LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Settling In (Complete!)

Chapter XVI

The first thing I did when I got home was change my clothes.  I took off the onesie - with much difficulty - and buried it in the back of my dresser.  Then I ripped off the tapes of the huge diaper and... I was about to throw it away when I decided to take a closer look.  It was weird.  Big, but... well designed, sort of?  I had worn an adult diaper once before, at the hospital, and it was nothing like this.  I shook my head and balled the diaper up, throwing it in the trash can.  Then I drew myself a bath, because Sam wasn't here and I wanted some alone time.

I turned off the lights, lit a candle, and settled into the bubbles.  But I couldn't relax.  The whole day played in my head on repeat.  I felt sick to my stomach.  What if Cora hadn't been there?  What if it was Mr. Gladstone instead?  I thought about the accident I had in my office a few weeks back.  Cora saved me then, too.  I felt like... like when we were together, it was the only time I wasn't terrified of something.

That night, I had fitful dreams.  Wetting the bed.  Sam finding out.  Her telling Mr. Gladstone how I'd ruined the good sheets.  He pulled me over his lap.  I woke up in tears, trying to catch my breath.  My chest was on fire, but... but the bed was dry.

"Oh my god Nat, are you okay?" Sam had been putting Natalie's clothes away in her walk-in-closet when she'd heard the violent awakening, and by the time she'd made it from one side of the bedroom to the other, Natalie was in a heaving mess of sobbing tears. "Natalie? Nat? It's me, it's Sam."

"I'm fine," I muttered, burying my face in my knees.  But I wasn't fine.  I felt like I was falling apart.  Everything around me was crumbling and one thought kept jumping to another.  Like an endless, agonizing stream of worries.  I rubbed my tears away, but there was no use.  I couldn't stop crying.  Was this a panic attack?  Was this what they were like?

Cautiously, Sam tried to sit on the edge of the bed, but that only led to a more fevered panicked response from Natalie, so she put two and two together and decided to stay standing. "Alright alright, hey now, hey, I'm not going to invade your island. Natalie, you're safe, it's cool, uh... it's just a bad dream, right? A bad dream?"

I looked up at Sam through bleary tears and nodded my head.  Just a bad dream.  But how far away from reality was it?  I'd wet myself at work.  I'd wet myself in the store.  And I knew there were extenuating circumstances!  I had to stay in my office that day.  I had to stay quiet with Cora.  But what adult does that?!  I was so hopeless.  So pathetic.  I just wanted Cora to make it all better, like she did those other times...

"It's only 4:15 in the morning, if you wanna we could....sneak downstairs and put you on the couch with an episode of Shortcake and I'll make you that oatmeal you like, with chocolate chips?" It should have been strange, really, how Sam had slipped so easily into a role of service.

I sniffled and nodded my head.  Maybe some food would help calm me down.  Sam carefully helped me out of bed, by the hand, and led the way down the stairs.  I was still crying when she set me down on the sofa, but the pain in my chest was starting to settle.  She put Netflix on a low volume, then disappeared into the kitchen.  I sunk into the sofa and tried to focus on something other than my ruminating thoughts.

Nobody else was awake. Well, that was wrong to say - most of the help were busy preparing the morning for the Gladstones - but it was all too easy to think of them as functions of the household and less as 'people', as awful as that sounded. Even Sam, when she came back into the living room with the bowl of chocolate chip oatmeal, waited to be noticed rather than interrupt the show.

"How are you feeling?" Sam asked, putting the bowl in my hands.  I nodded quietly and rubbed my eyes.  The TV was helping a lot.  The nightmare had almost left my memory altogether.  I took a bite of the oatmeal with a small, fake smile.

"Wanna talk about your nightmare? Or... do you want me to leave you alone?" Sam was usually a pretty 'hands on fixing' kind of friend, but to be fair she'd never seen her best friend this fried.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my bowl of oatmeal.  Sam sighed and took a seat beside me. "Is this about... um..." There was no way Sam knew what this was about. "...your accidents?" I blinked and turned to Sam with wide eyes. "What?" "I... I mean, I saw those new underwear, and..." ...the training pants.  My stomach dropped and I filled up with shame. "It's... it's not like that..."

"It's alright if it is, Nat." No justification, no argument - just an absolute. It's alright if it's about her having accidents. Did her best friend’s bathroom issues change how Sam saw her? Not at all.

"It's not!  I'm in trouble at work, and..." And what?  How was I supposed to explain that my boss pulled me over his lap and spanked me every morning?  But I didn't have the opportunity to explain myself. "Nat, I know about your dress at work.  Remember?  And the dress from yesterday..." Of course, Sam did my laundry.  My cheeks caught fire. "I..."

"It's probably just stress.” Another casual response, and then something classic Sam. "You can't really keep secrets from your personal maid, Nat." She cracked a cute smile. "Does that make me your chambermaid? That's a pretty cool title."

"I think that's a sex thing," I said with no real inflection.  What Sam said was probably true.  Stress.  I had never been more stressed than the past few weeks.  It had been nearly a month since I started living here, and I still felt like everything I did was wrong.  Then I remembered what Cora said; she would take care of me.  That memory brought some relief. "I don't know what to do..."

"It'll probably pass on its own. Like that whole toilet-training thing is a one-way street, right? Unless you like have a car accident or something." Sometimes Sam was a pretty good friend, sometimes she mused completely off the point. "Anyway, what are you stressed about?"

"What am I not stressed about?" But it sounded like Sam was asking a serious question.  Maybe now was a good time to get into it... "I'm constantly afraid of losing my job.  Like, what if I do?  I can't find any other work in this town.  We can't keep living here, which means I have to move out.  You'll get fired.  So much rides on me just... keeping this position.  And I feel like... like I always screw everything up.  Like it's inevitable..."

"What do you think you screwed up? So you wet your pants a few times? Just get some Depends, it's not a big deal." Not that she needed them - those training pants were plenty thick. "Do they seem like the kinds of people who'd fire you for something so asinine? They're pretty good people."

"Well I lost Mr. Gladstone like eight and a half thousand dollars this week," I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest. "I thought he'd fire me on the spot, but... I dunno.  Maybe you're right.  They are such nice people... even if Mr. Gladstone is sort of scary sometimes."

"He's pretty stern, but I don't think he's scary.” Sam looked over her shoulder at the doors to the living room and decided to risk sitting on the sofa with her friend. Risk, because she wasn't supposed to fraternize on work hours. "Anyway you should talk to them both about your stress.”

"I don't want to make things worse," I sighed. "He's my boss, you know?  If he thought I wasn't able to do my job, I'd get fired.  And..." "Or he might put less pressure on you and start putting it on someone else." "And then that person would get my job." "Jeeze, you are anxious, huh?" I pouted.

"Look, just keep your head down, do well in your job, and let your work speak for itself? Be good." Sam noticed her friend tense up and she clarified quickly. "At your job, I mean."

"Thanks," I muttered, and took another bite of my oatmeal.  Maybe Sam was right.  Maybe I was getting upset over nothing.  But I couldn't help it.  All afternoon, I thought about the accident at the store.  All evening, I thought about the mistake I made at work.  All night, I tossed and turned in bed, anxious for the new week.

-----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 12
5 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"It's only 4:15 in the morning, if you wanna we could....sneak downstairs and put you on the couch with an episode of Shortcake and I'll make you that oatmeal you like, with chocolate chips?" It should have been strange, really, how Sam had slipped so easily into a roll of service.

or maybe a croissant of service? or is she on a roll?

Huh. And here I thought when this story started that Sam would be the troublesome firebrand friend who fights against Nat's regression. But she's been more than helpful towards Cora's and Ando's plan!

Of course when she finds out Ando is spanking her best friend... O_o

Grammar Patrol:

23 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Her telling Mr. Gladstone how I'd ruined the good sheets.  He pulled me over his lap.

I think you meant *him*. Not He.

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

...uhh, I don't think I understand this one?? o_o

Wait...

*Checks it again*

Uhh, whoops. Nevermind. You were right the first time. ?

I guess even Grammar Patrol needs Grammar Patrol sometimes. XD

Chapter XVII

I paced in my office, playing with my fingers.  I was wearing short-alls and a pale pink button-up.  I thought maybe if Mr. Gladstone couldn't get my pants down easily, he wouldn't try to take them off.  Either way, I was wearing my thick Strawberry Shortcake training pants just in case.

"Natalie, it's time for your morning briefing." Mr. Gladstone announced to the office.  Everyone heard, but those words meant something different to Natalie.

I was almost in tears as I stepped in Mr. Gladstone's office, but I was met with an unexpected surprise.  A woman.  Maybe my age, or a little older?  She had long auburn hair and a very elegant pantsuit.  I looked up at Mr. Gladstone nervously.  He... he couldn't spank me with someone else here, could he? "Natalie, this is Mabel.  She's going to be assisting you in some of your duties for a while." My stomach did a flip. "I, um... sir, I don't need help."

"I'm certain that's true, and I'm hoping that you can help teach some of your responsibilities to Mabel here.  You’ve been very responsible lately.” The little bit of flattery did nothing to put Natalie at ease, though. "Please show Mabel to your desk, and come back in for your briefing." By which he meant spanking. Mabel, meanwhile, couldn't seem to take her eyes off of Natalie; she way she was dressed, the meek way she carried herself...

"Y-yes sir..." I walked out of the office with Mabel following behind me.  A few girls stared over the tops of their cubicles, but when I came out they all sat back down.  I led the way into my office, which was appropriately sized and finely appointed. "Um.  So that's my desk, and... I don't know where Mr. Gladstone wants you to sit, so..."

"I didn't realize the dress code here was so... relaxed." Mabel sat down immediately in Natalie's chair while she talked. She was certainly not lacking in confidence.

"Huh?  Oh..." I looked down at my outfit and felt a little blush on my cheeks. "I just... I find that people respond to me better when I'm a little less... formal, you know?" "Is that look something Mr. Gladstone likes?" she asked, looking me dead in the eye. "...excuse me?"

"Are you trying to appeal to your boss's tastes? I mean, that's a pretty epic way to get noticed, I guess. I bet he keeps his eyes all over you, huh?" And then before Nat could respond, she added. "Isn't he waiting for you right now?"

I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn't think of anything.  She... she thought we were sleeping together?  Mr. Gladstone and me?  Of course, with that email he sent out last week... but she was new here!  She shouldn't have read that! "You're going to be late," she told me.  She was right.  I shook my head and walked out of my own office, with embarrassment and frustration all over my face.  I closed Mr. Gladstone's office door behind me. "I don't like her!"

"Is that so?" Mr. Gladstone asked, while rotating his chair with the full expectation that Natalie was going to present her ass and lay over his lap the way she had become accustomed to doing.

"I don't need help with anything!  I'm handling it fine!  And you know she thinks we're fucking, right?  She's going to tell everyone, and Cora's going to get mad at us, even though we aren't doing anything, and... and I don't like her!" My hands were balled at my sides in anger and I had started to raise my voice.

"Is that the language you think appropriate to talk to your superior with, Natalie?" Although, to be fair, this was tantamount to a temper tantrum and should definitely be encouraged. "Tell me more about how you feel, but no more cursing please.” She'd already added five more spankings this morning as a reminder not to, even if she didn't know it yet.

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked down at my shoes - cute white ones that Cora picked out for me last week. "She's unnecessary... I don't need help." "Didn't you make a mistake last week?  Because you were overwhelmed?" I winced at the reminder. "That's different... I already told you it wouldn't happen again."

"And if you're certain that it won't happen again, you won't have any troubles with someone sitting in with you to learn the ropes, will you?" She was so worked up, and so strikingly cute - Cora hadn't exaggerated that fact at all.

"But!  I don't want her there!  I don't want her around!  And I don't need help, and I don't wanna show anyone the ropes, and why does she need to learn the ropes; this is MY job!" She was replacing me.  I knew she was replacing me, and he didn't want to say it.  I'd screwed up and he was going to fire me the second she knew how to do my job.  Tears started to fill my eyes.

The moment the tantrum led to tears, Mr. Gladstone stood up, approached Natalie, and picked her up. Just like that. In his arms, cradled her on his hip, and cuddled her tight and close.

Mr. Gladstone picked me up.  Swooped me up, just like a toy or a teddy bear or something.  Like I weighed nothing at all.  Then he set me down on his desk, on my padded bottom, and rubbed the tears off my cheeks with his thumbs. "It's okay, Natalie.  You aren't going anywhere." I sniffled and looked up at him with uncertainty.

"The only danger to your job is you. Your willfulness and stubbornness get in your own way sometimes, but as long as you're a good girl, you have nothing to worry about." It echoed the philosophies that Cora had put in place, and those seeds would begin to sprout.

...maybe he was right.  I was doing it all over again.  I was literally crying on my boss's office about some new girl I met five minutes ago!  Talk about over-reacting... "You're right... I'm sorry..." I looked down at my feet and rubbed the water from my eyes.

"I know I am, sweetheart. Mabel is new, she's inexperienced, I assigned her to you because I think you'll be a positive role model for her. Can you do that for me? Show her how to act, how to dress to have everybody like her more? Maybe tomorrow you could wear the new ensemble that Cora bought for you yesterday? I would love to see it."

"Ensemble?" He gave me a knowing look and my cheeks burned brightly.  Cora told him about that?! "I... I can't wear that to work... I really can't..." It wasn't "childishly cute".  It was infantile in every sense of the word.  It wouldn't make me more approachable - it would make me a laughing stock!

"From what I understand, it's bold and cheerful, and not at all inappropriate for work. The ladies have been responding well to your fashion choices thus far, haven't they? If Cora picked it out, I'm most certain the response will be positive."

"It really, really, really won't," I said quietly, crossing my arms over my chest. "But I'll think about it." I wouldn't think about it.  I'd made up my mind already.  But I wanted to get out of this conversation before I screwed something up again. "Do we still have to... you know?  I mean, I already cried..."

"I think it's important to maintain our routine, Natalie. And I do need to administer an additional five due to your cursing earlier." She looked crestfallen, but that was expected; she'd messed up and punishment for that was important. "Let's get you dressed down to your undies."

"It's really hard to get in and out of this outfit..." But my attempt fell short.  He gave me a stern look and I resigned to the inevitable.  I unhooked the straps of my short-alls and dropped them down to the floor, leaving me in nothing but my pink button-up and Strawberry Shortcake training pants.  No matter how many times this happened, it was never less humiliating...

These training pants were thicker than the other pair, and it was like a foundational shift in a house; noticeable in every movement she made. "Over my lap, sweetheart." This would probably barely feel like anything, on account of the thickness of the padding.

I crawled up onto Mr. Gladstone's lap as I had five times before, looking down at the carpet with my ass high in the air.  Just like the first time, this position made me feel small.  Helpless.  Fragile.  But I had protection.

Just like before, the impact wasn't all that firm, but it was still very humiliating. He made her count, and he stopped after seven to comment how well she was handling it, and how she must have been getting used to this being normal for her.  Then he continued.

When he stood me back on my feet, I was lightheaded and dizzy.  The embarrassment of the whole process felt like a bad drug, fogging over my mind.  I fumbled for my short-alls, but I couldn't quite get them on all the way without help.  Mr. Gladstone reached around me and snapped the straps into place. "Thank you, sir," I muttered shyly.  At least it didn't hurt this time...

"You're a good girl and I'm very proud of you, Nattie." Notably, the first time he'd used that diminutive. "Now go and make my company some money, sweetheart.  And be good."

-----------------

Like & Comment!  Please consider supporting us on Patreon! ^_^  Thank you for reading!

• Like 7

Hmm, Mabel is an unexpected element. What role will she play in this game? Only time will tell.

But there's something even more unsettling going on here. *Looks at title* 17? 17!?!?!?!?!? WHERE ARE THE ROMAN NUMERALS, SOPHIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?? ?

54 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

But there's something even more unsettling going on here. *Looks at title* 17? 17!?!?!?!?!? WHERE ARE THE ROMAN NUMERALS, SOPHIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?? ?

(Uses spray bottle).  Bad Trip!  Take a nap and refresh on your grammar expertise.  She did use Roman numerals!

10 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

(Uses spray bottle).  Bad Trip!  Take a nap and refresh on your grammar expertise.  She did use Roman numerals!

*wipes face* ?

In the chapter title, yes. But not in the updated story title!

*sprays back* ?

14 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

*Looks at title* 17? 17!?!?!?!?!? WHERE ARE THE ROMAN NUMERALS, SOPHIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?? ?

I am of the belief that people may not fully understand how to read roman numerals and thus updating the title in roman numerals would become... confusing. XD

So I'll probably only use the roman numerals in the title when it suits me or a joke I'm making. (I can't wait for Ch. 30!! XD)

15 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I am of the belief that people may not fully understand how to read roman numerals and thus updating the title in roman numerals would become... confusing. XD

So I'll probably only use the roman numerals in the title when it suits me or a joke I'm making. (I can't wait for Ch. 30!! XD)

... Yeah okay that's fair. ?

35 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

LMAO.  Ahahahahahaha!  You’re going too..? Ahahahaha!  So how kinky are we talking about?  Pff.   Ahahahaha.

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

*wipes face* ?

In the chapter title, yes. But not in the updated story title!

*sprays back* ?

(Wipes off)

:)  Gee hee hee.  Welp that sure learned me.

Chapter XVIII

I returned to my office, with red cheeks and an overwhelmingly shy mood.  But I wasn't greeted by an empty chair; no, Mabel had taken a seat at my desk, looking through the drawers.  I balled my hands into fists and walked over to her with purpose. "Stop snooping!  And get out of my chair!" I may have been gone for all of ten minutes, but it Mabel already had an idea of what I was doing in Mr. Gladstone's office.  Unfortunately, the truth was more embarrassing...

"Mr. Gladstone told me I should get familiar with the systems, Nattie." Nattie. Did she just call her Nattie? I mean, with the way she was dressed, it made sense, but for her to have used that particular diminutive so quickly? Was there something on the company paperwork that said that, maybe? "Cool your pool."

I gave Mabel a sharp, dangerous look and took a deep breath.  You're her boss, Natalie.  Don't be so worked up.  I let out my breath and relaxed my hands at my sides. "Go get another chair from the cubicles and we can get to work."

"That's a really clever idea!  I'm doing my training, so it would be much better if you went to get it, though, right? Doesn't that make more sense?" Mabel did notice Natalie seemed to be getting worked up, but she didn't say anything about it.

"I need to check my emails," I said flatly.  But Mabel seemed to have a response for everything. "You don't have any - the little icon would pop up." "Right, but I should..." Mabel looked up at me, waiting for another excuse.  But she'd rebuff it.  Ugh, I hated her so much, and we'd only met twenty minutes ago! "Fine," I said with annoyance. "I'll get it."

I stopped at Prin's secretary desk on my way through the office, letting out a groan of irritation. "Don't like the new girl?" Prin asked. "She's temporary," I said back, under my breath. "Anyway... do you know where I can get a spare chair for the day?"

"There're some folding ones in the supply closet, but they're hard as a rock and have no padding at all,” Prin offered, almost but not at all helpfully.

"Better than nothing," I sighed. "Thanks." I took a candy off Prin's desk and went to the supply closet, fishing around for a folding chair.  When I got back to the office, I unfolded it next to the desk and looked at Mabel's screen.  She was doing one of those boring training videos on computer use. "Here you go," I told her, pointing to the chair, but she barely looked away from the video.

"I'm in the zone, Nattie, you use that one and we'll switch later." She looked over her shoulder, and then corrected herself. "Oh I can't sit on that, it's gonna hurt my butt.  Now shh, I need to focus on this"

I stared wide-eyed at her.  Bewildered. "I... it's the only chair I could find." But Mabel wasn't paying attention to me.  I took another deep breath and reached over, turning off my monitor. "You're not going to learn anything if you keep dismissing me," I said sharply.

"I'm going to learn even less if you keep distracting me,” Mabel said, sternly. Really sternly. "Now stop being so dramatic and sit down so you can help me with questions, okay?"

I felt my stomach drop.  Her voice was... icy.  It reminded me of cheerleaders in high school, but for some reason, so much worse.  My mouth felt dry... "I... um..." I shook my head. "Stop bossing me around or... or I'll tell Mr. Gladstone!"

"What?" That wasn't a witty snapback response, it was something more akin to... disbelief. She looked at Natalie and blinked at her. Actually blinked. Like she was stunned or something. "This is my job, Nattie, not some grade school nonsense. Act like you care how well I do, please."

I was so worked up.  Everything she said was getting under my skin.  And the threat of her replacing me... it was too much.  I lashed out. "You're the one acting dumb!  You're bossing me around and you won't give me my chair, like this is some power play thing!  And I'm not letting you take my job, you bitch!" I looked down at Mabel with fiery irritation, until I realized exactly how loud I was talking.  And my office door was open...

Mabel sat there for a moment, staring at Natalie in silence.  But when she spoke - simply and level-headed - it was so much worse. “Well that must have been embarrassing for you." Mabel stood up and tugged down her top. "I'll be letting Mr. Gladstone know that you verbally harassed me in the workplace, and let him administer any discipline he feels fit. It's very unprofessional."

She got up and walked away from my desk, into the hall.  I felt frozen in place.  Why had I done that?  Why had I gotten so upset?  I was just so stressed recently, and this new girl shows up, and... then I thought about Mabel.  If she told Mr. Gladstone, after he had warned me only minutes ago not to curse… I turned and bolted out the door after her.  Prin looked at me with a sigh of disappointed as I came into the hall, and I could hear murmuring from the cubicles.  Did they hear...?

I sprinted down the hall, catching Mabel just as she put her hand on Mr. Gladstone's door. "Please, please wait!" I said in a whisper. "I need this job, please.  I have nowhere else to go, please don't tell him.  Please..." Already tears were filling up my eyes.

"If you need it so badly," Mabel's eyes sparkled a little bit, a small smirk pulling up on the edges of her lips, “you'd have been more careful about what you said. You'd need to do a lot to convince me that it's safe to be in an office alone with you again."

"I... I'll take the bad chair, okay?  And I'll buy you lunch.  And anything else you want.  Please, please, don't tell him..." I wiped my face with the back of my hand, brushing the tears off my cheeks.  My mind was full of possibilities.  Scary, unpredictable possibilities.  I couldn't handle it.  I couldn't stop crying, careful to muffle my sobs so Mr. Gladstone wouldn't hear me through his office door.

"When I get stressed out, having my feet rubbed always helps. So maybe if you rubbed my feet while I did my training, I could relax and not worry that you're going to meltdown again." Mabel just played a bold card, but she had some inclination of how serious this could be for Natalie. And to be honest: she just plain didn't like the little brat.

I looked timidly from Mabel's eyes to her shoes.  Rub her feet.  Not something a boss does to her subordinate.  But did I really have a choice?  I looked over at Prin behind the secretary's desk, but she rolled her eyes and looked away.  She must have heard.  Would she tell...?  I wiped my tears away and nodded softly. "Okay," I muttered.

"If you're good," Mabel said quietly, on the way into the office again, "I'll even tell the girls in the office that we had a misunderstanding, and you were just having a bad day." So Mabel sat down in the proper chair and nodded underneath the desk. "Down you get, I'm already getting uneasy being around you."

I closed the office door behind me to avoid Prin's disappointed stares.  Then I crawled under my own desk and sat down on my padded behind.  From here, I could almost see up Mabel's skirt.  She put her foot up in the air and I immediately turned my head, with burning red cheeks. "Uh... maybe you wanna cross your legs, or..."

"Don't be a pervert, or I'll have to add sexual harassment to the list of things to tell HR,” Mabel replied calmly, before continuing. "Be careful with my shoes when you take them off; one at a time, and put it in your lap so it's not just laying on the floor."

"It's a shoe, why does it--" "Really, you want to argue with me?" I looked up at her, sitting in my chair, and then back down at her feet.  This was so embarrassing.  But more embarrassing than being spanked over Mr. Gladstone's lap, or wetting myself in a changing room?  Nope.  So I slowly took off her first shoe - a black heel - and set it in my lap.  I tried to rub her feet, but I was never very good at massages.

“For someone with such little girl hands you're awfully rough - it's my foot, not a ball of dough. Be gentle, patient, a little loving…” Did Mabel have a thing for feet? Or was this just an excuse to humiliate Natalie?

I tried to take her instructions to heart, but honestly I didn't understand half of what she was saying.  After one foot, I put her shoe back on and did the other.  It was over thirty minutes later when I finally climbed out from under the desk and stood back up.  I stretched my arms above my head and looked nervously at Mabel. "We cool...?"

"What's the answer to this question?" Mabel pointed at the screen, ignoring the obvious plea from her boss. "I'm like 99% sure it's D, but I want to make sure I get a perfect score so Mr. Gladstone will see how awesome I am."

A pang of fear rushed up my spine.  If she scored higher, would he hire her instead of me?  No, that wasn't how it worked, right?  Still... "Um... I'm not sure.  Maybe D.  But it could be A." No, it was D.  I was sure of it.  Why was I misleading her?  So she would get one point lower on her test?  They were training videos - they didn't even matter!

"Don't you know the answer for sure?" Mabel frowned. "This is your job, you should know all of this stuff for sure... unless you're trying to sabotage me?" Her eyes narrowed. "You're not, right?"

I opened my mouth to say something, to defend myself, but her accusation made my chest hurt.  Everything was going wrong today.  Why did I everything I do wind up wrong?  I shook my head and forced a smile. "Go with D.  I'm pretty sure it's D."

"That's what I thought." She clicked in the answer and nodded back to the desk. "You got me all stressed out and paranoid now, so I need you to spend more time with my feet." Before Natalie had the chance to open her mouth, Mabel put her finger up. "Less talking, more serving, or else I'm going to have to tell Mr. Gladstone what happened."

It wasn't fair!  But what else could I do?  With a sigh of resignation, I slid under the desk once more and took her foot in my lap.  It wasn't even five minutes later when Mr. Gladstone opened my door. "Nattie, I need--" He paused, looking around the room. "Oh.  Mabel, where's Natalie?" Maybe I should come out, I thought.  But when a girl crawls out from under a desk, it's never a good sign.  What would Mr. Gladstone think?  So I stayed quiet, curling up in the corner of the nook, so he wouldn't see me if he walked around the desk.

"She's in the bathroom, I think, Sir."

Sir. What a suck-up!

"She's been in and out, in and out, I don't know what size bladder that girl has, but my six year old sister goes to the bathroom less than her." The man sighed and nodded, closing the office door behind him on his way out.

I pushed Mabel aside and got to my feet. "Why did you say that?!  I wasn't in the bathroom!" "And you wanted me to tell him you were beneath the desk instead?" "No!  But..." If I thought about it clearly, Mabel had no idea that my bathroom use was a problem around here.  It just felt so pointed, so vindictive.  I bit hard on my bottom lip and crossed my arms. "Whatever..."

"Get back under the desk, and stop talking so much! Unless you wanna spend all day with my feet.  Which, I don't know, maybe you do?" There were a few things undeniable from under the desk, though - the first was that Mabel took very good care of her feet. And the second was, undeniably, with her legs spread the way they were... there was a definite faint and heady scent of arousal.

-----------------

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Okay, she's definitely a plant from the bosses. No new employee would act that way, even with another employee who could be considered a "newbee" but was still her superior.

Agreed. I think she's there to take Natalie's job and then Natalie will be the Gladstone's baby full-time.