LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Settling In (Complete!)

Another lovely chapter. It's not very often we get to see male CGs in your stories. Well, come to think of it male characters at all are fairly sparce. But that tends to happen when the authors are both gay as the day is long. ?

Grammar Patrol

14 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

He was was firm but loving, completely in control of the situation, of her.

11 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol

Fixed.

11 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It's not very often we get to see male CGs in your stories. Well, come to think of it male characters at all are fairly sparce. But that tends to happen when the authors are both gay as the day is long. ?

Yep!! That's just the truth! XD

Chapter XLVI

Sure enough, sometime around noon, Sam came in with a tray of crackers and cheese.  My stomach growled eagerly and I bit nervously on my bottom lip. "I"m not that hungry," I lied.  The idea of filling my diaper again was more than I could handle...

"Well, you know the rules on food - you gotta eat it all, that's what your Mommy" she emphasized the word, "told you, isn't it?" Almost mocking, but not quite. Just a light tease, a little bit to wind up her best friend.

I puffed out my cheeks and Sam stuck out her tongue.  Like a child!  Maybe she should be the one in diapers.  But the idea of someone else getting this treatment, of Mommy replacing me, was more than I wanted to think about.  I looked at the crackers again with a sigh.  Mommy knows best.  Right?  So I put one in my mouth.

"I've got some training thing with Mrs. Gladstone tonight. She said it's unscheduled but she'll let me know, I don't know what it's going to be though - usually the maids give me my training, and I know pretty much everything there is to know about this damn place. Like, why are there seventeen different types of fork, Nat? You know what? I know why there are now and I'm almost sure that's taking up space in my brain for actual useful things." Sam was, at least, in good spirits. "She could fill your head with that crap though, I bet, cause you just made a whole bunch of space. You know, forgetting how to not pee your pants."

"You are going to get a lot of mileage out of those jokes, aren't you?" Imagine how bad they would get when she finds out I shit myself too.  Ugh. "I still go to the bathroom to do it, you know.  So I'm not forgetting how.  I'm just... not pulling down my underwear." Yeah, that made it better.  I ate another cracker with cheese.  It was so tasty...

"Yeah? Cause your diaper was wet when I came into your room at 5 this morning,” Sam remarked, shrugging her shoulders. "I mean, if you're gonna be a baby you might as well own it, right? No need for excuses, just do it, huh?" Nobody would ever have taken that seriously, but Natalie seemed to pause over the idea. Maybe she was just gonna yell at Sam, who even knew.

I blushed and looked away from Sam at the tray of food.  Yeah, so I had been having accidents at night.  And I'd technically used the diaper in the car, too.  Not just on the toilet.  So why was I lying to her?  Because I was embarrassed?  Maybe she was right... maybe I should just own it. "Anyway... do you wanna watch TV with me?  I almost finished the season..." I had a lot of free time today, it seemed.  I hadn't seen Mommy even once.

"It's my lunch break, so I guess I can spare the time. Mrs. Gladstone is going to be home in like an hour, though, and if she sees my slacking off she's gonna kick my ass. Speaking of, I should change you outta your wet diaper, huh? I was gonna offer earlier, but you didn't seem to notice." And who else would have changed her in the meantime?

"Oh.  Uh.  Well, I'm not wet..."

"You were wet," Sam said flatly. "I'm not stupid.  This is my job now, so if you could stop being a brat about it--"

"No, I mean.  I... got changed." Sam raised an eyebrow and I bit my lip. "Can we talk about something else...?"

"You're not supposed to change yourself; Mrs. Gladstone said that if you did I was supposed to tell her." Although, Sam was kinda under Natalie's thumb now as her 'chambermaid' or whatever she was, so it was dubious as to whether or not she would.

I let out a sigh of annoyance and closed my eyes.  No point hiding it... "I didn't change myself.  Mr. Gladstone did..." Awkward, awkward, awkward... but Sam didn't seem to find it so.

"Oh.  Alright then."

I looked up at her with confusion.  Alright then?

"What're we watching on TV?" Some kids show, obviously; that's all that Natalie wanted to watch nowadays anyway. "You know all these kids shows are probably why you wet the bed now, they're turning your brain into mush. You'll be on baby food soon at this rate. Drink your juice."

"At least I don't have to change diapers every day," I snapped back.  Which wasn't the best insult, actually, since those were my diapers she was changing.  She looked at me with a smile and I pouted. "Shut up..." I put the sippy cup between my lips and sunk into the sofa.

An hour later, Cora was home.  I wasn't sure where she went or when she even left.  She came in and kissed me once on the forehead before reaching between my legs and sticking a finger in my diaper.  I turned red, but I didn't protest.

"Dry," she said with a twinge of... disappointment?  I looked nervously at her and explained myself.

"Mr. Glad--" ...deep breath. "Daddy changed me."

"Daddy did, did he?" She tried not to sound surprised, but with how worried her husband had been only yesterday, to see him taking such initiative? It was actually quite exciting. "And have you been a good girl for Mommy today, no fretting, no fussing?"

"No Mommy..." I looked shyly at the empty tray of crackers and then around the room for Sam.  But she wasn't here.  I blushed a little and admitted: "I was... scared to eat.  Because of yesterday.  But... I ate anyway..."

Cora's chest welled up with pride and she clasped her hands together in glee. "You were scared, but you did it anyway because you knew that was what Mommy expected of you? Oh darling, oh my sweet baby angel, I'm so proud of you! You're finally working to normalize this, to make this your true and proper self." She simply couldn't resist: she leaned in and kissed her little girl right on the forehead.

I smiled shyly and nodded my head.  I loved when she gave me approval like that.  I loved when she was close to me, and when she kissed my head.  I didn't even mind anymore how she talked down to me.  It was almost kind of cute.  But there was still the reality: "I don't have to do that again, do I...? Um... what happened yesterday...?  Please...?"

"It's an ordinary part of your life for a girl your age, and it's going to happen again and again. You can fight me on it if you like, but you've given over your decision making to me and that's special, isn't it?" But maybe some honesty, amongst the fluff.

"I feel your devotion to us when you do that, darling. I feel how truly you see me as your Mommy, and that's how this relationship is balanced - I take care of you, I make your decisions, and you reward me by doing things like that. Giving me smiles, making me proud. You're a baby girl, my little princess, and this is important to me. Which means it's important to you. Doesn't that make sense? Mommy knows best?"

I let out a sigh of resignation.  I knew the answer before I asked.  But hearing it out loud was still difficult.  I looked down at my feet and nodded my head.  Mommy knows best... "I really hate it... I really don't wanna do it..." But if Mommy wanted me to, then I would.

"I know you don't like it, darling. You didn't used to like wetting yourself, either, and now that happens without much incident and you don't even rush for a change. Normal is a goalpost you define, and once you realize that the things that disgust you, or that you don't like, that's someone else's definition of normal... and you could have Mommy's version instead, well… what's going to make you happier?”

I didn't like wetting myself either!  And that may have been something I used to say out loud.  Argue.  Fight.  But not anymore.  Now, Mommy knew best.  And I knew that was true.  I nodded my head and forced a smile.

"I guess I just have to get used to it..." And then as a follow up: "I'm sorry you had to clean me up, though.  That must have been awful..."

"Actually, it's not quite so bad - I knew that you were taking a big step, and that sense of happiness is far more important. Besides, that's what I have maids for." She laughed, brightly, and put her hand on Natalie's cheek. "You're my favorite, Nattie, and you make me so very happy."

I made her happy.  She made me happy.  Wasn't that the part that mattered?  And this was important to her.  Knowing I gave her everything.  And it was sort of important to me, too.  Knowing, no matter what, she made my decisions.  I sighed and nodded my head. "You make me happy too."

The rest of the day was trivial at best.  I followed Mommy around for most of the day, and that night we all ate dinner together.  Sam changed my diaper once and Mommy another time.  And then I was tucked into bed late in the evening.  But not once did I think about work.  I didn't once think about bills or money.  In retrospect, as I drifted off to sleep, it might have been one of the best day I'd ever had.  Funny, that...

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

How about you Sarah?  Any special Christmas plans?  

The usual stuff here family visiting here for christmas.  Are you going to open a warp through the glitter on the glitter on a christmas ornament and make battle against the potty monsters and try to raid the pies first agains?

2 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Are you going to open a warp through the glitter on the glitter on a christmas ornament and make battle against the potty monsters and try to raid the pies first agains?

I'm gonna raid the pies first, but I don't fight the potty monsters. They potty monsters and I signed a non-aggression pact years ago. The pact states that so long as I don't attack, stay away from the potty, and keep using my diapies, then the potty monsters will never hurt me or say any mean things to me. It's quite a stable agreement that enforced by mommy and daddy. ?*nodsnods*

29 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

I'm gonna raid the pies first, but I don't fight the potty monsters. They potty monsters and I signed a non-aggression pact years ago. The pact states that so long as I don't attack, stay away from the potty, and keep using my diapies, then the potty monsters will never hurt me or say any mean things to me. It's quite a stable agreement that enforced by mommy and daddy. ?*nodsnods*

but my pies...

Have I mentioned how much I love Sam & Nattie's dynamic? :D

Also I don't think sitting in your brother's lap is all that weird. I mean, if you're gonna wear a Santa outfit that's practically giving people permission to sit in your lap, right?

Chapter XLVII

Sunday morning, I woke up wet.  Sam changed me out of my diaper and gave me a bath.  Then she dressed me in a fresh rainbow diaper that felt thicker than usual.  More like my night-time diapers.  But even the thickness of a diaper was soon lost in the routine.  All this... it was normal now.  I didn't need to think so much about everything.

Sam dressed me in a frilly day-dress and white ankle socks.  She tied my pink hair back in pigtails and decorated the top with a headband.  We even played with glitter make-up to help my cheeks sparkle!  Then she took me downstairs, sat me in front of the TV, and gave me my morning sippy cup.

Normal.  It was all so normal.  Until Cora stood in-between me and the TV.

"Darling, I have a special surprise for you today, and you're going to have a lot of fun and make a lot of happy memories." She had, in her hands, three brightly colored gift bags, each had a tag and on tag was a name. "I've got you gifts to share, too, but we're running a little behind, so I'm glad you're dressed exceptionally cute. Make sure to thank Sammie with a kiss on the cheek, and hurry along."

She said a lot, but it didn't really convey anything.  Though as Mommy prodded me off the sofa, I realized very quickly that we were going out.  Sam waited by the door with a bag for Cora.  A diaper bag.  It was obvious, even to someone like me who had never owned one.  Then Sam helped me slip on a pair of black buckle shoes.  I kissed her once on the cheek as a thank you, as I was instructed.  Sam gave me a weird look.

"What...?"

"Come, darling." It was unusual for Cora to be in such a hurry, so maybe this had come together at just the last minute - or, perhaps even more likely - she wanted to spur a sense of spontaneity.

"No, no.  Back here."

I paused in place on my way to the passenger-side door.  But Cora was insisting I get in the back.  I puffed out my cheeks and went over to her.

"I always sit in the front, though!  Why do I gotta sit in the back now?"

"Because you're a little girl now, and little girls aren't allowed in the front seat." Which was clear and proper logic in this case, and she had a lot of extra and very embarrassing things to add to that if she needed to. But Nattie was getting very good at being a Momma's Girl.

"But..." Mommy raised her eyebrow and I pouted in defeat.  Mommy knows best. "Fine," I muttered and went to get in the back seat.  But I froze in surprise.  The back bench of her sedan wasn't the same as before.  On this side of the vehicle, it looked like the seat had been removed and replaced with... with a special seat.  A seat that looked remarkably like a car-seat.  My cheeks burned red.

"I don't need that!"

"I'm pretty sure that you do, darling!" She motioned to the car seat, the adult sized car seat, which was almost as padded as Natalie's ass, and then gave her a light swat on that part of her body. "Up you get, come now."

"This must have cost a fortune," I said with a hint of annoyance and a great deal of awe.  The carseat was crafted not only for an adult, but also for the car itself.  It replaced the seat with its size and shape.  But as I climbed in, I didn't struggle at all to get situated into place.  The whole thing was tilted far enough back that my head was nowhere near the ceiling and my feet were nowhere near the floor.  There was even a little tray for snacks on the side, and a cup-holder for a sippy.  And as I looked up at Mommy, the butterflies in my stomach spun into a whirlwind.  Oh.. my.. gosh.. the feelings were indescribable...

"There's my girl, right where you belong." Cora was beaming, positively giddy and glowing as she passed the strap up between her little girl’s legs and pulled it taut against her diaper to buckle in the two shoulder harness straps of the seatbelt, just like an actual toddler's car seat.

I reached down and played with the lock, but... it had some weird mechanism I couldn't quite figure out.  Something Cora probably memorized.  So I sat back in the comfortable chair and leaned my head against the side of the car-seat.  It had a soft cushion right where my head touched... easy to fall asleep on long car rides.  I kicked my feet lightly, freely swooping through the air, and felt myself melt in place.  This was... so... wonderful...

It wasn't a small investment, not one that could have been made on a whim, but none of what the Gladstone's had put into Natalie had been cheap. Even hiring Sam just to make sure she'd stay, that was an ongoing cost - but what was money if not to be enjoyed? What was happiness if you couldn't make it yourself? Cora slid into the front seat of the car and adjusted the mirror so she could see her baby girl, and then waved in the reflection like it would amuse her. Today was just getting started.

When I put my toes out as far as they could go, I could kick the back of Mommy's chair.  I'd do it sometimes, just to cause a fuss, just to get her attention.  But Mommy and I didn't talk half as much as when I sat in the passenger seat.  After a while of playing, I got bored.  I put my head to the side and closed my eyes.  I let the sway of the car lull me into a semi-sleep.  Relaxed.  Happy...

The gate of the estate was wrought iron and the house was bigger even than the Gladstone estate - a different style of architecture, too, because it had been a long enough drive for that to have happened. There were a number of cars out the front, all expensive looking to boot. This was the house of someone very very wealthy.

"We're here, darling."

I looked up at the house with confusion.  Home?  No, a different house.  But just as big.  Or bigger.  I looked through the tinted windows and tried to figure out where we were.  But I'd never been to a place like this before. "I thought we were going into the city," I muttered sleepily. "Why are we here...?"

"You'll see, darling." Cora opened the backdoor of the car and unbuckled her little princess, lifting her out under the arms and setting her down next to the car. "These gift bags have names on them, my little miss, so don't you open them." This playdate was a while in the making, and for a spell, Cora thought it might not happen, that Natalie would be too willful for it to work, that she might even run away before any of this. And yet, here they were.

I looked down at the three bags in my hands and tried to glance at the name cards.  Immy?  Frannie...  And I couldn't quite see the last one.  Then Mommy closed the door and held out my pacifier.  The one I'd so carefully picked out at the store.  I felt myself blush.

"Ahh,” Cora prompted, and after a small moment of blushing hesitation, Natalie opened her lips just enough for the binkie to be pushed between them. Plop. "There's a good girl. Now you're gonna be a good girl, aren't you? And you know the only rule here is for you not to ask about changes, okay?" She adjusted her daughter’s dress and fussed over her hair for a moment, and then held her hand to approach the door.

"I can't go--" Talking with a pacifier in my mouth was a lot harder than I thought.  To make matters worse, I was so embarrassed that I could hardly raise my voice.  I set the bags down on the grass and took the pacifier out of my lips. "I can't go into someone's house with a pacifier in my mouth.  That's... that's so weird!"

“Darling, have I ever taken you down a path that hurt you?" This was another way of saying how Mommy knew best. And honestly, at this rate, Cora was worried Natalie was going to spoil the surprise. Be a good girl!

"But... but I can't--"

"Natalie."

The way she said my name, like my mom would when I was a little girl.  It made me freeze in place.

"I am handling this.  Now be good."

I didn't want to be good!  I didn't want some stranger to see me with a pacifier in my mouth!  But Mommy... she would never hurt me.  I had to trust her... I nodded my head and put the pacifier back in my mouth.  She could see my discomfort, right?  She knew I didn't want this... right?

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

She could see my discomfort, right?  She knew I didn't want this... right?

So good! I love it. I think this is the twist I've been waiting for.

13 hours ago, Pudding said:

Will write this for pretty dresses! 

Wow, Pudding is back! I'd never seen you post so I just assumed you were Sophie's alter ego, lol.