LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Settling In (Complete!)

Thanks for all the comments! :D  I love how everyone hates Mabel. XD  It seems like people rally on our stories that have very mean villains like her.  Maybe we'll have to write more meanies in the future! :o 

As for Mabel, well... you'll have to wait and see. ^_^ 

On 11/9/2019 at 11:40 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter XXIV

I thought you girls didn't upload on the weekends? Now I have two chapters to catch up on lol.

Not much to say about this one except to echo the same hostility towards Mable that everyone else has. Why is that, I wonder? Why do we hate Mable but love your other villians? Why are her crimes so much more unforgivable? Tis a question worth pondering.

37 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I thought you girls didn't upload on the weekends? Now I have two chapters to catch up on lol

It's a general rule.  Yesterday I was on my computer a lot doing some writing and I was like "oh I could put a quick chapter up while I'm thinking about it..." 

22 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter XXV

Wow! That was... unexpected. Maybe this is the twist? Put Nattie under two Doms; Cora & Ando, then have them be working at cross purposes? We've already established that Cora & Ando want different things from Nattie. I hadn't considered the possibility that they might start working against one another to achieve their goals.

This is getting better and better!

Grammar Patrol

23 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I sipped at the strawberry milk with a embarrassment,

A embarrassment?

Chapter XXVI

Cora picked out a nice dress from my closet the next morning, with bows along the hem and frilly sleeves.  Unlike the day before, I wore my hair down.  But just like the day before, Cora taped me into a fresh diaper.  This time, I didn't argue.  I didn't protest.  Feelings of inadequacy were welling up inside me, and the only way could stave them off was to do what she said.  Do what anyone said.  Cora helped me to my feet, after buckling them into cute black leather shoes, and kissed me on the forehead. "Are you alright, darling?" she asked me.  I nodded my head and faked a smile.

“You can always tell me your feelings, anything inside you. From your cute pretty smile all the way down to your shiny shoes." It wasn't enough that she was so compliant, and Cora wished that it was. But this wasn't going to last if Natalie didn’t see that Cora herself was the bringer of her safety.

"I'm okay," I said, keeping up the fake smile. "I'm just... disappointed in myself.  In everything I do.  But if I don't make any decisions, I have nothing to be upset about, right?" Cora seemed less certain, though.  She pushed her eyebrows together in worry. "I promise, I'm okay." I waved her goodbye and made my way out to the car, which would take me to another long day at work.  I remembered, when I first got this job, how much I loved it.  Now, it made me so anxious.  First the outfits.  Then the spankings.  Now Mabel?  I did everything she told me to do, but I never felt any better.  Why was it different with Cora?  Why did I always feel happier after I let her make my decisions, but I felt so much worse with Mabel...?

"Good morning, Natalie." Like always, Mr. Gladstone read the newspaper in physical form, and he drank coffee without milk or sugar. This time of morning, he didn't even have his laptop open on his desk. The early sunlight made him look...firm. Fatherly. Appropriate for a man that was about to deliver ritualistic spankings to an adult woman to start her workday. "How are you?"

"Very well, sir..." I couldn't look up at him.  After yesterday - after the echoing sound of his hand coming down on the seat of my crinkly, thick diaper - I felt so embarrassed.  At dinner last night, I couldn't even say a word!  And today would be just as humiliating...

"You've been a very good girl these past few days. You're very prim and proper, and well behaved at home. I'm very proud of you." His words were warm and genuine, actually kind and sincere. As she approached, he help her up onto his lap - not to lay over it, not right away, but instead to sit upon it.

...oh.  Uh.  I didn't expect… he pulled me down onto his lap, but not in a way I was used to.  My padded behind wasn't high in the air.  No, it acted as a cushion between my skin and his knee.  I felt a new feeling in my stomach, something I couldn't quite name. "I... thank you... I'm trying..."

"And your efforts are showing, Natalie. For the very first time since we met, I'm starting to see you grow." Not grow up mind you, because Natalie was doing the very opposite of that. But grow into the role she'd been selected for? Absolutely.

Grow?  What was he talking about?  I hadn't done anything special the past few days.  Actually, two days ago, I'd told him that my co-worker was bullying me!  If anything, I felt like I was falling deeper and deeper into failure... "Is this about Mabel?"

"This is about you, Natalie. About you accepting responsibility, and being willing to change." He ruffled the top of her hair playfully, and then leaned back into his chair. "I suppose we should get down to business, shouldn't we? I'm so glad that this has been helping you as much as it has." And by that, in both counts, he meant spanking.

I wasn't really sure what Mr. Gladstone was getting at, but it felt nice to do something right for a change.  Even if I didn't know exactly what it was.  He helped me up and sat back in his chair, waiting and ready.  I knew this part intimately.  I crawled over his thighs, my shoulders hanging off one side and my bottom off the other.  Already, I felt tears welling up.

The dress today made it very easy to expose the girl’s behind, to make it very clear as though he could have missed it yesterday, that she was wearing a diaper. Not padded panties, not a trainer, but an actual diaper. He ran his hand up the crinkly plastic exterior once, making sure she knew what he was doing, before raising sharply to deliver the first spank before she could question his motions. One. Two. Three. And so on.

It didn't hurt, not really.  But it hurt what little pride I still had left.  Tears dripped down my cheeks and I closed my eyes in shame.  When the ten spankings were done, he put his palm on my bottom like he always did.  This time, as he gently rubbed the diaper, there was a telltale crinkle that filled the room.  But this time, there was something else.  Something new. "Shh, it's okay..." he said quietly, almost a whisper.  His gruff, masculine voice had never sounded so soft. "You're a good girl," he told me.  I relaxed into his lap and tried to believe him.

He didn't rush her off of his lap, not immediately. She cried, but her tears dried and her tension eased away to leave only the sounds of her diaper crinkling and the soft words of reassurance. "I'm proud of you, and you're an asset to our family." Which, of course, meant 'work family', right? But it did have that other meaning.

When he stood me up, he smiled at me and wiped a tear off my cheek.  I had never seen him smile like that. "I think your punishment is over, Nattie.  You learned your lesson." I nodded my head in disbelief.  He... he wasn't going to spank me anymore?

"You're still welcome to come see me in the mornings, if you're feeling uncentered and need to be reminded why being good is important. But I am no longer requiring it." So she could voluntarily come and get spanked? That might not have made much sense to her now, but a lot of this didn't make sense initially and so much had become her new norm.

I closed the office door behind me, looking blankly at the hallway.  That was... unexpected.  The praise.  The gentle words.  The end of my morning spankings.  Prin looked up at me with glee. "Nattie, you look so cute today!  Gorgeous dress." I looked at her, then down at my outfit.  The one Cora picked out.  I smiled - an actual, honest smile! - at the receptionist. "Thank you."

Prin gossiped and talked with Natalie. She leaned over the edge of one of the office half walls and - for the first time in a very long time - it really was like Natalie belonged here. Which was probably a wonderful feeling for as long as it lasted, and it lasted about as long as it took for Natalie to open her office door.

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

Chapter XXVII

I closed the office door behind me and nervously looked at Mabel, sitting behind my desk with a bright smile on her face.  All of Prin's nice words and all of Mr. Gladstone's kindness couldn't reach me here.  It felt like I was drowning at the bottom of a well, and that sickly sweet smile on Mabel's face was staring down at me.

"Good morning," I said as confidently as I could, which was not at all.

Mabel eyed her up and down, entirely baffled at the notion of what she'd chosen to wear to work.  She took a deep breath - only to purse her lips and blow it out. "Are you ready for another long day together? Maybe if you're good I'll even let you up from under the desk."

My heart started to race and my stomach felt like it had been tied into knots.  I bit my lip and looked at my shoes, black leather with little buckles.  Just ignore her, Natalie... "I was thinking we could get you another desk from outside and bring it in here.  If you'll be staying a while."

"Oh, hmm..." Mabel thought about that for a moment, and then being exactly who she was, she put a little spin on it. "Well, if you don't fuck with me today, and you do everything I tell you to do, maybe you can earn your own desk. I could use an assistant, after all, but you're gonna have to prove yourself to me first."

I opened my mouth to say something, but anxiety closed my throat.  She was so confident.  So certain of everything she did, everything she said.  And whenever I tried to even speak, I said the wrong thing.  Cora promised that if I listened to her, I wouldn't make mistakes anymore!  But here I was, making one mistake after another.  I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"Um..."

"Close your mouth unless you're offering to suck my toes with it, you airhead." Mabel crossed her arms. "God even just being in the room with you gets my tension all up - I think you're going to start today by giving me a shoulder rub. Then if you're good and ask real nice, I'll let you touch my feet. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Suddenly, the well felt deeper.  I felt like the water level was rising, but all I could do was sink.  Tears filled my eyes and I wiped them away before I started to cry.  When did I get like this?  At my old job, I would never let someone talk to me this way!  But when you lose everything, when everyone hates you, it's easy to be afraid...

"Y-you can't... um..."

"I can't wait for you to stop talking back? Yeah, that's right. If only you'd stop disappointing me and actually took this seriously, then I might be impressed." Her tone got a little coarser, but she stayed on topic and let out an agitated groan. "Maybe I just need to have you beg more? Would that help, do you think? Maybe I'm just giving you too much free choice."

Mabel stood up and I felt my back touch the office door.  Without thinking, I had taken a step back, away from her.  My breathing was heavy and shallow and it made my lungs ache.  She took two more steps toward me and water filled my tear ducts.  I started to tremble.

"Please..."

“Please... can you worship me underneath the desk?" Mabel put her hand on Natalie's chin and directed her gaze upwards, forcing her to look her in the eye. "Is that what you're asking me for? Say it as a sentence, or else we're gonna have a real problem."

I was shaking.  Tears dripped down my cheeks and onto her hand.  I didn't want to!  I wanted her to go away!  But if I said no, if I argued, she'd tell Mr. Gladstone some horrible lie.  But he had been so nice to me today... would he believe her?  Or would he fire me on the spot?  Would I lose everything?  Would I lose... Cora?  I couldn't breathe... I needed her.  I didn't want to make this decision... I couldn't handle this responsibility.

"...I n-need... t-to make a phone call..."
\
"You need to do what I tell you to do, or else I'll go to Mr. Gladstone and tell him." What would she tell him? Well, that didn't matter, because the threat was credible. The problem was... it didn't seem to do any good, because Natalie was just a whimpering mess, and she needed to be brought back on brand. "I don't want to have to, Natalie, please be good."

Listen to her, Natalie.  Do everything she says.  Then it's not my fault, right?  But I was so scared.  So miserable.  Cora would fix it.  I should have told her the truth this morning.  I should have-- then, out of the blue, the phone rang on my desk.  I looked at it with wet, scared eyes, then up at Mabel.  Should I get that...?

"You know, if you'd been good, your phone would have been answered you know? But now you've wasted so much time arguing with me that you just don't have time to answer it. I wonder if it's important? I wonder what they'll think when you don't answer?"

"Please--"

"It could be Mr. Gladstone," she mused, only inches from my face. "His office manager, not answering her phone this time of day... tsk tsk.  If I were him, I'd walk in here right now and kick you out of the building.  You're clearly not doing your job."

Every word she said sunk me further and further into oblivion.  My resistance dripped out of my eyes, down my cheeks, and onto the carpet at my feet.  I felt helpless.  Hopeless.  Why was I trying anymore?  Every action I performed sabotaged my happiness.

"But. I could get the phone. I could tell them that you just stepped out, that you'd been working so hard. For that to happen, though... I'd been someone to beg me to rub my feet so I could feel at ease, though. Tick tock. Ring ring."

The phone stopped ringing and I knew I was through.  Mabel won.  She could have everything.  She could have desk.  She could have my office.  She could have Mr. Gladstone.  As long as I could keep my job, I would do anything she wanted...

"May I please rub--"

Then there was a knock on the door, right behind me.  I was so startled, I nearly jumped out of my skin.  I tried to wipe my eyes, to rid myself of the tears, but the door swung open and Prin peeked her head in.

"Is everything okay? Your phone rang through to my desk." Prin was observant. She saw Mabel standing with all the confidence of a quarterback, and the tears in Natalie's eyes. And she went fully into Mom-Mode. "Oh Natalie, did something happen?" Quickly, she entered the office, she wrapped her arms around her workmate, and she squeezed her firm and tight. "What happened? Bad news? You're not leaving us, right?"

I buried my face in Prin's shoulder and started to cry.  To really cry.  Because I had lost all control of my life.  Every decision felt insurmountable.  Every feeling felt overwhelming.  I couldn't do it.  I couldn't even explain it... but luckily, Prin wasn't an idiot.  She turned to Mabel with irritation.

"What happened?  Why is she upset?"

"She's having some trouble at home," Mabel lied as though lying was as easy as breathing. "And the stress of stuff that's been happening at work has been getting to her, so she feels like everything is pointless and she can't do anything." Interestingly, despite Mabel's attempts to make her look bad, this was actually not too far from true!

With a sigh, Prin played with my hair and held me tight in her arms.

"Shh, it's okay darling.  You're doing wonderful.  Is this about the swear word the other day?  Everyone is already over that.  Shh, don't worry.  We all love you..."

And for some reason, I believed her.  Maybe because fighting everything people said was just too hard...

“That is all just water under the bridge. You're loved and welcome here, and nothing anybody says can change that."

Mabel listened to Prin, and leaned against the desk. Nothing, huh? She'd see about that.

It was a long while until Prin let me go, and when she did, my face was red from crying.  But no more tears.  I sniffled and forced a smile, but Mabel was watching intently.  I could see the gears turning in her head.

"Can I use your phone?" I muttered to Prin. "I wanna call Cora..."

"You can use your phone to call Cora, silly girl." Prin smiled like she was talking to a child. "I think she might be busy today, though, I think I saw something in her schedule? Mr. Gladstone is here, though. Do you want me to get him for you?"

I looked at Mabel and then at Prin, shaking my head. "I... um.  No, it's okay..." I needed her though.  I didn't know what to do, and I was... scared.  I was legitimately afraid of being left alone with Mabel.  Something about her was insurmountable. "Could you just tell her to call me?  Um... it's important..."

"Yup, will do." And Prin left on one final note, pointing at Mabel. "She's fragile today, you be nice to her - we're all family here, and if you want to be here forever, you gotta take care of family." And just like that, Prin was gone. And Natalie was alone. With Mabel.

I looked at the phone on my desk with a nervous stare.  If Cora was busy, she couldn't help me.  But I didn't know what to do without her.  Mabel was the next best thing, and I hated that.  If I broke the rules, if I made Mr. Gladstone angry, would I be able to blame it on her?  Mabel made me do it.  She told me to.  I rubbed the tears from my eyes and looked at my feet in contemplation.

“You know I know. I know what you are." Mabel was really sick of this, of having to fight her on everything. She never had to work so hard on someone before. "The childish clothes? The innocent little girl facade? If you don't get your act together, Natalie, I'm going to tell Mr. Gladstone what you're wearing under your dress. Do you really think he'll keep you in the 'family' if you're just a helpless baby?"

I looked at Mabel with surprise.  Complete astonishment.  Because I just... I didn't expect that.  Yeah, she had to know by now that I was wearing a diaper.  My skirt yesterday was so short.  I was on the floor all day.  But to use it against me?  I stared at her, maybe misunderstanding.  Because it didn't add up.  The diaper... the outfit... even my dress today.  It was all Cora's decision.  Did I really think Mr. Gladstone would keep me in the family?  I spoke to Mabel with more certainty than I had since the day we met. "Yes."

"Excuse me?" Yeah, her answer caught Mabel off-guard. "This is some fetish thing, some perverted fucked up thing that you're trying to get away with - if you don't get down under the desk right now, Natalie, I'm going to go tell him."

"Go ahead," I told her.  For one, Mr. Gladstone knew I was wearing diapers.  He had spanked me only twenty minutes ago!  But there was more to it than that. "I don't pick out my clothes - I just do what I'm told." I couldn't be held responsible for the dress or the onesie or the diapers.  Not only by Mr. Gladstone, but by anyone.  If she told Prin, I'd tell Prin the truth.  It wasn't my decision.  If she told HR, I would tell them the same thing.  I couldn't get in trouble for this.  I was safe.

"You just... firstly, you don't just fucking do what you're told, because if you did I wouldn't have to make these threats. And secondly..." Mabel was incensed. "You're aware of how pathetic you are, right? Oh look at me, I'm Natalie, I just do what I'm told, I dress like a doll and wear fucking diapers to work because I'm useless."

Finally, I saw Mabel for what she really was.  Just an arrogant jerk grasping at straws.  She was trying to upset me.  Why?  So I would be scared, and so I would listen to her?  I didn't have to listen to her.  She didn't keep me safe.  Cora did. "I'm going to tell Mr. Gladstone, and I'll let him decide what to do." I didn't make decisions, after all.

"You're going to tell him what? That you're a little pervert living out your fetishes at work? Yeah, see how that goes." Mabel, for the first time, didn't sound very in control at all. And she didn't follow when the door was closed, either. Did Natalie really think this would turn out in her favor?!

Mr. Gladstone sat in his office with his laptop open on his desk.  He watched on the screen as Natalie left her office.  After realizing it was Mabel stirring up all this trouble, he only had to make one well-timed phone call.  Prin would go in and check on Natalie.  Natalie would realize that obedience is not a gift for everyone, but just those to whom she wanted to gift it.  One phone call, and everything was back on track.  He closed his laptop and turned to the door, waiting for Nattie to enter and find comfort and confidence in surrender.

----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 5

Whew! I bet there are a lot of us relieved that Natalie may just be rid of the evil Mabel! And here I was thinking maybe she was a plant to drive Nattie away from the workplace... but then that's not what Mr Gladstone seems to want.

Hmm, so this wasn't the outcome Gladstone had anticipated? Or maybe this was simply yet another possible outcome he had foreseen?

In any case I wouldn't be celebrating the "defeat" of Mable just yet. We're barely halfway through the story, folks. ?

Chapter XXVIII

"Mr. Gladstone?" I asked, peeking my head into his office.  he was sitting comfortably in his chair, looking over some paperwork on his desk.  Though I hadn't seen him in half an hour, it felt like I was just in here.  His hand swatting my diapered bottom.  The crinkling sound of his comfort.  The blush on my cheeks.  I looked nervously around the room and wondered if I was making the right decision.  But I knew it couldn't be the wrong one.  What other options were there?

"Yes, dear?" Dear. Darling. Sugar. Sweetheart. Words parents used for their children, words family members might use, or close relations. Affectionate terms like that had become the norm between Natalie and her employers. Employers? Maybe they weren't so limited in term now.

I closed the door behind me and took a deep breath.  This was the right thing to do.  I couldn't get in trouble. "Cora dressed me this morning," I said. "And Mabel has been saying very rude things about my clothes.  She's been mean to me all week, actually.  She thinks that because I dress sort of childish, she can boss me around." I elected not to mention rubbing her feet for an entire day, because that was just as embarrassing to me as it was to her.  But this?  This wasn't my fault.

"Cora dresses you. If somebody has something negative to say about your attire, that's an assault upon her and no reflection on you." Mr. Gladstone stood up and tugged down the edge of his shirt, standing tall and stern. "It's quite alright, Natalie - you're safe here. Come with me."

Mr. Gladstone walked out of his office with purpose.  I bit my lip and followed behind him.  I hadn't mentioned the diapers, but she knew about those too.  Would she use them against me?  I knew I couldn't get in trouble for them, but the embarrassment might kill me if the whole office knew...

Mr. Gladstone left his office, Natalie followed, and the two of them disappeared into the Natalie's shortly thereafter. Mabel looked up with a proud smirk and crossed her arms.

"Are you here to get your things, Natalie?" She snorted, and Mr. Gladstone spoke very firmly in response.

"Mabel, you'll be paid until the end of the week, but I'd like you to leave now. We won't need you from here on out." The girl blinked. Her mouth opened and closed, and then she started to get loud.

"Excuse me? What the fuck did she tell you? She dresses like a fucking baby at work, she wears DIAPERS! Did you know that? And I know she doesn't need them, it's just some... some sick game. And she cries all the fucking time. Is this who you want managing your office?" Obviously, Mabel thought this was a good power play on her part. Mr. Gladstone watched her and shook his head.

"And yet you're the one throwing the temper tantrum? Please leave - an attack on a member of our family is an attack on the company, and I will not tolerate it."

Mabel stared at him in disbelief, then looked at me with a vengeful glare.  I was relieved that Mr. Gladstone had shut the door behind him when we came into my office, but Mabel's voice had a tendency to carry.  Did anyone in the office hear her?  I shifted side to side, crinkling softly, as she stormed out of the office.

Everybody watched as Mabel stormed out, every single set of eyes in the office. And Mr. Gladstone closed Natalie's office door afterward so the two of them could be alone. He sat down in her chair, and he pulled her into a sitting place on his lap, and his words were... so tender, so loving, so stern.

"Are you okay, dear?"

"Yeah... I think so." I smiled at Mr. Gladstone and kicked my feet.  Here, on his lap... it wasn't that bad.  Actually, it felt kind of nice.  He was so strong, so powerful.  And he was in my corner. "Thank you so much... I didn't want to get her fired, but..."

"That's not for you to decide, Natalie my lovely girl; it's a decision I make. You're not responsible for it, just like you didn't make the decision to wear your quite lovely little ensemble today - which, by the way, I think you look adorable in." He made sure not to step on Cora's toes, not to seem like he'd been working with her on this - but by now, would Natalie even care?

"Thanks," I muttered, looking down at my dress. "Everyone really likes it, and they treat me so kindly.  It's been so long since people treated me this way.  It feels like I belong somewhere." I felt a little blush on my cheeks and looked away. "A-anyway.  I should get back to work.  I'm behind because of Mabel."

"If you need anything, please let me know." He set her down, leaned in to kiss her forehead, and left her there in her office. Mabel was gone. But how much her life was changing.

I looked at Mr. Gladstone curiously as he left the office, rubbing the spot on my forehead.  A boss kissing his employee on the forehead?  Not normal.  But I sat down at my desk all the same and let out a relaxing sigh.  Finally.  Everything was back to normal.  Better than normal!  No more spankings, and even my chair felt more comfortable!

"Knock knock." Prin let herself in with pursed lips and closed the door behind her. "I just wanted to check up on you after... you know... what happened? Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I said with a sigh.  I'd been working hard all morning to address all the emails I missed yesterday.  Most of them were reactions to the fact that I hadn't emailed them back!  Ugh.  I miss one serous day of work, and it all piles up.  Prin was a welcome sight, actually. "Thank you for the hug earlier.  It's not really 'professional', but I'm glad you were there for me."

"Psh, who cares about all that? You've proven that you're willing to do whatever it takes to make yourself a part of all of this, Nat, and I think that's awesome. Did I tell you how cute you look today?" Prin had, of course. "Seeing you come out earlier, with Mr. Gladstone? He looked just like a riled up Daddy ready to get some justice for his scorned little princess; it was quite a sight."

I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance and Prin let out a lighthearted laugh.

"I'm just kidding!"

"I guess..." With this dress and my red eyes from crying, I wouldn't be surprised if she was right.

"Well, I'm happy to be here." I couldn't overstate what it meant to me that I had a home again.  A place to work.  People who actually cared about me.  It was... unbelievable.

"I'll take your afternoon queue delegation if you want to catch up on the rest of your morning stuff, if that would help? I'm sure that like 90% of it is going to be follow up survey requests and TPS reports anyway, right?”

"Oh, that would be amazing!  Thank you so much!" If Prin helped me, I might actually catch up on my work today.  She was the best secretary I could ask for.

"Send me your reports, okay Nattie?" she said on her way out.

"Uh huh.  Thanks again!" Prin stepped out and I smiled joyously.  I felt warm and full of butterflies.  Finally, everything was going my way.

----------------

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The Queen of Darkness is out of the office, but why do I have this sinking feeling we haven't seen the last of her? Probably because there's still over 20 chapters to go and we can't have everything be sunshine and roses, now can we?

3 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Next is making Natalie the best baby girl ever!  Hic!  How does Cora plan to start breastfeeding Natalie?!  Also Mr Gladstone needs to start changing Natalie’s diapers at work!  Keep writing Pudding!!  Hic!

Oh dear, don't tell me you've fallen off the wagon, Sparkle? ?