LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forsite Diaper?

Spanky

Forsite diapers are good diapers, and they hold a lot. I still like to wear my diapers, that hold a lot. Dry 24/7 or NorthShore MegaMax diapers for me. Again good diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried the Forsite AM/PM diapers? I just wonder how good they are and what they compare to.

Hello Spanky, I don’t have the AM/PM diaper but we found some Forsite “Under the Sea” in my closet and wear them to remember the quality and they are good quality with high capacity. And looking at above comments it sounds like AM/PM are good quality too. Seems like a very good adult diaper company. IMG_7499.JPG.c53a8bd39bb9547267ef32888877e8a8.JPG 

Forsite AM/PM are a great diaper I wore them before ai switched to Betterdry diapers that work better for me as a side sleeper, my Dad unfortunately has had to join our incontinence group just over a year and a half ago and he finds the Forsite diapers to work the best for him (he was able to skip the trials and errors of less quality diapers when his issue first started as I had already had to go through it my self) guess that was a good thing :) 

• Like 1

I’m 99% or so sure that Under The Sea and AM/PM are the same diaper minus the print. Regardless, they are a quality diaper. Absorbency is middle of the road compared to similar high quality diapers, usable for both day and night wear. They’re a little on the thicker side which I don’t mind, but some folks might. My only gripe is you can’t buy them in cases on Amazon, only in packs. Otherwise, definitely not a bad diaper choice.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

They are excellent diapers. I would say they are equivalent to the Rearz Inspire+Incontrol. They have new tapes which hold extremely well. The padding stays soft and squishy when wet and does not get hard or clump up in the middle like it does in the Dry 24/7's.  I love, love, love the Forsite AM:PM's.

20191013_002428.jpg