LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BabyPants (the website)

diaperpined

On 9/25/2019 at 12:45 PM, ppdude said:

Ohh boy. That doesn't sound good. They don't seem to respond to email. I don't think you can call them.

I guess California finally killed them. Or did they?

What do you mean?

On 9/29/2019 at 7:18 PM, waynecook52 said:

It says at the bottom of the home page to anable the javaskripe.How many of yoy have javaskripe?

Good catch! I had to have it for other business related stuff, but don't currently have it installed (thus not enabled). Download it from Oracle, install it and see if that helps. If it works, great.

On the other side, are they still active on Amazon? I'm going to have to order more stuff in the near future.

19 hours ago, ppdude said:

Good catch! I had to have it for other business related stuff, but don't currently have it installed (thus not enabled). Download it from Oracle, install it and see if that helps. If it works, great.

You are confusing Java (from Oracle) with Javascript, which is internal to your browser. BTW, I have JS enabled with my browser and that site no longer works correctly. It's a problem of their own making. I haven't wasted the time to figure it out, as I can get better & cheaper products from Changing Times.

• 1 month later...

You guys got my hopes up , babypants has some great stuff, however their customer service (can’t express true sentiment here) is somewhat lacking. They do have an email contact, but when I last delt with them, their PayPal contact info showed their phone number was the same as the one for the 800 directory assistance. When I reported this to PayPal they didn’t seem to interested, however the Cal.state att general was. Guess they don’t like fraud.

so I cut my losses and no longer do business with them.

Good luck if you do.