LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21

Chapter 16:

"I thought I heard a noisy baby!"

Eva stared blushing at her sitter hoping she wouldn't find the soaked diaper around her waist, but she watched her come closer knowing it was the inevitable watching as Ella stuck two fingers in between the crotch of her diaper. 

"Oh baby, your soaked! Why didn't you call for me?"

Eva stared still blushing beginning to suck harder on the pacifier as Ella scooped her up and sat her on the changing table. 

Ella smiled pulling the tapes off the large soaked diaper seeing the blushing face the baby was giving her and pressed the button on the pacifier realizing asking, "too much?"

Eva felt the nipple leave her mouth as she slowly nodded saying, "I need to get ready for work my rid....I mean I need to get going soon".

Ella stared confused asking, "what do you mean your ride?"

Eva felt so stupid for even thinking about Chauncey and spoke saying, "the school thinks its a good idea for me to be picked up in the mornings since I am being a baby at home."

Ella smiled asking, "hunny why are you so afraid of telling me this stuff? If I am going to be your pretend babysitter then I need to know these things."

Eva sat her head back on the pillow of the changing table just ready to get out of the soaked diaper and started to hear the sound of crinkling tapes knowing Ella hadn't found out about Mary yet which was a good thing. 

Ella popped the tapes off the diaper and pulled the soaked garment from under her baby's bottom and placed it in the diaper pale. She grabbed another one of the diapers and wiped her baby's crotch with wipes cleaning her up nicely and then applying powder and pulling the fresh diaper up between her legs, watching as the diaper once again bowed them out. 

Eva felt pats on her diaper and stared up to see that Ella was finished and watched as she walked over to her closet knowing she was going to be dressed in a newborn outfit once again. She waited what felt like forever until Ella walked out of the closet with one of her new baby dresses. It was pink and very girly with frills, the front of the dress had a baby motif that read "it's a girl" on the front which Ella thought was super adorable.

Ella smiled pointing her finger at the words "it's a girl" saying, "look baby! now everyone will know your my special baby girl".

Eva couldn't stop thinking about what Chauncey was going to think or what she would think when she picked her up this morning. She raised her arms in the arm allowing Ella to dress her and quickly noticed the dress didn't even come down half way past her diaper and then looked up to see the matching rhumba panties in Ella's hands and watched as they were worked up her legs and over her diapered bottom. 

Ella started to coo at the baby in front of her saying, "you are so adorable little one! let me go get the last part"

Eva watched the woman walk back into her closet and not even 5 seconds later return with a black pair of mary jane shoes. She remembered unpacking them telling herself she would never wear them. She felt a pair of frilly socks being pulled up her feet and watched as each shoe was pulled onto each foot and then buckled. 

Ella looked over her work staring at the baby in front of her saying, "Eva you are so adorable! lets go get you some breakfast little one and your ride should be here shortally"

Eva blushed hard trying not to even think about Chauncey just the thought of her seeing her dressed even remotely like a child at her own home worried her, but she knew she was under the impression all of this was for study. 

Ella grabbed two bottles out of the fridge and walked into the living room setting Eva down into her playpen saying, "ok baby, drink your ba-bas while I get your bags ready for today"

Eva sat on her diapered bottom placing the first bottle into her mouth as she watched Ella walk out of the room. She started to wonder if Ella had read the messages from Mary or not wondering what she would do if she did. 

Ella walked into the kitchen see Eva's large bag giggling to herself wondering if she had been doubling it as her purse and diaper bag opening it to see two badges, her wallet, and changing supplies. She pulled out the two diapers from inside noticing they were different from the one's she had put on her baby and remembered that Eva had both an infant nursery and newborn realizing they were infant diapers and shook her head knowing she didn't need to rush growing back up and placed them in the trash can. 

She walked back down the hall into the newborn room placing the empty bag on the changing table and grabbed a handful or what ever she could grab which ended up only being 2 of the large comical sized diapers and placed them into the bag. She grabbed the bottle of powder and some wipes placing them inside as well and then walked into the closet and pulled out a cute pink t-shirt. She looked over the rest of wardrobe smiling wondering to herself if she had finally made it to motherhood shaking off the thought knowing that Eva was her neighbor and not a real child or was she.

She placed the t-shirt into the bag and opened the side compartments to see a cell phone. She opened the phone up to see several missed calls and a very odd text message that didn't sound very good that read "this is your last chance! either send me a photo of you this morning or all the mothers including Chauncey will know the truth!" 

Ella stared confused trying to figure out what was going and tried to wonder if she should even ask Eva or stay out of her business. She stared around the nursery and grabbed the diaper bag knowing what she was going to do. 

• Like 8

Chapter 17:

Eva had finished the second bottle of milk and was laying back in the playpen with her dress pulled up rubbing her diaper. She heard the sound of feet entering the room to see Ella walking over towards her with a worried look and quickly picked her up and carried her over to the couch and wondered if she had found her messages to Mary. 

Ella stared at Eva trying to figure out the words to say and asked, "Baby I found your phone in your bag this morning and you had several missed calls and a text message from a woman named Mary. The message said you needed to send her a picture, is there anything I should know?"

Eva stared red as could be slighting shaking her head not wanting her neighbor to know the truth.

Ella stared at the baby in her lap seeing the lie she was trying to put on asking, "are you sure?"

Eva knew she had been caught once again and started to feel tears forming in her eyes wishing she had never made such a stupid mistake especially in front of her students parent and shook her head once again. 

Ella smiled asking, "do we need to send a picture?" 

Eva nodded her head and spoke asking, "can I have my phone please, I can do it myself"

Ella saw her scared she looked and knew she was in trouble and agreed saying, "I'll let you take the photo if you tell me whats going on."

Eva bit her lip feeling so nervous already being treated like a baby by her neighbor couldn't get any worse and spoke saying, "I like this stuff."

Ella stared wide eyed asking, "what do you mean Eva?"

Eva sighed and spoke saying, "I have a diaper fetish and also enjoy being a baby, so I came up with an idea to dress like a baby with my students. It started out as a joke then the students liked seeing me dressed this way so I continued to do it. Then last Saturday I was invited to one of my students birthday party and I got caught playing inside my wet diaper."

Ella couldn't believe what she was hearing and wondered if she was serious about being a baby and asked, "are you really studying what it's like to be a baby?"

Eva shook her head saying, "no, Mary made me agree that I would dress like a baby 24/7 for the semester and had me also tell school the studying lie so I would have both a newborn nursery and an infant."

Ella was in disbelief that she was hearing this and didn't know what to do or even say and stared down at the blushing baby in front of her saying, "Well sweety I am glad you told me the truth, but I wish you would of told me the truth and for that I think I have a solution for punishment."

Eva stared nervously saying, "Ella I am not a real baby, let me have my phone so I can take the picture"

Ella giggled saying," Sweety, after everything you had just told me do you think your in any position to demand anything?"

Eva stared up at her neighbor wondering what was about to happen.

Ella smiled saying, "sweety, I think we need to change somethings that will help your case a little more and instead of me being your babysitter for the next 6 months you will no longer see me as your neighbor, but your mommy. Now mommy is curious what was the deal if you didn't go 6 months as a baby?"

Eva couldn't believe this was happening and over a 24 hour period she had gone from a teacher being a baby for her students to becoming a 24/7 baby with a mommy and felt speechless to her former neighbor. 

Mary said, "She would show everyone the video of me from her party being a baby and I would be enrolled into the school."

Ella baffled by everything she was hearing spoke saying, "well sweety, we need to make sure that doesn't happen so you need to listen and do what your told. Do you understand?"

Eva slowly nodded her head......

"Doorbell Ring"

"Doorbell Ring"

Ella smiled saying, "I guess your ride is here sweety."

• Like 10

Chapter 18:

Eva completely lost in the chaos that had happened was totally blinded by the sound of the door bell and quickly remembered Chauncey was there to pick her up. She felt Ella picking her up and grabbed her bag carrying her over towards the door and opened it to see Chauncey.

Chauncey turned and stared in disbelief what she was seeing.....

Ella smiled saying, "good morning! 

Eva noticed the confused look in Chauncey's eye's knowing her friend wasn't expecting to see another woman carrying her or even hearing what came next.

Chauncey tried to speak coherent words, but everything that came out was stuttered words.

Ella giggled asking, "is everything alright?"

Chauncey nodded her head saying, "I am sorry let me take the bag from you and I will make sure Eva gets to school."

Ella smiled saying, "ok baby! you be a good girl and I will see you this afternoon."

Eva couldn't believe this was happening and tried not to look at her assistant who was carrying her to her vehicle and opening up the back door to see two car seats. She felt her bottom enter the seat and then the buckles strap her in place watching as Chauncey stared at her confused. 

Chauncey closed the door not believing what she was seeing when she looked up from the door to see the woman who was carrying her friend running from the house with something in her hands. 

Ella smiled saying, "I almost forgot she will probably need these"

Chauncey looked in her hands to see a pink pacifier and a cell phone and grabbed them saying, "thank you, I will make sure she gets them"

Chauncey started the car and pulled out of the driveway just wanting to get to school knowing how embarrassed Eva must be feeling, but also shocked that she hadn't told her about the woman. 

Eva stared out the window of the car trying not to make a noise already worried what her friend was thinking of her. She stared down at her outfit seeing the large puffy diaper under her dress and the mary jane shoes looking every bit the newborn baby she was dressed as. 

Chauncey pulled into the parking lot seeing it was empty giving herself a sigh of relief knowing her baby friend in the back was already nervous as is. She parked her car and quickly made her way around to her trunk pulling out a large stroller and pushing it over to the side door. She opened the door and unstrap the baby from the seat and then placed her in the stroller and started making her way inside.

Eva felt nervous being pushed into the school like this knowing that she knew most of the teachers knew she was doing this, but being seen like this made her feel goosebumps. She tried to hide her face as they entered the front door her eye's seeing a small group of woman at the front talking as she looked up to see someone she recognized it was Jessica the woman she had met the day before.

Jessica continued chatting with her assistance to see a stroller being pushed inside and stared down recognizing the baby inside saying, "oh look ladies there she is!"

Eva realized she had been caught as Chauncey stopped the stroller seeing a crowd of teachers staring into the stroller beginning to coo at the baby inside. 

Jessica walked over and pulled the bonnet of the stroller up seeing the baby teacher inside wearing one of the newborn dresses and diaper covers saying, "oh sweety! I see mommy dressed you extra nice this morning!"

Eva felt so embarrassed and slowly nodded her head.

Chauncey spoke saying, "ladies I need to get to my classroom"

Jessica smiled saying, "of course, if you want I can take this little girl off your hands and let her stay with us in the daycare."

• Like 7
  • Tfmonkey changed the title to From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21