LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

See Men In Diapers

• 5 years later...

Good question not all that sure if girls like to see people in diapers as much as guy like to see girls in diapers

I agree, I don't generally hear of women requesting pics of dudes in diapers compared to the HUGE flood (no pun intended) of men requesting this and that of women in diapers. It might be another hint on the ratio of men versus women into this lifestyle. I for one love to see women in diapers :3, they so cute!

:ninja:

I've never heard a women say this, but I can tell you already: Yes they do.

Almost every form of human sexuality works both ways. Male-Female Female-Male. In-fact women can be a lot more kinky than men sometimes.

It just does not seem like it beacuse the mass majority of people that vocalize their interests are males.

I've never heard a women say this, but I can tell you already: Yes they do.

Almost every form of human sexuality works both ways. Male-Female Female-Male. In-fact women can be a lot more kinky than men sometimes.

It just does not seem like it beacuse the mass majority of people that vocalize their interests are males.

That might be whats happening too, its relatively taboo for women to be outspoken about their sexual fantasies and such. I hope your right anyways, that would mean a far greater chance to meet a girl into diapers as well :D

That might be whats happening too, its relatively taboo for women to be outspoken about their sexual fantasies and such. I hope your right anyways, that would mean a far greater chance to meet a girl into diapers as well :D

I could be totally wrong, but human sexuality is usually a massive network of intertwining possibilities. If you were to say that something is universally unattractive, you would be wrong. (There are fire fetishists. For reals)

I could be totally wrong, but human sexuality is usually a massive network of intertwining possibilities. If you were to say that something is universally unattractive, you would be wrong. (There are fire fetishists. For reals)

True, i took a course on the psychology of sexuality :D very interesting! I heard that some people can be turned on just by the sight of a particular color !

Guest baby-jessy

Hmmm all male posters discussing on something that females should be posting......

Anyway my answer is this: yes!

At least for me....i think seeing guys in diapers are cute as well as seeing girls in diapers. :smiley-baby-boy:

Now i am sure this isn't true for every female here but i don't think me being bi makes any difference that i like to see girls in diapers too.

Just thought i had to post here.

In a word, stereotypes. My wife is just fine with me wearing diapers. We even talk about it some. What she absolutely can't stand though, is seeing me diapered. What I know about her explains why. She has this image of me as a protector, a guy who will take care of her if she's threatened. That image completely disappears if she sees me diapered, and it unsettles her given her main image of me.

If there's one thing that explains why women don't like seeing men in diapers, it's that it crashes their image of them as protectors or providers in some way.

• Like 1

It's a funny thing. My wife is an MD; obviously, she doesn't need providing for. It's not necessarily money. I do know, however, that she doesn't like being home alone. A man wearing a diaper just shatters her confidence in me as somebody who could defend her if needed. Of course, it makes more sense to just dial 911, but the point is that this is all rooted in biology, not rationality.

In a word, stereotypes. My wife is just fine with me wearing diapers. We even talk about it some. What she absolutely can't stand though, is seeing me diapered. What I know about her explains why. She has this image of me as a protector, a guy who will take care of her if she's threatened. That image completely disappears if she sees me diapered, and it unsettles her given her main image of me.

If there's one thing that explains why women don't like seeing men in diapers, it's that it crashes their image of them as protectors or providers in some way.

What if you wear a diaper and a gun holster?

Guest NaughtyAshes

I'm an non-switch, straight, AB girl into the non-bdsm, vaguely D/s-ish Daddy/girl part of the scene. I can safely say that while pics of dudes in diapers don't really offend me, I don't really care for them either. As far as pics of girls in diapers. I enjoy them only insofar as I imagine myself in the place of the girl in the picture, or just that girls general adorableness.

What if you're wearing a diaper and a gun holster? Or, better yet, wearing a diaper and holding a gun? I think then my wife might just walk out. But, seriously, so much of life is a mind game. I do find it strange that my wife can compartmentalize it all so well. She's seen me diapered before; that's how we know she is really turned off by it. So why doesn't she 'recall' this image better? I dunno, but I'm glad she doesn't, cuz I need her just as much as she needs me.

Another opinion from the "has a penis" crowd... but I like both male and female diaper pics, if they are good pics. I can appreciate a handsome guy in a diaper just as much as a hot babe in pampers... it's the crotch shots and especially the hard-ons under plastic-pant pics that just do nothing for me.

You're right, DailyDi, we need to hear from more women on this. Naughty Ashes doesn't say why she doesn't go for guys in diapers, but I suspect it is precisely because she is female. I'll say it again, biology at work here.

Now, I can add that my wife is more comfortable with me babying her than she is with me, the baby. I am very much the pleaser in the bedroom, but when I've done my job, and it's my turn, I love to see her suck her thumb. She does it for me, but a little reluctantly. She doesn't like to play the dependent one, but she's a lot more comfortable with being my 'baby' than she is with me being hers, that's for sure. And, again, this is perfectly normal if biology determines what's normal.

Guest NaughtyAshes

You're right, DailyDi, we need to hear from more women on this. Naughty Ashes doesn't say why she doesn't go for guys in diapers, but I suspect it is precisely because she is female. I'll say it again, biology at work here.

Now, I can add that my wife is more comfortable with me babying her than she is with me, the baby. I am very much the pleaser in the bedroom, but when I've done my job, and it's my turn, I love to see her suck her thumb. She does it for me, but a little reluctantly. She doesn't like to play the dependent one, but she's a lot more comfortable with being my 'baby' than she is with me being hers, that's for sure. And, again, this is perfectly normal if biology determines what's normal.

Oh I thought I made it clear, I'm not into guys in diapers because I like non-diaper wearing daddys.

I agree with the stereotype idea but I can't seem to see why one would say that biology is at fault here. Biology is not the factor here, its the manner in which one is socialized all through their upbringing that determines what she or he feels is good and bad in a relationship. I don't mean to poke you but that's an old idea that's been put to rest.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the environment is also a factor in the development of someone. Also: inb4 biologist stating otherwise hehe

• Like 1

as a female, ab the answer for me personally is no way, no how. I find for myself personally a man in a diaper a turn off.... that is not to say i don't enjoy speaking with men (who may enjoy wearing diapers) on this site, but it does mean i would be incredibly sexually turned off if i saw a man in a diaper, and i in no way wanted a daddy / boyfriend who wore diapers. for me and my interests, a daddy does not wear a diaper, but rather puts the diapers on the baby.

i really don't care if a male i know likes to wear diapers, but 1. i don't really care to know about it because well whats teh point and 2. i would not want to enter into an intimate relationship with said male.

so boys... wear away... just don't show me please!!! :P

I prefer seeing women in diapers. Why? Three reasons. I don't really find the male body attractive in most cases. Second, I like males in the dominant role. Third, women, especially the curvy kind (this doesn't necessarily mean thicker or bigger boobs or anything, I just don't like sharp angles), are just beautiful. That said, if I actually saw a picture of a man I found attractive (and he would most likely have long or roguish hair, maybe a couple tattoos, and pretty pretty eyes), I would rather see him diapered than naked. Especially if he still wanted to play Daddy ;)

The sole exception to this is androgynous males or cross-dressers who look at least androgynous if not truly female, especially ones who like any variety of alternative style (sole exception of Emo. ew.). I do not mind if they like an effeminate role and for example seeing someone like Mana in a diaper would be friking hot.

All said, it isn't men in general I dislike in diapers, it is that I am particular about which ones. My sexual preferences are about 75%/25%, female/male. It takes a very special man to strike my fancy. My boyfriend got lucky lol.

Put a baby in a diaper and the women are enraptured. "How cute!" There's a smaller percentage that like to see men in diapers, in my opinion. I know they're out there because when I stretched to write something on the white board the other day my shirt rode up and about three inches of diaper and plastic pants were visible over the lip of my pants. One of the women actually said: "How cute! It's like a big little guy!" I won't quote the other comments.

I don't get sexually turned on by looking at women in diapers. Actually, I don't get turned on at all any more. That equipment stopped working. But when I was sexually active all my wife had to do was take off her blouse and bra and I was hers! Eat your hearts out guys! She's the loveliest woman in the entire world! I do know that diapers don't turn her on. But gentle kisses and gentle hands do the trick for her. And me in diapers doing those things does not spoil it for her. So I'm sure every single individual on this planet is different in some way, and I'm glad. TV and the Movies have lost the whole concept of innocent intimacy. Sad.

• Like 1

All good points. Here is my educated theory about the subject based on normal non AB/DL guys and gals seeing the opposite sex. Say you are a straight male. One of the things that most likely turns you on is seeing a really cute girl. Maybe it's the way she is dressed. Some guys like tight butts in tight jeans! Others like big breasts and others like shaply legs under sexy dresses. Some guys like heavy women, others like super skinny ones, and yet some like their women a little chunky but not fat. A cute face is a big plus too! There are all kinds of guys who like different types of women and I haven't even gotten to hair color or hair style yet!

Same thing with women, I assume. I'm sure straight women like to look at bare chested sexy men with big abs, well tanned and even a little sweat glistening off their body when in a tight swimsuit on the beach! Some may like hairy chested men and others might like them smooth. Some may like broad shoulders and tight butts and others may like thier guys a little chunky. Again, the hair! Some may like it cut short and others may like a guy with hair down around his shoulders.

Take Gays and Lesbians, put them in the same above situations except the Lesbians would be looking at the girls above and the Gays would be looking at the guys above.

Now that the scene is set, I would say that the same situations would apply pretty much to AB/DL's. I would say that, down inside what turns a person on about someone sexually would also apply to the same kind of person in a diaper. If you like to see sexy women in nice tight jeans, I would like to see that same woman in a sexy diaper too! I would think the same might apply to women who like a certian type of men. They'd probably be turned on by seeing that same guy in a diaper.

The one thing I do question about my theory is what someone brought up about their husband being a strong provider and protector. If that woman thinks her guy is sexy and tough and a protector, would she be turned off at seeing him in a diaper? Probably if she is not into AB/DL play at all. If she is into it, she might think he looks sexy in a diaper. Then there may be the mommy-daddy roll playing people or babysitters who might think their adult baby boy or girl (who isn't their spouse) looks cute in his or her diaper but would be turned off if their husband or wife wore diapers.

As for me, I like looking at cute girls in diapers. As far as guys, I've seen some guys who look pretty good in diapers but I look at them in a non sexual way, just as a person who looks good in diapers as opposed to some who look absolutly terrible and makes you want to gouge out your eyes after seeing their picture! Granted, some diapered woman affect me like that too! I've seen some pictures of guys in diapers that look cool, but I look at them in the same way as I do a regular guy who has a nice haircut and maybe a good looking suit. I'm not turned on at all by him, I'm just thinking that I should look as good as he does for all the ladies! Anyway, even though I may see a guy in diapers, like sometimes when a friend of mine and I go out fishing in my boat and wear just our diapers and t-shirts, I don't look at him all the time or get any turn on at all. It's just a guy in his diaper, no different than a guy in the locker room in his undies. I'm straight and only interested sexually in women. Now, if it was a cute girl in my boat in a diaper, I doubt that I would even be able to hit the water with my fishing line, my eyes would be glued on her so much! I think it depends on the person, straight or gay, girl or guy and what they would be interested in looking at if they were or were not an AB/DL. To us AB/DL's I think seeing someone who would turn us on anyway is cool and if they were wearing a diaper, that would jsut be the icing on the cake!

as a female, ab the answer for me personally is no way, no how. I find for myself personally a man in a diaper a turn off.... that is not to say i don't enjoy speaking with men (who may enjoy wearing diapers) on this site, but it does mean i would be incredibly sexually turned off if i saw a man in a diaper, and i in no way wanted a daddy / boyfriend who wore diapers. for me and my interests, a daddy does not wear a diaper, but rather puts the diapers on the baby.

i really don't care if a male i know likes to wear diapers, but 1. i don't really care to know about it because well whats teh point and 2. i would not want to enter into an intimate relationship with said male.

so boys... wear away... just don't show me please!!! :P

I don't mean to be rude but your strictly in the diapers for yourself? You wouldn't marry or be with someone if they shared this incredible diaper lifestyle with you?

Your spouse would be strictly a non-wearing person? Just curious.

some men in diapers look cute . I don't seek out such pictures though . I feel the same about girls in diapers .

if i had a boyfriend who wear diapers it would depend upon why he wears them and what his role in the relationship is .it does do something to the daddy image in my mind .