LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

Woke up this morning to a soaked diaper that was dry when I went to bed. I quickly dropped a big load in it (a Rearz Daydreamerz) upon waking up and crawled back into bed. I'll probably wet it once more and then change.

• Like 2

just woke up from a nap my tykables waddlers is quite messy. mommy said that it's not messy enough for a change though she said i can go play with my lego and she will check on me shortly.

• Like 1

Changed out of my soaked Goodnites when I got home and put on a Rearz Princess Pink diaper after a stressful day of work. I messed for the second time today and then wet in it. I'll probably wet in it once more and then shower and change into my night diapers.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My morning Cushies cloth back diaper after a good night's sleep is wet and now messy. I messed my diaper in the kitchen while bending down to pet the cat. The warm poopy was sooo comforting and naughty. I won't be changing for several hours so that I can enjoy the soft squishy feeling in my diaper, in fact, while I get my morning exercise. Of course, I am sitting in my poopy diaper as I respond to this thread flattening the rather firm load in my diaper, but still squishy and lovely. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning and changing my messy diaper., I can't say that I enjoy changing like the satisfaction I get from messing, but obviously changing is a perfunctory responsibility that is neither enjoyable nor onerous. If anything, there is a slight sadness and disappointment that it is time to change.

My morning Cushies Ultima diaper is very wet from the night and then I messed my diaper while in the kitchen getting coffee. Since I am word processing this at the moment, I am sitting here with a delightfully wet, warm, lumpy, and squishy diaper with a hot cup of coffee. This is morning comfort and bliss, and I won't change for several hours because I will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diapee. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up at all. I can't say changing my poopy diaper is enjoyable, but it also is not onerous, just what needs to be done. Oh, my goodness, I just love it when I get a second and not expected bonus mess in my diaper...ahh.😌

On 12/10/2023 at 2:38 AM, Moochie said:

Of course not, exposing the unsuspecting, nonconsenting public to my messy diaper is against my personal DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS. I am careful to thoroughly clean myself before I go out to make sure there is no residual poopy stinkies. I smell fresh and clean with a new dry diaper. I even use several drops of baby powder scented oil plus baby powder in my diaper and baby lotion on my diaper area to assure that I continue to smell sooo nice even when wet for hours.

There are probably those that would argue that the excessive application of baby powder scent could be construed as exposing non consenting people to our fetish (not me of course I like to reek of an exploded nursery myself, hey if I can’t smell like old school Pampers then I’ll just have to reek of baby powder as I crinkle on by with a fairly obvious diaper bulge). 

3 hours ago, Moochie said:

At the moment, I am sitting here with a delightfully wet, warm, lumpy, and squishy diaper with a hot cup of coffee. This is morning comfort and bliss, and I won't change for several hours because I will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diapee. 

I love that you get your exercise in your poopy diaper each morning.  What is your morning exercise routine like?  Do you go out and jog through the neighborhood, do you run on a treadmill?  What types of exercises do you do?  For example, do you do sit-ups?  That might feel good each time you sit up and then lay back down feeling your mess mush up in your diaper.  Jumping Jacks, push ups feeling the mess in your diaper move all around.  How about squat-thrusts or leg lifts?  All those might feel wonderful with the mess in your diaper.

On 1/19/2024 at 8:01 AM, rusty pins said:

I love that you get your exercise in your poopy diaper each morning.  What is your morning exercise routine like?  Do you go out and jog through the neighborhood, do you run on a treadmill?  What types of exercises do you do?  For example, do you do sit-ups?  That might feel good each time you sit up and then lay back down feeling your mess mush up in your diaper.  Jumping Jacks, push ups feeling the mess in your diaper move all around.  How about squat-thrusts or leg lifts?  All those might feel wonderful with the mess in your diaper.

I often go out for a run in my messy diaper, other exercises are crunches, various and traditional weight training, squats and by the time I am done exercising, I think the correct term is that my diaper is ripe for a change.

• Like 1

I'm sitting in a poopy diaper right now. I put on a Rearz Daydreamer diaper several hours ago and gave it a morning flood and then went back to bed.  Got up a few hours ago and did some things around the house.  Took a bill out to the mailbox and brought it some firewood.  As I was finishing up that task, I pooped my diaper.  A really big,  soft poop that just kept on coming.  I came in and went downstairs and put some wood in the wood burner. Then I dug some stuff out of my chest freezer and then got some more diapers out of my stash for later today and tomorrow.  I came back upstairs and had a bowl of cereal and made another cup of coffee. 

Normally,  I like to sit down right away,  but it did feel good walking around with a huge bulge in my diaper.  After breakfast,  I finally sat down in my recliner and felt the mess squish all over my butt and up between my legs.  Watch the noon news, drinking my coffee and really enjoying my wet n messy diaper while surfing around DD.

• Like 1

I wet volitionally during the night so I wake up wet. This morning was no different in my wet Cushies Ultima diaper. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, started to check emails on my phone and while responding to one professional email, I had to bend over a little while I messed my diaper. I am now sitting here with a hot cup of coffee and a warm, wet, poopy, squishy diaper. Regrettably, my mess is not very substantial but still squishy. Messing is kind of like Forest Gump's mother's advise with my twist: "Messing my diaper is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get." Although not very substantial, I definitely know that I messed my diapee. I won't be changing right away, so maybe I'll get lucky and have to go poopy again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's morning so I am sitting here with a wet and messy Crnklz Fairytale diaper. For more elaboration check the post on Efficient Methods for Diaper Clean Up.

• Like 1

I came home this morning and diapered up right away.  As soon as I had my Adventure Puffs diaper adjusted nice and tight,  I peed and pooped in it. Now,  I'm sitting here in my freshly soiled diaper, enjoying the nice, warm, squishy feeling  while surfing around DD.

• Like 1

I am lucky enough to be in nice thick ABDL Bambino diapers with a bug print that are really cute, covered by a clear pair of plastic baby panties from Rearz. I am sitting on a lovely warm load. The day is ahead of me, it’s pretty outside, and hopefully I can go outside and show them off somewhere… 🙂

woke up half and hour ago in a very wet and poopy Tykables overnights diaper. Mommy is not up yet so will have to wait for a diaper change. full morning diapers are the best. I love Diapers so much.

• Like 2

Third day in a row,  sitting here in a wet and messy Adventure Puffs diaper.  Came home from work and put on my diaper right away.  I had to pee, so as soon as I got my diaper on,  I wet it. Unlike the last two days,  I didn't have to poop right away. 

It didn't take long,  though and I started feeling the urge to poop.  Today's poopy was a little firmer, so I had to push, but I filled my diaper.  It's smaller than normal,  hopefully I get a round two poop to fill my diaper a little bit more. 

Ended up soaking two diapers yesterday and two the day before and at least two will get soaked today. The garbage will be heavy this week. 

• Like 1

It's Messy Monday Morning (MMM) for me. I wet my Crinklz Fairytale diaper during the night and messed my wet diaper in the kitchen reading some emails and getting coffee. A very satisfying morning with a hot cup of coffee in a wet, warm, poopy, squishy diaper. My best reaction is ahhhhh!😌

I woke up after a big night's sleep in a extremly wet and messy tykables overnights. i think mommy will want gloves to change me. oh she just came in. she said time it's for a diaper change.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

I woke up after a big night's sleep in a extremly wet and messy tykables overnights. i think mommy will want gloves to change me. oh she just came in. she said time it's for a diaper change.

Enjoy your diaper change little one! Big hugs! Maybe Mommy needs to put a booster in your diaper so that you don't wet as much honey.

A typical morning waking up with a wet NRU STR8UP blue diaper followed by going potty in my diaper while in the dining room checking emails on my phone. I had to respond to several emails so I sat down for my first squish and now sitting here on the forum I am experiencing the wet, warm second squishy sit down in my messy diaper.