LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Takara's Trip To Daycare (Diaper Machine) UPDATED 6/1/20

Chapter 4: A Shave And A Haircut

A loud wail emanated from within the automated chamber as Aoi let her emotions explode from within her. Her nonexistent chest heaved with each breath she took as her sobs filled the corridor. While her breasts weren't exactly her worst feature, she didn’t care for them as much as she loved her hair. Needless to say, they were not as near and dear to her as her hair. Many women in Japan had flat chests but few had hair as amazing and as thick as hers! 

Mustering every ounce of energy she had, Aoi wriggled and tried to squirm beneath the straps. Her struggling seemed to actually yield results since her chest was now flat. The straps that had so tightly pinned upper body in place were a bit more loose. 

Despite her best efforts, the machine simply pulled the straps off of her body. Each of her arms and legs were held firmly by the mechanical arms, putting her in a sitting pose.

Aoi found herself lifted up in this pose and sat in a tiny baby chair. She remembered seeing a baby get a haircut months ago and knew this was to be her fate.

A pastel colored plastic bowl was placed on top of her head which caused Aoi to shudder. She knew that this was going to be the shape her hair was going to be cut into. Long, gleaming metal scissors were pulled from the ceiling by the machine's gloved hands. 

Each gloved hand held the scissors in front of her face, almost as if they were thinking about where to start. After a few quick calculations, the hands started butchering her poor locks of silken hair. Each snip sent long strands of the raven colored hair falling to the floor. Tears fell from her eyes with each cut. After only thirty seconds, the cut hair started to pile up around her legs.

If that wasn't bad enough for the poor girl, a loud roar was heard as a pair of electric clippers came to life. Trimmed hair could at least grow back after a few weeks and Aoi knew that she could probably style her horribly cut hair into a cute bob since those were always in style. But an electric razor was something that should never be anywhere near her head! She wasn't some punk rocker or one of those weird girls who shaved half of her head bald!

The buzzing sound grew closer and closer until Aoi felt the vibrating metal guard run across the nape of her neck, reducing what little hair she had left on the back of her neck to stubble. The hands worked quickly and efficiently, going higher and higher up the back of her head. She felt the sickening tickle of the razor run by her ears as the loud hum assaulted her eardrums. With one last pass of the razor, her hair resembled the most perfect bowl shape imaginable.

Aoi's anger had practically vanished, leaving behind a poor young woman who was crying her eyes out. If only she had forced Yuki to go into the machine instead! Now, she was at the mercy of this machine, a machine that was rewriting the rules as it went along. Aoi simply hoped that she would be let out of this machine before anything else could happen to her. 

The gloved hands lifted the sobbing up from her little chair and placed her into a small wash basin full of soapy water. Aoi tried to stop sobbing, but the loss of her hair was simply too much to bare. 

As she sat there crying, the machine started washing her with a wet rag and baby shampoo: this gave Aoi time to reflect. 'At least it hadn’t mistaken me for one of the bald infants.' Aoi shuddered as she realized that she dodged a massive bullet. 'What would the machine had done if it had confused me for a baby that couldn’t walk or even sit up? Would it reduce my muscles until I could barely hold my head up?!'

A rough scalp massage broke that line of terrible thoughts, causing Aoi to whine out in discomfort.

"Take it easy on me!"

*Pacification Protocol Engaged*

The machine had shoved a tiny clear pacifier that read "I heart dinosaurs" into her mouth. 

Aoi sulked as the machine continued to massage the soapy suds of the baby shampoo into her new bowl haircut. Unlike Takara, the assistant manager of the daycare knew there was nothing she could do at this point. From her past experience maintaining the machine, she knew that things were starting to return to normal. Well, as normal as they could be considering the malfunctioning machine was washing a twenty two year old woman. 

Still, Aoi knew that the worst was behind her. She would soon be given a pair of shorts and a shirt and be out of this horrible situation once her bath was finished. Considering the fact that the machine was able to override the basic tenets of its own programming, maybe she could program the machine to give her even larger breasts once she fixed everything. 

The machine dumped a small bucket of water onto her head, surprising the young woman while simultaneously removing the lather from her hair. However, due to her much larger size, compared to the children the machine normally tended to, it needed to dump three more small buckets of water onto her head. 

While her hair was being rinsed, a loofah and a few brushes were run across her body. The loofah tended to her felt chest, unintentionally teasing her sensitive new nipples. Aoi tried not to moan as the loofah rubbed her tiny buds. Meanwhile, the brushes were moving downwards from her legs until they reached the soles of her feet. 

"AAHHHAAAHAHAHA!"

Aoi broke out into a bout of uncontrollable laughter as the brushes tickled the bottoms of her feet. Between the delicate dance of the loofah across her chest and the fast bristles tickling her petite feet, Aoi was experiencing sensory overload. Without even realizing it, the twenty two year old let out an involuntary gush of pee.

*Baby Daichi Had An Accident*

"No I didn't!" Aoi tried to say in between giggles.

Regardless of her protests, the machine had marked this accident on Daichi's profile, which was now also Aoi's profile. This alerted the machine that Daichi was to be downgraded for this afternoon.

Even though Aoi practically ran the daycare, she had no way of knowing each child's potty training progress. Ultimately, she simply didn't care about which kid was still pissing their pampers. That was the machine's job to oversee. But had she paid attention, she might of known that, while Daichi had conquered potty training, his mother had documented that he still had the occasional accident via his digital profile. As such, she had authorized the daycare to diaper him in the event of such accidents as both a precaution and as punishment for failing to find a potty. 

So, a heavily tickled Aoi was lifted out of the basin and laid back onto the belt. Before the girl could even think of escaping, the machine ordered several metallic arms to dry the wet girl. They started roughly drying her naked body with fluffy towels which Aoi was grateful for. She needed the time to catch her breath.

*Baby Is Clean. Initiating Diapering*

Aoi felt her already warm face grow hot as she realized that the machine had intended to diaper her.

"What gives!? I'm potty trained!"

*Baby Had An Accident*

To Be Continued...

Want to read more? You can read the entire story on my Patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

Chapter 5: Aoi Gets Diapered

Aoi knew that she couldn't argue her way out of this. She saw what had happened to Takara amd knew better than to push her luck. As she was laid back onto the belt, she couldn’t help but wonder if Mrs. Akiyama had been a victim of a glitch and not a pervert like she had earlier assumed.

A generous dusting of baby powder covered her entire body, from head to toe, as the gloved hands shook multiple canisters of baby powder onto her naked form. Clouds of powder arose from all around her, causing Aoi to sneeze.

"Too much powder!"

The pair of hands put away the baby powder and pulled out what appeared to be a large white rectangle. As the hands pulled it taut, stretching the now hourglass shaped piece of plastic out, Aoi realized what it was: a diaper! She had worked around diapers for years. Hell, she literally just changed a forty one year old woman's diaper only ten minutes ago. But the idea of herself being forced to wear one made her fight back. She pulled her legs to her chest and tried to kick the oversized pamper from the hands above her.

*SLAP*

Stinging. That was the feeling that radiated across the young woman's thigh. Instantly, Aoi ceased her kicks. She didn't want to be spanked by this insane machine!

"Ugghh!" Aoi whined as she was forced to lay back and have the gloved hands run lotion inti her pussy and asshole. One of the gloved hands spread her butt cheeks apart while a new hand pushed a lubed up finger up her anal rosebud. 

Aoi cried out in shock as the lone intruder wiggled around inside her ass. It almost felt like it had inserted something into her bottom. 

Finally, the long finger like intruder was pulled out. 

"Mmphh"

Aoi watched as her legs were hoisted up and the gloved hands placed her new diaper underneath her butt. She simply tolerated it. After all, once she was off the conveyor belt, she could change out of it. The machine taped her into the adult sized pamper with minimal effort.

The thickness that caressed her freshly lotioned pussy felt heavenly. The added bulk of her pamper was akin to a pillow and gave her an odd feeling of security. For a moment, she understood why some people liked to wear diapers. 

A simple, enlarged baby t-shirt featuring a Stegosaurus was pulled down over her head, completely her infantile ensemble. Aoi had no time to look at herself as the hands pushed her down a chute which led to the daycare room. 

Aoi landed on her thickly padded butt in front of Yuki, the still diapered Mrs. Akiyama and baby Emi. The two women stared at the newest addition to the daycare with shock. However, Takara was to first to speak up.

"How yoo wike id now?"

"Mrs. Akiyama, that's not nice." Yuki chastised the woman who was twice her age before turning her attention to her boss.

"What happened to you?!"

"Turns out Miss Poopy Pampers over there was a victim of a glitch." Aoi stated as professionally as she could, but her current wardrobe made her look like an overgrown toddler. 

"Towd yah!" Takara whined.

"Okay, but what happened to your boobs?" Yuki asked.

"The-"

"Omigawd!" Yuki blurted out. "You were stuffing your bra this whole time!?"

"You know what?" Aoi stated with a frown as her subordinate laughed at her misfortune. "How about you go in there and turn off the machine?"

Yuki suddenly stopped giggling.

"Why?!"

"Unless you want to change more adult diapers, I think you should hit the shut off switch while I go change out of this crap." Aoi explained as she walked past the smaller woman.

"Oh, that's a good point. The other moms will be here soon."

To Be Continued...

Want to read more of my stories? You can read them all on my Patreon. 

• Like 2
On 11/22/2019 at 5:12 PM, Curio said:

Loving it so far. Can't wait for more. ?

I'll probably be taking a bit of a break on this story, but I truly appreciate your support and feedback. I am currently sick, got Thanksgiving on Thursday and am going on a long drive to see my favorite band play two hundred miles away on Saturday. So, I think it'll be good to take some time off, think about what direction I want to go from here. I never planned to contunue this story, but a lot of people wanted me to continue and told me to keep going. However, the initial support I got for this story has kind of dried up. 

11 hours ago, Cya said:

I'll probably be taking a bit of a break on this story, but I truly appreciate your support and feedback. I am currently sick, got Thanksgiving on Thursday and am going on a long drive to see my favorite band play two hundred miles away on Saturday. So, I think it'll be good to take some time off, think about what direction I want to go from here. I never planned to contunue this story, but a lot of people wanted me to continue and told me to keep going. However, the initial support I got for this story has kind of dried up. 

Hope you feel better soon!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 5:31 PM, Cya said:

am currently sick, got Thanksgiving on Thursday and am going on a long drive to see my favorite band play two hundred miles away on Saturday.

Cya, I hope you have recovered well, and had fun.

• Like 1
On 11/7/2019 at 12:52 AM, Cya said:

Chapter 3: Yuki's Horrible Trip Through The Machine 

*Ini- Iniati- tiating Scan*

To Be Continued...

If you enjoyed this story than feel free to check out my Patreon for more stories about all manner of different diaper based things!

Well that is... Terryfying...

How the hell is a device A: Legal and B: Not kill the person? The shock from the pain alone should send the person into cardiac arrest.... ??

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 6: Two For The Price Of One

The sound of a voice echoing in the lobby caused both Yuki and Aoi to freeze briefly.

"Shit, I think someone's in the lobby." Aoi said as she turned around.

"Yeah." Yuki replied. "What do we do?"

"What do we do?" Aoi imitated her subordinate before face palming. "Get your ass out there and tell them not to use the machine because it's broken!"

"Right." Yuki blushed and started running towards the door that led into a hallway that separated the daycare from the lobby.

"She is such an idiot." Aoi said aloud, causing Takara to look up at the woman dressed like a two year old boy with an arched her eyebrow. 

"Ho yuu tew cloowns wun dis pawce is beyand meh." Takara muttered with a heavy lisp.

"Don't give me any lip, little lady."

"Liddle lady?" Takara practically spat the words out. "I'm a fowtee wun yeaw owd lowyer!"

"That looks like she should be in a crib instead of a courtroom!" Aoi shot back.

Yuki could hear the arguing between her boss and Mrs. Akiyama from down the hallway that lined the machine, but she couldn't do anything about it. If she turned around to stop the argument, the mothers in the lobby would surely end up in the machine! 

'What should I do?!' Yuki wondered as she stood in place, torn between wanting to restore peace in the daycare and preventing more women from being accidentally taken into the machine. 

"At least I'm not dressed like a giant baby!" Aoi's taunt could be heard from behind the door.

"Ugh." Yuki sighed. 'I can't let Aoi yell at Mrs. Akiyama. She'll probably sue us for emotional abuse or something.'

---

"That's weird." An average housewife, who was holding her small child in her arms, stated as she looked around the empty lobby.

"Yeah, where's the girl who greets us and signs our kids in?" Another woman wearing a black jacket and white blouse asked as she walked in through the front door with her young son in tow.

"Mommy, I gotta go potty!" The young boy standing beside the smartly dressed business women announced in a desperately whiny voice.

"I know, sweetheart, but you're too big for the slot and mommy has to sign you in before you can use the potty in the daycare."

"I came in today to sign up my daughter, but this doesn't bode well for my decision of enrolling her here." The housewife explained as she looked around. "Umm. Do they even have a bathroom here?" The housewife asked the woman in the black jacket and black pencil skirt. 

"You know, now that I think about it, I think it's only for the kids, but the employees have to have one back there somewhere." 

"Good, as embarrassing as it is to admit this, I was holding it off till I got back home, but my morning green tea is about to go right through me." The housewife wearing a green sweater over a simple lavender dress blushed. 

"For your sake, and my son's, I hope someone gets their butt out here or I'm going to be forced to slide my son in the slot." The business woman started walking behind the front desk, hoping to get someone's attention.

"I'm Sakura Sakurai by the way, nice to meet you Mrs.-?"

"Kazumi, Kazumi Hitsumoto." The business replied.

"Hey!" The housewife's eyes lit up as she had an epiphany. "What if they've become completely autonomous?!"

"Maybe." The businesswoman replied with a shrug before adding "but wouldn't we have gotten a text message or something telling us this change in policy?"

"You have a point."

---

"Yuki? What the hell are you doing back here?" 

"I was going to talk to the women in the lobby when I heard you yelling at Mrs. Akiyama. Can you just stop arguing with her for one minute?"

"She is being an absolute bitch! She insulted me and called us clowns!" Aoi frowned as she watched her coworker stand in between the two women dressed like oversized babies.

"You know what? She has the right to be a little upset!" Yuki shot back. "You think you would understand that and be a little more sympathetic to her situation since the machine cut your hair off!"

"Maybe that's why I'm a little sensitive about how I look and why I snapped at her?! You ever think of that?" Aoi replied with every word laced with venom that she uttered.

"Everything is going to be okay. I'm sure Corporate can fix this, but first we all need to take a deep breath and calm down."

---

"MOMMMMMY" The business woman's son cried out as he wet his shorts.

"Damn it!" Kazumi Hitsumoto swore as she watched her three year old son piss himself. "I'm not going to just stand here and twiddle my thumbs while my son suffers in wet pants!"

The three year old quieted his sobs to a mere whimper as his mom finished yelling. He hated it when his mommy got upset.

"From what I've been told over the phone, the machine automatically logs the kids in and puts them into the nursery. Maybe you should put your son in there and the machine can get him changed into dry pants?" Sakura offered as she cradled her own child.

"I think he's a little too big for that." Kazumi stated as she gazed at the panel and then looked over at her son, sizing him up. "Wait a minute. You say that the machine leads directly into the nursery?" 

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure that the babies go directly into the daycare after being logged in and changed. At least, that's what the worker told me on the phone when I called to inquire about this place."

"I think I know a way to get those lazy daycare workers out here."

The confused housewife watched as her fellow annoyed mother marched over to the slot and pulled it down before sticking her head in.

"Someone better get out here right now! This is Kazumi Hitsumoto, wife of the Mayor's chief engineer, Ryusei Hitsumoto! My son needs his wet pants changed immediately or my husband will have you all fired!" The business woman barked into the dimly lit room that housed the machine. 

"Do you see anyone back there?" Sakura asked, genuinely curious if anyone was even in the building other than themselves. 

Kazumi looked around, examining the inside of the chute that led into the facility. All she could see was the outline of a long belt that stretched towards a small opening of light about two hundred feet away from her. 

"I don't see anyone in here, but I can hear someone arguing back there!" The business woman finished her statement with an abrupt increase in the volume of her voice before turning around and looking back at the housewife. 

"Are you sure that this place isn't fully automated? I mean, they have a mach-"

"AAAAHHHHHH!" A loud shriek echoed throughout the lobby as a pair of gloved hands grabbed Kazumi by her jacket and tried to pull her into the slot in the wall. 

"Oh my God!" Thinking fast, Sakura gently laid her baby on the ground and bolted towards the woman being lifted off the ground. 

"Help me!" Kazumi cried out as the machine sent more hands to grab her by her black jacket and pencil skirt. The fierce business woman kicked her nylon covered legs that stuck out from the wall, trying to get the metallic tentacles to drop her.

"Hold on!" The house wife shouted as she cleared the gap between them and grabbed Kazumi by her ankles. "I got you!"

"Pull, damn it! Pull me with everything you've got!"  Kasum cried out desperately.

Try as she might, there was no way she would be able to pull Kazumi loose from the grip of the hands. She barely had the strength to match the machine and keep the business woman from being pulled further into the wall, but at the rate at which her arms were tiring, it would only be a matter of time before she lost the strength in her arms and gave up.

An unexpected, harsh tugging motion lifted the housewife off of the tiled floor due to the machine increasing its maximum torque. In an instant, it pulled both women into the air and through the opening in the wall. Once inside the room, a flurry of hands grabbed Kasumi and Sakura, forcing them onto the chute. Once both squirming women were on the chute, the hands let them go, sending them both tumbling down until they landed on top of each other in a heap on the conveyor belt.

"What the hell happened?" Kasumi asked as she rubbed her sore backside.

"I think we're in the machine and, if you would be so kind, please get off of me!"

Kasumi blinked and looked down to see that she was laying directly on top of a sprawled out Sakura. 

"I'm so sorry!" Kasumi apologized with a blush as she rolled off of Sakura and landed on her feet like a cat beside the conveyor belt. The young professional noticed immediately that her black high heels had been lost in the struggle, but she had more important things to worry about besides a pair of missing heels. She was now trapped inside this strange, silent, pitch black room. At least, it was silent until a sensor in the floor alerted the machine that one of the "babies" was on the floor.

*ERROR! CHILD FELL OFF THE BELT!*

To Be Continued...

I apologize for the delay and hope you enjoyed this latest chapter. For a simple $3 pledge, you can read the entire 5.7k word update!

• Like 1
On 4/15/2020 at 9:27 PM, elfenlied said:

great job im happy to see this story updated again its been a while ❤️

I know, I feel bad for making everyone wait so long. As mentioned previously, this was supposed to be a one shot that got extremely popular. A lot of people wanted more so I continued it. Sadly, I ran out of inspiration and due to a mixture of real life situations (Corona), caring for my family and commissions online it got buried. Ironically enough, the idea of two complete strangers going into the machine and becoming "family" gave me the inspiration needed to continue this. There's a lot more of this on my Patreon (almost 6k words), but if you can't pledge, I'll be updating this until I run out of steam. The next concept I'm bouncing around in my head is a bit of a dozy. 

On 4/16/2020 at 1:52 AM, Josh23 said:

Glad for this to be back!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Expect more next week! 

I apologize for the delay, I've absolutely swamped with commissions I had to take to make ends meet. I truly appreciate all the nice comments and your support!

--

A loud, blaring digital announcement startled both women, causing them to look up at the ceiling to see a dozen long metallic cords with hands coming towards them at top speed! In what little light the room had, Kazumi could see the four fingered white gloves coming at her! They seized her by her wrists and pulled her up into the air where they began to subdue and strip the struggling woman. 

With mechanical precision the gloved hands stripped her of her black jacket and started to unbutton her blouse which exposed her bare shoulders. It took only seconds for the woman suspended in midair to have her white lace bra removed, leaving her topless. Kasumi tried to cover her small breasts, but the machine held her hands, forcing her tiny tits to remain on display. 

"Let me go! My husband will get this place shutdown in a heartbeat once I get out of here!"

Sakura sat there on the belt while the hands went about their work. She was feeling absolutely mortified and helpless as they stripped her of her green sweater and dress. There was nothing she could do to stop these crazy machines, they were way too strong. At this rate, she was going to be completely undressed by these mechanical hands within the next minute!

"Please!" Sakura screamed. "If anyone is out there, shut the machine off! It's making a mistake!"

---

"Oh no!" Yuk pointed at the door which led to the infant processing room. "Somebody is in the machine!"

"Yeah, because you weren't in the lobby to stop them from going near the slot!" Aoi shouted at her coworker.

"We have to do something fast or they'll end up like you or Takara!"

"You better go in there and shut down the machine then." Aoi said nonchalantly, crossing her arms.

"But you're the boss. You should do it!"

"Look at me!" Aoi gestured to her bowl haircut and then made a sweeping gesture across her non extant chest. "I already tried to do it, remember?!" 

"I know, but I don't want to go in there. I could end up like you two or…worse." Yuki shuddered.

"You are to blame for all of this! You should've turned on the cleaning bot last night! You should've been in the lobby this morning!" Aoi replied with a scowl.

"I know. I know, but-" Yuki found herself cut off by a renewed outpouring of screams emanating from within the diapering machine.

---

Sakura and Kasumi were screaming their lungs out as they were both held onto the conveyor belt together, spread eagle and butt naked as the machine proceeded to scan their bodies. 

*Babies Not In The Database!*

"That's because we're not babies you stupid machine!" Kazumi shouted from her spot on the conveyor belt as the scanner finished going down her body.

"Yeah, I'm not even a client here. I was going to enroll my baby!" Sakura added.

*Processing*

"Look, I'm twenty nine years old!" The naked business woman hollered before adding. "The scan should have shown you that!"

"You're twenty nine?! I'm twenty nine too!" Sakura smiled, and couldn't help but ask, "when is your birthday? Mine is December fifteenth."

"You're joking!" Kazumi actually found herself momentarily distracted from this bizarre situation by the fact that a woman, whom she had barely known for more than ten minutes, shared the same birthday as her. "My birthday is on the fifteenth of December too!"

*Twin Baby Girls Detected*

This unexpected response from the machine made Sakura give the ceiling a sideways glance while Kasumi felt a vein bulge on her forehead. 

"Just because we have the same birthday doesn't mean that we're twins!" Kazumi screamed, her face beat red.

*Such A Fussy Baby, But Don't Worry. You'll Both Be Diaper And Dressed. Then You Two Can Play In The Daycare*

"But I'm not even supposed to be here! The blushing housewife responded. "Check your database! My name is Sakura Sakurai!"

"And I'm Kazumi H-".

*Starting File For Sakura And Kazumi Sakurai*

The business woman found herself cut off by the computerized voice, leaving the naked woman visibly shaking with rage. She tried to kick her shapely legs, but they were easily seized and held immobile by the gloved hands.

"My last name is not Sakurai!" Kazumi yelled, but the machine ignored her. Instead of getting a response, she was carried down the conveyor belt until it dropped her onto a cold surface which gently lowered down.

*Weight Is 102 Pounds. Height Is 5'5*

"This can't be happening to me! I'm a mother!"

To Be Continued...

I apologize for the delay and hope you enjoyed this latest addition. For a small, $3 pledge, you can read the entire 5.7k word update!

• Like 1

While it's normally extremely difficult to press criminal charges when corporations are involved they did fuck with a member of the local DAs office so.... I would not want to be there when the board of directors finds out about this shit ?

On 5/4/2020 at 5:45 AM, YourFNF said:

While it's normally extremely difficult to press criminal charges when corporations are involved they did fuck with a member of the local DAs office so.... I would not want to be there when the board of directors finds out about this shit ?

That's a very astute point. However, what if one of the mom's had pull with the mayor/city council? Could possibly revoke their lease to the property.  However, that's a bit too realistic for a story like this, but it's a very fun tangent to consider. 

Her mind screamed as she was picked up and passed from one iron grip to another until she found herself placed in a tiny basin filled with warm, soapy water. Before she could even utter a word, the hands were upon her, taking small sud covered brushes and scrubbing her body from head to toe! 

*Weight Is 115 Pounds. Height Is 5'5*

"I'm not that heavy!" Sakura whined. 

It was bad enough that she was having trouble losing the baby weight, but she didn't want anyone to hear her true weight! 

However, when she looked up from the scale, Sakura noticed that her new "sister" was too busy getting washed to pay attention to what the computer had stated. It definitely explained why the machine had come to a stop, leaving her on this weird plate, while it waited for Kazumi to be washed. Suddenly, Sakura realized that she might have an opportunity to escape! She tried to get off her back on the uneven surface of the scale, but as soon as she moved her hands, she felt the familiar grip of the gloved hands holding her by her wrists once again. 

"Let me go!!" Sakura whined until a single gloved digit pressed against her lips, telling her without using a single word to be quiet.

Dismayed by this turn of events, Sakura turned her attention back on Kazumi who was currently being laid out further down the line on the belt face down on her tiny tummy. It was at that moment that the naked housewife felt her hands get pulled upwards as her ankles were grabbed. She was lifted effortlessly off the belt and taken over to the tiny baby tub where she was lowered into the water. There was just enough space for the water to rise up to the top of her public mound and ass. 

"I don't need a bath!" Sakura shouted. 

As Sakura whined and cried at the machine bathing her, Kazumi found herself forced to lay on her stomach. A familiar scent filled the air around her when the belt suddenly jerked to a stop. The smell was sickeningly sweet and ironically nostalgic. The business woman instantly recognized it; Baby Powder! 

Kazumi knew what was coming if she stayed in place! She tried to get up, tried to roll off the belt, but a firm hand pressed against her back, holding her against the rubber surface of the belt as a hand wielding a powder puff came up from the side of the assembly line. 

"Don't you dare powder my ass!"

Sakura was in the middle of being washed as she heard her fellow captive begin to renew her shouts. She couldn't help but watch as the woman started to struggle. Her firm ass was proudly displayed by the machine as it patted a thick coating of talcum powder in a circular fashion while the screaming business woman twisted about. For a brief moment, the two naked mothers locked eyes when Kazumi turned her head and saw Sakura watching her squirming. 

"Don't look at me!" Kazumi pleaded, her face flush and blushing profusely as she was powdered and manhandled by this perverted daycare program. 

Sakura complied and quickly found herself looking down at her thick, sopping wet bush. Now matter what the machine did to her, she knew that she was still a woman because of her womanly curves and large patch of pubic hair. 

Unbeknownst to Sakura, Kazumi kept her mound shaved smooth. This was why the machine had put the business woman on the belt after washing her. However, Sakura soon realized that something was different as the gloved hands started spreading her legs wide. A lone gloved hand appeared in front of her, holding up a simple triple bladed razor. 

It was getting ready to shave her hairy pussy bare!

"No!!! I don't want to be shaved!" Sakura cried out in terror as her eyes threatened to spill tears. "Get that away from me!!!!!"

Kazumi could hear Sakura screaming about shaving or something, but it really didn't matter to her since she had just been flipped onto her back. Momentarily disoriented, the business woman was slightly startled when the machine started rubbing baby oil into her crotch. If she wasn't in such a bizarre place, she might've actually enjoyed the fingers working the oil around her pussy. Before Kazumi could get too comfortable, the oiled up hand was quickly removed and followed by another hand liberally dusting baby powder sprinkled all over her glistening, bald clit.  Unsurprisingly, a large, white disposable diaper was pulled out from beneath the belt and lifted into view. Kazumi had expected as much, but she found herself surprised by just how big the damn thing was. Kazumi couldn't comprehend how the machine had a diaper in her size. 

"Once I get out of here, my husband will get permission from the mayor to level this building." Kazumi seethed as her ankles were grabbed, lifting her plump bottom off of the conveyor belt. 

While Kazumi was getting diapered, Sakura stared dumbly at her newly shaven pussy. There wasn't even an inch of stubble on the patch of pale skin where her pubic hair once was! This troubled her greatly. It was bad enough that she was pretty much sitting in an infant's bathing basin, but the very thought that her pubic hair may have been permanently removed, forever robbing her of her badge of womanhood, made her feel like such a little girl.

A lone gloved hand ran it's fingers through her long, luxurious black locks of hair. She could feel it loosening knots from her earlier struggles. 'Why is it touching my hair? This crazy contraption better not be getting any ideas!' 

While Sakura worried about what fate the machine had in store for her hair, a large glob of something heavy landed on her head, causing the naked mother to reach for her head. However, she was too slow, the hands were working the mystery fluid into her hair. She found herself laying back against the slight slope of the tiny tub as the machine massaged her scalp in a way that made her feel limp. She closed her eyes and savored the feeling of an automated being washing her hair. 'This is something that could totally become popular.' Sakura mused as her hair was rinsed and the excess water squeezed out by the big hands. 

"That's so nice." Sakura muttered to herself as the machine finished cleaning her hair.

"Thank you for washing my hair! That was so-" 

Sakura paused in mid sentence as her now opened eyes saw a shiny silver utensil for cutting hair being brought by her face. She stood as still as a leaf, not wanting anything to do with those scissors as the gloved hand gathered up her hair and held it much like a hair tie would hold her hair together in a ponytail. 

*CLIP*

To Be Continued...

I hope you enjoyed this latest addition. Let me know whst you think below. Also, for a small, $3 pledge, you can read the entire 5.7k word update!