LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

8 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well it has some but mommy definitely knew that I’d gone poopy in my diaper as soon as she got close to me. She just asked me if I’m done but I told her that I still have a little bit more to go. So right now I’m wetting myself and waiting for the last log of poop to slide into my diaper. 

Did she ask if you were done in a babyish sort of way?? Like, "All done baby?!"??☺️????♥️???

On 9/8/2022 at 11:07 AM, Babymaidmissy said:

I ,ll be in the same predicament soon, my Mommydom, just pushed 3 suppositories up my tush and double diapered me for the day

I’m late to answer, I hope you really messed that diaper! I love using suppositories as well

I am sitting here with a soaked and messy Abena M4 cloth back diaper. I actually prefer plastic back diapers but variety is the spice of life. My diaper is wet, warm, lumpy, squishy, and just sooo comforting and pleasurable, I'll change in about an hour to get ready for work. I think I will continue with Abena today, but for work I will wear a plastic back diaper. I'll wet during the day, but no poopy diapers at work. I also place several drops of scented oils in my diaper just to make sure that I smell fresh and clean with my wet diaper at work.

Me.  I haven't pooped in a diaper in quite a while.  So this morning,  I put on a Black MegaMax with homemade paper towel booster,  just for more bulk, and then I peed and pooped in it.

It feels so good right now,  to be in a wet and messy diaper again. 

I have a pink Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper, size medium, that is wet and messy this morning. The size medium is a little too big for me so the diaper is sagging some in the back, but generally ok. I'll change in about two more hours into a NS purple Supreme diaper for work.

I am sitting here this morning with a wet and messy Certainty Unisex Brief. I have premium diapers and some printed diapers but while at a Walgreen's several weeks ago as an impulse purchase I bought a bag of Certainty Unisex Briefs. Really, for a cheap diaper they are actually fairly good. I wore one to bed last night with several boosters-a disposable booster and a regular cloth baby diaper. I wet during the night more than several times and got up without any leaks. While in the kitchen getting coffee, I messed my diaper. Even though these diapers don't have standing leg guards, all my poopy, which is a sizable load, is remaining nicely ensconced in my diaper. While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, I do wear some cloth back for variety. One thing I actually like better about the Certainty diapers is that they don't sag as much as premium cloth back diapers when wet. Oh my goodness, I just had to lift myself up from the chair and messed some more. I am sitting back down and I think I am actually sitting 4 inches higher than normal, quite the loaded- messy diaper this morning. Sooo nice!image.gif.54f6dbc74bf0ed15ce3f26d349e89c6c.gif

Yes I’m sitting in a Megamax that I’ve peed in for the third time and then I felt my stomach gurgle and I knew what was coming next so I got down on my hands and knees and spread my legs out and without even the tiniest little push a massive log of poop began stretching my a**hole out (like one of those ones that’s on the verge of being painful) and it just kept coming and coming, I felt the bulge it was creating in the seat of my diaper and I could’ve sworn it was 4-5 inches thick…until I sat down in it and it spread up and completely covered my junk and then I crawled back into bed with mommy and now I’m lying here right next to her with a massive load in my diaper (we’ll see how long it takes her to notice. 

• Like 2

Just filled my Northshore Supreme, very wet and messy at the moment. My diet for the past day or so has made a rather large and soft mess. It's been coming in 4 or 5 waves for over 15 minutes, but it's all finished now. So to enjoy for one or two hours and then change for the movies this afternoon.

3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Yes I’m sitting in a Megamax that I’ve peed in for the third time and then I felt my stomach gurgle and I knew what was coming next so I got down on my hands and knees and spread my legs out and without even the tiniest little push a massive log of poop began stretching my a**hole out (like one of those ones that’s on the verge of being painful) and it just kept coming and coming, I felt the bulge it was creating in the seat of my diaper and I could’ve sworn it was 4-5 inches thick…until I sat down in it and it spread up and completely covered my junk and then I crawled back into bed with mommy and now I’m lying here right next to her with a massive load in my diaper (we’ll see how long it takes her to notice. 

I hope she notices soon. It sounds like baby needs a MASSIVE diaper change!??????????♥️???

I'm sitting here in a wet and messy ABU PeekABU right now.  Just got up and put my diaper on and wet it.

Then I had a big bowl of cereal.  Then I messed my diaper. 

Now, I'm sitting here,  wet and messy and ready to go back to bed 

I had to get up because I was pretty wet already and didn't want to leak on our bed. As soon as I got up, I had to mess in my diaper. My Attends Premier diaper is absolutely loaded right now. I'll change soon after I pleasure myself and then back to bed.

• Like 1

Forgot to  post this yesterday as I was busy working around the house.  Dropped a small load in my diaper yesterday about 12:30pm while in the chat room here, worked around the house, took a break and came back to chat some more, did more work around the house, added more to my load and changed diapers about 4:30.

• Like 1

Just got home from 4 hours of work I had to make up 

just did a mess in my diaper should be interesting to see how much it looks like a baby one been on a formula only day

Definitely small amount than normal 

• Like 2

Happy Monday morning in a wet and messy Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper. Wet, warm, lumpy, squishy, comforting; the best way to start the day and week. I think I will eventually change into a NS Premier purple diaper for work. No messing at work, but I'll have a few blank stares when I wet.

• Like 1
On 9/20/2022 at 9:40 PM, Dee Cee said:

Hey , sparky , r, u., stanky yet ? So coming from the land of , wolf , and that grey haired guy who used to play bass , with the greatful dead , but is now a political hack in the brandom admin, what part of the state , you from ? I’m Dee Cee, from south central,pa.just out side west of the river and Harrisburg  ! But not fer long as I’m heading south to North Carolina , I live right beside a lake , out in the sticks , I used to be a biker back til 10-17-04 , then I got hit head on , and now I just sit around , watching the box , and waiting to get the fuck outta this shitty state , so what’s up ?

Just north of Pittsburgh 

• Like 1

Wearing a vintage attends with booster last night and woke up and soaked it.  I just unloaded a large poop into my diaper and just finished sitting down.  The poo is slowly mushing towards the back of my butt and to the underside.  I can feel the diaper leaking slowly onto the diaper pad i am sitting on.  Will be like this for a little bit before I shower and get ready for work.

• Like 1

I got home from work this morning and had to go.  So, I pulled down my big boy pants and put on an ABU DinoRawrZ diaper. As soon as I had my diaper on,  I  peed it.  I pulled my shorts back up and started walking towards the kitchen.  Half way there, I decided why wait and I pooped. I nice, soft and warm load filled the seat of my diaper.   I went into the kitchen and had a big bowl of Life cereal.  As I was eating,  I pushed out a little bit more poop.

I'm sitting here in a very comfortable,  wet and messy diaper, feeling like I may have to poop a little bit more.

Life cereal usually makes me go, so I'm sure I'll be pooping again later this afternoon. 

• Like 1