LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

My usual morning; wet and now messy.  This morning's, or actually last night's choice was a Tykable Little Builders, which have been discontinued, but I still have several bags left since I stocked up after they announced that they were going to be discontinue.  Happy and comfy in my wet and soiled diaper that I will keep on for several more hours before my wife wakes up.  Although she knows, I do not mess around her out of respect.

I just started to have another IBS diarrhea flare up. Right now I am sitting in a messy Seni Quatro diaper. I am going to change soon because this diaper is getting really full and I don't want it to leak.

Same as my last post above except Northshore Supreme Purple, Medium.  So comforting to sit here wet and messy with non-judgmental colleagues who understand.

I've been 247 for a month or so. Haven't gone near the potty for anything other than wiping my butt.  Except for last Saturday, I needed to make and knew it was gonna be a rough clean up. 

I usually won't stay in dirty pants, unless they're perfectly dry.  Last time they were dry, until they weren't.  It was rough.  

I'd rather potty for 2, but that's not in the rules. 

10/10 will reluctantly poop again, and be slightly happy about it after everything is done.  It really does make one grateful for clean dry pants. 

I just pushed my doodoo in a very wet Crinklz diaper. It was a lovely thick load of brown play-doh that felt so good to sit on. Then I untaped my diaper and played with it for a little while. I am all cleaned up with baby wipes and ready for bed now. Nite nite.

• Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, AmberStarfield said:

I just pushed my doodoo in a very wet Crinklz diaper. It was a lovely thick load of brown play-doh that felt so good to sit on. Then I untaped my diaper and played with it for a little while. I am all cleaned up with baby wipes and ready for bed now. Nite nite.

I was in my Mega Max for over 12 hrs.  Wet and messy.  Didn't play with mine this time.  Maybe after work tomorrow.

• Like 1

Well, it didn't make it into the preschool diaper. That one became to soggy, and I tend to flood after a big load, so that would have just invited a disaster. Sooooo...I waited until this morning (I slept in the wet prescool diaper) then changed into a northshore go supream pull up...which I wiped out an hour or so after I put it on. ? I know...I'm bad. It was a big load, and of coarse the follow up flood?...then into the shower. I slipped on another pull up, and it's still on and still.....dry. (I know thats a dirty word here..) Buuuuuuut, one never knows. Just wish I could have enjoyed the previous one, but I had things to do and places to go, which is difficult while wearing a wet stinky full pull up. ?

• Like 1

When I got home from work, I pushed my doodoo in a wet cuppy cake Goodnites pull-up that I had been wearing all day. Then I sat in my doodoo for about 5 hours while playing games, and pushed more poo in it a few minutes ago. After that, I squished it really well and played with my doodoo a bit. All cleaned up for bedtime now, night night.

This morning I showered but after it got really tired. Lay down on the couch to nap, needing to use the bathroom. I had lots of diaper dreams and then woke up very dizzy and confused. Went to pee in the toilet then went into my office. I needed more than pee. I was still dazed and confused so put on a diaper even though I planned not to during the day. I refuse to change this until it's wet fully and now it's not wet at all...

I got up about an hour or so ago. I had my morning bowel movement, and going to be changed in a few. My wife told me she ordered a case of the crinklz diapers 2 days ago. I wear the dry 24/7 during the night, but she wants to try these to see how they hold up during the night. 

I fell asleep about 2 and 1/2 hours ago in a clean diaper and woke up about 15 minutes ago in the middle of pooping my diaper. I am sitting in the living room on a change pad now just watching tv and waiting a little while before I change because I know I am not finished pooping yet. I just like to get it all out in one diaper before I change.

See my post on Where is the Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper.  The last time is NOW...wet and messy Attends Premium.  A pretty big mess that is so comforting and pleasurable.  I just love the physical and emotional sensations of messing my diaper. I am sitting here enjoying this.  Too bad the "vanillas" don't know what they are missing (or messing)!

Edited by Moochie
correction

I usually wear the dry 24/7 as my night diaper. Last night my wife put me in a tranquilty atn diaper, and after getting up within 30 min I messed my diaper. I do enjoy my wet and messy diapers of a morning while having coffee with my wife. 

After I showered I put on the Cushies that I exercised in and it was soaked with sweat and pee really squishy and swelled and not to long ago while I was playing Fallout 4 with diaper mods I stood up and messed my diaper and I had eaten a lot in the past two days so the mess was huge and my diaper bulged and ballooned out and I'm contemplating just adding more powder, doubling up and going to bed like that.

I'm sitting in a wet and messy tranquility atn diaper. While sitting on the deck my wife said it smells like someone has a poopy diaper. My wife had me come over to her and she looked down the back of my diaper. We came inside she took off my shorts, and I just have on diaper no shirt. So I'm just sitting here in a wet and messy diaper until she decides to change me.

I woke up about an hour ago while peeing my diaper. I had a poop contraction a few minutes ago and completely filled my diaper with a load of soft poop. I am going to wait a while before I change because I know there is more poop coming out soon.