LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bosses to Babies Chapter 26 Finished (Sequel to From Boss to Baby)

Chapter 21:

Matt spoke telling "Hey Lydia, Kayla and I are in a bind at the house and need a big favor" as Lydia told him "it seems like I have been doing a lot of favors recently" as they both laughed at the comment. He spoke asking her "Is there anyway you could come over and I could explain this to you as Lydia began to think what could be going on over at the home before having a better idea telling him "I am so tied up here at the house I will be there when I can" as Matt began to worry what he should do not wanting to keep her waiting as he told Lydia "Thanks".

Matt hung up the phone telling Angela "Let me think if there is someone else." as his mind began to think of Paige, but he knew Kayla would not be ok with this. He picked up the phone wondering if he even had a choice on calling her or waiting on Lydia, but knew Angela was still staring at him deciding to give her a call. Paige was still kind of feeling like she had messed up some how and maybe rushed things again next door when her phone began to ring seeing Matt's name excited her as she answered the phone.

She spoke in the phone quickly saying "Hello" as Matt asked "if she could come over and help her out with something" as Paige quickly told him "yes" and headed over. Matt felt like it hadn't even been 5 seconds as the front doorbell began to ring. Kayla still sitting in the playpen wondered who could be over now still not wanting to be seen, but with her body disobeying her it was like she didn't have a choice as she stared towards the door. She watched as Matt opened the door seeing an overexcited Paige at the front door asking him "What do you need me to do?" as Matt ushered her into the kitchen catching his wife's eyes staring at him from the playpen.

Matt introduced Paige to Angela telling her who she was and why she was here. Paige began to wonder what she was needed for as Matt looked at her telling her "I haven't been exactly honest with you" as Paige stared wondering what he was talking about. Matt spoke asking her "Do you remember when I told you it was just me and my baby girl?" as he watched Paige nod, about that "my baby girl is also my wife and you know her as Kayla Jones." 
Paige's eyes began to go wide as the first words out of her mouth was "Kayla's your wife?" as Paige began to back up knowing she had been hitting on her bosses husband as she asked "why are you telling me all this?"

He looked down at the paperwork still on the table explaining to her the situation and "that the baby she saw earlier and cared for was really Kayla." Paige's mind began to click realizing the situation asking "so you need me to pretend to be Kayla's mommy for the next 3 months?" as she watched Matt and the woman that she had just met nod picking up the pen asking "Where do I sign?" Matt watched as she signed the paperwork as Angela stared at both of them telling them "no slip ups and until the 3 months are up you will be the proud parents of Amy Jones" as they both watched the woman walk out the door.

Paige stared at Matt laughing telling him "I guess we are husband and wife now" as Matt stared at her seriously "thanking her for helping, but that he needed to have a long conversation with his wife." Matt walked towards the door before feeling Paige grabbing him by the wrist asking him "Shouldn't we both make this conversation, I am apart of this now and if I mess up I will be in just amount of trouble as Matt nodded walking towards the living room. 

Kayla stared up out of the playpen seeing both Matt and Paige staring down at her. She nervously stared at them wondering what was going on after watching Ms.Savage walk out the door. Matt scooped up his baby girl looking her dead in the eye's telling her "we need to have a long conversation sweet heart." as Kayla stared watching as he headed for the kitchen. He placed her inside the highchair making sure the straps were on right before pulling out her pacifier. Kayla felt her tongue coming back to her along with the feeling in her arms and legs as they swayed back in fourth asking "Wat jus hapened? 

Paige couldn't contain herself and let out an uncontrollable laugh telling her how adorable she sounded as Matt swatted her thigh telling her "you need to be serious about this" as Paige stared nervously not wanting to mess up. Matt look down at the worried look on his baby girls face "explaining to her the situation and that they had messed up not calling this whole thing off." Kayla's emotion were becoming unbearable asking him "Why is she here?" as Matt stared at Paige trying to hold off the worst for last he spoke saying "Angela had to have both of us sign the paperwork for the 3 month adoption and when I tried to come get you she told me you were Amy and I need to get Kayla to sign for it." 

Kayla's mind began to click understanding what her husband was getting at asking "So Paige signed for me as Kayla, making her my pretend mommy for 3 months?" as she stared angrily at Matt who began to nod. Matt spoke seeing his wife beginning to get upset telling her "Kayla it's only for 3 months you are still my wife, but when the adoption company is around or when your at work you need to be Amy." Kayla didn't know what to think all she wanted was to be Matt's baby girl as tears began to run down her eyes.

He saw the tears running down her face telling her "It's going to be alright and that they were going to get through it" as Kayla began to feel her bladder betraying her again as the diaper between her legs began swell. She felt so overwhelmed unleashing the water works as Matt unbuckled his baby girl quickly seeing the wet diaper. Paige stuck out her arms asking if she could handle it, but Matt told her that he would handle it and they could talk more tomorrow as Paige walked out the front door.

After watching Paige walk out the front door he carried his baby towards the nursery strapping her back against the table. He grabbed a fresh pacifier sticking it between her lips as Kayla felt the rubber nipple touching her tongue and slowly sooth her as she began sucking. Matt opened the box Lydia had brought over grabbing a bag of the large diapers knowing they would be better then the baby diapers she had just flooded. He quickly made a quick diaper change watching his baby girls expression change as the wipes began to clean her crotch listening to the soft moans behind her pacifier. 

Kayla watched him reaching for powder under the changing table and reached for his belt as Matt looked down watching as his belt came loose. Matt stared down at his baby girl seeing the smile behind the pacifier asking "Does the baby want to hold off on her diaper as Kayla nodded and was carried towards the bedroom. 

Chapter 22:

Kayla climbed her freshly powdered crotch and began riding on her daddy's throbbing member. Matt stared at his wife still wearing the baby dress as she began riding his member over and over. He listened as the baby asked does daddy like that? He felt so turned on by the situation ignoring his mind nodding his head and began to explode into his wife as Kayla began to orgasm loudly. She felt so turned on by the situation still rubbing her crotch up and down on her daddies member. Matt's mind began to take over staring at the girl on his member made him feel wrong like he didn't even see Kayla anymore, but saw Amy his baby girl.

Kayla still felt incredibly turned on by the situation felt hand's going underneath her arms opening her eye's to see Matt walking her out of the bedroom wondering what he was doing.He walked into the nursery placing his baby on top the changing table as Kayla saw her daddy's member still out and reached her hands and wrapping her hands around it. Matt's mind felt wrong grabbing his wife's hand and placing the belt across the changing table telling her "Babies don't play with that". 

She stared in confusion wondering if he was roleplaying with her and played along saying "Otay daddy". Matt grabbed wipes,powder, and one his wife's large diapers from earlier and made quick work of wiping her down continueing to here the moans as he moved through her open crotch. He powdered her crotch and bottom making sure she was coated and then grabbed the large diaper placing it underneath her bottom and pulling it between her crotch watching as the diaper's thickness pulled her legs out. 

He went into the closet seeing the clothing the adoption agency provided grabbing one of the sleepers seeing the words "it's a girl" stitched on the front made him smile. He walked out of the closet unbuckling the strap as Kayla saw she was being placed in a sleeper. He placed her feet and arms inside before zipping the back of it and locking her inside. Kayla reached her arms up as Matt grabbed a pacifier and stuck it between his baby's lips before picking her up wondering what to do next as Kayla wondered what he was doing. 

He stared at the baby in his arms telling her "daddy will see you in the morning" and led her over to the crib lowering her inside. Kayla began to get upset telling him "nooo" behind her pacifier, but found a quick swat from Matt telling her "babies don't tell there daddies no" as Matt pulled the covers over her and walked out the door.

Kayla eyes began to open slowly beginning to stare at the spinning mobile above her head. She started thinking about everything that happened the day before even being transformed into the baby she was suppose to adopt wondering to herself if this was what Matt wanted. She could see herself in the mirror from inside the crib staring at the reflection through the crib bars. She stared at herself sucking on the pacifier telling herself she looked like a real baby and it would be hard to tell people otherwise.

She looked around her nursery wondering to herself how things changed so quickly from having sex weekends to becoming her daddies full time baby girl. She felt her stomach beginning to rumble from lunch the day before and decided not even to worry about it as the soft lumps began to fill her diapered backside as the feeling of her bladder came along with it filling the large diaper to the brim. She grabbed the zipper on her sleeper pulling herself from out of it leaving her in just her very used diaper.

She looked around the crib grabbing her large teddy bear and began to grind it feeling the warm mess in her diaper rubbing against her crotch sending a sensation through her mind. Matt was waking up wondering what was going on in the nursery next door hearing soft cry's from his baby girl. He walked out of the bedroom quickly and made his way to the nursery and quickly noticed what was going on. His baby had removed herself from her sleeper and now had her diapered bottom against the crib rail showing the messy thick diaper griding on the teddy bear inside.

Kayla continued moaning through her pacifier almost reaching her orgasm as Matt picked up his baby girl seeing the damage to her diapered backside. Kayla's eyes slowly opened realizing she had been caught by Matt shaking his head at her before taking her over to the changing table. He strapped his baby girl onto the table and removed the messy diaper seeing the damage that she made inside.

He trashed the soiled diaper asking her "I see baby made daddy a present" as Kayla nodded behind the pacifier hearing Matt talk again telling her, "but I think we need to have a talk about our place in this house as Kayla stared at him confused. He wiped his baby's bottom checking to make sure he had wiped her clean before undoing the belt across her chest. Kayla felt him flip her over on her stomach wondering what he was doing as Matt slowly wiped his hand over her bottom asking her "Sweet heart you need to understand you are the baby and babies don't play with themselves" as Kayla began to wonder why he was acting so funny and quickly felt the sharp blows on her exposed bag side as Matt swung each blow to her bottom. 

Kayla cried begging him to stop as Matt asked her "What are you?" as Kayla screamed "a baby" as tears continued to pour down her eyes. Matt continued spanking his baby making sure she understood her place before picking her up and placing the strap back across her chest. Matt reached for a diaper under the changing table not even hearing the front door down the hall open as Paige walked into the nursery. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 23:

Paige stared at Kayla on her back seeing the tears still running down her eyes asking "What did I miss?" Matt spoke after grabbing a fresh diaper telling her "I caught a baby girl being naughty inside of her diaper and told her that babies don't do that." Matt reached for the powder under the changing table as Paige walked over setting her bag on the table asking him "May I?" as Matt smiled at her handing off the changing supplies.

Kayla was calming down from the spanking seeing Paige standing over her listening as she slowly started to make shhshhing sounds. Paige smiled down at the baby telling her "It's ok" as Kayla really didn't care for the woman seeing her this way inside of her house. Kayla spoke saying "Matt can you tell her to leave?" as Matt walked over telling her "sweet heart Paige agreed to help us with our problem and whether you like it or not she is going to be spending alot of time with you." 

Kayla crossed her arms staring up at Paige who had a pacifier in her hands motioning for her to open her lips. She stuck the rubber nipple in between Kayla's lips telling her "such a good baby" as the mocking Paige was giving her began to upset her. Paige grabbed the powder and coated the baby's bottom and crotch before grabbing the large diaper and placing it underneath her bottom. She pulled the diaper between the baby's legs securing each tape and patted it on front telling her "all better". 

Matt walked out of the closet with a onesie, but was quickly denied by Paige pulling out a short baby dress out of her bag. Kayla watched as the strap around her waist was taken off and the baby dress in Paige's hand was placed over head. She looked down at the dress as Paige pulled out another item it being a pair of tights with ruffles located on the bottom. Matt walked over seeing his baby standing in front of the mirror seeing the dress and tights she was wearing looking like a baby.

Kayla stared at her reflection seeing how much she resembled a baby with the outfit and her hair gone. She then looked over her outfit raising the back of her dress seeing the rows of frills across her thick diapered backside and looked up to see Paige with a phone in her hand snapping a photo of her. Kayla got upset pulling out her pacifier asking her "What are you doing?" Paige looked at the baby in front of her asking "I cant take pictures of my baby girl?" Kayla looked at her saying "I am not your baby girl". 

Paige smiled telling her "sweetheart I signed a paper that said I am Kayla Jones and you are baby Amy Jones remember?" Kayla got upset yelling for Matt who quickly walked in the room asking "what is wrong in here?" Kayla looked up at her husband asking him "Can you please tell Paige that I am not her baby?" Matt stared at Paige who had a smile on her face before turning back to Kayla telling her "sweety Paige is just trying to get into the roleplay that is all, but yes for the next 3 months technically she is your mommy and I would really appreciate it if your not so rough on her." 

Kayla looked up at Paige telling her "I am sorry" as Paige smiled getting down on a knee asking "What was that sweety?" as Kayla knew what she was getting at telling her "I am sowwy mommy" as Paige smiled picking up the baby telling her "It's ok sweet heart, I know its new and different but remember Matt is still your husband and I am still your co worker." Kayla smiled nodding her head as Matt watched Paige grab her bag asking "Your bag seems pretty full?" as Paige nodded telling him "I thought I would take the baby shopping today and maybe get a new outfit for her first day at daycare."

Kayla's mind clicked hearing the words go out and outfit realizing Paige was about to take her out in public knowing she would have to act like the baby she was dressed as. Paige grabbed her bag telling Matt they would be home in a little while as Matt watched his baby girl wave to him as they walked out the front door. Paige walked over to her home opening the back seat to her SUV placing Kayla inside of a car seat. Kayla watched as Paige made quick work of getting her buckled up and quickly made her way to the drivers seat.

Paige started the car and stared into the back seat asking "are you ready to go shopping" as Kayla did her best to nod trying to make Paige feel like she was trying to do better as Paige smiled telling her "just relax everything will be ok" as Kayla watched them pull out of the drive way headed for the mall. Paige continued to stare into the backseat telling herself in a way she had got what she wanted, but knew everything was temporary and in 3 months everything would go back to normal and she would still be changing her bosses diapers or would it.

Kayla watched them pulling into the mall and for a Saturday they were pretty busy which slowly began to make her nervous, but she knew with the way she was dressed and her new hair style nobody would even see her as Kayla, but more of less Amy. Paige parked the car walking around to the back pulling out a stroller she had purchased the day before. She pushed the stroller to the side of the car opening the back door and getting Kayla unbuckled telling her "alright sweety lets go have some fun as Kayla was placed inside the stroller as Paige started to walk inside.

Kayla continued to suck on the pacifier between her lips looking at all of the businesses. Her and Matt hadn't been to the mall in such a long time mostly due to the daycare they were always too busy and they really didn't need anything. Kayla began to blush as people began to come up to the stroller seeing her in her predicament even asking Paige how old she was or what her name hearings the words "2" and "Amy" gave her goosebumps. 

She looked up seeing they were being pushed inside of a store called "Babies 4 ever" seeing it was a baby store with anything a parent would need to care for a child. Paige pushed the stroller inside and began looking over the store as a young girl named Taylor walked up and asked "Can I help you find anything?" Paige smiled at the young girl telling her "I am looking for something for my baby here, her first day of daycare is Monday and I need it to be special" as Taylor smiled before pulling the hood of the stroller up to show the baby inside. Kayla stared at the young girl behind her pacifier as Taylor pulled Kayla out of the stroller telling her how adorable she looked quickly noticing the sagging diaper between her legs saying "uh oh I see someone has a wet dy dee.

Kayla felt overwhelmed by the situation trying her best not to make a seem as her eyes betrayed her sending tears down her face. Taylor walked paige over to a section filled with party dresses and other nice outfits before asking "if you want I can change the baby while you pick an outfit out for her" as Paige smiled seeing Kayla shake her head as Paige handed the young girl the bag telling her "that would be lovely" as Kayla suckled on the pacifier being walked back to the bathroom.

Taylor opened up the bathroom door locking it behind her and walked over to the wall with the pull down station. She placed Kayla on her back and pulled a strap across her waist securing Kayla onto the table. Taylor smiled down at Kayla telling her "mommy is getting you a special outfit and you will look so cute for your first day at daycare" as Kayla knew it wasn't her first day at her store, but her first day as Amy Jones. Taylor opened the large diaper bag quickly seeing the diapers, wipes, and powder. She pulled out one of the diapers seeing the size wondering to herself where she would of got such a thing and it looked big enough for her to fit in. 

Taylor pulled the tights back and saw the same diaper in her hand telling herself she would have to ask the baby's mommy where she had got such a thing. She pulled at the tabs of the diaper pulling large wet garment as Kayla felt air hitting her crotch slowly making her mind relax. Taylor pulled a pair of wipes out slowly moving the wipes up and down her crotch as Kayla felt herself beginning to feel turned on trying her best not to moan as her mind pushed forward anyway letting out a soft moan behind the pacifier. Taylor stared in confusion continuing to wipe her crotch hearing the moans starting to get louder as each swipe hit the baby's crotch. She grabbed the powder placing it in the same spots rubbing it in as the baby in front of her suddenly began to cum in excitement.

Kayla's eyes shot open knowing she would be in trouble if Paige found out about this staring at the young girls eyes who was beginning to smile saying "I see I have a little pervert who likes to pretend to be a baby." Taylor stared at the baby grabbing her diaper and placing it underneath her bottom asking her "How old are you really?" as Kayla nervously reached for her pacifier saying "32" as Taylor began to laugh saying "you look like your not even 1" as Taylor taped the diaper shut. Kayla watched as her tights were placed back over her diapered bottom and the strap across her chest removed. 

Taylor pulled Kayla up in a sitting position asking "Is this a game you and your girlfriend play getting people to change your diapers for humiliation" as Kayla shook her head telling her "it was a really long story." Taylor smiled at the baby in front of her asking "So why do you look like a little baby?" as Kayla spoke saying my husband and I like to roleplay as Kayla was cut off by taylor saying "So he gave you a mommy to play with now" as Kayla decided to nod giving the best answer as Kayla's was picked up and carried out of the bathroom. 

Kayla looked around the store still sucking on the pacifier wondering where Paige was and quickly saw her standing by the cash register. Paige turned around after grabbing 2 large bags telling the check out clerk "thank you" and saw Taylor carrying Kayla. Paige asked the young girl "how did she do?" as Taylor told her she was such an angel and wasn't any issue as Kayla watched herself being lowered into the stroller. Taylor pulled out a card handing it to Paige telling her "if you ever want a babysitter I would love to sit for your baby" as Paige smiled telling her "I will keep you in mind" as Paige pushed the stroller out the door.

Kayla stared at the food court in front of her seeing the couples at the tables thinking about her own husband Matt and there anniversary today wondering to herself if he was doing anything special for her today. Matt was shuffling through the kitchen wondering to himself what Paige was putting his baby girl through he sipped the coffee in his hands almost fumbling it as the door bell rang. He opened the door to see Lydia standing outside the door with 2 large boxes in hand and also Martha behind her on a toddler leash wearing a dress that did nothings to cover the large diaper sticking out the bottom. 

He smiled at both of them welcoming them inside as both of them walked in carrying a box. He watched as Lydia told her baby to place the box in the living room and go play quietly in the playpen while the adult's talked as Martha waddled into the living room. Lydia looked around the house not hearing any noises asked "Where is Kayla or should I say Amy?" with a smile. Matt stared at his friend thanking her for everything and knew she was the one who had put his wife into the basket and had her delivered as Lydia spoke saying "It is what you wanted so I made it happen." 

Lydia saw him sighing asking "is everything not ok?" as Matt shook his head telling her "Kayla and I really messed up." Lydia spoke telling him "go on" as Matt continued telling her "because we didn't cancel the adoption I had to agree to make Kayla be Amy in the system for 3 months so the adoption agency can get through there screening process and when I called the other night I had to have someone sign for Kayla as her guardian." She looked into his eyes seeing how serious he was asking "were do I sign" with a smile as Matt spoke telling her "I really wish you would of been the one, but because you were busy I had to get someone else.

She looked at him angrily asking "why didn't you tell me it was for this, I would of came immediately, but anyway who signed as Kayla's mommy?" Matt spoke saying "Paige." Lydia looked at him saying "Paige from the daycare?" as he nodded telling her yes the same one my neighbor. Lydia spoke again saying "Paige lives next door?" as Matt nodded. She began to think to herself if she could fix this knowing he didn't seem happy about the issue asking him "do you want me to fix this?" as Matt shrugged his shoulders telling her "I wanted it to be me and Kayla this weekend for our anniversary, but everytime I look at Kayla all I see is Amy."

Chapter 24:

Lydia stared at him saying "is that such a bad thing? I know you love Kayla, but you know as good as I do over the last couple of weeks you have pretty much groomed your wife into the baby you had always wanted." Matt sat down at the table shaking his head saying "I don't want to do anything to hurt Kayla" as Lydia walked over and began to rub his back telling him "I know you love her Matt and she knows how much you love her, but you know as good as I do your wife can't even hold her own bladder anymore and will probably be in diapers the rest of her life."

Matt nodded telling her "I know, I am not saying I don't want to keep her like a baby, I just want to have my wife even if she is in diapers." Lydia smiled down at Matt asking him "where is she right now?" as Matt spoke saying "Paige took her out to get a new outfit for Monday as Lydia smiled telling him "I think I have an idea where you can spend time with your baby girl today and show her how much you still love her" as Matt looked at her asking "how?"

Paige had parked the stroller next to one of the tables staring at Kayla telling her she was going to grab some lunch as Kayla sat inside watched her walk towards the restaurant. Kayla sat back in her stroller sucking on the pacifier wondering to herself if this was how her life was going to be for now on. She looked around the large food court seeing couples walking around pushing strollers with children inside made her think would Matt take it this serious or possibly even marry Paige and reduce her even more to an infant as the thought slowly put fear inside of her mind.

She began to think what he could be doing at home wondering if he had any plan to do anything for there anniversary or do to the weird situation was he planning to just do nothing leaving her in the dark. She then turned to Paige who was now walking back to the table with nothing in her hands wondering if something was up. Paige looked at Kayla inside of the stroller telling her "change of plans baby I need to go into work, Kate texted and said Leona had called in and she needs some extra help so your first day of daycare will actually be today." 

Kayla didn't like the sound of going to the daycare and wondered to herself why Kate would call for help on a Saturday knowing it was like a Friday where they usually didn't have any children to care for only emergency situations. Paige pushed the stroller out of the mall as Kayla continued to be ambushed by coos as they finally made there way to Paige's car. Paige opened the back of the SUV opening the diaper bag and grabbing a large changing mat and placing it down. Kayla watched as Paige unbuckled her and picked her up placing her on the mat as Paige smiled telling her "since your first day will be today I thought we'd let you try on one of your new outfits" as Kayla stared at the bag from the store wondering what was inside.

Kayla watched as Paige pulled off her shoes,tights, and dress leaving her sitting naked except for the large diaper around her waist as Kayla tried herself up as Paige slapped her hands giggling at her saying "sweetheart you don't need to be so modest everybody thinks your just a baby" as Kayla felt so humiliated, by the situation that was slowly beginning to make her horny as tears began to roll down her eyes. 

Kayla watched Paige reach into the bag pulling out something she wished didn't exist it was a Large pink frilly baby dress with the words "mommy's little girl" stitched into the front as Paige began to coo at her point towards the words asking her "do you know what this means baby? that's right your mommy's little girl
as Kayla noticed people giggling as they passed by turning her on even more and continued to suckle on the pacifier even more as a hand made it's way down to her diaper. 

Paige pulled the dress over Kayla's head gliding her arms through each whole. Kayla looked down at the dress noticing it covered almost her diaper fully as Kayla looked up to see Paige pulling out 2 more items. Paige showed the baby the set of baby panties telling her "look at these they have ruffles to show off under your pretty dress sweet heart" as Kayla nodded her head beginning to slip into the roleplay feeling so horny from the situation wishing Paige would play with her.

Paige slipped the panties through both legs pulling them up and over her diaper. The next item was a pink baby bonnet that fully encased Kayla's head as Paige smiled telling her "you look so adorable baby girl, I am sure everybody is going to love seeing you this way at the daycare" as Kayla clapped her hands at Paige who began to coo and tickle her. Kayla felt the knot under her chin begin to get tight now realizing her pacifier was stuck inside of her mouth.

Paige picked the baby up telling her "lets get you to daycare" as Kayla was placed into the car seat wondering what she was about to get herself into as Paige drove away from the mall. Paige pulled into the parking lot as Kayla looked around seeing it completely empty and looking just as confused as her, but Kayla quickly noticed something that did look familiar. The car in the parking lot belonged to Lydia which began to make her wonder what she was up to. 

Paige stared in the back seat at Kayla asking "do you know whats going on?" as Kayla shook her head knowing her verbal skills had been cut off by the large rubber nipple inside of her mouth. Paige opened the door to the car walking around and pulling Kayla out. She walked towards the front of the building before pulling the door to the front to see Lydia standing there. Kayla stared at Lydia who couldn't help, but laugh at the sight of Kayla dressed like she was before greeting both her and Paige telling her "good afternoon" as Paige smiled asking "whats going on?" as Lydia told her why don't you let little Kayla here go to the back while we have a conversation?" as Paige placed Kayla on her feet who instantly fell from the her diaper.

Kayla picked herself up staring at both giggling women giving them both a thumbs up as Kayla waddled her way towards the back. Kayla wondered why Lydia would have called Paige here wondering to herself what Martha could be up to as she opened the door to the back nursery. Kayla walked inside the back room quickly seeing Martha standing outside of the crib with somebody else inside. She was standing wearing a short white baby dress with her thick diapers on full display. 

Martha turned around to see a baby had walked into the back room wondering how she would have got back here. Martha picked up the small girl quickly realizing it wasn't just any baby but Kayla. The two friends stared at one another as Kayla tried to speak, but all that came out was baby babble from the pacifier stuck in her mouth. Martha laughed pulling the bonnet loose allowing her friend to pull out the pacifier as Martha quickly saw Kayla's hair situation.

Kayla's saw Martha's eye beginning to go wide as Kayla asked "what?" as Martha asked "what happened to your hair?" as Kayla spoke saying "your mommy turned me into Amy" as Martha stared wide eyed saying "you look like a little baby" as Kayla stuck out her tongue hearing a voice behind Martha saying "Kayla?"

On 9/10/2019 at 4:18 PM, babytom2 said:

Guess telling him about spelling mistakes and run on sentences is out of order then?

I think for peace and harmony of this site lets all just enjoy the  story as the writer is telling it. We are not adults on this page and Grammar and little issues don't affect the story for me and Tfmonkey obviously isn't asking for corrections. LETS FILL UP A BOTTLE ,PUT IN OUR PACIS  AND BE SURE  OUR DIAPEES ARE CLEAN AND ENJOY THE STORY, EVERYBODY AGREE????.I am loving the story myself Thank You for all your hard work Tfmonkey!

• Haha 1

Chapter 25:

Martha placed Kayla down on the ground as Kayla stared at the crib. She grabbed the step ladder walking over so she could see inside of the large crib as she stared face to face with something that shouldn't be possible it was Matt. Matt saw the shocked look on his baby girls face and quickly sat himself up giving her a kiss on the lips saying "Happy Anniversary." Kayla was still at a loss for words seeing Matt sitting inside of the large crib wearing a baby blue onesie staring down at his crotch as giggles began to from out of her mouth asking "are you wearing a diaper daddy?"

Matt smiled nodding at his baby girl telling her "it was Lydia's idea and this way you can see I still love you sweety" as Kayla climbed in giving him a big hug. Matt saw the dress on his baby wife reading the motif on the front "mommy's little girl" asking her "did Paige pick that out for you?" as Kayla nodded her head saying "mommy picked it out for Monday, but since we came to daycare today she went ahead and put me in it" as Matt realized what she had said asking "mommy?" as Kayla smiled saying "I am trying daddy" as Matt pulled his wife on top of him as the two of them began to kiss.

Kayla cuddled next to her hus..daddy as the two of them continued to kiss as Martha peeked her head inside of the stroller saying "awww" as Kayla giggled at her friend as they all turned there head to the sound of the door beginning to open. Martha turned around saying "hi aunty Paige" as Paige walked over giving her charge a pop on her bottom telling her "hello baby girl! are you being a good girl?" as Martha nodded turning her attention back to Kayla and Matt. Paige covered her mouth not believing what she was looking at saying "Aunty Lydia told me we have 3 adult babies to care for today and I thought I'd come back to do diaper checks!" as the babies began to giggle. 

Kayla watched as Paige lifted Martha's dress seeing pee stained diaper between her legs as Paige picked her up and carried her to the changing table as the door opened again walking in Lydia. Lydia smiled watching Paige begin to remove her baby's diaper as she spoke saying "I will check on the other two" as she walked over to the crib. Lydia smiled at both Kayla and Matt asking "how is my favorite baby couple?" as Kayla smiled pulling out her pacifier saying "we is good aunfy Lyia" as Lydia smiled pulling up the front of her dress seeing the clean diaper saying "I see your clean baby girl, maybe we can try potty training soon for you" as Kayla giggled watching her unsnap her husband's onesie as Kayla stared in disbelief seeing the soaked diaper between his legs. 

Lydia waved a finger in front of Matt's face saying "mister it looks like your going to be back in diapers for awhile, your little sister is doing better then you!" as Kayla giggled at her blushing husband as Lydia picked him up and carried him over to the changing table. Paige finished changing Martha placing her in the crib beside Kayla as she turned to see Matt having his diaper removed. Matt stared at the two women smiling as they both began to coo at the baby boy in front of them. Matt couldn't help to blush knowing his wife went through this treatment daily. 

Kayla couldn't help but to watch as Paige grabbed one of the diapers from under the changing table and putting Matt inside. Paige gave his diaper a pat telling him "all nice and dry baby" as he picked up and walked over placing him inside the crib. Lydia walked over to the crib picking up baby Martha saying "I think im going to let the baby couple play for awhile as Paige smiled saying "that sounds like a good idea before there surprise" as Matt and Kayla began to wonder what she meant as they watched both women walk out the door.

Kayla smiled at her husband saying "Big baby" as Matt laughed at her saying "your right and I am sorry" as Kayla smiled saying "for what daddy?" as Matt laughed saying "for thinking this was easy" as Kayla giggled crawling over to his lap as the baby couple continued to cuddle. 

Lydia looked up at the clock seeing it was already 5 o clock as she spoke saying "I think it's time we get the babies fed dinner before we close up" as Paige smiled saying "I think your right" as they giggled at one another going there separate ways. Kayla was staring into Matt's eyes giggling up at him as they both stared hearing the sound of the door beginning to open. Matt saw Lydia walking into the storage room asking "is my babies ready for there din din?" as Kayla and Matt began to stare at one another as they watched Lydia crawling into the crib. 

Lydia smiled at the babies picking up Kayla and setting her on the right side and then patting her other leg asking Matt to lay his head on the other. Matt began to realize what was about to happen as he placed his hand on the front of his diaper. Lydia noticed what he was doing as she spoke saying "does mommy make you excited?" as Matt nervously blushed watching as Lydia took off her shirt exposing her large breast to him. Lydia looked down at Kayla saying "is baby Amy ready for mommy's boobie?" as Kayla ignored the fact of her calling her Amy and identifying herself as her mommy and latched onto the breast and began to feed. Matt felt nervous as Lydia spoke saying "Common baby boy, I know this is what you have been wanting" as Lydia picked up his head guided it to her breast. 

Matt felt the nipple into his mouth and began to suck feeling the milk hitting his tongue as he nursed. Lydia placed her hand inside of his diaper watching him squirm as she played with his member.

• Like 1