LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bosses to Babies Chapter 26 Finished (Sequel to From Boss to Baby)

TfMonkey, I love this story and how you have developed your characters. They have a wonderful depth and life to them. Please continue with your beautifully written tale when you are able to.

Chapter 26:

Lydia smiled watching diapered couple suckling on her tits as each minute past by. She stared down at Matt who was enjoying the soft motion of her hand on his member giggling watching him squirm as she felt him finally pop. Matt was enjoying every minute of this wondering why he hadn't put on a diaper sooner and played with his wife, but knew from the beginning that his wife was to become his baby girl that was suppose to be only for a week, but had now turned into a month. 

Matt felt his member finally finish and felt Lydia's hand being removed from the inside of his diaper. He opened his eye's to see her staring into his as she asked "did the baby boy enjoy mommy's present?" Matt embarrassingly stared not even gestering to the comment only blushing hard. He looked over at his wife who wasn't even looking at them, but still sucking down on the tit like she was no longer Kayla, but was becoming Amy much faster then he thought.

Matt took the nipple out of his mouth and continued to stare watching Kayla as Lydia smiled saying "does the baby want to watch mommy play with sissy?" as Matt felt so aroused and started to nod as Lydia picked up a pacifier stick it between his lips. He watched as Lydia took Kayla's dress and bonnet off of her leaving her nude in just the diaper between her legs. She looked so adorable he thought and felt his own hand sliding down in his diaper. He watched as Kayla's eye's began to open as both of them stared at one another. 

Kayla smiled at Lydia giggling like a baby when she felt her bladder beginning to release. She stared down at the diaper between her legs watching as the white diaper soaked her accident and began to sag. Lydia began to shake her head saying "I thought maybe after a month of babyhood you could use some adult time, but it looks like mommy was wrong" Kayla mind slowly began to get upset and felt embarrassed. She stared over at her husband who had his hand down the front of his diaper. Matt pulled his hand out seeing his baby's soaking wet diaper as Lydia picked her up and carried her over to the changing table. 

Kayla stared up at Lydia begging for her to stop saying "please, I can be a big girl" as Lydia smiled saying "maybe one day sweety, Matt and I decided since today was both of your anniversary that we would allow you to be Kayla for one last day, but you can't even keep your diaper dry long enough for that." Kayla stared over at Matt, who was now outside of the crib walking over to the changing table. Kayla stared at him asking "what is she talking about?" as Matt spoke saying "today will be your last day of being known as Kayla Jones, tomorrow you will start your day as Amy Jones. 

Kayla began to feel overwhelmed as thoughts began to pour into her mind of being treated like this every where they went and then the thought of Paige being her upset her even more as she stared up at Lydia watching her finish her change. Lydia looked down at the baby saying "I think we should get the baby home for a nap" as Matt nodded saying "I think that would be a perfect idea."

Kayla felt the nipple of the pacifier enter her mouth as she was carried out of her daycare. She felt so small and helpless, but knew she only had 3 months of doing this before everything would go back to normal or would it. She watched as Matt buckled her into a car seat and her mind genitally fell asleep.

Matt stared into the back seat of the car staring at his wife knowing tomorrow was going to be very different for her. He pulled into the driveway pulling his sleeping wife out of the car and walking her up to the front door to see that it was open. He opened the door and walked inside to see Lydia sitting on the couch with someone he wasn't expecting to see it was Ms.Savage.

Ms.Savage stared at his attire and asked "are you seeing what it's like to be in your wife's shoes?" as he nervously nodded as the women smiled telling him "why don't you put her down for a nap and we can talk." Matt nodded his head to the woman walking down the hall to the nursery wondering to himself what was going on. He walked into the nursery placing Kayla inside the bassinet and pulled the covers over her before kissing her forehead and walking out of the room.

He walked into the living room seeing both women still talking and spoke saying "she is pretty knocked out" as Lydia smiled saying "that's what babies do" as Matt smiled before walking over to the couch asking "so whats going on?" Ms.savage smiled at him saying "I have kind of good news for you Mr.Jones" Matt stared at her saying "whats that?" Ms.Savage smiled saying "Lydia tells me your not super happy about the parenting situation with Amy and I decided to come over to help." 

He looked at both of them saying "what is going to happen?" as Ms.Savage spoke saying "well I have your paperwork here in my hand's and have spoke to Lydia here who has agreed to become Kayla's new mother." Matt stared at Lydia who was smiling at Matt saying "what about Paige?" Lydia smiled at him saying "well will just say her role has changed a little bit" as Matt began to wonder what she meant. 

Matt smiled at Lydia asking "so what do we need to?" Ms.Savage spoke saying "I just need you to sign the bottom paper work and Lydia to sign in Lydia's spot and it will all be taken care of. Matt stared at the paper work once again and then back at Ms.Savage asking "so in 3 months she everything will be back to normal?" as Matt stared up at the social worker. Ms.Savage handed him a pen saying "not exactly, the paperwork your signing is divorce adoption, Lydia in the system will be your new wife and Amy has been enrolled into the system was already in enrolled so Lydia will become her new mommy." 

Matt took the pen from her hand's nervously about to write his name asked "so in 3 months what will happen?" Ms.Savage smiled saying "Well since in the system you are no longer married to Kayla, Amy can either stay your baby girl or you can bring her to the adoption agency." Matt stared at her saying "are you saying she is going to be stuck this way?" as Ms.Savage looked at him saying "Matt your wife isn't even herself anymore she has regressed so far, she can't even go to the bathroom on her own, what do you think 3 months of this will do to her." 

He started to think what 3 months could actually do to her and stared back at Lydia who was rubbing her shoulders saying "she is going to be much happier this way and she will see Martha all the time now. Matt began to feel better about the situation and signed his name at the bottom. Ms. Savage smiled at him telling them both congratulations as Matt and Lydia hugged the woman as Ms.Savage walked out the door. 

Matt stared at Lydia who was smiling at him asked "so what happened to Paige?" as Lydia smiled grabbing the front of his diaper saying "how about we go get this diaper changed and I will tell you all about it" as Lydia grabbed the front of his diaper dragging him towards the nursery.

1 week later:

Matt couldn't believe how much Kayla enjoyed the new changes he was sitting on the couch sipping his coffee staring into the new large playpen in the living room. He watched Kayla and Martha playing with there dolls giggling aloud. Kayla smiled at him knowing that through everything she finally happy and knew being his baby girl made him even happier, but also knew that daddy would be baby Matty from time to time. Lydia walked into the room staring at Matt saying "did you ever envision this?" as Matt shook his head. 

He stared at Kayla then asked "did you ever talk to Kate?" as Lydia nodded her head saying "yes she told me yesterday and she has already started to hire some new helpers." Matt smiled saying "I am sure the babies will enjoy some friendly faces at daycare. Kayla and Martha both stared at them as the sound of the doorbell rang Lydia announcing "that must be the girls play date" as Matt stared wondering what she was talking about.

Lydia opened the door ushering the young woman pushing the stroller inside. Matt stared back at Kayla and Martha not knowing what was going on as they watched a large stroller being pushed into the room with the hood down as Kayla instantly realized who was push the stroller, It was the girl from the mall. Taylor introduced herself to Matt whos eyes went to the playpen saying "I remember baby Amy" and then locked eye's on Martha asking "whats your name baby?" as Martha took out her drool soaked pacifier saying "Marfa" as Taylor giggled saying "I brought my special baby girl who is so excited to play with both of you as they both stared at one another wondering what she was talking about.

Kayla and Martha watched her walking over to the stroller and lifted the hood of the stroller to see something they both weren't expecting it was Paige. Paige was strapped into the stroller dawning a baby blue dress with a thick diaper bulging between her legs that was surprisingly soaked. Taylor unstrapped the adult infant lifting her out of the seat and into the playpen. Taylor stared at both adult infant's introducing the baby to them as baby Babs. 

Kayla and Martha stared giggling at there former sitter and co worker who looked more infantile then they were. Lydia walked back into the room seeing Matt's former neighbor sitting inside the playpen asking Taylor "how much did you use?" as Taylor shrugged her shoulder's saying "I used it everyday since the day I picked her up." Lydia giggled saying "well you have a baby now." Matt smiled watching the infants play knowing that they were much happier being babies then bosses. 

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't know you finished this. Congrats!  I read an earlier chapter that I think had Matt Cheating on his wife with Paige.  Did I read that wrong?  I read that then when I went back to read it later I saw that you decided to change the direction of the story.  After that I figured I should wait till the story is finished before I read this or it's prequel.