LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bosses to Babies Chapter 26 Finished (Sequel to From Boss to Baby)

Chapter 1:

Kayla sat at her desk listening to the ringing on the phone wondering if the woman was going to pick up as she heard a voice on the line pick up saying "Hello". Kayla spoke up saying "yes this is Kayla Jones the owner of Lil Tykes Daycare Center and I was calling to speak to Paige. Kayla Listened as Paige told her "Yes this is Paige and that she was coming by to see if there were any openings available". Kayla told the woman that she would love to have her come in for an interview as she asked her if she could come in today. Paige told Kayla that she could come by whenever as Kayla told her how about coming in about 9 am as Kayla listened to her telling her thank you and that she would see her at 9 as Kayla hung up the phone.

Kayla began to hear the front door bells beginning to open as the sounds of mothers walking in meant only 1 thing that it was time to get to work. Kayla met Martha into the kitchen once they both got the children situated. Kayla spoke up telling her friend that she set up an interview with the girl who came in Friday asking Martha if she remembered seeing her walk over the playpen wall as Martha quickly told her that she remembered feeling so embarrassed and that it didn't help that Kate told her that I was special as Kayla began to laugh. Martha looked down at her friend telling her that she didn't know what she was laughing at as she pointed to clock reading 8:30 telling her that she had to interview the new worker dressed like a 3 year old as she patted her on her padded backside as Kayla stared as she forgot how she was dressed. Kayla looked at Martha telling her that she wasn't even thinking about what she was wearing when she setup the interview as she turned to the large mirror in the kitchen seeing the outfit that her daddy had dressed her in this morning as the door bell rang. 

Martha began to giggle telling her that it looks like its show time as Kayla swatted her friends backside as Martha giggled watching her friend waddling towards the door. Kayla began to take deep breaths wondering if she could really do this as she stared at the front door seeing the young woman who was about a foot and a half taller then her as she smiled and told herself she could do this. Kayla walked up to the woman as she put her hand out telling her good morning. Paige looked down at the short girl seeing the girls hand out who looked no more then 3 or 4 as she picked up the girl telling her how adorable she looked as she began to coo at her. Kayla quickly realized that the young girl immediately thought she was nothing more then a charge in need of a care and began to giggle. Paige saw the girl giggling asking her what was so funny as Kayla spoke up asking if she was Paige as Paige asked how she knew that as Kayla told her that she was Kayla. Paige began to giggle asking her if her mommy had ever told her that it wasn't nice to lie as Kayla told her that she knows that she looks like she belongs here, but that she really is the owner Kayla as Paige began to stare at the woman wondering if this girl who looked no more then 2 or 3 could actually be telling her the truth. 

Martha looked out the door of kitchen and quickly saw that her friend was already in the hands of the young girl and began to giggle as she headed towards the door. Paige looked away from the door to see a taller woman walking towards her as she looked down at the girl in her arms telling her that we can finally get to the bottom of this as Kayla turned to see Martha walking up to them. Martha smiled telling Paige good morning asking if there was a problem seeing her friend laughing in her arms as Paige told her that she had an interview with Kayla Jones this morning and that this girl in her arms has told her that she is Kayla, but that I have told her that it isn't nice to lie to people as Martha began to laugh as Kayla smirked at her friend who was staring at her. Paige asked what is so funny as Martha told the young girl that it really was Kayla in her arms and that she is the owner of the daycare. Paige began to look at the giggling girl in her arms as she placed her back on the ground and quickly apologized as tears began to form in her eyes. Kayla and Martha saw the water works from the young girl asking what was wrong as Paige began to cry telling her that she really needed this job and that she felt like she was already messing up things. Kayla listened to the young girl telling her that it wasn't her fault and that she still wanted to do the interview with her as Kayla and Martha both made the young girl feel better. 

Martha couldn't stop laughing as Kayla looked up at friend asking her don't you have a wet diaper to go take care of or should I call the baby's mommy as Martha began to blush as she walked towards the kitchen. Kayla stared at Paige asking her to come inside her office as the young girl followed her inside. Kayla sat in her computer chair staring back at the young girl cleaning up her tears as she asked if she was ok watching as she began to nod. Kayla stuck her hand out introducing herself once again as Paige shook her hand introducing herself. Kayla went over basic questions with the girl from her experiences, schooling, and just basic life questions as she began to smile at her telling her that she seems like she would be the perfect fit at the daycare. Paige began to smile thanking Ms.Jones and telling her that she would be the best caregiver she could possibly be as Kayla spoke up asking her if she had any questions for her. Paige began to get nervous as Kayla asked her to ask and that it wouldn't hurt her chances as she laughed at the young girl. Paige sighed and asked her new boss why she dressed the way that she did as Kayla began to smile telling her that it just kind of felt right and that her husband really liked her this way as Paige eyes began to go big as her mind clicked asking if she was one of those adult babies that she had seen on TV as Kayla began to laugh telling her that she didn't know about all of that, but that she was learning as Paige told her that she found it very cute. Kayla began thanking her new employee for coming in and that she would see her first thing in the morning as she walked her outside. 

So, I've checked out your story here and the original it spins off from and you have good ideas BUT your pacing and structure are really fast to the point that it reads like you're trying to get everything out as fast as possible.

When someone talks use quotation marks so people can tell someone is talking. Pull back a bit on the "this happened and this happened and this person felt this way" and so forth and try and have things move smoothly to the desired destination.

I know I'm probably asking for trouble given the way you responded to a previous critique, but here's the thing, anyone can write a story but if people struggle to make sense of it because it's a wall of text or there aren't clear definitions for people speaking versus action versus narration they may not bother reading your story.

Food for thought, feel free to ignore my suggestions and continue on your way the way you're going, I'm just offering a bit of friendly advice.

7 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

So, I've checked out your story here and the original it spins off from and you have good ideas BUT your pacing and structure are really fast to the point that it reads like you're trying to get everything out as fast as possible.

When someone talks use quotation marks so people can tell someone is talking. Pull back a bit on the "this happened and this happened and this person felt this way" and so forth and try and have things move smoothly to the desired destination.

I know I'm probably asking for trouble given the way you responded to a previous critique, but here's the thing, anyone can write a story but if people struggle to make sense of it because it's a wall of text or there aren't clear definitions for people speaking versus action versus narration they may not bother reading your story.

Food for thought, feel free to ignore my suggestions and continue on your way the way you're going, I'm just offering a bit of friendly advice.

Don't bother,you'll get yelled at by him and his #1 fan.

22 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

I appreciate that and will slow down the writing a bit. I am very new to this and will try to fix the issues when writing the second chapter. Thanks!

20 minutes ago, babytom2 said:

Don't bother,you'll get yelled at by him and his #1 fan.

I know I shouldn't have got on to you. I over reacted to someone that was just trying to help. please don't be negative in the comment sections. Thank you!

34 minutes ago, babytom2 said:

Off to a good start,but Kayla really shouldn't sit on her phone XD

wow! I just read that thanks! lol

1 hour ago, Tfmonkey said:

wow

This is beautiful, I do hope that Paige gets to prove how well she works. Kayla seems to be happier about the choices she makes.

I do agree that some aspects do seem rushed but not in a bad way.

Thank you for continuing to share your wonderful stories with us here.

Chapter 2:

Kayla walked back inside the daycare wondering if she had made the right choice by hiring another care giver. She knew that she had the money from all of the children that she already had in the system, but for some reason Paige made her feel very wierd as if when she found out the reason she wore the baby items she gave her that look like a mother gave its child which bothered her knowing that she didn't really want to be a baby, but that she did all of this for her husband as she began to shake the thoughts walking towards the kitchen wondering what Martha was up to.

Martha was sitting on the ground inside of the kitchen, she had her dress pulled up and was staring at the soaked diaper between her legs and began to place her hand on top of the soaked diaper sliding her hands over her crotch and began to let out a soft moan with every movement. She had no cares in the world and didn't even notice the door opening as Kayla walked in and began to stare down at her friend who looked like she was enjoying herself. Kayla began to laugh as Martha's eyes shot open quickly to realize that her friend was staring down at her getting off to the wet diaper between her legs as she blushed knowing she was caught. Kayla spoke up saying "Is the little baby enjoying her wet dydee" as Kayla watched her baby friend nodding her head while blushing. 

Kayla smiled down at Martha telling her "That big sister Kayla will get that wet dypee changed and that she was going to go get her diaper bag" as Kayla walked out of the kitchen to grab her friend a fresh diaper. Martha laid on her back watching as the door opened again with her friend carrying the large baby bag as she spoke up saying " Me a big girl" Kayla began to giggle telling her "I don't know any big girls that have soaking wet diapers" watching her friend blush as she stuck a pacifier between her lips. Kayla pulled out the soaked garment from between her friends legs telling her " that maybe we should tell your mommy to get you some bigger diapers seeing how you made such a big accident in your diaper" knowing how much Martha was getting off to the humiliation watching her crotch beginning to get wet. Kayla placed the new diaper under the baby's bottom and slowly began to powder and rub everything into her crotch hearing the slight moaning behind the pacifier. She pulled the diaper up in place and taped it shut giving her friend a nice pat. Martha stood up and pulled down her dress telling Kayla "Thank you sissy for changing my dydee" as both girls giggled at one another as Kayla told her "Well since sissy changed your diaper how about you change my mine" as Martha watched her friend unbuttoning the shortalls seeing the wet diaper between her legs as Martha picked up her friend carrying her towards the nursery. 

Kayla felt odd but knew that she could trust Martha as her shortalls were pulled off and then her t shirt. Martha stared down at her friend telling her "I forgot how much of a real baby you like in just your diaper". Kayla stuck her tongue telling her " Me not a baby Me a big girl" as both of them giggled at one another. Martha grabbed the strap on the changing tabled bringing it across her friends chest as Kayla began to speak up, but found a large pacifier entering her mouth and began to realize it was Martha's from the size knowing she couldn't spit it out, but had to have it pulled it for her due to the size of the large nipple. Martha stuck her finger on the front of the pacifier telling her friend that babies don't speak there heard. Kayla began to suck on the pacifier as she stared at the nursery in front of her seeing all of the babies and toddlers playing in the playpens and sleeping in the cribs. She began to think back to the past week knowing she was just like them, but was really trying to learn why people liked being a baby as Kayla felt her friends hand rubbing in baby powder as Kayla moaned slightly into her pacifier and watched as a fresh diaper was being pulled up the front of her crotch. Martha stared down at her baby friend and quickly began to get an idea as Kayla stared watching as Martha walked towards the closet. 

Kayla was staring up at her giggling friend telling her "I look like an infant" as she stared into the mirror seeing the outfit that Martha had just put her in it was one of the infant outfits that consisted of a baby bonnet and sleeper that covered her feet as Kayla turned seeing her friend laughing at her telling her "you look so adorable and that its time for the babies to get fed" as Kayla was lifted off the ground and placed inside of the high chair with her name. Kayla watched as her friend fed there babies there lunching watching as each baby was fed the baby food and given a bottle knowing it was going to be her turn soon. Kayla was watching her get closer when Martha got to the last child before her who was having no part of the feeding as the child picked up the feed from the bowl and tossed it hitting Martha on her dress. Kayla couldn't keep herself from laughing as she pointed at her friend who now had baby food all over her favorite dress. Martha picked up the child and placed him down for a nap as she locked eyes with Kayla who was smiling at her. Martha walked back over to the high chairs asking the baby " Does the baby think its funny that her big sis got baby food on her" as she watched Kayla still smiling as she nodded behind the baby bonnet. Martha went into the cabinets pulling out a jar of baby food and 2 bottles and walked over to her friend. Kayla felt her bonnet being untied as a bib was placed behind her head and began to open her mouth to be fed. Kayla spoke telling her " Yum yum" as Martha asked "Does the baby like her lunch?" as Kayla nodded and finished her baby food. After Kayla finished eating the baby food she felt the table being unlocked and the bonnet being placed back over her head as Martha carried her out towards the front. 

Martha laid her friend down inside of the large playpen as Kayla watched Martha climb inside with her as she grabbed a baby bottle from her as the two of them sucked down the milk. After both babies were done with there bottles Martha asked if she wanted to take a nap before it was time to leave as Kayla shook her head "telling her that she needed to handle something in her office" as Martha picked up the baby asking "That she didn't know any babies with offices" as Kayla gave her friend the bird and quickly found a swat on her diapered backside making her way to her office. Kayla was sorting through her emails trying to get caught up for the day knowing with the interview and the baby time with Martha that she had gotten behind on things. When she opened the computer up the first thing that popped up was an alert telling her that she had something coming up as she clicked on the alert quickly forgetting what Friday and Saturday was it was Matt's Birthday and there anniversary weekend. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

I appreciate that and will slow down the writing a bit. I am very new to this and will try to fix the issues when writing the second chapter. Thanks!

I know I shouldn't have got on to you. I over reacted to someone that was just trying to help. please don't be negative in the comment sections. Thank you!

wow! I just read that thanks! lol

ignore the suggestions this was great. Don’t change a thing.

8 minutes ago, Tld17 said:
3 hours ago, babytom2 said:

For it being a daycare there is a shocking lack of child minding being done,lol.

You think the children should be more loud and caring in such a story where the adult babies are being naughty....it just sounds like im asking for trouble. lol??

Chapter 3:

Kayla sat in her chair realizing she had totally forgot about Matt's birthday and there anniversary. She had forgotten the one day that meant the most to her and if it wasn't for Martha she would of never met Matt in the first place. She stared at her computer calendar telling herself she had 4 days to get him a gift, but that she always remembered he wasn't ever a fan of gifts and remembered the year before she surprised him and told him that she was ready to have kids, but after so many attempts and a doctor visit they both were told that it wasn't medically possible for her to have children which she knew really tore up her husband knowing how much he wanted a son or daughter to call him dad. Kayla stared into the mirror seeing the infant staring back at her and began telling herself that maybe just having her like this is all her husband would want. 

Kayla looked down at the clock seeing it was already 2:30 as she watched as mothers began to roll into the building. She watched them one by one come over to the nursery door picking there children up and carrying them out or event placing them in a stroller. She saw the happiness the babies were having wondering what the children felt from being taking care of by there parent. She remembered back to the past week when Matt was taking care of her and the way he would change her and feed her made herself feel so little inside like she was a real baby in need of care. Kayla stared as the last mother had left the daycare knowing she was safe to leave her office not wanting to be mistaken for a child and walked towards the nursery. When she got to the nursery door she couldn't help but giggle from the sight that she was seeing. Martha was laying on her back getting another diaper change as she looked up to see Kayla laughing at her. Lydia turned to find out what was making her baby girl upset to see Kayla standing there telling her "good afternoon baby girl" Kayla spoke up telling her "I didn't even hear you come inside" as Lydia told her " Mommy's are secretly ninjas and are super quiet" as she watched Kayla began to laugh. Kayla walked over to her friend seeing she was laying on the ground in just her diaper watching as Lydia pulled out a baby onesie and snapping the crotch in place. She stared into her friends eye's who seemed to be really enjoying the attention she was getting from the baby treatment. Lydia looked up at Kayla asking her if everything was ok, Kayla spoke up telling her "It just seemed like the big baby was enjoying this alot more" as Lydia spoke up saying "Of course she is enjoying it and that babies love being taken care of by there mommy's" as Kayla watched Lydia making baby noises even shaking a baby rattle at her friend asking her "who was mommy's baby girl" watching as her friend really enjoyed being cared for by Lydia.

Kayla watched as Lydia picked her friend up and placed her inside the large stroller and began to strip herself out of the sleeper and bonnet as she stood there in just her diaper. Kayla grabbed for her shortalls and t shirt as Lydia spoke up telling her "I see a baby that needs to be dressed" as Kayla felt hands being placed under her arms as she pulled up onto the changing table. Kayla watched and smiled herself as her t shirt was pulled over her head and then her shortalls were snapped feeling the diaper between her legs feeling snug. Lydia picked up her freshly clothed charge asking her "Martha wanted to see if you wanted to have a play date this week" Kayla stared back at her old sitter telling her "How about Thursday afternoon?" Kayla watched as she was carried around the front of the stroller seeing Martha clapping her hands with excitement as Lydia spoke up saying " Thursday would be perfect". Kayla was placed back on her feet as she followed her friend out the door knowing she had survived another day of daycare as she walked out the door with a chuckle. She got out to her car and waved goodbye watching as Martha was buckled into her car seat knowing that would be her on Thursday as she got into her car and began to drive home.

Kayla pulled into her driveway and began to feel her bladder needing to go as she stared towards the house and her diaper wondering if going in the diaper was such a good idea. She walked inside the door beginning to undo the shortalls she was wearing and crouched down knowing her daddy would be home soon and may even get some naughty baby time from him as she felt the diaper between her legs grow warm knowing how was wetting herself like the baby she was dressed as she began to tell herself "Baby had an accidents" as a voice from behind her said I agree as she turned to see Matt standing behind her. Kayla began to giggle seeing her daddy standing there over her as she spoke saying "Hi daddy". Matt picked up his baby girl placing his hands to her mouth telling her "Babies don't talk" as he watched her nod and walked towards the nursery. Kayla felt the diaper begin to be removed and placed her hands on her crotch and slowly began to relieve herself as Matt looked down at his baby girl seeing how turned on she was by the situation as he began to undo his pants as the thought of his wife looking so helpless began to turn him on. Kayla watched her daddy climb on the changing table as she bit her lip to finally have some fun time and began to kiss her daddy as they both turned to hear the door bell ring. Kayla stared at her daddy who was smiling at her as she begged him to just ignore it as she felt a slap on her bottom as Matt smiled telling her "Daddy needs to get the door" as Kayla watched him leave the room. Matt began to tighten his belt and put his member back inside wondering who would be showing up this late in the afternoon as he opened the door to see a woman at the door. Matt smiled at the young girl asking "Can I help you". The young girl smiled at him telling him that she had just moved in next door and was coming by to introduce herself as she told him "My name is Paige".

• Like 1

Chapter 4:

Matt stuck his hand out telling the young girl that his name was Matt and that it was nice to meet her.

Paige spoke up telling him how nice his house looked and asked "if he lived here all by himself?"

Matt began to speak up, but was quickly caught off guard as the young woman asked "Do you have a baby?" 

Matt turned around quickly seeing the playpen that was visible from the front door as he mind began to wonder what to say knowing he didn't want to embarrass his wife, but he knew he was running out of time and began to smile and nod hoping she wouldn't ask too many questions. 

Paige began to eww and aww telling him how much she loved babies and asked "how old the baby was?"

Matt knew he was already in a lie and decided to just go with the flow and spit out the first thing that came to him telling her "she is 2."

Paige smiled telling him "If you ever need a babysitter for the little one to just give her a call and she would be right over." 

Matt smiled telling her "I will have to keep that in mind." as he waved good bye wondering what he had just got himself into. 

Kayla was sitting on the changing table with her hands between her legs wondering to herself what was taking him so long. She had already started playing with herself knowing it shouldn't of taken this long and began to moan as each orgasm hit.

Matt walked into the nursery wondering to himself how he was going to explain this to his wife. He looked over to the changing table seeing his wife spread out fingering her crotch hearing the moaning of the baby in front of him. He felt like he had messed up even with the sight of his baby girl getting off on the changing table couldn't even break how he felt wondering if he could fix this somehow. 

Kayla felt a hand begin to rub her stomach and began to open her eyes to see her daddy had come back for her. Kayla spoke up telling him "it took you long enough and that she had to play with herself without him." Kayla noticed something was up seeing the worried look in his eyes and asked "who was at the door?" as she watched him grab a diaper from underneath the changing table.

Matt stared at his wife with the large diaper in hand telling her that "they had a new neighbor next door and that her name was Paige." He stared down at his baby wife and began to lift her bottom placing the fresh diaper down hoping that she would she would never know what he had told her.

Kayla felt her bottom being raised on the new diaper as the name Paige began to click wondering to herself if it could be the same person she interviewed this morning at the daycare. She watched him taping up the diaper and began to ask "was Paige about a foot taller then me and had big boobs?" as she watched his eyes begin to get big.

Matt looked down at his wife asking her "how did you know that?" beginning to get worried that he may of messed up.

Kayla began to tell herself that there was no way that it could be the same person telling him "She had hired a young girl this morning named Paige and that she started tomorrow morning."

Matt grabbed a onesie from the closet and began to dress his baby wife telling her "it seems like you hired the neighbor as a worker."

Kayla felt herself being picked up and carried towards the kitchen wondering to herself if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

She stared from the high chair asking her husband "if this was all still necessary being placed in a high chair and him treating her as if she was a real baby." 

Matt poured baby food inside of a bowl and began to mix it with a spoon walking over to the baby telling her "Babies don't have a say in what there fed in or how there treated" as he gave her a swat on her leg seeing her crossing her arms and pouting. 

He picked up a spoon full of apple sauce and began to make plane noises at his baby and fed her the baby food. He began to remember the way he sent her dressed this morning asking her " Did Paige say anything this morning about your outfit?" 

Kayla took another bite of the food and began to nod telling him "unfortunately and that she knew about the baby thing from something she had seen from TV." 

Matt began to wonder to himself that maybe there would be a way to play the lie out and make it not look to bad as he fed his wife the last bite. 

He picked up his baby wife watching her rub her tummy asking "Is the baby ready for bed?" as he watched her nod not even saying a word noticing how tired she looked knowing tomorrow was a fresh day. 

He dropped the crib rail down and placed his baby wife underneath the covers telling her "Good night and sweet dreams princess." 

Kayla began to yawn telling her daddy "good night daddy" as she watched the crib rail being pulled up as she slowly fell asleep.

• Like 3

Chapter 5:

Matt woke up before his alarm clock was suppose to go off wondering to himself how he could get himself out of this. He loved his wife, but now that she had chosen this baby fetish life style it seemed that it had just bit them in the rear and now had a bigger problem with the neighbor thinking it was just him and his baby girl that lived here.

He slowly began to get out of bed walking towards the nursery next door. He opened the door peaking inside seeing his wife was laying on her back with the covers kicked off with her thumb in her mouth watching as he told himself she looked so happy this way, but knew deep down inside his wife still wasn't crazy about being treated like a baby by him.

He slowly closed the door behind him and began to make his way towards the kitchen to get some coffee going before he had to get his wife ready for daycare. He grabbed a pot from the top cabinet seeing the calendar on the wall with what the date was and quickly began to freak out remembering that it was there anniversary weekend knowing he hadn't done any shopping trying to remember what they had done the year before. 

He slowly started sipping the coffee trying to remember why his last anniversary was so different when he remember him getting home that Friday and when he walked inside the house there was a note on the calendar that read "Come to the bed room, I am ready". When he got to bedroom his wife was wearing one of the sexiest outfits he had ever seen. He remembered her telling him "Lets make a baby" and smiling at him, but that after so many long hours of sex it was useless she was unable to have children.

He remembered how badly she beat herself up and that is when they learned about the fetish weekends so at least they could have fun knowing they had something together wondering to himself that maybe there was a way she wouldn't have to stay a baby and they could have the child they always wanted.

Kayla began to yawn feeling her wet thumb inside of her mouth wondering when she had stuck that there. She began to stare at the spinning mobile above her head wondering what she could do for her husbands birthday and there anniversary knowing the one thing he wanted she couldn't provide.

She watched the door to the nursery begin to open up watching as her daddy walked over to the crib rail and pulled it down. She watched his arms lift her up and carry her over towards her changing table knowing it was already that time to go to daycare. 

Matt stared down at his baby girl wondering when the best time would be to talk about this weekend. He went into the closet seeing the array of baby outfits knowing that by Friday she wouldn't have to wear any of this ever again and they could finally raise the family they always wanted, but until then he would have a baby of his own to play with grabbing one of her baby dresses and rhumba panties.

He walked out of the closet seeing his wife really getting into her character still seeing her playing with her feet asking "What is my baby doing?" "Me playing da da", Kayla said. 

He stared down at the baby in front of him grabbing the front of her onesie and pulling it off of her seeing her nude baby body in just a diaper. He grabbed the dress showing it to the baby girl watching as his wife saw the dress and quickly shook her head.

Kayla looked at the dress telling him "You can't be serious i have to train the new girl this morning and she will really think I am just a baby." 

Matt looked at his wife and began to smile telling her "Just a minute ago you were playing with your feet calling me da-da so I think this dress fits my baby girl perfectly don't you think" as he smiled knowing she wasn't happy. 

Kayla began to get nervous watching as the dress was pulled over her head as he pushed her on her back asking him "What are you doing?", "Just a trick that Aunty Lydia told me to try" Matt said. 

She felt the strap over her chest knowing she couldn't see anything that he was doing and began to feel her bottom being lifted as she felt like a thick pillow was being placed under her bottom wondering what was going on as the sounds of velcro being ripped and taped down echoed through the room.

Matt stared down at his work grabbing the frilly pink panties and worked them up his baby girls legs seeing how much they bunched out by the thickness of the diaper. He looked over the outfit grabbing a pair of pink baby shoes and socks as he velcroed the shoes in place seeing how adorable his wife looked as he undid the strap around her chest. 

Kayla felt herself being lifted as she tried to close her legs, but somehow it didn't feel possible. She saw him lowering her in front of the mirror and began to feel scared at the image that reflected back at her.

She looked so infantile as she stood in front of the mirror with her legs spread out. She began to wonder if Martha would even recognize her dressed like this or worse even Paige who was ready to care for her as if she was an infant the day before. 

Matt stared into the mirror telling his baby girl " You look absolutely adorable sweet heart and you are the prettiest baby I have ever seen." As he watched her begin to blush. He began to slowly pat her bottom telling her "If the baby is a good girl at daycare that daddy had a special surprise for her"

Kayla began to smile telling him "Ill be good" as Kayla began to try to walk towards the kitchen, but was quickly stopped by her husband as she tried her best to turn around but fell right onto her padded backside. 

Matt began to giggle seeing his angered baby girl pulling herself up trying to keep her balance. He held out the baby bag and her purse. 

Kayla tried her best to just keep her composure grabbing her diaper bag and purse as she waddled out the nursery door.

Chapter 6:

Kayla arrived at the daycare noticing she had gotten here before anybody else hoping it was a good thing to be alone before the others arrived. 

She began to open her door grabbing the side door to keep her balance wondering why Matt had put her in such a thick diaper knowing she wouldn't be able to walk in such a thing as she waddled her way to the front door.

Kayla began to dig through her purse trying to find the keys for the door setting the bag on the ground knowing her ruffled backside was on full display for anybody to see. She began to beat herself up not remembering what she had done with them the day before.

She dumped everything she had in her purse seeing that they weren't in there either and began to put everything back inside. She opened the diaper bag up and began to shake hearing the rattling of keys knowing that they were in there as a car began to pull up behind her.

She dug through the bag trying to find the keys hoping that it wasn't a parent already dropping off there child as she reached around the diapers and wipes finally finding her keys. She zipped the diaper bag up hearing foot steps behind her as she reached for the door feeling hands going underneath her arms as she was turned around to see her new worker Paige.

Paige looked at the baby asking "Where is your mommy at baby?" seeing the messy purse and messed up diaper bag on the floor telling her "Mommy's not going to be happy when she sees the mess you made to her purse or your diapee bag." as she grabbed the keys unlocking the door as they walked inside.

Kayla felt speechless that her worker couldn't remember who she was knowing it had only been a day and noticed she was being carried over to the playpen. Kayla spoke up "Paige its me Kayla".

Paige looked at the baby girl in her arms and began to realize that she had done it again not realizing who she was with the baby outfit on. She stared at her boss apologizing telling her "I am so sorry Ms.Jones I really didn't recognize you dressed so much like a real baby" 

Kayla knew it was a misunderstanding telling the her new worker "that it was ok and that she was sure it would happen again" as she was placed on the ground. 

Paige stared down asking her "Where did you get these adorable out from," "My husband and I have a baby room that has alot of adult sized baby products" Kayla said.

Paige began to smile telling her "that she found it really adorable having a baby boss in the daycare" as she watched her boss begin to blush and softly patted her bottom. 

Kayla looked around the daycare asking her new worker "if she was ready for her first day."" Absolutely." said Paige. Kayla motioned her hand towards her worker and walked towards the back nursery. 

she showed her the high chairs, the cribs, and the playpens as the two of them began folding the beds up and stacking the toys in the corners of the playpens. Kayla stared at her worker making up the crib bedding's telling her "Your doing a great job." 

Paige smiled at her baby boss telling her "I have had alot of practice."

Kayla heard the door bell beginning to play as she motioned Paige to join her at the front door as the two of them made there way out of the nursery. Kayla looked at the door seeing Lydia pushing in the stroller with the hood down and began to wave at her friends girlfriend. 

Paige began to stare wondering what was going on asking "Who is the baby in the stroller?" as both Kayla and Paige watching as the hood went up to reveal Martha wearing a pair of shortalls with a bulging diaper underneath along with a pair of purple Velcro tennis shoes. 

Paige stared at the large baby inside of the stroller and let out a loud "awww" saying "Your both babies." as Lydia smiled saying "They sure are, but her baby Martha here is just a little bigger" as Paige watched the woman pat the front of her co workers bulging diaper.

Lydia undid her baby from the stroller and scooped her up setting her on her hip asking "are you going to be a good girl for mommy today" as Kayla and Paige giggled watching Martha nod her head saying "yes mommy" as Lydia sat her baby inside the large playpen. 

She looked down at her old charge telling Kayla "I see daddy dressed the baby this morning" and began to pat her frilly backside watching as Kayla began to blush nervously. 

Lydia looked up to see a new face telling Paige "My name is Lydia and I am guessing you know my baby Martha" watching as the young girl began to giggle.

Paige broke from her giggle sticking out her hand telling Lydia "Paige and yes I know Martha, but I wasn't expecting to see her dressed like a baby, diapers and all." 

Lydia smiled down at her baby telling Paige "Well I am sure she will be well taken care of" as she handed Paige her large diaper bag telling her "There is plenty of diapers and a change of clothes in the bag." 

Kayla grabbed the rail of the playpen seeing her blushing friend with the pacifier in her mouth wondering what had happened the day before when she had left. She noticed she was really enjoying the baby treatment more then usual as Kayla waved good bye as Lydia walked out the front door. 

Chapter 7:

Kayla stared up at Paige asking her "Can you put me inside with the baby." Paige began to giggle from her bosses question telling her "no problem". 

Kayla felt her feet hit the inside of the playpen turning around telling Paige "Can you give us a couple of minutes" as she watched her begin to smile understanding the hint as she walked towards the kitchen.

Kayla crawled over to her friend asking her "Is everything ok?" as Kayla watched her nod continuing to suck on the pacifier knowing something was different about her friend. Kayla reached for the pacifier pulling it out of her friends mouth as Martha yelled "Give that back". 

Kayla stared at the angered adult baby telling her "Tell me why you are acting so different." as she watched her friend stick her thumb in her mouth knowing something was definitely up. 

Martha stared at her boss seeing the concern look on her face knowing she would have to tell her sooner then later and began to pull out her thumb asking "Do you really wanna know" as she watched her friend nod. 

Martha sighed wondering how she should tell her and told her that last night her and Lydia got in a fight and that Lydia was going to break up with her and that she didn't want that so Lydia gave her a choice either be her baby or they were finished. 

Kayla stared at her friend wondering if this was her fault and didn't want to see Martha look so defeated and began to give her best friend a hug telling her "it will be ok". as Martha began to hug telling Kayla that "she was just a little nervous".

Paige stared up at the clock in the kitchen seeing she only had 15 minutes before the children would show up wondering if her boss was done as she walked towards the playpen out front.

Kayla looked up at the clock seeing it was already 10 minutes  until the parents and children were suppose to show up as she turned around to see Paige standing outside the playpen wall. 

Paige looked down at both of her baby bosses and picked up Kayla placing her outside the playpen as Kayla watched Martha grab the playpen wall as she lifted her thickly patted bottom over the wall with a little trouble.

Martha stared at her new co worker who couldn't stop gushing on how adorable they both looked as Paige spoke up saying "I am so sorry, I just cant stop looking at the two of you". Kayla and Martha both began to giggle telling her in unison "that it was ok" as they turned to hear the front door beginning to open.

Kayla looked towards the front as mothers pushing strollers began to fill the room and began to quickly notice both her and Martha dressed up more different then usual telling them both how adorable they looked as Paige quickly saved the situation telling the mothers it was a training exercise so the children didn't see them as just adults, but as a baby or toddler like there child. 

Kayla and Martha smiled nodding as the same story was told to each parent walking in some treating them more like infants then others even patting there diapers or even going as far as checking to see if they were in need of a change which made both of them blush incredibly hard. After the last child was brought in all three workers stared at the full daycare as Kayla began to giggle telling them both "We have work to do". 

Paige began to walk through the daycare seeing how every setting was different there were a place for the newborns,infants, and then toddlers. She watched as Kayla was sitting in the small playpen in the nursery playing with the infants watching as it seemed like she really new what she was doing seeing the children's faces bright up as they played. She turned around to see Martha undoing the tables on the high chairs and began thinking to herself about what her so called mommy told her this morning as if she was to be treated like a real baby.

Martha and Paige finished feeding the toddlers and began cleaning the tables off as Paige continued to stare at her baby managers thickly padded backside she thought back to when she saw her being pushed in the large stroller this morning and the words her so called mommy used as if she was a real baby being dropped off at daycare. She walked out of the room grabbing the diaper bag that was dropped off with her this morning and opened it up to see a large stack of adult sized baby diapers, a large baby onesie, and 2 bottles of milk realizing that her mommy really intended for her to be the baby she was dressed as.

Paige walked back into the nursery seeing the high chairs were cleaned up and that Kayla was climbing out of the playpen seeing the infants were curled up taking naps as Kayla spoke up telling them "Lets go to the break room".

Kayla opened the door to the break room ushering both Paige and Martha inside asking her new worker "How do you like it so far?"

Paige began to smile telling her "It's so much easier when you have 2 co workers like yourselves who seem to be naturals at taking care of them and I am sure it probably helps that the two of you are pretty much babies" as they all began to giggle.

Paige walked over to the calendar on the wall reading the word "Dead" on Thursdays and Fridays wondering what that meant asking Kayla "Why is the word dead written on Thursdays and Fridays." 

Kayla looked up out of her day dream telling her "We don't have any children on those days and that it was usually just her and there other co worker Kate on that day."

Kayla began to realize she had 3 days to figure out something for her husbands birthday and there anniversary hoping she wouldn't mess it up worse then she did then the year before. 

Martha saw the frustrated look on Kayla's face and placed her hand over hers asking "whats wrong?" Kayla looked up out of her daydream telling her that it was there anniversary this year as Martha began to remember what happened the year before asking her "what are you worried about?" as Paige walked over and began to listen in.

Kayla looked at her friend telling her "she didn't want to mess up things like last year" as Paige asked in a concern way "Sweetheart why do you think you messed up?"

Kayla looked over at her new worker telling her that "they tried to have children last year and that they found out she was unable to."

Paige stared at her boss wondering if this was the reason she dressed like this was because of guilt to her husband as she placed her hand on her back telling her that it was going to be all right and that her and Martha would help her get a good gift. 

Kayla began to smile and began to hug them both telling them both thank you as she felt her bladder beginning to release as her diaper began to sag.

Chapter 8:

Kayla was about to stand up when she felt the her warm diaper sliding back in fourth between her legs wondering if she should get a diaper change before they went to feed the children as she looked up to see both Paige and Martha staring at her.

Paige smiled asking "does the baby need to be changed?" as Kayla watched her workers hand make its way down the front of her diaper. "Somebody made an accident" said Paige seeing her baby boss blush even harder picking her up and carrying her out the door towards the nursery.

Kayla felt her back being lowered on the changing table seeing all of the charges still taking there morning naps. She watched as Paige pulled off her frilly panties telling her "This looks like the thickest cloth diaper I have ever seen."

Kayla stuck her thumb in her mouth already feeling so babyish having her diaper changed by her co worker didn't help either. 

She looked up at the front of the room seeing Martha walking in with her pacifier between her lips walking over towards Paige and began to grab powder and wipes as her soaked diaper was pulled from underneath her bottom.

She watched as Martha grabbed a handful of wipes and began to wipe her crotch clean as she felt her friends hands rub a little fast sending moans coming from her mouth. Paige stared beginning to smile telling Martha "it looks like the baby likes having her diaper changed" as Martha grabbed the bottle of powder and poured it onto her crotch. 

Paige and Martha began to rub the powder as the moans began to come back as Paige reached underneath the changing table and began to wonder with a smile as she placed the child sized diaper under her bosses bottom. 

She pulled the front of the diaper up seeing her other co worker beginning to giggle as she noticed how easy the diaper hugged and fit her bosses hips. She rolled her over and gave her freshly padded bottom a pat telling her all done asking Martha if she could help her get the babies fed. 

Kayla quickly noticed she wasn't being put down as she was placed inside one of the high chair telling her co worker "let me out". 

Paige stared at the baby "telling her that she made a rule for both of them, If they were going to act like a baby at daycare they were going to be treat like one to.""But were not real babies" Kayla said.

Paige smiled telling her new charge "sweetheart for today you are going to be a real baby, because I cant trust you to keep your pants dry and if you continue to argue with me you will find yourself over my knee do you understand?" Kayla say the seriousness in her new workers face and slowly nodded as she watch her and Martha begin to bring the children to be fed.

Kayla watched as each baby in front of her was fed the baby food and bottle one by one wondering when her turn for going to be. Paige watched as Martha started with the infants, then they fed the toddlers, and lastly the fed the newborns. Kayla saw both of her workers with the two newborns in there arms as they fed them a bottle and continued to stare wondering when it was going to be her turn.

Martha waddled over to the crib setting the last baby that needed to fed in there crib and began to feel a hand being placed down the back of her shortalls. She turned to see Paige was giving her a diaper check and began to blush when she told her "I see I have two babies to care for today." 

Kayla stared at her new worker as she pulled her friend onto the large changing table in the nursery. She pulled off her shortalls leaving her in a onesie that read the words "Baby Girl" on the front. Martha stared at Kayla while she was having her diaper changed as the two began to wave and giggle at one another as Martha felt the diaper between her legs being removed as the cold air hit her crotch.

Paige walked out of the nursery room grabbing the large diaper bag and began to open it up grabbing one of the large diapers and wipes. She wiped the plus sized baby's crotch hearing the soft moans coming from her mouth and gave the baby a swat on the leg as Martha stared at her sitter for the day who reached into her diaper bag and placed her large pacifier between her lips. 

Paige pulled the new diaper between her new charges crotch taping the diaper shut and buttoning up the onesie before rolling her over and giving the thick diaper a pat. She smiled at both babies "telling them both that she was expecting more out of them, but if they were going to act like babies they needed to be treated like one." 

She picked up the freshly changed adult baby taking her to the front of the daycare where Martha saw that she was being placed in the playpen as she watched her sitter walk away. Kayla saw Paige coming back in the nursery telling her that we should get you fed first then we will feed your sister as Kayla stared nervously. Kayla sat in her high chair taking bite after bite and continued to stare at her new worker who spoke up "telling her it looks like the baby really enjoys her naum naums." Kayla nodded her head as the bottle was placed in her mouth and grabbed the bottle from her worker and continued to suck the milk down.

Paige smiled and began to unbuckle her baby boss from the high chair while she was still drinking the bottle. She took her over to an empty crib and set her inside seeing that she fit perfectly. Kayla noticed that she wasn't being taken to Martha and was now laying in a newborn crib wondering if she should argue wanting to be with her friend. Paige pulled the covers on the new baby telling her to enjoy her nap as she kissed her bosses forehead. 

Martha was playing with toys inside the playpen wondering to herself where Kayla was and turned to see the new worker 
Paige standing outside the playpen wall with a bottle in her hands. Paige walked over the wall asking the baby "are you ready for Aunty Paige to feed you." 

She began to nod knowing that she didn't want mommy to find out that she argued and crawled over to her sitters lap and felt the nipple her lips and began to suck. 

Paige smiled down watching as the large adult baby finished the bottle wondering to herself if she was like a real baby and picked her up and began patting her back hearing a loud belch come out "telling her how proud she was." Martha began to clap her hands as if she was a real baby and laid her head back onto Paiges lap and stared at the sitters large breast.

Paige looked down at the baby noticing what she was staring at asking "does the baby want booby?" watching as Baby Martha nodded her head with excitement. Paige knew she couldn't breastfeed, but knew a little excitement for herself wouldn't hurt as she took off her shirt exposing her large breast to the baby. 

Martha stared at her tits noticing they were much larger then mommy's and placed her lips over them and began to suck. Paige felt like she was going to exploded as the baby began to play with her breast. She pulled the baby into her lap and placed her hand in the inside of her diaper and began to play with her as soft moans were let out behind the breast in Martha's Mouth. 

Paige slipped her other hand down the front of her jeans feeling the wetness from being so turned on as she bit down on her lip without care as both of them disregarded the sound of the front door opening.

Martha felt so turned on as she felt hands underneath her arms wondering if she was dreaming as the tit that she was sucking was taken away from her as she turned to see Lydia staring at both her and Paige with an angered look. Paige felt so horny as a hand gripped her arm waking herself up to see the woman she had met early with a very angry look asking her "What the fuck are you doing." 

Paige stared nervously seeing that she was caught playing with herself and with the woman's baby not knowing what to say as Paige felt her jeans being pulled down as her stomach was lowered over the playpen wall and given a spanking. She screamed asking her to stop as each hit worse then the other knowing that she had messed up as she began to cry. 

Lydia pulled the woman's pants back up "telling her that she expected her to take care of her baby girl not to be naughty with her and if she ever found out or caught her doing it again she would be joining Martha in diapers permanently asking if she understood."

Paige wiped her tears away nodding to her and "telling her that she understood." 

Lydia smiled asking "if everything went well today at daycare and that she can see that the baby had to be changed." Paige nodded "telling her that both her and Kayla had to be changed earlier and that she gave them both a new rule that if they were going to act like babies they were going to be treated like one." She noticed the woman laughing telling her "I think thats very cute and fits both of them perfectly."

Paige watched as Martha was strapped into the stroller that she was rolled into this morning as Lydia told Paige "I need to get Kayla while I am here aswell." Paige smiled "telling her she would grab her."

Kayla began to stare outside of the small crib watching as Paige walked into the nursery quickly seeing her standing up in the crib. She lifted her baby boss out of the crib and setting her on her feet "telling her that Aunty Lydia is outside waiting for her." She began to wonder why Lydia was picking her up this morning as she walked to her cubby grabbed her diaper bag and purse and walked to the front of the daycare.

She saw Martha already strapped into her stroller and began to wave at Lydia. Lydia smiled and began to coo at her seeing her diaper poking out from underneath her short dress "telling her you look so adorable." Kayla began to smile pulling at the front of her dress seeing the infantile diaper she was wearing wondering if Paige had put her in it when she changed her earlier. 

Lydia looked down at her charge telling her "that daddy had asked her to pick his baby up for him and that he had a surprise for her." Kayla began to smile and quickly remembered it was Paige's first day asking her "Are you going to be alright to close up?" "I  think I can handle it" Paige said showing Kayla the keys from this morning as Lydia pushed the stroller towards the door telling Paige that she would see them in the morning.