LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I have been in a messy diaper for about 1 hr now. We were on our way back from some friends, and there is an accident on the highway. So traffic is not moving to well so I'm going to be in a messy and wet diaper for a little bit.

I woke up about an hour ago in my wet Seni Quatro diaper and about 20 Minutes ago, a medium size load of poop dropped into my diaper. I am sitting in it now waiting a while to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

I just pooped my wet MegaMax with a booster pad and plastic pants it’s been so long since I’ve done this last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just did a big doodoo in the very wet Northshore supreme lite I had been wearing all day. It felt wonderful pushing that big, thick load out my bottom hole and then sitting on the doodoo. I squished it a while in my diaper, then untapped it and squished some more. I feel much better now and ready for bed. Nite nite.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4:00 am, good morning to everyone.  Usual morning for me, sitting in a wet and messy Northshore Supreme Premium Purple Medium diaper.  I plan to get my morning exercise in my soiled diaper, then change and put on a Nortshore Lite Blue Medium for work. I wet during the day at work, but no messy diapers. If I have to poop while in my office, I go to a private bathroom and wiggle out of my diaper.  It always seem like such a waste when I have to do this and not enjoy the wonderful feeling of a full diaper.

7 hours ago, Moochie said:

4:00 am, good morning to everyone.  Usual morning for me, sitting in a wet and messy Northshore Supreme Premium Purple Medium diaper.  I plan to get my morning exercise in my soiled diaper, then change and put on a Nortshore Lite Blue Medium for work. I wet during the day at work, but no messy diapers. If I have to poop while in my office, I go to a private bathroom and wiggle out of my diaper.  It always seem like such a waste when I have to do this and not enjoy the wonderful feeling of a full diaper.

I know the feeling, making poopoo at work isn’t much fun, but sometimes you just can’t hold it all day. This morning I needed to push doodoo again, but didn’t have much time. So I laid a size 7 baby diaper on the lid of my toilet, then poopooed on it and sat on it for a few minutes before getting cleaned up for work. Today I am wearing a Northshore GoSupreme pull-up at work, and have already peepeed in it once.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, AmberStarfield said:

I know the feeling, making poopoo at work isn’t much fun, but sometimes you just can’t hold it all day. This morning I needed to push doodoo again, but didn’t have much time. So I laid a size 7 baby diaper on the lid of my toilet, then poopooed on it and sat on it for a few minutes before getting cleaned up for work. Today I am wearing a Northshore GoSupreme pull-up at work, and have already peepeed in it once.

An update to my post.  Instead of exercising at home in my messy diaper, I went out for a run with the loaded diaper.  Great fun!

• Thanks 1

I am happily sitting in a wet and poopy diaper right now. Had a rough day at work so I got home, diapered up and made my baba. Tummy started rumbling while having my baba so I happily filled it while sucking it down. All my troubles have now melted away ?

• Like 1

Im sitting in fresh poop right now, almost pooped on the floor before getting my diaper between my leggs, got the diaper in place and pooped before getting the first tape in place.

Now to enjoy a couple beers to help fill my diaper with pee before going to bed.

I had a very wet night in a Northshore Purple (looks pink to me).  I am up now and my diaper is very heavy and now messy as I sit here to add my contribution to this thread.  I will enjoy the wet and poopy diaper for about an hour before I change.  I have a dentist appointment this morning and will wear a diaper, but I haven't decided which brand of diaper I will wear.

My mommies gonna soon discover that my hinnie's extra messy this morning because I didn't just ~sit~ down after I made poopy in my diaper. I ~plopped~ down on my hinny after I made poopy. Now it's not only all over my bottom. It's up my back and front too.

I spent almost the whole day today in diapers while preparing an urgent work related document. I left home to my cabin and had it for me alone for the whole day. I wet through two mid-grade ABDL diapers with booster pads inside. Now I'm sitting in a wet and messy Cammies that I've stuffed with a couple of boosters to allow me wet happily for the rest of the evening. I've got good latex pants over my diapers so I should not have a messy leak.

I’ve been sitting in a wet and messy MegaMax for 30 minutes after holding in my morning BM from a big dinner last night. These Gary wear plastic pants are a life saver.

I’ve been sitting in a wet and messy MegaMax for 30 minutes after holding in my morning BM from a big dinner last night. These Gary wear plastic pants are a life saver.

Im in poopy briefs

This morning I am enjoying a wet and messy Bare Bum diaper.  I wet during the night and soiled my diaper about 5 minutes after I got up which was an hour ago.  I like the Bare Bum prints, white background with multicolored blocks and they are absorbent enough for night time wetting and also discreet for day time wear and wetting. I plan to continue to enjoy my wet and messy diaper for several more hours before my wife wakes up. She knows what I do, but I don't like to expose her to my stinky diaper out of respect for her (nose).  So, total time in a wet and soiled diaper will be about 3 hours this morning.  Thank goodness for Baby Magic lotion before I got diapered for bed:309209366acc6cd36530697f37ceded0:

Me.  Put on a Betterdry with a booster in it, totally soaked and pushed out a massive load about 12 minutes ago.  It's so heavy and sagging even my onesie is struggling to hold it up against my body!  :50_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1

Not sitting, but in a messy diaper. I'm off today and the roomie decided to head out for the day. I was about to use the potty when she told me so I held my pee until she left. Popped in a suppository as soon as she was out the door and just barely got my Dino Rawrz taped up before the floodgates opened. Headed downstairs to start some laundry in my doggy diaper and then had a snack before the suppository kicked in. Once again I'd been backed up for a few days so now I have a huge, relatively solid lump in my diaper while I putter around doing chores. I drank a lot of water after my morning walk and have had juice and another bottle of water since so hopefully there will be another good flood soon to get this diaper to capacity before I clean up. Windows are open, fans are on, and I have some citrus oils in the essential oil diffuser so the smell isn't bad.

• Like 1

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was wetting my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed and felt the ever so familiar squish of a big poop as it spread forward between my legs, I realized that sometime during my sleep, I pooped my diaper. I still have a few hours of sleep ahead of me and since I don't feel a rash setting in because I have a good coating of diaper rash cream covering my bottom, I will wait until I wake up again to change. More than likely when I wake up again, I will have some more poop on deck to finish off loading this diaper.

• 2 weeks later...