’ll hurt him seriously if I’ll keep shocking and spanking him at this rate. So we were just heading to the clinic. I’m sure he will be more compliant with his teeth removed and ability to walk and speak eliminated.” As the woman was speaking, louder muffled sounds could be heard coming from the pram. Jenny shivered thinking about the fate of whoever was kept inside it.

“Oh no no no baby boy…” said the woman reaching the inside of the carriage with a hand and making shushing noises “You should have thought about escaping mommy before, now it’s too late. Mommy will make sure you’ll have plenty of toys during your tummy time. It will be the only activity you will perform from now on!”

The two amazons smiled looking at the pram. Jenny tried to raise on her tiptoes to get a better look, but the only thing she was able to see were two little legs covered in a blue footed dress frantically kicking the air.

“Oh he’s so sweet. I am sometimes tempted to turn Melody into a newborn too.” Said Mommy looking towards the alleged boy inside the pram.

A pitiful whine came from the little girl, who squirmed uncomfortably in her stroller, her eyes pleadingly looking at Mommy.

“Oh don’t worry sweetheart” she said pinching her cheek “you’re so much cuter crawling around. I could never do that to my little miss swingy butt.”

Five more minutes passed with the two amazon women talking about other people in the neighbourhood, their littles obediently silent, except for the muffled screams that came from the pram. Jenny tried to follow the conversation at first, but she soon realized the Candice was a chatty type and the women were just discussing gossip.

The little girl’s attention shifted suddenly as she heard a grunting sound coming from the little  in front of her.

Jenny saw the red-headed girl assuming a squatting position, her little legs spread, her knees bent. Her fists were clenched and her face was rapidly turning crimson as she was contracting her abdominal muscles while sucking furiously on her pacifier. Ten seconds later, the girl let out a long groaning noise, her diaper’s bottom crinkling and expanding as her poop dropped inside it. 

“Ooh looks like somebody has made a stinky! What a good girl!” praised the new woman pulling the leash to bring the little girl closer and starting to pet her head.

For her part, the poor Tiffany didn’t seem to have finished her business, so she stood there, grunting and filling her progressively expanding diaper as her mommy proudly stroke her hair.

“Aww she’s so cute!” cooed Mommy “She sure is a little diaper filling machine! Are you going to change her?”

“Oh that’s normal for her. I keep her in a strict fiber-based diet. So that my little Tiffany would never get constipated!” answered the woman still caressing her little. “Plus, she’s used wearing dirty diapers, this one should last until we come back from the clinic”

Jenny saw a solitary tear crossing the little girl’s still neutral face.

“Oh just look at the time. We should really go or else we will miss our appointment! It has been nice to see you Amanda! Hope we can catch sometimes these days!”

“I’m sure we will” answered Mommy “Have a good day!”

The two women parted ways, their littles following them. And after ten more minutes of walking, Mommy entered in a minimarket. The place was exactly like a normal market, except that the aisles were enormous and Jenny didn’t recognize one single product exposed.

As they got in Jenny felt on her the eyes of the Amazons inside. Their smiles disquieted her, it was the same one that she had when she was looking at a cute puppy. It didn’t help the fact that the supermarket must have had air conditioning, and Jenny’s undressed state was making her feel chilly and exposed.

Humming softly, Mommy pushed the stroller to the aisles. It didn’t seem like she wanted to buy anything, she was just taking her time to look at the goods exposed.

At some point they arrived in front of a big set of shelves, Jenny’s eyes widened as she saw there were loads of baby products exposed in there.

The shelves were divided in products for amazon babies and products for littles. Jenny could very quickly notice the differences. While the diapers for the babies were looking very similar to those humans had in her dimension and were divided only by size and grade of absorption, the diapers made for littles were much bulkier, and there were so many types of them!

Jenny saw the extra crawlers, in the cover was the image of a little ensconced in a diaper so thick he couldn’t even move from a supine position, like was advertised on them “No more getting underfoot while mommy’s not around!”. She saw diapers with shocking implants inside, programmed to electrocute the littles if the padding wasn’t wet with a certain frequency. And then baby creams designed to temporarily regress the faculty of speaking, anti-rash powder which caused burning sensation… the quantity of ways Mommy could humiliate her and administer her punishment was nearly endless! - thought Jenny horrified, her eyes locked on the shelf and its abominable products.

“Mommy, pwease…” Melody softly spoke. It was the first time Jenny heard her since they left the house. Evidently the little girl knew better than to speak without permission.

The toothless little shifted in the stroller seat, her now thicker and slightly yellowish diaper still exposed – she probably had pissed herself in the way – she was pointing at a pink package of diapers. The package red “Super Wetsies! Stimulating diapers for needy littles”. On the front was a diapered little woman with a blissful expression on her face, she was dressed in only a thick pink diaper which had a red heart painted on the crotch padding.

“Oh somebody has heard about the new diapers…” Mommy said smiling and stroking Melody’s cheek “Your playmates at the daycare must really like them baby girl!”

“Yeth! Mowmies who bwuy dese are the best!” the little girl giggled, melting under the Amazon’s touch “Pwease Mommy!” she pleaded.

“Alright, alright, we’ll give it a try with one of them” said Mommy with a devious smile, grabbing one of the packages and setting it in the back of the stroller, “Oh Melody you’re such a good girl for thinking of your big sister! I’m sure Trixie will love them!”

The toothless smile on the little girl’s face faded, replaced by a betrayed and frustrated expression “But… But… Dose wew fow me not fow Twixie! THEW WEW FOW MEEE!”

Melody screwed up her face and started crying profusely, kicking her legs in a perfect replica of a one year-old tantrum.

“My my… it seems the baby is upset, you’ll feel better after a nap sweetheart” said Mommy pulling out her mobile phone from her pocket.

“No Momma pwease! I…” the little girl tried to say, but her eyelids immediately started to close as she almost instantly fell into a deep sleep.  

“What is the limit to the amount of control that woman has over us?!” Thought Jenny appalled, looking at the now soundly sleeping Melody  “She can decide to put us to sleep like that too?”

“Your sister will feel better when she wakes up” Mommy said popping a pacifier inside the sleeping little’s mouth “And she’ll have a nice punishment waiting for her at home, let’s continue our shopping, shall we Trixie?”

“O-okay…” Jenny answered trembling. She was more scared than ever, at least Mommy was pleased with her behaviour for now, she didn’t have to get on her bad side.

They continued their sightseeing of the aisles for another ten minutes, the cold air and the growing pressure in her bladder forced Jenny to pee her diaper while she was standing there. It was embarrassing, but at least Mommy didn’t seem to notice, and her diaper held very well her urine without swelling too much.

Jenny was now growing bored, she had liked going shopping for clothes, but she had always hated going for groceries. It surely didn’t help that she was tethered to a giant stroller, and her leash was too short to allow her to watch the articles she wanted, forcing her to stay close to her amazon owner.

Fortunately Mommy seemed to have finished her tour, she walked towards the cashier and arranged for a list of stuff to be delivered at home, she only brought the diapers with her.

The walk back home was a relaxed affair. Mommy seemed in a good mood, she was mumbling a song as she walked. At some point Jenny was scared by her pulling out her mobile again, but she just started texting. The little girl raised her head to look at the sky, moving a little bit the bonnet obstructing her view, the sun was high, it must have been noon or so… she could feel her tummy starting to rumble, she only hoped lunch was near.

When they got home Mommy unstrapped the now slowly waking up Melody from her stroller and plopped her in the playpen, then she went inside the kitchen, leaving Jenny tethered to the enormous stroller.

The little girl gave an experimental tug on her leash, but didn’t manage to move the wheels more than a few inches. Sighing, she sat down on her diapered bottom, hoping Mommy would release her as soon as possible.

Few minutes passed, Jenny could hear noises coming from the kitchen, but the half closed door and her inability to move freely prevented her to see what Mommy was doing inside. Instead, she focused on the sleepy Melody who was slowly regaining consciousness.

“Are you ok?” Jenny whispered, looking at her through the obscuring mesh of the playpen.

“Go awaw…” pouted Melody, rubbing her eyes with her little hands and yawning, exposing to Jenny’s horror, once again her set of toothless gums. “I dunn wanna tawk to wou!”

“Melody, it’s not my fault! I didn’t ask for any of this! That woma- er, I mean Mommy is the one who decides” said Jenny, coming as close as the leash allowed her to the playpen.

“I was behawing wike a good giwl, Momma hadn’t pwunished me once siwnce weekws. Wou ruwined ewwrwything!  Now Momma wiww newer stwokwe me as she dows with wou! I wawnt the stwong tingwing too!!” she pitifully whined, banging the mesh wall with her fists.

“I promise I will do everything to make it up to you!” Jenny answered, she felt pity for that poor broken creature inside the playpen. Obviously Mommy had punished and trained out the adult Melody was, leaving nothing but a submissive little incapable of controlling her own emotions. She didn’t want to fight her, strangely enough she was developing a protective attitude, already thinking of Melody like the little sister she had never had. But Jenny never knew that, in her mind she needed an ally, someone to share the pain and humiliation with, she was convinced she could have never endured that situation alone.

The talk between the two little prisoners was interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell.

Mommy quickly walked inside the living room, untied Jenny’s leash and quickly put her inside the playpen with her little sister. Then she pulled the stroller out of the room, before rushing to the door and opening it.

Two muscular male Amazons greeted her, they were carrying four full shopping bags.

“Thanks a lot” said Mommy with a wide smile, “you can leave everything in the kitchen”

“Ok Maam” they said as they entered the house and started unloading the bags.

Meanwhile, inside the playpen Melody seemed still upset by the talk the two littles had, Jenny for her part had forgotten everything the instant she saw the two giant brutes making their way into the house. They were young but had long beard, their skin was sunburnt and their hands were rough and callous. They were so tall she could perfectly see them stand from beyond the walls of the playpen. Their large shoulders and muscular frames utterly terrified the poor little, who sniffling cowered in the farthest corner of her mesh cage. She was sure they could break her neck by simply picking her up with two fingers.

“Waths uwp with youw?” asked Melody, seeing the terrified expression on Jenny’s face.

But the little girl was only focusing on deep breathing, trying to prevent herself from having a panic attack.

Melody was now more upset, and did the only thing she thought of, “Mama! Mama!” she started calling.

Mommy and the two men came back in the living room, and the woman’s attention was drawn by her little’s voice. Leaning above the playpen she saw Melody pointing at the shaking Jenny.

“What happened Trixie? What’s the matter with my baby girl?” Mommy said picking the trembling little up and starting rocking her.

The poor Jenny didn’t manage to produce a single word, as she just clung to her Mommy, still shaking visibly. Her emotions were completely overwhelming her, the fear and the feeling of impotence were too much for her to process at the moment, dragging her down to a black hole of despair.

As had happened before, Mommy’s embrace managed to rescue her, helping her find solace. Her right hand supporting her wet diaper and bouncing her slightly, her left hand gently stroking her bare back, still tied to the harness. Jenny felt protected, safe, in her arms.

The effect was almost instantaneous, just after few seconds after being picked up, Jenny

Stopped panicking and what had menaced to become a full fledged cry of despair was reduced to a light sniffling.

“What happened? Everything alright maam?” asked one of the two men, his squared face slightly contracted with doubt and worry.

“Nothing! I think she’s just scared of strangers, that’s all” Mommy replied stroking Jenny’s wet cheeks and kissing her on her forehead.

“There’s nothing to be afraid of, baby girl. Here, say hi to the nice man!” Mommy added taking a step forward and bringing the little girl towards one of the two Amazons.

“Hi sweetie! You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, you know that? My name is Jeff, nice too meet you.” Gently said the man, stretching his enormous hand.

Jenny timidly reached for one of the man’s fingers and shook it with her little hands. God, he was so big one of his fingers almost filled one of her hands.

“Hi… my name is Trixie” she managed to babble. 

The man kept smiling “She’s adorable! Congratulations maam” he said looking in Mommy’s direction.

“Yeah she’s precious, but littles can be so silly sometimes…”

That was the moment Jenny felt a wave of shame wash over her. What had happened? She had never had those panic attacks in her life. It was like she wasn’t able to control her emotions anymore. How could have she made such a scene over a fear so insignificant and childish?

The embarrassment she felt for her behaviour caused her to abruptly turn red, as she hid her face inside the crook of Mommy’s neck, again, frustrated by how impotent she had become.

After saying goodbye to the two men, Mommy plopped the still upset Jenny inside the playpen and went upstairs. When she returned, she was wearing one of her dressing gowns, and she had took her shoes off.

The Amazon picked the two littles up and brought them to the kitchen, then she lowered Jenny on the floor.

The kitchen was clean and it seemed the pots hadn’t yet been used, “So Mommy is not going to eat right now” Jenny concluded. She took some steps around the room, glad she was able to move freely for some time, but then she remembered the humiliating harness still locked around her body, the long pink leash dragging behind her whenever she went.

“Mommy…” the little girl began calling turning around, but she abruptly stopped, mesmerized, as she saw her mother’s two enormous breasts bared in front of her, Melody latched to one of them, sucking hungrily.

“Yeah I know baby, don’t worry I haven’t forgotten you” she said getting up from the chair she was sitting on, still pressing Melody to her boob with one hand while she retrieved a pink dog bowl filled with the same unappetizing mush she had fed Jenny the evening before, and placing it in front of her chair, at her feet.   

“It can’t be…Sure she doesn’t want me to eat from that….” Jenny started thinking…

But the more her glance bounced from the bowl to Mommy’s firm expression, it soon became clear the humiliating act her owner wanted her to perform.

“B-but why? Mommy I have been good!” she stammered, starting to lose control of her emotions, her eyes growing heavy with tears.

“Well, let’s not forget the little tantrum you threw before leaving, Trixie. I promise this won’t be a usual thing, I’m sure you like the highchair more, but I think this will help you a lot to learn your place” she replied smiling “Now come here and eat, if you don’t want to get punished”

After that morning, the world “punished” made her shoot like a spring, as she quickly waddled near Mommy’s feet, looking at the mush-filled bowl with teary eyes.

“God, this is so degrading”, she thought, getting on all fours, her diapered bottom up in the air, perfectly displayed for her Mommy.

She looked up for a moment, and saw the two golden eyes of the goddess enthroned in front of her piercing her soul. She took a moment to admire her, her beauty, the power she emanated; sat above her, with the now deeply asleep Melody laying limp in her arms, Mommy’s aspect was not different from that of a pagan deity, holding an unknown and obscure power, and that power demanded her submission. 

Scared and at the same time enthralled by that vision, Jenny lowered her eyes to the bowl, and timidly sniffed the grey goop.

The stuff didn’t smell like anything. It was the same dinner Mommy had fed her last time, but this time there was so much more! The bowl was almost overflowing with it’s unappetizing content.

“Ughh, how do I do this?” Jenny started thinking, gathering her hair behind her shoulders not to get it dirty. “Maybe if I slowly nibble at it this way, I will manage not to get too much mess-“

The little’s elucubrations were interrupted as she suddenly felt a big surface hitting the back of her head, making her fall face down on the mush-filled bowl with a loud “SPLORCH!”.

The greysh goop was all over her face and hair, it was disgusting. It was cold and sticky!

Jenny tried to get back on her feet, but the enormous force applicated by what was pressing on her head prevented her from doing that, forcing her to maintain a crawling position, her face sunk inside the bowl.

It took her a moment to realize what was happening. Mommy had her foot over her, she was keeping her head inside the bowl with the sole, while she crushed her body with the rest of her foot. 

“Mhhglghbrrrr” wailed Jenny, almost drowning in her lunch. Mommy was too strong, she couldn’t move as long she kept her that way. Her only choice was to start eating, before Mommy decided to increase the pressure, in which case she would have suffocated.

The little girl started eating loudly, grovelling at her Mommy’s feet.

“Good Trixie!” said a calm voice above her “Remember, I want that bowl shining or else this will become a habit.”

Whining pitifully, Jenny kept working on her tasteless meal.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@Nicole Kolibri  @littleTomás  Thank you both! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I know the pace is slow but right now I'm trying to describe new places and characters, it will become faster in a few chapters ;) got new scenarios to explore.

I'm sorry for Melody :P she can be a little messy when she tries to speak. I'll try to make her more understandable. 

enjoyed this chapter, and agree about the pacing, nice pace, and lot of time spent on just the details of the morning.  would love to see more interactions with hte other littles of the neighbor, for instance.

• Like 1
On 10 dicembre 2019 at 11:02 PM, kirababy said:

enjoyed this chapter, and agree about the pacing, nice pace, and lot of time spent on just the details of the morning.  would love to see more interactions with hte other littles of the neighbor, for instance.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! And, you're right, there hasn't been a lot of little-little interaction. I'll try to make up for it ;)

Bit too much dog treatment for me, but I do appreciate that you're trying to diversify this story to make it different from the typical Diaper Dimension story. Looking forward to playdates and more interactions with Melody and that poopy redhead.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cya said:

Bit too much dog treatment for me, but I do appreciate that you're trying to diversify this story to make it different from the typical Diaper Dimension story. Looking forward to playdates and more interactions with Melody and that poopy redhead.

I understand, everyone has different tastes. Just experimentig here :P Anyway I'll need some practice about the interactions with other littles, I don't think I'm really good at writing them. We will see

Hello guys, I hope you're having a good weekend. Just my usual sunday update. Unfortunately I'm very far from completing the next chapter, so it will take a little bit longer for me to updload it.

Since I am here, I wanted to thank you all for your comments and support, and ask you what didn't you like about the last chapter? I'm curious because I've seen the chapter before getting 10 or 9 likes, while the last one only got 4. Again, I will stay faithful to my story, but I wanted to know your opinion, just out of curiosity. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The dark dweller said:

Hello guys, I hope you're having a good weekend. Just my usual sunday update. Unfortunately I'm very far from completing the next chapter, so it will take a little bit longer for me to updload it.

Since I am here, I wanted to thank you all for your comments and support, and ask you what didn't you like about the last chapter? I'm curious because I've seen the chapter before getting 10 or 9 likes, while the last one only got 4. Again, I will stay faithful to my story, but I wanted to know your opinion, just out of curiosity. 

The dog play was a serious distraction from where I thought the story was heading, but in retrospect, I guess it makes since. Melody is a baby, Trixie is a puppy who only wears diapers because she hasn't been trained to go outside yet...?

Just not a fan of petplay, but I'm sure my stories have shown you that. XD

I'll give you a like for asking for feedback. It's the best way to gauge what your audience expects from a story. That being said, I was the person telling you to not deviate from your vision and I stand by that statement. You are the only one who knows where this story is going. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Thank you very much, as always, for your interest in my story. Actually I am not heading toward the full pet-play. Maybe I didn't describe it very well but the leash Trixie was on is something between a baby harness and a actual leash. I want Trixie's treatment to be not stereothyped, but still coherent. So I guess it will be something in between. So don't worry about that, I'll try to describe better next time though ^_^

• Like 1

I have been quietly following along, (I tend to lurk a lot more than I comment) and I have a different opinion.

I personally believe you should stick with whatever direction you want to go in. I agree with @Cya sentiment about you sticking with your vision. I personally particularly enjoyed that part of the chapter (different strokes for different folks, what I enjoy may not be to other peoples taste and vice versa.)

I think you have struck a nice balance of the Mommy character thus far, I am looking forward to seeing where this goes next!

• Like 1