LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeting People

Wetpants

Last night I finally broke down and contacted the host of an ABDL channel for the city I live in.  I mentioned that was interested in joining the on line group but was very concerned about attending any of the local munches they hold.   Being "outed" would not go well for me and from some of the pictures posted on members personal profiles, I was pretty sure I am familiar with a few of them.

The host was very understanding, got me in the group and also gave me access to a special chat dialog channel they have previously set up.  I joined the group and immediately folks introduced themselves, shared interests, confirmed that they respected my privacy and made me feel very welcome. 

The chat is active apparently all day and I had to silence the alert because there were so many and my wife (how knows of my interest and does not approve) kept asking about it.

I've already been invited to several private parties and the Sept munch they plan.  I seriously doubt I will be able to convince myself to go....too much potential for issues.  But the whole concept of how friendly and understanding others with our interests are was very heartening .....and exciting.

If you are working as an ambassador for ABDLism, ...keep of the good work ....there are still so many of us that "understand" our interests...but still are not totally accepting of ourselves.

I've also been encouraged to go to either CAPCON or TeddyCON.....  don't know if going to those would be easier since they are far away from my home territory.  But even thinking about it is exciting.

Most ABDL meetups are pretty good about privacy.  Taking pictures of other attendees is usually discouraged at munches and is not allowed at CAPCON if that's what you're worried about.  However I can totally understand where you're coming from. 

Also not to put pressure on you but both CAPCON and TeddyCON have had record-breaking ticket sales this year, so you may want to look into those soon if you're interested.

Thanks for the response. 

I guess that that is actually very good news......the record breaking part.

My mind is still not in that space where I can commit.  So maybe next year.

Do you know of any CONs in Europe?

I have to agree.  I did attend one AB/DL get together many years ago because my DL friend had been there before and was going to be there again.  It was my one and only time, about 35 miles away from the town I live in.  Naturally everyone was in diapers, about 8 people in total.  About 3 or 4 of us took our pants off and just sat in our shirts and diapers, the others kept their diapers on under their pants.  I had known of a couple of the people from an on-line diaper site and reading some of their posts, but never met them and never saw their pictures.  For me it was a "Been there, done that, no need to go again" thing.  It was basically 8 people sitting around in a small den talking with some snacks.  Not what many would consider an AB/DL party in the sense of the word.  As a privet person who wants no chance of anyone finding out about my diapers, I doubt I would ever go to a "munch" or another party, even out of state no matter what the rules are before hand.  They may (or may not) have a rule about taking pictures but you never know with miniature cameras what could happen.  Besides, how do you know you might be at work and one of those people just happened in your business and recognize you?  Now they know where you work and can find out your real name.  Better for me to chat on line but not in person at a group gathering.

I've never thought of actively seeking out another DL for a face to face meeting. So far, the idea doesn't feel too comfortable--that is me making the initial overture. But if some how some one I knew previously admitted in strictest confidence that he was a diaper lover, that would be different.

On 8/31/2019 at 2:47 PM, le Hollandais said:

I've never thought of actively seeking out another DL for a face to face meeting. So far, the idea doesn't feel too comfortable--that is me making the initial overture. But if some how some one I knew previously admitted in strictest confidence that he was a diaper lover, that would be different.

Proper vetting is essential for meetups like that, but there are good people out there too.  I posted a thread about a week ago about how I met another ABDL for the first time and we had an awsome time, so it is possible to meet people in the community face to face.

On 8/26/2019 at 4:00 PM, Wetpants said:

I'm sure there are but European members would know more about this than me.

On 8/26/2019 at 9:00 PM, Wetpants said:

I'm not aware of any.  There are smaller gatherings in various places round the UK, meeting in pubs, clubs or theme parks.  Often the club ones are for littles to be free to be littles.  You can find them on fetlife.com.