LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Johann and the Automated Nursery

“Well, work is work” Johann thought as he walked down the line of modules. He was walking along a steel hallway, carrying a briefcase, and doing what amounted to a check in the box inspection job. At least he was getting paid. As a chief engineer aboard a Star Force Explorer vessel, he had become used to a much more exciting lifestyle. Travelling the stars, vising new planets, fighting pitched battles against pirates and invaders… the kind of things he had signed up for. However, all away postings have to end at some point, and he rotated back to more conventional duties until it was his turn to leave again.

So now here he was, monitoring Care Modules. He walked along the steel floored hallway and approached a random one on his right and set his briefcase down. There was a desk with a variety of gleaming buttons, and he hit the central one.

A large screen door, invisible until now, appeared in front of him and slid upward. He hit the reinforced plastic behind it, ensuring it was secure, then hit a switch. A light came on, revealing a large and seemingly empty room behind.

“Alight, let’s see if this all works” he said to himself. The rooms were kept empty not in use in order to prolong their lifespan. However, that could change in a second.
He hit a button and began switching through a list. With it, the room changed. The walls turned from a dull grey to black, then blue, then pink, then red, and through a rainbow of colors, textures, and designs with paintings and murals appearing at will. He turned to a different list, and carpeting appeared on the floor, only to be replaced with tiles, rugs, wood, and dozens of other materials. He turned another, and furniture appeared, making an ordinary bedroom, a hospital, a prison cell, a nursery, a children’s bedroom, and more all along set designs. The idea of the machine is that it could be used as support for almost anyone, for almost any need, and in almost any situation. It could be a room to satisfy almost any need or desire aboard a ship or on the planet, then switch to something different when the next occupant came in. Johann’s job was to ensure it was all working properly before a tour came through the next day, which would include inspectors to give it final approval. As it was, several of them were already occupied, so his work was merely formality.

“Alright, that is all in order. Now let’s see what else you got,” he said. He hit a button, and steel arms came out of the walls, protruding from every corner. He turned on a microphone and spoke into it. “Computer, recognize my voice.”

There was a series of beeps followed by “RECOGNIZE, JOHANN,” n a mechanical voice. An image of himself in his flight suit came up, looking slender, with long brown hair.
“Damn I look good,” he said, secretly wishing he could be back in that flight suit.

“COMMENCING “LOOKING GOOD” PATTERN,” the voice said. Smooth jazz music came on, along with robotic dancing. Hands came out of the desk full of make up.
“NO NO CANCEL CANCEL!” he said, and the machine stopped.

Being careful not to mutter to himself, he bent over and opened his briefcase. A small robot, made of steel bars and wires, jumped out. It straightened up and quickly grew to a full adult’s height. It then began to flesh out, with rubber balloons inflating in the place of skin. A crude imitation of a man, but good enough for his work.
He hit a button on the desk, and a door appeared in the wall. He unlocked it, then spoke to the robot.

“Get in,” he said, and the robot obeyed. He shut the door behind it, and locked it.

“Computer, prison setting,” he said.

A series of beeps followed, then “PRISON SETTING ACKNOWLEDGED.” The room changed to a deep blue with simple furniture.

He held down a button which deactivated the arms. “Robot, try to get out,” he said.

The robot banged on the glass and on the door with twice the strength a human could muster. None of them budged.

Johann released the buttons controlling the arms. In an instant they sprang to life and wrapped themselves around the robot, suspending him helplessly in the air.
“Excellent. Computer, hospital setting.”

“HOSPITAL SETTING ACKNOWLEDGED.” The room changed to a white hospital room, and the arms lay the robot on a bed while a light scanned him for medical problems.

“Alright, robot, trip and fall, demonstrate “broken arm.”

The robot didn’t move.

He spoke louder. “Robot, trip and fall, demonstrate ‘broken arm.”

The robot remained lying in the bed as arms took care of and shook its head at Johann. It put its arms behind its head and let out an automated sigh.

“Damn lazy robot,” Johann said.

He walked into the room.

“Robot, leave this room!”

The robot stuck its ‘tong’ out at him. The robot was a highly developed, extremely expensive tool, and knew it. It was far from beyond sass. If this was a malfunction, it would come down on Johann’s head.

“INSTRUCTIONS NOT UNDERSTOOD,” the computer said.

“No, I want this robot out of the room!” Johann said.

“UNDERSTOOD, REMOVING ROBOT.”

A whole appeared in the roof, and the arms tossed the robot half a mile into the sky.

“Oh s&$%....” Johann said, watching his career fly away with an overpriced jackass of a robot.

“INSTRUCTIONS UNDERSTOOD,” the room said. A toilet appeared, and the arms picked up Johann and pulled him toward it.

“NO NO! I’m not going to use the toilet.”

“INSTRUCTIONS UNDERSTOOD. ALTERNATIVE MEANS ENGAGED.” A tube came out of the wall

“NOOO not that!” Johann said. He didn’t even want to know what the tube was for. “Just put me down.”

“UNDERSTOOD,” the arms dropped Johann with a hard ‘thump’ onto the ground.

He sat down to think. “God damn this thing destroyed the robot… it was like my boss’s baby… he said take care of it… they are going to HATE me, probably punish me, give me the 10th degree… probably won’t leave earth again…”

“UNDER NOT UNDER NO UNDER NOT STOOD UNDER NOT STOOD NOT NOT STOOD UNDER” the voice said. Johann jumped up, and realized he was still muttering to himself. The arms were spinning around, struggling to find some meaning in his words.

Johann began to panic. This was worst case scenario, he had caused a malfunction. “NO! STOP LISTENING TO ME!” he shouted.

“UNDERSTOOD. JOHANN NO LONGER ACCEPTED VOICE CONTROL.”

“What?” he said, color draining from his face. The computer didn’t say a thing.

“REVERTING TO MOST LIKELY SETTING.” The machine made a long string of beeps and static noise, then began repeating his last words. “ALTERNATIVE TOILETRY MEANS… WON”T GET OUT… TAKE CARE OF IT… PUNISH… BOSS’S BABY… DOORS LOCKED, NURSERY MODE ACTIVATED.”

“WHAT!” Johann shouted as arms seized him. The walls around him changed to a baby blue with colorful cartoon character’s dancing around it.

"This... can't... be... happening..." he said, while reality confirmed that it could, in fact, be happening.

He made a scramble for the door, and slammed into the now solid wall that replaced it. Arms grabbed him from all sides and lifted him strait into the air.

"No NO NO! I"M NOT A BABY!" he said, as he was carried toward a changing table.

"YOU ARE A BABY, AND WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH. ARE YOU THROWING A TANTRUM?" the machine said.

"I"m NOT throwing a tantrum! I'm an adult put me... MPH..." he was cut off as a large pacifier was shoved into his mouth. He spat it out, only to find it instantly replaced and attached behind his head with ribbons.

"What sort of nursery is this?" he thought.

"NAUGHTY BABY. GOOD BABIES DON"T THROWN TANTRUMS. SUCKLE THAT AND BE A GOOD BOY OR YOU'LL GET A SPANKING. ANY MORE LIES ABOUT BEING AN ADULT WILL RESULT IN MOUTH SOAPINGS"

Ridiculous. The machine couldn't spank a baby... could it? That be abuse...He watched the thick steel arms circle around. He didn't want to test it.

The arms settled him down on the table. The stripped him naked, taking his clothes back through the walls. He groaned as he saw their replacements. A thick white diaper, sized for himself and cartoonishly decorated came out. A baby blue teddy bear shirt with pink ruffles at the sleeves and "Baby Boy" written on the chest followed, along with finger less mittens.

The arms were efficient, he had to give them that. He was very quickly powdered, diapered, and dressed to the machine's specifications. He sat up, getting used to the new sensations. The thickness of the diaper forced his legs apart, and any movement was accompanied by the loud crinkling of plastic. However, the sweet smell of the powder, along with the softness of the padding and the t-shirt made it comfortable.

The machine lifted him up and set him down on the ground amid a pile of toys.

"NOW BE A GOOD BABY AND PLAY UNTIL SUPPER TIME."

Not likely, he thought. The second the hands moved away he stood up and reached for the tapes of his diaper. He grabbed at them on impulse, not thinking through.

This quickly proved for a mistake for two reasons. First, he found that his now mittened hands were near useless when it came to opening tapes. HE had a moment to contemplate this before the second reason came crashing across his padded backside.

"MPH!" he yelped against the pacifier as he was hoisted into the air. Dread filled him, and he realized the machine might just make good on its promise.

A scan went over him. "ASSESSING PAIN TOLERANCE" it said.

Pain tolerance? he thought. It couldn't... no...

Johann watched in horror as one of the hands raised itself behind him. He closed his eyes.

THWACK! he felt and heard, as the hand slammed down on him. "BAD BABY! BAD BABY!" The machine said, over and over as it spanked him.

This can't be happening! he thought. They wouldn't spank an actual baby! What is this?

The machine continued, putting Johann into more and more agony. He felt his bottom get blistered, and slowly broke down from yelping into loud sobs.

Finally the spanking ended. The machine turned him back over and craddled him comfortably, rocking him back and forth. A finger waggled in front of him.

"THERE THERE. GOOD BABIES KEEP THEIR DIAPERS ON. HAVE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON?"

Johann nodded.

"GOOD. IT IS TIME FOR FEEDING. PREPARING MEAL WITH LESSON 24B: DIAPER NECESSITY."

Johann's eyes went wide as he was sat down with a crinkle and a thud at a high chair. He barely even noticed his aching bottom. Lesson? Diaper necessity? What fresh hell could that be?

The machine removed his pacifier, and he tried to ask the question but was silenced as a spoon full of sugary-sweet mush was shoved into his mouth. "OPEN FOR THE AIRPLANE!" One of the machine's hands held his head as the others spooned more and more into him fast enough to almost make him gag.

"Wait! MPH..Let me MDSGE.... SPEAK! MPHHHHH." Every time he swallowed one spoonful, another one was instantly behind it, giving him no pause to finish speaking. He tried to spit some out, but the machine simply scooped it up and kept going. He was forced to continuously swallow what he imagined was mashed fruits and vegetables with oatmeal- as strange, gooey substance clearly intended for babies. But no one would feet a baby like this? They wouldn't treat one this roughly, would they?

Soon the bowl was finished, and Johann felt stuffed with the massive amount of goo so quickly shoved into him. The hands then grabbed the bottle and lifted him out of the chair.

"WAIT!" he shouted.

Miraculously, the machine paused.

"What is this.. lesson... thing... you are giving me?"

"LESSON 24B: DIAPER NECESSITY"

"Yes! What is that?

"LESSON 24B: DIAPER NECESSITY. USED FOR BABIES WHO ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THEIR DIAPERS OR ARGUE AGAINST THEM. IN ORDER TO INSTRUCT BABIES ON THE IMPORTANCE OF THEIR DIAPERS AND PUNISH FOR THE SAME TRANSGRESSION. THE BABY IS GIVEN SUPPLEMENTS TO ENSURE DIAPER USAGE, THEN KEPT INSIDE THEM."

Johann's eyes went wide. "WHAT!? You can't... MPHHHH!" He was cut off once again as the bottle was shoved into his mouth. He glared at the arms, waited a moment, and refused to drink.

"IF THE BABY IS HAVING TROUBLE DRINKING, HE CAN CERTAINLY BE ENCOURAGED." The machine held up a massive wooden paddle.

Johann stared at it a moment, and realized the machine wouldn't let him go until he drank anyway. There is no way he'd win a contest of patience with an inanimate object. He sulked, and began to drink.

• Like 6

Umm, haven't you posted this on here a few times before? Not trying to be rude, it is a good story, but I'm pretty sure that I've read this on here last year. 

In any event - always nice to see another episode of the Automated Nursery - - -

Imagine being trapped in diapers and a Nursery taking care of your needs based on computer thinking - - -

Alexa does baby need a diaper change ?

HAL I think so down loading seems to have finished - the diaper change indicator is glowing - - -

'CHANGE ME' !

22 hours ago, Cya said:

Umm, haven't you posted this on here a few times before? Not trying to be rude, it is a good story, but I'm pretty sure that I've read this on here last year. 

I've been reposting old stories that got lost when a bunch of the saved data went missing. Its also posted on a few other sites

13 hours ago, Txdiapered said:

I haven’t read it before, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t previously posted. Anyway, good start to a possible computer run future. 

It was, but got lost, and is now up again :) And thanks!

6 hours ago, BabyLock said:

In any event - always nice to see another episode of the Automated Nursery - - -

Imagine being trapped in diapers and a Nursery taking care of your needs based on computer thinking - - -

Alexa does baby need a diaper change ?

HAL I think so down loading seems to have finished - the diaper change indicator is glowing - - -

'CHANGE ME' !

LOL.

16 minutes ago, Snowy the pup said:

Hii

Hi! Hows it going?

12 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Always fun

Thanks! Glad you like it :)

On 10/30/2019 at 11:05 PM, Snowy the pup said:

Hii

How everyone

Anyone wanna rp

Hello, how are you?

I don't myself rp, but I think you will have better luck in the 'roleplay' section in 'forums' on this site. Good luck!

On 10/31/2019 at 4:18 AM, timlandolt said:

Nice

Thanks!

On 10/31/2019 at 3:26 PM, Eagle0769 said:

I like it new or old.  What does MPH or is that something a baby my say if being forced feed. I'd like to read more please.

"MPH!" is him trying to shout while gagging. Thanks, and glad you like it! The rest will be posted soon :)

"GOOD BABY, GOOD BABY," the machine said as it rocked and fed him. Johann just tried not to think about what he was ingesting, and what it would make him do. There had to be a way out of this.

When he finished, the machine put the pacifier back in his mouth without tying it on. It then put him on the ground and said "GOOD BABY, NOW PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS."

Not wanting to risk another spanking, Johann picked up his teddy bear and made a show of playing with it, all while trying to think of a way out. More importantly, he wanted access to a toilet before his 'lesson' on diaper ususage began. He could already feel his stomach grumbling, and did not like what that meant.

The control panel was on the other side of the wall. If he could get to it, he could reset the machine to accept his voice commands again.

He picked up the bear and threw it to where the door way had been. He stood up, but after a command from the machine not down, he could back down. He then crawled after the bear, stopping before what was now a sheer wall.

He ran his fingers along it, hoping to find some kind of handle. He slowly stood up, leaning on the wall so that the machine didn't tell him to sit down again, and felt for any kind of opening. HE began pounding on it with his mittened fist.

He felt arms grab him and carry him to the center of the room. A finger waggled in front of him. "BABY WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN. IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE BABY IS TRYING TO LEAVE, WHICH HE KNOWS IS A BIG NO NO. BABIES CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT SUPERVISION. NOW STAY HERE AND BE GOOD" A large blue baby bouncer appeared underneath him, and Johann was set down into it. His feed dangled half a foot off the ground, and he realized he wouldn't be able to move from that spot. He tried to push himself out, but it latched on around his waste. Meanwhile, his diaper was pressed up against him, reminding of his new status, and what he would soon be required to do inside it. He felt his stomach rumble, driving the point home.

Johann looked around helplessly. Aside from the teddy bear, there was nothing in arms distance he could grab onto. He could put the tips of his toes on the ground, but only managed to bounce around, which he stopped as soon as he realized how he must look. The bouncer was stationary, there was no way for him to walk or move back toward the wall.

Johann stayed and sulked for what felt like hours. He tried to amuse himself with the bear, if anything to make a show for the machine. However, he couldn't distract himself for long. The cramps inside him kept growing. They came on quickly, making his stomach rumble and complain. He kept hoping the machine would let him out, but there was no such luck, and soon he was desperate.

"MMM MMM!" He began making sounds against the pacifier, hoping to attract its attention. He waved his arms around and pointed at the pacifier, while pouting and sulking to show something was wrong.

The hands removed the pacifier. "IS SOMETHING WRONG?" it asked.

"Yes! Please, I really need to go to the bathroom."

"Babies don't use the bathroom."

"Please! I need to go.. uh... number two." As if to emphasize it, his stomach grumbled, and he heard a loud fart escape. He blushed and hoped that was all it was.

"THEN YOU ARE ALL SET. THAT IS WHAT YOUR DIAPER IS FOR."

"No! Please don't make me! I want to use the toilet!"

"POTTY TRAINING WILL NOT BEING UNTIL YOU TURN 3."

"I'm A GROWN MAN, YOU DENSE RUST BUCKET! LET ME GO!" Johann was getting desperate, and angry.

"ARE YOU HAVING A TANTRUM? BABY WILL NOT TELL LIES."

"I'm not a baby! You will let me use the toilet or I'll have you deactivated you worthless malfunctioning bastard!"

"NO. BABY WILL NOT BLACKMAIL HIS CARETAKERS.

"But this is pointless! Its ridiculous!"

"BABIES WILL NOT ENGAGE IN SELF DESTRUCTIVE NIHILISM."

"This can't be real."

"SOLIPSISM IS ALSO BANNED."

"SHUT UP! And let me out of these diapers!"

"THAT IS ENOUGH. YOU WILL USE YOUR DIAPERS NOW. INITIATING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCE 34 C."

"What?" Johann said, color draining from his face.

The pacifier was again tied into his mouth, and he was suspended bent over. A hand raised up and spanked him hard enough to make him yelp.

SMACK SMACK SMACK! The hand continued spanking him, and the machine spoke. "BAD BABY! YOU WILL BE SPANKED UNTIL YOU USE YOUR DIAPERS LIKE YOU ARE MEANT TO."

Johann was in panic. He couldn't do that. However, his bottom was already sore from the previous spanking, and there was no way to escape. Furthermore, the pressure was building, and he was getting desperate.

He swallowed his pride, and gave up. He felt a massive stream of muck come out of him and into his waiting diaper. The spanking spread the warm mush around, caking him. He cringed at the feeling, wanting more then anything for it to be over. However, after all that waiting and holding back, there was a lot in him and it kept coming out.

The hands slowed down to a light patting as he finished. He shuddered, utterly humiliated. His only relief was that no one was there to see it.

It took him a moment to realize that the hand hadn't entirely stopped. Instead, it changed its pattern, rubbing him and patting him. He looked at it questioningly.

"THIS IS PART OF THE PUNISHMENT. BABY WILL HAVE HIS MESSY DIAPER RUBBED TO INCREASE DISCOMFORT, THEN REMAIN IN IT." The machine kept going, then slowly turned him over and sat him on a pair of arms folded like a knee to bounce him up and down.

"What kind of horrid nursery is this!?" Johann thought as he sobbed. He felt the muck in his diaper get pressed against him again and again. Already, the smell made him want to gag, and the feeling made it worse.

When it was finished, the machine put him in the corner and ordered him not to think about what he had done and not to move.

Johann sulked, almost thank full for the teddy bear and pacifier. Having nothing to do or distract him, he couldn't stop thinking about the feeling inside his diaper, the horrible smell, or his humiliating circumstance. How could the machine make a mistake like this? Why would it treat a 'baby' so roughly? And how could he get out?

Johann had know idea how long it had been when the machine finally picked him up.

"DID YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAD DONE?"

Johann nodded.

"GOOD BABY. YOUR PUNISHMENT IS ALMOST OVER. YOU WILL BE CHANGED SOON, AND UNTIL THEN YOU CAN PLAY."

Johann was happy for even the slightly good news, and tried to not think about the fact he was happy for a diaper change. That changed quickly, however, when he saw where he would be spending his 'play time.' The machine carried him back towards the bouncer, and despite his kicking and squirming, deposited him inside of it.

"MMMMMMPPPHHH!" He moaned and wailed as the messy diaper was pressed against him. He sulked down, almost crying. The feeling was horrible, and getting worse by the minute. It was beginning to itch, and he was helpless to stop it.

He hung pouting in the bouncer, holding tightly onto his teddy bear for the slightest bit of comfort. The machine turned on cartoons directly in front of him, and unable to turn away inside the bouncer, he was forced to watch. He didn't think he had ever been so miserable.

Finally, the machine began to pick him up. "CHANGING TIME" it announced. Johann thought of how just a few hours ago that statement would seem ridiculous, and now it seemed like wonderful news.

The arms had him suspended mid air when they stopped. Johann wondered what was going on..

"ACCEPTING NEW COMMANDER- Capt C. Cleveland." The machine said.

"Oh no..." Johann thought. "When was the tour coming through?"

As if to answer the question, the screen door began to move up. Johann's eyes went wide and he struggled helplessly against the arms. A deep horror dawned on him.

"PAUSING FOR INSPECTION" the machine said, leaving Johann suspended mid air directly in front of the screen.

There was an audible gasp as a collection of shocked faces saw Johann suspended spread eagle, wearing a babyish t shirt and diaper, sucking a pacifier, holding a teddy bear, with infantile cartoons on, clearly having just been taken out of a bumper and with a diaper changing table being prepared behind him.

"Is that... is that Johann?" a voice said.

Johann stared in shock. The voice was Amanda, one of his co-workers. Along with her most of his coworkers, his seniors, the commanders and admirals, the actual inspectors, and, it seemed, a tour group of visiting civilians. There were far more then he expected, and every one of them was staring at him. He wondered if anything could be more humiliating.

His answer came quickly.

"UNTWISTING ARMS" the machine said. Johann looked up to see that, by grabbing him when he was struggling, had become twisted in a loop. The result was Johann began to slowly rotate in front of the group. He squeezed his eyes shut, hoping it would stop before it was too late. It didn't, and there was an audible gasp as Johann was turned backwards to reveal his messy diaper to the crowd, before facing them again blushing deeper then he ever had before.

The audience was horrified, but remained, unable to turn away from the train wreck of a scene.

"Ummm... Captain Cleveland... who is this?" the admiral asked.

"That is... that is Johann sir, one of the monitors here," Johann's flabbergasted superior explained.

"What is he doing dressed like that?"

"Well sir... that is the nursery program, usually intended for babies."

"Then why is he there?"

"Well... there are... other... reasons people might want to use it. Some people take it for.. ahem.. personal reasons, which we don't ask about. It has different settings for that."

"So, a fetish?"

"Yes. He talked about going on sabbatical to relax... I didn't realize this is what he meant."

Johann was partially relieved to finally have an explanation, partially horrified to realize everyone there thought he was a pervert.

"Huh. It has other settings like this?" the Admiral asked.
"Yes. Also, they can be used as a punishment, I'm not..."

"PUNISHMENT INITIATED" the machine said.

"Oh god" Johann thought as it swung him around. To the shock of everyone there, the machine bent him over directly in front of the screen. Johann cringed at what he knew was going to happen. There was a loud shout from the audience, and Johann felt a hand smack the back of his messy diaper. He shouted, and the hand kept spanking again and again.

The audience was groaning and screaming. Captain Cleveland spoke up. "Abort, abort! Computer, stop that!" The machine stopped, and left him suspended.

"Why don't we go check..."

"CHECK INITIATED" the machine said.

There was another horrified scream as Johann's messy backside was brought up close to the screen and presented to the audience. The screen was slightly raised to allow for a check from the audience. Johann heard loud gagging and people backing away.

"IT IS MY OPINION THAT THE BABY'S DIAPER IS MESSY," the machine said.

"NO NO!" the captain yelled, "just do what you were doing before!"

"UNDERSTOOD. CONTINUING DIAPER CHANGE," the machine said, and Johann was carried to the changing table. There was a scream, louder then before, as people began filing away from the scene.

"CLOSE THE SCREEN! CLOSE THE SCREEN!" the captain yelled. The crowd began to move away, with members stopping to watch in awe at Johann's diaper change. Johann himself was held down to the table as his diaper was untapped and removed. He stared at the closing screen, watching both his greatest humiliation and possibly his only chance of escape disappear.

He thought of his future. These chambers were usually private and self sustained. If they thought he really was going on sabbatical, its possible he'd be here for months before they asked him back.

That was even if they wanted him back after all this. He dreaded having to go in front of his boss to explain how he ended up in a messy diaper in front of his staff, not to mention the airborne robot. However, even that was better then staying here. He let the machine change him, and prayed someone would have the sense to come and ask.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, HyperShark said:

"BABIES WILL NOT ENGAGE IN SELF DESTRUCTIVE NIHILISM."

I think this is my favorite line, and a sentence I never expected to ever read :D

LOL thanks. I think I like "solipsism is also banned" the best XD

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Hahaha!!

:P :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 10:00 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Yeah the nihilism line was also my favorite :) *tickles da alex*

LOL thanks :) Babies can only listen to fun philosophies