LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boarder's Tale Chapters 1-14 Complete

The Boarder's Tale Chapter 1

Pete stood outside the terrace house. 

He looked at the piece of paper in his hand. The internet was amazing, he thought. No need for those rental sites. He'd found the landlady of this place on a travel chatroom, and here he was a month and 12000 miles later.

He opened the nicely painted cast iron gate between the two white pillars and made his way along a short, flagstoned path and up several steps to the black front door. He lifted the polished brass doorknocker and heard the sound it made reverberate inside.

A few moments later the door opened and a pleasant looking, middle aged lady stood smiling at Pete. 

The stereotype of the landlady, thought Pete as he introduced himself. The lady was Mrs Smith, a widow who offered room and board to what she told Pete were 'suitable lodgers'.

It seemed that Pete was suitable enough to be having a cup of tea a few minutes later with Mrs Smith and being told how she ran her house.

'So,' said Mrs Smith. 'Anything else, just ask. You'll have your own key. One more thing, do you have issues with bedwetting?'

The question took Pete by surprise. He blushed, because he had had a few problems in that area. He had been late toilet training, his mother had told him, and he had wet his bed off and on into his teens. Even later, he had had occasional episodes, when very tired, stressed or once or twice after drinking too much.

'Er, bedwetting?' he replied, hoping he hadn't looked guilty.

'Yes,' said Mrs Smith. 'It's not too uncommon, and creates a lot of washing. I have a plastic undersheet if there's any chance that you might have an accident.'

Pete was still a little shocked. His bedwetting history was probably his most private issue.

'Oh, well...' he began.

'It's not a big deal,' said Mrs Smith. 'When was the last time you wet the bed?'

Pete had never been good at lying. 

'Oh,' he said, trying to sound confident. 'A while ago. A long while ago.'

'So, since childhood,' said Mrs Smith. 'How long ago? Years? Months?'

Pete could have kicked himself. This was the perfect accommodation for him, and in the first five minutes he's admitting wetting the bed. 

''Years,' said Pete. 'Several.'

He winced inwardly. He was making this worse.

'I see,' said Mrs Smith. 'I think we'll start with the plastic undersheet and see how you get on.'

Bloody hell, thought Pete. How has this become an issue? At least she's not kicking me out on the strength of it, he thought. 

'OK, thanks,' he replied. 

Damn, he thought. I'm my own worst enemy. That sounded like I was confirming that I'm a bedwetter. 

'Well. I'll show you your room.' said Mrs Smith, getting up from her chair. 

She was quite well built, Pete thought as he watched Mrs Smith turn towards the door. She was wearing jeans and a woollen top. She had nice hips and a large bust. Pete liked full, mature figures, not he thought, that he had any ideas towards this nice lady, even if she had sprung his big secret. At least she didn't seem horrified that anyone should occasionally have an accident at night.

Mrs Smith opened a door in the upstairs hallway into a large, comfortable room. There was a big, paned window, a fireplace and a double bed. On the bedspread, resting against the pillows were three large stuffed toys. Pete looked at them in surprise.

'Oh, they're left over,' said Mrs Smith with a laugh, without saying left over from what, or who. 'You can choose one for yourself if you like. I'm sure the previous owner wouldn't mind.'    

'No, it's OK,' said Pete.

He wasn't sure if what Mrs Smith had just said was odd or not. 

'Your bathroom is down the hall at the end,' said Mrs Smith. 'We sit down to pee in this house, by the way,' she added. 'Less chance of mess.' 

'OK,' said Pete. 

Now that was odd, he thought. Still, it was her house, and he usually sat to pee anyway. He'd grown up in a household comprising his mother and three older sisters, where no one including him ever stood to use the toilet. It seemed natural now. 

Mrs Smith wrapped up her introduction to the house.

'That's about it,' she said. 'You have the run of the house, and you're most welcome to sit downstairs with me in the living room in the evenings. In fact, I'd enjoy the company. Or you can play up here in your room.'  

Play in my room, thought Pete. Maybe she meant play something on my laptop. 

'I'll leave you to it,' she said, turning to the door. 'Dinner will be at 7.30.'

'OK, thanks,' said Pete, watching Mrs Smith's denim clad hips as she left the room.  

To be continued.

• Like 5

The Boarder's Tale Chapter 2

After Mrs Smith left, Pete put his two modest bags in the bed and unpacked. He tended to travel light, and other than a couple of changes of clothes, he didn't carry much. 

He put his laptop on the small table beside the bed and placed his spare clothing neatly in the empty chest of drawers. Having unpacked in a few minutes, he lay back on the bed to take stock of things. It all seemed good, except for the embarrassing business of his bedwetting. Pete mentally kicked himself again over that. He hoped it would never be mentioned again. Then he thought of the slightly weird things Mrs Smith had said, like him playing in his room. Oh well, he thought. Maybe it wasn't weird and he was just on edge about the bedwetting. His thoughts were interrupted by a tap at the door, followed by the door opens and Mrs Smith taking a step into the room, carrying some towels. 

'I thought you might like to have a shower before dinner,' she said.

'Thanks, I'll do that,' replied Pete, and Mrs Smith left, closing the door. 

She might have knocked and waited until I answered, thought Pete. Then again, he thought, maybe she's just easygoing and doesn't believe in much personal privacy. 

He got up and made his way to the bathroom. It was a big bathroom, bright and well appointed. The shower was glass walled and quite deep, so there was no shower curtain. Pete stripped off and put his clothes on the long, low padded bench at the side of the bathroom. It looked like a bench for doing exercises on. I might try it later, thought Pete. He tried to keep himself fit, not always easy when travelling. 

The shower was hot and at a good pressure,  unusual for this country, Pete had found. He'd been luxuriating under it, soaping and rinsing, and was washing his hair when he heard Mrs Smith in the room. 

'My God,' he thought. He had his eyes closed against the shampoo, and all he could do was turn away from Mrs Smith's voice. 

Mrs Smith laughed. 

'Don't be modest,' she said. 'I was a paediatric nurse for 20 years and I've seen plenty of naked young boys. 'I'm just putting some fresh towels in here.'

'Er, thanks Mrs Smith,' said Pete. 

Maybe she was a hippy years ago too, thought Pete, or a nudist. 

'And I've put your plastic sheet on the bed, so you don't have to feel anxious about the mattress. Washing a sheet or two is no drama,' she said. 'I see you chose the blue teddy,' she added, with a laugh, then left the room, as far as Pete could hear through the suds. 

He rinsed his hair off and opened his eyes. He was alone. Again he wondered if Mrs Smith was a bit odd, or whether he was being overly sensitive. After all, the women he'd grown up with certainly afforded him no privacy, although they expected plenty, he thought with slight resentment as he remembered his sisters and mother, even in his teenage years, quite happily coming into the bathroom while he was naked. And 'my plastic sheet', he thought, and 'washing the sheets is no drama'. Did she actually expect him to wet the bed, he wondered. He wished the embarrassing subject had never come up. As for the blue teddy, he'd put the others back in the shelf, and left the blue teddy on the bed just because it looked appealing in a funny way. No big deal, he thought, and wondered why Mrs Smith had mentioned it. 

Clean, dried and refreshed, Pete returned to his room, dressed and joined Mrs Smith for a delicious roast dinner. Whatever else she was, she was a good cook, thought Pete. The only hiccup was when he dropped a bit of the hot trifle they had for dessert on his shirt. Mrs Smith had made a bit of a fuss about wiping it off, and replaced the fork he'd been using with a spoon, which Pete thought was unnecessary. 

The fire was burning in the comfortable living room, and Pete was looking forward to sitting comfortably there for a while, when Mrs Smith announced that she thought he should have 'a nice early night' after his long day settling into new accommodation. Effectively being told to go to bed, Pete obeyed, going up to his room. 

To be continued. 

• Like 3

The Boarder's Tale Chapter 3

Pete sat on the bed, catching up on some emailing before he hit the sack. He didn't like social media - it was enough keeping up with his emails. He mailed a few friends, including his current sort of girlfriend Ellie back home. She was a couple of years older than he was, and a serious sort. Pete tried to tone down his enthusiasm about things when he emailed her. He didn't like her telling him he was 'like a kid' when he chattered excitedly about something good or interesting. For example, Ellie had a stuffed animal on her bed - a puppy - and Pete, after telling her he'd found a good place to stay, was about to tell he had a blue teddy on his bed, but he deleted the half sentence. He looked at the teddy, picked him up and put him on the chest of drawers with the other two animals. 

'Sorry, buddy,' Pete said aloud, then felt a bit silly for saying it. 

He felt quite happy, and hummed tunelessly to himself as he undressed and climbed into bed. It was a very comfortable bed, although he was annoyed to feel the plastic under the bottom sheet. We'll soon get that sorted, he thought. He stretched out in the bed, naked. He never wore pyjamas. 

He turned out the bedside lamp, and had been lying there, listening to the muffled sounds of late night suburbia coming through the closed window, for only a few minutes when he had the urge to pee. 

'Dammit,' he said, and climbed out of bed. 

He really did need to go, and hurried out the door and to the bathroom. He had to squeeze his penis between his fingers for the last few feet, and sat gratefully on the toilet. Phew, he thought. That sometimes happened. Needing to go meant needing to go. He usually made sure to visit the bathroom before long trips or lectures to minimise the problem in case it occurred. Ellie called it his 'Chinese bladder' and he called her 'politically incorrect'. 

Pete got up and flushed the toilet. He left the bathroom to find the hall light on and came almost face to face with Mrs Smith. 

'Hello dear,' said Mrs Smith quite casually. 'I heard you running up here and popped up to see if you were OK.'

Pete was stuck, naked, standing in front of his landlady. He could hardly turn around and speak to her, so he just tried to pretend he was dressed. 

'I'm fine, Mrs Smith,' Pete said. 'I just went to the bathroom and .I didn't want to, you know, waste time.'

Mrs Smith smiled in reply. 

'That's OK, honey,' replied Mrs Smith. 'You've got the plastic sheet if there's a problem. Did you take your PJs off?'

Pete was a little flustered. First the damned topic of the plastic sheet had come up again - really the topic of his bedwetting, and second he should be able to not wear pajamas, even here. He hadn't worn 'PJs' since he was a kid. 

'I don't wear them,' said Pete. 

That reminded him he was naked. He hoped this wasn't going to become normal. For some reason thought made him giggle aloud. He tried to stifle it.  

Mrs Smith looked concerned. 

'Sleeping naked isn't very healthy, Pete,' she said seriously. 'Or funny. I'll see what I can find you. The other spare room was Erica's. She was my last boarder. Nothing I have will fit you,' she continued, looking at Pete's slight frame. 'Erica's travelling and has left most of her clothes here. There might be something suitable that's not too girly,' she concluded with a light laugh. 

'It's OK,' said Pete. 'I'll wear my underclothes.'

'You certainly will not,' said Mrs Smith. 'I hope those are going straight in the wash, after all your travelling and roaming around the city yesterday. Hop back in your bedroom and I'll be there in a minute.'

Pete had no choice but to do as he was told. He went back to his room and looked at the bed. He could hardly get back in. He wished he'd brought a towel with him from the bathroom. He compromised by sitting on the bed with his jeans over his lap. He glanced at 'his' bear in the chest of drawers. 

'Bummer,' he said to it. 

Mrs Smith arrived a moment later with a handful of clothing. 

'I think these will do for now,' she said. 'You can wear these for a couple of nights until I go to the shops on Tuesday. I'll get you something then. You can come too if you like.'

'OK, thanks,' said Pete. 'I'll pay for them,' he added, wondering what Mrs Smith had found. 

'Not necessary, honey,' said Mrs Smith. 'A moving in present. Now, leg in here.'

Pete's sisters sometimes used to dress him, which he found very embarrassing. This was no better. 

'I can do it,' he objected. 

'Don't be silly,' said Mrs Smith. 'Leg in.'

Pete put one leg into the light blue terry towelling garment. It looked like shorts, but seemed to have a lot of scrunched looking elastic bits. 

'Now the other one,' said Mrs Smith. 

Pete complied, then put his arms up at Mrs Smith's command. 

'There we are,' said Mrs Smith, tugging the top of the garment down around Pete. 'Turn around,' she added. 

Pete turned, looking down at himself. The top was light blue terry as well. It was quite loose with a kind of seam high up across the front, where it felt tighter. It only went down to his hips, and the shorts were mostly visible beneath it. The shorts were really loose too, but they had elastic at the legs as well as the waist. The arms were short as well, with more elastic. All the edges were kind of scalloped. There was coloured stitching on the loose part of the top above the seam. Pete hoped it didn't say anything, and he sank his chin into his chest trying to see. 

Mrs Smith laughed. 

'It's just a pattern,' she said. 'It's called shirring. Well,' she added, 'Don't you look pretty!' 

Pretty wasn't how Pete ever wanted to look. Handsome would be more like it. He looked around and noticed there wasn't a decent sized mirror in the room. Still, he could see enough. He was wearing a kind of short towelling nightie, with puffy pants under it. He refused to even think the word panties. 

'It's like a dress,' Pete said. 

'Just a big t-shirt over shorts,' replied Mrs Smith matter of factly. 

Pete looked down again at his attire. He used to object to having to wear his sisters' cast-offs, including even their panties when his were all in the wash, and he objected to this, but he couldn't really say so to his new landlady, however weird this was. She was just trying to help. 

'All set, then,' said Mrs Smith brightly, as if dressing a naked boarder in a nightie that would suit a ten year old girl was nothing out of the ordinary. 'Back to bed.'

Slightly stunned, Pete nodded and climbed back into bed as Mrs Smith stood smiling at him. 

She pulled the bedclothes up to Pete's neck then bent towards him.

'Sleep tight, sweetie,' she said, and kissed him on his reddening cheek. 

'Goodnight, Mrs Smith,' Pete replied, inhaling the sweet perfume Mrs Smith's kiss had left swirling around his head.

Mrs Smith smiled again, then asked with her hand on the small bedside lamp, 'Do you need this light left on?' 

'No, it's OK,' said Pete. 

Mrs Smith headed to the door, then turned.

'Night then,' she said. 'And don't worry about the mattress. Remember you've got the plastic sheet,' 

Pete rolled his eyes in the dark. That subject had to go away. He waited for Mrs Smith to leave. 

'Oh,' came Mrs Smith's voice. 'He can't spend all night up there.'

Mrs Smith came back to the bed, and tucked the blue teddy under the bedclothes next to Pete's head. 

'Does he have a name?' asked Mrs Smith. 

Pete felt he was glowing with embarrassment. This was as bad as the bedwetting business. 

'Er, just buddy,' he said, and immediately felt ridiculous. 

'Buddy,' said Mrs Smith with her light laugh. 'Well, sleep well, you two.'

Pete was glad to hear her leave. He was going to get up and get rid of the stuffed toy, but in his annoyance and embarrassment, at least it was a comfort of sorts. He gave the bear a quick squeeze. 

'Goodnight, buddy,' he said quietly, not wanting even the furniture to hear. 

He spent a few minutes getting the unfamiliar loose garment comfortable around his body. He wondered what Erica was like. It felt funny wearing her clothes, whatever she was like. Despite his odd feelings, he did feel very well looked after, kind of embraced by Mrs Smith. Odd she might be, thought Pete, but he was warming towards her obvious concern for his welfare. 

Soon, he drifted off to sleep. 

To ge continued. 

'

'

• Like 3

The Boarder's Tale Chapter 4

'Morning, sweetheart!'

Pete opened his eyes to see Mrs Smith standing at the foot of his bed. He blinked at her. She was wearing a pink spandex body suit over green tights, and despite her middle age, she looked quite stunning. All curves and no sag. Pete was suddenly conscious of his penis stirring in his terry knickers. 

'Oh, I wish I had a camera,' Mrs Smith said. 'You all snuggled up with Buddy.'

Pete realised he had one arm around the stuffed toy, hugging it close to him. He pulled his arm away and pushed the bear to one side. 

'It was just on the bed,' he said. 

'That's alright, darling,' Mrs Smith said, laughing. 'How did you sleep? Any problems?'

Pete knew what she was referring to. He furtively slid one hand to his dry crotch. 

'Fine, Mrs Smith. I don't have those problems any more. It was years ago,' he said. 

'Still, honey,' said Mrs Smith. 'Now, I've gone through your clothes, and I must say, we really need to go shopping. Your underwear is, well, a disgrace, honey,' she continued with a smile. 'I put them in the bin. And your pants are almost as bad. I've put them in for a second wash, but I'm not sure that will help. And half the buttons are missing from your shirts. You really need a wife, Pete, or a mummy,' she said with a laugh. 

Pete wasn't sure whether to apologise for his well-worn clothing or not. As it was, he didn't have a chance. 

'So I've got some more of Erica's things for today,' she said. 'Don't worry, they're quite unisex,' she added with another laugh. 

Pete saw that she had a bundle of clothes in her hand which she placed on the bed. 

'I go to the gym on Sunday mornings,' she said, noting Pete's focus on her own clothing. 'With a few other mums and old girls.'

'Er, you look great,' said Pete, now sitting up in bed. 

The tight chest seam on his bedwear felt a bit odd, and Pete looked down to see that the fabric above the seam, the 'shirred' bit, was bulging out as if he had breasts under it. He tried to pull the material down flat. 

Mrs Smith smiled. 

'You are a cutie,' she said. 

Pete didn't really mind all the affectionate talk, but he wondered if Mrs Smith intended to stay while he got up. 

'Hop up and try some of these on,' she said. 'I don't know if you usually shower in the morning, but I think it's best to have your shower or bath before bedtime. You can come to the gym with me if you like, so hop up!'

Pete shrugged to himself, and climbed out of bed. His top was halfway up his torso, and he pulled the hem down to his hips. He felt even more odd in the daytime wearing the terry nightie and underpants, he told himself firmly. 

'Top first,' said Mrs Smith, holding out a pastel coloured garment. Pete struggled to get out of the nightie, and Mrs Smith put down the pastel top and helped him. 

'Thanks,' said Pete, and stood just in the puffy underpants. 

'Here we are,' said Mrs Smith, holding out the top while Pete put his arms up as he had the previous evening. 

'I can do it myself,' said Pete. 

'I'm here and I might as well help,' said Mrs Smith, and Pete resigned himself to her doing just that. 

He was reminded again of his sisters or mother dressing him. 

'Now, pants,' said Mrs Smith. 'As I said, yours were just too awful, so these are a pair of Erica's. Quite plain,' she added. 

Pete blushed as he pulled down the elasticated terry pants and tried to pull down the top to cover his loins. Mrs Smith took them from him, and he noticed that she quickly inspected the crotch. Of course they're dry, he thought, with a little tinge of pride. He wasn't a bedwetter. 

The underpants were plain, thought Pete, as Mrs Smith held them out for him, but thin looking and a soft cream colour. They covered a lot more than his old jocks, and were as big as BVDs but were all just material with no front opening. He stepped into them and Mrs Smith ignored his efforts at modesty and lifted his top to pull up the big pants. 

'There we are,' she said brightly. 'Comfy?'

The pants did fit smoothly and snugly, and immediately felt warm and comfortable. 

'Yeah, they're OK,' replied Pete. 

'Good,' said Mrs Smith. 'Now these.'

She held out a pair of light blue pants, again for Pete to step into.

'I can do it,' said Pete, taking hold of the waist and trying to pull the thin little plastic zipper to the front.

Mrs Smith laughed again. 

'The zipper's on the side, honey, but as I said, they're quite unisex,' she said. 

She tugged the pants high up Pete's waist and deftly zipped up the side. Pete looked down dubiously at the smooth expanse of pale blue fabric covering his front. The material felt a bit stretchy. There was just a slight bump indicating his gender. He glanced at Mrs Smith. 

'You look fine,' said Mrs Smith happily. 'No one's going to be looking at your tummy. I'll leave the top out of your pants. Most girls seem to wear it that way. And boys too.'

Pete wasn't so sure, but Mrs Smith had moved on to shoes and socks.

'Now your socks were a total disaster,' she said. 'They went straight in the bin. The bottoms were almost solid with grime!'

'Well, the laundromats...' began Pete. 

'Oh, they do a terrible job,' said Mrs Smith. 'And they use awful cheap detergent. These clothes smell lovely.'

Pete was aware of a fragrance coming from his new clothes. 

'Now, said Mrs Smith, 'Erica has fairly large feet for a girl, and yours are quite petite, so I'm guessing these will fit. Pop these on.'

Pete looked st the socks Mrs Smith was holding. They were small and white, with a kind of pink trim around the top and a little flowery thing on the backs. 

'They'll be under your slacks,' said Mrs Smith. 'They're the plainest Erica had.'

Pete put his foot in the first sock and let Mrs Smith pull it up to his ankle. It didn't go up very far, and Pete hoped his pants would cover the trim and flower. The other one went on, and Mrs Smith produced a pair of pale green sneakers with pink laces. 

'Your boots looked as if you'd been working on an oil rig,' Mrs Smith said. 'They're outside the back door. I didn't even want them inside, on my carpet,' she added as Pete put his feet into the sneakers. 

They fit well, thought Pete, as long as you didn't look at the icky colours. Mrs Smith was about to tie his laces, but Pete insisted on at least doing that. 

'It's a bit of a rainbow,' said Mrs Smith with a smile as Pete stood up, 'But you look lovely. Now, your hair. I know you washed it last night, but what are we going to do with it?'

Nothing, thought Pete. He liked the shaggy, beatnik look, and had worn his blonde hair quite long for years. He thought it looked cool with his denim shirts and RayBans. He looked after it, and was careful to use good shampoo. 

'You've got lovely hair,' said Mrs Smith, giving Pete's head a stroke. 'Do you ever wear it in a pony tail?'

'Once or twice,' replied Pete. 

He hadn't worn a pony tail since he got whistled at by some guys on a construction site. 

'Well, let's try it now,' said the unstoppable Mrs Smith. 

In a few moments, moving behind Pete, she'd tugged and pulled his long hair into a neat pony tail, and secured it with a rubber band. 

'I didn't think you'd want one of Erica's scrunchies,' she said. 'Have a look.'

Mrs Smith went to the big wardrobe and opened the door to reveal a full length mirror. 

Pete was shocked to see what he looked like. He hardly recognised himself. He looked like a pretty teenaged girl, not a nineteen year old young man, on the brink of maturity. Even his hair... Pete reached around behind his head. When he'd tried a pony tail, he'd tied it down almost on his collar. This was halfway up the back of his head as he felt it with his fingers. 

'It will keep it off your collar,' said Mrs Smith. 'Fewer tangles.'

Pete wasn't sure how a pony tail got tangled, but he didn't ask. His head was still spinning with the way he looked. 

'You look absolutely lovely,' said Mrs Smith. 'You don't even need makeup.'

'I'm not a girl, Mrs Smith,' said Pete. 

'No, but if you were, you wouldn't need any,' said Mrs Smith. 'Now, let's get to the gym.'

Pete had no more time to consider his new appearance as he followed Mrs Smith downstairs. His borrowed clothes did feel nice, he realised as he descended the stairs. They were sort of grippy and stretchy at the same time, and he could feel his pants sliding over his underwear as he walked. It wasn't a bad feeling, he thought. He could feel his new pony tail bouncing behind his head too, and the way his hair was pulled into it. That felt strange, but not unpleasant. 

'Do you need to pee before we go?' asked Mrs Smith, turning to Pete. 

'No, I'm OK,' replied Pete. 

He was getting used to his landlady's focus on his toileting. He did need to go a bit, but he would go at the gym. Mrs Smith had taken enough charge over dressing without her directing his bathroom visits. 

'Alright. Can you carry this, honey?' Mrs Smith asked, handing Pete her pink gym bag containing her towel. 'I've got a box of cakes to take to the other girls.'

'OK,' said Pete, taking the strap of the gym bag.

They went outside to Mrs Smith's little Renault, and were soon on the way to the gym. It wasn't far. 

'In summer, I run here,' said Mrs Smith, getting out of the car and carefully holding the carton of cakes, 'But it's a bit chilly today, and I'm not sure you could keep up!' she added with a laugh. 

'I'm quite fit,' protested Pete. 

'I'm sure you are, honey,' said Mrs Smith. 'You should join our group sometime. The other ladies could do with a youngster to show them up.'

'Mm,' said Pete, not sure how he'd fit in with a gym group of middle aged ladies. 

They reached the double glass doors of the gymmand went inside. They were met by a pair of burly, sweaty men who were leaving. They seemed huge, and both Mrs Smith and Pete stood aside as they passed. One of them greeted Mrs Smith and the other met Pete's eyes and gave him a smile. It made Pete feel embarrassed, and he moved closer to Mrs Smith. 

It was quite dim inside the gym, and Pete could hear shouts and the squeak of gym shoes on timber as they passed the door to an indoor court. The place smelled of sweat and steam. They reached a desk, and an older man behind it held out a locker key to Mrs Smith. 

'Morning ladies,' he said. 'New blood, Jan?' he said to Mrs Smith, smiling warmly at Pete. 

'Maybe, Steve,' said Mrs Smith, taking the key and leading Pete farther into the building. 

'He called us ladies!' said Pete as they turned into a long locker room. 

'Oh, he needs glasses in this gloom,' said Mrs Smith. 'Hi girls!' she added to a group of ladies in various types of spandex at lockers at the far end of the room. 

'Come and meet the group,' said Mrs Smith, ushering Pete along. 

They reached the group. Pete saw that the ladies were all about Mrs Smith's age, and looking just as trim. They looked ready to start their workout, except one woman who was standing in front of her locker wearing only tights and a big white bra. She didn't seem to mind Pete's presence. 

Pete looked around at the various items of clothing and colourful bags hanging in the room. He couldn't see any evidence of male use of the locker room, and began to feel quite nervous. The lady in the bra had taken it off and was pulling a stretchy green sports bra over her large breasts. She noticed Pete looking at her and smiled as she settled her breasts into the bra. 

'Girls, this is Pete, my new boarder,' announced Mrs Smith. 

'Hi Pete,' came several voices. 

'You do get the pretty ones, Jan,' someone said. 

'I love your hair,' someone else said. 

'I'm a guy,' was Pete's embarrassed reply. 

'There are pretty guys,' someone else said with a laugh. 

Pete was glad to feel Mrs Smith's protective arm around his back. He really needed to pee. 

'I need the bathroom,' he said urgently to her. 

'Straight through, honey, then to the right,' replied Mrs Smith, and Pete scampered off past the group of women and through the door at the end of the room. 

'What a cutie,' said one of the women. 

'I thought it was Erica,' said another. 'Same hair.'

'Well, we have a scorekeeper for today,' another said. 

Pete reached the bathroom with not a moment to spare. He sat with his pants and panties around his ankles, enjoying the release of his pee. 

To be continued. 

• Like 1

wow, good for him to go out and about with her, but i think he is in for some treatment from the women...clearly they'll see that he is dressed in girls clothes, etc.   Should be fun to watch him squirm.  Still trying to see when and how he'll end up diapered.

The Boarder's Tale Chapter 5

Pete stood and pulled up his underwear then his new pants. The zip on the side was thin but quite long, and he had to fiddle with it to pull it up. Zipping it up stretched the light blue fabric across his lower tummy. It wasn't a bad feeling, thought Pete, nicer than zipping up his Levis. He found there was a tab across the top of the zipper, with a blue button, and he did that up too. That pulled the waistband of the pants snug against him, and that felt nice too. Better than a belt, he thought. The pants were actually very comfortable. It was a pity they were such a daggy colour, thought Pete. 

He was washing his hands when a woman in spandex walked in.

'Hi honey,' the woman said as she went into one of the cubicles and closed the door. This must be a unisex bathroom, Pete thought as he left and made his way back to the locker room. He passed a door labelled 'Men', and it opened as two big, boisterous guys came out. They were wearing shorts and singlets on their muscular, hairy bodies, and were jostling each other good-naturedly. Pete was a little surprised by their sudden appearance, and stood still. 

'Wow, you're new,' said one of the guys, stopping his jostling to look at Pete. 

'Come on Angus,' said his mate. 'No time for that. And you're a married man!'

Angus gave Pete a big smile and the pair resumed their jostling way down the corridor. 

Pete walked slowly past the 'Men' door and arrived outside the door he'd come out of. It was now closed, and had a sign on it saying 'Women'. 

Pete suddenly felt acutely embarrassed and anxious. Mrs Smith had taken him into the ladies' locker room.

Two more hearty looking men arrived arrived in the passageway, and without paying any attention to Pete they went into the male locker room. Pete wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't just walk into the men's room. He didn't know anyone there, for a start, and what would he do there? The women's locker room now seemed like a sanctuary, but one that he was reluctant to enter. 

He opened the door a little and looked through the gap for Mrs Smith. 

'Come in, Pete,' said the woman who'd been putting on the sports bra from near the door. 

'Well, ' said Pete, 'I didn't know...'

'Oh, Pete,' said Mrs Smith, seeing him at the door. 'Come in.'

'Mrs Smith, I didn't realise it was the women's...'

'Don't be silly,' said Mrs Smith. 'You're an honorary girl today, OK? No one here minds.'

'Of course not,' said one of the women. 'Anyway, until five seconds ago, I thought you were Peter P-E-T-A anyway. We're all decent, and open minded. Come in!'

'Not all decent!' laughed a woman not far from Pete. 

She was naked, and bent over putting her feet into a pair of white panties. Pete looked across to see her bare, rounded tummy with a thick patch of dark pubic hair, and her two large breasts swinging above. Blushing, he looked away. The woman smiled at him, and pulling the panties to her waist, stood up. 

Mrs Smith came to Pete's rescue. 

'Oh, honey,' she said as she approached. 'You've had an accident.'

Pete followed Mrs Smith's eyes to his pants, and was shocked to see a sizeable dark blue circle at his crotch. He caught his breath. 

'Mrs Smith, I didn't know...' he gasped.

'It's alright, sweetie,' said Mrs Smith. 'Accidents happen.'

Pete tried to think when it had happened. He didn't think he wet on the way to the bathroom. That had happened sometimes, very occasionally, but he didn't really check either. He wished the earth would swallow him up. 

Mrs Smith saw Pete's desperate look, and saw his bottom lip begin to quiver. She put her arm around him and then drew him close. Pete could feel the warm spandex over her soft breasts against his face. 

'I'm sorry,' he said, close to tears. 

'It's nothing to worry about,' Mrs Smith reasssured him. 'Look, don't worry about scorekeeping. There's nothing here you could change into anyway. You'd be swimming in anything of ours. Tell you what, the girls can do without me today. How about we go home, get you changed, then go out for a nice treat. How would that be?'

Mrs Smith reminded Pete of his mother. He was glad she was here. Pete nodded, his face still pressed against Mrs Smith's warm body. Mrs Smith held Pete away from her and smoothed his hair. 

'Good,' she said, kissing Pete on the cheek. 'That's what we'll do.'

'Girls,' she said. 'Pete's had a little accident. I'll take him home for a change, so you'll have to do without me today, OK?'

'No problem,' came a few replies, and 'Lovely to meet you, Pete.'

Mrs Smith collected her things and led Pete back to the car. He'd cheered up a little. 

'Poor kid,' said one of the women after they'd left. 

'Yes,' said another, 'But he couldn't be in better hands. Jan was so good with Erica too.'

'I thought he was Erica when they walked in,' said another. 

'Oh, no,' said another woman. 'She's up north. Jan knows some group that fosters children like her.'

'Erica was sweet,' said another of the ladies. 'I babysat her a few times, you know, when she'd become quite dependent.'

'Well, all credit to Jan,' said someone else. 'I had enough diaper changing with my kids without changing... How old was Erica?'

'She's 24,' said one of the women. 'Physically. Poor kid. She was sweet though, and it looks as though Pete's a cutie too.'

'He's not in diapers though,' a voice commented. 

'No, but it looks as though he needs them. Jan said bedwetting is an issue with him. Anyway, she'll sort things out,' came the reply. 'It's just lucky for those kids that there's someone like Jan to seek them out.'

'Come on girls!' A tall woman said, holding the door open. 'Mothers' meeting's ended. Were late for our match!'

To be continued. 
  • Like 4